Jobber

Eric
Eric

Game changer for Trades businesses

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Support and product development are outstanding, other than dual property owners pretty much every issue or 'complaint' I've ever had have been addressed via updates, or with simple education. My Jobber mantra is '... it's probably right in front of me...', and odds are if I need a feature, it likely is in fact already there.
In summary, I have stopped recommending Jobber to any of my local competitors, as it has literally become my single most valuable business tool.

The user experience is second to none, both Client and User. We continually sell jobs away from competitors due to the ease of quote approval alone, and overall convenience and professional appearance are again best-in-class

Would LOVE to have the ability to list [2] property owners' names, first & last, when different. In our [SF Bay Area] more often than not we have homeowner-partners with separate last names, and both want to be included on all paperwork... honestly that's the ONLY complaint I can come up with after two years of daily use!

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Eric! So glad to hear things are going well and that overall you're enjoying and getting value from Jobber. We've made a note to our Product Team about your request around having multiple pieces of contact info per client as that value with multiple property owners/managers is totally understandable. It's certainly not off the table for future updates. Cheers!

Rich

Jobber - MY Business OSS

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business....

It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Warum Jobber gewählt wurde

QRIDIT did integrate with other systems and processes supporting all of our business products. It was awkward in supporting multiple consumer services. It struggle to offer us a converged business system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobber

Workflow was stronger with Jobber for our business needs to support landscaping, homewatch, pool and storm readiness services on a single converged platform. However, we did keep Quickbooks for financial tracking and reporting.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Jake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Company with money first then you second

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Strongly suggest Workiz! much better product!
We were on a monthly plan with them for our entire...

Strongly suggest Workiz! much better product!
We were on a monthly plan with them for our entire use, when we were done with the product because many better options out there we cancelled. But to get us through the busy season we figured we would turn back on monthly for the last two months until winter. Over a phone call customer service ended up putting us on an annual plan that we did not want!

It worked to get info to team out in the field.

Saved picture quality was compressed so much it was worthless.
They constantly use shady tactics to get more money from you.

panashe
panashe
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Jobber review

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

Jobber software has transformed our business operations with efficient job management, scheduling, and invoicing, boosting productivity and customer satisfaction.

Jobber's pricing structure can be expensive for smaller businesses, and certain features might require additional add-ons, making it essential to budget wisely.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi there Panashe, thank you very much for your review!

We're very happy to hear that Jobber has helped you and your business be efficient and has increased your customer satisfaction.

If you ever would like to discuss our plans, pricing and features included, feel free to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message via live chat.

Jordan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good, could be more customizable.

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

We are able to make use of most of the features. For the price, it is worth it. We mainly use it for scheduling employees and keeping track of timesheets. Also, the client Database is quite useful.

We like the scheduling and the client portal.

We don't like the invoicing procedure. Having to add everything from the timesheet to the job is tedious and could be done easily with a change to the program.Why not have the option to populate the invoice with all of the current man hours/visits that are on the job when generating an invoice?

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Jordan! We really appreciate your review of Jobber and your feedback! We'll certainly send your comments to our developers.

If you ever have more feedback for us, please reach out to our Support team and they'd be able to provide it to our developers. They may be reached at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, support@getjobber.com, or you can send us a message through live chat.

Cheers!

Troy
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jobber fits most needs for service/field type scheduling work

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Great experience and would recommend it for most companies who utilize field/service type staff that requires trips to properties. Very easy to use for office staff and mostly easy to use for field staff.

- Easy to deploy
- Syncs with Quickbooks
- Many views to view work with filtering options
- Ability to limit worker's capabilities
- Ability to allow customers to request work
- Ability to send quotes/invoices (though we used QB for this)
- Scheduling was a breeze

- Phone app was not as intuitive as I liked from a UX/UI standpoint, but we overcame that hurdle
- Recurring jobs can be difficult to delete and when you have many it can cause more harm than good. It is built more for one-off jobs currently in my opinion.

Housecall Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobber

The features fit our needs better and the UX/UI seemed to be better.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Troy! Thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review. We are very happy to hear that Jobber is meeting your business needs. We would also love to hear more about how we could improve Jobber's UX/UI, so please feel free to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 2, support@getjobber.com or via our live chat.

