WebHR Bewertungen

Everyone's Favorite All-in-One Social HR Software

4.3/5 (474 Bewertungen)
Naureen S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

Marietta yvette R.
Mit Google übersetzen

WebHR - RCG Global Services (for improvements)

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is easy to navigate things, very straight forward on functionalities you need, eg. reports - employee hours summary. I can already access this even if I'm in a restricted client network.

A few of the things which I don't like:
* Display of Late Comers Summary on Timesheet Board - as I am deployed to client, I do not tracked my timeout on daily basis. So seeing this list report that tells me I'm absent is a bit off. I hope there is a way that employees deployed to client may opt for this type of feature, eg. time in/out tracker.
* Requires mandatory time-in even on Timebank -- since this is timebank (personal time-off/holidays) why does it requires a time-in (for me it doesn't make sense when you're not even reporting to office that is why it is called timebank, right?)
* On Timebank as project type, can this be generally defaulted to Non-Billable? are there cases where timebank is billable? As I understand even if you work on holiday, you would not log it as timebank but on OT or project billable.
* To make a template for employee hours instead of manually generating it for a period on adding multiple or single hour. A template could also be cloned or replicated for another set of period. Currently, I'm using the Add multiple hours for billable time but in cases that I have timebank (holiday or VL/SL) in between, I need to cut the billable period to add a record for timebank. In comparison if there is already a template with project, and all you need to do is to log time. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is how the original RCG timesheet was.

Arun pushpendran C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.9.2017

1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money

1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner.
2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice
3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective
4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative.
5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful.

1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement.
2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible
3. Leave multilevel approval is not available
4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that.
5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases
6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options
7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc)
8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

Doug K.

A Gem That Needs A Little Polish

Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR.

WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions.

Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task
-More custom options than you can shake a stick at
-Affordable
-Can scale easily with the growth of your business
-Excellent, prompt customer service

-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing
-No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

Antwort von WebHR

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Moayad R.

Happy user

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the user interface, the ease of use, and the general layout. The software works well and has a lot of module, however they are mostly not interconnected... it is lacking on maintaining history and can be a bit a lot of management for a multi-company fast based restaurant business... having said that we've been using for the past 9 months and the guys at webHR keep adding new features and improve existing ones... value-for-money is high, and ease of use is very high... if they fix and interconnect all the modules this will be the best there is for payroll and HR management.

Easy to setup
Once you adjust to it you will love it
Support is slow but really accommodating if you convince them of your needs.

Lacks control on payslips (blocking duplicate payslips for the same period for example)
Doesn't keep historical data (if an employee moves stations or companies there is no way to report on this from a financial perspective).
Support is slow and needs chasing.

Imran M.

Employee Friendly System

Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After using several HR systems, the friendliness of WEBHR system is the key. After using the system the employees are very close to the HR department, the process from hiring to exit is tremendous. The integration of several things by making and using our own templates for internal online system if wonderful. The control mechanism is improved at our end after using its google app. Overall the system is good and support team response all the time is friendly.

Its online integrity by using laptop, smart phone locating employees by using its GPS service is tremendous.

Pricing for short term employees like hired for 10-20 days may considered somehow in pricing structure

Kendra K.

Great Product

Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

Antwort von WebHR

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Lakole P.

Review for WebHR, Payroll Section in particular

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

Every part is clear, simple to understand and clearly defined.

Provident Fund is not easily editable. when a salary has been deleted and recreated, provident Fund still appear twice for the same month. We wish it comes once if it is for the same month or kindly give possibility to delete one instead of deleting the employee's whole history and start over manually.

The salary payslips are all mixed up. it will be nicer if there is a slight different between the month or a clear space between monthly generated payslips.

The App logs out too fast, sometimes when generating payslips and there is delay after all it does not save because the App has log me out without my acknowledgment.

Matt G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for all you HR needs

Bewertet am 7.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

I love the recruiting portal
I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

Antwort von WebHR

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

Elizah S.

NdcTech review of WEB HR

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has most of the HR features and it helps to track down HR functions to a great extent. We have been using the module especially for employee directory, performance appraisals, leave quotas, daily internal announcements. It is like a workplace Facebook and has made our lives easier to a great extent. As an administrator who has been using the software for a year, it didnt take much time for me to operate it easily and after a few attempts, I was able to get the hang of the software. The entire team of WEB HR is also very cooperative and supportive and are available for assistance most of the times!

