TalentLMS

Ulrike
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Sehr gute Lösung

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Besonders gut finde ich das integrierte Nachrichtensystem an neue Kursteilnehmer mit Erinnerungen zum Login oder Kursablauf und die Option den Aufruf der Kurse zeitlich zu limitieren.

Ich habe recht lange nach einem für meine Kunden einfach zu bedienenden LMS gesucht und es mit talent.lms gefunden. Es bietet für meine Video-Kurse alle notwendigen Funktionen, und für die Kunden eine übersichtliche Oberfläche.

Eigentlich nichts. Ich habe das System vorher ausführlich in der kostenlosen Version ausprobiert.

Antwort von Epignosis

Thank you for your great review Ulrike. We're very appy to see that you're having an amazing TalentLMS experience!

Britni
Britni
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It meets our needs on a budget

Bewertet am 10.1.2022

Overall, it has been a positive service that has allowed us to create a repeatable training process for our organization in an affordable manner.

The product is fairly intuitive and user-friendly. I was able to start working with it meaningfully day one without intervention. Where I've needed support, the knowledge base provided a lot of value and where that fell short (rarely), I had fairly quick responses that resolved the issue. It allows me to create content using a variety of methods, upload it, cause for an interactive assessment component with review, and allow info to be allocated on our schedule. I can tailor course schedules to an individual's needs. It is great for developing a repeatable onboarding program as well as updating people as needed. It's great to store all training materials long-term.

For the most part, where I've run into issues, I've found that I just need to research the product more as there are ways to achieve what I want. The limitation is primarily within the packages available. It jumps from $59/month for 40 licenses to $129 a month for 100. If my organization needs 43 licenses (which is my current issue), there isn't a way to achieve that without jumping to double the pricing.

Antwort von Epignosis

Britini, what a great and insightful review! It is fantastic hearing that our knowledge base has helped set up your portal without too much trouble! Regarding plans and user limits, maybe you could look into Active plans ? Active Plans let you register an unlimited number of users. Their pricing is based on the number of different users that login to your portal each month. Those plans come with soft limits. We do not prevent users from logging in if your plan limit has been reached!

Alyssa
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for creating a basic course structure that fits your training needs

Bewertet am 12.4.2022

Overall, TalentLMS has met our needs and allowed us to create a custom online course and expand the reach of our organization's education programs.

The product is pretty user-friendly, and if you are struggling with how to do something while creating/editing your course, you can easily find answers to most issues in the knowledge base.
I also liked the various types of content that can be added to a course. For example, I've utilized text, PDFs, Microsoft Word documents, images, videos, tests, surveys, web links, and more all in one single course - and I probably haven't even explored half of the available features!

Working with a user's course expiration date can sometimes be tricky and could definitely use some improvement. For example, to change the expiration date for a user, logically I would go to the "Users" page, go to the user's courses, and extend the date there. Instead, you have to go to the course page, go to course content, go to course users, and extend it from there. Also, I've found that sometimes you can't extend a user's deadline without resetting their progress for the entire course. I haven't quite figured out why that happens.
I also think the navigation on the user's end could use a little clarity. An automated "course tour" would be beneficial.

Blackboard Learn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

An annual subscription to TalentLMS was less than half the cost of an annual Blackboard subscription.

Antwort von Epignosis

Hi Alyssa, thank you for your insightful review of TalentLMS. We are glad to read that your experience has been a pleasant one and that you've been enjoying the variety of content you can work with on the platform. Regarding user navigation, lots of good think are coming out your way soon, keep an eye out!

Timothy
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Don't buy into the hype. At best...it is only OK.

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

Frustrating...mostly because they are slow and unhelpful when dealing with technical issues.

It is inexpensive and intuitive to use. It is good for adding videos, articles, and quizzes within the LMS.

I have had nothing but problems trying to get Articulate 360 courses to communicate course completion with this LMS. It works most of the time, but it still misses 15% or so of my users. Having over 2000 users, I cannot be hunting down everyone that did not show as completed, especially when they tell me they did it! Honestly, there have been a myriad of other technical issues that they cannot fix, or do not know how to fix. At this point I have to figure out if I just live with the limitations of their program, or go through the hassle of switching to a new LMS.

