Ordoro

4,8 (75)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Versand, Inventar und alles dazwischen.

Sortieren nach

Pete
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Perfect for Multi-Channel Fulfillment

Bewertet am 24.8.2015

My experience with Ordoro has been nothing but fantastic. We sell through out Magento store, eBay, and Amazon. As the company owner, I tried many different shipping utilities before settling on Ordoro. Ordoro easily aggregates all of our orders into one place for simple management.

Previously, we would spend at least an hour a day inputting orders, getting shipping quotes, and printing labels. The same exact process (for more orders) now takes roughly two minutes. Additionally, the Ordoro team is has been great at providing customer service, generally responding to support emails within less than an hour, and always being super friendly and helpful.

Well worth the $25 a month, and we could not be happier!

Increase productivity
Great integration of multi-channel sales
Works across all platforms/computers/team members
Compatible with Dymo 4XL
Ability to re-print shipping labels
Low shipping rates
Clean interface
Mobile site is handy

None that I can think of!

Tommy
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ordoro is for the people!

Bewertet am 11.1.2022

Ordoro makes your life extremely useful. Instead of using multiple different programs to try and make your business run the way it should, Orodoro makes sure it's all at the ease of your fingertips!

Sometimes it takes a bit for the orders to come through but its not always Ordoros fault!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ShipStation
Duane

ordoro is TOP SHELF!

Bewertet am 9.9.2014

I have been using ordoro in conjunction with my web store for over a year now and I couldn't be happier...well, unless they sent someone here to box up my orders for me. Seriously, the product is one of those HUGE timesavers that I could NOT ever see going without. Just batching orders and printing labels without having to cut and past each line into USPS.com or FedEx saves is well worth the low cost of this product.

Most of ordoro works as advertized, but you know, nothing is perfect and people are human so we are bound to create problems for ourselves. While learning how to use the system I was lucky enough to spend time with ordoro's fabulous tech support squad and I have to say, I am extremely impressed with the level of service received. Even if I call during a busy period and have to leave a voice mail, they return my call withing minutes (not hours or days.) Often, I am greeted by the calming voice of Kristen who always makes me feel like solving my problem is the most important thing she will do all day. Kristen was working on an international shipment problem (label not printing out right) this week and I received calls and emails far later into the evening than any normal person should be working. She was on it until it was resolved. Truly amazing support all the way around.

Give ordoro a try...I'll bet your competition is already using it. ;)

Luke
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ordoro is one of the keys to our success.

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

It made it possible for me to run and stay in business. Without similar program(s) we would not be able to function effectively.

Integration is great with multiple platforms. Easy to use simple feature and easy to use more advanced features that are less intuitive but available if you know how to do it.

I need to learn Excel/Spreadsheet to fully utilize this software's more obscure features that are excellent additions to their extremely intuitive and simple to use stuff like shipping, orders, and inventory management. There are so many features that are very well explained but there are so many that it is difficult to utilize this program 100% with all it's benefits.

Jake
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Great Customer Support and Great tool for bundling

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

We loved that it allowed for easy bundling of products and tracking of the individual items in inventory. Their support has been great as well. Very very responsive. CEO seems like he really cares about making a great product not just getting more customers.

Wish it had custom reporting but CS does a great job helping with one off requests

Antwort von Ordoro

Hi Jake! Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback on our reporting capabilities. We're very happy to hear we've been able to help with your kitting and inventory needs!

Gabriela
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for a multi-channel e-commerce business

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

- continuous updates and improvement
- fast and professional support
- integration with most e-commerce platforms
- intuitive, easy to navigate interface
- great support articles and documentation, as well as a developers' forum
- open API and the ability to build custom scripts
- ability to handle both in-stock and dropship products

Some features we would've liked to see in Ordoro are:
- integration with UK/European carriers
- integration with Prestashop
- the ability to store labels and print from external sources (API)
- the ability to set lead times per product and channel and be able to flag delayed orders

Antwort von Ordoro

Thank you, Gabriela! We're so glad you've been pleased with our update and new feature rollout process. We're thrilled you chose us to help manage your business!

Chrystal
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Top Notch Service

Bewertet am 26.10.2016

Ordoro lets me manage orders from multiple sites, in one place! I can see orders and print shipping labels from Etsy, eBay, and my own business site. Being able to bulk print labels makes things go a lot faster. The pre-set options are extensive (even flat-rate padded envelopes, which cost more than regular flat-rate envelopes). It's easy too, to reprint labels (they save as PDFs). And it's easy to cancel labels too for a refund. I have only ever used USPS, but you can load money for other shipping services like UPS. Any time I've had an issue, Ordoro customer service has been amazingly quick to respond.

