GoCodes

4,4 (240)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Erschwingliche/s Ressourcennachverfolgung und Inventarmanagement.

Sortieren nach

Dwight
Dwight

Great system

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

easy to use and set up not hard to navigate

don't like the way it works on apple products work with it needs work

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Dwight, thanks for taking the time to review our product. Please let us know what suggestions you have for the Apple App? We have a new version scheduled for release later this month and it will include iPad support too.

Jason
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Go Codes saving me time

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Helps me save time!

Helps me save time!

I can identify machines on sites when a tech does not send me info.
I have found lost units and identified what unit we were looking for.

Could always have room for more pictures on site
Sometimes when searching there is a glich from the search---

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

QuickBooks Online und EZOfficeInventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu GoCodes

Pricing at the time . QB just not where it needed to be at the time!

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Jason, love to hear that you rate us 10 out of 10! Specially that we save you so much time tracking your equipment.

Simple Value Add

Bewertet am 27.8.2018

We use GoCodes to track and manage our small and medium sized tools and equipment. We experience alot of turnover with tools and employees, so we were happy to find GoCodes is easy to use.

1) Very easy to use and teach others to use.
2) Does not have all of the extra features the large vendors make you pay for even when your not using them.
3) Being able to use on a PC and Phone are important.

1) Reports are very basic. You can get more info by dumping to excel, but that is tedious.
2) Standard description/item names would be useful, especially with multiple users adding similar items.
3) Better PC and Phone interface.

Antwort von GoCodes

Thanks for reviewing GoCodes. I'm glad you find our solution provides great value and is easy to use.

Did you know you can upgrade to our Professional Reporting tool if you need more reports, charts and dashboards which you can design and save as needed. Also the main grid view allows you to design and download reports in multiple formats including pdf, word.

Elizabeth

Great product & experience

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Free trial was helpful and helped us decide to move forward with the purchase of the subscription.

Easy to add/delete things, very intuitive product (easy to use).

I wish the customized columns had a "paragraph" type of option so that we would have another area to make notes about the asset.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the awesome review. I'll share your feedback on the customized columns with the development team.

Laura
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product...needs a few tweaks

It's been a support

It's been a support

WE like the ability to track online and make changes from our phones

The order of barcodes that go from the last number given when we need more or when we renew would be great...the cost is higher than we thought it should be

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Laura, I'm delighted to hear that you see GoCodes as a great product that includes software and custom barcode labels setup and ready to go.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Meets Expectations

Bewertet am 14.1.2019

For what we pay, and as a bare minimum of our needs it meets the bar. While there is certainly room for improvement, it is still a valuable resource and database that was created with a good amount of thought and effort.

When it comes to meeting expectation for creating a database for physical assets, GoCodes does an excellent job at that. The app is very easy to use, it makes it easy in check things in/out as well adding photos and creating fields. There's minimal lag time between holding a camera over the code and it recognizing and reading it. The sites search functionality works great as well, I'm able to search and it will find those keywords within any of the fields available for an asset. This makes it easier to use a secondary way to reference an asset

A bit archaic. The site could definitely use a facelift that aligns more with 2018/19. It would be nice to create secondary databases, for example where I can just search once specific type of asset and see if something is checked in or not. It would also be nice to be able to create customizable views and dashboards that I can share internally with other departments who may be affected by the status of a specific asset

Antwort von GoCodes

Thanks for the review and detailed feedback. You will be pleased to hear that GoCodes 2.0 is coming in Q1 2019 and will be a complete modern overhaul of the web based UI and user experience.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Prior to using GoCodes, I attached pre-printed numeric SKUs to my inventory. This was an issue for times when my business received a high volume of orders in one day because some numbers look alike and can be confusing. GoCodes has simplified everything by using QR technology.

GoCodes makes tracking inventory super easy by assigning a unique QR-code to each item. This helps my business particularly in making sure that we are not picking and shipping wrong items for our orders.

Overall, I am disappointed that the lowest priced plan includes only 200 allowed SKUs. If you want to go to the next package which allows for 500 SKUs, you’ll pay three times the monthly rate of the base plan.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Joshua, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you think GoCodes is great for small businesses. On the topic of price, you are correct but also bear in mind that competing systems often cost 2-3x more than GoCodes and provide very little of any additional value for most customers.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Practical use needing user experience work

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

Enjoying it and especially since we can have people download it without worrying about keeping track of scanners.

The nice thing is that we can bulk describe and allocate units. On the phone makes it easy on the go for a large non profit like us.

Prone to crashes especially when working through multiple units and details.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Jonathan, thanks for the review. We are working on a new release of the iPhone app that will address the issue that can occur sometimes with updating multiple assets at once. If you have any specifics to share that would be great. support@gocodes.com

Doug
Doug
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

GoCode gets the job done

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

I now have one source for assets management tagging. Fast, easy and very intuitive.

