6.152 Bewertungen

Michelle S.
  • Branche: Musik

Webbing With Wix

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

Alexandro P.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Créer un site facilement avec Wix est à a la porté de tous

Bewertet am 10.1.2021

Wix est adapté aux personnes qui n'a pas les compétences techniques, celui qui n'a jamais conçu de site internet a de multiple fonction pour en créer un.

Toutes les petites entreprise qui n'ont pas de budget pour payer un concepteur peut le faire avec ces propre moyen, quelque tutoriel et de la volonté.

Wix est vraiment top pour celui qui souhaite construire un site rapidement et facilement.

1- L'interface est très facile à comprendre. Chaque option est correctement placée de manière à ce que la courbe d'apprentissage ne soit pas trop raide. Toute personnes désirant créer un site rapidement peut le faire.
2-La fonction comme l'alignement intelligent est super cool.
3- La FAQ est fournie, les questions d'usage ou de difficulté ou déjà une réponse, du coup on ne peut pas rester bloqué très longtemps.
4 - Enregistre les fichiers avec facilité et la fonction de suivi du gestionnaire de versions est un outil formidable.
5 -Peu couteux

Des frais supplémentaires.
Différentes tâches ou options de personnalisation peuvent entraîner des couts supplémentaires.
Par exemple, une URL personnalisée, certaines mises en page de site, et bien d'autres choses encore, peuvent toutes s'ajouter à votre prix global.

Kevin A.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Quick and Simple Way to Set up A Website

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

I found my experience with wix good, I just wish the more customizable features were included rather than paying extra.

I like that it billed monthly and I can drag and drop it into templates that are modern and easy to use. I've always liked how easy it was to use and implement into a mobile-friendly website.

It is very expensive and the high-end features that give it a more custom feel are not possible with most plans. The tier system is not fair and gives this cheapness aspect.

Avash K.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Christine T.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to website development tool for clients

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

I’ve used Wix for over 11 years and have had 100% client satisfaction. The templates have given me light speed in turnaround time for completing an entire website and warp speed when executing any requests for changes and updates from clients. It all boils down to providing excellent customer service to my clients and this web development tool makes it that much easier for me.

More often do my clients want a website that they can easily modify and manage on their own after it’s been developed and published. When I know this to be on their wishlist for their site, I go to Wix. Not only can I quickly design a site for them without the obligation of purchasing the web hosting, they can walkthrough the product and use it before committing to it. Their platform is easy to use with plenty of opportunities to modify templates and the apps to enhance the features and functions of the site are low-cost and also easy to use.

There are certainly some design limitations with the interface. The changes I make on desktop version doesn’t automatically take effect on the mobile version (requiring more time and effort when designing). While I do love the unstructured editor which allows me more freedom in my design, I’ve found myself just learning shortcuts and workarounds with the bugs I encounter. But for clients who aren’t as familiar with the interface, it can be a struggle.

Megan J.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Highly recommended for beginners!

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

I initially created my website through Bluehost and WordPress but found it to be more complicated than I would have liked. Bluehost offered a lot more flexibility than I needed for my small site so Wix worked out fine for me. I wish I would have initially started with Wix. I recommend it to anyone just starting out with website building.

Wix is incredibly easy to use and doesn't require any coding experience. Wix has easy drag and drop options which makes creating your website really simple, honestly, anyone can do it. They also have a lot of customization options and templates so that you can make your website look the way you want. Another thing I love is Wix's customer service. They always respond super fast and getting connected with someone on the phone isn't hard at all. Of all the times I contacted them via phone there was no wait time and I was able to speak with someone right away. As a business owner, making sure my website is up and running correctly is incredibly important so choosing a website builder with good customer service was a must for me.

Going from Bluehost to Wix, it was clear that there wasn't as much freedom and flexibility with Wix. There aren't multiple hosting options to choose from with Wix and while Wix does have customization options, there aren't nearly as many as with Bluehost. Wix also isn't the best for large websites and is better suited for smaller, simple, sites.

