Deputy

Personaleinsatzplanung, Zeit und Anwesenheit (Zeitschaltuhr) und mehr.

Sortieren nach

Kevin
Kevin

The team at QB Gelato is very pleased with Deputy. It is easy to use and the team members love...

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

As QB Gelato continues to grow we are finding the tools within Deputy to be extremely valuable. For example, we have set up our 'Opening, Closing & Daily Checklists' in Deputy under tasks which allows us to run our business as paperless as possible. In addition, it gives Management the ability to check-in and see if tasks are being completed when not at the shop. Being able to communicate updates to the team members and request a confirmation that they have read the communication is brilliant. I look forward to putting the scheduling module to the test this summer as we are adding on a mobile truck to our business. I have no doubt Deputy will exceed any scheduling requirements. My final comment has to do with processing payroll and the integration between Deputy and our payroll system. Having this integration feature is such a time saver. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to run payroll as the hours from Deputy import seamlessly into our payroll system. We are extremely pleased with Deputy and highly recommend this software application for scheduling. A final note... support is excellent!

At the present time there is nothing we dislike about Deputy. The support team is always there to guide you through issues.

Howard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredible amount of function. Deputy is a great solution to rostering/payroll if you can...

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Made my busy day easier!

Made my busy day easier!

Constantly updated, great user interface with lots of features.

Can be slow to load on older machines /with a slow internet connection

Alvaria Workforce

Warum Deputy gewählt wurde

The workforce was too basic for our needs.

CEIPAL Workforce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Deputy

Had the easiest-to-use interface and was easily accessible on phones /tablets /computers etc. Ran into limitation issues with other hardware.
Natalie
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No bad until you try to leave

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

I have rarely ever left a negative review in my life but after my recent experience I feel it's almost a responsibility. I closed my business in July. Not having a need for timekeeping I cancelled an account. I deleted all staff and shifts and unsubscribed from this service. I did so before the close of the billing cycle. Since this is a payment in advance service I should have been left with nothing outstanding. I've had demand after demand. I went back into the account to inquire as to why I'm still receiving demands to find that the account was not closed, I was not unsubscribed and although all staff profiles had been deleted i was still listed as having 5 staff. I updated my contact information, emailed Deputy stating that I had unsubscribed using the instructions in the help files and heard nothing more. Then the demands started again. The worst however was having to deal with their customer service rep on live chat who'd leave me sitting on live chat for 5-7 minutes at a time only to come back and claim he was leaving me hang there on purpose so "I'd calm down" He seemed to take particular exception to me insisting on a chat transcript. Given that I'm so furious with this company and how it allows its reps to treat customers, customer service rep's strategy didn't work. I got my chat transcript in the end but only by copying and pasting the entire thing myself. He wasn't too keen on his replies being included in the chat transcript. Utterly disgusting.

It's cheap. It's not an expensive service but the old adage you get what you pay for applies here.

Customer service is deplorable. I've never in my lifetime of dealing with various services, apps, etc ever dealt with a customer service rep as badly trained and as unprofessional as I have seen at Deputy.

Antwort von Deputy

Hi Natalie. We really value your feedback and will share this information with our team. Thank you for your honesty and we look forward to working with you in the future to improve your Deputy experience!

Heather
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Deputy Helped us to go Paperless

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

Since implementing deputy payroll is more accurate, we save at least 35 hours of manual labour per week and we use 65% less paper.

Ease of use and security for each member of staff. With the addition of the onboarding facility Deputy has become a vital part of our operation.

I wish the scheduling facility was easier to use on a mobile or tablet. As I spend most of my life on the move this would be perfect.

Time Tracker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Deputy

Deputy customer service, cost, functionality and security features.
Edie

Deputy Review!

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

What we like most about this software is the ease of clocking in and out and tracking our employees locations.

We like almost everything about Deputy besides how it and ADP integrate. We are still trying to figure out how to connect the two.

sicilia
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use Deputy for employee scheduling

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

As the primary user, I don't enjoy using Deputy, but it does the job that we need it to do.

It is necessary for us to have a scheduling software that has a mobile app with location services. Deputy does the job.

