4,4 (452)

Mohit
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Excellent For Collaborating With Various Vendors and Busy Team

Bewertet am 7.12.2022

It allows me to save time on HR-related tasks. A single click could retrieve very specific reports. It eliminates the need for manual work, really a time savior.

The plugin that allows us to connect it to our social network account is really cool. I've always loved how simple it is to interact with vendors and link them with teams. I also like the email alerts that notify me when someone evaluates a candidate.

It does not allow to modify the questions once candidates started applying. We can not include more than one location in a job posting. While sending rejections, we can not distinguish between those that have been sent and those that have not.

Darlene
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Workable is Great!

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

What is really nice about Workable is that everyone on the team can see each other's comments and updates in real time. The calendaring feature that allows us to invite the candidate and have it show up on our outlook calendar is fabulous and makes our lives so much easier. Workable also sends emails with upcoming trainings which we find helpful.

What I like most about Workable is that it is intuitive and easy to use. We do very little training when we add employees to use the system. I also like how the system saves what I've been working on and can return to my notes without having to start over from the beginning.

Right now, there is nothing that I would complain about or change with Workable.

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Warum Workable gewählt wurde

Our contract was up with our former company and no one on our team was around when we first started the contract so we decided it would be a good time to investigate all options and see what was out there. After seeing what other companies had to offer, we went back to our former company to see if they could do some training with us to see if there were features we weren't using that would enhance our experience. They were very unhelpful with this. Another reason we made the decision to change is because of cost.

Zuvor genutzte Software

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workable

We looked at several options but had it narrowed down to 2. The other option was much more expensive and we couldn't justify requesting the expense.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad getting people to adopt the system has been easy, and when your team needs additional training that we meet your needs.

Allie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Bad Outweighs the Good- Beware Sales!

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

Solid tool if you have a fairly simple process; still allows for customization, which is great.
Hila...

Hilariously/infuriatingly rude sales process. No desire to fix issues, just to trap you in contracts.

Workable has a simple, clean layout that was easy to customize and train my team on. It did exactly what we needed it to do and allows for a good deal of customization for our somewhat-unique hiring process.

The sales team are vultures. We planned to renew our contract after one year, and confirmed so via *email*. After some discussion, we realized we were probably overpaying; we included People Search in our initial contract (which is terrible and doesn't work reliably at all). We asked our sales rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], if we could remove that from our invoice, and were told we already had "a grandfathered deal" and should be glad we weren't paying more. The tone was downright rude.

Because we don't need anything too complicated, we decided to move to another ATS with a slightly lower cost. When Workable sent us the invoice to renew, we notified them that we would not be doing so- 2 weeks before contract expiration. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] *so rudely* replied that my verbal acknowledgement a month before was binding, and that we were stuck with another year. Obviously, we're fighting that, but it's really shocking that Workable is more interested in roping customers into contracts than understanding why they want to leave in the first place.

Antwort von Workable Software

We're so sorry that you did not have a good experience with the Workable product and our Sales Team. Customer success is very important to us. As your Account Manager is in contact with you currently, we will also make sure to further understand everything in this review during our conversation.

Samantha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recruitment and HR ATS

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Workable is other excellent ATS that I've used. In my experience is a complete ATS with a lot of useful features and very user friendly. It's possible to integrate with other products such as HRIS so the entire recruitment process could be managed from the platform and helps with part of the HR process (contract signature, onboarding process).

Workable it's an ATS that allows you to share your candidate information not only internally but also with external stakeholders. if you're an in-house recruiter you can share the process with the hiring managers and manage the entire process with the platform and if you're an external-agency recruiter, the client can give you access so you can manage the cycle and tag the people who's involved in the process.

Sometimes you have to put candidates info manually.

Zandile
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The only ATS you need!

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Perfect! So many features are automated freeing up a lot of time to focus on employer branding

1. Employee Referral portal2. Ease of setup3. Creating tags for talent pool4. Reports5. Their customer support is incredible!!! Fast, efficient and kind!