It was cheaper.

Antwort von Epignosis

Timothy, we are sorry to hear that you've encountered frustration with the responsiveness of support. Our Customer Support team strives to answer all queries in a timely manner (they currently have a 95% satisfaction score given by customers) and we find that the email ticket system allows us to ensure all queries are tracked and addressed in the most thorough way possible which is offered on all paid plans. We suggest you advise your support contact of your specific timing restrictions (including your timezone) and they'll do their very best to accommodate your needs. Thanks for your review!

Gilbert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent LMS that is good value for money

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

We have been able to move our courses online and provide a very good level of support and care to our students and seeking to expand our course offerings on the platform.

The ability to allow students to download courses into the app and study offline.

A bit more flexibility in how students are forced to complete courses.

iSpring Suite und Docebo

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde

Value for money offering by Talent LMS and most importantly the fact that I could evaluate the product for as long as I want and have some courses on for free for as long as I want to effectively test the system without stress or pressure and start paying only when I was ready.

iSpring Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

Value for money, ease of use and free options.

Antwort von Epignosis

Gilbert, thank you for sharing your experience using TalentLMS. It's fantastic hearing that the platform allows you to provide online courses to your students while maintaining a good level of support for them.

Lorraine

My TalentLMS Experience

Bewertet am 14.12.2021

From my very first encounter with the TalentLMS team, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and fantastic customer service! Every question was answered promptly with care and knowledge.

Working in TalentLMS is a dream experience in that there are so many online learning resources available. It is so easy and quick to get up and running with it – most intuitive LMS I’ve come across so far. If the answer isn’t online, then a quick email to my customer representative returns a very quick response, and if it is a technical question in nature, it is forwarded to the TalentLMS Technical Support team ASAP for a speedy turnaround time.

In my opinion, we couldn’t possibly be happier with any alternative LMS.

If I had to select three main reasons why I recommend TalentLMS, they would be: 1) exemplary customer service, 2) intuitive and fun application to work in, which integrated seamlessly with our existing business processes 3) abundance of online resources to leverage from.

If I had to select three areas that are not my favourite, I would select 1) it would be so much more beneficial to my creative side if I learned more HTML (you don’t need it, as it has a great editor, but I like to add a little extra sometimes than the editor offers – so I dive into the source code and keep my finger’s crossed :) – but at least I can do that! 2) sometimes there seems to be a minor delay in the group enrollment processes and I cheat and click a convenient button to hurry it along if I need to 3) we have implemented single sign-on and when I want to test a learner’s view rather then my super admin view, I have to log out of all my SSO systems before I can simulate the learner to see their view, so if I could come up with an easier way to be a test user, that might be nice (maybe more experimenting with cache clearing and browser incognito mode might help).

Antwort von Epignosis

Lorraine, what an insightful review! Thank you so much for sharing yours thoughts and experience with us. It is very interesting and as we strive to improve TalentLMS, your comments really help us. You can be sure that we have passed them on to our developers team and they will look into it. We also love hearing that after thoroughly searching for the best possible LMS to fit your needs, it was TalentLMS that you chose! Thanks!

Michael
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Service, Great Value - Perfect LMS

Bewertet am 13.12.2021

We are able to provide short, customized and basic courses that are easily consumed to our staff... we can make custom assignments and automated learning tracks that lower our administrative burden and allow us to track progress and gather relevant feedback. We have many internal questions to answer, however TLMS has given us the flexibilty to address long-term learning and development needs! The support is really outstanding and they are all very responsive... a great partnership!!

It is very easy to create courses and also clones and reuse various units of the courses. Reporting is super easy and effective. The automation and notification features work very well for us and many options to accommodate our needs. The Talent Library is also very helpful for the off-the-shelf content that we need, we don't have to shop around b/c it's all right there!

There are times when search for users, courses, or other gets a little complicated only b/c once you click on an item or make a change, the search results are reset. Perhaps there's a way to do this better I don't know, but I mention the critiques and the team at TLMS takes note and passes on to the development team.

