Hotelogix

Hotelverwaltungssoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Khalil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and good customer service

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

The software is very easy to learn and understand, it simplifies the tasks that before, I had to use manual methods which were time consuming.

Nothing as everything is working as I expected)

Hi Khalil,
Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review.
The fact that you've highlighted the simplicity and ease-of-use of our product is commendable, since this is what we strive for. Automating daily operations is a cakewalk with Hotelogix and we are happy you have been successful in minimizing manual dependency and saving time. We look forward to our continued association.

Adnan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Great service provided by Upendra.

Upendra from the management team is very efficent and is always available to help.

None that I can think. Every systems can go through minor issues here an there but it is always about delivery.

Rodney
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Worst purchase of my life!

Bewertet am 21.3.2017

During the transition from one reservation software we were using to Hotelogix, they changed the channel manager over before it was ready to be online and usable. We had to use both Hotelogix software and the previous software we had been using for about 3 weeks- transferring reservations back and forth so we could take payments and keep all of the reservations straight. They didn't get our payment processing set up for weeks after going live with their software. We had reservations coming into Hotelogix from Booking.com, Expedia and etc but couldn't process the credit card payments! I wouldn't recommend this software to my worst enemy! Also- they gave us a discount to pay a year in advance. Then they took about two months to get the software working for us. Then when I wasn't happy with it, they refused to refund ANY of my money! STAY AWAY from Hotelogix!!

It looks good when they demo it quickly but beware. I can say it was easy to set up pricing, open and close rooms, tings like that but the good pales in comparison to the overall bad experience.

It's not user friendly. There are way too many steps required to do even the most basic of operations. The support is horrible in that you can only email them and hope for a response. There is no number to call to get help if you are in the middle of checking a guest in and something goes wrong or you just have a question.

Antwort von Rama Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have already addressed your concerns, as listed below,
Transition to New Channel Manager:
We had planned the transition and all existing reservations were uploaded. However, as with any system, the reservations that flow in during the transition time had to be manually uploaded. All new reservations from Channel Manager started flowing in to the PMS once the transition was completed.

Payment Gateway:
The payment gateway vendor from your end was unable to furnish required information for the integration. Eventually, when you switched to another Payment Gateway vendor, there was an issue with their sign-up which delayed the process further. Once the right version was signed-up, the integration was completed quickly.

Credit Card Issues:
Recording the Credit Card information within the PMS is against the PCI Compliance and industry accepted best practices. We offered an alternative solution that many of our clients use (Locator Emails) but this wasn’t taken up.

Support:
We have a dedicated account manager for all our clients to help resolve any issues on priority especially during onboarding. We also have a 24x7 live chat support for our clients, apart from the regular Email support. We have over 1000 clients in 100 countries that are using the system effectively. As with every system, there is a certain way of working to ensure the system integrity and best practices are followed and these can’t be changed upon individual client requests. We pride ourselves in the value that our product brings to the table and offer an unrestricted free trial for 15 days so the user can try the system in depth. Please note that you decided to go with discounted pricing for a yearly contract and such discounted yearly contracts are not refundable.
We are more than willing to discuss and resolve any open issues with our current or past clients. Also, we always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative since it provides us with the opportunity to learn and grow as an organization.

Delma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Price and easy to use

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Great. Will recommend to other hoteliers which manage a hotel, restaurant and gift shop as we do.

We manage a small hotel and restaurant and we have been using hotellogix for over 4 years. It has been a plus for the business particularly the POS system. Live chat support is fast and cstomer service. You cannot beat the price.

Probably I will say language barriers other than that nothing.

William

Top Supported Product for Hotel Management

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Overall pleased, mainly due to the great support

Ease of operation, speed of support, fairly inexpensive.

I use very few of the reports offered and it would be nice to have a list of commonly used reports shown via Youtube. It is possible that I have overlooked some awesome reports.

Ahmed
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Don’t trust them

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

If they can scam a business partner how about a customer. I’ve even stop using it for weeks now . Ezee absolute is better

Hotelogix don’t pay their business partners. They’ll lie to your face promising percentage as reseller and 3 months now no news from them. Even email they don’t respond . My client paid one year directly but I don’t even know who I’m working with.

Hotelogix scam their business partners . If you consider being a reseller don’t work with them. Waste of time and energy.

