SysAid Bewertungen

Leistungsstarker Service Desk und einfach zu bedienendes, modulares ITSM-Tool

4.3/5 (149 Bewertungen)
Chris W.
Mit Google übersetzen

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

José V.

SysAid - The best self-service attached to ITIL

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before having the tool, there was an open source that was too limited, the need to look for a tool like SysAid was born with the company's certification processes, SysAid complies with the ITIL standards and that is what motivated us to choose it . It has solved all the approval processes in flows, the requests and above all the control of changes. At the moment we are adapting the process of problems and projects.

From the configuration process to the implementation process or production step it is completely easy and the best that is accompanied by the SysAid team. The use of incidents, requests, change control and problem management is the most optimal tool.

More than the tool, it is the price per administrator you have, there should be a price depending on the type of administrator user that I require

Thomas B.

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience.
SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Jon S.

Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues.

We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid.

****LIKES MOST****
-Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date.

****LIKES LEAST****
- Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

Antwort von SysAid Technologies

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution.

You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments!

Kim.

Frank V.

SysAid Helpdesk

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Ryan B.

Great value for robust Help Desk software

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

Maximilian H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Takes a bit to get used to, but really powerful after that

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed something to track our issues and requests and since I've used SysAid for 3 years before and only had good experience with it we decided to go with it.

- Helpdesk / Servicemanagement: The helpdesk is great and really easy to use (for admins and end users).

- Asset management: The assetmanagement is really detailed. The deployment can be a bit annoying in the beginning but once you've learned how to do it, it just works I really like the login history for PCs with the SysAid agent.

- Customizeable: Almost every page in SysAid is customizeable. If you don't like a field in a ticket or asset, just remove it.

- Self service portal: The new Self service portal HTML5 UI for end users is beautiful and scales well.

- Admin UI: While the admin UI is really customizeable, it's also really old and just doesn't feel right (to me) anymore. SysAid just revealed their new HTML5 UI for admins (early 2019) but since we're still on the legacy UI I've decided to put it in here.

- Knowledgbase: The knowledgebase popup window looks really old aswell, especially if you open it from the new SSP UI. It's also just a bit weird to use, especially the HTML editor is a real annoyance for me.

Matteo T.

Full featured Helpdesk Software with outstanding user support

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We finally are catching the sense of what is going on in our department (tickets, requests, problems), manage our knowledge base, and have some automatic rules to reply and close unanswered tickets. Also reports are a valid asset.

this israel based company has done a great job by putting out - and constantly enriching - a full featured ITIL based help desk software which covers with various modules (Help Desk, asset management, workflows) most of the daily routines of an IT department. there are many products out there in this category, what I here like the most is the aggressive user support which Sysaid offers: their team is really keen on solving each single issue you might have. they use their product for their own processes - of course - and they are highly motivated.

the user interface is being rewritten and is more modern now with the latest release. we did not apply it yet but plan to do so soon. certain rules and forms can be complex to manage, a good implementation at the beginning is mandatory. unfortunately there is nobody with know how in our country, the setup has to be performed mostly remotely which can be a bit of an effort.

Christopher D.

Great for the budding IT - Requires some knowledge

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I loved this software, once you got beyond the intial setup, it made ticket creations, assignment, and conclusion very easy.

Clients loved being able to create tickets for issues rather than having to pick up a phone, text, or send an e-mail in hopes someone responds. Now they can quickly check the status of a ticket, add notes/screenshots, see response times, and know when work has been completed.

Customer support was very helpful, even on the free version to any questions I had.

Setup. Oh boy setup. This software requires a few hours of initial setup time, web server configuration, and an idea of how you want your workflow to happen.

You'll need to provide clients with a small tutorial on how to use it, but once you get over that hurdle it's easy going.

Sysaid es Excelente

Bewertet am 3.7.2019

all the in
The problems that are being solved with sysaid and its platform is to keep track of incidents and thus we can realize that we are failing and better our support servicecidences of my company

Hi, what I like the most about sysaid is its easy operation for users when lifting a ticket and thus solving their problem immediately, on the other hand we can take a very well organized inventory of computer accounts and the best is not as expensive as other systems from itil

what I dislike about sysaid is that their technical support is too bad and there is not so much information on the web,
since we recently had a migration from their system to another server and they could not help us, they took too long to contact us and when they were migrated their system was when they contacted us

Mit Google übersetzen

SysAid is a cost effective ticketing system. It has many add-on modules to enhance its functionality

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it daily for our ticketing system and it is our asset management system. It performs these two functions very well.

It was simple to get the cloud version up and running. We had a bit of a learning curve keeping responses to emails from creating duplicate tickets. Pushing out the agents to our desktops for asset management was very simple and is very useful. I used it frequently to ensure software compliance.