The ability to manage orders from multiple sites in one place. And it can communicate with e-commerce sites, to let people know their order shipped and to mark the order as shipped on those sites. PLUS the postage is significantly discounted.

Sometimes I get error messages communicating with my sites.

Zachary
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The automation and customization has changed the way we ship!!

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

our mail orders went from being manually written across 3 platforms to automated and updated seamlessly across our 3 sites.

We really enjoy the automation and customization. We can pull orders from multiple sales channels. We can create manual orders and mass upload data as needed. We have all of our orders in one place and once shipped Ordoro then updates those orders not just locally but also across our other platforms. The shipping rates are also extremely competitive and we are paying way less than we were with basic postal rates.

We wish some of the branding options were included in the basic plan, having said that the start plan is perfect for smaller organizations that have outgrown their current manual method and are seeking a Goldilocks automated solution

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software or the order process and the inventory tracking

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

With Ordoro you are able to create a list of suppliers, so that you can take care of each order by forwarding the order details to the relevant supplier in one click. Very easy to use, and you can see in one sec which are the unshipped orders to process all orders in time.

There is a problem with the sync/integration I think as it sometimes takes too much time to synchronize orders with the website/Amazon: it shows up after 10 minutes, or you have to manually update the orders. That can be frustrating.

• Branche: Eventservice

support from ordoro is incredible

Bewertet am 23.9.2014

Our company has been using Ordoro for several years. We manufacture and distribute unique garden supplies. Orders come from all over the world, thru the company website into our Ordoro site, after which the orders are processed, pick lists created, invoices/packing lists generated, inventory managed, and shipping labels printed. We can process as many as 30-50 orders an hour, but couldn't function effectively/efficiently if we hadn't come across Ordoro. BUT, best of all, they have probably the best support team of ANY online app I have ever run across...if I notice a problem, my email is answered (or I may even get a phone call) within an hour, usually, and I have never waited more than a half day for a more complicated issue. A very service-oriented group, with an excellent work ethic. If anyone needs an all-inclusive, simple-to-use shipping program, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

There are so many features that create a smooth work flow pattern - they include importing orders from our e-carts, creating all the paperwork necessary for picking, packing, and shipping, including international orders.

rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

Richard

Gamechanger for my business

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

The perfect adjunct to an online business

The perfect adjunct to an online business

So easy to import, ship and track orders. Inventory and Purchase Order management.

No issues. Well designed and easy to integrate and use.

Chris
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great, all-encompassing inventory & shipping management solution

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

We're overall very pleased and our switch to Ordoro was seamless. The implementation and customer success teams have been responsive, helpful and very friendly.

Ordoro does a great job of taking what several services do and has combined them into one package. This has completely streamlined our processes and workflow as a result.

Some obvious integrations are missing: Zapier/Integromat & Zapier. We'd love to see those in the near future. Custom reporting has been a bit of a pain point since we are unable to build our own reports.

Antwort von Ordoro

Thank you, Chris! We're so glad to hear you've seen the value in our all-in-one platform. We're very excited about our mutual continual growth!

• Branche: Chemikalien

Service After You've Closed Your Ordoro Account?

Bewertet am 16.4.2016

There is a willingness to serve with Ordoro that is rare in business today. I had to close a company due to distributor misrepresentation. Several months later, after closing the Ordoro account, I had to ask for records when an internal backup source failed. Ordoro produced the records I needed when my account was no longer active. There were no questions and no delay. Great "former" customer service.

I didn't find anything lacking with Ordoro services.

• Branche: Onlinemedien

One Step Beyond

Bewertet am 28.5.2015

I admit it, I'm hard on vendors and I can't afford not to be. When you're sending out over 100 orders a day, sometimes more, you have to be on your game. It's customer's first, vendors last! Having a high volume of orders and working into the wee hours of the night, you're going to discover flaws and weaknesses in software that others don't and you're going to want it fixed fast. Ordoro support calms me because they have the unique ability to listen, then act, efficiently creating a solution for my business. I like doing business with Ordoro because they walk the talk. Not many can!

Ability to listen and understand my issues! Support feedback is patient. Solutions will follow.

Unable to read my mind, but then who can?

Syed

Great Product and Awesome Support

Bewertet am 6.2.2014

It has only been a few days, but I am impressed with the service provided so far. They have built a great product that is not only helping me keep my inventory in sync across amazon, ebay and my own web site, but also allows me to process the online orders I receive from all the above channels in one place, including branded packing slips and shipping labels.