(CG) Chandraguptha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Since 2015 Oct, I am using Hx it was great to see basic to advances features in 500+ hotels...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

Made life easy for different need on Front Office Operations only, as of now there is no other department support features apart Front Office & Restaurant POS.

On Request, Lot of new features have been developed on based on universal resolutions,
As everyone knows it is really difficult to handle large chine of hotels like Treebo, as we can't handle manually based on expending the hotels in one portfolio & to analysis the data,
So with help of API, these became possible,
as per our requirement HX had supported us with best hospitality support.
It is really easy to use & anywhere at any time we can access based on our requirements using Website, APP, Msite everything is unique good days as well.

we have seen blackout dates with multiple bugs &
had some restriction access on usage hence there were multiple escalations on usage on bulk actions & API Calls, hence we had failures & bad days as well.

Antwort von Hotelogix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks, Chandraguptha for leaving a review. We are proud to be a part of Treebo¿s journey so far and look forward to the future interactions and thereby the development of our product. We value your suggestions :)

laksmi

Bloo Lagoon review

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Hotelogix was easy for use , and it's helpfull for frontdesk and booking reservation.
As long as we use , we never have any big problem with this system, anytime we need help , Hotelogix always support and quick response.

Amos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best PMS FOR HOTEL

Bewertet am 30.4.2022

saves time and enable to the use to control hotel operations.

User friendly: it is is easy to use and thus takes short time to train new personnel on how to operate.

I have really nothing negative about Hotelogix

Santosh

Product & Services

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Support peoples are very helpfull, at any time they are reddy to solve your problems.

Reservations and billing and keeping guest details

Keon

Christmas Eve Blocked off the account

Bewertet am 24.12.2020

Typically good. Except for the issues I had today.

I like the quality of reports that you’re able to receive with the software.

My billing is suppose to be directly deducted from my credit card. For some reason hotel logix decided this month they didn’t want to do an automatic withdrawal. The account isn’t even a month past due and they choose to block access, so night audit and checkout for guests could not be completed. I get a call Christmas Eve morning and half to deal with something stupid like this is infuriating. When speaking to my account rep over the phone he laughed at me. I have two hotels which I use this software and may start looking for other software if this is how you are treated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Roomsy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix

It was the software that I had most experience with.
Cheryl

Good Value

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

Not having any PMS to compare to this, I will say that they are pretty great if you have the patience. It's like going to COSTCO, don't go if you are in a hurry or hungry. 2 years in, we are pretty happy with it, we just had to adjust our wants and needs to the program. I suppose that goes for whatever program you select. If you are a small business, this is a good choice, even with the snags.

Does much more than I need but I am happy it's there if I need it.
Customer service is frustrating but they always fix whatever issue you have, if it is fixable.
I think this product is probably the best you will find out there for the money and service provided. I shopped a long time before selecting this PMS.

The learning curve was brutal, at least for people with absolutely no previous experience. However, my account manager was always egar to help. He was always there for us.
Unable to go back and update or correct information after night audit. After night audit you are litteraly locked out of doing anything. We hate night audit but understand other properties needing it.
When you do locate a help area you have no option to "search" for your problem.
We hate that this system wants to round off. You can't just opt out of the rounding option so when it figures you have a wierd carryover, it automatically adjusts it, causing us problems closing folios sometimes.
Unable to provide the customer with a full bill showing room charges, payments etc until checkout and night audit has been completed.

Gaston

SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, EFFECTIVE

Bewertet am 26.7.2017

The benefits that I obtained were the simple and practical handling of the availability of my rooms, management of rates and a clear information on the finances of the hotel

What I like the most is that you can access the system from anywhere. This is very important to me because the hotel is not in the same country where I live.

I have been using the system for over 3 years and are constantly updating and adding new features. Initially only used the PMS and now we have integrated the channel manager, to facilitate the sale of the rooms in the Ota's. This is a very big advantage as it simplifies the work of loading of reservations, since they enter directly into the PMS

For sure, we will continue to grow together!

Is not a cons, but I would like you to implement more channels of attention in Spanish as well as reports of updates. I believe that it would also be better to follow up with the clients regarding the updates and new functions of the system and in case it is necessary to carry out some training

Antwort von Hotelogix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback. We¿re pleased to know that you are enjoying the benefits of Hotelogix. We also appreciate your suggestion and shared it with the department concerned to look into it. We constantly release new features and update our product regularly, and your comments will definitely help us make the product even better.

