Moz Pro

Suchmaschinenoptimierung (SEO) und Social Media Monitoring leicht gemacht.

Sortieren nach

Arika
Arika
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Moz Pro is the best

Bewertet am 21.1.2023

We have used Moz Pro since last 6 months to improve SEO and it is worth it. We largely use the platform to research new keywords and grow traffic. The tool is very accurate when it comes to finding new keywords and their relevant volumes.

- Moz is one such tool that can help you research thousands of long tail keywords for a topic- Search volume suggested by Moz Pro is very accurate- It can help you do keyword research for any language- Also, search volume for shown basis location is also very accurate

Moz Pro is one such expensive tool that everyone cannot afford. They need to have some cheap plans for smaller companies.

Antwort von Moz

Hi Arika! Thanks for the review. Great to hear you find Moz Pro helpful in your keyword research. As for pricing, we feel that our prices are fair considering all the tools offered. You can always reach out to our Help Team at help@moz.com and they can assist you find the best plan for your needs.

Zev

My Favorite SEO Tool

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

Our company is a digital marketing company so we utilize a lot of the available SEO tools and Moz is one of the favorites among my team.

There are a lot of features offered and data is provided very quickly. You can easily set up and store different campaigns and a lot of insights available.

Not a lot of customization in the reporting. There are also a lot of error messages that occur when utilizing the different features of the site.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has the potential to be great!

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

MOZ Pro is one of a set of tools I use on a daily basis to provide a holistic view of the websites I optimize. MOZ is a key part of that tool set.

I really like being able to quickly assess on-page SEO with the On-Page Grader tool. It lets me to see SEO efforts in real-time and allows me to see where amendments are needed quickly and efficiently.

Removing Site Explorer was a big negative for me, it used to be my go to resource.

Devin
  • Branche: Versicherung

Good Value for the Cost

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Moz is easy to use and has been great for allowing our in-house content team to quickly perform simple keyword research.

Moz Pro has a more intuitive & user-friendly interface than other SEO tools and is a great option for an in-house team of mid-level SEOs - people who aren't necessarily looking to dive deeply into the super nitty-gritty stuff.

The estimated keyword volumes seem to be much lower than those reported by the other tools we use. The number of ranking keywords also seems to be less than what other tools report for many URLs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Ahrefs, SpyFu und Semrush

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Moz Pro

We actually use the aforementioned products as well.
Skyler
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Moz is good SEO software but there are now better options available

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

Moz used to be the industry-leading SEO software when Rand Fishkin was the face of the company. But after he left, Moz has kind of been passed with Ahrefs and SEMRush who offer more advanced features, a better UI, and cheaper prices.

I liked how Moz was able to detect technical SEO issues that I had with my website, and it picked up some additional issues that weren't found with Ahrefs. The site audit feature is also very good.

The data doesn't seem to be as accurate as with Ahrefs or SEMRush. The interface is outdated and clunky.

I don't like the 'Moz Spam Score' metric, which is not used by any other SEO software or Google. It appears to be an outdated metric and is only updated every 3-6 months - in the world of fast-pasted SEO, that is too infrequent for my preference.

I also don't like that I reached out to customer support and just received a generic copy-paste response that didn't address my query at all.

Antwort von Moz

Hi Skyler, thank you for your review! Great to have your feedback on the tools - we'll pass it to our dev team.

Brooks
Brooks
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No longer an industry leader, but still a solid product

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

Moz Pro helps us with Local SEO, keyword tracking (for specific locations which is awesome), backlink analysis, reporting, and technical site crawls. I utilize the community Q&A to bounce questions off of other experts as well.

Having used many SEO softwares and Digital Marketing Suites, my favorite thing about Moz is its approach to data. The team at Moz is meticulous in producing accurate and responsible data within their tool. Domain Authority (along with the MozBar) are incredibly helpful in gauging a site's ability to rank. I love their keyword tracker - it's really easy to use. Since its most recent update, Moz's link explorer is now one of the best and boasts one of the largest link databases in the industry. Last but not least, the Moz community is incredible. The Q&A is great and high quality, really helpful.