Antwort von Epignosis

You seem to have become a true master at creating and managing courses, Michael! We are super happy to read that you find it easy to use TalentLMS and love hearing about your experience! As per your feedback, you are right, our team heard you and the message was passed on to the development team.

Sophie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very easy and nicely designed LMS with great helpdesk

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

TalentLMS allows us to offer a growing range of interactive online courses, with a beautiful design, to various types of organisations, and engage them to keep learning through certifications and gamification. TalentLMS is versatile, very easy to use, which enables us to spend time on course creation, and not on administration, and yet reasonably priced for a SME like a+b=3.

Very easy to implement and create courses quickly, very nice design, dashboard and stats are great, Helpdesk very responsive and helpful, super useful to have free account for unlimited time to be able to test the LMS features in and out, reasonable pricing, active users pricing

Non-linear course path (scenario) not possible.

JoomlaLMS, WizIQ LMS, Accord LMS, Easygenerator und LatitudeLearning

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde

Moodle administration was too heavy, updates were not stable (sometimes something which worked did not work any longer), not-cloud based.

Moodle

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

Ease of use, ability to test TalentLMS with all features for free for unlimited time, ability to import SCORM, create tests and assignments, certifications, and branches. It was the only LMS that ticked all our needs, including reasonable price.

Antwort von Epignosis

Sophie thank you for sharing your experience on TalentLMS. It is fantastic hearing that using the platform allows you to offer an ever growing range of interactive and engaging courses to your learners. Of course, knowing that you were able to implement that easily is the cherry on top!

Sandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very reliable

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

I'm very satisfied with this product. Thanks to TalentLMS, I can successfully offer my products to a large number of customers.

I've been using TalentLMS since 2019.
The software is easy to use , has all necessary features and works stable and reliable.
There is an extensive product documentation available and a very fast support team is answering individual questions. There have been two webinars with helpful tips in the last 2 months.
An app is available so that user can learn offline.
Last update now enables more user-specific adjustments (Homepage).

The offline app does not show exactly what is in the online LMS.
There are few individual structuring options.

iSpring Suite

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde

LMS was not working properly.

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

TalentLMS has more functionality, is less expensive, very stable, easy to use, has an offline app.

Antwort von Epignosis

Sandra, we are so happy to read that our support team have exceeded your expectations and that thanks to TalentLMS you can offer your products to your customers!!

Ron
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fantastic LMS for the Price

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Overall, I give this LMS five stars. You won't find this many features in an LMS at this price. Trust me, I've tried. TalentLMS support is great too. They are very responsive.

TalentLMS provides an abundance of customization options, right down to a customized landing page. The automation and notifications are a big plus and are not usually found at this price point. We were even able to set up a custom domain. I was able to migrate over fifty video courses and tests from our previous LMS within a couple weeks, by myself! TalentLMS has three times the features of our previous LMS for a far more reasonable price. I've been in high tech management for thirty years and this was one of the best decisions I've made.

The key feature that we're waiting for is the ability to issue a certificate after the completion of a group of courses. We got around this by issuing points for courses completed. When the points hit a certain level, an admin is notified and they manually issue the certificate. Not ideal but our training volume is low enough that this work around is manageable.

iSpring Suite, Adobe Learning Manager, Cornerstone LMS, eFront und Litmos

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde

Mindflash kept raising their prices and the feature set wasn't very good. We're a small shop and there wasn't sufficient value for the money.

Trakstar Learn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

TalentLMS just has better features for the price. We don't charge for our training. We provide it to customers and partners for free. Some of the other LMS tools had cool features but, the pricing was way to high for the value.

Antwort von Epignosis

Thanks for your review and valued feedback, Ron! Hearing that choosing TalentLMS has been one of the best decisions you've made in a 30 year career is a nice reminder of why we do what we do here at TalentLMS. Our team is always working to improve the TalentLMS experience, so please do reach out to our support team with any feedback you may have in the future. Cheers!