In the past 2 years Deputy has gone through a few updates where they changed the location of certain functions and did not have a tutorial on where to find the moved functions. Additionally, some of our employees work overtime and Deputy will not add them to the schedule if they have more than 40 hours.

George
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Easy Time clock solution

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Easy to use.

Easy to use.

The mobile app and web client make it easy for employees too clock in and out. You can also establish boundaries so that mobile app users are not clocking in away from the work location. Management can easily be notifies who is on time, late, or did not clock in at all.

It's not free but it definitely is worth it's value if you are paying for other time clock software.

Marco
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

What a surprise!

Bewertet am 25.5.2023

It solved a really great problem for my company, since the program I was using before didn't help me to monitor the time clock.

Really easy to use it, friendly interface and great customer service.

That it doesn't remember the hours we set and if they're different from the ones programmed we can't do anything about it

Jillian
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pleasantly Surprised

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Overall, I love the platform and their app. Way better than most I have tried.

Overall, I love the platform and their app. Way better than most I have tried.

The ease of use for both myself and my staff.

Sometimes hard to figure out different pay areas. No way to track staff during on-call situations, so we had to figure out a work around

Acuity Scheduling und Square Payroll

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Deputy

Better ease of use and functionality for what we needed.
rachael
rachael
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Customer Support

Bewertet am 10.11.2016

Since implementing deputy towards the end of 2015 in our business, I have worked closely with Jake and Joseph on making the system work with ease and ensure we are using the system to its potential.
Our business has a high turnover of transient employees who work varied hours and days of work which makes it hard for our managers to roster efficiently.
The team at Deputy have worked with us to add custom features which can help with our daily struggles in turn saving us time and money by being able to roster effectively and ensure we are being compliant at each step.
As the Payroll officer for our Australian and New Zealand region, Deputy have allowed me to streamline the fortnightly payroll process. Removed the need for any manual inputting, in turn ensuring we have time for quality checks, within our limited time constraints on payroll day.
We are a fast paced business and this system works extremely well for our managers creating and publishing the rosters, as well as confirming timesheets.

Worked closely with our team to add additional features required
Fast response time
Realistic time-frames
Great problem solving skills, and solutions
Helps with rostering efficiently,
Forecast of costs,
Ensures Compliance
Reporting functions
Payroll inputting has reduced from 1.5 days to 1Hrs due to new seamless payroll integration
New upgrade of system is more user friendly and responsive

More updates on system features/upgrades to come
More training for Support staff on system set up
Doesn't do 'Modern award' interpretation. Although we have now got the system to interpret the Award this was a lot of custom features we worked with the Development team on.

Wolf
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Deputy Limitations on amount of location being used. Not exporting payroll timesheet to ADP ...

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Could be better

Could be better

Keep track of time of employees, build schedule.

Help is not providing answers on problems like it was 2 years ago. Live chat is gone or specialist are not helping in all subjects

Grace
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I was looking for

Bewertet am 25.5.2017

Probably one of the best scheduling/staffing apps out there organizing my company's staffing, scheduling and payroll.

The scheduling features, clocking in and out (especially with location services), communication with team capabilities, and overall polished interface are so well thought out and done. I researched several different software and apps, but this one really checked a lot of boxes for our small business. We have a core staff and many seasonal staff, so having a versatile staffing and scheduling app was very important. I love that I can copy weekly schedules, easily change staffing whenever I need to, communicate with the team about changes right through the app, and write notes about each shift with additional information. When it's time for payroll, the approval and tallying of hours is so quick and easy.

So far it is an indispensable part of my business. I (and my staff) absolutely love it. The only issue I still have with the app is its inability to have several different pay rates for each person. Our company offers several different "jobs" that people can claim, but each job has its specific pay rate. When it comes to payroll, it would be nice to be able to select which payrate that employee is being paid for each shift/or position. Once this is in place, then I will be able to benefit from the budget and exporting features of the app. Right now, I cannot, but I understand this may be a special set-up.

