Hotelogix

4,4 (246)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Hotelverwaltungssoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My perfect experience with hotelogix

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

I got the best experience ever! it solves all issues with the room, and it makes it easier to follow up on everything and everything is accounted for! its a wonderful experience!!!

Its easy to use and efficient! makes running the hotel much more easier!

no complains! meets all my requirements

Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
It is great to know that our product has helped you manage your hotel better and more easily.
We are glad you found value in our easy-to-use PMS and look forward to being of continued service to you.

Mario
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's features are comparable to any desktop PMS and better than all the cloud-based PMS I have...

Bewertet am 28.7.2017

We are able to better report our daily revenues, better track an accurate average daily rate. We find the night audit function to be very useful to promote security of the data for passed reservations and revenue reporting. The Housekeeping module really helps with cleaning of the room on time and the POS is very helpful for guests incidentals and room charges.

In terms of functionality, ease of use, reporting, reservations management, Hotelogix's Property Management System cloud-based system is comparable to many non-cloud based (desktop) PMS such as RDPWin, Opera Lite, etc., and I have used most of the big desktop system and many cloud-based systems. I love the following features of Hotelogix's PMS.
- Front Desk Check-in and Check-out process is easy to use
- Able to do Split Reservations with ease
- Group Reservation and Management of Group Blocks
- Admin console is user-friendly and able to set-up or change rates with ease
- Creating special packages, promos and group codes is easy
- Corporate partners, travel agents can login to their accounts to track bookings, commission or invoice outstanding.
- Accounts Integration and Posting to City Ledger for Corporate bookings
- TripAdvisor Review Integration for clients
- Housekeeping Management of Rooms with ease
- Restaurant Point of Sale Module is superb
- Booking Engine easy to set-up and user-friendly
- Channel Manager Integration is quite easy to work with
- Revenue Report for Daily, Weekly or Monthly use. Helps with Revenue Management for hotel
- Export/Import Feature to Excel, CSV or PDF
- City Ledger Accounts integrate well with Xero account system and QuickBook imports
- Technical support team is always available to assist, even though we are worlds apart and in very different time zones (11 hours apart)

No primary cons for me, except that the graphics of the Booking Engine could be improved and larger to fit screen for ease of viewing.

Hi Mario,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It¿s great to know how Hotelogix has helped you to have a better control over your property. We appreciate your valuable suggestion, and this will be passed on to the team concerned.

Rodney
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Worst purchase of my life!

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment processing set up for weeks after going live with their software. We had reservations coming into Hotelogix from Booking.com, Expedia and etc but couldn't process the credit card payments! I wouldn't recommend this software to my worst enemy! Also- they gave us a discount to pay a year in advance. Then they took about two months to get the software working for us. Then when I wasn't happy with it, they refused to refund ANY of my money! STAY AWAY from Hotelogix!!

It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.

It's not user friendly. There are way too many steps required to do even the most basic of operations. The support is horrible in that you can only email them and hope for a response. There is no number to call to get help if you are in the middle of checking a guest in and something goes wrong or you just have a question.

Antwort von Hotelogix

We have already addressed your concerns, as listed below,
Transition to New Channel Manager:
We had planned the transition and all existing reservations were uploaded. However, as with any system, the reservations that flow in during the transition time had to be manually uploaded. All new reservations from Channel Manager started flowing in to the PMS once the transition was completed.

Payment Gateway:
The payment gateway vendor from your end was unable to furnish required information for the integration. Eventually, when you switched to another Payment Gateway vendor, there was an issue with their sign-up which delayed the process further. Once the right version was signed-up, the integration was completed quickly.

Credit Card Issues:
Recording the Credit Card information within the PMS is against the PCI Compliance and industry accepted best practices. We offered an alternative solution that many of our clients use (Locator Emails) but this wasn’t taken up.