Ease of use for assets management. Good value for the money.

I need more client specific fields and better keyword searching.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hi Doug, Thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. Did you know you can add custom fields for your client specific needs?

Cassandra
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

GoCodes thoughts

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Since I have started using GoCodes, it has been a very Efficient and organized way to stored the information we require.

Noticing now that the mobile app not the same as laptop.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Cassandra, Thank you for the 9/10 review. Did you know that you can use the web-app on the phone too with all the features available including multi barcode scanning.

Keri
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoCodes is a must for asset tracking in education

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

The customer service of GoCodes leaves much to be desired. I have never been able to get a straight answer or actual help with an issue or quote. It's nice that the program is pretty self-explanatory - so we've been able to work out issues on our own.

GoCodes are easily scanned with the app - or online input from the internet. There are many areas that I can add information about a particular asset. I can run reports very easily - and customize that report for my school's needs.

The new stickers they are using do not hold up well. I'm sure they would work in a corporate setting - but with students touching and using the assets everyday - the stickers where out or fade very quickly.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Keri, thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review of GoCodes.

For the labels we offer a wide range of upgrade options which would be better suited to your school environment. Let us know if you would like to know more about these options.

Sorry to hear our customer service has not met your expectations. If you need help please email, chat or call. We would love to learn more about what happened as we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and service.

Sam
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent inventory system

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

We needed to keep track of teaching resources that were being distributed across 13 communities. This tool was very helpful in keeping track of exactly what was allocated to each location, and thus helpful later on when we double checked the inventory and then did some reallocation. Rather than going through a list of items and checking each one off as you find it, we could simply scan everything , modify a field (status or notes), and then filter on the website to see if anything was missed. Super simple and it saved a lot of time.

• The app. Its simple and yet does everything I want. I can easily do inventory in bulk and update everything at once. Changing only one field will make sure everything else stays the same

• The website filters. As long as your assets are properly named and consistent, the filters on the website make it super simple to filter exactly what you want.

• The website. It has definitely improved with the recent update that keeps your field settings between logins. What I'd like to see though (and maybe I'm just missing something) is a way to bulk update asset info on the website. The quickest method is to have the website open, filter for what I want, and then go down the left side and click on the QR code icon next to each line while my phone is pointing at the screen to capture it. While its a decent work around, it would be nice to just select a bunch of items and update them, all from within the website.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Sam, thanks for the positive review. You make a good suggestion regarding making multiple updates at once and we will look to implement a more efficient approach in our next upgrade cycle.

Brandon

GoCodes review

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

It’s okay. Something’s could be better.

It’s okay. Something’s could be better.

That I the administrator or any employee user can look on the app and see where a item is rather than calling me asking where it is and me spending time finding out where it is and telling them.

That when someone is checking out a item with GoCodes it sends me a notification for me to check it out rather than automatically checking it out and just giving me a notification that it has been checked out.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Brandon, thank you for taking the time to review GoCodes. Glad to hear it's saving you and your team time locating tools and equipment at different job sites.

It sounds like you are asking your team to public scan the barcode and send message to check out an item. If they have a login and login first, they will be able to complete their own check outs. Hope that helps. If not please feel free to call, email or chat with our support team.

Karen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Protect your assets by tracking

Bewertet am 25.1.2019

Very good. Very thorough. It’s a great til to help you keep track of the so many parts of a world of assets.

Ease of set up and support. We misunderstood a few things at the beginning but support was so helpful in helping us. Great customer service.

For our purposes we needed some additional equipment to erect it’s use. But we operated fine manually with this until we set up an electronic process.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hi Karen, thanks for your review.. We were a bit confused about your overall rating vs. likelihood to recommend? If you can explain further we would be pleased to assist you.

Franklin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great inventory system for static assets

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

This has helped our business so much with keeping track of equipment and so many other assets. We go code our lock boxes, ladders, vacuums and almost anything we don’t want to lose. The GPS feature is so helpful.

The ease of putting a sticker in the asset. The ease of scanning the asset. The ability to scan multiple assets

The scanner doesn’t always work. Having to manually put in all of the info for each asset into the system

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Franklin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use!

Sorry to hear you have had an issue with the scanner. We would love to hear more about how that happened so we can track it down and fix the issue.

Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact support@gocodes.com

Jackie

GoCodes Review

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

IWe have had a good experience with GoCodes, it seems very easy to use from both the mobile and web platforms.

I like the ability to print our asset list by location so we can always have our foreman verify the assets on their job.

I think there are too many options to list for each asset, it should be kept more simple.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Jackie, thanks for the great feedback. I wanted to let you know that you can remove the asset options by hiding unused datafields. Let us know if you need assistance with setting that up.

