Bookedin

Verbringe weniger Zeit mit der Planung und mehr Zeit mit dem, was du liebst.

Sortieren nach

Very good. No complaints

Bewertet am 5.7.2018

Easy to use, I like the texting reminder feature the best. I also like the auto search as I begin punching someone's number in. The public / private services are also a plus as what gets seen by public is different than my needs

I would like to do a blast text for updates to my customers. Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when? No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls

Jose
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Best app I've ever used

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Having the phone ring off the hook, on a busy day. And everyone can already view what times we have available online.

This app has been the best one I have ever signed up for and when I tell you I've tried many. The app itself is very easy to understand, but the only thing I wish it did have would be a cancellation fee added if someone was to cancel same day. My shop has been using this app almost a whole year now and all my employees love it! The supervisor who is my daughter loves it and just recently she taught herself to create the online booking and all of our clients love it!

The fact that it doesn't have a cancellation fee!

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Jose for this glowing review! We are so happy Bookedin is helping your shop and that your employees all love it. I'll add your vote to our features request for a cancellation fee. ~Leanne

Summer

Glitches, slow, double bookings

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

Not good. I use it DAILY as do my clients. Some months I have hundreds of clients and 20-30 per week. It is confusing in some ways for clients.

Overall, set up is easy.
Allowed options that I need for my business.

Will not let me (the administrator) make changes, if trying to change multiple things will say “can’t do this other processing”, allowed double booking when it should NOT have, will not let me book or reschedule appointments. Etc...

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback Summer and we appreciate your honest review. Here in Bookedin, we prioritize helping our clients to ensure that we address all your issues and concerns to provide a positive and exceptional customer experience. I will be contacting you personally to address the issues that you've encountered with our software. Talk to you soon and take care always. --Geno

Michele
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

I love this program

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

I love the flexibility that I have in managing the operating hours, types of appointments and features that patients can book.

There needs to be an option that our patient can click on to see all their upcoming and previous appointments that they have booked. I also don't like that I can't shut off the option of having emails sent every single time someone books, cancels or changes their appointment. I have been receiving tonnes of emails for this and while it might be good for some businesses, for mine it is aggravating and I wish I could turn off the email notification option.

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Michele, we're so happy to hear you're loving Bookedin! I've added your vote to our feature request list for a client login or appointment list. As for the emails, I hear you, the busier you get the more emails come in... Unfortunately there is no way to turn email alerts off at the moment. I'll add that to our features request list. ~Leanne

DeTrae
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a great price

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

I have been very satisfied with my purchase and experience of Bookedin. I was struggling with keeping all of my schedules together and Bookedin provided a cost effective way to streamline my process. It makes me more efficient in my time management and has been compatible with most other platforms.

Ease of use from setup to daily use. It to minutes to setup. And the changes daily have needed simple fixes

Sometimes clients report cancelling and there appears to be a glitch.

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for reviewing us DeTrae! So glad we are helping you streamline your process. If you run into that client glitch ever again, please report it to our tech team and we'll investigate (include client appointment time/date). Thanks again! ~Leanne support@bookedin.net

Alina

Booked in software

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

I love it and would recommend it to others

I love how easy it is to use, and my clients love the reminder texts!

I do not like that every time you sign in it has to send an email with a code to get in. Even when you choose the do not ask again at this location it makes you do it daily. That is the worst thing about this booking site.

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Alina for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you're finding Bookedin easy to use and that your clients enjoy it. To assist with logging in you may want to turn off the 2-step verification feature. Here's how: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410039230740-How-do-I-turn-off-Two-Step-Verification-

kwanza

Bookedin

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Easy to use and I haven’t experienced no cliches

Syncing with other business tools such as PayPal and google.

There isn’t much that I don’t like about the software.

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Kwanza for reviewing us here at Bookedin! Glad you're liking the synch features too. Here's our email if you ever need us: support@bookedin.net ~Leanne

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Convenient and easy to use

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Love how client info is stored and it includes notes only seen by me, booking is quick and easy, easy set up.

It doesn’t always reach the client for reminders or confirmation

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for this Jennifer! So glad Bookedin is helping you with your client info and bookings. PS: Next time you notice an issue with the client reminders please report it to our tech support desk and we will investigate, just include the client name affected and which alert they did not receive: support@bookedin.net

Terri

Affordable and efficient!

