ProProfs Training Maker

Online-Schulung und -Kurse können leicht erstellt werden.

4,8 /5 (4 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,8

The Biggest Bang for Your Buck

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Proprofs offer integration with my company's CRM (Salesforce), and has report capabilities that help us track users progress and knowledge on our products.

It's easy to use; the price point is phenomenal; customer support is very helpful; they were willing to work with me to get the solution that I needed for my team and management to be happy - so that's a HUGE win in my book.

Every online software is going to have tiny bug or glitches, but in my experience the majority of "issues" were user error and not something wrong with the software.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Lori G.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Just what we need, at the right price!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 2.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a small, non-profit organization that trains 75-100 volunteers each year, including college interns, and ProProfs has made it so much easier to facilitate different training paths and monitor individual progress than we could ever manage on paper. The affordability is the primary reason we can use the system, and we are grateful for the overall savings it has provided in time/efficiency and accuracy. Thank you!

The features and functions are amazing and really fit our needs.

There is a definite learning curve to figure out all the capabilities and tie it all together, when using more than one platform option.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Rakesh sharma

A Look At The All-In-One Online Training Solution

Bewertet am 9.5.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

ProProfs enables you to create new instructional and training material in an innovative manner. The e-commerce platform also ensures that you can earn revenue off your e-learning material. Highly recommended.

Enterprising solution to store and manage your content needs

None that I can think of

Andrew C.

High-end Integrated Web-Based Tutorial Setup

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Proprof's integrated web-based application is great to develop and deliver online educational and training programs.

No issues, its flexibility and adpatability on any mobile device, browser or platform is very commendable.