Mixpanel Erfahrungen

Romaric
Romaric

Mixpanel

Bewertet am 11.2.2023

Mixpanel helps us to measure how customers engage and interact with our services which tremendously contributes to growth in conversion rates & marketing productivity, I strongly recommend it.

Mixpanel panel solutions help our marketing team with the most accurate, reliable & professional Analytic management facilities alongside marketing.We heavily rely on the trends it provides to make appropriate tweaks to our ad campaigns. The A/B testing feature helps us with absolute control of our marketing strategies which in return advises budget, minimization, time, and resource wastage.This software offers easy workflow and consistent flexibility to our marketing department and thus aids us to improve our marketing strategies and conversion rates. Every single metric we obtain helps out to make the appropriate adjustments to our marketing strategies.The tool is easy to use, has great customer service, and the pricing options are extremely affordable.

Mixpanel is the perfect solution when it comes to measuring small data, however, when it requires measuring larger data, It can be less effective. Hence, it's more than enough for a small business like ours.

Fayssal
Fayssal

I use Mixpanel every single hour a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year !

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

It's the simplest way to track app usage.

It's the simplest way to track app usage.

Sign-up was too easy and the free tier is very generous.
Installation was time consuming but this is mainly related to our codebase.
Segment integration is working like a charm.
The best app for setting up analytics for SaaS apps.

Emailing user experience should be reimagined and made much more intuitive to match the amazing user experience of the whole app.

Joe
Joe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would like to see more features

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

It's a place where we can store and view important data points.

It's not easy to see what you need to from the data. Lacks a lot of features and functions.

Maxim
Maxim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tracking user behavior is a must but we're still figuring out Mixpanel

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

We build a SaaS product and need some way of tracking and analyzing user behavior. Everyone talks about and recommends mixpanel, so we're trying to figure it out.

The new UI is really nice (visually), I love how graphs look like
Mobile app is super snappy
Integration is easy
Automatic insights are actually useful

Building useful graphs can be challenging and sometimes counter-intuitive. Of course, I could watch all their education videos, but I simply don't have enough time. I think there's a lot that can be done in the "getting started quickly" category.
Also, I somehow can not pin a flow-diagram to the dashboard or even save it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Elastic Stack
Aman
Aman
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go to tool for Dashboarding

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

Overall I am really satisfied with the software for my daily use. It really is a value for money and makes working really easy.

This software gives you the functionality to fetch data directly using SQL for the charts. The ability to calculate the ratios of metrics helps make the dashboard really informative. Apart from this, the user UI is really easy to use and also it loads the data in real time really fast.

There is not much to dislike in the software but yes some more features/charts option can be added to get the maximum from this.

Francesco
Francesco
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Management of digital marketing

Bewertet am 21.10.2018

It helped us manage the push and the DEM allowing us to do a / b testing and improve the performance of our instruments.

The ability to send push notification and DEM directly from the same platform. The constantly improved features and support assistance.

The difficulty of implementation and the non-accuracy of data

Tiago
Tiago

Event tracking platform

Bewertet am 5.8.2018

My product team is heavy user. Being in the Marketing team, I appreciate the reports we get from it, they really provide a deeper understanding of what our customers actually do with our product

It allows my product team to track the use and outcomes from each part of our platform. It's a must have for our product owners.

I can't really tell, as I'm not involved in the implementation, but my team says it could be made easier with a more intuitive set of features

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best user tracking tool

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

The experience has been great. Although, I requested a refund once and it took a while.

Mixpanel is best user tracking tool I have experienced. With Mixpanel, you can tell the last location a user used your product from, last action, last login - You can track so many things with it.

Mixpanel is very expensive from my experience but then I guess it is so because it is a very good software.

Erick
Erick

This is a must. If a client doesn't have a tool for user-side analytics, Mixpanel's my first...

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

- Insights, insights, insights - if set up correctly, you can learn a ton about users
- big feature set
- allows to answer complex questions about usage and users (e.g. through behavioral cohorting)

- JQL skills required for many analytics use cases
- sometimes buggy
- very slow lately - I don't know what happened but the MP team must have made major changes to their tech stack - the tool has been really slow since March

Masa
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for monitoring usuage

Bewertet am 31.10.2023

Ease to capture overall picture and also dig into the detail

Inflxibility of user interface in the detail view mode

Nolan
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mixpanel Review

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

As an e-commerce retailer, it's imperative to have a solid engagement tracking software program. Mixpanel makes a solid product to help customize the different areas you want to focus on. For a retailer, seeing where our engagement stems from and how our customers are behaving onsite is vital to the success of our business. This tool offers so many customizable interfaces and is overall very intuitive to use and helps drive business in the right areas.

My favourite feature about Mixpanel is the ability t create and utilize funnels. By creating a vast array of funnels, it makes it possible to track how a customer interacts with the website and what steps they take to get to the end results. This is super helpful for pinpointing things like user drop-off. Where and why did they abandon their shopping session? How can we get more customers to complete their purchase thus increase demand? With Mixpanel you don't have to do any guesswork, just setup your specific funnels and the data is right there!

It might just be me, but I find the event tracking dashboard can be a little convoluted at times.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data tool for more established companies

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

When working Mixpanel is fantastic. It can help companies see their acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral. But I think the product is primarily for more mature companies that have used queries and excel sheets in the beginning to make their initial KPI's. Don't use this from the get go as a startup. But use once you know exactly what you want to track, and get somebody on your team to be the super user of Mixpanel (data scientist) and do the same on the development team.