At times the requisitions can cause some of the reports to be inaccurate

Greenhouse

Warum Workable gewählt wurde

Workable was the perfect solutions to all our recruitment needs. From the moment we met [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for a demo to the end, he had perfect answers and solutions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workable

A big move to Workable was needing to have an ATS that provides free advertising on more job portals.
Ryan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not the best option but does the job

Bewertet am 29.2.2024

- easy to set up pipelines
- migrates to your careers page
- very basic and very easy to use

- minimal functionality
- reporting is poor
- no datapoints

Antwort von Workable Software

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your honesty is crucial in helping us refine our product/service. We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you've encountered with our reporting functionality, and we'd like to understand more about your experience. If you're willing, please reach out to support@workable.com to provide additional details. Your insights will guide our efforts to enhance our offering, and we're committed to making any necessary improvements. Thank you for being a valued customer, and we look forward to the chance to learn more and address your concerns.

Nancy
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Very Solid ATS, with Some Very Solid Quirks

Bewertet am 25.9.2023

The product has a lot of potential. I've used several ATS' and do like Workable the best, but the implementation experience is horrible.I feel like the team at Workable has a good product, that could be great - it's just not.

The User Interface and Experience is stronger than most of the ATS that I've used. It's highly intuitive with some quirks. My hiring manager's like the ease of use for interviewing and evaluating candidates.The speed of the site and app are also great. I also really like the customization of the careers page.

The migration and implementation were a total disaster. The sales team did not explain that I would have to import 19k files from my previous system into a single Excel document on my own. No help was offered, only finger-pointing at my previous system or an offer to upgrade to a higher monthly subscription. I've had several issues come up where I've reached out to Customer Service and was only provided with 1/2 of the solution. I raised my concerns and was met with zero interest in ensuring that I had a better experience with Workable. I've yet to speak with a person who really seems to care about the customer experience now that I am actually a customer.The "people search" function is cool, but there are only 4 filters, so it's information overload. Using AI to create job descriptions is great, but there's no way to adjust the prompt. If you want to look at the candidate's full profile, you can't do that from within a job, you have to open another screen and look at the candidate in the database, outside of the job. The self-scheduling link has confused several of my candidates. When I raised my concern over this, I was told that if my candidates were too stupid to figure it out, I should use that as a barometer for hiring.Like I said earlier, there are just so many strange quirks that could be easily solved.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate your honesty, and we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've experienced. Your insights are valuable to us in our ongoing efforts to improve. If you're open to it, we'd love to learn more about the specific issues you've encountered so that we can address them more effectively. Please feel free to reach out to support@workable.com to discuss this further. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to make things right.

Maria
Maria
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to support with hiring in a start-up phase

Bewertet am 25.7.2021

Workable was our 1st ATS. It is a smart, easy-to-use product that helped us grow the company to close to 450 employees. Managers were very happy with the tool.

Workable provides great automation solutions & features for many different things that allow saving lots of time: emailing candidates in bulk, interview scheduling, interview feedback, configurable roles and permissions, communication templates and customizable steps in the interview process.
In addition to this, it has a great analytics dashboard, a user-friendly mobile app, and a fantastic People Function that allows to source passive candidates directly from the ATS, which might be very handy, especially for teams that don't have a LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter licence.

My team couldn't engage with candidates at scale through personalized email campaigns, which made us switch to another ATS. Because close to 40% of our hires are done through outreach automating this part was crucial to us.

Deanna
Deanna
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intelligent, affordable ATS

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

The experience has been nothing but positive. From sales to implementation to ongoing support, our transition has been nothing but exceptional service.

The features of the software are easy to use, intuitive, and anything that the user is unsure of is easily resolved through the self help guides, or customer support.

Nothing, the team is constantly working to improve the software so any issues are taken into consideration for a future release and/or there is usually a workaround found.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, JazzHR und Greenhouse

Cost/Value/features

Features (especially The Hiring Plan) Cost

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad your experience has been so positive throughout your relationship with Workable.

Neelam
Neelam
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workable Review

Bewertet am 24.7.2022

It is helping me to download resumes, track applications, shortlist candidates, and tag the interviewer with my comments.

Tracking any candidate with an email ID and showing how many times the candidate applied for multiple positions. and it's very simple and easy to track and update feedback.

Nothing as such but searching with name is a bit confusing as we get the various result which is not relevant.

Antwort von Workable Software

Appreciate the invaluable feedback, Neelam. Always working to better search results - will look to make search by name as tight as possible. Thanks for being a Workable customer!

