Trello

Dein gesamtes Projekt, auf einen Blick

Gesamtbewertung

4,5 /5
(20.096)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,6/5
Funktionen
4,3/5
Bedienkomfort
4,5/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,3/5

92%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen

20095 Softwareoptionen

Tobias M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Projektplanung und Verfolgung im Team

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

Vorteile

Schnelle Erstellung von Teamaufgaben und die damit verbundene Übersicht wer was macht und wie der aktuelle Stand des oder der Projekte ist.

Nachteile

Wir konnten bisher keine Probleme feststellen, es war für alle im Team sofort intuitiv bedienbar und liess sich ohne Probleme in die täglichen Prozesse mit einbinden. Sorry.

Marvin M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Gutes Projekt-Kollaborationstool

Bewertet am 18.10.2021

Hat die Zusammenarbeit im Team sehr erleichtert!

Vorteile

Geteilte Boards mit dem gesamten Team, Möglichkeit Labels zu vergeben.

Nachteile

Keine direkte Bearbeitung von Dateien in der Software

Sophie P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Gutes Tool zur Organisation von Aufgaben

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Vorteile

- sehr intuitiv & einfach zu nutzen
- Zusammenarbeit im Team gut möglich
- Adons (z.B. Storypoints) verfügbar

Nachteile

- Performance: das Tool ist leider oft sehr langsam oder reagiert gar nicht

Lars F.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Trello macht das Task-Management schnelll und einfach

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Insgesamt klappt die Arbeit mit Trello im Team sehr gut, durch das neuste Update kamen sehr viele nützliche Funktionen dazu. Nur eins vermisse ich: Ich kann die Tasks nicht Uhrzeit-Genau mit meinem Kalender Synchronisieren.

Vorteile

Ich arbeite bei Projekten gerne mit Trello, weil es günstig und schnell verfügbar ist. Andere Tools bieten teilweise mehr Funktionen, hier schätze ich, dass es reduziert ist und das macht, was es soll.

Nachteile

Das Team-Management ist manchmal etwas schwierig und könnte besser sein. Das ist aber auch der einzige Kritikpunkt den ich habe.

Suhailah S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Help my team with task management

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

Vorteile

There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

Nachteile

It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

Laura B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Amazing resource for small teams, solopreneurs, etc.

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

I've used Trello for years. Many of my clients use different solutions like Asana and I even moved my own company over to Clickup for a year. We came back to Trello and every team member breathed a sigh of relief. Trello is so much easier to break down individual boards and appeals to those of us who need to see visuals. I manage my podcasts, blog writing, email newsletters, speaking engagements, and even my personal recipe storage is on Trello. It's so easy to grab from the web browser or the app on my phone and I love that you can search so easily even after something has been archived.

Vorteile

So easy to use
Very visual
Price is right
Easy to add/remove members
Search capability is excellent

Nachteile

Sometimes customer service is a bit slow; it's not easy to set up as a nonprofit to get the nonprofit discount. We had to go back and forth but eventually got it set up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ClickUp

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

I felt Clickup was extremely cluttered and I had a hard time finding things there.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ClickUp
Gabriele A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Ottimo strumento di project management con alcune lacune nella UX

Bewertet am 18.10.2021

Piano base gratuito e assai ricco, tanti strumenti di project management intuitivi e comodi per la condivisione di informazioni ma con una interfaccia che da anni mantiene la stessa logica poco intuitiva per chi è novizio di project management.

Vorteile

Ha un piano gratuito che di per sé già è ricchissimo di funzioni ed è eccellente per chi ha un piccolo progetto in partenza e ha un team che deve coordinarsi.
La semplicità d'uso delle sue funzioni interne.
La possibilità di usarlo sia tramite piattaforma web che tramite app universale iOS e Android.

Nachteile

Il piano gratuito si esaurisce in fretta man mano che il progetto avanza: è inevitabile, ma passare da "gratuito" a "5$ a utente" è un salto esagerato, sarebbe stato meglio avere degli upselling intermedi che permettano di acquistare solo le "boards" in cui si costruiscono progetti e sotto-progetti.

