Grasshopper Erfahrungen

Grasshopper

4,4 (339)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Verwandele die Welt in dein Büro!

Sortieren nach

Maricela
Maricela
  • Branche: Großhandel

Great Service!

Bewertet am 8.1.2019

Love that I can customize the greeting as seasons change. I automatically receive notification to my email with caller detail and voice message so I can review and reply as needed. Great to keep up with messages when you can't immediately pick up the phone!

I don't have any cons so far and we've used the service since 2015! We are a small company, it works for what we need it to.

JudyAnn
JudyAnn

A clear, uncomplicated tool that works well for me

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

It is an economical, efficient system to use. The app with the little grasshopper face is memorable and cute.

I like having a transcription of a voice mail (even when it isn't really clear.) Logging in or out is simple to do. Texting is an added tool that is most helpful when people will read a text quicker than listen to a voice message.

The call logs are difficult to 'translate' when I need to see if a number has actually called us. The interface at the website for working with calls already in is not intuitive.
About once a week, I must uninstall and reinstall the app on my phone to keep it working smooth. I know when the system won't let me answer a call, but keeps saying which numbers to press for certain actions, the time has come to refresh the installation.

April
April
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Would not recommend this

Bewertet am 11.5.2019

We used this to call our customers and text our customers. If they could get the glitches and kinks worked out, it would be a much better program. It was good to used for days when you have multiple calls per hour as it is hands free and you can just call from your computer. However, it is not one hundred percent reliable. The experience I had makes me not want to use it again, unless they were to fix everything so it functions like it should.

What I liked most about this software is that it provides a phone number and service that you can access using your laptop and headphones. It is easy to make calls from your computer, and you can send texts and check voice messages as well, and typed transcripts of those voice messages. It provides a professional looking phone system for your business and has a voicemail that is also seems professional and can be set up to transfer to employee's Grasshopper phone numbers or to roll over to their cell phones.

The problem with this software is that it is full of glitches. There were several times when Grasshopper sent the voice messages to the wrong phone numbers, the extensions got changed or were wrong, or the app just stopped working all together. It seemed like every week or two, we had to waste time calling in to customer service to get them to fix the problems. Also, you could not send mass texts or multiple texts to more than one person without them seeing each other's phone numbers and all responses going to all people in the group text. So if we had a group session where we wanted to confirm, invite, or remind twenty people, we had to send each text individually through Grasshopper. This involved sending a text, copying it, going back a screen, typing in the next number, pasting the text, and then sending it to the next person. It was a time waster.

Shawn
Shawn
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great value for the money!

Bewertet am 17.11.2019

I have been using Grasshopper for a while now. I got the service for my business for the price and convenience. I have the mobile app and make and receive all calls on my cell phone. I use it to receive faxes from wholesalers and customers. It has worked great for me the entire time I have been using it.

I loved that everything was virtual. I can make and receive calls right from my cell phone. I like that they offer toll free vanity numbers. I can receive faxes on the same number which is great and there are 3 extensions. I also like the price.

I really don’t have many dislikes. The main thing I don’t like is that you can’t send faxes. You also cannot transfer calls to a different extension on outbound calls.

David
David

Grasshopper has made it simple for me to run my business via phone no matter where i am

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

The software easily allows me to work remotely around the world

The software easily allows me to work remotely around the world

Grasshopper software is simple to use and as I travel international customers can always get a hold of me

Grasshopper has many great features, except you can receive but not send faxes. This would be helpful in the business sector since some people want to receive faxes and not just email or voice.

Lauren
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable option, but unreliable phone app

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Grasshopper did what we needed it to, it was short on features, but we made it work for multiple years. It is definitely the cost-friendly solution, especially for small businesses, and as long as you are not relying heavily on the phone app and use the desktop application. Also a plus, someone always picked up the phone when we called support, which I really appreciated.

It was very easy to begin using, not a ton of set up required, very easy to reach technical support when issues arose.

The phone app is very unreliable, we have been experiencing issues for months now, currently looking for better options, as the glitches take a significant toll on our ability to do business day to day, causing lots of frustrations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

RingEX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grasshopper

Yes, but we are currently moving to a new software that better suits our needs and can be used on a phone properly.
Robin
Robin

Grasshopper is everything I was looking for to manage my incoming phone calls. Love it!

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Ease and flexibility are what attracted me to Grasshopper, the fact it is a great value for the money is just a bonus.

Grasshopper is very easy to use, there was no need to attend any training sessions that would take away time I don't have to lose. The fact I was able to set up everything myself in a very short amount of time was crucial to my decision; Grasshopper did not let me down. Additionally, the flexibility of the system makes it that much more appealing.

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike about the Grasshopper system. It gives me everything I was looking for in a virtual phone system to handle my incoming calls and messages.

John
John

No other system compares

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

Very cost effective, great features including mobile app, sound quality quality, and customer support

The British voice option needs a better accent. It would also be nice if there were more integrations with CRMs like Salesforce or HubSpot.

Antwort von GoTo

Thank for the review and for being a longtime customer of ours John!