Like any other software, there are kinks here and there, but the awesome support more than makes up for it. Last time when I contacted them with suggestions regarding their interface, not only did I get a detailed response from them the same day, but the founder of the company himself took the time to write to me. This is one of the benefits of working with a small company and the reason why I chose ordoro.

Claudine
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

First Time User

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

You're able to view order's info in just a few clicks.

I was only able to use Ordoro less than a year and mostly used for product and information checking only. So for those 2 features, no issues at all.

• Branche: Konsumgüter

Fantastic Customer Service at Ordoro

Bewertet am 8.10.2014

We are just ramping up a multi-channel online sales effort and we are using Ordoro for routing all the orders. We are not live yet, but I have to say that their customer service and support are fantastic. Quick friendly email and phone call responses and openness for new features are an everyday experience.

The product has worked completely as stated.

Friendly technical support and service
Fast customer service
Desire to add features
Works as advertised

Would like to see more features (always the case, and they are responsive to these requests a PRO).

Aurora
Aurora
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great customer service

Bewertet am 16.4.2015

We use this app for our business and have been very impressed with the level of customer service. We are an ecommerce site for gourmet small batch food and have quite a few warehouses we ship out of. As our company has grown, we have worked hand in hand with Ordoro staff through updates both on our own site and have seen several useful changes in the app. Ordoro support always gets back to us immediately and often goes above and beyond to address any issues/concerns we may have. The great support team behind this app really makes this it an asset for our company.

Molly

Ordoro Basic

Bewertet am 9.9.2014

Our favorite part of Ordoro is the customer service. Our inquiries are responded to very quickly, and we're taken care of as much as possible.
The software is easy to use, and is very self-explanatory. For everything that doesn't make sense, the guys at Ordoro will walk you through the process.
We use Ordoro for multiple shipping warehouses at various locations, and for multiple shipping carriers. It all works flawlessly and seamlessly.

June

Simple and Clean Interface

Bewertet am 8.11.2014

When I just started, the Ordoro website interface looked way too simple for any complicated online transactions. But after I integrated Ordoro with my Amazon seller account, my inventory management became so much easier that I couldn't think of my life without it. I'm so happy that I found this unique and powerful yet extremely easy to use tool.

Matthew

Excellent Service - Fairly Robust Functionality

Bewertet am 28.7.2014

We were pretty happy all around. Every once in awhile something an issue arose but we were always able to get ahold of someone (sometimes even their CEO) to help us resolve the issue quickly.

We have had our fair share of operational struggles and Ordoro was definitely a step in the right direction! Highly Recommend.

Khalil

Great Product

Bewertet am 19.9.2014

I am impressed with ease of using the products and the friendly customer service. I strongly recommend the service for all e-commerce user. the best inventory and shipping manger app. A+++

Marc

The drop shipping solution I was looking for

Bewertet am 6.10.2014

For what I need to do Ordoro is just perfect. It is easy to use, it does what I need (drop shipping) and the monthly cost is reasonable.

Gregrey
Gregrey
  • Branche: Automotive

User of Ordoro across 2 different businesses / industries

Bewertet am 3.9.2021

We love the support and the fact that they are based in the US. The whole team is fantastic! The only point where I think Ordoro could better themselves is to get someone in there who has plenty of merchant experience (preferably having used the product). Some problems we would run into on the merchant side would be approached in a very linear sometimes cookie-cutter way by the support staff. Having been in the product dealing with actual orders and issues daily for the past 3 years, I sometimes felt that I knew a better way to attack a problem than their team did. That being said, never have I been let down or unassisted by the Ordoro team. Their service is top-knotch, and they have made some huge strides. Proud of them as a company and love the team.

It is simple to use, integrates with top dogs, keeps track of inventory great (love the kitting).

It can sometimes be a bit tricky to get new features approved in the dev pipeline.

Antwort von Ordoro

Hi Gregrey! Thank you so much for the kind words and we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the platform. Looking forward to helping you manage fulfillment and inventory for years to come!

Tor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My business would have failed without Ordoro and its customer support

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

It was the single most important element of my successful e-commerce business that ran for fun years until COVID hit. Then supply issues and inventory delays forced me to shut it down. I'd still be using Ordoro today if I didn't close due to COVID.

It's easy integration with multiple online retails
Automated shipping confirmation directly to Amazon
NEVER had a problem with a label misprinting address, postage amount, shipping rate...etc
Customer support was outstanding - three separate issues could have hurt my Amazon account health if not resolved and Ordoro support fixed each instance in less than an hour
Never had to deal with an unplanned system outage

nothing - as close to a perfect product for e-commerce as I've every used

Antwort von Ordoro

Thank you so much for all of the kind words! It was truly our pleasure working with you. We're so glad you loved Ordoro as much as we do.