3CLogic Bewertungen

Contact Center Solutions for Customer Experience Excellence

4.3/5 (49 Bewertungen)
Brenda L.
Mit Google übersetzen

the team always available when I need assistance.

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have been very impressed with the service that the team provides for Acceptance Rentals needs. They are extremely helpful and if they cannot assist they immediately escalate the issue to get the problem solved in a very timely manner. They take the extra time to help us understand the issue and assist us in learning things about the system that we are not aware of.

the team is very easy to speak with and understand my lack of knowledge. They are always willing to help and also teach me to help in the future. The ticketing system is very easy to use and is promptly responded to and updated.

It would be nice to have an extension to dial for a particular support rep rather than tying up a different rep to get the person I am needing to speak with.

Martin P.

3cLogic offers an awesome service

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

3CLogic keep up the good work!!

3CLogic is amazing product not only is the product great but also the employees that everything happen. There's always someone to help with any of your question or concerns. 3CLogic is always searching for new way to improve their service and always open for suggestion.

In all honesty I do not have any cons, 3clogic has completely satisfied my company also well as myself.

Al G.

3CLogic is Great

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were searching for a new dialer system since our current on-premise dialer was out of service. We needed to find something that would not be outdated within a couple of years and hopefully, would save the company some money at the same time. We looked at several cloud-based and on premise solutions, but none of them met our needs until we found 3CLogic. The team from 3CLogic did everything that they could to make sure that they would be the perfect solution for our business. We did an online demo that allowed us to get a good idea of what they could provide. They allowed us to test their software for a period of time before making a permanent decision and they came on site and did training with our team.
The sales and service team at 3CLogic has been extremely helpful and easy to work with, making the transition from our old system to the 3CLogic system very easy on our team. It was important to us that this transition be as seamless as possible, losing calls costs us a lot of money.
The only downside to 3CLogic is that there is not really a "training manual" for their system, but if one has questions it is easy to reach out to someone to get help and their response is very fast.
If I had to do this all over again, I would definitely choose 3CLogic. I would highly recommend 3CLogic to any business that is looking for a dialer solution.

The software has been really easy to use and learn. There have been a few things that took some time to figure out, but the 3C team has been extremely helpful.

I would like to see an online training manual.

Richard S.

I'd Give 5 * to 3C Logic

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started fresh with 3C Logic back in June-July timeframe. I'm an experienced workforce and call routing manager familiar with Genesys, Avaya, and VOIP systems. 3C Logic is very user-friendly and easy to comprehend. I would imagine someone with no experience at all could get a very basic call routing up and running within a single day! I've been impressed with the IVR functionality. For those familiar with IVR's 3C Logic has an interface that allows users to make many of the changes that used to take days in previous platforms, in minutes. The customer service is very good. The technicians are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. I would highly recommend taking a look at this product for any size call center.

Erik B.

Intelenet Operations Review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The overall product from a potential perspective is exceptional.
I suggest clearly communicating road map of development for 3C and ensuring that the road map aligns with customer requests.

Ability to customize
Agent User Interface
Administer User Interface

Email Integration
Analytics and Reporting multi use agents and projects

Ben S.

Review of 3C Logic

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall we are very pleased with 3C Logic. The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers.

It works! The start-up problems and getting the initial reporting were a big hassle. In time we worked through the issues, not to our complete satisfaction but at least useable metrics required to report to our customers. It is a great inbound system.

The dashboard reporting is lacking. We really need to the "contact center" a live dashboard that will show the metrics we use every day. You have developed a report for us but it has to be manually refreshed to obtain current information. A live dashboard that also shows the call status of each agent would be much more useful.

Kathryn H.

Bewertet am 1.5.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Your tech support agent, James Munson is one of the most efficient, patient, and well informed customer service people I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with, and believe me, that is saying a lot. He not only handles my issues to the best of his abilities, he also took the time to explain to me what he was doing and the "whys" concerning the needed actions. In other words, the man taught me how to fish rather than feeding me a fish. So, in the long run, it makes my use of 3C better and my unnecessary lag time (to get tech support) a dream of the past; not that I won't hesitate to call (and ask for James specifically) if I need assistance in the future. He saved me money (didn't toss my pc into the wall destroying it and causing me to purchase a new one), he saved you a client (I was ready to find another call/dialer program), and saved my job - cause I didn't get so frustrated to tell my boss to kiss it.

The man needs a plaque, a medal, recognition, and/or a raise. Move him up in the company, because he's definitely a team player. I don't know about your business, but my business could use more self motivated, and intiative endeavored individuals such as him. In fact, why don't you just tell me what his salary is so I can double it and get him on my team. Just kidding - if you lose that guy, I will most certainly shop dialer programs elsewhere.