I don't necessarily dislike anything about Moz (I do think the user interface could be better), but in general almost every one of their tools has a superior option out there. SEMRush has far better keyword and topical research tools, Screaming Frog performs a better crawl, Majestic (subjectively) has better link data, and Ahrefs has better reports (in my opinion). I also think since seemingly changing who they do citation management through, their Local SEO tool is not what it should be.

Prabhakar
Prabhakar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Keyword research and reporting

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Moz is a little bit tough to use but it has powerful features. It is totally worth of money.

The best thing about this tool is its reporting system. It generates very helpful and beautiful reports for me and my clients.

Analyzing backlinks can be improved. MOre sorting and filters can be added.

Antwort von Moz

Hi Prabhakar! Thanks for your review. Exciting to know you make good use of reports for yourself and your clients. We appreciate the feedback on backlink analyses and have shared that with the team. If you need any help with any features please check out our Help Hub here: https://moz.com/help or if you have any questions you can always reach us by email at help@moz.com.

Arheer
Arheer

An SEO Tool That Is Unbeatable

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

1. Helps you research new keywords that can lead to organic traffic growth.2. Helps you get content ideas to create monthly content strategy.3. Identifies gaps in traffic for you and your competitors.

There are other SEO tools that can perform similar task to Moz but are available at a much cheaper price.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for the wonderful review, Arheer! Great to know you find our tool useful in so many aspects.

Michael
Michael

Easy to Use SEO Software

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

Fantastic. MOZ Pro is a great piece of software and essential for our business.

Fantastic. MOZ Pro is a great piece of software and essential for our business.

MOZ is probably the easiest enterprise-level SEO tool to use on the market today. I've been using them for more than 5 years and have been incredibly happy with the software. It's easy to use and very robust.

Report templates require an additional fee to access.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks so much for the amazing review, Michael! We're excited to know that you are happy with Moz Pro and find it robust and easy to use.

Heiko
Heiko

Great Inbound Marketing Software

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

I am pretty satisfied with it. They also offer great marketing content on their blog. When I contacted the support they replied always pretty fast and detailed.

I used a lot of different inbound marketing tools, but I think MOZ is the one with the best value for money. I use it now already over 5 years and they added new powerful features on a regular basis.

Their "weekness" (if you want to search for one) is the offpage part. But here they already improved a lot with the updated link explorer last year.

Rob
Rob

Powerful but flawed

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

As the person on our team tasked with optimizing our website and content for search, I have gotten a lot of use out of Moz. It's generally a good tool for accomplishing the basics, which for me means doing the day-to-day of SEO-informed content marketing, such as keyword research, campaign tracking, some link-building, etc. I hear that there are some pricier alternatives that work better in specific areas, but as a decently priced option that does everything pretty well, Moz is a good choice. I've gotten great results in boosting our site's performance in my time using it.

I quite enjoy using Moz most of the time. It does a lot of different tasks quite well, including keyword research, SERPs ranking monitoring, backlink checking, etc. For budding SEOs on teams with the budget, it's a useful tool to get started with. I currently use it daily at work, and I find it works great for my main use for it, being tracking rankings both daily and as part of ongoing campaigns to increase our company's standing in Google search.

My main gripe with this software is that it seems features are often struggling to work correctly. Rank tracker in particular has been a source of frustration, with the feature just not working at all for weeks. While it's not strictly necessary to monitor the day-by-day ranking fluctuation of pages against specific keywords, it's something that Moz's rank tracker is supposed to enable you to do, so the fact that it doesn't work consistently is quite annoying.

Hari
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Keep me up to date with best SEO practices and marketing trends.

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

I always like to stay up to date on the latest marketing trends, especially if they are going to help my business. I love that I can have Moz Pro as a resource for me at all times. I don't always have time to follow every single new trend, but with Moz Pro, I get to stay up to date and know what is working and what I should stay away from. It is also easy to use, so I don't have to worry about spending too much time trying to figure it out.

Moz is an all-in-one SEO tool that can help me with keyword discovery, content research, link building, and more. Moz Pro has a ton of features but is also really affordable. I especially love the keyword explorer tool which helps me find new keyword opportunities that I can use to create high-converting content. I also really like the link explorer tool because it shows me where my competitor's links are coming from. It's a great way to find a link-building strategy for my site.