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Friendly and helpful customer service. Loved the initial training. Program is easy to use and navigate. Very affordable and efficient. Thank you

Love the ease of using the program and tracking client information.

Would love an option for clients to choose “10 session packages” instead of booking every single appointment individually.

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Terri, this is so appreciated! I'll log your vote on our features request list for session packages. Great idea. ~Leanne

Great online schedule app!

Bewertet am 20.1.2018

This is a very easy app, for both customers and me to use. It also expands and offers other features like other users, email and text reminders, easy to use customizable schedules and 5 free bookings a month on a standard account. Which made transitioning to a more comprehensive app and stragglers, who get hundreds of emails and never opened my newsletters, can still "book in" without a hastle.

It was only a schedule and the service and pricing area was confusing. I loved the app but I needed to expand my capabilities a little.

Maria
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

This software makes mine and my clients' life softer

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

I have a busy, small home business, where I work by myself. When I first started the only help I had was my answering machine. So clients would call me when I was busy with a client and unable to answer the phone to book an appointment, many times they called from work and left a message to call them back. If I had a little spare time I would call back only to get their voice mail, saying they were unavailable at that time, and this was the hide and seek game we played until we finally got a hold of each other, it was sometimes very frustrating for me and for them.
My husband found out about BookedIn and suggested me I should give it a try. I was a little bit intimidated about using the system, because I am not so good with computerized technology, but decided to go for it. I am glad I did, it is so easy to use and made a big difference on my business, on how I use my time, on my performance and state of mind and my relationship with my clients. I have received comments from my clients on how glad they are to be able to book their own appointment, picking the day and time that best match their schedules.
About the features in the software I can't say too much because I don't know how to use all of them, but I am happy with what I am using, customer support I only used once, about a misunderstanding on receiving payment, but after I got in touch with customer support team it was corrected very quickly, and value for the money is good too, because would cost me a lot more if I had to hire a secretary.
So I am very satisfied with the software, which I have been using for over 3 years.
Thank you BookedIn Team.
Maria Arongaus

Makes my life a lot easier.

Can't think of anything now

Jayme

The Revolutionary RMT

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered.
The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than you';Ltd think!} Both patients and practioners love the e-mail confirmation feature. It has reduced the number of missed appointments and allows clients to reboook if something has come up.
I don't think you will find another program as easy to use and financially feasible for a small business owner. The customer support is phenomenal. Any questions I've had have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner.
I have recommended Booked In to a number of other small business owners & will continue to do so. We love supporting a Canadian small business!

Victory
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Innovative and easy!

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

I've used BookedIN for years for my business and I've never had a single issue. I love that someone actually answers their emails too - there is a real person on the other end! I'm also loving their app; makes bookings or changes even easier. I'll continue to use BookedIN for years and you should too!

There's always someone answering my emails!

The app sometimes will reload itself and I have to sign in again and again

Jeff

Run don't walk

Bewertet am 9.9.2016

I'm a busy person. I run a coaching practice, have an organization of Business Owners that support each other and individual clients that I consult with.

Making appointments with others has always been a 3-5 step process. You know, asking what time works or suggesting one or two while HOPING that you've got a workable time. Getting a counter offer, finally agreeing on a time...TOTAL HASTLE...until Bookedin!

When I started using Bookedin I was unable to review the product because it was missing a key feature that was an enormous impact for me. Now that the calendar sync is in I am not only happy to write the review, I'm ELATED!

I've been shopping for appointment booking systems for a long time. I would look and then stop and get frustrated as they were so complicated I could not figure out how to get clients to use them.

Now with Bookedin my clients like the ease they can book a meeting with me so much they are saying things like "I love the BOOK APPOINMENT SYSTEM, pretty awesome!"

Can you imagine the value of having a client love your appointment booking system...$$$cha-ching$$$

The truth is they have incredible customer service. The app. is super easy to set up and use, however their CSR Leanne helped me create a Book Appointment button that I've added to my email signature and now meetings just arrive upon request. I am notified via email and can easily modify or delete a meeting that I have not agreed to.

If all that was not enough, I'll say that the reason to use this system is dedication. Mike the CEO is attentive to his clients and their needs. He's been in direct contact with me and reached out as soon as he had the key functionality available that I wanted.

Thank you Bookedin team, keep up the good work!

Matt
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Everyone loves using the app

Bewertet am 10.12.2017

It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well.