Support:
We have a dedicated account manager for all our clients to help resolve any issues on priority especially during onboarding. We also have a 24x7 live chat support for our clients, apart from the regular Email support. We have over 1000 clients in 100 countries that are using the system effectively. As with every system, there is a certain way of working to ensure the system integrity and best practices are followed and these can’t be changed upon individual client requests. We pride ourselves in the value that our product brings to the table and offer an unrestricted free trial for 15 days so the user can try the system in depth. Please note that you decided to go with discounted pricing for a yearly contract and such discounted yearly contracts are not refundable.
We are more than willing to discuss and resolve any open issues with our current or past clients. Also, we always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative since it provides us with the opportunity to learn and grow as an organization.

Milka

Smart desition

Bewertet am 18.7.2019

It has been great expirience and keep adding more features to it. Keeps improving.

We were looking for a software that would allow us miltiply user, live reports and that be accesable every and we found one that does more than that. One of the biggest plus that has is the support team always available to assist you in reaching you goals. This is one very important tools every business need to have to increase sales and make the operations more efficient.

Technical support

Easier

Zuvor genutzte Software

Canto

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix

Has more feature and was easy to use

Hi Milka!
Thanks a lot for your review and yes, we promise to keep adding better and more features so hoteliers like you can have the best experience possible, on our platform. Thanks for choosing Hotelogix!

Cheryl

Good Value

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

Not having any PMS to compare to this, I will say that they are pretty great if you have the patience. It's like going to COSTCO, don't go if you are in a hurry or hungry. 2 years in, we are pretty happy with it, we just had to adjust our wants and needs to the program. I suppose that goes for whatever program you select. If you are a small business, this is a good choice, even with the snags.

Does much more than I need but I am happy it's there if I need it.
Customer service is frustrating but they always fix whatever issue you have, if it is fixable.
I think this product is probably the best you will find out there for the money and service provided. I shopped a long time before selecting this PMS.

The learning curve was brutal, at least for people with absolutely no previous experience. However, my account manager was always egar to help. He was always there for us.
Unable to go back and update or correct information after night audit. After night audit you are litteraly locked out of doing anything. We hate night audit but understand other properties needing it.
When you do locate a help area you have no option to "search" for your problem.
We hate that this system wants to round off. You can't just opt out of the rounding option so when it figures you have a wierd carryover, it automatically adjusts it, causing us problems closing folios sometimes.
Unable to provide the customer with a full bill showing room charges, payments etc until checkout and night audit has been completed.

Roy

Hotelogix- One Solution for many Challenges

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Hotelogix is a very user-friendly PMS. Reservations can be completed with minimum steps. Very easy to learn for fresh team members. Connects seamlessly with the OTA s. channel manager and Booking Engine. Splitting of one single booking in different room categories in the same hotel for different dates can be very easily done in Hotelogix- this is a miss in many of the mid priced softwares. The customer service team members- [sensitive content hidden]
and [sensitive content hidden] are available at your service when you need them the most. They have been extending wonderful support to all our resorts that we manage Marketing and Reservations.

Being a hotel management software, I think the store (Main and stores under individual departments), linen management, accounting etc are missing in the PMS. These should be made available as part of the PMS. Customisation becomes a challenge some times. It takes very long time to get the customisation in place- may be because they are handling huge number of hotels. The mobile app is a let down. It does not function as expected in comparison with some of the other PMS options.

Joy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've been with Hotelogix since 2015 and have been very pleased with it.

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

Ease of use, reports and the ability to keep in touch with my business from anywhere in the world!

The support (live chat) is amazing! 24/7, informative and friendly! The upgrades are always well thought out because they listen to what their customers want and need, they offer more than any other software, I love that if you have a reservation open you don't have to close it to open a different one. The 'How do I?' links are helpful, too. There really isn't anything I don't like...the reports are awesome, the integration to various options are numerous, it's simple, fast...I never have connectivity issues like I had with previous software. It's really a great product at a better price than most, they also go above and beyond to help with anything you need or don't understand. I was able to import future AND past reservations (for reporting purposes) very easily when I 1st got onboard.

