SysAid

Leistungsstarker Service Desk und einfach zu bedienendes, modulares ITSM-Tool

4,5 /5 (260 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,5
4,5
89% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Thomas B.
Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience.
SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Eric F.
Branche: Bau
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

All essencials in one service desk

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

IT issues such as internet/ server down, softwares not working, new hiring / off board processes, approvals trough dynamic workflows usage.
The most we like that is automated and no more manual work needed anymore which saves us a lot of time to focus on tasks with higher priority and urgency.

No need for multiple tools and softwares anymore as SysAid has all essencials in one service desk. Easy to use and friendly. Lots of 3rd parties integrations available, such as Teamviewer, Office365, Sap and much more.

I like everything as is completely customizable and automated, maybe like less that the integration with softwares like Sap required a special coding and configuration but fully understand as it was based on our needs which is amazing to have the option to customize according to our requirements and needs. There are tons of softwares that dont offer this and only what it comes by default , out of the box.

Rafael V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Not so great customer service.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times.

I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support.

Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Andres E.

SysAid, Excelente aplicación soporte IT

Bewertet am 8.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Es la herramienta de soporte interno de la compañía, nos permite gestionar, dar seguimiento y solucionar los diferentes problemas, KPI de área IT, control de activos.

Excelente aplicación , fácil configuración, herramientas e integraciones con otras aplicaciones corporativas, funcional, reportes y estadísticas confiables, base de conocimiento para ingenieros y usuarios finales.

hay algunas novedades que se requieren implementar pero no hay documentación en español

James W.
Branche: Hochschulbildung

SysAid Review

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have tracking capability with SysAid that we never had before. We are able to better route our service requests to the correct team for quicker response. We have better ability to tier our help desk services. We have the capability of tracking hardware and software assets and maintaining an ITIL CMDB.

Includes an asset management system and CMDB, modern interface for end-users and administrators, excellent sales and technical support.

Workflow management is a little outdated and has a bit of a learning curve.

Luis a. D.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nice tool to manage IT Recourses

Bewertet am 13.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Is good, actually, I don't conceive to manage IT ticketing outside SysAid.

At first you have to be familiar with some administrative options, but in couple of hours you would be ready to go.

Powerful platform with different Approaches. I have modules to administrate efficiently your Tickets and incident related to Service Desk, and project manajement.

BI and regular Reports are a hit!, you can customized all of the thing and assign timer to different stages. There as a portal that you can share with your customers to auto-services an follow-up their tickets

Poor options to project management and low performance. The look'n'feel is bad, and confusing.
I would prefer to avoid that module if you have some middle-size projects, and go to MS project instead.

Charles S.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Make you job easy

Bewertet am 5.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this product, I use it daily and it brings control to managing your Network. the support is fantastic and SysAid really wants you to use there software to the fullest extent with there training and support they have never left me down

Sysaid is a one shop stop for managing users and computer in you organization. from inventory, helpdesk, patch management and remote control. SysAid can not be beat

I really have nothing bad to say about the product, I am very satisfied

Hitesh L.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

SYSAID is a great ITSM Tool comparable to any other global tool but really great value for money

Bewertet am 3.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using SYSAID since 2012. It was easy to implement and roll out to the business. Today even our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] uses SYSAID to log tickets for issues.

Ease of use and setup with Asset management/Projects modules which are easy to use

The reporting tool exports to Excel 2003 format. needs updating to Excel 2016 or higher

Paul alejandro H.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The easy way to manage service in all areas of your Enterprise

Bewertet am 29.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using SysAid our technicians give support to our customers in an easy way and using the mobile version they can document the actions executed when are out of the office

Easy Customization, quick deployment and go live, is very helpful to manage the service not only in IT, the rest of the areas too standarizing the way to give the service.

I think can be better the dashboard customization.

David T.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

SysAid - Great customizable ITMS tool

Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love how we can customize almost anything.

The look and feel. It has improved a lot recently though!

Isidro armando B.

All-in-one service

Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

El fácil acceso que tiene y funcionalidad del modulo de flujos de trabajo ayudaron a simplificar el proceso de compras dentro de la empresa.

Todos los módulos son de un uso muy sencillo si como el producto en general, la integración con los servicios de AD, correo, etc, se adapto de forma sencilla para implementar los servicios de flujo de trabajo que tenemos dentro de la empresa.

No todos los módulos estan disponibles en la versión Completa, y que deberían de colocarte los al menos por un periodo para que puedas identificar las áreas que podrías automatizar con ellos.