L'interfaccia è piuttosto ostica a chi si approccia per la prima volta a Trello e non è abituato a sistemi di project management a lui simili: più volte mi sono trovato a dover "forzare" persone nuove del team al suo uso perché si sono subito trovate male nel suo utilizzo. E l'ho dovuto fare tante di quelle volte che alla fine ho deciso di abbandonare Trello e utilizzare altre piattaforme...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Google Drive

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

Completezza e interazione in tempo reale

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Keep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

App universale per dispositivi mobili e desktop, facilità di utilizzo (dopo un adeguato training).
Nolan H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Trello Review

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

As mentioned above, my team can't do our tasks until the previous team has completed theirs (data management & order writing). Trello is my most-used software, we use it across my entire POD, and across each division as well. It helps make sure that nothing slips between the cracks and that other teams aren't being held up unnecessarily.

Vorteile

Trello has become instrumental to my team's success whilst working in a remote environment. The way my different teams work with each other is similar to different cogs in a machine - each person has to do their task before the next team can start their work. My favourite thing about using Trello in our everyday is that you can create boards, lists etc. that are customizable. The Tagging feature is by far my favourite thing because you can let coworkers know in real-time when my piece of the puzzle is ready for them. Being able to integrate other programs into Trello (Dropbox, Google drive etc.) is a close second favourite feature!

Nachteile

I haven't done a deep dive to see what causes this, but I get logged out of Trello all the time and have to sign in again. Could be a setting on my end and have nothing to do with the software though!

Saulo A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

O Kanban mais prático que você já usou

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

A experiência é ótima, o trello é muito rápido e estável, e a interface é muito simples e clara não havendo nenhuma dificuldade pra começar a usar.

Vorteile

Começar a usar o trello é praticamente instantâneo, você cria as etapas, seus primeiros cards e já começa a movimentar. As etiquetas são muito úteis também. Além disso é muito fácil adicionar mais pessoas ao seu time e começar a colaborar. Também adoro os checklists e upload de arquivos.

Nachteile

Sinto muita falta de reports mais automáticos e controle de tempo nos cards. Seria legal ter algum dashboard com os cards movidos por dia/semana/mês e também podendo ver por usuário. Acredito que isso iria engajar muito mais as pessoas a usarem.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asana, Basecamp, Wrike und ActiveCollab

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

Trello tem uma interface mais prática e a funcionalidade de checklist não existe no asana da mesma forma o que facilitou muito o uso.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

É mais rápido e simples de usar. A versão free dá pra gerenciar pequenos times sem problemas. Além disso é muito fácil de integrar com outras ferramentas como o zendesk por exemplo.
Faruk A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great tool to plan and track our marketing tasks

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I used the free version of Trello for my personal planning, and it was way too much generous free software. I even felt like the owners of this app just wanted to make a favor to the people who like planning. Due to my role, I also have the privilege to use Trello at my company. It's much powerful with all the integrations added. Everyone in my team is very happy to use the tool except those who missed their task due dates :)

Vorteile

I'm using the paid version which allows many integrations that make our members' lives easier. The software is so easy to set up. The UI is so clean and easy to navigate. I can customize it according to my needs and taste. Coloured labels, tagging, due dates are most often a part of our task management routine. I like the voting option, sometimes we need to make a decision and this little detail helps. Since it is now a work app for me, I don't use a mobile app so it's hard to say for me how it works but the web version is so convenient and slick.

Nachteile

As a user who have experience on both free and paid versions, even if I tried hard, I couldn't find any pitfalls of this app.

Matt M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Very intuitive and easy to immediately

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

Trello has been a huge boost to staying organized with not just my big projects, but also with my daily tasks and staying organized in all of my activities.

Vorteile

I've used both the paid and free versions of this platform and the free version is as simple to use as the paid version. You do get additional features with the paid version, but for managing your own tasks and projects the free version will still provide everything that you need. I've used a number of project management platforms and Trello stands out because it's very intuitive to use and organize the information you're working on.

Nachteile

Occasionally, I wish Trello had some prompts on how to better organize information, but this isn't a deal-breaker. I really like it when software can help to save me from my own disorganization, and Trello primarily does that with a very simple setup, but I would also accept some prompts or suggestions too.

Connar O.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I could live without Trello

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

Trello is great. Hardly ever any downtime and the platform is amazing when used with business features.

Vorteile

You can manage you personal or work life how ever you chose. In fact you can use Trello for whatever you like. Whether that's team management, time management, content creation etc.

