InsightSquared Bewertungen

InsightSquared

Sales Performance Analytics for High Growth Companies

4.7/5 (41 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Insight Squared: invaluable when managing rapid growth

Bewertet am 22.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Insight Squared is a responsive, nimble team that has impressed me at every corner. Their Sales Team, thei Customer Success Team and Engineering Team have all created "wow" moments for me. My favorite recent workflow...looking at growth trends by employee or territory across different times (quarter, YTD, etc) and then with a click of a button being able to compare this growth against the same time period last year. It's make my Sales Meetings, Exec Meetings and Board Meetings highly informative. Thank you Insight Squared Team. Keep up the great work. I'm a fan...a big one.

I've noticed when we close a deal in SF it takes 15 or so minutes for the transactions to post. I'm sure it has something to do with API throtteling so you don't sacrafice performance, but it would be cool to have a "refresh" button that we could push so it didn't take that long. Small request...not a MUST.

Mit Google übersetzen

Extremely insightful information at the tip of your hands without having to do anything.

Bewertet am 11.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helping sales team improve sales, therefore helping company grow.

Super easy to set up and maintain. The insights given are extremely helpful and give salesreps the opportunity to know their numbers and work towards improvement.

Comparatively, pretty pricy. There are a few other companies that provide similar insights that don't cost as much. The tradeoff is name branding and slight adjustments in functionality. Paying a bit more for peace of mind.

Robust!

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Good customer service - very prompt!

InsightSquared is a game changer for staffing agencies. It's incredibly robust! We use it to keep track of our statistics, KPIs, and even use stats to beef up our marketing materials.

It can be a bit difficult to use if you don't have thorough training, and even then the system is so robust that it's difficult to become an expert.

Impressive

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A very impressive tool to help a sales orginization

Make sure you know what you are getting into before starting. Only as good as the data you have in the crm.

6.0/10

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Broad array of metrics but limited customization

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Some of the out of the box dashboards have become critical for our day to day business but some functionality is also limited. For instance, we are unable to replicate some of their dashboards without the assistance of their professional services team.

UI, out of the box dashboards

Limited customization

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for analyzing Sales metrics!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used InsightSquared at 2 companies over the past 5 years, it's a great tool to use for getting more insight into your sales data. From historical pipeline changes to push analysis, it's all there!

It's easy to use, tons of pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to get ROI immediately!

Some configurations can be tricky to ensure the data is perfect.

Head of Business Operations

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Very easy to use, very reliable, generates sales driven insights and is heavily leveraged by the entire leadership group

Could be more customizable, very long and heavy implementation time, requires corporate education to truly implement

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

5 stars.

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

Insightful application

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I use InsightSquared to help forecast my expected revenue, and also review some of my key states as a salesperson. Overall, I find the application useful as an easy way to turn Salesforce data into visually-appealing, easy to digest pieces of information.

The graphs, variety of data and pre-built reports are all great.

The ability to save specific reports and manage filters more efficiently would be welcomed.

Mit Google übersetzen

The additional reporting capabilities that Insight Squared provides makes pipeline management easy.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The canned reports give so much insight into our pipeline that it is easy to identify trends down the individual sales rep. It helps us zero-in on certain behaviors and see how each of our reps works differently. The implementation is also incredibly easy and the support team is fantastic.

The cost was quite high which deterred us at first, but after using it for over six months, the value is clear. We tried another solution that was cheaper, but implementation was a nightmare and we quickly re-engaged with Insight Squared.

Mit Google übersetzen

New and very happy InsightSquared user.

Bewertet am 6.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic customer support. Quick responses and always eager to help! While there are many analytics products on the markets, InsightSquared leads the pack by pre-building dashboards and reports based on learned best-practices in the industry.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pipeline and activity insight at a glance

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The platform is easy to navigate and comes with out of the box dashboards that are intuitive and well received across different levels in the company.

There are some limitations to customization but the platform is constantly being updated. The platform isn't as nimble was we originally thought.

Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful and useful tool for use throughout the company

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Throughout our company different departments make use of InsightSquared in different ways. InsightSquared delivers useful information. Within my team / department it is important to have a good overview of sales figures. This includes non financial figures pulled through our CRM system Bullhorn. This way we can keep up with our sales targets and at the same time view our financial stats which show us estimates of what our commission will look like.

- It's an easy to use tool.
- It integrates really well with our CRM system Bullhorn

Data will take several hours to pull from our CRM system. If I see that certain things have been changed on our CRM system, it will still take several hours until I will be able to see this linked to the rest of my stats on InsightSquared

Mit Google übersetzen

Product that makes an Impact on your business!

Bewertet am 22.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

flexible and gets you information that makes an impact on your business!