April
  • Branche: Automotive

Customer Service is a nightmare

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

This was our first experience with an ATS. The integration was easy - I had everything created and complete before the implementation team even reached out. However, the candidate tracking method is too clunky and customer service is an absolute nightmare.

This was our first ATS and it was an easy place to start and learn the system.

It needs a better candidate tracking method. If a person applies to more than one job or to a job more than once - there is no feature to consolidate the candidate information. You spend a lot of time clicking between screens to figure out previous interactions. The customer service was hands down the absolute worst I have ever seen. Any time I had an issue - I would be told that it was my fault and there was nothing they could do - specifically from one IT tech over and over. I finally requested to deal with someone else and that helped somewhat.When it was time to renew, we were reassured that the price would not be changing - there would be no increase in the annual bill (monthly payments are not an option). Then we were sent the invoice - with an additional $1300 on it. What? I asked out rep what the deal was and got completely blown off. I was told it was a charge that they added every year. I asked her about her promise that the bill was the same and was told yes and we added the extra charge - we do that to everyone. What?! Then she stopped answering my emails and calls. Needless to say - we will be changing at the end of our contract this year.

Amanda
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

We use Workable for the applicant tracking software they have. I started in HR when we already have the software since then I have gone through demos of other products that the company was looking to switch to and I always preferred the functionality of workable over other demos. It is so easy to use and keeps the hiring process easy to track. There are so many steps in the hiring process and this makes it much better. Overall great software.

The best part of the software is its functionality and ease of use. It is very easy to teach hiring managers to utilize this. The layout of the pages is easy to follow even for staff not really good with technology. It makes it so easy to track multiple applicants and multiple jobs. The support team is very quick to give feedback and help with any technical issues that may arise. They are also working on ways to innovate the hiring process and take feedback from users well. Highly recommended.

There really is not much about the software I don't like. The only suggestion I made, was to have a way to mask identifying features to hiring managers until through to the interview stage. One task I want to make sure I handle is non-discrimination, and masking names would for sure help with that process. I made this suggestion and their team reached out to me saying they were working on a way to do this.

katy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

An ATS that works

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

works for me

works for me

-easy to find candidates by name
-easy to edit job descriptions

-no custom sharing links
-would like to be able to tailor messages to candidates more
-would like to be able to filter candidates based on certain criteria
-would like to be able to search for candidates by last 4 digits of phone number

Lever und Greenhouse

cost

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you enjoy using Workable! Your account manager and our support team are always here to help come up with solutions to any problems you encounter.

Yushawu
  • Branche: Bau

Workable for Talent sourcinng

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Overall, workable is wonderful and represents a good assistant to my hiring needs.

Workable is definitely what every talent acquisition specialist need for their talent pipeline. its easy to navigate and contains suitable features that are effectively in their functions such as the job posting, candidates profile and application tracking.

I think workable has to work more on the interaction between add comments to a candidate's profile and sending them email. It is easy to send emails candidates when actually the intended purpose was to add comments.

Zoho Recruit
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

awsome product for its value

Bewertet am 20.2.2023

Overall everyone in our organization is satisfied using this product and I definitely recommend using it.

Posting and managing jobs through this project is really easy, I love the collaboration ability inside the product for different people inside the organization.

If posting the job to different platforms such as Linkedin, etc was quicker it was great.

Recruitee und LinkedIn for Business
Adele
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Does The Job

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

We use Workable as our primary hiring portal to track a job from posting to final hire. Overall it's been easy and intuitive to use. Great as an active workflow tool.

Really appreciate how the system keeps a running track of communication, correspondences, and interview invites by day and time for each candidate. Also, the ability for each party in the hiring process to leave their feedback on candidates at each stage of the process, and vote people forward or not, provides such a streamlined workflow for moving applicants through the pipeline.

Additional features such as single-click links for syndicating a job posting, and being able to set permissions for each job on the back-end, are incredibly useful as well.

There is a lot of scrolling-- scrolling down lists of candidates, scrolling down candidate applications. When you are dealing with hundreds of applicants, it can be difficult to track which applications you have read and those you haven't.