Moz Pro is best for SEO and marketing. I like every feature provided by Moz Pro.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for the amazing review, Hari! it's a true success that you find multiple features so important to your workflow. Great to have you with us!

Moh
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

One and Only one tool to find Authority

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

In SEO community moz helps us to check the analyze the current situation of the website by giving as the value of domain authority. In my personal use moz also provide lots of other things like keyword gap that is very useful features it allows me to find the best keyword opportunity for my website.

Well no, i do not have to say anything that i least like, ever module has its own value.

Antwort von Moz

Hi Moh! Thank you for the wonderful review. Great to know that you find multiple features useful for your needs.

Amy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Useful for Tracking Keyword Progression over Time

Bewertet am 12.8.2020

I can say it has definitely given me some real data points and structure to monitor keyword improvements on our website. Takes a lot of the guesswork out of SEO, or at least lets you see the results of your guesswork.

The keyword position monitoring feature is what I like most about Moz. You can select different keywords and then see how they change over time, and how changes you make to your site affect your keyword position. They keyword explorer tool is also good for makes sure you don't get stuck focusing on the same old keywords and neglecting new/different/shifting terms & terminology.

If you aren't a fully time professional SEO expert, Moz might be a big too much at first. It was a bit daunting and time consuming to get setup, but I think it also depends on how complex your website is and how diverse your product offerings are. I would say that it took me a good 2 or even 3 months to feel totally comfortable using Moz - but I did start getting value on a high level within the first week.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for the great review, Amy! Exciting to hear you are finding so much value out of the keyword research features. if you need any help, you can reach us at help@moz.com - we're always happy to help.

• Branche: Tiefbau
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great functionality, could improve visual aspect and UX

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

Overall, it's been a great tool to supplement and lead over Google Keywords. It's been useful for discovering new keywords and help our organization understand its ranking online and understand the keyword ranking system. It does take a bit of learning and testing to see all of Moz Pro's capabilities, but once you work on it, you can expand and use it to your advantage.

Moz Pro has some great features like keywords and their rankings that help you choose the best case scenario for your website's SEO. It's also quite inexpensive. It also does some great auditing and reporting by reporting anything that can be improved within the website. I also enjoy the backlinks tool in Moz.

Again, the interface could use some work. For visual learners, it is not the best for laying out all the information. Navigation could be improved in this sense as well. You definitely need to work a bit to learn all of its capabilities.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to know you enjoy so many of the features in Moz Pro. We appreciate the feedback on the interface and navigation and have shared that with our team.

Katie
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Moz Pro Doesn't Stand Up Compared to the Competition.

Bewertet am 19.5.2019

MozPro is definitely a good tool to have in your arsenal, but I'd recommend using this one only as a supplement to the more robust tools out there.

Keyword ranking and search visibility are key factors, and MozPro's focus on these does it justice. The Chrome extension is also nice - so when I'm perusing competitor sites, I can do quick (virtually instantaneous) research on their sites compared to ours. The weekly crawls and updates are also good insights to see how our SEO is performing.

It's nice that Moz Pro focuses completely on SEO, but one of its disadvantages is that it doesn't have the full tool suite that its competitors have (like social media analysis and PPC analysis included). In today's world, focusing purely on SEO doesn't cut it anymore - not when everyone else is doing this PLUS other things!

The way data is displayed in MozPro is very confusing at the outset - so while the concepts themselves are easy to understand, the data visualization in Moz isn't simple. There's a good learning curve associated with it. Why MozPro displays the same data sets in different ways, I'll never understand!

Finally, it is expensive!

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Moz can be good if it is accurate.

Bewertet am 31.3.2020

The experience has been good initially but as we increased our activity we had to move away from Moz

Moz is a good tool for organization that are starting to go digital because it is easy to use/navigate. Priced pretty low and with free version the organizations can also extract some value.

As the organization becomes profecient in digital marketing, Moz kind of becomes obsolete with inaccurate data and lack of powerful tools.

Antwort von Moz

Hey there! Thank you for your review and feedback! Great to hear you find Moz Pro easy to use and navigate. We will pass your thoughts about data and tools to our team for consideration.

Sam

A Must for Digital Marketers

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

This is an extremely important tool to use if you're in the digital marketing industry.

