Trello Bewertungen

Trello for Volunteer Recruitment

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trello solves the problem of tracking people through various stages of recruitment all while keeping their information & notes neatly contained w/ that individuals card.
For us, the benefits are that we can quickly glance at the overall picture and know where everyone is in the process and where we need to focus. It has also helped us w/ our staff in that we can set up cards for everyone w/ their growth plans, family information, and more so as leadership,​ we can do a better job at connecting w/ people​ and helping​ them grow as leaders.

Trello is a game-changer for our non-profit when it comes to recruiting volunteers. We have a multi-step process including leads, applications, interviews, & acceptance levels. Tracking all of this use to be overwhelming & we definitely let things fall through the crack. Now w/ Trello we can create cards for each individual and let them "travel" through each step/list as they continue through our process. Everything stays w/ the card from their original​ application, to their picture to other details we may need to follow up on in person. It's truely helped us save time and stress.

I do think there is a bit of a learning curve as Trello is very different than​ other task management system I have used and so teaching others has been a bit of a shift but as we have used it (like anything else in life) we have gotten better at teaching it and explaining it. We do wish there was a button that could condense​ everything down so you could see more of your list at once. We find ourselves scrolling a lot of just having to shrink our screen size down to get an overview. Another option would be if the list size was able to be adjusted as some​ don't need as much space as is given. But otherwise,​ we love it and are so happy to have found Trello.

Yuri P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Trello for efficient project management

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With Trello we identified our tasks priority and that helped us to increase productivity.

Trello helps to organize tasks efficiently. With Trello you can build up multiple boards in order to follow the different tasks deals. With Trello you can distribute your documents with your team. It has well integrated with the google docs which is very useful.

I wish they could add spellcheck to the software. The storage is limited which makes it hard to work on large projects. Sometimes takes time to upload a file. Also would be really pleased to get availability to work on offline mode as well.

Handel H.

Incredibly useful task planner

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall since implementing, the entire team has grown in efficiency of task planning. We are getting more accomplished with this program. We are all very happy with its use despite the drawbacks listed.

The "card" system is innovative and highly efficient. The ability to see all your tasks allows you to prioritize and organize what to accomplish. Overall runs smoothly with a very clean user interface. It is easy to use and requires little to no training. Tasks can be assigned to multiple people, and can be checked off as "completed" by whomever - making tracking and rewards a breeze. The calendar plugin is very helpful. The use of plugins is incredibly useful as well.

There are several lacking features. There is no ability to set a time-stamp on a project, (how long it will take) outside of using the calendar feature. You cannot assign an approximate time to complete a project. Also there is no messaging function, only "comments". This is very limiting. Also, there is no way to divide cards and tasks under a single person. A single person will only have all their tasks in a big pool, color labels help but do not break it up making it easy to read. When a card is archived, who knows where it goes, it vanishes really. no ability to delete cards.

Cory S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Effective organization through limited options

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

On an individual level, Trello is a great organization and task-tracking tool. It also works well for content deployment planning, and for smaller team collaboration. It is difficult to scale to larger teams or departments.

Trello is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The creation and sharing of multiple workspaces also allows for easy communication and interaction with all members of an individual team. The small amount of features (in the free or lower price-tier options) works as a benefit to its ease of use.

It is not as fully featured as other project and task management options. Depending on your team's specific use case, these limitations may act as barriers for what could be easily achievable using other systems.

Angel J.

Trello Keeps Us on Track

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we all use it and like the ability to collaborate. We have meeting based on our task set up in Trello 3 times a week.

The software allows us to organize our work and share with each other. As a manager I am able to look at my employees and track their workload as they are working on the tasks.

The software is slightly limited unless you pay for additional features that are on an annual pay basis. We had a feature we were using that was cut off due to the originator leaving the organization.

Trello For A Small Marketing Agency

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Trello for project management at a small advertising/marketing ageny.

The ease of use - the whole process of making cards and boards is very intuitive and user friendly.

The only thing I didn't like about the software was the lack of creating dependency on other cards - IE if there is a campaign that needs to be set up, but first a graphic designer needs to create a design, there isn't a great way to automate the campaign creation card to be assigned when the designer has completed their card. Trello has checklists, tagging, etc. that can be used to overcome this, but it's not as smooth as it could be.