Jessica S.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple to use, easy to get support on, can build a company website in minutes

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

I'd say my overall experience has been nothing but positive. I've been growing with it since I was a teenager when I built a preliminary website for my church, a college student with a personal portfolio and have since graduated into using it for my freelance webdesign and management. They offer wonderful features and perks like ad vouchers, SEO analyzation tools, phone numbers and email services, domain purchasing through their website. I mean there's not an easier tool to use in my opinion. It beats wordpress in a ease of use and intergration test hands down in my opinion.

I love that when I first started creating website with wix I was able to do EVERYTHING for free and then only needed to pay to remove Wix branding. It make you feel confident that you'll be able to benefit from a subscription before you even purchase one. I initially utilized this to create a personal portfolio and have since expanded to utilizing for freelance work. The best feature is that it's not coding based. Non technologically inclined individuals are able to utilize with ease, can use templates, there are color themse if you aren't using custom BUT you CAN do all of those things yourself if you WANT to. Awesome product and have recommended many times.

Something I wish could be improved is alternative payment methods. If I want a customer to pay for their plan directly, I don't want them to have to provide me with their number, I want them to beable to make that purchase themselves while still maintaining my admin status and not compromising my own password. I can't stress how great support is when I need help so if there is anything diffcult for me to conceptualize they have chat features, email and phone lines available for assistance and are super helpful.

Pamela S.
  • Branche: Musik

Amazing Website Functionality with Incredible Features

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

My overall experience with Wix has been a very positive one. Wix fills a unique niche in that it allows beginners to create a professional-looking website with little to no coding skills, yet has extremely advanced features that grow with you. From booking integration, to blog creation, menus to mobile device formatting customization, I really have not found any other platform that is so extensive in what it offers.

Wix is one of the best website providers out there. The features are easy to start with, yet provide unprecedented opportunity for enhancement. Some of the advanced tools they provide such as databases, datasets, and dynamic pages, allow for templates to be created without manually copying each page. Wix has amazing music player integration, allowing composers and music artists to showcase and sell their work directly from their website. The apps, coding tools and new addition, called Velo, allow for infinite customization, making Wix a great choice for anyone who needs more than the basics.

Overall, Wix is amazing and I have had very positive experiences using their platform. However there are a few areas for improvement. Wix is missing Apple Pay functionality at the moment. This drives customers to other platforms in order to fill this gap. Wix also has an amazing art store app with so much potential, however the company used for print fulfillment has received several less-than stellar reviews. I have also noticed that website speeds for Wix sites tend to be slightly slower than other companies. There are also several formatting glitches I have experienced with Wix, especially with page layout, but they seem to be short-lived. The limited social media share button customization in terms of color, shape and formatting can be frustrating for websites with a specific decor. Otherwise, my experience has been very positive.

Carrie S.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Build your website with WIX

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

I basically use wix for our company website, measuring traffic and producing newsletters. Overall I am more than happy with Wix and for the time being I would not switch to a different tool. It's easy, it's all over beautiful, it gives you space for creativity without having to dig into coding and the few cons you would def. also experience with a different tool. So overall I would highly recommend WIX.

I love the product because it's feasible, quite easy to get acquainted with and use and it offers a large set of options (free and for extra charge), that can really help you as a small cap business to implement and use efficient tools and services, which you otherwise would have to purchase expensive and mostly in an overkill from a marketing supplier or consulting agency.

The multi language use is a necessity, but unfortunately not always running in an efficient way and sometimes also producing a little chaos within your templates. You really need to think from your primary language and see to it that translations do not run much longer or shorter, otherwise when using certain "decoration" items, they get pushed around your page in an odd way.

Zandrich M.

Wix: Web Development Bulwark

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

My experience with Wix kicked off when they launched their HTML platform in 2012; a year later, I would find myself using Wix to study HTML by dissecting pre-built modules and whole websites in order to gain insight into their operation - then appropriating that knowledge to my own projects.