Chris W.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

SysAid is a great product that could be a fantastic product

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to get a comprehensive product that gave us the biggest bang for our buck compared to any other product. Overall we are very happy with it. Support, not so much. There are lots of things we would change, or focus on changing for sure.

We like SysAid because of it's flexibility in design. We are easily able to create new forms and templates for different kinds of tickets and as such were able to roll out SysAid to our entire company and it is now utilized by every department in our company. We love the workflow features and that we are able to incorporate data from our active directory infrastructure to be able to identify end users and their departments or managers. We are very happy with our ability to modify and maintain escalation rules. Because the system is operating on Microsoft SQL Server we have been able to very successfully use SQL Reporting Services to generate very robust reports to provide our management teams with metric data that was previously unavailable.

Getting support is like pulling teeth. Some design element a lacking suck as the ability to edit and remove and or re-arrange workflow tabs. The system seriously lacks any granularity in administrator security and data security. Example, in order for an Admin to be able to use the LogMeIn feature, they have to be a SysAid Administrator. However with over 75 Administrators in our organization, we don't want them all to have the power to change our system configuration. So it lacks foresight that a feature like that would require the keys to the house to be able to use. The same thing goes for designing templates. There is a security role to be able to modify and design templates, but you cannot create custom fields and new lists with that role, so users cannot complete the designing of their forms without having been given the SysAid Admin role which is more power than we want them to have over the system. This leads to unforeseen problems where departments admins start making changes to the system without knowing that the change does not only affect them or their department. Canned reporting is not great. Even the custom reporting feature is not good.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Lori S.
Branche: Metallabbau

Great Help Desk management system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SysAid team is great! they are very responsive and always there to help.

Ease of use. Workflow capabilities are great. Easy to setup new groups, categories, ect.

Reporting functions are getting better but still in progress.

Joe W.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

I love SysAid!!!!!!!!!1

Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have now used SysAid at 4 companies. Every company I go to I change out their system to SysAid.

It has so many features included with the product. It's very easy and intuitive to use. It has all the tech ops tools I need under one roof. We're changing the way our entire business functions with an IT tool.

Setting up incident management is easy. Finding the capacity to setup all the features and functionality has been a challenge. This isn't a con but more of a frustration for me. It's easy to see everything it can do and use cases. The challenge is putting all the thoughts into logic to make it happen.

Leonel L.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great IT service management tool

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

very restricted directly access to database.

Ahsan K.
Branche: Bau
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

SysAid

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using SysAid to manage our day to day incidents and requests. Along with that we have de-commisioned solar winds and intune and only use SysAId as our Asset management.

We implemented SysAid for our ticket and asset management system. SysAid is nothing but a great system which can improve productivity drastically. The thing I like most about the system is that the varieties in which it could be molded depending on customers needs. I will definitely suggest SysAid.

I have not come across any cons until now.

Gregg S.
Branche: Automotive

Easy to Use and Easy to Modify for your needs

Bewertet am 2.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

HIGHLY recommend it. There is flashier looking packages on the market, that DO NOT perform as well and definitely not for the price. And I feel none hold a candle to the support and effort to be even better DAILY than SYSAID.

I have been using SYSAID for 15+ years. I find it is very easy to understand and use. It is highly customizable without the need for complex interactions or training from SYSAID. THE SUPPORT from SYSAID is far beyond any other Vendor I have dealt with in 35+ years of IT work.

Some features advertised fall a little short of what you may expect but always meet what they say..The Ever evolving product sometimes creates an expectation that just doesn't quite reach the level I am expecting

Jon S.

Exceptional Customer Support & Powerful Service Desk

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First off let me start off with saying that we've have had our issues with SysAid over the years but SysAid has improved leaps and bounds since we decided to go with them and I'm glad we stuck with them despite the issues.

We first rolled SysAid out locally and have since migrated to their cloud edition. We utilize almost all of the features offered by SysAid.

****LIKES MOST****
-Features: Incredibly powerful and feature rich service desk. If locally hosted you can control virtually every aspect of the service desk and customize it to your liking. -Customer Support: Amazing customer support and online community. You can tell the team behind SysAid is passionate about their product. -Price: Comparatively speaking SysAid is equal or lower in annual cost to operate (we use the Cloud edition). -Reporting: MUCH improved reporting. -Asset Management: Possibly my favorite feature. SysAid will scan my network and add assets to my service desk. SysAid will alert me when certain events occur with the asset and keep my assets up-to-date.