Rob
Rob
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Best Phone System for Small Business

Bewertet am 6.1.2016

We're a small business and don't want to break the bank. When we shopped around, we found Grasshopper. There is a base cost plus a number of minutes per month you're allotted. Any additional minutes are billed at a set and reasonable rate. We love using it because we can customize the welcome message, create a phone tree, and add people as we grow. We automatically get copies of every voicemail left emailed to our inbox. There are literally more features than you need as a small business. Honestly, the best bang for your buck, hands down.

Ease of use (back of the house), Ease of setup, Best Value, See who's calling if logged in at time of call.

Not much. I haven't encountered a problem that either wasn't fixed immediately or that made any difference to how we do business.

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're happy we can help you run your business more smoothly and grow with you. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

- Mary
Community Manager, Grasshopper

DENISE
DENISE

This service makes it so easy to not only take calls, but to get texts.

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

I am able to run a text based wellness program for my clients, and the information does not come in via my personal phone line. It enables me to run that program from anywhere!

It's mobility. I can access it from my phone, laptop, anywhere. I love that I can receive texts and voicemails for my company and keep it all separate from my personal cell phone line.

The texting feature needs a major overhaul. There is no way to delete texts that are put into the "Done" category and very often incoming texts will automatically dump into the "Done" category before I can read them and move them myself.

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Terrible service, run far far away!

Bewertet am 24.12.2020

Terrible. I wish I had not signed up. Unfortunatley I was conned into picking the year subscription, so big loss of $$. If you really want to try for yourself, DO NOT pick the year subscription. Only throw your money away for a month or 2.

Only pro is it was fairly quick and easy to get started. Phone calls work okay.

TERRIBLE customer service. The online settings interface is horribly non-intuitive. Doing something that should be really simple, like setting an away greeting while you are on vacation, cannot be done by yourself. After trying every possible configuration online, you have to contact support. But they make it impossible to find the number to contact support. Then when you do finally find the number, you're transferred or disconnected multiple times. End result is you'll spend an hour or more trying to change something that should take 2-3 minutes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Google Voice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Grasshopper

Grasshopper was the cheapest option I think. Big mistake. You get what you pay for.
Barry
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great for small business

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Grasshopper truly helps small business owners with an easy to start service, great options and an overall great quality product. Some features including text based voicemail, encrypted faxes, text messaging, multiple phone services, and more. I would highly recommend this product as a personal user and have enjoyed using this product for over a year.

Grasshopper easily allows you to set up an 800 number for small business usage. It synchronizes with any phone very easily and usually takes about 5-10 minutes to begin working. Customers can call, text or fax information to the same number as opposed to having separate extensions which makes it very convenient not only to customers but the client as well. When a person calls you can choose to answer, send to voicemail, and/or check to see who is calling. If you are looking for separate extensions or have multiple employees across the state or nation then Grasshopper can provide service for multiple extensions and you can set up employees with Grasshopper as opposed to providing a business phone.

The downside about Grasshopper that I have found is that when a client calls it will automatically pop up as the 800 number you selected. This makes it easy in terms of identifying if someone is calling the business but at the cost of not identifying the customer unless you use the "to see who's calling" option before answering. This is a small issue however and as a personal business owner myself, I deal with multiple clients and customers across the state with frequent new customers whose numbers I wouldn't recognize.

Best small operations phone solution!

Bewertet am 27.4.2018

A cost-effective phone system solution for our rag-tag team of entrepreneurs.

A cost-effective phone system solution for our rag-tag team of entrepreneurs.

Grasshopper is so simple to set up and use. I love the phone and desktop (new & amazing) apps. It's so easy to support multiple products/programs through this system and always know how to answer the call, great features, and awesome customer service staff. We've been using this for almost three years now and we still love it. Not having to be tethered to a desk is great, and having a professional-seeming phone system to increase your credibility at the same time is even better!

International calling is a bit of a headache and cost, but then again, where isn't it? The browser interface leaves much to be desired, especially if your setup requires the advanced features on the old interface only. The playback of uploaded recordings in the browser version, and recording via the browser options rarely, if ever, work. Uploading only works with MP3, and the quality is always degraded and somewhat difficult to understand.

Jose
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent product for the price

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

We have a had a decent experience with it, especially for the price and simplicity.

Easy to add extensions and voicemails. The app is very easy to use. As the administrator, I am able to see every call and voicemail for the entire company. There is no need for any additional phones or hardware. You just need your cellphone and/or a computer that has mic/headphones.

About 80% reliable. Sometimes calls are dropped or the app says that I have a voicemail or missed call, but my phone or my employee's phones never rang. Even though there is a wi-fi calling feature it opens the door to all sorts of glitches, so we make sure to never enable that option.

The desktop app is decent, but it does not keep you logged in. You have to log in on a regular basis, which can get frustrating.

Alex
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Grasshoper helps entrepreneurs scale their office environment

Bewertet am 14.2.2020

My overall experience has been great with Grasshopper. Their customer service is awesome and super helpful.