Tiffany Y.

Can't live without it!

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a Virtual Assistant, I work with variety different types of businesses and business owners - Trello is customization to everyone's needs. I keep my clients organizes, Trello keeps me organizes. It is 100% customization, which is so important to me. It is the EASIEST organizational tool I have been able to find.

It is the external hard drive for my brain, my filing cabinet, my to-do list, notebook and client communicator. It can do it ALL.

I tried several systems to keep my business and my clients businesses organized. After I found and learned Trello, I migrated everything over. I utilize it to organize social media designs and posts, track progress on projects, give and receive approvals for documents, track passwords, website URLs, referal codes/links.

Personally I organize my rental properties information and history, keep track of my family's medical history, calendars, gift ideas, book recommendations, to-do lists and more. My spouse and I use it to communicate and track long term goals and projects.

I utilize it in my volunteer work as well. Keeping notes on individuals, their strengths, contact information, projects they have or are working on. Upcoming events, budgets and ideas for future activities.

Trello is my digital purse and my brain's external hard drive!

It can do it ALL. It is SO customizable.

I LOVE being able to copy/paste images into a card and attaching documents. This is a HUGE bonus compared to other programs.

It's free version is robust and makes it simple on-board my clients to use it without myself or them paying additional software fees (Although typically they have become hooked and upgrade)

The app is as strong as the desk top version. I love not losing functionality when I'm on the go.

There is a learning curve. You have to give yourself time to understand how it works and create a system that flows with your needs. There are SO many ways to use Trello, that at first glance, it can seem like there are too many options, but give it time, watch a few tutorials, or download some templates and you'll be on your way!

Shaily B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app for young startups with less number of employees

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use trello on a day to day basis. My team sets the priorities right in the cards for all the allotted cards and then start the day.
It's a great tool which can be used optimally by a small team with individual boards for all the different modules having separate cards for all the features. I'll highly recommend this tool to a team of not more than 20 people.

- The app is really easy to use and pretty much self explanatory.
- The User Interface is really user friendly.
- I personally like the email notifications I receive for all the tags the most.
- Also the best part about it is that we can set the priority level of any card to be picked up next
- Really great for a young startup with an employee strength of 10 - 15.
- The filters are really cool

- It becomes difficult to manage cards with trello boards once the company size grows.
- Difficult to manage a trello board with a lot of cards added to it.
- The features like adding Expected time to completion for a task, adding the completion percentage of an individual card can be more helpful.

Daniel P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Trello - how to better organize your live and team

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Trello and any tool that saves time. Trello helped my team to collaborate effectively and I am fully satisfied with its features. I use it even for personal projects and it helped me to better organize my entire work.

I have been using Trello for a year. My current status - if it isn't on a Trello board, it doesn't matter! Trello is a great team management tool that considerably streamlines the work within an agency. However, I use it even for personal projects - yeah, I keep track of my fitness stats on Trello.
What did I like the most about this software? First of all, the onboarding process is simple even if Trello is a complex tool. I signed up for an account, I spent a few minutes to familiarize with boards and lists, and I started to work with my team. Congrats to the designers that created such a user-friendly interface.
Second, Trello is my favorite tool because I can perfectly collaborate with my team. The manager assigns tasks in my list, my colleagues add contributions via cards and I set up the deadline and start working on the project. No more annoying emails, no more useless Skype calls and the work of our team is perfectly synced.
Third, Trello helped me to better organize my personal stuff. For instance, a blogger shared his AI Trello board. I save much time by using that board; indeed it was the effort of that person, but Trello allowed sharing his outstanding work. I keep track of my fitness progress with Trello and I developed a solid plan for a new personal project - an AI blog. Wrapping up, everything is simple to organize with Trello.

Nope. I have tried for almost 10 minutes to remember something that I didn't like about Trello and I don't have any cons.

Matt T.
Mit Google übersetzen

More than just virtual sticky notes, a great way to manage To Dos.