Matthew H.

Bewertet am 11.7.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

After spending close to a year reviewing options for transitioning from our current hosted contact center, which was under performing and becoming increasingly unreliable, we finally chose 3CLogic.

Support from 3CLogic has been exceptional, they have worked with us every step of the way in transitioning from the old system and recreating a complex environment involving dozens of projects, skills, agent configurations and unique crm integration requirements. 3CLogic was able to not only replace the functionality of our previous system while improving reliability and support, but they have added additional functionality as well - all at a lower cost.

We have had virtually immediate gains in the number of dials and records worked by our agents, and we have had record sales days after implementing 3CLogic.

With 3CLogic our reporting is now real time, along with the included dashboards we are better able to manage our call center in real time, identifying opportunities and changing strategies as needed.

Following implementation, 3CLogic has continued to work with us to develop additional capabilities and automation. Their customer support is fast, knowledgeable and effective. We look forward to continuing to develop our capabilities as a call center using 3CLogic.

Mike B.

Bewertet am 7.3.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We have worked with a great number of call center applications. Most of them have been difficult to work with and have poor or almost non-existent customer service.

Then we discovered 3C Logic. Right off the rip we could tell they were different. Their customer service was stellar! They made it so easy to transition from Five9 to 3C Logic. Their training was well paced. Throughtout the startup process they helped us out with very fast response to our questions. The entire 3C Logic application works far more intuitively than anything we have used before. When we had special requests, they helped us out fast and thoroughly.

We needed an integration with our CRM, AddressTwo. The 3C Logic team worked efficiently to make sure our integration proceeded apace and that in the end, we had a fully integrated connection between the two systems.

Another problem we had in the past was with sound quality - packet loss, jitter and dropped calls. We've not experience this with 3C Logic. Good connections and sound quality.

Did I say that customer service is amazing? Well, it is. And it is right here in the east coast of the US, as opposed to being run from some foreign country operating on an inconvenient time zone. I can't recommend 3C Logic enough. Really happy we made the switch!

Kelly P.

Productivity via 3C Logic

Bewertet am 8.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

3C Logic has enabled our business to function as a productive call center. The metrics provided via the 3C Logic system allow us to track call flow and productivity efficient ways. The customization of reports and ease of login to the cloud-based system from any location is an advantage. 3C Logic has enabled our organization to maximize productivity and ensure a positive experience for our callers and leads.

Ease of cloud use and can access 3C Logic via the cloud from any location.

7.0/10
Brad B.

utilizing 3c for the dialer function

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have very little background in creating a dialer campaign. With the help of 3c and abid, we were able to launch it, and reach aged data to generate additional revenue

the reporting to see how close the campaign is to completion

More training to further utilize the product and better understand the robust reporting

great customer service

Bewertet am 31.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

When we were deciding between contact center softwares, we chose 3C because a reference we spoke to really recommended their customer service. Two-ish years later and that is still true--the tech support as well as our account rep are really great, very quick to respond to our issues and dedicated at solving them. We have in-office and remote staff and 3c is helpful with both. They are also very diligent at letting us know when software updates are being pushed, which is helpful for us as we work in several time zones.

customer service is great

The two main issues I have with it are the admin interface which is not easy to navigate and the knowledge base which does not have search functionality.

Warren W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great experience so far with planning, implementation, and support.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have limited experience with phone systems, but coming from our previous company it is head and shoulders above on features and customer support.

I wouldn't count this as a "con" as with more features comes more education on how to utilize and customize the system.

Laura J.

3CLogic is an excellent dialing platform

Bewertet am 23.10.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The user interface of the administrator portal is goodl it's very intuitive. Our agents like the client portal, as well. The 3CLogic technology is powerful and works well. I have had excellent service from their tech support staff, too. They are responsive and knowledgeable. 3CLogic is affordable, too.

Their user manual leaves a lot to be desired. It tells you how to configure settings on the administrative backend but doesn't necessarily tell you what those settings do or why. I get the best information directly from the tech support staff.

Ken A.

How 3CLogic + InfusionSoft helped us grow more than $700K in less than one year

Bewertet am 18.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

As North America's largest publisher of monthly real estate magazines, we were looking for a solution to help us significantly improve the efficiency and ROI of our internal call/sales center.

We chose 3CLogic as our call center solution and EASILY combined their software with InfusionSoft, our chosen CRM solution. And, the results were phenomenal. To date, operator efficiency has grown by more than 400 percent and sales in the first 8 months of usage topped $730M.