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Antwort von BookedIN Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

Lindsay

BookedIn for new business

Bewertet am 23.3.2017

We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Antwort von BookedIN Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us?

Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =)

If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.

sherelle
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Really amazing website

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Really amazing website if you’re trying to start a business

You can’t make invoices Also sometimes the car for customer does not work

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Sherelle! I'm adding your vote to our features request list for an invoicing system. In the meantime have you tried using the "Request Payment" button? It is a simplified invoice tool and helps your clients pay you online quick and easy. Note it only works on the ipad/desktop version of Bookedin. Check it out here: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001236286-Email-invoicing-Request-payment-feature ~Leanne

Tommie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

BookedIN has been a great addition to my business

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Quick and easy online scheduling. Ease of use for myself.

The ease of use for myself and especially my clients is great. I am told consistently how easy it was for a client to book their own appointment. This comes in handy for my senior clients who aren't always tech savvy

It doesn't have the ability to sell products or send out promotional emails, which would make it amazing. I also wish it had the option of sending out a one time client intake form in the beginning.

Shelby
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Made my life so much easier!

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Amazing, effortless, and self explanatory!

I love this software because I don't have to be at my business to schedule appointments. I can pull it up on my phone, Ipad, or any computer and do what I need to do without bothering the guys at the business that remain busy. I also love that it sends out confirmation and reminder texts! That feature has made it to where we have so much fewer no call or no show appointments.

I love this product so I really don't see anything wrong with it. If I had to change one thing it would be to show more information on the phone app when showing the appointments by the month, like a computer does.

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This review made our day, Shelby! Thank you for the 5-star and 10/10 ratings. It's great to know that Bookedin improved your business's mobility and improved the no show appointments count. I've also noted your suggestion on our mobile app interface. Thanks again for sharing your review with the community and us. - Geno

Laura

User-friendly!

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

This appointment booking software is absolutely perfect for my needs. It has significantly decreased my need for back-and-forth communication just about scheduling issues, thereby saving me time. Customer service has always been so prompt with their responses. I tried a couple of other similar programs before Booked In and it is above and beyond better than other programs out there.

Real time scheduling, they do all the confirmation and reminder emails, ease of ability to change my "regular" schedule when I need to. Syncs to my personal calendar, which is awesome. I love the app as well for when I'm not at my computer.

I honestly haven't had any issues with it. Very satisfied.

Brenton

Great product, great value

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

I love it. Wouldn’t change it.

I love this software for all of its features and it’s very user friendly

The app can be kind of “glitchy” at times but not enough to cause any real issue

Antwort von Bookedin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Brenton for this amazing review! Never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions/comments for us we love hearing from you, here is our email: support@bookedin.net

Russell
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

BEST BOOKING SOFTWARE EVER!

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

This software has gave me a peace of mind by allowing me to spend more time where the work is truly needed instead of behind the keyboard manually entering each and every appointment and the detail's associated with them. Its also allowed my clients to make the deposits i require right then and there to help aid the process of getting into my chair! So wonderful!

This booking software not only gave me almost ¹/3 of my time back from manually booking people and taking deposits from them on my day to day routine, but it also made scheduling for my client's way easier as it allows them to go through themselves and book the time and day that best suit's their schedule as well! Not to mention the fine tuning of time detail you are able to set for each session they book!

To be quite honest, i havent found anything that im not crazy about with this software. Its exceeded my expectations ten fold!

Hannah
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy and convenient booking app!

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

It has definitely made booking easier for me and has taken away the hassle of paper calendars and writing out appointment cards.

I love that this software sends reminders to my clients so they can either confirm their appointment or let me know if they need to reschedule. I also love having a database for client information like phone numbers and emails.

I wish the mobile app had easier access for sending and refunding payments. I must open an actual web browser to access that feature.

jamie
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome provider

Bewertet am 27.10.2016

We have been using BookedIn for over 2 years and have added it to our second location because it worked so well! Nothing out there compares to what booked in offers and for the price. Huge fan here!

ease of use, customer support

lack of customization

Erin

Great Scheduling Ap

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Ease of use an functionality. Makes scheduling easy. very user friendly my clients love it. love the reminders sent out. updates are great adding special fields to your own business. multiple calendars

the cost if fairly high per month. I have friends who use the ap that somehow pay less for the same service.