Mixpanel can tell you a lot of things about your users. Especially the Signal feature is great – we've used it as a guideline instead of having a full time data scientist. You can also follow different cohorts of users and create funnels to see where these users fall of or not.

The dashboard function is not great. Besides that the system is pretty complex, so you really need to dive deep into the tutorials to understand how to use it.

Bhaumik
  • Branche: Internet

All your product Analytics in One place

Bewertet am 16.8.2021

Help us craft the best funnels to optimize product decisions

Saving dashboards and retriving them sometimes acts wierdly

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Amplitude

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mixpanel

Start-up credits
Rajeesh
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Mixpanel is an awesome tool for tracking users events

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

My overall experience with Mixpanel was great always been a go-to tool when comes to analysis and research.

Mixanel's Insights & Funnel feature is really helpful to understand users' activity on the product. It helped me improvise the UX of the dashboard and helped me with my research part too.

The flow feature on the Mixpanel is something this I have used least and was a little useful. Mixpanel also doesn't fetches and creates events automatically, the developer has to create the event all the time.

• Branche: Informationsdienst

Go-To Analytics

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Mixpanel is the cleanest, most accurate analytics tool our team has used. We've tried Google Analytics, and other free services that have consistently shown us messed up data. Mixpanel is super easy to set up, it gives you the data you need in a digestable format and allows you to make quick decisions.

To be honest, I used to be quite upset with the pricing of this software but they have recently lowered the monthly costs and it is on-par with what I would expect to pay. Good job Mixpanel.

• Branche: Immobilien

Sophisticated but pricey solution

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

I really liked to use it and wish that it becomes more affordable at scale

I really liked to use it and wish that it becomes more affordable at scale

- Quite easy to integrate Mixpanel event tracking in existing codebase
- Granular control is provided about when we want to start tracking a user's events and when do we want to destroy it

- For small number of users, the solution is quite affordable but even for a small SAAS, the costs scale up so quickly depending upon the number of customers that inevitably you are forced to either cough up the money or change to another tracking service which would then take months of efforts.

• Branche: Verlagswesen

Better than Google Analytics

Bewertet am 3.2.2019

Unlike Google Analytics, Mixpanel tracks everything and can help you understand your customers better

I know a company that uses Mixpanel to track everything a customer does on their platform, including where they left off and also encountered an error. Mixpanel also shows you a customer's location.
You can also send targetted customer messages with Mixpanel

You will need a software developer to implement Mixpanel on your app or website. It's not something you can set up easily.

David
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Incredibly powerful marketing tool with the best support engineers in the world

Bewertet am 10.3.2018

Great advanced marketing software that allows you to send REALLY effective marketing messages if you know how to configure.

The marketing tool is INSANELY powerful you can configure marketing messages or campaigns based on almost any data you can pipe in. The support engineers are the nicest, best support engineers on the planet (they have incredible depth of knowledge and explain in crazy detail). We see our Mixpanel marketing communications perform 4-5x better on average than our general email marketing messages.

It's so sophisticated and advanced it can be difficult to know where or how to get started. If you're looking for a "simple" marketing platform, this is not for you.

Vinicius
Vinicius

Excellent tool for Product Managers and team

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

After implementing Mixpanel we could, first of all, understand more easily the data collected by analytics, user flows, and funnel graphs. After that, we could understand our gaps (where users were getting lost, where they were dropping off, etc.) and use that information to make improvements to our own product.

It is very easy to visualize and read on the screen the data exhibit. And it has a great set of filters and options to display and configure your own insights and reports.

I can't see anything against it. it is the most complete tool for this function on the market right now.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So much data and So little time

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

The ability to track all the different users on our system and truly analyze their journey within our product. As a Support Rep, I use mixpanel primarily to track users, see if they're able to function properly within our mobile app, so mixpanel is fantastic in this function and am sure provides much more to our team.

The User interface within Mixpanel can be a lot for first time users. Even using the product for a couple of months now and I'm still not fully aware of how well to use it. I wish I had more time to figure out the different functions and learn the system more but that would be it's only drawback, that it's not for beginners.

Tung
Tung

Track everything and anything

Bewertet am 27.10.2018

I liked the feature that you can track the duration of the interaction. For example you can track how long does the user watches the Tutorial video as we did in our app. Though I noticed sometimes it returns wrong value, so for now I would stick to own duration calculations but still send to Mixpanel to track it. The integration is pretty simple, dashboard is nice.

Duration tracking is a bit wrong sometimes on iOS. The panel sometimes has delays but I guess it's normal.

Eri
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Either some issue with implementation or something else

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

I liked that it was very intuitive to use. For example creating dashboards, product analysis (both web and mobile) and making funnels is very easy.

There has always been an issue where we have trouble attributing events to client IDs when we bring the Mixpanel data outside of Mixpanel (for example our data warehouse). We end up having events that are missing or that are not attributed back to our clients.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Analytics Tool

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Easy to use with lots of rich features. I especially like the AutoTrack tool that allows me to get the analytics of a GUI without having to tag it first.

Very limited date range (2 weeks) for user flows. Dashboard feature isn't able to accommodate all of the reports that I have.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Grow your online business by finding out caveats in your application

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Data analytics, event capturing, AB testing, customer support.

Missed event are never captured and they just vanish so that needs to be addressed.

Alex
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Have used it for years on several projects

Bewertet am 13.10.2017

They're way of handling user journeys and funnels are the best that I've seen. Build funnels in a few seconds.

Dashboards, one of their newer products, need a lot of work. Not at the point yet where it can replace dashboard-specific tools.