Nachteile

You do need to have some technical ability to set up the more complicated boards and features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asana und Freedcamp

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

I switched because I moved from one business to another and Trello was already widely used.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

I switched because I moved from one business to another and Trello was already widely used.
Nitin S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Really helpful and must have application for startups to team collboration

Bewertet am 12.9.2021

Overall Trello is very good application as compared to other free alternatives available. I have been using it since 12 months and never regret much about this. Startups will definitely go for this application instead of paying for upgrade you can use it for free until you really need it.

Vorteile

Trello have been improved a lot compared to previous few months. The dashboard is really amazing and analyzing stats by graphs became very simple. I have been using its lifetime free version with some limitations like I cannot add more team members in free version.

Still its helping me schedule tasks in advance with planner, assigning and labeling it to my team, tracking status of each and every task. Trello can be easily integrated with any system configuration as its a web based tool.

Nachteile

Sometimes like other applications it also have bumpers in between while scheduling tasks that many times make team members clutter into wrong decisions.

I personally don't like drag drop feature as sometimes I accidently move cards in wrong places while moving my cursor somewhere else.

I cannot be able to find any gantt chart view for my projects modules. If they add it then it will be helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

The only purpose of using Trello that I have seen a advertisement for free tool for team collaboration and when I started using it I am used to it and never tried any other option at that time.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Trello (Free version) a good tool to start working with Agile methogologies

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

We have been using trello mainly for internal projects, this allows us to have people of our intership program getting in touch with a professional tool that allows them to not be confused at the momment to start using similar tools in the industry.

Trello helps to have a board where all the team can see what is the team working on, and identify different risks when the management topic comes up.

Vorteile

This is a software that easily bring visibility and good understanding to the people that have neever been in touch with a Task Management Tool, what I liked the most is the UI/UX, the usage of the colors, the way to customize the different statuses, how to group the different tasks per person it bring a good visibility to all the team to also identify who is having a lot of things on their desks.

Nachteile

I would rather to preffer tho have more fields and the ability to have a track of the time spent in the tasks, also the feature to add subtaks (having linked the tasks) and having it visible would bring more understanding on the level of the efforts spent by the teams.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Google Docs und Jira

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

We needed a Web based tool so everyone can use it without installing it

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Excel und Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Because the features in the tool, and the free version available
Rober R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great tool for team management

Bewertet am 13.9.2021

As referenced over, my group can't finish our assignments until the past group has finished theirs (information the executives and request composing). Trello is my most-utilized programming, we use it across my whole POD, and across every division too. It helps ensure that nothing escapes everyone's notice and that different groups aren't being held up pointlessly

Vorteile

Trello is extraordinary, it's easy to utilize, and has heaps of cunning UX gadgets that make following and refreshing errands a delight. We use it frequently inside our association at whatever point something needs "putting together quick" - we're not hoping to follow the advancement of the whole task through Trello, however an intermittent breakout. We've regularly utilized Trello to gather together our "thoughts" stage, and afterward moved onto a more mind boggling project the executives apparatus after that. The interface is straightforward, the free level is "spot on" and there are barely enough provisions for you to get moving rapidly. Trello is extraordinary for fast authoritative assignments, that should be introduced outwardly, or they are useful for data sharing (in a real sense a pin-leading group of thoughts functions admirably) - and has diminished the requirement for post-it-notes wherever in the workplace.

Nachteile

As a client who have insight on both free and paid forms, regardless of whether I made a decent attempt, I was unable to discover any entanglements of this application

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Google Classroom und Zoom Meetings

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

Because Trello is easy to deal with and most of phones have problem while dealing with WhatsApp.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WhatsApp
Lina S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Great software for remote working

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

Overall experience with Trello is very positive. It is the perfect tool to work remotely and as a freelancer I can collaborate with different clients on the same programme, just switching through different boards. It has great functionalities and even a lot more potential that I need, so it is good to know that there's room for me to expand my workflow even further. There are some minor inconveniences, but overall I am a very happy user.

Vorteile

I like that it is free. As a freelancer, I am usually the one that is completing the tasks and not managing boards, therefore, most of the times that is all I need. My clients use the paid version, which provides more versatility and bigger file uploads. I like that paid and free can still collaborate with no disruptions. This is a perfect product for remote work collaboration. I think the options to colour code the tasks is great, I use it to mark work in progress and completed work. I am also a very visual person, so cover photos are perfect. I create artwork and it is so much easier to find the task I am looking for by the image, not by the title.