By late 2015, I was firmly established as a freelancer, offering web development as a service to my clients; it was then that I realised some projects need not be built from scratch, but instead were better suited for Wix - I used my existing knowledge of HTML, paired with the Wix platform, to build clean, fully-functional websites for my clients in no time at all, cutting costs and saving time for both myself and my clients. More recently, I've utilised Wix to help establish a presence on the internet for two of my startup companies.

I am very satisfied with Wix overall, and, as both developer and end-user, I've found no fault with their services over the course of six years.

Wix was designed and developed with untrained users in mind, people who work in fields unrelated to web development as a whole - the result is a simple, easy-to-use platform for basic web development, all without the need to spend two (or more) years mastering the HTML, Java, CSS and/or PHP languages. Overall, Wix has had a profound impact the success of small/medium startups, and will continue to disrupt the market by providing a means of developing beautiful websites to entrepreneurs for years to come.

The greatest downfall for Wix, and any similar service, is the nature of the service itself; using templates and ready-made code in order to work around building the website from scratch has as many benefits as it has downsides - for most, the functionality provided by Wix is absolutely sufficient, but for others the need for specialised functionality not facilitated by Wix will require hands-on coding and building.

Wix has been working around this problem by making the code accessible, and providing a more-than-adequate editor with which to amend the pre-written code, all the while expanding on the available code behind the tools a user can implement on a Wix site - ultimately, though, Wix does not support the full functionality behind HTML, Java, etc. that one would have access to when developing a website from scratch.

Serena R.
  • Branche: Design
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We can all use it (at least on the easy version)

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Extra: As I said before, I've been working on Wix during the last month. I'm not designing a normal website, I'm doing an interactive infographic (whaaaaat???). Yes, Design teachers offered us some websites to design this kind of infographics, truth is that there are many tools thought for this task, such as genial.ly, but no one offers really interactive and versatile choices as wix does. It's really confortable to makek this kind of interactions on a website designer.
Needless to say i'm not using templates, I design everything on Ai and Ps and add them to the UI as pictures or vectors.

Some years before, I first used this app for making a portfolio, in that moment I used a template, but I changed it a lot so it didn't look like my classmates websites. One more point for me, one more point for Wix!

Personally speaking, i'm not in favor of using templates, and I think any properly called designer should. But, we must understand this app is not thought for designers only, so, templates designs are not bad at all. They are quite simple, customizable and versatile no matter what you need to show on your website. They look so modern too!

I don't think it's the best tool for a complete business website but, for example, it's useful to design menus, cataloges, present a brand, or even yourself (portfolios), usign it as a tool to complement your job. -At least with templates, the blank design tool will give you more chances to show whatever you want.-

For the most experienced designers I sugest working on vectorial and photographic apps at first, and do never use templates, but your resources with the interactions the UI offers.

About the cons, I don't think this app has many limitations for a normal user, but designers could have some issues.
During the last month I've been working there and the limitation I found was that "cursor effects" are only available on boxes, so if I want to put this effect on an object, I need to put a square box over the object. Altough boxes are invisible, it really changes the experience.
Something similar happens with vectors (properly saved on .svg). If you want to made them clickable, the square that delimitates its form will be clickable too, really unconfortable.

I never needed to conect a domain, but plans are quite expensive among other apps, check what's better for you.

Andrew L.
  • Branche: Design

Wix is a great CMS with a few Issues

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

Overall it's a great platform. It has really powerful features and add-on apps that can bring life and amazing capabilities to your website. Plus they are always improving things...

Wix is one of the best CMS website platform on the market. It requires no coding skills and very little technical skills. You do have to be pretty savvy with using design software but they offer a really cool self built templates that you just plug in your information and your good to go. After working with
Wix for a couple of years it becomes easier and easier to use.
I love their design templates. It makes it easy to design amazing website with little design skills.