Frank
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

GO CODES almost there

Overall, Go Codes is a much better system then our homemade inventory practices

Overall, Go Codes is a much better system then our homemade inventory practices

We needed an easier way to track our inventory and GO Codes works great in that way. With the ability to scan tags and to add custom fields, Go Codes is a great value.

Being a school district we often have large quantities of equipment arriving at once. It's a little clumsy to maneuver while scanning large numbers of devices. I have a great vendor who sends me a list of serial numbers and inventory numbers so we can just add them without scanning. I would LOVE to be able to import all these but it can only be done by Go Codes doing it for a $$$. This is a major deal for me. Adding the ability for customers to upload into the system is a must for me.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Frank, thanks for your review. Our product team is looking at ways to make it easier and safer for customers to upload bulk data. To date we have provided this as a service as small user errors can easily result in data corruption and loss.

Dale
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Review by Dale

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Helps me keep track of my assets and makes my job easier

It takes time to load if your in a bacement

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Dale, thank you for sharing your feedback that GoCodes helps make your job easier. If you have a poor network connection in your basement you may want to consider a wifi extender or similar to improve the network connection.

Kelly

Great Tool to have

Bewertet am 5.11.2019

we have yet to lose any equipment with GoCodes, the reporting is very easy, just overall a great piece to add to your company's arsenal..

the ease of usage, very user friendly and customization was what I think the selling point for us.

so far I have not found any part that I do not like

Antwort von GoCodes

Glad to hear that you think GoCodes is a great tool to have, and that you specifically like the ease of use and customization features.

Karen

Track and Protect

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

We check out alot of equipment and GoCodes has been a lifesaver in tracking and marking our stock against theft and loss. Highly recommend it.

Easy to use. Very thorough instruction and customer service on initial roll-out.

The initial rollout is a bit awkward and you really do need team as you recommend to get your arms around all the pieces.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This has helped us to track inventory, however, it could be much better.

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

The set up takes a long time. It would be so nice if there was a way to duplicate some of the text from one product to the next. And our drivers have struggled to try to use this because when they check and item in or out we ask them to add a customer name and address if it isn't already there. Not sure how this could be made easier unless there was a way to sync to Jobber which is the software that we use for all of our clients.

It is helping us to track our inventory. The QR codes make this much easier for us.

That we can only upload one picture per product. We would prefer at least four pics per product so that we are able to see all features.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Rebecca, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. You mentioned needing a way to duplicate text from one asset to another. Did you know you can select and update multiple items by using the CTRL key or using the Update All option in the mobile app? If you need assistance just chat/email or call and we can help you.

Brendan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

We are using GoCodes to manage the task of tracking who has a piece of equipment, who had it before them, and what worksite or office is it supposed to be at.

The phone app makes it easily accessible where ever you are and doesn't require purchase of hand held scanners. The web poral is very easy to use and should be intuitive for anyone born past 1980.

It doesn't deal with special characters well. Example: Entering Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ as a model type often ends up with it dropping the + after saving the entry. This leads to inaccurate information being saved unless you go back and correct it until it takes.

Antwort von GoCodes

Thank you for taking the time to review GoCodes. Glad you like the web app and portal and find it easy to use.

We will investigate your comment about entering special characters text.

Eugene
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Over all we love the experience and will continue to keep using it.

Over all we love the experience and will continue to keep using it.

We currently just use GoCodes for the asset tracking

The phone app is a bit lacking. It doesnt show everything we need at a glance.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Eugene, Wow 10 of 10! Thanks for the great review! On the mobile app, did you know you can setup a custom summary view of your asset information? You can access this feature from the settings.

Michelle

Sticker Issue

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

It is a good way to track tools and things like iPhones, iPads, and other devices.

Only issue I've had is stickers sent to us that we already have in our system and assigned to an item already. This is very frustrating when in a hurry.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Michelle, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. We're sorry to hear that you have had an issue with assets already being assigned. The only way that can happen is if another user did the change. You can look that up in the history log and work from there to see how it's happening. If you need additional assistance, please contact out support team at support@codes.com.

• Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

GoCodes Asset Management Review

Bewertet am 14.1.2019

My Overall experience has been good using GoCodes.
I find it does help me with my day to day jobs.

My Overall experience has been good using GoCodes.
I find it does help me with my day to day jobs.

Simple Set up.
Easy to use.
Doesn't take up to much phone space.

Software can be slow at times.

I have found nothing else which has been a problem for me.

Antwort von GoCodes

Thanks for the review. We are concerned about your comment regarding the response time. We implemented a major system upgrade in Q4 2018 and that should result in sub second response times for many requests. Can you share the specifics with our support team and they will get this resolved support@gocodes.com