There are many add-on modules but compared to the cost of this system, they are rather pricey. The remote control feature built into SysAid if frustratingly slow and cumbersome. SysAid just released an add-on for TeamViewer that looks very promising but it costs for one simultaneous usage. I have rarely used tech support but when I did, it was always a call back.

Stephen V.

Full Featured - Ease of Use Support Desk and Change Management Solution

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using SysAid for over 15 years both in my current company and in my previous company. I could not be more pleased with this product and the way they handle their version upgrades always making the product better and listening to their customers in making their product better. I also used their professionals to provide enhanced training to my staff and it is helping to make our helpdesk better than ever for our staff and end users.

The Self-Service dashboard that was recently introduced. The Business Analytics that was added that I have begun to use and find it extremely useful. The staff and people that I have had the pleasure to work with over the past 15 years.

Cant say there is much I do not like. To be able to have more configuration options in the reporting and Business Analytics would be nice.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ticket management with good metrics

Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using SysAid as our primary IT ticketing system. The reporting features make it easy to see how well we are meeting our SLA's. I'm not a huge fan of the text-only template style, and the workflows are not automated, so that if I have to pass a ticket on to the next phase of a process, I have to manually re-assign it. These are minor gripes. For the most part SysAid has served us well. It is easy to use and I can't say enough about the robust reporting

Sysaid has some of the best back end reporting of any ticket system I have worked with. Colorful graphs by department or individual that report on open tickets, time to close the ticket and so many other helpful reports

Does not have as much user guidance as other software in this space. The templates are text only and it does not include automated workflows.

7.0/10
Rafael V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Not so great customer service.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times.

I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support.

Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

0.0/10
Jae N.

Behind the times.

Bewertet am 25.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A haphazard ticket system that sometimes works better then nothing at all.

I like that you can make quick keys for EU's to access Web-Portal. I like the customization of tickets, assets and EU portals (once you can figure them out). I love the Language Configuration Text file you can use to make it totally your own. LDAP integration is a total dream come true.

Customer service is HORRID! To the point of complaints have to go to CEO of SysAid and had to have HER get on the phone with us. Mobile apps for Android and Now iOS are broken or severely limited functionality and VERY outdated compared to other ITSM's apps. RDS never works correctly. Assets have never fully populated, even though all our systems have agents and services enabled correctly. SNMP devices are atrocious to get to populate and forget monitoring... You have to have a degree in Theoretical Physics near to find the OID's and a dedicated systems analyst to research them and keep them updated.

Dashboard has disappeared and can't get it to return, let alone ever work. The entire interface is clunky and looks like it was written when XP was in it's prime. WMI Scans are pointless as you can't do anything with the results of those found devices. Small to Medium business would be better off with Spiceworks IMHO.

Antwort von SysAid Technologies

Thank you for your honest feedback.
We understand that life is not always perfect, but we want to have open communication with our customers to keep improving.
Sometimes, our CEO jumps on welcome calls with clients, and personally introduces herself. You happened to be on such a call.
To answer your issues:
Mobile apps - We¿ve been working on new apps for the past few months and are currently releasing them to the App Stores. The iPhone app is available and adopted to iOS 11, and a new Android app is currently being uploaded.
Agents and asset management - We¿re working on a better user experience to deploy and manage agents and are constantly introducing updates.
Product interface - We just released a new user experience for end users in our Self-Service Portal and are currently upgrading the admin user interface. Take a look at the new Self-Service Portal, to view the new UI we¿re releasing.
Your account manager will contact you tomorrow to make sure your issues are addressed

2.0/10

SysAid the best experience

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In my experience for 3 years, he used this platform, it seems perfect, and also an email is attached, where it is automatically indicated and this facilitates the user generating those tickets.

The advantages that SysAid has are many of which are having a computer inventory, a ticket system, a database to help users, easy to make reports, understandable graphics, in short, many benefits that can be derived from this platform.

Disadvantages I have not yet found because the functions I perform in this platform, are the ones I need and I can get the most out of it.

It's handy

Bewertet am 11.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lot's of benefits, one of those is we feel we are in control of our tickets desk.

Since we started SysAid we feel like all the tickets are under control in terms of tracking, follow up, future referencing, and putting files for future usage. I like SysAid because I can access it anywhere for KB, reference, task, and even file storage

If there is an option to show KB items without having to log on. Our users want to view the Knowledge Base but they are not keen enough to keep their ID/PW so if there is an option while creating an KB item that says [/] Visible even without logging in then that would be help.

Mit Google übersetzen

A simple and feature rich helpdesk solution for your business

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The cost to own this application is externally lower than most of the other Helpdesk software on the market. The ability to create a ticket from an email is a plus, because it reduces the time it takes for the Helpdesk agent to record a fault or request. Also, the application can utilise open source databases such as MySQL to store its' data, which results in a massive reduction in the cost of ownership.