Nachteile

I think notification panel could be improved. I don't really like how its laid out, it's quite overwhelming. Also, there is no option to delete a board , only to archive it. Sometimes you need to just delete things and that should be an option. But the archive button is my biggest pet peeve. If you accidentally press archive, it does not ask you are you sure Y/N? It just goes away. And I can never find the archive easily, every time I have to google where it is. It wastes my time, and it could just be fixed by a 'are you sure you want to archive this' pop-up.

Colin D.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Powerful because it includes the most important features in a simple interface

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

I first used it to organize personal workflows and task lists, and still do, but I use it mostly to manage multiple workflows for a marketing team. Our email production workflow is the most important of these.

Trello allows us to run multiple projects with approval steps and checkpoints. It's very quick and easy to check status, see what tasks we need to pick up, and stay organized and on track. We have a visual record of completed projects in each workflow, and can maintain assets associated with projects centrally.

Most important for this team is the simplicity of the app. Everyone can use it without getting lost or bogged down with unnecessary complexity. Trello has helped us keep production on track with minimal ball dropping for over seven years now.

Vorteile

Trello feels like the easiest to use and most straightforward of the project management apps I use. It includes just what's necessary and no more, making it great for use by a non-technical team. It's easy to learn your way around, hard to get lost.

The organization of boards, lists and cards is intuitive and flexible. Available formats for card contents are just right, make it easy to maintain essential assets, and set up visual cues for status and priority.

I like the visual kanban approach, easy drag and drop movement of elements, flexibility of card contents, and speed of getting essential work done.

Nachteile

Sometimes I have wanted to be able to get a bit more granular with subtasks, but I think rather than seeing the limitations of Trello as problem, the relative simplicity is its greatest strength. If a project calls for more layers I'll choose a different app.

Riccardo L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

An all-around project management tool

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

Vorteile

Up until a few months ago, Trello mainly revolved around the Kanban board concept but I have to say that I'm glad that it has added other ways of viewing projects and tasks too. Sometimes, you need to zoom out to take a look at everything, while other times you need to zoom in to a particular aspect or task.

Another thing Trello excels at is enabling users to automate repetitive tasks thanks to Butler. Initially an add-on, now Butler is a key feature included in your Trello account. Just think of the steps you carry out on a regular basis, think about what they're connected to and automate them to save plenty of time!

And speaking of becoming more efficient, it's great that Trello integrates with a ton of other tools and apps both natively – through its Power-ups – and through third-party platforms like Zapier.

Nachteile

The one thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that, in Trello, communication mainly happens through comments users leave to tasks. I think a different approach, that's more team communication-oriented could be a nice addition.

Mariam A.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

How to become much more efficient at work

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I even don't know where to start, and how I use it exactly, to convey the influence of Trello on my life. But I will try. But I will try. I have several companies I operate and several fresh ideas that happen to me at least weekly. These thoughts must go someplace. They ended up in other locations before Trello, such as Samsung Notes. But it was not organized enough to properly handle everything and produce an order, much less than Trello. My thoughts were restless all over the place. I used Trello more and more in the last year, and I have developed a lot on my primary board (for my office).

Vorteile

The best option for groups! Easy mobility, simple plan, better than similar apps like Skype, Teams, Asana, Slack, Facebook Workplace, and others. Schedules can be used. The maximum size of connections without business class is 10 MB. - Without business class, all of the coworkers are administrators, which means that anybody may erase a board or someone else. I don't have a private informing highlight for myself. It wouldn't be too bad. It's really beneficial in terms of project management for executives. I liked that you could set cutoff timeframes and choose which cards/tasks to arrange and accomplish within the specified time frame. Whatever the case may be, all things being equal, I adore it!

Nachteile

Trello is a great tool, but it's restricted in terms of the projects it can manage. Trello is ideal for little tasks, but not for large ones. For example, in our firm, we would utilize the app to purchase a helicopter part from another country and then handle the freight and shipping until it was delivered. Due to the restricted storage space, attachments such as mp4 movies and other big media files cannot be posted. We occasionally want to upload movies to Trello to provide a clearer image to the Managers who will be viewing it, however this is a problem when the storage space available is restricted.