Robert
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive but same features as the big guys

Bewertet am 29.5.2021

Overall it's been excellent.

Overall it's been excellent.

It does everything from taking a call to payment.

I don't like the fact that the office personnel are not free and unlimited as all the competitors. Each office staff is forced to be an individual user. We have 4 users being wasted on dispatchers alone.

Housecall Pro, ServiceTitan, SkyBoss und RazorSync

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobber

I used jobber with my last employer. When I opened my own shop I turned to what I knew jobber. Glad I did to. I had no idea all these other apps were charging around $140 per person. Jobber charges us less then that for the whole shop to use it.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your review and we're glad Jobber is doing the trick for your job flow from call to payment! We offer quite competitive pricing, but if you're ever concerned about the value you're getting from Jobber our Success Team is here to help and talk things through. Thanks again!

Carita

Love this Software

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Love the software. Best decision we've made.

Love the software. Best decision we've made.

Works great at scheduling, quoting, generating new leads, invoicing, and payment. What I love most is the integration partnerships that Jobber has to make home service businesses more efficient and profitable. Awesome and helpful customer service.

I wasnt told that in order to use the Instant Payout feature that you had to have 10,000 in processed Jobber Payments. That was a hassle when we first signed up because we were just ahead of peak season. We quickly made that mark in a month so that issue was solved.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Carita, we're so glad to hear that you are enjoying using Jobber and finding extra value in our partnerships, and working with the support team! Thanks for trusting us with your business and we hope you have a great weekend!

Craig
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Craig, thanks so much for your review!

Bryon
Bryon
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Small Service Business

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Overall experience has been excellent. I started (I think) 7 or 8 years ago, when Jobber was new. It is nice to see it now "all grown up"

It's functionality and support are the main pro's for me

Would like a priority to be placed on simple, common-sense, ease-of-use fixes... and less of a focus on large scale enhancements :)

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Bryon! Thanks so much for the review!

We're definitely not the same Jobber we used to be and we're happy that you have been with us for so long!

If you ever have any suggestions for us, we'd love to hear it. You may reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat and they will be able to make sure our developers are aware of your feedback.

Zianne

Just do it!

Bewertet am 13.11.2019

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Kathleen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Software with the WOW factor

Bewertet am 4.8.2020

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Jim
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

I already answered that question

I already answered that question

The website is easy to navigate.

Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app.

Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees.

Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat.

Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry.

Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks.

Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform).

I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info.

Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs.

Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments.

Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes.

Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item.

Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together.

Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process.

Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time.

The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Cade
  • Branche: Immobilien

Best Software company

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

What I most like about jobber is the ease of control and the client portal, my clients love being able to go in to their each unique portal and check on reoccurring jobs and upcoming visits.

What I most dis like about jobber is the incoiving because i sometimes have to do it twice but this is not that big of a deal as i am automating everything.

Hey Cade!

We're so glad your clients have been enjoying using the Client Hub to keep up to date on their upcoming work, that's so cool! If you're open to it, our team would love to chat with you about your invoicing workflow to find out how we can help streamline that for you and make things as easy as possible. Feel free to reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here too, we really appreciate it!

Carlos Eder
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Software Solutions - Highly Recommend!

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

I absolutely love how Jobber has simplified our daily operations. It's become an essential tool for us, allowing us to easily manage scheduling, reminders, and online bookings. Plus, it's made a noticeable difference in keeping our business organized and running smoothly. Additionally, the GPS routing feature has been a game-changer, and being able to communicate with our customers via text message has been a huge time-saver. Lastly, the automation for online quotes and payments has made our business operations much smoother. Overall, we highly recommend Jobber to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient software solution for their business.

Great question! Honestly, we haven't come across anything that we dislike about Jobber. It's been an incredibly helpful tool for our business operations and we highly recommend it.

ZenMaid

Zuvor genutzte Software

Housecall Pro
John
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good but not great. Extremely slow to implement functional improvements

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

The biggest benefit for my industry is to have an all-in-one software that lets me manage clients, scheduling, billing, and reporting, and most importantly track and log my pesticide usage - which is a legal requirement for my industry. It does the first 4 things really well, but the chemical tracking is such a cumbersome, poorly designed abomination that I'll jump ship in a heartbeat the minute I can find a comparable CRM solution.