Marco
Marco
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Flexible starting solution for e-learning implementation

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

We just started with the free trial with this LMS to implement an e-learning project in our organization. We found in TalentLMS the most affordable option for the first stage of the project (100 users or less).

- Flexible and accessible pricing model
- Intuitive and clean administrative menu
- Ideal for small-medium organization
- SCORM standard supported

- Newer and less popular than other platforms
- Support to foreign languages support can be extended

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde

Docebo price model is not so flexible (300 user as minimum billing option).

Antwort von Epignosis

Hi Marco, we're happy to hear that you've selected TalentLMS as your new LMS. As your training needs grow, you'll find that TalentLMS can grow with you based on the flexible pricing model. If you need any support with the software along the way, our support team is always on-hand to help!

Andy
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Talent LMS

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

One of the advantages is to train multiple people at once with sometimes different training modules. With the fast turnaround of employees it is difficult to think of other ways to keep up. Also recruitment of employees is made easy and fair.

Easy of use, support and reasonable cost.

During the training some trainees managed to use the "Incomplete" Button and then Resume to retry the question many times until pass. It was in a way resolved by opening the course in a new window but some find it difficult to manage.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

I liked talent LMS due to the ease of use and technical support right from the start. Not that we needed a lot of support as the software help is useful and the system is easy to understand.

Antwort von Epignosis

Andy we couldn't be happier to hear that after trying Docebo, you chose to deliver your training with TalentLMS because you found it easy to use and reasonably priced! Thanks also for your kind words about our support team; they will appreciate it!

Liz
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TalentLMS - a great solution for bringing learning online to customers

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

It's been excellent overall and it has helped us to build a successful online business and respond quickly to our clients' needs.

The software is easy to work with and simple to deploy. One of the most important features for us was the ability to create separate branches for our clients. We can customize the branches to our clients' needs and it is fast and easy to set up. This enables us to be very responsive to our clients.

The customer support has been excellent throughout our two year experience of using this product.

It's hard to find anything to add here. A small thing is that we'd like to be able to turn off or on the gamification feature at the branch level.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

Simplicity of use, customer service and value for money.

Antwort von Epignosis

Liz, it's great to hear that you've been able to use TalentLMS over the past 2 years to respond to your clients' changing needs and consistently delivering solid, customized experiences for your clients.

Jade
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TalentLMS is simple to use and will assist your management team in developing an eLearning...

Bewertet am 28.9.2022

It was easy to use and useful for creating our training modules, roadmaps, and progress tracking.

The TalentLMS software is simple to use and will assist you in managing learning and development. Our entire company works from home, making it difficult to send updates and trainings to specific employees and assist them in becoming more engaged and knowledgeable about our products and services. We use TalentLMS to create courses, assign them to employees, and track their scores and progress. Very straightforward and efficient.

The interface for creating your own courses is basic. It requires significant improvement. There aren't many editing tools. I strongly recommend that you use Canva for your slide, course design and content in order to make everything look pretty, colorful, and engaging.

BizLibrary und Microsoft PowerPoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

Pricing and it can be integrated with BambooHR which we use for hiring new employees.

Antwort von Epignosis

Hi Jade, thanks for your insightful and honest review. We're glad you find TalentLMS to be easy to use and manage. Your feedback really means the world to us as we strive to improve TalentLMS. Keep an eye out because some exciting new elements will be coming soon to make your experience on the platform even more enjoyable!

Marshall
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you want for a reasonable price

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

It has been super easy to get my staff on board and set up. I have worked with our success manager and utilized the help desk as well and have had wonderful experiences each time. You couldn't ask for better service.

Right off the bat, I liked the look and feel of the UI. It was easy to use and customize. Once we purchased the product, the customer service was outstanding!! They are so responsive and easy to work with. Not to mention all the onboarding support you get. You can't beat the price either. As a non-profit, I searched over 20 different systems and could not find one with this many features, support and customization for the price.

It's honestly hard to find a con, but I do wish we could change the categories for the badges.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS

Because they has the best price to features and support ratio for the number of learners we had.

