Cirrus Insight Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Chris
Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you use Salesforce you need this!

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

Obviously this is a perfect compliment to your Salesforce CRM. You can do so much right from your inbox without even having to log in to Salesforce. Track email opens, create and update records, and use the scheduling feature to save a ton of time!

John
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Good for big organizations

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Cirrus Insight has saved us a lot of time since our team has implemented it and has done wonders for our calendar and contact integration with our CRM. While the basic features can be found for free on some platforms, the powerful, unique features are worth the subscription.

Cirrus Insight is great for large organizations, particularly those running large CRM databases. The integration with Gmail allows for users to be more productive and to stay on one screen rather than switching tabs within a browser or perhaps across browsers. The integration is robust and features such as email sync, calendar sync and campaigns are very useful. Email templates also save a lot of time. The calendar scheduler is among the top features as well. Very powerful.

Many of the powerful features Cirrus Insight provides are not suited for a small organization, particularly those who do not launch large marketing campaigns. There are several features that are great in a vacuum but that our team is simply too small to leverage. No fault of Cirrus Insight; it is simply a suitability comment.

Amanda
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We use it reluctantly because it fulfills our basic needs but it doesn't give us joy

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

Not optimal and there are services that are much better but since our team doesn't need the extra bells and whistles services like Salesloft offers we just stick with this because it's slightly cheaper. :(

Emails logged to Salesforce, Team templates (although they are annoying to upload), Send later, set reminders.

-Slows Gmail inbox
-Sometimes prevents emails from being sent if Cirrus is glitching
-Uploading templates is clunky in salesforce and the way it pulls fields from Contact reports isn't user-friendly
-Sometimes the reminders don't log properly into Salesforce
-Customer support isn't proactive and sometimes takes multiple outreaches to identify a problem
-Our plan isn't large enough for us to have a dedicated account manager so it feels unwelcoming
-Overpriced
-Having to sign long contracts feels disingenuous.

Adam
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

How Cirrus is embedded into our business process

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

Cirrus is a fundamental part of our business process. We easily record All our important emails, write file notes and tasks all within our email. All this is achieved within our email system without having to login Salesforce.

Cirrus allows us to easily assign important emails to our contacts and opportunities to meet our legislated record keeping requirements.

Each email needs to be individually checked at the close of a deal to ensure it has been allocated to the client and opportunity. A bulk process function would save even more time.

Patrick
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I loved them when I had them

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

I could youse templates to have a call to action from my clients - then click a button to have them book a time. sometimes I would send the email later with the scheduling tab. It made me look professional and I really was able to stead ahead of the client vs play catch-up

It seamlessly integrated with my Gmail account and my calendars. It worked well- people understand how to use it and the software was always correct it never malfunctioned

sometimes when you started up your computer you would have to manually sink everything.

Philip
Philip
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to log activity into SalesForce

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

Overall, I'd highly recommend Cirrus Insight to any sales team that want to streamline their activity logging processes and to folks that want a "mini Salesforce" inside their gmail instance.

Cirrus Insight made it very easy for our reps to log their emails as activities in SalesForce. The read receipts and tracking also helped them follow up on emails that were never answered.

The integration with SalesForce often broke. I really wish it was more reliable.

Will
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool for syncing communications to Salesforce

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

Cirrus Insight is a very powerful tool. It quickly and easily links your email communications to Salesforce. It is also a faster way to access records and involves a lot less clicks than the Salesforce interface.

I also use and appreciate the scheduling tool and follow-up reminder alerts.

Cirrus Insight can be a little opaque. For instance, when you restart your browser, CI will fail to load in Gmail. There is nowhere to “turn it on;” you just have to refresh the tab and wait for it to appear. This is not a regular occurrence, but when it happens, it’s annoying.

Kevin

Salesforce (classic & lightning) Service Cloud
- very happy
- saves time
- easy to use

- Reliability (the SF tool for Outlook Email we used to have was broken all the time)
- Efficient (easy to move communication, saving lots of time)

- Wish the emails went into the Case's Comments section instead of Activities but not a big deal
- When adding emails via the plug-in, sometimes I wish it connected info in my email better to case nos. so I wouldn't have to search further. Solution to this = putting my case nos. in email subject lines.

Mike
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Great for sales teams

Bewertet am 6.6.2019

Being able to have emails recorded in salesforce from gmail is huge, seeing opens, tracking clicks, etc.

It's apparent it was designed for sales teams. We've tried to utilize it on support side with not so great results. Lots of barriers and manual processes to relate emails to cases.

Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great features great value a little buggy tho

Useful when it works but Frustrating when it doesnt

Useful when it works but Frustrating when it doesnt

Salesforce sync, Gmail contact sync and email tracking and follow ups

Some features are buggy. Some emails get tracked and some don't event though tracking is always on by default. Google auth keeps dropping.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes logging Salesforce activity right from my inbox a breeze!

