Elegantes und einfaches Email-Marketing

Sortieren nach

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Eines der besten Marketing Automation Tools, aber mit Schwächen

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Einfach zu bedienendes E-Mail-Tool mit zahlreichen Connectoren zu gängigen CMS. Die Automatisierungen sind super einfach einzurichten und die Übersichtlichkeit gefällt mir im Allgemeinen auch.

Man kann Nutzerinnen nicht von einer Liste in eine andere kopieren. Die Formulare zur Einbettung in die Website sollte man deutlich cleaner vom Code gestalten.

Shilpa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A product well thought through

Bewertet am 25.5.2019

I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list.
*You can also set up email automation with the tool.
*The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product.
* Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

James
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for agencies

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor

The agency aspect was enticing as well as the self-management process meaning we weren't paying overheads for account managers.
Desirae
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

If you are a few mailings a month to a few lists or segments of contacts, then this should work fine for you. If you have thousands of contacts that you need to reach in marketing campaigns several times a week with contact options to opt out of one or more segments while still being a part of the master list, look elsewhere.

Some pros for this app are the price point, campaign statistics reporting and integration with Salesforce.

This app appears to be geared towards smaller organizations that do not have a technical staff on board to manage the marketing. It has been so watered down to be user friendly that it not very robust or customizable. It does have a Salesforce connector to track some campaign data in Salesforce. The volume of data that often gets tracked, while important to companies, eats up Salesforce data storage very quickly. If you are not careful with how you manage lists and segments, costs can quickly creep up and become overwhelming.

Matthieu
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simple email software

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

Ability to create list and manage contacts is ok. Tou can easily create emailings campaign and duplicate your email designs

Contact management is too simple, moreover on managing people who received or clicked past campaigns that forces you to create lists by hand.Mail design is also a little bit to simple and doesn't allow great creativity if you are doing this on the platform instead of importing templates

Asheton
  • Branche: E-Learning

Nice Email Automation Tool

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

It was a good platform for email marketing, but wasn't a CRM solution.

I like how easy it was to set up email automation campaigns. We had a custom template and I thought Campaign Monitor worked pretty well with it. Organizing and segmenting our lists was also a breeze.

The main reason we left and switched to Hubspot was because Hubspot was an all-in-one CRM tool that connected to many of our other programs that we use.

Jon
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

Allison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

We purchased Campaign Monitor to send personalized, relevant, and timely emails to our audience. Our contacts at CM worked hard to ensure that this was the right fit for us and our needs.

Campaign Monitor has a lot of personalization options (conditional text, incorporating multiple data sources) that put you in control of your program.

Because we were a smaller client for CM, but had a lot of security and legal requirements, our sales process took quite a while (around six months).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Emma und Marketo Engage

Warum Campaign Monitor gewählt wurde

Aurea is in the process of deprecating Lyris - no additional upgrades were planned for the next two years.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Campaign Monitor

Campaign Monitor had the features we needed for the best price.
Tanushree
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely sensational and fantastic Email Marketing solution.

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Facilitate great email marketing and automation.
Enables ease to create engaging emails.

It's simple to create and launch targeted email marketing campaigns with Campaign Monitor.It's simple to connect and engage with our audience seamlessly using this tool.I like the ease to track and manage campaigns with this tool.

Every aspect of Campaign Monitor delights me because all our objectives are achieved efficiently thus I got zero demerit to highlight.

Gary
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Longtime user, very happy with performance

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Easy to structure campaigns, very inexpensive on my plan, with as many features and benefits as I need.

Nothing to dislike. Campaign Monitor has everything I need as a small marketer.

Md Jahan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

'Campaign Monitor' - The most effective email marketing tools.

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

For digital marketers, it's a dependable email marketing program. I enjoy using this tool because it gives so many options for customizing email templates and running a successful campaign. A really useful tool for personalizing your own appealing email template, which aids in lead engagement.

It has sufficient components that I desire. So not received any bad cases.

Ryan
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Selling e-Mail Marketing

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are getting great information back on tracking for each email campaign we setup.

Not only is this platform very easy to use to create and build email newsletters and support emails it gives you the ability to white label and brand the software to sell as a service to your current clients. Adding revenue to support your sales and marketing clients through email marketing.

The template designer which is very easy to use and has quality templates is lacking in the customization aspect the designs are. How ever you can code and upload your own email designs.

Douglas

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

Bewertet am 9.9.2016

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday.

Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor.

I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly.

When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Saad
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan...

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

You get a:
> WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake).
> Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions.
> Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions
> User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment
> Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests
> New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

Gareth
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Rock solid

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

We use Campaign Monitor to keep track of lists on course registrations. We've had the same code running for years and have never run into issues. The API is very stable and after 5 years we haven't had any issues, no breaking changes or anything related to it. I'm very happy with the services provided.

I liked the documentation, it's nice and easy to read as well as follow. Integrating with their API was also easy, I had no issues with that and works well. The responses are great and errors that you do get are easy to understand and resolve.

I can't fault Campaign Monitor on anything regarding our use case, it has fulfilled our desired use cases.