Antwort von Epignosis

Marshall, thanks for your review of Our Customer service team appreciates your positive feedback! They are indeed a great team, and you can be sure that they will always be here to back you up when needed. Speaking of which, regarding your desire to change badges, here is an article to guide you through the customization. We hope it will help :)

Louise
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Overall it is good.

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

I was looking for a LMS solution for our business. We are a product marketing consulting firm. I tried many other LMS, but eventually I chose the TalentLMS as our LMS solution. I'm going to talk about a few things I really like about it:

1. The notion of hierarchy/branches: It is really important for us, because we are have different clients/customers. They are different companies. With TalentLMS, we can set up branches for them if we want to. And for a client, within their organization, you can set up groups for them.

2. The price is reasonable compare to other companies offering same product. However, single-sign-on is only available for Basic Plan and up. I contacted the team asking about if it is possible to do "Starter Plan + SSO paid feature", they said that's not an option. But you can do "Starter Plan + SSL (if you white labeled and mapped your own domain)". It does not make sense for us right now to upgrade straight away to Basic Plan just because we want the SSO, because we don't have that many users.

3. It is good that you can setup to automatically deactivate a account after a certain time, for example, when their subscription of your course is up.

It is quite a lot of work to change the signing in/ signing up page, you have to make things from scratch with HTML, CSS and Javascript. It would be nice if there are some easier way or some out of box option for that.

For Starter Plan and below, to contact support team, the only way is send them emails, there's no live chat options. It would be nice if they can do that.

Reviews and Responses_from June 2019
Reviews and Responses_from June 2019

Thanks for your review, Louise. We agree, branches are a great way to set up unique and customized learning experiences for different clients or audiences, so we're super happy to hear you're making good use of that function of TalentLMS! Our support team is always on-hand to assist you with things like customizing your sign-in page and sharing our how-to guides if you need assistance with anything as you go!
Screen reader support enabled.

Siniša
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile, feature-rich and simple to use

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

It's very easy to start creating content and courses. Authoring is very easy and there is not much out there that you cannot use as a lesson unit content - Plain text, HTML text, PDF, Video, Images, Tests, SCORM, flash-object, external resources using iframe, and more. There's even a video conferencing feature.
Branches feature enables B2B agencies to use TalentLMS as a multi-tenant e-learning platform for their customers, a feature I was particularly looking for. It has a powerful, fine-grained User Permission system, with users assigned to Group and Branches to easily follow any organizational structure.
Another powerful feature is the automation engine allowing you to automate course assignment and user management.
HR managers can find also very useful, with course monitoring and powerful reporting tools. There's also a notification system that can alert users of the approaching re-certification due date, which can be handy when compliance is required.
Pricing is also something that I've considered and found it to be very fair.

Nothing particular except, and this is the case for almost all SAAS platforms, the API is not following the platform's update rate so there are some features missing in API payload that can frustrate you if you're planning to use API for integration or your front-end. For example, you can fetch ILT units but the payload does not contain the information about still available seats, just the capacity. Another example would be the feature that allows some lessons or units to be previewed before purchase, but if you fetch the lesson with API, there is no information on which units are free to preview. The units, in general, have quite limited information that you can display on your front-end using API.

Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate platform for online knowledge dissemination

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Today, after more than a year of using the TalentLMS platform, I have the duty to underline its multiple advantages that it has offered us in terms of digital training of researchers and employees of some companies in the process of data collection and processing. The platform allows to create and manage efficiently multiform online courses (videogrammed, textual or oral courses). With its three interfaces (administrator, trainer and learner), courses can be set up according to the desired options and uploaded according to the objectives set over time. In addition, the TalentLMS platform has a very well-designed and sophisticated interface in terms of course presentation. TalentLMS allows, thanks to its combination with Gotomeeting or Zoom, to provide very high quality videoconferenced courses. In addition, its combination with Salesforce makes it possible to better manage its courses in online sales.

Simple, easy and very practical site to use for online training. It is more flexible and more adapted to professional training models for all categories of targets to be trained.

We have not yet found any shortcomings in the use of this site for creating digital courses, although the general criticism of this site is that it does not perform well in terms of customisation.