Ease of use; operators were literally trained and productive the first week of usage
Easily integrates with other programs (i.e. InfusionSoft in our case)
Allows for remote numbers (i.e. usage of a field reps cell number to set appts)
Incredibly affordable
EXCEPTIONAL support

Currently not brower-driven (however, I understand a mid- to late-2015 upgrade will address)

Timothy C.

I am a happy user of this software for 3 years

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I have been happy with this software and would recommend it to others.

I most like the ability to copy projects to scale the expansion of existing customers or new customers

I most dislike the inability to utilize more than one SMTP server for automated emails (based on result code/disposition), even when across projects that have nothing to do with each other.

Mustafa M.

Good at what it does

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Tracks everything
Keeps records

Add mobile support , needs to be easier to use daily and track multiple things

6.0/10
Jonathan P.

3C Logic Review

Bewertet am 21.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We've been using 3CLogic for about a year now. It's the most feature robust call center solution we found and at a reasonable price for what you're getting.

Robust reporting. 3C can customize it to work with almost anything. Integrates with our CRM.

Service can be intermittent. We've had issues on a few occasions where our agents aren't receiving calls. Not sure if it's our ISP or the software causing the issue.

Daniel B.

Beast of the rest!

Bewertet am 8.5.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We have been using 3C since January 2014. The software itself has more bells and whistles than any other that we reviewed. The functionality is great!. Its seems as if there are too many options available. In addition they seamlessly integrate with many of the CRM and Workforce Management tools (ie Salesforce, ZenDesk, Infusionsoft) If you ask me, its a no brainer!

Improvements to the GUI that would be great. A "touchable" interface for tablets.

James H.

3CLogic Cloud Service

Bewertet am 26.12.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you are 1 seater or 2 seater, forget about 3CLogic. If you are a seasoned call center manager or new to call center field with fairly complex integrations, lot of agents and call center efficiency is key for survival, give a call to 3C and see how easy they make your call center hum (or ring)..

You do not need to have an IT person in-house to complete the integrations whick is why I love 3CLogic product/service..

The best allround support team that I ever worked with.. They resolve the issue on the call or tell me if it is possible or not.. Almost all the features that you require to run your call center are available and delivered from the cloud.

Product is fairly complex and you would need the support teams help for setting up your call center..

Mike B.

Customer Service Makes All the Difference

Bewertet am 1.7.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We switched to 3C Logic more than a year ago - previously we used Five9. From a price standpoint, there wasn't a huge difference. We also lost a few features we really liked about Five9. But form a customer service and reliability standpoint, 3C Logic is far superior.

We had frequent outages, jitter and packet loss with Five9. We also had to talk to hard-to-understand customer service reps located on the other side of the world. With 3C Logic, our support reps are both responsive and located right here on the East coast.

Having a support team who can help us configure campaigns, troubleshoot performance issues, and guide us in best practices has made all the difference for our call center. I highly recommend 3C Logic for flexible, reliable and affordable call center solutions.

Alisha B.
Mit Google übersetzen

All Around Great Service!

Bewertet am 1.7.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The 3CLogic system is very user-friendly and functional. Our case manager has been wonderful going through everything with us, helping us understand how to best use the system to our advantage.

I have yet to run across something I do not like about 3CLogic.

Tom G.

Left SalesDialers for 3CLogic

Bewertet am 20.8.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our previous dialer was very limited in its ability but was a step up from hand dialing. The service was not great and a couple of times a month the whole system would crash and all they could tell us was they were working on it. We have been very impressed with the customization that 3CLogic provides and the customer service available. They have answered all questions we have and are quick to respond to any problems that arise. The dialing system it self is reliable and keeps our telemarketers on the phones for the whole day, which is more than could be said about SalesDialers. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend switching to this system if you haven't already.

Jody N.

3CLogic Experience

Bewertet am 28.5.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I love the people and response that I've received from 3CLogic. Everyone I've dealt with has been wonderful and so responsive. The technology is great as well.

I really like how they do inbound and outbound well. I can't think of anything I'd change at the moment.

Rachel R.

Bewertet am 4.12.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Andrew Utterback's service has been customized and helpful. He has been willing to go the extra mile to go above and beyond to deliver service to assist our team in understanding the 3CLogic system. He worked to create the best package to fit our company's needs and also offered helpful advice about what would be best regarding how to reach our customers.

As far as the use of the 3CLogic software, once logged into the system, it can be a bit challenging at first to a newcomer to navigate around, but because of Andrew's willingness, time and also competency in their system, it has overall been a very helpful addition to our communications efforts to our customers.