Leanne

Deputy improves our business efficiency

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

We are in the air-conditioning & mechanical services industry with approx 40 employees and a similar amount of sub-contractors working on various sites throughout the Sydney Metropolitan area. Before we installed Deputy we were relying on each individual signing a "sign on/sign off" sheet at the various job sites. On these large construction sites it's very difficult for the site supervisors to monitor the actual start and finish times of individuals. Time sheets were emailed to us on a fortnightly basis from each employee/sub-contractor. These were all formatted differently and made wages preparation a long and laborious task.

Each site has an ipad and the employee/sub-contractor logs in at the start and finish of their shift where a photo is also taken which makes the monitoring of staff very easy. The times are approved by the office manager each day and individuals can check what shift times have been approved on their app at any time. Each fortnight the time sheets are printed, which are in an each to read formalt, and wages are prepared from these sheets. This process has reduced approximately five hours of wage preparation. Customer support has also been prompt and efficient.

The best way to use Deputy on job sites is with a "kiosk" (ipad). We don't have secure site sheds at all sites so finding a location to put the "kiosk" with available power to charge it was harder in some areas.

Erin
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great App

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Good

Good

I like that it is easy to use, easy to find your schedule and clock in and out

Sometimes when putting in leave or unavailability it can be challenging

Daniel
  • Branche: Bau

Timesheet intergration into Buildxact

Bewertet am 29.3.2023

great customer support and happy with the software

great customer support and happy with the software

Easy use for integration into my construction software, good customer support

Would like to be able to track more easily employees overall costs for a year once they take holiday pay etc but it might be the package I purchase or the way i use it

Matthew
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Staff management made super easy

Bewertet am 27.7.2016

I use deputy every single day to keep tabs on my employees who work in two different locations. Scheduling and managing my employees couldn't be easier. Deputy is a very easy to use software used to track data, time sheets, schedules and communicate with each other.

I love the reports that deputy keeps track of. Every report is meticulously categorized and organized, which is a complete life saver. Instead of spending hours sorting through time sheets and data, deputy has all that for me in a single click! Payroll is super simple.
I also love the way that I can communicate with 40+ employees through the news feed. I use the news feed for important company announcements and changes which is helpful because everyone has to be on the deputy software, so everyone will see the messages. My employees also interact through deputy among regarding work such as schedules, work processes etc.

More functionality with the iOS app. I work a lot through my phone and I would be great if I didn't need to hop on my laptop to access everything I need on deputy.

Joy

Seamless and cloud based, versatile. App driven for employees mobile devices, schedule at hand.

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Scheduling is complicated and the data entry process can be tedious, but with the "Copy Shifts" function, entry is made easy and editing is simple. A great tool for time management.
App driven for seamless integration with employee mobile devices, schedule at the ready and employees can set alerts, push to calendar, notifications, etc. to their liking. The dashboard is pretty snazzy and clear. Export timesheet function makes payroll a breeze.

At present, I have not come across much I did not like, how ever, when exporting timesheet the calendar function does not always default to the current pay period. It seems to default to some odd dates. I am not sure what is causing that as we had set our parameters. Support Chat is good, but sometimes a phone call is necessary.

Michael
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use scheduling system

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Easy to use as an employee and looks easy to use from an admin perspective. Never had a problem with my timesheets!

As an employee who has used this for 5+ years this is an easy program to use within a small business. I clock in, clock out and can edit my time if needed. I can offer shifts up and accept or look for more all within the app. I like being notified when new shifts are offered as well via text and can accept them without even opening the app. I wish the calendar in deputy would sync with my apple calendar so I didn’t have to manually enter my deputy shifts into it.

Robert
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Scheduling / Time Card System

Bewertet am 24.4.2017

Working for a City Government Organization, we installed deputy.com to replace our outdated and expensive Kronos solution. Deputy being a cloud based system, helped us to deploy and test more rapidly then installing a local on premise solution. The Integration staff and Owner of the company were involved with our go live and were amazing. They continue to speak with us and help us though issues that come up. Deputy.com is well worth the money and they integrate with most major cloud based payroll systems. Their IPAD kiosk app for clock-in/out is the best out of all the other company demos we tried as well. Easy to deploy and manage and they continue to work out bugs and issues as they come up. They are very quick to acknowledge a problem and work on a fix.

iPAD Kiosks
iPhone/Droid Apps for staff
Cloud based
Beautiful Interface to schedule
Tons of features

Works best in Google Chrome. IE and Firefox is buggy.
Automatic features that affect time entry don't always work as described.
No formal training documentation, only help web guides.

