Mojo Helpdesk Bewertungen

Mojo Helpdesk

Mit der Ticket-Tracking-App kannst du Helpdesk-Anfragen zentralisieren, zuweisen und nachverfolgen.

4.5/5 (65 Bewertungen)
Alexandra M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Mojo is great. We currently have 4 Mojo forms, IS, AV, Ops, and a Web help desk, its easy so easy t

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accessibility. I love that I can access this help desk from my phone and reply back to the users right away. Our previous help desk didn't have that feature.

Canned responses are so nice to have, we continually have repeat tickets and typing out the same message each time is so time-consuming and annoying.

Last month we were receiving spam requests which come in on a daily basis. We enabled "confirmation required" setting for new users in MojoHelp Desk - for now.
We tried to block the email addresses by suspending spam users, but that list just keeps populating with new spam users.
Hoping these keeps spammers out for now.
Also, regarding the report tool, its limited to a certain timeframe, it would be nice if I could pull a group of tickets from 2 years ago.

We currently have 4 mojo help desks here at LACMA it would be nice if we could get better pricing for all the forms. We were thinking of adding an additional form but price deterred the department from buying.

Christopher J.
Mit Google übersetzen

This is a pretty good service over all.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It provides a pretty good threaded conversation that helps us track how we are doing and that everyone gets the support they need.

From what I am told from end users, the emails they receive when we provide follow up questions, etc, are confusing/lack enough information. I have looked from their view and that is how it appears to me. I often do not hear from people when I pose a question back to them and they indicate it is because they did not see it and do not go back often to look at status. I know that is on the users to go look, but it would be great if they got a clear message with our response in the body of the email.

Russ S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The application has been very reliable and easy to deploy across an organization.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of adoption/acceptance by the user community. Transformed departmental workload from individual e-mail requests to departmental requests. By providing workload transparency at a department level the support model improved overall customer support. Minimized requests from falling through the cracks.

The ability to use forms to collect detail on support issues. Particularly info to drive metrics for continuous improvement efforts.

Functionality to prevent users from creating duplicate tickets. Duplicate tickets can impact metric reporting if not managed correctly.

Dennis C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Handy, easy to use, economical, integrated Google support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Workload accountability, job ticket queue management

Easy to use (frontend & backend)
Multi-platform app support
Customized ticket forms, as many as you want
Handy knowledgebase portal supports FAQs, links, videos :-)
Some FAQ type formatting options
Knowledgebase content can be turned on/off for testing

Cannot copy or duplicate forms (for tweaking/repurposing)
Severely-limited appearance/branding options
A separate (printable) FAQ article Markdown Preview "cheat sheet" would be nice

Rocky R.
Mit Google übersetzen

I was presented a half-utilized tool from a previous owner and found it easy to adapt to my needs.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Organization and ease of reporting the quantity of work being completed on a regular basis.

It is very easy to update and change queues, users, and forms. The training material was presented in a way that was very user friendly and after viewing I felt that I could successfully navigate the features available.

It is difficult to get my users and agents to regularly use the tool in lieu of sending emails. I feel like the main screen can be slightly intimidating to new users. I also do not like how the "My Tickets" section feels so different than the open tickets screen. As a user who utilizes both roles, the disconnect is apparent.

Clinton G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great support ticket system & very user friendly

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very flexible and gives you the option of creating custom fields to use on your ticket forms. It has a great look and feel for end users. The ticket form setup is easy enough that even basic users can easily design and edit the forms.

The options can't be changed for most system fields. So while you can create a custom field to use in place of the system field, things like the priority indicators are useless if you don't use the system field.

Juli O.
Mit Google übersetzen

We've been exceptionally happy with Mojo. Our staff uses it with ease!

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is our Helpdesk for IT. We can have our staff use it instead of emails, which get buried, to connect with our department and can organize and plan who will take on a task.

Easy to onboard and use! We've found Mojo to be exceptionally simple for all members of our staff to use! We had a simple transition to this system!

Nothing, I'm very happy! We really like Mojo and so do our staff members. If anything, it could be a little less bare bones in terms of look, but that's not important.

Samuel S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use ticketing system.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how much customization there is without sacrifice to functionality. There are a lot of options when it comes to creating specific tickets for certain IT related jobs, such as a password reset template or a chromebook profile change.

With all of its customization, it is easy to go crazy on modifications to the point where people do not know how to maneuver through the website anymore. It's a positive as much as it is a negative.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to implement ticketing system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to create, manage and track work requests. This has been very helpful internally but our clients have not embraced it.

Great value for the cost. Integration with Google Apps login. Ability to create tickets by email and assign to specific queues is very helpful.

Without some considerable programming ability it seems impossible to create tickets based on a data feed. Support for common day to day activities is good but not for more involved activities.

Dan H.

A review of Mojo Helpdesk

Bewertet am 19.11.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Mojo Helpdesk for the past 7 years. About once a year, we do a review of the help desk and ticket tracking software to see if we can find something more user friendly at a better price. So far, we have not been able to find one.

One of the great things about Mojo Helpdesk is the customer portal. Each person in our company is able to have an account and submit task requests. Other software vendors charge by the user. Mojo Helpdesk allows you to have as many users as you need.

We are also able to group users by department or group. This helps because we can allow everyone from a group to see the tickets their co-workers have submitted. That way if someone is out of the office or leaves the organization, other people in the group can still see what was submitted without a lot of extra work.