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback! In terms of scrolling through candidates, I recommend reaching out to support@workable.com and they can help to optimize your pipeline. Alternatively, we have a webinar on Perfecting your Workable Pipeline: https://help.workable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016241153--Video-Webinar-Perfecting-your-Workable-pipeline

Pippa
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need to automate recruitment

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Super user friendly!

Super user friendly!

The system is super easy to set up and use. Automation at its best

Some candidates that apply for the role clearly don’t have the skills and you have to filter through that

Indeed und NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Workable

Just the ability of what the system can do
Clara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great options for companies of all sizes

Bewertet am 8.3.2022

Easy integration with social media, customisable email templates

Customer support is really unhelpful, they have articles FAQ style on their website and all support does is refer you back to these articles, if you have a specific problem, too bad for you...

Teamtailor
Lex
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Tracking referrals

Bewertet am 20.9.2022

Easy to use with helpful metrics shared. Easy to refer directly through the portal or send a link.

Can easily share links for referrals. Also tracks clicks and applications on either direct link or LinkedIn shares.

Shows you active referrals and stage of recruitment proces.

Wish there was a feature to see shared feedback on candidate

Antwort von Workable Software

Thanks for your feedback, Lex! Ensuring we understand your product suggestion: all members of the hiring team can see shared feedback on a candidate. Externally, we'd bump into privacy issues. Here's more: https://help.workable.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012983547-Reviewing-and-evaluating-candidates. Appreciate you as a customer, and encourage all product ideas to be sent directly to our team in our customer community: https://community.workable.com/ideas. Thanks again for your feedback!

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Global Hiring Tool

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

This software has helped us hire our international workforce without any major issues. We continue to find new integration tools that will help us achieve our hiring goals faste.

This software has allowed us to connect with multiple employees around the world. The tool allows you to keep control from the beginning of the application process up to the hiring stage, the connectivity with other apps is seamless. We've synced our hiring process with BambooHR and we are happy about it.

If a potential employee gets rejected once we have to delete the info before they can re-apply, this is a hassle as we can't store previous information or feedback from their first application.

Aaron
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need in one place

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Excellent product all-round, I have used several ATS in my life, but never has one been so user-friendly and functional as Workable. I don't need to instruct new users when I add them, it's so simple.

There is a big focus on them releasing new features which is great, but these are big-win features that will attract more customers, also great, but it's not very often that there are features that improve the existing product and benefit existing clients.

Chandan
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 16.4.2023

Overall experience with workable is good the HR os very nice and they have patience when talking with candidate

Most of time we use the workable software for the hiring the candidate. I can find the resume of the candidate on the portable and we just connect with candidate and hiring

We use workable software for the hiring but most of the manager and candidates are fake here

• Branche: Design

Great customer service!

Bewertet am 27.11.2017

It's simple and easy to use. Easily posts to external job boards with just a click. The employer careers pages are simple and clean- could be more customizable and interactive but the product is fairly cheap compared to competitors.

Customer service is FAST and always helpful. We've been with workable since the beginning and they've taken our feedback into consideration.

The only real downside is the database search is somewhat cheap. I'm a huge pipeline recruiter- their hashtags to categorize help but a boolean search function would be awesome.

Alex
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

Decent system

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Ease of use. That has to be the biggest pro. Our team love it. It is simple to navigate and it is very straightforward. No unnecessary extra clicks are required. it was clearly designed for recruiters

This is nit picking but the reporting and analytics is too basic.
I would like to add additional fields to report on but were nit even available at implementation stage.
I would also like to set up users on a read only basis (some hiring managers cannot be trusted to edit!) so they can see real time updates but cannot edit anything.

Michaela
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great hiring platform

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

Overall, great platform, i am very happy with them and we will continue to use workable for all our hiring needs.

I love that you can stage your applicants as you work through the hiring process and it keeps track for you. It makes it so much easier to track who i have called and who i have interviewed. Especially when you are screening hundreds of people. I used to get people mixed up or not remember what i interviewed and which one i called. I am so glad i can easily track and see that in Workable. I also love that i can post several jobs and track each job and it will post to several job boards all over. Maximizing my reach for finding the perfect candidate.

Sometimes the email option is slow to refresh, it doesn't always let me know right away when someone sends an email back. It can take a few hours to show up when someone says they have emailed back.