Bewertet am 25.1.2017

As a season sales leader, the Cirrus Insight tool provides my team considerable ROI in keeping them within their Inbox and streamlining Salesforce updates. Gone are the days of spending an hour at the end of your day to log all of your sales activity and opportunity updates. The accuracy of my reports, pipelines, and forecasts have all drastically increased as a result of the Cirrus tool. When transitioning accounts, a sales rep can very easily view detailed notes and account activity captured by the CIrrus tool to seamlessly maintain account/sales momentum.

Ease of use, UI, and streamlined ability to update records and activity in Salesforce

Review of CI w/Office-Outlook

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

Very convenient to keep working with email, while at the same time entering/checking basic SF lead/contact/task info. That saves time.

It still does present some functional issues, at least with the Office/Outlook environment
1. UYpon creating a lead it does prompt/prefill contact details, bot somehow I can not use this prefill, so need to retype it all manually
2. It has a button to log a call, but upon clicking this button opens a screen with "new task"?
3. upon the latest update, my Outlook seems to have become much slower to respond (?)

Rosa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better tools out there for our purposes

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

It helped with transparency and visibility into customer communications but the negatives really outweighed the positives

Syncing data to Salesforce was essential, updating fields directly from your inbox, seeing if a customer had opened and clicked through

It CONSTANTLY caused inbox and browser issues. It reached a point where most of our team had to disable it to get any work done.

Kathleen
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Simplify Your Life!

Bewertet am 10.5.2019

I no longer have to copy and paste correspondence from clients in my Outlook into my CRM. A couple of clicks using Cirrus Insight and it’s done for me! Short and sweet! Move onto next task!

Citrus Insight allows you to save correspondence in Salesforce in an easy and simplistic manner!

There’s really nothing not to like about Cirrus Insight!

Dale
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Integrate Gmail and Salesforce, DONE!

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

Cirrus Insight makes it easy to log emails, create leads, contacts and other records in Salesforce, right from your Gmail inbox. This increases the amount of data and the quality of data in your Salesforce Instance.

Makes it easy to integrate Salesforce and Gmail. Makes me so much more efficient.

No con's that I have experienced

Great way to track!

Bewertet am 29.8.2018

The biggest thing I like about the software is how easy it integrates with Gmail. The tracking features are easy to tailor towards what you are trying to accomplish through emails. It takes up very little space within the gmail window, which for me is aesthetically pleasing.

The thing I like least about the software is the location of where the features lie within a new email. For someone like me who emails constantly throughout the day, there are times where I will accidentally click a feature I did not intend to. Very minor detail.

Carlos Andrés
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Meetings, journals & assignments. Everything with Cirrus Insight.

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Cirrus Insight offers every user to connect Salesforce database to your Gmail Inbox in just a few clicks. You can schedule meetings, manage tasks, adding contacts through Gmail and in just minutes you get all of it synchronized with Salesforce. It helps the user to get everything organized especially when you have a team to lead.

Sometimes Salesforce takes a bit of time to synchronize to Gmail, you'll need a stable internet connection to load the extension correctly.

Kat

Left feeling unsatisfied

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Cirrus Insight was supposed to make our messy sales process smoother via email. Not letting emails slip through the cracks. However it was more work and eventually forced us to switch products.

Cirrus Insight provided at the time what my team thought they needed. It connected to Salesforce and tracked the emails within the product.

The product was hard to use, very unreliable syncing qualities. It required constant updates and repairs and was far more work then benefit.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to stay on top of mind...

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

Couple of great tools. 1) Email engagement tracking on what links the recipient clicked on so you can provide relevant details to your recipient. 2) Calendar feature to quickly schedule a time to meet or chat without a lot of back and forth.

A bit buggy. I've noticed that it loses connectivity to Cirrus insight server and errors even when the internet connectivity is all good and working.

Julie
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cirrus review

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

Cirrus insight takes the guessing away and the tracking is so simple. How could any sale team be without it?

We use it for email tracking , scheduling meetings, follow up and links to salesforce. You can track emails and see how many times they are opened, including the attachments. Our team relies on cirrus.

nothing really that I don't like except you always have to make sure it's linked with your email

Nathan

Cirrus for Endeavor

Bewertet am 5.10.2016

I use it for one main function, to load emails in Salesforce. While I thought templates could be really interesting, everytime I've used it it's been a bit clunky. It's also been difficult to add members to Campaigns - though this is probably more a testament to how we structure our data rather than Cirrus.

Alon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer service with a lot of bugs

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Very bad, this isnt how you treat customers

Very bad, this isnt how you treat customers

Nothing there are a lot of other good competitors out there

Their support isn't responding on time, had 2 very crucial bugs and no one replied or took action

Barbara
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Automate your CRM with Cirrus Insight

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

Having the link between Gmail and Salesforce is great! Not having to save emails and contacts, easy peasy

Sometimes Cirrus glitch in my Gmail. Despite being connected on Salesforce, it seems it's not and half of my email page is Cirrus trying to reconnect. Annoying.

Lacey
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great gmail and salesforce plugin

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Easy to log calls, add contacts/leads to Salesforce.

Google calendar plugin is a little buggy at times.

Laura
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service that makes SF manageable!

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

Made Salesforce accessible right from my email

Don’t really have a con bc to compare it to