SysAid

Thomas B.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

Bewertet am 19.6.2019

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience.
SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Tim H.
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not the bigest name but a full featured surprisingly good solution

Bewertet am 20.1.2021

I have nothing negative to say about them. Our account manager has been excellent. As far as I can remember, we have had no outages during the last 2 years. If you are looking for an ITSM solution, at least give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Due to the help offered by Sysaid, it was easy to get the solution configured to our needs. If needed, we could have given them our requirements and they would have configured it for us. I like to learn a solution by doing the config myself, so just relied on them to point me in the right direction as and when needed. I didn't need a lot of help during the initial setup, but when I reached out to them, the service was always excellent. On the surface it looks quite simple but when you dig into the admin settings, it has a lot of powerful features that make it very customizable.

Rendering email in the ticket was clumsy but has improved recently. It is perfectly useable but others do it better.

Garan T.
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

SysAid - Simple ITIL ticket management

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

SysAid has helped us implement ITIL within our organisation, track tickets and service records with SLA's and provide clear communication with our end users

I love the customizability in every small detail. You can craft everything to capture information exactly for your organization without missing anything.

I didn't like how the RDS agent on the laptops is a little bit of a hassle to install and uninstall. The RDS it self it a little bit flakey but definitely not a deal breaker. I wish the UI was more modern.

Rafael V.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not so great customer service.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times.

I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support.

Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Charles K.
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

The Impact of SysAid

Bewertet am 6.12.2020

My overall experience on SysAid has been awesome, however, there are some challenges been faced

during usage. If one is not technically sound, it will be difficult to manage as an Administrator without the consent of

the professional support, but however, there is a user-guide to help.

The features I like most about the software is the Advanced reporting, It helps

to give detailed reports about your ticketing system as a whole,location-wise, computer assets, service

been used mostly etc. It also gives room to have full control as desired.

The Features that should be improved is unable to filter the customized field which is the most

the critical feature that is important.

For instance, when an additional feature is created manually separate from the original features,

it is difficult to filter. for the implementation to take place, it will fee for a professional

support as it is concluded as a project.

Eric F.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All essencials in one service desk

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage.
The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

James W.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

SysAid Review

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

Andres E.

SysAid, Excelente aplicación soporte IT

Bewertet am 8.6.2020

Es la herramienta de soporte interno de la compañía, nos permite gestionar, dar seguimiento y solucionar los diferentes problemas, KPI de área IT, control de activos.

Excelente aplicación , fácil configuración, herramientas e integraciones con otras aplicaciones corporativas, funcional, reportes y estadísticas confiables, base de conocimiento para ingenieros y usuarios finales.

hay algunas novedades que se requieren implementar pero no hay documentación en español

Michael G.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

A great product.

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Great

The constant improvements and how they take in suggestion from the users.

Really nothing, the only thing I can say bad is it has so many great features that it is difficult to use them all. you really need to plan out the implementation.

Carl T.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, Great service!!!

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

they have great response time on issues and always willing to help

ticketing routing and escalation, change management

the UI in ticketing could use some work but easy once you get used to it.

Isidro armando B.

All-in-one service

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

El fácil acceso que tiene y funcionalidad del modulo de flujos de trabajo ayudaron a simplificar el proceso de compras dentro de la empresa.

Todos los módulos son de un uso muy sencillo si como el producto en general, la integración con los servicios de AD, correo, etc, se adapto de forma sencilla para implementar los servicios de flujo de trabajo que tenemos dentro de la empresa.

No todos los módulos estan disponibles en la versión Completa, y que deberían de colocarte los al menos por un periodo para que puedas identificar las áreas que podrías automatizar con ellos.

Chris W.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

Bewertet am 31.10.2017

We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Lori S.
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Help Desk management system

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

Joe W.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Leonel L.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great IT service management tool

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

very restricted directly access to database.

Luis a. D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool to manage IT Recourses

Bewertet am 13.6.2020

Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid.

At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement.

BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing.
I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

Ahsan K.
  • Branche: Bau
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SysAid

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

I have not come across any cons until now.

Gregg S.
  • Branche: Automotive

Easy to Use and Easy to Modify for your needs

Bewertet am 2.6.2020

HIGHLY recommend it. There is flashier looking packages on the market, that DO NOT perform as well and definitely not for the price. And I feel none hold a candle to the support and effort to be even better DAILY than SYSAID.

I have been using SYSAID for 15+ years. I find it is very easy to understand and use. It is highly customizable without the need for complex interactions or training from SYSAID. THE SUPPORT from SYSAID is far beyond any other Vendor I have dealt with in 35+ years of IT work.

Some features advertised fall a little short of what you may expect but always meet what they say..The Ever evolving product sometimes creates an expectation that just doesn't quite reach the level I am expecting

Frank V.

SysAid Helpdesk

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Jon S.

Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk

Bewertet am 27.1.2016

First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues.

We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid.

****LIKES MOST****
-Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date.

****LIKES LEAST****
- Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

Antwort von SysAid Technologies Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution.

You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments!

Kim.

Paul B.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

An invaluable tool for the management of IT Support

Bewertet am 8.6.2020

The remote control feature as assisted us a lot in the current Covdi-19 lockdown and Sysaid as still allowed us to provide the end users with IT support while still working from home.

The ease of use for the end user, and opening up of several ways of communication between the end user and support team, and the ability to keep the end user upto date with the progress of their submitted ticket.

customising some areas can be a little complex, I'm sure will get easier with more use.

Mario E.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Why we choose SysAid's Help Desk Software

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Great support, they solve very quickly any doubt.

A very powerfull ticket management tool, is very easy to install it and start using it, you can modify/personalize the flow that the ticket will follow and create different roles for the team members, log the time of the activities and have an insight panel in where you can see a summary of the tickets pending for assignation, closed or being categorized depending of your needs.

So far I have no complaints, the software does their job

Charles S.

Make you job easy

Bewertet am 5.6.2020

I love this product, I use it daily and it brings control to managing your Network. the support is fantastic and SysAid really wants you to use there software to the fullest extent with there training and support they have never left me down

Sysaid is a one shop stop for managing users and computer in you organization. from inventory, helpdesk, patch management and remote control. SysAid can not be beat

I really have nothing bad to say about the product, I am very satisfied

Michael M.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product, wish we had the full version

Bewertet am 30.7.2020

We have had great success with Sysaid and truly rely on it everyday. We have improved several internal business processes for IT and Facilities by leveraging Sysaid and have greatly improved internal communications. We are interested in possibly upgrading to the full version in hopes of creating more automated processes, improving change management and implementing more project management techniques because of the benefits we have derived from the existing implementation.

The flexibility of the configuration, the automation, integrations and general ease of use are the aspects that we like most about Sysaid. We use Sysaid for far more than just the IT help desk and ticket tracking and we do not have the full version.

This is difficult for us as we do not have the full/complete version of Sysaid. My natural instinct is to dislike the fact that we do not have several of the features that would improve our operations without the added licensing expense. However, with the version we do have, the reporting, especially the custom reporting, could be improved.

Ryan B.

Great value for robust Help Desk software

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.