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Trello for many years for managing projects and To-Dos for IT scrum processes, and I honestly don't know what I would do without it - it really does help keep everything organized and running smoothly.

We use Trello for managing our software development in a Scrum workflow. We have separate boards for backlog items, current sprint items, and completed items. We utilize the scrum for trello add-on that gives us the ability to add estimates and actual work time spent on each card. This gives us a simple list of items to manage that Trello makes very easy to move around. It is hard to explain exactly how great this makes managing the workflow, but it is all centered around how easy Trello makes it to use their software. You can litterally just click into an item and start typing and then click to drag and drop that item around. The super simple interface that eliminates the need for training on the tool is what is really great about it. Keeping the interface simple and easy to use builds instant adoption from users across the organization. To top it off, the free version of this software is very functional - eventually you will want to purchase for extra features like active directory integration, but it is great that they let you use a very functional feature rich version of the software at no cost for an indefinite amount of time.

My only complaint, and this is more of a feature request than a complaint is when you have a large number of cards it would be nice to group cards and be able to view or manage cards in a group. Sometimes we have several items that are tied to an epic, and when something changes related to that epic you need to visit and update each card. We keep track of these with careful naming of the cards that includes the epic name, but it would be nice to have a more integrated way of managing these groups of cards.

Matt M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Trello is a great way to organize personal and/or business lists/tasks/projects.

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall we use Trello to track our active project/job status and information and share it with our project manager who is out in the field and uses Trello on his company iPad and mobile phone. It instantly updates on all devices when we make any changes which is great since we attack a work order PDF to each project for our manager to view in the field so he knows what the job entails.

The basic version of Trello is free to use and it allows you to share your boards with 1 other user. We use a board to track jobs for our small business by making a card for each separate job. I love the simple layout and easy drag and drop option to move a card from one column to the next to track the status (we use columns such as Ready, In-progress, & Complete). The cards show very basic information to keep your Trello board (screen) streamlined and easy to view. Then when you click on a card, you get additional information such as notes, images, documents, etc. You can even type messages back and forth with whoever you share the board with and they will get an alert on their device to know they have a new message. Trello works really great on computer, tablet, and mobile. I use it regularly on each. Also, the ability to make a checklist and be able to check off items once they are complete for each project is awesome.

There isn't much to not like about it, but I do wish it had a numerical value input option that could be used to calculate a numeric value of all boards in a column (such as hours or dollar amounts). However, there are options to upgrade your Trello subscription either by paying a minimal monthly fee. Sharing Trello with other people and getting them to sign up can also earn you some free upgrades.

Nigel masimba R.

My Life is Beginning to Revolve Around Trello

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trello helps me plan both personal and business tasks, using a single account. I use it mainly for a simple "to do", "doing", "done" project boards. Additional panels that I have used include a duty roster that stayed mostly static and was moved from user to user depending on

Because it's free I get to use it with little worry of being locked out. When I was first introduced to the concept of the kanban board I looked around for alternatives to Trello. Eventually, I returned to Trello because I found it to be the better option.

If my work paid more I'd definitely upgrade to the premium tier and enable at least a few of the features I'm currently locked out of!

Trello is free to use for basic functionality.

Integration with third-party applications like Slack greatly improves the experience with Trello

You can use Trello for both organising both business and personal tasks ( On separate boards, of course. )

The free tier of Trello allows teams to collaborate on boards. It also allows boards to be set to public, a useful feature when working on a local community project or open source project where there are stakeholders who want to see progress other than the team members.

Trello sometimes upgrades your account to the premium level whenever you invite a large number of users. That's a great incentive to get people to use software that they will likely enjoy using.

It's an excellent tool when team members are in a distributed work environment, as team members can collaborate without needing to see each other.

Project web pages sometimes give an ambiguous error message when you try to open them while logged out.

I would like to automate some tasks. For example, if there is a card that moves between two panels daily at certain times of the day, I'd like to have it just notify that the due time has been reached, and for me to just approve the reset, instead of open Trello and go and manually reset the card. It's hard to describe exactly what I mean without a visual aid.