MICHAEL
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

HOTELOGIX REVIEW

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

HOTELOGIX ALLOWS ME TO GET A GREAT OVERVIEW OF MY BUSINESS AND INCREASE PROFIT BY USING REPORTS AND THE FUNCTIONALITYOF THE SYSTEM TO ENSURE BEST RATES ARE BEING PUT OUT AND THE POS SYSTEM ALLOWS GREAT AUDITING AND REPEORTING WHICH ALSO HELPS IN BUSINESS PLANING AND PROFITBILTY.

HOTELOGIX IS EASY TO USE AND ALLOWS COMPLETE HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF RESERVATIONS AND POS SYSTEM TO ENSURE A SEEMLESS OPERATION.

INTEGRATION IS NOT SO EASY AS THE TECHNICIAN AND MANAGERS AT HOTELOGIX NEED TO TAKE TIME TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT FROM THE SYSTEM AND HOW YOU NEED IT SET UP AS EVERY BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT AND OF COURSE IF YOU ARE NEW TO HOTELOGIX YOU DONT FULLY KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT GREAT FEATURES IT HAS. THIS CAN MEAN THAT YOU DONT GET FULL VALUE OR USE FROM THE SYSTEM AT FIRST AND IN WORST CASE YOU DONT SET UP PEFERCTLY SO NEED TO FIND WORK AROUNDS AT TIMES.

Casey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied but wish it was more versatile

Bewertet am 5.3.2022

Having a cloud based system was critical for our business. It has been easy for our staff to use and it is a good value for the price.

Unlike a typical hotel, we are a lodge that manages and books vacation rentals for private owner. We were unable to find software that fit our needs, but chose Hotelogix because it seemed the best option out there to customize. Setting up the different fees and pricing is challenging for us. The channel manager functionality doesn't allow us to take third party bookings in a way we are satisfied with. We had hoped to link our reservation calendars to our website, however we are unable to do so with our desired functionality.

Myrtos

Hotelogix customer review

Bewertet am 3.5.2013

Our overall recommendation is that after using Hotelogix for over 3 years, we strongly suggest any hotel, B&B or similar lodging establishment trial run Hotelogix before finalizing any selection process. We have benefited from it's ease of use, cut expensive and often obsolete equipment to store data/maintenance, and from our experience know that Hotelogix is a reliable partner for our business. We trust future users will enjoy the product/service/support we have over the last 3 years.

Our company selected Hotelogix for the following reasons: it's ease of use, it's stability, a very rich and functional feature set, links to OTA's, and a very strong and effective customer support base. This support proved to be very effective and helpful! The benefit's of it's pricing simply added to the already impressive set of gains we received utilizing the product. As user's of the system, we can write a glowing review, but to be fair and transparent, any company seeking a PMS system that will meet all their requirements, we strongly advise prospective customers give this product a trial run. We tested approximately 6-8 PMS products, and found only one which offered similar features and strengths, but not the matching cost benefits. As users since August 2009, we have had solid support, strong feature updates, and as the product grows, we are certain that in deciding to use Hotelogix, we made the correct decision, and we've proven it over 3 years of easy, reliable use.

A few negatives we experienced were during the development phase of the product, very early on. As the product matured and bugs were eliminated, we cannot find fault in the product or it's support service.

Gerry

Changing you core PMS system is never easy as every member of staff is affected!

Bewertet am 12.1.2015

We installed Hotelogix about 6 months ago as part of an overall move to cloud based applications. We had been running a system called AvonData for the past five years. Our criteria included support of traditional PMS functions, an integrated web booking engine, channel manager, EPOS and function room booking capability. In addition we wonted a system that seamlessly integrate with other cloud based solutions such as Xero, accounting along with a willingness to interface with revenue management solutions such as PriceMatch and review management systems such as ReviewPro.

Support particularly out of normal working hours together with a good issue tracking and account management approach were also important.

Cost was a consideration but not our number one priority, we felt that feature/function match, customer support and being part of a large growing company were equally important.