One last thing that we really have enjoyed is customizable ticket forms. This lets us set up the form the way we want and not the way another company thinks we want it. We can also use multiple ticket forms to allow different ways to request information.

Customer service has been exceptional. Whenever we have a question, someone from customer service has gotten back to us within a business day with an answer to the question.

A couple of things I think would be helpful are a calendaring system that would allow us to track all of the projects and allow people who are requesting projects see when a project might be done. Also, having a variable form that shows specific fields only when a radio box is select or a specific answer in a drop-down is selected would be great.

But overall, Mojo Helpdesk has helped us track our projects more efficiently.

Pari N.
Mit Google übersetzen

I have used this software for 15 years. It is simple to use, they have many plans, & it works well!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to use, notifications are prompt, I can manage multiple clients with one portal. Clients seem to like it as well. Ticket #'s are useful.

I am not sure if there is an app, we use the web on our phones, also notifications could be a bit more informative. The software/system should help us keep better track of things that fall off the radar. We tried escalations, but it didn't seem to nail it.

Phil G.

Great

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works well. The searching is ok but could be better. I like the ability to send out surveys after a ticket is marked as solved.

There is currently no ability to merge tickets. This is something that I consider essential, and if it wasn't mandated by my company that we use Mojo, I would not have considered it as an option because of this missing feature.

Devlynne B.
Mit Google übersetzen

MoJo changed the world for our IT department!!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

That everyone in our school system has access to it, can take control of reporting problems, that every technician gets the tickets and can decide who will handle it best, the Mojo dashboard becomes our "to do list" for the day/week, and we can check the dashboard before leaving a location in case a new ticket has arrived!!!!

Lucas H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great program that is easy to use and pulls great and reliable information. A lot of good phone #

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

Love mojo!

This software is very easy to use and has given me the opportunity to make triple the amount of dials I was able to make with other programs.. The information is gives is also very reliable

If you are looking for a shiny and pretty dialer this is not the one. It is a very basic format. Other than that I love it.

Stefan C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Indispensable tool for desktop support

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Rarely missing reports unlike an email solution

Ability to customize forms to minimize user submission time. This has a allowed us to create several forms that the end use can select based on their situation and needs.

Customization is a powerful feature, but isn't always that intuitive. Learning curve can be steep for new users.

Barry S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Mojo Helpdesk does everything we need it to do at a very affordable price.

Bewertet am 28.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Google integration is a must for our organization. It allows us to make Mojo Helpdesk available to all of our staff members, in 12 locations, without any administrative setup or maintenance.

The renewal process when using a purchase order could be smoother. I have to open a ticket to request an invoice every year.

Jeremy P.

Solid Support Ticketing System

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A stable and reliable helpdesk ticketing system.

It's very easy to manage with easy integration into google. We are able to add users in just a few seconds and the system is very low maintenance.

I would like to add a comment area on the rating system. If we receive less than five stars, we would like to know additional details.

Martin M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Does what a ticket system is supposed to do and is easy to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use. Connects to our G Suite apps for easy finding by users. Email replies also get added to the ticket stream

It can be difficult to filter for information at times. Also, the dashboard information only works for 30 days at a time so trying to get numbers for a 3 month period has to be done a month at a time

Todd E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Mojo Helpdesk keeps our IT department organized, and that keeps our users happy!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to set up, easy to use, and they regularly add features. Their support (the rare times we need it) has been outstanding.

Searching is a little counter-intuitve, but it works OK. Because we're a Windows/Active Directory/365 shop, the fact that it is based on Google could be considered a drawback.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for a great value. Great work order and services request system

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Simple web based work order system

Web based.
Ties into Google Suite.
Multiple forms, ques and routing available.
Great customer service.

Reporting is not the best.
Only 1 Month of an employees Mojo (customer ratings) can be pulled up in the report.
Can only associate with 1 Google domain.

Forrest S.
Mit Google übersetzen

We have used Mojo desk for about two years now and our user find it supper easy to use,

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it has helped us formalize our support system and really see what issue are happening, when and help us figure out why

New users only need a login, most are able to use it with little to no instructions. The feed back we get allows us to see our internal IT team are doing

it would be nice to see the older support tickets displayed with a date if they have been open for more than 2 weeks

Brandelyn H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Mojo rocks! It is the most versatile product I've found.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software streamlines communications with our students.

Mojo has the capability to be more than just a technical troubleshooting helpdesk. We use it for academics in our online courses as well as in our counseling offices.

I wish the console had more customization features as to how it looks to the end user. (Just aesthetics, not functionality.)

Tim R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Outstanding. Quick set up and configuration, easy to use, well received by staff.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Outstanding, inexpensive help desk software. Meets our needs.

Excellent value, easy to implement, administer, and use. Just works. I set up and used Request Tracker for years, back in the day. This offers similar functionality with far less pain.

Some missing features: Merge tickets, for example. A few other small annoyances: I wish that email about a ticket included the ticket title instead of just a ticket number. Users struggle with logging in to the web interface when they need it.

Jim T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Mojo has made our help desk both simple and efficient with very clever features

Easy to setup
Can be accessed from anywhere
Easy to follow layout
Instant response when logs are made
Great reporting tools

Christopher C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I implemented Mojo for our organization and still serve as the administrator.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have a small team that serve as "agents", but it has made coordinating and tracking tickets much easier for us.

The software is easy to use for both the agent and the end user. Our organization has a lot of technologically deficient staff and we have never had a complaint that it was hard to use.

I would like to have more options to report out on historical tickets. Right now we are limited to 30 day increments, but I want to see lifetime records.