Jason W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for managing team tasks

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I find Trello to be an excellent tool for team collaboration and tracking. Its ability to integrate with other services helps keep the whole team accountable, and ensures that we all have access to the information and resources we need. If you need a free or low cost way of working with teams, you can't do much better than Trello.

Most of my usage for Trello is in the context of film and writing projects, working with teams of fellow students at UCLA. Beyond that, I've also used it extensively on my own projects working with other teams to create various kinds of content, ranging from writing to the full suite of production responsibilities.

What's great about Trello is that you can use it in a variety of ways, with a fairly deep level of granularity. Using their card system, it's easy to define top level projects and then layer in a hierarchy of tasks necessary to achieve those projects. Subtasks can be assigned on an individual basis, and it's easy for team members to communicate their progress in a very simple interface.

Trello is also extremely flexible to use in part because of the breadth of its available apps. Whether you're working from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or even just a web browser on pretty much any OS, you can keep track of your work and progress easily and cleanly. The Android app supports widgets of various kinds, and several third party options further enhance this capability, with prices ranging from free to a few dollars.

Last but certainly not least, Trello can integrate with a number of other services, including Slack, Microsoft Teams, Adobe XD (great for artists to track their own work progress!), Skype and bluejeans for meetings, and many more. As with all such services, some integrations are free, others paid, but you have lots of flexibility

The only real issue I've found with Trello is that when signal is an issue with your mobile device, some of the apps can be a little flaky. Rather than having a local caching mechanism it appears to rely predominantly on the cloud being accessible. This makes sense to a certain extent: by doing so, they reduce the risk of sync conflicts when multiple people update the same tasks. Still, it can be frustrating if you're in a spot where you could get some work done, but your connection is sketchy.

Mit Google übersetzen

One of the few tools that I would recommend to everyone

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Trello has been great for organizing ideas, systemizing processes, and also for collaborating with clients even when we house a project in another PM tool.

First off, let's talk about how well-built Trello is. Trello runs very smoothly, and quickly, across various platforms. There is no struggle that comes along with using Trello, which is why I recommend it to almost everyone, for any thing imaginable. Furthermore, there is hardly a learning curve. Trello creates lists and cards just as a person would in the "real world," so getting started is a breeze.

- Fast. Trello is very fast.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Very flexible. Trello alone can do a lot, but once you start incorporating the many (MANY) integrations and "power-ups" available, Trello becomes unstoppable.
- The mobile app is superb. Everything you can do on the web app, can be done in the mobile app. And again, it is very smooth and seamless betweeen the platforms.
- Customizeable. Not only can Trello lists and cards be used to your liking, but you can also customize your background image and add stickers to cards. This makes for a comfortable workspace.
- Due dates, assignments, comments, file storage, checklists, etc. The list goes on. Trello has it all.
- Trello is FREE. However, if you want to be a power user, you can upgrade to Business Class. Business Class is reasonably priced and definitely worth the upgrade.

There are few cons with Trello, but there are always cons with everything. So, without further ado:

- Linking cards between boards still lacks in simplicity. With business class (the premium Trello membership), you can create board groups. Grouping boards helps with organization, but there is still a clear disconnect between boards.
- Simple image editing tools are not available, but would be of great value. You can't even rotate an uploaded image that is sideways... that's unfortunate.

Katie D.

Perfect for Project Management

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trello has really helped my company keep projects and design requests organized. We are able to connect directly with our graphic designer and collaborate with team members even when we aren't in the office. It's been simple for new users to learn so we don't have to take extra time out of our schedules to train and learn. It also helps with the communication throughout our design team and revising designs and projects as we go.

I love how easy it is to use this software. Everything stays organized on individual cards and can be sorted into different boards. It helps our different teams and graphic designer keep track of different projects and the progress of each one.

Unless purposely deleted, everything stays put. I've been able to scroll back through different projects over 2+ years and find exactly what I'm looking for.

The search option is amazing. If I'm looking for a project but can't remember exactly what the project was titled, I can do the keyword search. So if I'm looking for a specific shirt design, I can put in keywords that I know were used for that project, and get a list of projects with that keyword. Simple, but so helpful.