I wish there was a Quickbooks integration, however, it's very easy to create daily sales without it. The only other thing would be 'reservation reminders' that can be sent a few days prior to expected arrivals.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Joy, Thanks for being a part Hotelogix¿s journey and sharing your feedback.

I am glad to share that we do have Quickbooks integration, however, to understand your requirements better, I would request you to write a mail to mohammed.azam@hotelogix.com. We would love to assist you in that.

Partha
Partha

Need to add features

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

Hotelogix is one of the first hospitality software on the cloud. Over the last two years, I have been using this software I find that the company needs to add newest features & functionalities to its software to make it relevant in today's world. A hotel management software of PMS as its popularly known is essential for modern hotels to help it sell more rooms & improve occupancy. The PMS is a distribution platform which connects with major third party vendors like otas. Hotelogix does not provide direct distribution functionality and asks to tie up with an intermediary to sync rates & inventory with OTA's, etc. This increases the overall cost of ownership and is not required. Many newer entrants in this sector are providing direct connectivity. For smaller hotels, this is a very important reason to choose a PMS.

The calendar UI & reservation function is great

No OTA connectivity

Ajoy
Ajoy

Hx- an awesome product

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Great and Whole some product, especially after using old Client-server products

Great and Whole some product, especially after using old Client-server products

Its features and user friendliness, also the intuitive nature of the application, making it easy to work with

Chat Support a little cumbersome and the report options are exhaustive

Antwort von Hotelogix

Thank you for your feedback, Ajoy. Congrats on making the switch from a server-based software to cloud. We are glad that you find Hotelogix PMS user-friendly and intuitive. At Hotelogix, we are always looking for ways to create a delightful customer experience for our 1500+ customers.

Rohit
Rohit
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Meets the need

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

It meets the basic need of a hotelier
Process is simple once you understand it.

It is not user friendly
Screens are complicated and not self explanatory
Certain functionality keep giving issues, such as client upload.

Hello Rahul,

Glad to know you like how our system meets your hotel¿s needs. If there are a few areas that you find challenging, your Hotelogix account manager is available round-the-clock and will also be happy to share training videos. We request you to get in touch with your dedicated account manager.

Cathrine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full of errors and costing us revenue daily

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

The system has all the features you need but the user interface is crowded and hard to use. ...

Critical errors make the system highly unreliable, and errors in their payments integrations that continuously fail to get fixed are causing the system to be too unreliable for operation.

It has a full feature set and functionality

- Their web booking engine cannot be customized so guests see a very ugly interface when trying to book online
- Their payments gateways aren't integrated with the frontdesk booking so you have to register payments for deposits when you take bookings via email or phone
- They did not upgrade their Stripe integration to comply with the new EU laws around authentication and payments, resulting in every single payment through our web booking engine now failing for a month. The company should have known about this for a year and should have been able to prepare their integration for this change but they failed to do so, and it's now costing us money every single day, every single minute. Hotelogix is responsive but are not able to give us a time line for when this is fixed and are essentially breaching EU law. This has been a horrendous experience and the support staff doesn't understand the severity of the issue.
- We have had several double bookings due to sudden integration failures with booking.com. Those issues have been fixed quickly by the support staff but really hurt our reputation even if it just happens a few times. Again, completely unreliable. You're just waiting every day for something to break.

Gaston

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

Bewertet am 26.7.2017

The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live.

I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS

For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

Antwort von Hotelogix

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

Tony

Hotelogix Review

Bewertet am 18.8.2021

Layout/ Staygrid is easy to use, payment processing and inventory management is easy once you get used to it.