It's easy(ish) to get started. There's a lot to learn, like any software, but once you get used to it it's pretty good. Menus could be better, there's important features hidden in weird areas, but there's not so many different areas to explore that it's overwhelming.The ability to integrate a contact form into a website is a big one, it makes grabbing all of a customer's basic info a snap. Creating quotes, jobs, scheduling visits, invoicing, follow ups, all a snap.The mobile app is OK, could definitely benefit from improvements though. Hard to use an app that doesn't have any offline functionality whatsoever.Customer service is decent - though it used to be GREAT. Wait times are now very long, but the staff are all friendly and knowledgeable.The ability to create your own (service) reports and job forms to attach to visits is an important and useful feature for my industry. Attaching photos and other relevant files is quick and easy.

The short version of complaints is that Jobber devs simply don't listen. Ever. Years of submitting the same recommendations and complaints and nothing gets addressed. And I'm talking about fundamental critical changes that are vital to my industry, not cosmetic things or little bugs. But no, just the same lip service from the CS team "we'll certainly pass this along to our dev team". All they seem to be focused on improving is the offerings in their app marketplace, finding redundant integrations that no one is asking for or needs.Jobber is VERY expensive, which adds to the frustration of being ignored. If it fits your needs as is, great, but don't expect any changes.The mobile app can't be used properly offline. It won't even launch if there's no data. So if trying to access your schedule to find the address for your next appointment you'd better hope you took a screenshot of your day in the morning so you know where you need to go.Jobber doesn't push changes to client changes to QBO, instead it relies on making the changes in Quickbooks to be pushed to Jobber. We're using the CRM software as the primary tool to manage all aspects of client info, yet we have to open a completely different software to save changes to certain info.Pesticide use records. The whole thing is a mess, from top to bottom. Period.The system sends WAY too many emails to clients for various functions. I'm often marked as a spam sender and vital communcations are missed.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi there John! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review.

Jobber has been, and continues to be, built on customer feedback and we acknowledge that suggestions that are provided to us might not come to fruition. We prioritize development based on customer impact to the majority, but we encourage you to keep sharing any ideas you have and check the Product Updates area for future changes.

With our new app design, certain functions were created to allow for unsaved items to be stored until a connection has been restored. However, this is just a start and we know there is much more we can do! We'd also love to hear what your needs would be for further offline functionality.

As for our sync with QBO, we are in the process of releasing a new version of the sync which will look at Jobber as the source of changes, so we also encourage you to reach out to us as migrations to this new sync is now available.

Finally, with the emails that we send out to your customers, this can be refined and we'd also like to know more which ones they are finding to be noisy or annoying.

We really want to stress how important it is for us to understand your needs and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. If you reach out to us, please be sure to mention that you left a Capterra review and we can speak to you directly about your feedback.

Clayton
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Jobber user since early 2016

Bewertet am 2.7.2023

Jobber is great - Still needs improvement - We will continue to grow with Jobber!

Jobber is great & I love it. Since day one we have adapted & curtailed our layouts & formats to what Jobber has to offer - It has worked out very well! JOBBER IS GREAT! I strongly recommend Jobber! However, there are some things that I would love to see changed! Question No. 1 - "Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Question No. 2 - Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse.

"Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse. I HATE IT WHEN JOBBER IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Clayton! Thanks for leaving us such a detailed review!

We really appreciate the feedback you provided about text formatting and credits, and we will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams. We would love to be able to develop features based on all the suggestions provided to us, and we're always happy to take any feedback you have as it does help us better understand where we have room to grow.

We can never make guarantees about updates, but please always feel welcome to share your ideas with us and know that we love to hear them!

Chris

JOBBER HAS IT ALL BUT FALL SHORT ON THE BASICS

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

The basics of what Jobber is built around is route scheduling and can do so much more. The basics of being able to simply organize routes while out in the field (like other apps offer) has been overlooked

Jobber is a great idea with excellent customer support. The support for this product is through the roof excellent! The overall programming is huge, you can do a ton of stuff with Jobber.

The Achilles heel is this; jobber is designed to be used as a route manager for administrators and employees. The idea is that an employee can load up his or her daily tasks and go to work. From an employee’s stand point that is easy enough. Click on the first job for the day and they are off . . . . .