I think the application needs to be a bit more optimised for use in large organisation due slowness issues when a large number of persons are using the system at once.

Randall J.
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best ticketing systems I have ever used.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to track incidents, requests, changes and much much more.

We use this system 100 times a day for tracking incidents, inventory, and archiving information. Over the years I have used everything from Footprints, Track-it, and Maximo. I can honestly say this in my opinion is the best one for an administrator.

The only con I have is access to support. We are located in America and SysAid is in Israel so sometimes getting a window of available time because of the time zone differences can be problematic. On the other hand the system doesn't really give us any issues.

Jeff W.

Great Asset Management and Help Desk Tool

Bewertet am 22.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The best thing about this product is the cloud deployment. It was extremely easy to implement and maintain, with new product versions rolled out without any effort. Ease of installation and relatively low cost for the cloud offering made this an easy choice. The account manager for my account has made this a good purchase as well. It is very easy to expand the product and any issues we had she has gotten me the help we needed. The asset management piece is very informative and with the optional API we have integrated the output into SQL for reporting etc.

The vendor is based in Israel (I believe) and this made technical support to a middle US state a bit of a challenge. Timing was a little off at first, but they have worked to implement US specific support and once the product was fully deployed we haven't needed much support anyways. That is a testament to the product itself in that it works well and is easy to maintain after a little initial help.

Rafael A.

The Great ITIL App, SysAid

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In fact, we received all our request and incidents within this app and thanks to this we're able to identify our problems and solved them.

SysAid it's based on ITIL and this make SysAid stronger than other applications in the market. SysAid has helpdesk this to have all your ticket and incidents of your organization. CI to have all types of assets. CMDB to see your assets and services relationships. KBFAQ to have all the solutions of the requests and incidents.

I think the interface could change a little, make it more friendly to the user.

Rachel B.

Exceptional Product

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The interface is user friendly. Service requests are inputted with ease. Screen capture is a wonderful feature for staff to show what is going on without losing the error message.

Sysaid is user friendly which makes it easy for our staff to input service requests. It is reliable. We have not had any issues with the software in all the years we have been a customer. Your support is very responsive if we have any questions. Reliable, reasonably priced, and the support is exceptional.

Patch Management needs to be more customizable.

Craig B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great service management system that integrates seamlessly with other school systems.

Bewertet am 30.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pros:
Price point makes it accessible for schools.
Easy installation and integration
Cross platform support
Highly customisable
Comprehensive suite of management tools
Scalable
Multitenancy
Modular design

Cons:
Some customisation is lost when upgrading versions
Reporting out of the bag is limited (This can be customised however)
Customising administrator permissions can be confusing
My Desktop provides poor user experience, especially considering the cost

After a long process of evaluation, SysAid, an enterprise level product being offered under their educational license model was chosen because of it's flexibility and modular design. The multi tenancy architecture allowed us to provide a service desk that supported the whole school and was not simply a ticketing system for IT support. We now have a centralised service area for IT support, facilities management, finance and HR.

Working together with SysAid's professional services team we were able to get the service desk integrated with Active Directory, Google Apps for Education (Gmail & Calendar) and our MIS (Management Information System) within a few hours. Using the `Password Services Module' and SSO (Single Sign-on) users can now manage their own access to the school's core systems - domain users accounts, email and SIMS - by accessing SysAid's `End User Portal' which is available from any device both within school and externally.

SysAid is instrumental in managing the transition from our legacy network and systems while not distracting us from our objective of adding value to the school where it matters the most. As the school is now part of a multi-academy trust and the schools new sponsors plan to scale SysAid to support all academies within the trust, a great endorsement for the product.

Mit Google übersetzen

SysAid has been a valued tool in ITSM. It has great potential but some shortcomings.

Bewertet am 6.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SysAid provides a fully customizable experience for IT administrators. Every form can be customized and when combined with using templates, it becomes a powerful tool. Also, I like the ability to separate our clients into different companies and use SysAid as a true MSP ITSM tool.

The mobile UI leaves a lot to be desired. Although they do have an updated iOS app, it can be difficult for IT staff to manage their queue strictly from the app. Also, the forms do not support logic to create hidden fields.

Victor A.
Mit Google übersetzen

SysAid the Total Solution!

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I would recommend this Solution to cover all the ITIL and ITSM needs of your IT Department and keep all your IT assets well managed.

SysAid has almost everything your IT staff will need to efficiently manage the company assets and help desk processes. Enhancing the process of first response to the business internal requirements, also for those companies that offers services will fit as a wonderful solution to It is a great combination of help desk, asset management, remote control and IT activity analysis solutions, in one simple, easy-to-access platform and it support multi-language that makes it a plus for multicultural IT teams.

There's no freemium version available, you can test it for sure using the free trial but won't allow to go further testing the whole package besides that I can't find anything else that will turn against into the features of this great system.