Acronis Cyber Backup Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Andrigo
Andrigo
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best backup software for your business.

Bewertet am 5.6.2019

Acronis has proved to be the best backup solution on the market, and i've tested a bunch of other software before start using Acronis. Can't complain about nothing related to the software. Support is good, documentation is excelent, usability is perfect.

As a certified professional, Acronis has been to me the best backup software on the market. It's just not because of the functionalities. It's because how they works. The backup and restore processs are flawless, bare metal recovery are incredible reliable, universal restore works like a charm. Every single feature works very well.

Price. Acronis is an expensive solution compared to others in the market. I think they should change their licencing method.

Neyda Jose
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for recovery and backup of business data

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

Acronis has been really useful since at a business level it is always under risk, since it can fail some server or be attacked in a cybernetic way that is why thanks to the implementation of this software we have backup copies of the business data more important as well as an immediate recovery of them.

One of the things I like most about this information backup software is that it allows users to back up any location, that is, it does not matter if their data is in the cloud or if it is on another platform. the same way you can protect them, its interface is highly customizable so the user can choose the type of backup that you want to implement, it also offers different types of data encryption which is really advantageous, because if they are stored out of its platform there is no risk of loss or theft and the best or my favorite aspect is that it does not matter since part of the world wants to carry out the backup of information since it is a platform that only requires internet access and a user account to protect your data.

Acronis is not a completely perfect platform because its learning curve is quite high so it is recommended only for companies with a large amount of data to support.

Warren James

Disk cloning software

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

You are able to backup or clone full system drives so that you do not loose any information if you disk is starting to fail

The disk to disk clone feature is not always very stable and sometime does not work and you have to resort to imaging the drive and then restoring it on another drive. More time consuming

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fast restoration of the most important business data and information

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Since the use of this software has been implemented, our information is kept secure and backed up so that in the event of any failure of one of our servers we no longer have to worry because we only have to go from anywhere to the cloud and thus restore that information to may our business continue to stand.

I love Acronis Backup, since it is a software that allows you to quickly restore commercial and personal information, it is also easy to use and beyond restoring and supporting data, it also protects them against ransomware attacks what really It gives us peace of mind because we can not only back up our data but also protect it, which is why I consider it a really complete and quite flexible software, since it offers its users a free 30-day trial, and is also compatible with Linux systems and Windows

More than upset I consider it a suggestion, it would be ideal if your interface could be improved to make it much more modern.

Sue
  • Branche: Eventservice

Great for Daily Backups

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

We have had to use the restore feature a few times. On one occasion the backup did not complete and
we lost a weeks worth of work when we restored the files. I periodically do a verification to make sure the backup is running correctly. Otherwise its a must have when your computer crashes.

Can be set up for daily backups
Runs in the background
Easy computer restore feature

Some 3red party software has to be reinstalled
If for some reason the backup does not complete your backs from that day forward are not usable

Jerad
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Easy To Use

Bewertet am 27.12.2018

We used the software for deployment of multiple machines. It made new setups quick and easy instead of applying a fresh install, installing drivers, and applying updates. Acronis saved a lot of time.

Creating an image of the PC and then using it to deploy said image to multiple PCs was a simple task with Acronis. It can simply work with a large flash drive or a flash drive with the Acronis image and an external that has the image file for the PCs.

Occasionally I would have to create the Acronis bootable flash drive two or three times before the PC would recognize the boot drive.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

My Acronis Cyber Backup Experience

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

The software and online service overall delivers and worked as expected.

The software and online service overall delivers and worked as expected.