Trello is so easy to use! It only took me a few minutes to get the hang of it and I felt like a pro right away. So many of my coworkers find it incredibly easy to use as well. Because of this, it helps save us time training people and taking away fro other projects they are involved in.

After approximately 2 years of use, I cannot find any negatives to this software. Sometimes it is overwhelming having multiple projects going at once and having so many notifications to sort through, but that isn't a negative of the software itself- just a reflection of how busy things can get!

Melissa D.

You Need this in your Life

Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Trello personally for 4 years, and in my biz for just over 2 years.
I keep track of all the tutorials I've found useful (great if I need to do something 5 months later and am not sure what I did the first time), software I'd like to try, as well as keep lists of various software options that essentially solve the same problem. So it's helped me keep track of newer software that I'd like to test out - very useful for my business.

I love that there is minimal learning curve when starting to use the software. You can use Trello to plan holidays, parties, a wedding, as well as keep your business/work life organised - in other words, the software is so flexible, and can suit almost any use case which involves keeping "bits and pieces" of information together.

Very valuable addition to this software are the power-ups. These are basically connection abilities with other software that you are probably already using (eg, dropbox, google drive, slack, your CRM and customer support systems). This means that you can use Trello as the hub for many business activities, invite your whole team to a project board, and nobody will waste time looking for scraps of paper that they scribbled an idea on during a meeting.

One of my favourite uses of the software is to create a board that documents systems and processes that you follow in your business, and that way, all your standard operating procedures are in one place. This gives you scope to scale your biz, and makes training a new person much easier.

Also great for keeping track of all the ideas you have for personal projects, shopping lists, wishlists, bucket lists.

This software saves hours and keeps you organised.

I don't have any cons to write about. There are definitely days where I wish more power-ups could be added to boards, and that there wasn't a limit, but I do understand why there are limits - both for focus (you don't want to have more than a few power-ups per board anyway, otherwise things can really become overwhelming) and for software capabilities (integrating more than a few things together at a time can be risky and unstable).

Nathan S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The good, the not so good and all of Trello

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Trello is an easy to use to-do list/project management app. After being introduced to it 3 years ago, its the one todo list app that I keep coming back to.

1) The intuitive design of Trello makes it easy to get started. Its functions just work, whether its drag and drop, moving cards across lists, or setting up boards, you can easily get started using Trello in minutes. Trello's simplicity aids in its overall feel and use.
2) Trello's cards & lists allow you to really go in depth with project planning. While other platforms may have to do lists of sorts, with Trello's you get a checklist for each card, which can be a task with sub tasks. The use of the boards and lists also helps for those that need deep project management features
3) Trello has some hidden gems such as free downloadable boards, a Calendar view for lists vs using the standard board view, Power Ups and easy integration with email, shortcuts and more. You can use Trello to manage projects in many different ways. I like to think of it as a Swiss Army knife for Project Management.
4) Its mostly free. Its hard to really beat free stuff and Trello is right up there. Most features can be used without paying so thats really great.

My only gripes with Trello are:
1) The lack of new features in a while. It feels like the only progress of Trello is coming from Power Ups.
2) I tend to whine a lot about mobile app support and while I feel the current versions are sufficient, but the lack of a dedicated Apple Watch app for example is a bummer. To Do list apps like Things have apps for every platform including Apple Watch.
3) Trello is great for smaller teams but if you have a large team collaborating on Trello can be cumbersome.

Antonio R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool that can adapt to many different uses

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Trello personally and at work for over 5 years. We use it to keep track of communication that would otherwise be sent through email, like quote requests, orders, etc. I use it for a personal todo list, as well as a todo list my team can see. I volunteer at a non-profit where we use it to keep track of tasks assigned to different people. I keep up with the comments and status on the iPhone app throughout the day but primarily enter information on my computer. I keep finding new ways in which to use it: putting thoughts together for software I want to develop, collaborating on a project for a client with people inside and outside my company, even sharing a grocery list with my wife.

Email to card feature is a great way to quickly add cards from a phone while on the go. Custom fields are a great way to make the cards show useful information without having to go into them (requires one person on the board to be a gold member to create them but others can fill them without being gold members.)