Antwort von Deputy

Thanks for your awesome feedback Robert! We love hearing success stories like yours! Never hesitate to reach out to our team for help in the future and happy scheduling.

- Team Deputy

Anish
Anish
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Deputy

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Smooth and good experience

Smooth and good experience

The fact that its very easy to customize and assign shifts to appropriate staff who are then able to receive notifications on their phones and PCs.
Deputy's customer support is also quite good.

I found that navigating at first through the web based application tends to be a bit difficult and it also does't offer a range of colors for tagging different shifts.

Paycor

Paycor

Better customer support response
Dale
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The product messed up or payroll month after month

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Horrible company! Their software cause issue after issue with our payroll. Employees getting paid the wrong amount. We never experience this with our previous provider. Alerted Deputy of the issue and requested a refund for the last month. They declined. The software was horrible and so was the customer service experience.

Reasonably price. It seemed easy to use.

The product messed up our payroll month after month. Need I say more?

Homebase

Homebase
Vlad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good for a small business

Bewertet am 19.4.2017

I quite enjoy using this program and it has great features and flexibility that I need. The updates and the information sent to employees is quick and accurate. However I'm running the food trucks operation and some features cannot be customised, such as particular locations for every day events. But that's just a minor thing. Definitely worth using it.

Easy to use for a normal business operation. Very straightforward and clear.

The location notification doesnt work very well - when I sign in Deputy at the front door of the restaurant, it says I'm 500m away. Or when I have more than 10 events a week at various locations, the locations cannot be set independently. Also, it gets very messy to allocate 30 shifts to 10 different people at 5 locations.

Antwort von Deputy

Thanks for your awesome feedback Vlad! We love hearing success stories like yours! Never hesitate to reach out to our team for help in the future and happy scheduling.

- Team Deputy

Albert
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

The HR Software every Business Needs

Bewertet am 24.11.2022

The overall experience has been very positive to our business. This software has exceeded our expectations and we are happy that we chose Deputy. Its cost is also very reasonable.

As a business, we decided to implement Deputy software because we were finding it difficult to keep a track of time and attendance of employees. This problem started to be faced as we started growing and hence more employees started to be employed. Deputy has surely met our expectations with its extensive range of features we are now able to keep a proper track of all employees attendance as well as distributing tasks to them.

Apart from the fact that it may take a few time to get comfortable to using the software, we did not face any issues.

Amanda Josalene
Amanda Josalene
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for the money; works great with my business.

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

Overall, Deputy helped me to relieve stress that comes along with managing payrolls and attendance among a team of employees. I have been able to effectively organize all of my time-sheets without issue, and will continue to use Deputy for my business.

The price is excellent and you receive a quality, well-rounded software that allows you to effectively manage payroll and attendance sheets among employees. This took a lot of stress off my back as for a while I was doing everything manually, by hand, and then having to input all of this into a spreadsheet on my computer. Deputy helped make this process 1000x easier, and the price point didn't put even the slightest dent into our business's budget. Within Deputy, you can also use it as a platform to communicate with your employees as well, which is a perk if you need a software that allows you to do such as well.

I don't have any cons. Everything runs as it should!

• Branche: Restaurants

Deputy Is Perfect for Our Small Business

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

I like that the Deputy UI is really easy to navigate. There is a lot of information held in Deputy and it could easily be set up non-user friendly, but I find that I have no trouble navigating all of the different hierarchies of information to get to where I need to go. Our staff hasn't had any trouble signing up or jumping in with their schedules. I also really enjoy that it reminds people (and me) when they forget to clock in!

While I like that I get reminders that people forget to clock in, I often receive them after they've already clocked in, I wish I got a second notice that they in fact did clock in after receiving their notification. This may seem petty, but it can save some leg work (literally).