- Desktop software is easy to download, install and navigate.
- Incremental Backups/Backup scheduling option - you can back up by the hour, weekly, monthly. Just set it and it backups automatically
- Generous storage packages - 500 GB - 1TB - you can upgrade if you need more storage.
- Email notifications - lets me know when a backup was successful/unsuccessful
- Backups are fast

Lack of 2FA for security purposes - This is definitely a must have in the era of hacking.
Wasn't happy about the online UX - could be organized better - doesn't seem to be "beginner" friendly. Would appreciate if it's UX was inline with the desktop software UX.
Desktop software tends to lag a bit when moving from one tab to the other. Would be nice if it operated smoother.
No option for unlimited storage.

orhangazi
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Top for Image Backup

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

In our datacenter we backup our servers' images in case of losing servers' operating system or data.

Acronis can take a server's image and put it any hardware other than its original.

It a bit expensive than other rivals in the market.

Claudiu
Claudiu
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good imaging backup

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

I couldn't find a replacement for Acronis (so far) and I've tested several other imaging apps - while there are some that get close (Macrium), still Acronis rules in this field.

Acronis Backup allows aside the regular file/folder based backups also imaging. Basically you can create a "clone" of your entire hard drive and restore it in case something goes wrong. We also used this functionality to easily install the OS on multiple computers at once, instead of doing it one-by-one. Basically you install and configure one computer with everything you need, then you use Acronis to create an image disk and clone that onto the other computers.
For file/folder backups there are other good alternatives, but for imaging Acronis is still the best choice.

Price is a bit steep, but if you need the full functionality then it's worth it. If you only need simple file/folder backups, even the included Windows Backup program will be enough.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love this Program, Catch it on sale and its even better.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Acronis is very easy to use
Has a great GUI
Backup to and from pretty much anywhere you want
Hardware independent restore is awesome, that feature alone has saved my bacon a few times.
Backup an entire machine sector by sector with a flash drive.

I honestly can't think of any problem or complaint I have with Acronis, Its a great software with much needed options and it easy to use.

Benjamin
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect All-in-One Backup Platform for any system or cloud service you could think of.

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Trying to backup various systems (Windows, Android, iOS, Mac) and cloud services (Google Workspace, Microsoft 365) in one platform was our goal. Acronis helped us archive this with ease and a very intuitive interface. All previous support requests we had have been answered and solved within 1-3 hours, if something could not be solved it was handed over to engineering to see if it's possible to implement the desired functionality. Pricing is very fair. You can add additional backup storages either local or at various service providers of your choice like AWS, Google, Azure, etc.

It is very easy to create and manage various backup plans for different systems, cloud services and use cases. You can easily integrate Google Workspace and Microsoft365 into the platform and have a tree view of all your shared folders and email accounts. Backing up one of these is as easy as clicking a checkbox (if you already setup and defined your backup plan). All backups are by default encrypted, you can however encrypt these again. You can manage disaster recovery and have your backup stored at various service provider of your choice and/or local. Pricing per GB model is very fair and inexpensive.

Might be sometimes overwhelming, as it also tries to integrate some sort of cloud protection option, however easy to ignore if you only want to use it for backups. The interface is not very mobile-friendly, highly recommend using it on PC only.

Patrick

Great image software

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

This has been very beneficial to use with all the laptops and servers we need to image and backup. Switched from Symantec Ghost and it was a very good move

We have been using this for awhile now and love it's use and that it's very user friendly. We backup and restore all of our images using Acronis and haven't been disappointed

Switched from Symantec Ghost and haven't found any cons to this software. It's more user friendly and been great to work with

Jorge
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Worry-free Backup Solutions

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

We have implemented Acronis backup tools in many customers with the purpose of automating workstation and server backup processes. Acronis is consistent in the scheduled tasks and provides a reliable backup (and recovery) solution for organizations of different sizes. On a personal note, I have also used the Acronis Ransomware Protection Tool which is free and a great resource for protecting against the loss of important files. Their software tools, in general, are easy to use with a friendly and intuitive user interface.

Setting up the business tools takes some time and requires attention to detail. You can easily misconfigure important tasks if you are not careful.

Paul

Overall solid and full featured. Can be confusing for less savvy end users

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

A reliable backup software that can be precisely configured as needed

A reliable backup software that can be precisely configured as needed

Acronis has been my personal backup software of choice for my own office for several years, it has a huge degree of configurability, could look for in a backup product.