First part of the problem we are experiencing with jobber is that if the employee is not within a good service area the photos and service notes for that home will not upload AND WILL NOT be kept in cue until the employee gets into a decent service range. If you have spotty service where your route is this will not work for you. You'll end up going back to paper logs.
FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR - jobber really sets up work nicely for the day, week, and month very nicely BUT has some really important short comings that you should be aware of PRIOR to starting this service..... As an administrator you cannot mass assign or unassign routes to and from employees. You cannot memorize the modifications to a daily route but one click.
JOBBER needs to be able to allow us to set up routes as a whole NOT just individual’s one at a time to create routes. FOR EXAMPLE: we need to be able to go into a master list of clients, click and drag those clients into a “MONDAY A” route and or a “MONDAY B” route and the same for Tuesday and Wednesday etc. etc. . . . . if we want to make changes to a route as a single entity we should be able to do that as opposed to what we have to do now which is change each individual client to be on a different day one at a time for the next 6 months and or 10 years
FOR EXAMPLE, we have three routes per day each route has approximately 20 visits. If an employee calls in sick and we need to reassign 20 visits to another employee we have to do it manually for EACH CLIENT as opposed to just reassigning and entire route to another employee.

WHAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL AND CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM JOBBER, would be to adjust routes on the "map" page and have it ask us if we want to memorize the reorganization of that route for all future visits or just that one day. The way that it is limited requires me to go in and manually change EVERY JOB ONE BY ONE to the route organization. This process takes approximately 1 to 2 entire minutes to complete depending on whether or not the visits are reoccurring for the next 6 months or six years . . . . . 1 to 2 minutes times 20 minutes obviously doesn’t work for any administrator at all.....the only way around this is to make the changes daily or weekly which is labor intensive and your will be paying for this each time your employee has to redo the routes.

Joseph
  • Branche: Immobilien

Jobber A Maybe for Business

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

The software is ok, but has great online support.

Very poor features, like text communication to clients does NOT go into client communication on the client personal log/file. It is housed in the text platform in jobber. So you have to look into two area to find out all comm. on one client.
Quote from Jobber support:
With the texting service it is through an integration with Twilio, this is part of why it is separated. Were you specifically looking to search for a chat history with a client?
Thank-you for sharing this, it sounds like you would like to be able to have the client communications sent out via text also populated into the communications folder under the client profile (similar to emails), I do apologize this isn't the case at the moment. However I will share this with our product developers to consider for future iterations.
Also if you want to run a simple report like show me all my clients in Az. or Cal. Quote below from Jobber-support.
"The report will show all clients and not just AZ. Unfortunately none of our reports are able to filter by ja specific a state/ area if you service multiple areas. The Excel document would have to be downloaded and filters created in Excel. I can understand how having this available would be important and I can pass this feedback along to our Product Development team."

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hello Joseph! Thank you for your review and feedback!

Jobber is always updating and evolving, and we appreciate hearing how folks would like it to behave as this helps us understand what matters most to you.

It looks like our Support team has sent your feedback to our development team and hopefully this can be something that is addressed in the future.

Please feel welcome to reach out again if you have any other suggestions or feedback for us. We would love to hear from you!

Gino

Great software

Bewertet am 2.10.2023

Overall great experience

Overall great experience

Its functionality and user friendly interface

Needs to have more job costing built in or product/service catalog for easy of quoting and also need to change route opt to be able to be set to certain days/team members. Also drag and drop feature NEEDS to be implimented into route opt. Route op is honestly a pain to use right now for a lawn service business

Hey Gino!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here, especially around job costing!

With routing, we can imagine that's a hugely important feature for lawn service businesses like yours. We'd love to connect with you to chat more about what's available now that you'd mentioned in your review and also about your routing wish list, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at support@getjobber.com or 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1). It'd be awesome to learn more about how we can make Jobber even more helpful for you!

Jeannette

Job Management streamlined

Bewertet am 24.8.2017

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Monty
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Jobber But.......

Bewertet am 1.3.2018

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Jennifer
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functionality at its best !

Bewertet am 1.5.2023

Having the ability to add pictures and videos is a HUGE help for our plumbing business. I love Jobber I think its very user friendly. We looked at a couple programs before choosing Jobber and I'm confident we made the right choice.