My biggest upset with hotelogix is the Group Page/ Group Payment. Anytime there is a modification email from an OTA, if we had already charged a one night deposit etc, and the guest modifies, I have to do a lot of technical work to get the accounts accurate, because it creates a whole new reservation and there are 4 payment screens to make accurate. Group payment & Guest payment on the original reservation, and the same for the new modified reservation. Does not work smooth, with how we run our properties.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Cloudbeds

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix

Pricing
MICHAEL
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

HOTELOGIX REVIEW

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

HOTELOGIX ALLOWS ME TO GET A GREAT OVERVIEW OF MY BUSINESS AND INCREASE PROFIT BY USING REPORTS AND THE FUNCTIONALITYOF THE SYSTEM TO ENSURE BEST RATES ARE BEING PUT OUT AND THE POS SYSTEM ALLOWS GREAT AUDITING AND REPEORTING WHICH ALSO HELPS IN BUSINESS PLANING AND PROFITBILTY.

HOTELOGIX IS EASY TO USE AND ALLOWS COMPLETE HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF RESERVATIONS AND POS SYSTEM TO ENSURE A SEEMLESS OPERATION.

INTEGRATION IS NOT SO EASY AS THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGERS AT HOTELOGIX NEED TO TAKE TIME TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT FROM THE SYSTEM AND HOW YOU NEED IT SET UP AS EVERY BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT AND OF COURSE IF YOU ARE NEW TO HOTELOGIX YOU DONT FULLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT GREAT FEATURES IT HAS. THIS CAN MEAN THAT YOU DONT GET FULL VALUE OR USE FROM THE SYSTEM AT FIRST AND IN WORST CASE YOU DONT SET UP PEFERCTLY SO NEED TO FIND WORK AROUNDS AT TIMES.

Eva

Very misleading!

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

I really wanted to give these people a good rating but honestly dealing with them has been a pain! Initially focus was on getting us to make a decision and pay, afterwards we had good cooperation until they found out our product is different vs. most hotels they work with. We've been [patient but sadly with 3 months in we find out out # 1 objective cannot be met!! How are we to run the business without that feature which was promised overtly through the sales cycle and follow up emails?

Our value proposition was threefold; 1) managing future standalone activities (meals, massages, transfers) and the like for non guests. 2) to drive more direct bookings 3) manage in property consumption on one system via POS. Items 2 is on and going well while item 3 is still to be completed. Item 1 which was our primary motivation just not going anywhere.

One main need we have was ability to book standalone group activities such as shower on the go, meals, massages, transfers etc for clients who are not staying in the hotel. The promised solution was "Activity POS" which is great except it cannot capture the correct date for said activity. It is very weird the way we are able to book activities for a future date but the confirmation can never read the future date. Likewise, there is NO WAY to see and anticipate the activity for weekly and monthly planning. It is completely useless!

Hi Eva Maro,
We appreciate your feedback.
Considering that your request was very specific, it involves a higher level of customization. Catering to the needs of our clients is crucial to us, and we assure you that your request has been taken up. Our team is working towards resolving your issue at the earliest and in the meantime, we thank you for your patience.

yassir
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid PMS for small and midsize properties

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Hotelogix streamline online sales with success and reservation are getting very easy. support are reactive when needed.

Its a complete PMS with a very user friendly reservation management screen, housekeeping module, POS module, booking engine and channel manager connexion.
the software is well adapted for properties from 10 to 100 rooms that are selling in multiple channels: online, walkings, travel agencies offline...
the mobile app is also very usefull for camps

some modules are very rich and need sometime to adapt but a half day training is sufficient in most cases

Hey Yassir,
Thank you for your review!
Customer delight is at the core of everything that we do here at Hotelogix, and we are pleased to know that you've seen value in our product's user-friendliness and how end-to-end it is.
With our PMS, we are constantly striving towards our vision of making life easier for hoteliers, regardless of the size of property. Thanks again, for your trust in us.

Jasmin

Hotel Durban Review

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

we are satisfied with Hotelogix service

we are satisfied with Hotelogix service

PMS is user friendly and can easily understand.

No day use feature. It us very important in the reservation if we can reserve guest for Day Use only

Myrtos

Hotelogix customer review

Bewertet am 3.5.2013

Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years.

Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we can write a glowing review, but to be fair and transparent, any company seeking a PMS system that will meet all their requirements, we strongly advise prospective customers give this product a trial run. We tested approximately 6-8 PMS products, and found only one which offered similar features and strengths, but not the matching cost benefits. As users since August 2009, we have had solid support, strong feature updates, and as the product grows, we are certain that in deciding to use Hotelogix, we made the correct decision, and we've proven it over 3 years of easy, reliable use.

A few negatives we experienced were during the development phase of the product, very early on. As the product matured and bugs were eliminated, we cannot find fault in the product or it's support service.

Matrika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for our Hotel.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

Time saving, easy to use, can use online from anywhere, pricing accuracy, excellent technology.

Hotelogix is best software because;

1. There is no chance of having multiple bookings; it is integrated with online agencies as like booking.com. Expedia.com and other.
2. Another best feature is setting price, we are able to set our price for all online agencies, and it converts into our local currency according to banking exchange rate.
3. Night Audit also another excellent feature, after we finish our night audit we can't change price for the second time which is safe and stops financial leakage.
4. We can use this software from anywhere which is very convenient to book rooms from home or during travel.
5. There are other many features which makes things much easy.

Nothing really, but we need more regular training so that we can use maximum features and get more benefit from it. There are many topics in 'Administrator Console' that we have not used fully.

Rizwana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Easy To Use

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

We are able to maintain the overall hotel data and even reports section provides each and every option which partner is referring to.

Hx is very compatible and user friendly
Ease of access
Every single function is designed in such a way that easy to understand and operate
POS Items

Round off adjustment issue - Because of this it has caused many checkout and invoicing problems though it has been resolved now

Antwort von Hotelogix

Thank you for your feedback, Rizwana.
We are pleased to know you have sought value from our product¿s user-friendliness. Delighting our customers is paramount to us, at Hotelogix and we are happy to hear that the round off adjustment issue has been resolved.
We look forward to be of continued service to you.

Jerry
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best experience I have had with any HMS ever!

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

I find the system very user friendly and the support is nothing short of excellence! I also like the way the whole solution has been packaged to include IPOS ( material Management) and Re-pup ( Reputation Management. This is probably the most helpful solution I have used to date.

I cant quite point a finger at any weakness that is bad enough to affect my daily operations as the team is always on standby to assist in case of any challenge.

Antwort von Hotelogix

Hi Jerry, Thank you for your review. We¿re glad to hear such a fantastic feedback!
Our team is working hard to be able to provide you with an even better experience.

Hamzeh

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 7.12.2021

i love how fast and professional the support team response are, they answers all questions regarding the system, simply satisfying.

the flexibility and easy access to all features, the software helped me to organize my facility and control it
day to day and manage reservations easily, helped me to raise my revenue as well by letting me know the occupancy to attract more guests and reservations to my hotel.

nothing to mention, so far so good for me

Niels
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recommend

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Good customer service. Development takes time, but are open for suggestions

Good customer service. Development takes time, but are open for suggestions

The ease of making a reservation, easy daily closure of the business.
Quick respons for customer service, dedicated person almost 24hours standby.

Multi-property and accountsmodule, however further development is in progress, and points addressed are Seriously taken and will be improved.

Ethan

Like The Software & Love The Support

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

Hotelogix has made it easy to integrate many platforms into one location. Their chat support and our personal rep have always been very supportive and helpful with any questions we have.

Once you get the hang of Hotelogix software, it's relatively easy to use. I like that it integrates multiple online travel agencies into one.

A missing feature is a manual for troubleshooting. If I ever have any issue, I have to reach out to support because there isn't a quick reference guide.

Luis
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hotelogix, the team and software to make your business thrive!

Bewertet am 23.9.2016

When we started our hotel business, we knew that we needed software that had a proven track record and excellent customer support. After careful research, we chose Hotelogix. Since then, we have tripled in size and the Hotelogix team has been there with us all the way.

I would recommend Hotelogix for businesses of any size. It is a technology and service partner you need to have.

The customer support and the reporting.

It would be nice, if it had an inventory system.
it would be nice if it had a calendar for employee shifts.
it would be nice if it had a tablet version.