Installing a new core system is never easy as it affects your whole business and virtually all members of staff, we made some mistakes such as not fully mapping our requirements and not spending time getting staff 'buy in' six months down the line we are fully live on all modules and starting to reap the benefits of our decision.

I like hearing my phone 'ping' with new accommodation bookings seven days a week, twenty four hours a day with no operator intervention. Managing our room stock from a single Global rate System helps me keep on top of the revenue management side of the business, integration with Xero is also a big plus point.

We have notice that the system is very functionally rich and although we are only a small country house hotel (18 rooms, function rooms, restaurant) we have some special practices which the system can accommodate.

Overall I think the system has some excellent feature/functions supporting our needs now and more importantly in the future. Its cost effective to use,we pay a low monthly fee, and their customer service is becoming more and more responsive.

Abhishikt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

It just very simple and easy to handle.

Bewertet am 4.7.2018

Our hotel chain company was fully depended on this and helped us a lot understand flow and process of entire software and now we are able to build our own CRS.

1. UI is simple
2. Easy to understand
3. HX support very responsive when it comes to customization or addition of extra feature.
4. Customization option are very effective and easy control .

1. Room blocking audit trial can be improved.
2. Temp block option can be also improve as in if by mistake we don,t select timing for temp bock it just disappear. (In this situation it can be used as 30 sec block).

Antwort von Hotelogix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for taking out time to write a review for us. It¿s great to know that Hotelogix has helped you build your own CRS and you¿re getting benefitted from our features :)
Your suggestions will be shared with the concerned department. Dedicated account manager for your property will update you on the same.

John

Review for Hotelogix

Bewertet am 1.9.2022

It has automated our reservation process and made reporting smoother

The frontdesk view is great. I like the links to training videos also

The POS interface can be more cool in appearance

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

eZee Centrix und eZee Absolute

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hotelogix

Was the best among the alternatives i got
Julie Ann

Bewertet am 10.5.2022

Great experience once you get familiar with the program

Great reporting features for accounting purposes

Takes some time to maneuver around the system to get a better understanding of it

Excellent support by the team,

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

As in Hotel industry. now we have stopped the food bills to attach with the room main invoice.
PMS connected with the Chennal Mgr so don't nee to check all OTAs reservation every time.
every easy to check the room inventory.

Easy to use to describe the invoice details to customer, in item wise.

you can't take step back. transactions cannot be removed or hide. re settlement not possible.

Antwort von Hotelogix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for leaving a review. Highly appreciated! Do you know, we¿re coming up with upgraded version of POS i.e POS 2.0? Dedicated account manager for your property will update you on the same.

Bonnie

An Amazing Experience!

Bewertet am 8.8.2021

The team at Hotelogix are excellent especially our account manager Ankit. Two thumbs up.
There were a few glitches this year but it has been resolved.

We have been using Hotelogix for many years . For the price point, this is the most comprehensive system in the market and has everything you need to run your hotel!

Sometimes there were glitches in the system and we were not able to check a guest in or make a reservation.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My perfect experience with hotelogix

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

I got the best experience ever! it solves all issues with the room, and it makes it easier to follow up on everything and everything is accounted for! its a wonderful experience!!!

Its easy to use and efficient! makes running the hotel much more easier!

no complains! meets all my requirements

Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
It is great to know that our product has helped you manage your hotel better and more easily.
We are glad you found value in our easy-to-use PMS and look forward to being of continued service to you.

Kateline
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Our experience with hotelogix and with the system we use in our department has been very useful

Bewertet am 22.6.2018

To have a control of check ins and check outs and to make sure that upon arrival ,guests will have their reservation printed.

At the beginning this software was a little bit complicated but when we got used to it it is very easy.

Well let´s say when there is a reservation made with Booking.com and we need to make sure that the price of booking is the same with the price of hotelogix.

Antwort von Hotelogix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey, thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Highly appreciate it!

Mohamed Nour
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ive been using it for some time now...Very good support always get an answer for my questions

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Ease of managing daily operation and automate it. I love the fact that I can see everything even if I am not in the country even.

Ease of use, and User interface. Options are really what you need an much more. Almost covering everything you might need in operation

Would be nice to have an Arabic interface in the future.

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for writing the review. We¿re happy to know that Hotelogix is helping you in managing daily operations and automating it.