Easy to use- if issues arise the support is quick and eager to helpCan log in from anywhereLots of options for financials, reports, customer relations. Very tech friendly

More options for late invoices- I'd like to have more then 2 reminders for over due invoicesNotifications when customers view there invoice, not just view a quote. When you copy a quote- the notes and pictures below should transfer over. More then 1 email to send quote notifications, payments to- it used to be all admin now you can only pick 1 email per.

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks a ton for taking the time to share your experience with us here! You've left some really fantastic ideas for things we can adjust to help make Jobber even more user-friendly and we can't tell you how much we appreciate hearing feedback like this.

It's always great to have that extra context of how big of a help having photos and videos can be for businesses, so we can imagine how awesome it would be to have those and their notes copy over with quotes!

If you'd ever like to chat more about the features or options you'd like to see in Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team. We'd love to hear from you!

Levi
Levi
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great program severely stunted by its accounting systems

Bewertet am 12.11.2015

Where I want Jobber to be at:
All invoices and payment scenarios are handled in Jobber and then I...

Where I want Jobber to be at:
All invoices and payment scenarios are handled in Jobber and then I sync to Quickbooks. Done!

Where we are currently at with Jobber:
We sync everything, but since all scenarios aren't covered in Jobber, we have to augment invoices and payments in Quickbooks to make changes. As soon as this happens it immediately puts Jobber and Quickbooks out of sync and Jobber's accounting reports and features become useless.

Here are some of the main issues that we are encountering with Jobber:

Invoices are not truly in sync (this is huge!)
Any refunds or changes AFTER an invoice has been initially synced to QBO has to be changed by the Jobber Dev team, and even when the Jobber Dev team makes changes to an invoice, those changes aren't synced to QBO.
For this scenario, I urge you to look at a similar program called ServiceCEO. The way the handle invoices and payments is very intuitive.

Can’t apply a negative line item
All discounts get lumped together into one bucket. As a company, I want to track which types of credits and discounts we are giving customers so that we can keep an eye on certain aspects of our business. For example: at the end of each month I want to know how much we lost on damages, and how much we gave away to customers in appointment credits.
Can’t apply a discount until invoice is closed. As a user of the program, when a customer phones in and complains about their service or appointment, I want to be able to go into their next appointment and immediately add the credit to that appointment so I don't forget.
We are able to apply a negative line item in QBO...so what gives?

No partial payments
You can’t attach 2 payments to an invoice. Customers sometimes underpay or overpay their invoices, it is common to need to apply multiple payments to one invoice.
If you do attach partial payment to an invoice, and you add the other payment, there is a balance owing shown on the customers account.

Client cannot prepay or apply a payment before their appointment unless we delete that initial payment and make a new one when we create an invoice.

- Great design
- Good pricing
- Support is very friendly

- Cumbersome processes & workflows that don't seem to be fully thought out
- Accounting sync and systems within the program are severely limited
- No official support for multi-location companies as of yet
- Maximum recurring job is 3 years (in the scenario where a regular client stays with you for longer then 3 years, the job would expire.)

Rick
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Veteran user 5 years and going strong.

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

I got in close to ground level with this company and have seen how quickly and strongly it has grown. They want nothing more but to tailor the software to fit your needs as a business owner/operator/manager. It is still growing and options are being added all the time. Thanks Jobber for making my job easier !

The ease of sending out your customers reminders for service the next day. Or even the option to batch invoice your whole days worth of work. The pluses are endless to this software. It may not be a complete fit for everyone but they are making advancements every month it seems and turning out more and more options from us as customers and what we need to have to be able to operate our businesses efficiently.
The customers service is STELLAR you will always get someone that really wants to help and will listen to your input about the software and what could make your job easier to run your business. The price for the use of the software is low for the options you get.

I personally would like an auto-bill option for the recurring monthly charges that do not change as in a monthly billing for servicing a commercial lot or personal lawn(lawn care) .

Antwort von Jobber Software

Rick, we've been so glad to have The Grasshopper with Jobber for the past five years! Thanks for the great feedback, and we'll certainly pass on your wishes for auto-billing to our Product Team. Thanks for always taking the time to share feedback with us, and for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for all your support over the years :)