4,6
Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Jobber is the BEST

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly.
-Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful.
-Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze!
-Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes.

Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Joel K.
Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Overall a great program

Bewertet am 19.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Jennica M.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Jobber saved my company

Bewertet am 13.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was ready to give up on my business as I was overwhelmed with manually scheduling employees and using 3 separate apps to track staff hours, invoice, and complete payroll. Jobber solved all of those issues for me and saved my company.

I was manually tracking and scheduling employees and they were manually logging their own hours. Jobber streamlines the whole process of dispatching, time tracking, and invoicing and exports the info to my QuickBooks. Excellent customer support as well.

I haven't had any issues with Jobber for as long as I've used it. The customer support is excellent for anything I didn't understand about it.

Adam S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Lost Money

The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee.

Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Kathleen W.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Software with the WOW factor

Bewertet am 4.8.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great Software Every Business Needs

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Joy H.

Still getting to know Jobber

Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Still working on getting to know it and having our techs use it. It is a great idea and hoping it will be a good thing for our business.

We really like how it ties all parts of a job start to finish in one place. It help to keep things organized.

We work and provide service in a lot of places that are out of cell phone and service range. It doesn't work at all in these areas. Technicians can't even look at the calendar to see where their next job is. This has been a very disappointing and huge inconvenience.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Joy! We're sorry to hear that the team runs into service issues now and then when working out of a service range. Some of our other customers also experience this, and when they anticipate going into these areas, they'll take screenshots of the visit information on their app just in case they lose access. In the meantime, we will make a note to our Product Team that offline functionality would be helpful. Thanks again!

Craig J.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2020

top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

Amanda D.

Bad update

Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Over all experience has been great till the jobber app on my crews tablet stopped working and they have been dragging there feet on how it can get fixed.

I love how easy it is to use for us. Easy to explain and show someone how to use it when that person isn’t tech savvy. Love how my clients can pay on it

Did an update and now my crew can’t us the app. They can’t even figure out why it isn’t working it has been working for the past 9 months perfectly fine and they did a big update and now it doesn’t work on a tablet.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Great tool

Bewertet am 30.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I enjoy using the program. Provides me with the neccessary tools I need in my everyday tasks.

I really enjoyed the ability to access documents digitally pertaining to the job anywhere you go. Also being able to clock in and clock out. Keeping track of your hours for each job.

The app does not give you all of the functions the website does. The UI could be improved on. Making it easier to use and being able to share the information easier.

Brad H.

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

Bewertet am 30.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Ryaan T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

Bewertet am 19.1.2020

Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team.
What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns.
Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds.
With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user.
Jobber is the future of this industry.

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services.

It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Zianne S.

Just do it!

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Sheridan S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber.
This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one.
Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc)
- Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer than one printed page for example), it will but cut off when printing. There is no way for it to continue to the next printed page.
- Sales: Jobber is built on scheduling. But as a company, sales process is equally important. While Jobber shows some level of 'process' in leads, it is definitely not there yet. HOWEVER - they have promised that this is something they are working towards.
- customized billing: To be clear, I LOVE Jobber's billing system. The only hiccup is their lack of ability to customer delivery methods per client.

Antwort von Jobber Software

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

Rob W.
Branche: Tierarzt

Best investment we made in 2018

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand.
Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team.

We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable.

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Currently would like to see:
-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Andrea A.

Has potential-needs work

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours!

It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub.

We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road!

- Rebecca from Jobber

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Jim H.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I already answered that question

The website is easy to navigate.

Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app.

Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees.

Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat.

Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry.

Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks.

Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform).

I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info.

Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs.

Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments.

Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes.

Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item.

Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together.

Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process.

Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time.

The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Paul W.
Branche: Essen & Trinken
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent company and excellent product

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though.
Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices.
This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Emily W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Jeannette P.

Job Management streamlined

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

John M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

If You Are Serious About Your Business And Family GetJobber!

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company an exterior maintenance company where we seal and repair asphalt, interlock, flagstone and concrete. We are the biggest name in our field and with that comes a strong demand for organization. Jobber has allowed us to exceed our productivity goals which increases our customer satisfaction and ultimately our bottom line.

With jobber we are able to create client (and potential client) accounts seamlessly. We have our call center email us an excel sheet of our call log that we have configured specifically for jobber's database import. We can sometimes see up to 100 to 300 calls in a day in our peak season and with this feature we can import all those callers/clients into jobber with the click of a single button. We do this so when the person calls back to book our services their accounts are already in Jobber and all we do is create the orders which takes minutes.

Jobber also creates a daily route for each of our service trucks so all trucks are traveling in the quickly and more time efficient manner. Again, productivity!!!

The day before our client is scheduled for service Jobber automatically emails and texts those clients to remind them they are on schedule and a list of instructions we pre-configure.

In the field, our service reps have jobber on their phones which gives them all the details they need about what the task is they are about to perform. They are able to create notes on the clients "job" and even add photos all of which are instantly available in our office.

After our service agents are finished a job they click "mark complete" and jobber does the rest which includes invoicing our clients and emailing them an invoice and soliciting client feedback etc.

Jobber has allowed me to do the job of 5 people so quickly I am often left with the biggest dilemma Jobber causes.... What golf course can I get an afternoon tee time on a weekday?

Seamless and productive with small to medium businesses in mind.

Some minor programming issues. Jobber lacks the ability to "select all" or multiple accounts or service orders at the same time. Being a very high volume company that causes me a lot of grief when I have to close 100 or 200 jobs but have to do it all one by one.

Eric S.

Game changer for Trades businesses

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Support and product development are outstanding, other than dual property owners pretty much every issue or 'complaint' I've ever had have been addressed via updates, or with simple education. My Jobber mantra is '... it's probably right in front of me...', and odds are if I need a feature, it likely is in fact already there.
In summary, I have stopped recommending Jobber to any of my local competitors, as it has literally become my single most valuable business tool.

The user experience is second to none, both Client and User. We continually sell jobs away from competitors due to the ease of quote approval alone, and overall convenience and professional appearance are again best-in-class

Would LOVE to have the ability to list [2] property owners' names, first & last, when different. In our [SF Bay Area] more often than not we have homeowner-partners with separate last names, and both want to be included on all paperwork... honestly that's the ONLY complaint I can come up with after two years of daily use!

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Eric! So glad to hear things are going well and that overall you're enjoying and getting value from Jobber. We've made a note to our Product Team about your request around having multiple pieces of contact info per client as that value with multiple property owners/managers is totally understandable. It's certainly not off the table for future updates. Cheers!

Monty D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We love Jobber But.......

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Laura L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jobber is good for a beginner

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Jobber for 5 years. Now that our business is growing we need something more.

Jobber is always adding to program to make it better. Good for a beginning business. Easy to use. Have been very happy.

Jobber doesn't work with quickbooks desktop. We have to put information in twice. Once in jobber & then in Quickbooks. More work for the administrator.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Laura, thanks for your review. It's been great to have Arch Air on the team for the past five years!

You're right that we don't currently connect with QuickBooks Desktop. In case you haven't already spoken with our team about this, QuickBooks has moved away from supporting integrations with their desktop solution, so to best support our customers we made the decision a while back to discontinue our sync.

We'd also like to find out a bit more about the gaps you're seeing and see if we can help out with some of our newer features, or provide some of your feedback to our product team. Please keep an eye out from a call or email from us.

Thank you again for your review!