The biggest issue I have with Wix is that it's sometimes hard to line up images and text with their drag and drop features. Also, their mobile response feature is very weak. You will have to build the site on the desktop and then have to rearrange everything again for the mobile view which can sometimes be very tedious.

Charles E.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to setup and use for small businesses

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

I have built sites using about every WYSIWYG tool on the market. My go-to is actually Wordpress but I've found that can be a bit cumbersome for really small companies. That one person or 5 person company doesn't need the maintenance headache of a big extensible website. Get something out the door so customers can find you in a day or three is way better than hiring a consultant and putting a lot of time and effort. At least until product-market fit has been identified. The templates in Wix do half the work for us and moving objects around on the screen is easy! It's a great buy for the money.

I like how simple it is to buy a domain, design a logo, build a quick site, and be selling goods or services or have a nicely SEO-optimized site in minutes or hours rather than days or years. They have graphics that are simple to drag and drop, forms are easy, even booking appointments isn't that difficult. For a basic website, there are few tools on the market that make it as easy!

Form builders, embedding content, and adding more customizable slide shows without making them seem hard could be better. Also, moving from the really easy stuff to slightly more customizable stuff seems scarier than it needs to be when prompted that once you allow full customization that we can't go back. That's not a big deal at all (still no HTML required).

Matthew B.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

WIX Works

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

We were able to lockdown our domain and intergrate with other services to provide a robust and affordable solution. WIX has been great and the graphic presentation excellent.

Easy to deploy, Ease of use, ease of management and reasonably priced solution makes an easy decision for us to continue using WIX.

No complaints about the software. A few years ago it would be there's too much-- they keep improving and adding/changing. This is what is truly cool about using WIX is that they do not remain static in a everchanging world with changing needs.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

How to be a web designer (without being one)

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

With Wix, I was able to launch my sites, both personal and commercial. It has been a great help and has even served as a distraction since its interface makes building a website fun. I got the benefit of being able to create completely aesthetic and professional sites using the tools that the site itself offers. The most remarkable thing is its real time editing, which, not knowing html, was and still is useful to me.

If you've always dreamed of designing your own website, Wix is probably one of the best options. It has a modern interface that makes the user feel comfortable from the beginning. If you have no design experience, it is an excellent place, since Wix offers the user a long list of templates and tools as add-ons that allow you to customize your site to your liking. You can connect with several existing software systems (from third parties) such as Drive, Youtube, Vimeo, Word, among many others.
Also, depending on the plan, it allows the user to acquire a domain right there or if the user already has one, to connect it.

Wix is an excellent tool, which in part has its cost in relation to the gadgets it offers and templates. What happens is that many users, after using Wix and its tools, become skilled in design and always look for something more professional. But Wix always aims at the beginner public to which, logically, it offers standard or semi-professional solutions at a high cost. In simple words, it would be necessary to add more tools and content for experienced users.

Anthony B.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Wix Websites - No Need to wait ****

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Wix allowed our clients to use the free option and start uploading material and organise documents without delays, for further curation.

Wix is the most awesome website builder to get going straight away. It can be so frustrated just to get started in building a website - Artwork, Hosting, Pricing etc.
Wix lets you just jump in for free, and evolve.

You may not get a personalised domain on the free option. But that is balanced off with the fact that you can just blast off, without a load of running around and expense to get that urgent website going.

Akshay K.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My Experience with Wix

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Wix was ok for me. They could have done better with SEO and making the interface faster. Although I do not use Wix as on now but can refer to people who have eCommerce business.

Wix is a very clean and easy website builder. The most amazing feature is the AI (Artificial Intelligence) platform which designs a website for you based on some input. Wix has a huge collection of stock images and videos readily available at no extra cost. It also offers a free SSL certificate.

Load very slow when updating. I had many difficulties running google ads. SEO feature is not that advance as Yoast or Semrush. As WIX does not use the WordPress platform it has fewer features.

Cushi M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

The best website designer for simple, beautiful, fully customizable websites.