Limited colors of backgrounds (only 9) unless you're a paid/gold member- seems like it would be trivial to give more colors for free. When a custom field is a link, you have to go into the card to click on the link. The worst feature is the search. It is clunky and lacks details. For example, when you've been using Trello for years you may end up with cards that are almost identical every year (for example "pay yearly xyz fee") and the search results don't let you see at a glance which card is for which year without clicking on each one. But when you click on a card and it's not the one you were looking for, you go back to your board and the search disappears so that you have to start the search again.

Patrick C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Hello Trello! You will wonder how you lived without it.

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trello is an outstanding web based project management app. Its feature rich design makes it easy to adapt to a variety of workflows and project management techniques. While Trello provides excellent documentation (which I recommend power users to read through at some point, I highly recommend that users initially go and explore on their own (yes, like the not reading the IKEA instructions exploring) to check out the features. Users will likely find many of the functions to be rather intuitive. The reason I recommend that users skip the docs at first is so that they do not form the idea that there is a “right way” to use Trello. Trello is a powerful app with an enormous amount of features; however, perhaps its greatest feature is flexibility. Users can configure a workflow that works for them to help streamline processes and complete tasks efficiently while collaborating with others and tracking progress. Trello also offers up a ton of integrations (called Power-Ups) that are available to supercharge its functionality. For example, a Google Drive Power-Up is available allowing users to take advantage of cloud storage to work with files and documents in a collaborative environment instead of relying on an endless list of email threads to move their projects along. Overall, Trello offers a powerhouse of features for all things project and task management, assignment, and tracking. It also has a worthwhile mobile app to keep you in reach of updates at all times.

Trello is an excellent app. It’s primary and possibly only drawback maybe getting users to stick with it and not give up on it prematurely as it can be overwhelming when they first set out to configure their work space and workflows.

Chris G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing functionality, straight up no fuss. hit the ground running with no sweat loss

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My tasks lists have never been so easy to identify and manage, especially visually. My projects are all there as boards and my timelines are right up there in gannt form. I dont work well with traditional task lists, as they all look the same, but I have created different backrounds for various projects, my tasks and move cards as necessary. Closest thing to having pen and paper, well even better now!

I love these browser-based applications.
Setup up time, nill (just the signing up for an account).
Installation time, nill (if you choose to run it within your browser - most people do), or if you like to be special, install the app (now available for your mac, pc and of course portable devices - just remember you will usually find less functionality within most apps).
Configuration is quick and easy with an easy to follow interface. If you have never used this before, not a problem, just feel your way around and you will be cooking in no time.
Getting started, well you just need to grasp the concept. Start with creating a list (a heading or topic) then start to add cards to the list. The beauty lays in having multiple lists and if you are a visual, like me, you can click, grab, then drag and drop your cards around the various lists. You can move your cards around, into any order you wish, just to start with. The hidden beauty lays beneath the surface, where you can add labels, checklists, due dates, assign off to others, attached files, set reminders, just to name a few things.
Think of these as sticky notes on steroids! The collaboration functionality of Trello is amazing also, allowing you to share and work with anyone from anywhere in the world, have them quickly up and running or multiple people and as one person moves a card, others will see it move in real time (almost) on their screens.
Want more? There are also add on's that create gannt charts +

hard to say, this is a fantastic and polished platform. I cant think of anything negative to be honest.

Mit Google übersetzen

My business literally depends on Trello

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use multiple Trello boards to organise various parts of my business but one of the best things is that I have leads for my clients come in to Trello boards via email, direct from my landing page. I can have different labels automatically attached to a certain lead depending on the landing page so I know what landing page the lead was from. I can trigger my client's notification on his phone and he instantly knows he has a lead, so he can call them within minutes (or seconds even) of them filling out the form. This is a better system for lead gen than anything I have seen - and it doubles as a CRM! I probably shouldn't be telling you this actually... exposing secret gems here!

As well as labels I can attach various custom stickers so I can see information about that card at a glance.

Trello is maybe the backbone of my business, keeping me organised. On some boards I have all the tasks I need to do all mapped out and keeping me on top of things, on other boards I have data organised in such a way that I can see things at a glance that I would never pick up by looking at a spreadsheet of the same data.