I dont have more time to spend reviewing all that it has to offer

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic Tool for Sales Insights!

Bewertet am 5.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

At our company InsightSquared is used by our sales department and company management to track overall sales performance, to highlight individual sales performance and to help us meet our monthly and quarterly sales targets. It provides a lot of visibility into our goals which was not possible to easily see in Salesforce, through which the data is pulled. It provides the clearest and easiest to assess method of ranking the sales performance of individuals against each other.

Large set of amazing features and customer support that's great! Has really helped our team

Doesn't support desk.com for their new support tracking product, which means we can't utilise it in the same way we have for our sales metrics

Easy to use Analytics Tool

Bewertet am 12.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We're currently using the system for our SaaS solution data, but are looking to use it firm-wide (we're an accounting firm) to help with revenue forecasting and better track business development outside of the sales department. It was huge in revealing so many of the issues we had in the ways we were collecting data. Now that the clean-up is wrapping up, we're getting into the data and the analysis it provides has been huge for our sales directors and managers.

Ability to create dashboards, support is always quick to respond to any issues and happy to help

No real-time sync, also limited ability to customize reports myself (but support is always quick to respond to any changes I request).

Mit Google übersetzen

Great sales tool to keep the sales team engaged

Bewertet am 21.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

InsightSquared is a powerful sales tool that can help the sales team make data driven decisions. The tool is great in helping the sales team manage and track their sales pipeline and create forecasts to anticipate future sales performance. The sales team has become more engaged and we'e seen significant improvement with performance over the years.

- provides powerful data insight
- dashboard makes it easy for sales team to get immediate feedback on sales pipeline progress

- because it's such a powerful tool, it can be difficult to understand what all the features do. I'm sure there are still features yet to be discovered!

Very slick App

Bewertet am 28.1.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Insight Squared makes my life easier.
From over all team reporting to my own personal metrics. I work in sales and so the reporting tells me exactly what I should be working on and what opportunities may be at risk. In the past I used to manage these things on my own independently and since using Insight squared, I have seen my sales success increase!

Everything is laid out for me and updates by itself, there is no work required to get the data that I need to see fast

There is no real time sync set up with Salesforce and so if I change something, it can take an hour to reflect.
This is incredibly minor though

InsightSquared Review

Bewertet am 30.10.2014
Quelle der Bewertung

We use InsightSquared on a daily basis. From our sales team to our marketing team it helps us stay on track and keep engaged. Our favourite feature is the full-screen leaderboard available in Salesforce!

Great full-screen mode available in Salesforce
Ability to make custom dashboards to show what is important to you
Very responsive support team

Would like to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce
Would be nice to change task filters more easily then having to contact support (though they're quick when the time arises)

Data tracking is amazing

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It puts all of the Salesforce data in one spot and lets you pull reports that Salesforce can't. I also love the forecasting tool.

It is really expensive and you can't customize everything that you need to. Also it takes 20 minutes to update data.

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

The greatest thing about InsightSquared?

Bewertet am 29.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Is that I have maybe had to build 2 Salesforce reports since using it, and for that it's awesome. Keeps my reps super accountable. I can see how our business is doing at any given time. Bookings, BDR activity, you name it. I'm not in sales thought and therefore not as much a power user as my colleagues.

Visualizations
Dashboards
Filtering

Improve the loading time

Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for sales associates!

Bewertet am 5.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

I use this software to help keep me on track with all of my prospects and overall sales performance.

- Great Metrics
- As a sales associate, I can track all of my calls and emails per month
- I like that I can filter my sales activities, and view all of my "aged leads" this view really helps me stay on track with which prospects I need to re-engage

- Wish it updated faster, it usually takes a few hours for my activities/progress to be updated
- Filters have recently changed

Mit Google übersetzen

versatile and easy to use - great tool for smaller sales companies

Bewertet am 14.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

I work within the Sales area of a recruitment company. I mainly use Insight Squared on an individual user level (especially the Labs function to forecast commission or analyse my sales figures for any time frame I chose - you can change time frames with a click of a button). It's also great to compare an individual users performance in comparison to colleagues.
You can also Insight Squared on a departmental or company wide level.

very easy to use, very versatile

I do like cake style and colourful diagrams so this would be a nice-to-have

Mit Google übersetzen

Smart, smooth, and very easy to use

Bewertet am 23.1.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

LOVE InsightSquared! They are super helpful if you ever have any questions, and the product speaks for itself. It's smart, smooth, and very easy to use even for those of a less-technical background. Our sales team uses it every day, and I love having it in the palm of my hand using their app.

User-friendly
Easy to maneuver
Great widgets (drag and drop for personal view)
App is great!

The integration with Salesforce takes a bit of time to speak back and forth, but not a substantial delay or anything.