Antwort von Epignosis

What a great review Thomas, thank you so much! You really made our day. It is amazing to hear that you find TalentLMS flexible and easy to use thanks to its vast array of features. Knowing that you switched to TalentLMS after having tried CrossKnowledge training Learning Suite because we have advanced customisation possibility is a great reward to us!

Lisa
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great LMS!

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

Excellent. Sadly, mid-2021 we switched to a comprehensive Coalition Management System which includes and LMS among other management systems. We are phasing out of TalentLMS and I'm sad! Many features in TalentLMS have spoiled us for other LMS's where features and flexibility are lacking. Our customer support at TalentLMS are phenomenal!

TalentLMS is easy to use for learners, instructors, and admin alike. The ability to import not only users to TalentLMS but also to import user changes and assign courses, groups, branches, etc. by import is excellent. The user-interface is top-notch as well. Navigation throughout is smooth and intuitive. Creating course certificates was clunky at first, but compared to other LMS's TalentLMS offers more flexibility. Data and summary graphics are great in TalentLMS, too. A deciding factor for us was also no minimum annual membership. I also must say customer service was great -- both when we had the basic 500-user plan and when we bumped up to the 1000-user plan. Always professional and friendly and knowledgeable.

We preferred user registration for courses external to TalentLMS and importing learners as opposed to direct registration by users to a course in TalentLMS. One reason for this was a user creating an account and filling in loads of custom fields only to be told at the end their email/userID already existed in the system. Branches were a bit confusing to learners and others. Certificates being tied to courses without the ability to tie a certificate to a learner was frustrating for us because various learners completing online learning might each have various output for their certificates. We ended up with loads of courses just for the purpose of certificate issuance. Event automation and notifications was somewhat complicated to learn and many an automatic email was sent in error.

Antwort von Epignosis

Lisa, thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS. We are glad to read you found the user experience on the platform to be a smooth one. We are sad to see you go due to your company's switch to a CMS, but you can trust that TalentLMS and it's top-notch support team will be here for you if you decide to come back to us!

Michael S.
Michael S.

My experience using TalentLMS has been wonderful. It's simple to use, yet also very sophisticat...

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

We host video learning content on TalentLMS and it works great for this purpose.

The design of this software is well thought out. Although TalentLMS has many sophisticated features (everything one could possibly need and more), it's designed in such a way to minimize user complexity. As an admin and instructor, I'm able to get things done quickly without much time and effort (with limited technical knowledge). The visual look and feel of an LMS is important to me. Many LMS systems look "techy" and are NOT a pleasure to use. TalentLMS is clean and elegant and provides a great experience for admins, instructors and users. I think of TalentLMS as the Apple computer of LMS systems. Another big differentiator is that TalentLMS enables instructors to create courses quickly without a painful learning curve that kills productivity. Learning content is placed into buckets called learning objects. Any kind of content hosted anywhere can be used. Making changes to courses is a snap. Also, I found the white labeling and customization of TalentLMS to be surprisingly easy. Support documentation is thorough and well written. I was able to quickly customize our learning portal without doing any HTML coding whatsoever in about 30 minutes! No help from technical experts needed. Before deciding on TalentLMS, I reviewed dozens of LMS providers (a hair-pulling experience) and found most to be very expensive, complex, lack-luster on feature and visual appeal. I just don't have the patience or the time to deal with those handicaps! We are very glad to have discovered TalentLMS.

After about a year, I haven't encountered any problems using TalentLMS. Of course, there's always room for improvement on the way to perfection. There appears to be a little overlap in the learning objects - Content, Web content and videos are really just "content". However, this could be by design. Maybe there should be a universal content object that accommodates all content types. The only videos accepted for the "Video" object are YouTube. However, we use another video hosting platform to protect our content from download, among other reasons. However, this is not a real problem because we just embed our videos using the content learning object, which looks sort of like a WordPress content box. Just copy the embed code from the video provider and paste into the content box. That's it; works great. The only other thing I can think of is that the default HTML video player could use a few more control bar options such as view quality selection and a way to set download video or disallow download video. However, this is not a problem for us because we use embed video codes from our video hosting provider and therefore the provider's video player is used instead of the default HTML player. We control the features of this video player on the video hosting side.