I organise both my private life and my business on Trello, and I use the Trello app on my phone just about as much as I check my email on my phone.

I like the way it incorporates with other things via Powerups. I use Trello Butler all the time (both the bot and the powerup) to automate just about everything I do on Trello (love those dashcards especially!). I integrate it with Zapier to parse leads on my Trello board and keep track of what happens on Google Sheets. I use a wide variety of custom fields (and I use them with Butler to do some real magic)

I also really like how I can attach an image and it shows on the card, some of my boards have images on every card.

Its a small thing, but I have some very personal boards that I use for my private life and some business boards for my business - I can't really show people my business boards without risking them seeing my personal boards on the menu. It'd be nice to be able to hide them away in a conspicuous folder so I can comfortably show Trello on the projector without exposing my private life.

Dawie M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Visually appealing solution - Used as a personal productivity management tool and as a shared project resource between two users

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Team collaboration on boards is easy.
It is an extremely intuitive application. If you expect a setting or program instruction to be found at a specific place, the chance is good that it is there.

The third party integrations through Trello's Powerups functionality, makes it possible to develop a customized Trello solution that is very powerful. But, that means that a user, or a company, would need to create an account with each of the third party solutions. This could become costly and difficult to manage because each solution has its own subscription rules.

I am very happy to use Trello. I use it everyday as my primary productivity management tool and as organisational repository for all the tasks associated with my different work projects. I have different boards for each project and many lists and cards for each boards. Cards are easily moved between lists once they are completed or when their content changes and they consequently relate better to a different list.

The visual appeal of Trello is the major factor that makes me prefer if above other productivity management solutions.
The interface is easy to use and understand.
It is easy to change card into its own list, or to transfer it to another board.
Navigation is simple.
Multiple users can access and work on a board if they have the permission.
A long list of other software products can be easily integrated with Trello with Powerups - (1). This makes it easy to access files/information contained in other products without leaving Trello. (2). It is consequently also easy to navigate to the other products through Trello.
It allows attachments of many different types to the cards.
Time/date stamp comments can be made to cards.
Activity on boards and cards are also time/date stamped with information regarding the changes made.
Team collaboration on boards is easy. It is a very intuitive application. If you expect a setting or program instruction to be found at a specific place, the chance is good that it is there. It is easy to set-up a new team with access rights to certain boards.
The GUI and Human Computer Interaction (HCI) of Trello, is very well developed and thought out.
Checklists can be added a card.
It is easy to set-up a new team with access rights to certain boards.

Text formatting is not enabled with the common "drag-select-change" or keyboard shortcuts that users are used too from other familiar applications. Instead characters need to be entered among the text to change a word to bold/italics... or to make text into headers, lists, and any other format options. The text format rules that Trello uses is called: Markdown formatting syntax. One has to remember the correct syntax if one wishes to edit the format of text.
Workflow automation or task assignment automation could strengthen Trello - but it does enable integration with other applications that might fill this requirement.
A calendar view is not part of the basic Trello solution - once again a integration with a third party application is required.

Joseric M.

Trello for Work and Private stuff

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trello will highly improve your productivity for both your office work and personal life. It did to me. You can organize action items (or just about everything any list can do) in a fun and colorful platform. Try it by starting with the basic Trello (free) which is fantastic in itself and might be even more than enough for basic needs.

I love Trello boards! Ever since I was introduced by my manager to the concept of Kanban boards and Trello, I have loved this app for use in the office (required for my team) as well as for my personal productivity (i.e., my private life).

We started using Trello when it was just a simple Web app (used only via the web browser), now I love it even more since they already created an installable version for my devices both Mac (office work) and Windows (personal pc) as well as an Android version (mobile phone). Now I can access my boards anywhere I go.

Also, the recent addition of the Home page sort of Wall (like facebook) made it easier to have a rundown of the cards/boards that were recently updated or nearing its due date. This is very useful when you already have multiple (or tons of) boards.

Notifications are fantastic! I get reminded via email when a card is due, or whenever a team member makes an update.

