Agendize Bewertungen

Schone Bride BK Loves Agendize

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Agendize for about a year now and it has been very helpful to our CRM business. We have used different scheduling systems in the past but Agendize has been the best system we tried. It is very easy for our clients to schedule their appointments with us. We have customized all of our booking widgets and Agendize has integrated seamlessly with our website and social media pages. We are a bridal boutique that has numerous appointments per week and we use Agendize on a daily basis. We have had the best experience using this software and the customer service and assistance has been wonderful as well. We would high recommend Agendize to any business who uses a client scheduling system.

The Agendize software keeps our business and client appointments very organized. Once you learn how to navigate the software, it is very easy to use! It is wonderful to be able to customize our scheduling system to our companies branding too. You can customize tons of different features on agendize.

At first, it was difficult to navigate but once we learned all of the features, it has been great.

Antwort von Agendize

Thank you for the great review Angelea! We're making more of an effort every day to improve our usability and friendliness, but our teams will be more than glad to hear your great feedback!

Alexandra R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Online Scheduling Platform!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 20.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Not only is the software very simple to use, the customer service is outstanding. They are always easy to reach whenever I needed questions answered. They have follow ups with me to ensure I am still satisfied with my purchase, which I am!

- Easy to use
- Quick
- Keeps clients and appointments organized
- Clients find it easy to use
- Clients can change/modify their own appointments
- Give me peace of mind that my appointments remain organized
- So much more!

Any cons experienced, I can ensure they will help you out with their outstanding customer service.

Antwort von Agendize

Thank you so much Alexandra! Wonderful words from an always wonderful customer.

Andja M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great appointment booking software!!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I researched a ton of different appointment booking software that synced with Salesforce (the companies CRM) and Agendize was the best by far. Easy to use, cheapest option (some companies are crazy expensive) and great features.

Everything.

None that I can think of.

Antwort von Agendize

Thank you for your outstanding review Andja, we truly appreciate your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out should you have any needs in the future!

Stephanie miles

Improve Customer Communication

Bewertet am 29.4.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Agendize’s roster of online tools has been strategically crafted to help businesses strengthen their online presence and close more sales. The platform also offers an exceptional online booking system, which businesses in a wide variety of industries can use to grow their client bases and save their staff members valuable time.

Helps improve customer communication

Most plans only include one user per account

⌨ matt S.

Agendize Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 4.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Agendize Scheduling Software saves me hours every week while improving the quality of my sales calls and makes it even easier for customers to book me. The solution also integrates perfectly with my Google Calendar and Zoho CRM, so I don’t need to change a thing about the way I work!

The customer support is amazing. It this day in age its unlikely to get a live person on the phone when something breaks. Let alone a solution in one call.

I had some trouble getting integrated with outlook but support was right by my side to assist.

Cyndi B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great system for our tutoring program

Bewertet am 10.12.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have used Agendize Online Scheduling for a year now. It has been a great system for our tutoring program. The team behind Agendize has been responsive to us as we matched our non-conforming tutoring schedule to their services. They have taken any issues or requests seriously and it has been great to benefit from the additions to their services.