Sometimes the software ends up not being so user friendly and we have to request for customizations

Mit Google übersetzen

Great help to our small businees growth

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Gowtham K.

One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

Oliver G.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly.

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it.

Regards
Oliver Guse
COB Tycoon Animation

Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

Oliver G.
Mit Google übersetzen

This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company.

Bewertet am 30.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

Mohammed K.

Unmatchable Quality and Performance

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

Syed sajjad H.

Minor Additions

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall its a great tool which is of convenient for employees for handling their, Performance Evaluations, Knowledge Pools, Different Polls, Leaves Management and Most of All to connect with each other digitally.

A platform, which connects whole company for the instant delivery of any publication, information or notification. this acts like a Professional Facebook exclusively for the employees of one company.

Reporting about Task Assignments should be more efficient, so that this can also concur the maximum share from the users in one company.

Sehrish N.

WebHR the best HR Solution used so far

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.

Good looking HR Management tool

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First impression I got from this tool was the design. I am a big fan of flat design and UX in general - the the effort put into this software is great and deeply appreciated.n terms of functionality, the software does provide all needed modules, but with the way they're presented and working, I wouldn't suggest using this software for large companies, would probably be best so stick with it if your company is comprised of <250-300 employees, otherwise everything will get cluttered.

Lack of mobile access / version - that's a requirement now in 2018.
UI seems somewhat cluttered when having to many employees / profiles added.

Useful but old fashioned

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Federal government software so possibly the version is outdated compared to what is available now, but the product seems outdated and clunky compared to other products on the market that allow ATS, personnel management, and payroll to all interact and share information

Multiple functions available for tracking information, reports are available to compile data, imoorts information from the payroll system.

Doesn't allow for information to be imported from our ATS, functionality of the deopdowns and window scroll could be built better.

5.0/10
Neal B.

Affordable, all-in-one HRIS

Bewertet am 31.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saves a lot of time in generating reports requested by upper management.
Expedites in-house processing of payroll.
Enables easy communication of company wide news and announcements.

Biggest pros are by far the sheer amount of features available, including a multitude of reports, recruiting/jobs portal, easy to manage attendance sheets and the option to use one website to manage multiple companies and locations.

The customer support has been exceptional as well. Responses through the live chat are always quick, typically less than 2 minutes, and answer my questions specifically and accurately. They have also added a number of customized features to better fit our organizational needs, and done so within days of the request.

The on-boarding features fall short of competitors like BambooHR. Whereas BambooHR allows you to create a package of documents that can be electronically completed and signed, WebHR only allows for documents to be sent over for signature and not completion. I think this is a major shortcoming, although the cost and features available make it one that smaller companies with fewer weekly/monthly/yearly hires should feel confident looking past.

Karan V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Complete package for management of people

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

Everett B.
Mit Google übersetzen

This is the ANSWER you have been looking for!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WebHR is THE premier HR solution if your companies needs call for a multitude of tasks that have to be accomplished daily. This is now possible, and with WebHR, it's all centrally located in one simple, user friendly program. Don't make the mistake of trying to look further for the Best solution, you have found it, and you owe it to yourself and company to subscribe!

There are far to many pro's to list or even go into with WebHR, this software will not disappoint. It would take a multitude of software packages combined to fulfill what a subscription gives you!

That it was not available sooner, spent many years looking for something like this, and countless hours formatting excel spreadsheets.

Mit Google übersetzen

Using it for almost 2 years now and...

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made.

Keep it up, WebHR Team!

I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

- there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast
- UX of some modules is not optimal
- on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Saravanakumar P.
Mit Google übersetzen

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that, i find it very easy to view all my requirements in just a single click Thanks

But as an employee i find it very difficult to sign in as it is not easily accessible.
1. Have to Log in then the page has to be loaded
2. Need to look for the tab "Time sheet"
3. Then Attendance and
4. Last but not the least "Time Clock" and then have to submit
Other than this its a user friendly and anybody can use it effectively for any organisations

Christian H.

Perfect HR software

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the best HR software I have ever personally used. It's so simple to use, great features, easy to use (for employees) quick to clock in and out, great payroll system and reporting. Support is second to none! So helpful when you need help. I would highly recommend anyone to use Web HR.

I generally can't think of anything, everything can be always a step better. But honestly, this system wouldn't let you down! Just keep up with the good work!