****LIKES LEAST****
- Lack of integration with third party applications however SysAid is currently working on this. - Ease of use: SysAid is packed full of functionality and it can be a little intimidating or difficult to get setup however the online help and online community make things a much easier. - Lack of high-level, customizable dashboards which are common with other service desks. - Lack of email response integration which is common with other service desks. SysAid does integrate with email servers however for email responses to link to the ticket the message must be generated using the messaging system within the service desk. Communication with the end user via an email client will not tie back to the service desk ticket.

Antwort von SysAid Technologies

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your honest feedback- it's extremely valuable to us. I know that your account manager has since been in touch with you to ensure that you're familiar with all of SysAid's customization options in the cloud- which are identical to those offered in the locally-hosted (on-premise) solution.

You mentioned that you could benefit from a high-level dashboard, so I'm hoping that you've now had a chance to check out SysAid's new BI Analytics module- just released in January 2016. This is an out-of-the-box BI tool powered by Qlik and now built in to SysAid, that will save our customers enormous time and resources on obtaining critical data. Thank you again for all of your comments!

Kim.

Frank V.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

SysAid Helpdesk

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent! We have used it for many years. Our users like our seasonal theme on the home page. A really nice feature is the ability to keep track of instructions on procedures and how-to articles. We used to keep electronic documents for all that and still have some but having most of them in one place all categorized has made it much easier to find the one we need.

How flawless it works all the time. Even when we make user errors, the program never crashes. We have experienced a problem a few times over the years. Support is very fast and provides correct fixes right away. We have the ability to make changes in all the screens we use, to customize them for what we want and somewhat how they look. It's very fast. When a user enters a case, we see it immediately. There are far more features that we don't even use.

It's difficult to find locations for all the areas that can be customized. The whole user interface from the administrator's side could be improved by making it more friendly in finding my way around. The appearances for the whole thing could be polished up with better graphics.

Paul B.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

An invaluable tool for the management of IT Support

Bewertet am 8.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The remote control feature as assisted us a lot in the current Covdi-19 lockdown and Sysaid as still allowed us to provide the end users with IT support while still working from home.

The ease of use for the end user, and opening up of several ways of communication between the end user and support team, and the ability to keep the end user upto date with the progress of their submitted ticket.

customising some areas can be a little complex, I'm sure will get easier with more use.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Mario E.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Why we choose SysAid's Help Desk Software

Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great support, they solve very quickly any doubt.

A very powerfull ticket management tool, is very easy to install it and start using it, you can modify/personalize the flow that the ticket will follow and create different roles for the team members, log the time of the activities and have an insight panel in where you can see a summary of the tickets pending for assignation, closed or being categorized depending of your needs.

So far I have no complaints, the software does their job

Ryan B.

Great value for robust Help Desk software

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prior software (SchoolDude) was not made for IT Help Desk and was not user-friendly for any users. SysAid was about the same price and is IT-specific tool. Easy implementation and on-boarding of new product was nice.

Ease of implementation and ease of use for our End Users. LDAP integration was a plus; and reporting features are robust.

Occasional issues with the hosted environment and not always the clearest communication regarding causes of downtime or ETA to be up.

Coy N.
Branche: Baumaterial
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

SysAid is a Great ITSM that provides a robust, feature rich experience

Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SysAid has been instrumental in unifying the ticket and request workflows. Their professional support has always been receptive and their ability to present solution for complex business processes has always been impressive. We consider them a strong ally in assuring that our IT departments can provide the best service to our teammates.

SysAid is a resolutely stable system. It does everything its advertised as doing in a feature rich and robust manner. If I had to pick a critique its more along the lines of evolutionary. SysAid's features and visuals are currently being updated. This process is conducted in a manner as to not cause issues with various parts of the system. The consequence of this are various applications of a component in different manners in different "subsystems". This is smart on the company's part as it does not disturb any functionality of the overall system. For back-end administrator's, this transition can take adjustment as you jump from configuring various features. These changes are seamless in application for end users and administrators.

Nick B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great software and great service

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic, easy from 1st quote to implementation.

Out of the box features are excellent and the system is very easy to configure.

Some of the features are clearly still a work in progress but rate of development seems good.

Jonathan P.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Sysaid Rocks

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sysaid not only helps you streamline your day to day helpdesk activity but also a number of other key IT-related tasks. Using the workflows you can automate new starts leaver where you require notification to multiple departments. With Sysaids self-service unlock you don't need another app to allow user unlock their accounts and this saves on the footprint on your device with only one agent. and with escalation rules and routing you can automate communication to users.
And lastly its asset management allows me to proactively monitor my servers and devices plus it keeps my asset inventory up to date

The project module needs some love and attention i don't find it works well for me compared to simple tools like trello. But in saying that it's a minor issue.