Sheryl
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An excellent email marketing platform that is very easy to manage

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

It's as good as any other top tier EMS out there with amazing templates and intuitive automation workflows

Campaign Monitor lets me create, send, manage and track eblasts with great ease. It has a high number of quality templates and automation is very easy.

The customer service is average and there's no integration with Outlook or Canva

• Branche: Design

Solid, reliable emailing

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

We manage multiple clients and their emailing needs from within our account, as well as sending our own emails. We use the template builder and custom html, and find that both work well.

Campaign Monitor is a safe pair of hands when it comes to emailing. I find the list management (and related tasks such as keeping on top of unsubscribes) easier and better than competing softwares. The ability to manage clients' accounts and take a cut of fees also works well for us. Reporting is also clear and simple.

The template builder, whilst still very good, could do with some extra thought to enhance it further and bring in line with modern email capabilities. I would love to see more responsiveness, more font choices etc. Also, the interface as a whole is beginning to feel a little dated, and I would be interested to see that given a refresh.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Currently the best email service provider in the balance of powerful features and easy of use.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

I love the email builder. That's what did it for me. But I also like Worldview, it's amazing. I also really like the reports, they are so easy to navigate and give deeper insights than I saw with other ESPs.

It's a little pricey compared to the alternatives, but I think it's worth it. One time I had a very bad issue which they apologized for and gave me a credit for, but it was really bad. Things happen, still a great company.

Tim
  • Branche: Bau

Campaign Monitor Email Marketing Platform

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

What I like most about Campaign Monitor is it's ease of use. Very easy to put together emails to go out to our data base.

Some time we have issues with Campaign Monitor because it freezes and you have to start over. Just make sure you save alot while working on a campaign.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Email System I’ve Seen

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

So easy to use, it’s not even possiable to access the HTML or SQL. Anyone can pick this tool up easy.

Usually you compromize ease of use for robust, advanced features. But, there’s not too many issues with this. Sometimes I have to be creative, but I have always made it work. I hope to see more on the automated program features - like being able to exclude if they’re on another list.

Kris
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An expansive email marketing tool.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Campaign Monitor is a full-featured, high-quality email marketing tool. My business has found success using this tool for both internal and external audiences. I find the greatest value in the analytics features of the tool. This helps my marketing team use data to plan directed communications to employees and customers.

The customer service is non-transparent. Campaign Monitor makes many attempts to defer your help requests through pages of FAQs and making it difficult to find their email contact form. It looks like they have a call-in line for premium pay customers, however I did not have any issues I needed to contact them for while I had the premium account.

Brayan Agostinho
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

very good email marketing application easy and convenient to use with many essential tools

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

If you want to highlight a good email so that your clients do not miss it, Campaign Monitor is ideal.
Campaign Monitor provides us with a large number of essential tools for an email marketing job.
It provides us with a large number of templates and a good form of easy and comfortable editing to create and develop beautiful web designs.
allows us to manage and take control to send emails. perfect for advertising campaigns with a marketing contact organization.
It also includes a tool that keeps us informed in real time and details about who opened the emails and who shared it.
a copañia very attentive to its users. offers us 24/7 attention

Campaign Monitor only offers us a free demo. I think you should give a free trial of your service for a limited time to get more customers and see everything that this application offers.
I think this application should be developed in more languages to keep growing

Tami
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New customer hits an obstacle but quickly addressed with outstanding service on a Sunday...

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

As a new customer, who is also in the process of starting a new business, I ran into a bit of a process issue because I hadn't been able to complete setting up my website. I contacted Campaign Monitor about the issue and received a quick, thorough response on a Sunday evening that addressed my issue and also gave me a list of how to do things. I was very pleased and it made starting Monday morning without worrying about resolution so much easier.

Simple to use templates for any kind of email campaign make starting a business so much easier. I spent tons of time trying to create my own from 'free' templates but once I started messing around with apps with which I wasn't familiar it took time I didn't have. At this point in time all I want is a generic template later on I may customize.

On the template it wasn't exactly clear how to insert a logo that included a picture with text if the logo wasn't print ready.

Vincent

Blown away

Bewertet am 28.6.2016

I had a very particular issue, not with the product itself, but getting it to work on my page. Again, the problem was not what they made, but where I was making it live...a hazardous environment, and it was still working well despite not having good reasons to.

I am a contractor for a client, and nobody gave me any grief about not being a direct employee. They were so willing and eager to help right out of the gate, and they took time out to walk me through every possibility, as well as how to address those possibilities.

This is a day and age where everyone's so impulsive that they literally can't function unless you chop everything into notes and bullets, and here they are (concisely, not wastefully) giving a total breakdown. And it's not curt, and it's not condescending. They just care that the issue gets resolved, instead of 95% of other online support, which is pointing fingers and passing the buck.

Genuinely care

Really quick turnaround time

Product fluency

Thoroughness

Confidence

Objectiveness

I'd have to invent something. I wish every time I picked up the phone to talk to someone in this situation it could go his smoothly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Quality Email Marketing Platform

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

The email template builder is simply the best. Campaign Monitor makes it easy to build and launch campaigns quickly.

Advanced segmentation and analytics could be improved.