Kenny K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Collaboration made easy with Trello. I'm loving it!

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

I can't say anything bad about Trello. I tried a couple of tools, then discovered Trello and haven't used anything else after that. It was very easy to start with Trello, without needing documentation. Very intuitive platform with a clear interface. I would certainly recommend this tool.

Vorteile

I used Trello for managing multiple new projects with a team of 5-10 people. I like the way I can customize the look & feel of project boards. Trello works very fast, has a smooth interface and is quite flexible. You can often just drag & drop things around and make changes with a few clicks. I find it very easy to use, which is why I kept using it over the years. I tried other tools, but stayed with Trello as I found it the easiest to use.

Nachteile

I haven't used all features of Trello yet as I like to keep things simple for myself and the team. Maybe would be cool to be able to further customize the 'theme' of a board and some settings, especially if you would have a very large project, but for my purposes I'm happy with the things I can do.

Juan manuel C.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The kanban board you were looking for

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Vorteile

Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

Nachteile

The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

For all the aforementioned and being the most popular application, users were already familiar with the tool and did not feel the change.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Once the best -- still good.

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

It is an easy platform to accommodate a large, virtual team with. All of my colleagues are scattered around the globe, and co-working organizational apps are critical to our progress. Trello was a good choice to get us organized and on the same page about the tasks at hand.

Vorteile

Trello is a very visual platform; I love that everything is laid out in front of you. It makes it very easy to take in the big picture (based on how you arrange your boards) - what's due? what's this team working on? what have we not yet completed?

It also has a slight learning curve, but once you overcome that, you're set, and it gets increasingly easy to use. If, like me, this is a software that you need to use daily, you will master it in no time.

Nachteile

I mentioned that what I like most is how Trello gives you a great overview of the big picture - you can see all tasks that need to be completed and everything going on, all at once. This is also it's biggest pitfall, in my opinion. It is both too general, and too crowded, simultaneously. In order to analyze a task in depth, we link to a Google doc or another platform, which allows more flexibility to multitask and make edits. Ideally, I don't want to be hopping from app to app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Asana und monday.com
Abby B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

I'd be lost without Trello

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Absolutely amazing. I use it every day to keep project on track. I create a new board for each new client. They have color-coded assignments, as do I - then they can see what I'm working on and how their project is coming along. We can drag-n-drop photos into a card, add files and links, and our whole discussion is documented so nothing gets missed.

Vorteile

You can use pre-made boards or create your own from scratch. It's just like a board of sticky notes, like a Kanban. You can color-code, create due dates, assign cards, tag people. I'm just using the free version because it's only me and 1 client using it, but the paid version would be an amazing tool for larger organizations who would benefit from being able to assign tasks and integrate with more apps.

Nachteile

I wish we could shut off the ability to comment via email. People do this and then their signature lines and logos clog up the card.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Basecamp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Asana and Basecamp where both just overkill for what I needed. When it's just me and 1 client working on projects, we really just need a shared idea board and some tracking and organization. Trello is everything I need.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Vorteile

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

Nachteile

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Smartsheet und Asana

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

The MS Project program was outdated and we could not afford to buy the latest version. Plus, training other team members on how to use MS Project was lengthy and would involve too much time-investment.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

Trello is free the way we are using it. To me, Trello is just that good. Thanks, Trello.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The Daily Task Tracking App

Bewertet am 10.4.2021

A great task management tool - without a doubt, the best free coordination App for the modern project manager.

Vorteile

The ease of adding a task/card to a board and quickly labelling it with a specific colour/code. This makes organising your tasks as easy as adding a note and choosing a colour! Having multiple boards means this sort of organisational structure can continue without losing a task.

Nachteile

The limited card mobility functions on the mobile App and the lack of automation features for sorting columns of tasks by label.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

monday.com und Jira

Warum Trello gewählt wurde

Neither software provided me with the organisation strength nor agility to move my tasks around quickly. The boards in Asana were not dynamic enough nor the notes taking cards in Evernote easily organisable (without a hefty time investment in labelling).

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana und Evernote Teams

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Trello

A free, more dynamic and easily organisable alternative to both Monday.com and JIRA - without the long setup time.