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

I have been using Wix for at least 8 years and have been very pleased with it throughout. It constantly adapts and changes, becoming easier, more intuitive and more user friendly. It is by far the best website designer that I have tried.

I love that Wix has endless templates to choose from, multiple in every industry you can think of. The templates are easy to customize and Wix has a robust self-help library that explains the steps for almost any task you might find yourself doing in a clear and easy to follow way. As a graphic designer, I prefer Wix over SquareSpace because the drag-and-drop style of the platform allows for complete design control.

I like least about Wix, the limited layouts for some of the applications that are available and the limited availability of applications in general.

Kaprice dal cerro, B.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

More diverse than you think

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

I have enjoyed my experience using Wix. My website has never gone down and it has allowed me to create automation for parts of my business.

What I like about Wix is that you don't need to be a software developer to create a great-looking website. There are a lot of tools that many users don't realize that Wix has. For instance, setting up a workshop and taking payment is easy to create on your Wix website. There are many themed templates to choose from to help you create the look and feel that you want without having to spend a lot of time thinking about how you want your website to look.

There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to make some advanced changes to your website. This may take some time or you may need the help of someone who has Wix knowledge if you aren't a techy person.

Matthew P.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Great service for setting up a new website!

Bewertet am 25.4.2021

Overall, the ease of use and simple beauty of Wix is, for me, well worth the premium I pay. If I can pay a little extra to save a whole lot of time and headache, I do - and Wix lets me do exactly that.

Wix is incredibly easy to use, especially with Wix's ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). I have zero knowledge of web design, let alone design in and of itself. Using Wix's ADI I was able to make a gorgeous website for my company that continues to get compliments. It's very easy to update the website with new information, which is a must-have for me. I've rarely had issues with speed or usability - Wix just works.

Wix can be expensive. The price for ease of use seems to be higher premiums for what would be a given elsewhere - specifically, higher plans within their "website plans" tier only really offer marketing incentives (in my opinion) that expire after a year of use. Sure, you get more storage as well - but $5/mo just for an extra 10GB of storage (from Unlimited plan to Pro plan) seems a little steep, given that for $0.05 I could store the same amount on Backblaze B2 and use a Wordpress instance. In short, anything beyond the basic Combo plan seems obtusely overpriced. Moreover, every single time I enter Wix to edit my site, I feel I'm met with annoying advertisements to get a custom email, get a custom domain, etc. etc. which are just advertisements for services I already have elsewhere (though lately these have calmed down).

Kristie K.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Perfect for Service-Related Businesses

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Wix has been my favorite platform to promote my products but in 2021, I decided to switch things up and create a Shopify store with a domain name because Wix was not helping me generate sales at all. It became too pricey, too complicated, and the packages didn't offer discount options during the pandemic, so I had to hire a freelancer from Upwork. The Wix experts never communicated well with me, were slow when providing the service, and did not complete the project.

My favorite part of the software is the videomaking tool. Along with the videos I create, I can post them in a template through Wix and send my newsletters to my subscribers and customers. Wix does a great job of keeping a track of my subscribers and having an organized analytics page. I don't think Wix is disorganized at all. It can be pricey for the different type of services to make my website stand out on Google search, but there are discounts from time to time.

My least favorite part of Wix is how it is weak in sales. I had to create a Shopify store to promote the sales part of my business because Wix is more efficient for service-related companies. When I do use the videomaking feature, there aren't that many video templates to choose from. Instead, I am limited on the template designs. For music, it is endless, but I don't plan to use every type of audio in my videos. The other issue is price. I hired a freelancer from Wix to help me with my SEO and it was $100 for just linking SEO and I thought it was too pricey. I ended up using Upwork to hire someone else to help me promote my products. The freelancers signed up in Wix (also called Experts) are not good with communication and they are too expensive.

Diane H.

Easy to Use and Deploy

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

I'm very satisfied with WIX but would love for them to update some of their functionality.