I find that it does though, require some degree of technical awareness to configure and utilize properly

Interface can be intimidating and /or confusing, for less technically proficient and users. Can present them with too many options and choices.

Michael
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Acronis Backup for Server

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

I really like the software as far as dependability and reliability. I've used this software on multiple platforms for over a decade, one of the most respected names in my mind when it comes to backup/recovery solution providers.

The cost of the server platform and the feature set it offers for that price point is really expensive. But compared to other providers like Veeam it does a much better job and is dependable.

Victor
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Backup Solution for Servers

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

I thought it did the job for the most part. I would not say it's the best software out there as I have moved on from Acronis to others. Pricing is a bit high to be honest.

The layout of the interface was decent. I was able to customize it to use it for our company with branding. It did give notifications of failed backups on a regular. I was able to easily see what was backed up and when it was backed up.

I thought the pricing is a bit high. I am not sure if it was because I went through a vendor to purchase and deploy this but there were quite a bit of limitations of what I could do as an admin and user. For instance, I was not able to have 2 admins share the same interface and get notifications. Only one of the admins were able to get notifications. Again, I'm not sure if this was because our vendor did not set it up right.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The Best Backup Utility!

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Using Acronis in a hospital environment made things very quick and easy! Migrating from Windows XP to 7 was a huge task at hundreds of doctor offices in the state and Acronis made backing data up very quick and easy. No data was ever lost!

Acronis is a very powerful backup utility. The software makes it easy to configure a backup and execute. The software works very well and I never really had any issues with using it.

The cloud storage is a separate thing from the software so a hard drive or thumb drive would need to be used.

Rene
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Good Backup and DR Solution

Bewertet am 24.7.2020

We've been using Acronis to backup one of our servers. It is very stable , we've never run into any kinds of issues with it and restoring information from a backup is very simple.

Backup plans are very easy to setup. It lets you choose different types of backups like incremental and differential backups as well as image/drive or file backups.

I don't have any bad reviews for this solution. It works right for went it does.

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

It's a very simple product to use and provides a great imaging platform for a low cost. Overall does a good job at backups of individual desktops.

Limited to desktop backup. Not a good piece of software in a VM environment.
Images can be very large and does not offer compression.

Jevanni

Most affordable backup solutions for a small Business

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

That we can use the same software for internal and cloud backup. Easy web based dashboard with simple restores.

I do find that the error messages are hard to decipher if/when a backup is unsuccessful. However, support is very good in helping out the solution.

Geoffrey

Good Product, that is even more reliable than previous years

Bewertet am 23.2.2018

Good reliable backup of servers and workstations, great support and easy to setup on servers or VM Hosts.

In some instances the software has had errors during volume snapshot or Validation,however support has been good and resolved the issues.

Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Acronis is far and away the best DR solution on the market!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

I love the ease of use of the product. It easy easy to implement and easy to manage day to day. A DR
solution is something that you have in place and hope you never need it. However, when you do , Acronis really makes me look great to my clients!

Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely amazing

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

From single machines with a incremental backup, to a full server farm with disaster recovery.
It's...

It's that good.

Acronis Backup is super scalable.
Flexible.
Easy to use.
And has great reporting abilities.

Nothing to dislike other than the hard limit of 100MB for 'dowloads' rather than recoveries but I hear they're looking into this further on into the year.

Syed

Simplicity for Backup

Bewertet am 18.1.2023

Ease of usage, performance and reliability

Interface struck sometimes slow down access

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Favorite Backup Software

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

Acronis Backup has worked great when I needed to make disk image backups of PCs and for recovering from hard drive failure. It offers a ton of features and works better than any of the other backup software I've used over the years.

It can be difficult deciding what version of the software you might need. You might be tempted to go for the advanced version (more expensive) of the software but most people will likely be fine getting the standard version that still has a ton of awesome features.