Antwort von Epignosis

Michael, cheers! Thank you very much for the positive review and the comprehensive feedback. We're thrilled that you've found TalentLMS to be the most affordable, easy-to-use, feature-rich, and 'well thought out' solution out of every other you've tried. Your suggestions are equally appreciated, so please feel free to visit our knowledge base and add them to the ideas section. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Roderick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TalentLMS - Our first choice for features, value and support!

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

TalentLMS has been fantastic in terms of support, quickly responding to all inquiries and technical requests. Where certain functionality is not available, they have provided effective work arounds. I can't say enough about the team at TalentLMS and their commitment to excellence in customer service.

TalentLMS offers a suite of robust features as is extremely easy to use and intuitive for both learner and instructor/administrator. Overall, this is the best solution out there in terms of value for money.

Our biggest beef is really on the eCommerce side of things and we hope the TalentLMS team is working on more robust solutions. Due to offering an all-access subscription model, we currently have to manage eCommerce via both our regular website store and using the somewhat fixed and limited eCommerce options built into the platform. This is not a "stopper" but most certainly an area for improvement where multiple configurable purchase/subscription options within the platform that can work simultaneously (payment option A, B, C, D, etc.) would be a huge value add.

Antwort von Epignosis

Roderick, we're so glad to hear that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations particularly in terms of customer service. As you know, our team is always on hand to help out if you hit any bumps and your feedback has been shared with our team. We're constantly working on improvements with quarterly product updates, so watch this space! Thanks for your review!

Andrew
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Achieving corporate training goals with TalentLMS

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

Our overall experience with TalentLMS is a good one. The software is very easy to administer, end users are very pleased with the simplicity of the platform and it offers great reporting metrics. Support from the TalentLMS team is usually very prompt and effective.

What struck me with TalentLMS was the ease of use of the software literally from the trial phase, setting up and sharing courses as an admin, completing courses as a user and reporting and monitoring user progress. The concurrent active user plan is also a winner for us as we are able to add all employees in the organization without headache and billed only for excess active users per month.

I would like to see TalentLMS integrated with our ERP solution so that training completed in TalentLMS will automatically update end user training record in our ERP solution.

Antwort von Epignosis

Thank you for your review of TalentLMS Andrew! Knowing that you and your users found the platform easy to use and navigate truly made our day!

Jeff
  • Branche: Militär
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing LMS that offers ease of use and quick deployment.

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

From the Trial start, TalentLMS was easy to start testing courses and assigning.

The Progress Reports are crucial to our Mgt and you can create Custom Reports so you find stats within a few clicks.

Plus, the simple easy to understand interface allows Developers quick course building.
Then Learners quickly can navigate to their course.

Still working out bugs with Adobe Captivate Class & "All New" versions.

Antwort von Epignosis

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TalentLMS with us. We're glad you're making good use of custom reports and that your learners can so easily dive into training!

Tracy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Big Bang for Your Buck

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option.

My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure.

I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself.

The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

Antwort von Epignosis

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Mariela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We are big fans of TalentLMS; it is consistant and reliable.

Bewertet am 4.5.2017

Their Customer Support team is AMAZING, always will to help, accurate response and will do their outmost to accomodate you.

1. The restrictions on plans: we have lost many opportunities when offering TalentLMS to end users because the plans do not accomodate their. As an average, a middle size company in Perú has about 300-350 employees and they do not want to play for a 500 uses plan.
2. We are constantly requested the ability to download all certifications in bulk, the fact that this is not possible creates problems.
3. Customer support opening times are focussed on Europe, but customers in latin american have to wait for several hours for a response.

Antwort von Epignosis

Hi Mariela, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We appreciate your lovely feedback on our customer support, we do our best to help solve any issues and reduce response time to minimum.

As for the plan issue, we do offer custom plans and our support team will be very happy to help you, if you drop them an email :) Also, you can bulk download the info about the certifications using our API. Please, do email us at support@talentlms.com. We'll be happy to help!

Many thanks again :)