One more thing I love about this is that you can share boards in public/private/teams. This makes collaboration with external stakeholders possible (or simply just wanting to share a board to the entire internet population).

The Free version does not allow you to extract all your boards into a spreadsheet format (e.g., excel). Anyway, I was able to try it out (before subscribing) via a Powerup I got for free. I'm not sure about the logic of having to "Archive" a card first before being able to "Delete" it. Maybe there is a reason, but sometimes I would just like to delete a card straight away.

advantages of the trello

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trello is a project management tool that makes collaboration simple and, I would say, even fun. The reality is that it serves almost everything, whether you are organizing projects at work, household chores, trips or anything else. Individual cards can contain task lists, images, attachments, delivery dates, color labels and comments from other people who share the board with you. You can have as many boards as you want, use one for "Homework", for example, and another for "World domination plans".
It is likely that you have already realized the potential. The Trello cards are like small post-its on a cork board but in digital format, so you can look at them, share them or add a reminder. You can even create cards via mail.

What I like most about this software is the way in which we can organize our meetings, pending issues, follow-ups, meetings and, above all, place the status that is basically required to make progress. The options and colors where each person responsible for activity is identified helps you to close the points faster. Trello works very well in my case because I tend to think very visually, so images and color labels work better with my brain than just a text. Although I am a big fan of Evernote to manage a multitude of information, lately I have found myself returning to individual lists written on paper. Trello is a breakthrough of that, it is one of those few applications that achieves a balance between a simple and elegant interface while including very powerful and flexible features. No compliments, however. Let me show you how I and other Trello users are using it as a productivity method.

What I do not like are the rows one side of the other, where we put the information, it seems very close to one another and for me personally I do not like the appearance, very neutral. The issue is that it is forcing a program to use it for something that it is not. You can also use the notebook to write a novel, but it is not the best tool for it. To organize trips there are tropocientas webs and apps that give a thousand kicks to trello, with suggestions of places, automatic geolocalization, organization by calendar, etc etc etc..To write novels the same, there are webs and applications focused on it, that you hierarchize the information much better, write down ideas, alternative plots, different paths of a story, etc ... come on, what a novel requires, with trello you will organize a micro story as much.

Trello is focused on organizing projects in which many people have their roles, and show the states of those projects.

Everything else, I seem to want to give it a use that is not yours.

7.0/10
Fernando C.

A Jack-of-All-Trades for Task Management

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I juggle between three different tools to organize myself:
1. MyLifeOrganized (https://www.mylifeorganized.net): A pure task manager where I can list tasks and subtasks, prioritise, add dates, and mark them as completed.
2. Trello: A visual board where I can see how my tasks flow, and add details to each tasks (text, attachments, images, comments).
3. OneNote (https://products.office.com/en-us/onenote/digital-note-taking-app): A note-taking app, where I can write longer texts, add any attachment, include video or audio directly from the app into my notes and reorganize them easily.

Whenever I need to write longer specifications, or archive something for future reference, OneNote is my tool of choice. If I am purely working on my own with standalone or unrelated tasks, MLO is the easiest tool for me, quicker and with lots of intelligent reminders. When I need to focus on a project - a lot of related tasks - and/or share these tasks with someone else - i.e. working within a team - Trello shines brightly for me.

* Ease of use: Creating tasks, editing and moving them is VERY easy and quick.
* The shortcuts are intelligently chosen, and help working faster.
* Thanks to all the functionalities within each card, Trello adapts very well to very different working styles: I can choose to create a checklist (so I simulate a tasks with subtasks), add attachments, labels, comments, etc.
* Very nice experience when working with a team: syncs seamlessly and fast, I can see things as they happen in the actions feed and react if I want to, we can have whole conversations within a card, and have them for reference...
* Something I specially love is the fact that I can copy an image (something I do a lot, capturing images with screenshot tools and the like) and paste it directly into a card. Trello understands that and displays the image as a comment.

* I don't like the board management screens. I find hard sometimes to find the boards I want.
* I guess there is a reason for not allowing me to delete cards, rather than archiving them, but I still feel that I would like to be able to delete them.