The software offers a deep level of data and information that anyone in digital marketing would appreciate.

In order to gain access to the full set of features, you do have to pay. Not to mention, it does take some time to learn how to use it efficiently.

Antwort von Moz

Hi Sam, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy the deep level of data and information from Moz and find it a must for digital marketers. If you ever need any help, you can send us a message at help@moz.com.

Sundeep
Sundeep
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Moz is good but it can be better.

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

As a Digital Marketing manager, I have to explore various tools and pick the best one based on the features provided and also taking into consideration the price. Moz is still a very good tool with good UI/UX however there are a lot of alternatives to this.

The biggest asset for Moz is easily its community,you add a question there and you will receive a variety of choices in no time. Having said that, Moz is a good tool for SEO and the it the way it represents data is cool and easily readable.

If you have been in SEO for sometime there is nothing in particular to dislike about MOZ because all most all the other tools match up to it. However subscription is something that needs to be there for the tools to function at its full potential.

Antwort von Moz

Hi Sundeep, thanks for the review. Great to hear you like the Moz Community and find the data in Moz Pro cool and easy to read.

Mackenzie

Great, robust SEO tool that can be used by anyone.

Bewertet am 28.12.2017

The variety and usefulness of tools, including position monitoring tool, keyword research tool, site crawler tool, etc., makes Moz Pro appealing to any SEO. The page optimization suggestions are often quite useful and there are extra tools like the browser toolbar extension that are a great bonus. Interface is fairly easy to navigate.

Could be a little overwhelming for people new to SEO/small business employees because of the number of tools and details and the interface is sometimes tricky.

Phil
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best SEO and analytics tool for marketers

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

By leveraging Moz Pro, we have increased and scaled our organic search listings which is helping us drive more and more qualified leads. We couldn't be happier with our investment in Moz!

Moz has already been a leader in SEO technology, and our advertising agency is now licensing the software to improve our keyword research and organic listings. By utilizing Moz, we are now ranking near the top for our most important keyword terms.

Like any new software platform, it takes time to become efficient and effective using the tools. We have no complaints.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Semrush

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Moz Pro

Features and pricing.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for leaving this great review, Phil! We appreciate it & hope you continue to see some great success using Moz Pro.

Mélissa

Nice tool but incomplete

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

Nice tool, interesting insights but imcomplete information.

Nice tool, interesting insights but imcomplete information.

Moz gives your some very insightful information, you can get reports and really track what's happening with your website's SEO.

However, I Always have to complete the information with some other software. I feel like some competitor's software are more complete.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks for the review Melissa! Good to know you're getting insightful information through reports and tracking by using Moz. I've shared your feedback with our team.

User friendly search tool

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Easy reporting and search data that's easy to share with non SEOs

Easy reporting and search data that's easy to share with non SEOs

- Easy to navigate UI, much less intimidating than SEMrush
- Customizable reports
- The "are questions" filter in the keyword explorer is amazing for finding featured rich snippet opportunities
- Easy way to track my website's presence in search
- Always coming out with new features and functionalities.

Overall, I love this product and, when I started my now job, insisted that we get a subscription.

My SEO friends and I go back and forth on this, but we have a hunch that Moz's data -- for keyword volume at least -- is way more conservative (and possibly less accurate than) SEMrush. To be honest, I usually use SEMrush for search volume estimates, but Moz for comparative analysis / tracking our position in search.

Andrew
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool and learning platform

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

It is great for showing visibility in search and stopping people purely focusing on keywords. Optimising the site comes through various tactics and this tool shows our best options.

Campaigns. We use this to monitor each folder/section of the website. We have set up each one by tagging the keywords we have optimised the site for by folder. Also, the blog is great for industry insight.

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Allie
Allie
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Outstanding Tool

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

It is beyond easy to use! Everyone from a junior analyst to the CMO will be able to understand the platform and navigate.
I really appreciate how quickly the data refreshes.
I also really appreciate how easy the reporting is to generate and process.

I wish the foreign language options were broader and more robust.

Antwort von Moz

Thanks so much for your review, Allie! Wonderful to know that you find Moz Pro easy to use and find the data and reporting helpful. We've shared your feedback about the foreign language options with the team.