I love how convenient and professional the platform/service is. They allow you to forward calls, make calls from and have department extensions. The customizable hold music and voicemail is awesome. It really helps startups put the best voice forward facing to their prospects and patrons.

I wish you could change what comes up on the caller ID when you call from your grasshopper number so that it can be cohesive with your brand.

• Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to set up a professional business line

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

It was easy to set up a business phone line with multiple extensions, and best yet it allows you to have an option to send to another phone number, answer directly, or even send directly to a voicemail - all very helpful.

They give options for voice over, but typically (As we did) people record there own - but the process of recording is somewhat difficult - you have to remember a code, and it is kind of like recording your message for your own personal phone. I wish that they had more options to record, and made the process more simple.

Antwort von GoTo

Glad to hear Grasshopper made it easy to get setup with a professional business line! We appreciate the feedback on the greeting process. The easiest way is to do this from your computer, no pin needed.

Cynthia
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for remote businesses!

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

We really like Grasshopper. It is perfect for a small business if you need a good phone virtual system and if your employees work remotely this is perfect.

Our business needed a virtual phone system that could be accessed anywhere and Grasshopper delivered exactly what we needed! We really enjoy using Grasshopper. It keeps everything in one place where you can easily access voicemails, numbers, set up extensions etc. Really good product.

So far I have not experienced anything that would be a con per say, I did accidentally delete an extension once and I wish it would have gave me an option where it asks "are you sure you want to delete this." Either way I was able to quickly add it back on.

Sonia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's a great business system for our needs

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

The peace of mind that I can bring my business anywhere I like and not worry about being stuck in the office.

The fact that we can send certain phone calls to multiple phone lines for our emergency line is amazing and it takes away from stressing on not missing any important calls. I can also hire someone from their home and just transfer the line, very good options!

90% of the time the email does not write the message so we have to listen and it is sometimes impossible and an inconvenience. It would be nice since you serve Canada also to be able to have the messages written in French and in English

Antwort von GoTo

Happy to hear Grasshopper has helped give you peace of mind!

Steve

Scalable

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

Connectivity and being able to granularly get our customers to the exact person they need to speak with.

We've been able to scale up with the addition of our new employees and locations. Grasshopper makes it super easy to expand and keep everyone connected and reachable by our customers.

We are not able to forward to Google numbers. This hasn't really been too big of an issue but we do publish the Google number as our local number. It would be great to forward to this number.

Antwort von GoTo

Hi Steve - thanks for the review! You should be able to forward your number to a Google number. If you need some help setting this up, our support team can help.

Works okay, but is sometimes unstable and unpredictable.

Bewertet am 20.5.2018

I have gotten new customers who prefer using a toll free number to contact us. It also helps add credibility to my business.

I like having a separate number that is toll free. It is relatively simple to use and has a lot of options that help my business.

I answer the ring and get disconnected. When I make call using the app, i get disconnected in the middle of a conversation. When the phone rings, I sometimes get a different type of ring and then app does not work.

Antwort von GoTo

Hi there! Sorry to hear about the trouble with getting disconnected. Have you reached out to our support team about this? We can investigate this further to see what is going on.

Tabitha
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Grasshopper - Great Service For Your Company

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

Our employees travel a ton so this app helps keep us all on the same page.

Our employees travel a ton so this app helps keep us all on the same page.

I appreciate the sound of the gentleman's voice for the recording (it doesn't sound like a robot). It makes us feel like our customers won't be put off when we can't answer.

I love that the app now sends texts to the caller, but I would like for the text back option to be included in the price.

Aj
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

VIOP Business Phone Review

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

Overall our experience has been good. Customer service is quick and helpful.

Overall our experience has been good. Customer service is quick and helpful.

This not our first time using VOIP for our business line but Grasshopper overs a fair, competitive rate and one of the best Apps to complement the features of the software. It is very stable and unlike some other software, it has all the working features of the desktop version.

Our major problem has been that twice we have had our phone number mistaken for another company. Two times, two different companies about a year apart.

Patricia
  • Branche: Design

Grasshopper - Efficient Business Phone System

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

I am very happy with this software because is very friendly and the customer support is always ready to help and solve any issue you can experience. Even though they drive you to the process.

It is easy to use, customer service is helpful, has a lot of options to set up eg. business hours, vacations, etc.

Nothing comes to my mind. I am very happy with this software.

Catherine
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Professional and affordable phone system for small businesses

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

It allows us to have a toll-free number and individual extensions for our team members who are located throughout the country. We have access to an easy-to-use app so that we never miss calls and never have to wait to be in front of the computer to return calls from the company phone #.

None that I can think of it. This system is rather efficient and doing everything we need as a small business.

Charlena

It has been amazingly easy to get started and to maintain.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

The thing I like most about this software is that it's just that "software". No equipment to move or maintain or obtain. Although, we sound like we have a major desk phone with a bunch of buttons at our finger tips. Since everyone in the company works from home, It gives the client the reassurance that we are serious professionals.

I would like to see more options on the app like the ability to turn on and off an extension within the app.