Wix is a powerful drag and drop web editor. It has a full suite of strips and components that make designing the site easy and quick. It's easy to update the SEO and to customize the site to anything you want. Font selection is great and the ability to upload additional google fonts is advantageous. BONUS: The app tracks visitors and lets you know when someone is interacting with your site.

The inability to switch templates is problematic. So when a person needs to update the site to a new look and feel, it's time intensive. The mobile editor is entirely too limited. In a mobile first world, we need a whole suite of editing options. Also, consistency between pages can be problematic. It would be ideal to put in pixel ratios and height maximums.

Rayan M.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Très bon site et super facile à utilisé pour les e-commerces

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

J'adore créé des sites avec wix pour vendre des objets pour mes abonnés YouTube le problèmes c'est que je n'est jamais de clients car ils penses à une arnaque vu que je prenais pas l'option payantes et qu'il y a marquer Wix dans l'url.

Certains de mes (anciens) amis en on profité pour m'arnaquer en disant que si je leurs envoient un produits gratuit il pourrait me faire de la visibilités et aux final rien.

Ce site à du potentiel on peut faire se qu'on veut dessus mais si on débourse pas d'argent personne ne connaîtra notre site et le verra.

J'aimes beaucoup le fait qu'il y est une possibilités gratuites et ceux à durée indéterminé qui nous permet donc de l'utilisé gratuitement si l'on veut.

Tout est à disposition on peut mettre pas mal de choses sur notre site et ceux même avec l'option gratuite, on peut avoir un site plutôt complet.

On peut aussi mettre un planning à disposition et on peut aussi créé plusieurs pages qui seront liés chacune les unes aux autres ultra facilement.

On peut aussi masquer, démasquer et supprimer certaines pages et articles si on veux les publiés, les améliorés ou tout simplement les supprimés.

On peut aussi faires des sites super beau et super instructifs ont peut aussi modifier le fond on peut rajoutés des images personnalisés et on peut choisir si la tva est imposables ou pas sur nos produits on peut aussi faire des frais de livraison différent pour diverses pays. On peut aussi vendre des objets virtuelles tels que des livres, pdf...

On peut aussi affiché des compteurs de combiens de gens sont venus sur cette pages des compte à rebours si par exemple si on fait des promotions/réductions. On fixent nous mêmes les prix ont peut aussi faire des achats test voir si tout se passent bien.

Ont peut aussi mettre en place des emails automatique pour les boîtes mail. Ont peut aussi en créé pour les gens qui ont abandonné leur panier.

On peut mettre un tchat rapide à disposition et plein d'autres options.

Le problèmes le plus importants à mes yeux c'est que pour avoir un url personnalisé sans qu'il y est marquer wix il faut payé pareille pour si l'on veut attiré des clients pour boosté notre site il faut prendre l'offre Wix.

Il n'y a pas de période d'essai et quand on veut ouvrir sa boutique en ligne avec 0€ on peut pas. Pareille si on ne veux pas de publicités sur notre site il faut prendre l'offre payantes.

Du coup le gros moins de Wix c'est qu'il faut payer obligatoirement pour que sont sites soit vue par des gens et pour avoir plein d'autre possibilité.

Jennifer S.
  • Branche: Sport

Fast and Easy

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

My overall experience with Wix has been extremely positive. My sites are put up and edited quickly, and can be completely overhauled and changed at any time. The drop and drag features make it a snap for novice users.

I have three sites up and they are simple to build and edit. The software is terrific for small businesses that don't have an "IT" person on staff and need to get things updated quickly. There are plenty of options in terms of templates, fonts, buttons, graphics, and more.

The only negative thing is having to purchase multiple custom emails. It's a bit pricey for small businesses. It would be nice if you received three emails as the standard purchase.

Frank Y.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The only way to be a full stack developer without coding.

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

If you want to become a Full Stack web developer without learning HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript then WIX is the best CMS for you to choose. I've introduced a lot of friends to use WIX and they really enjoy it. I am now part of the WIX family.

After some few years in the web development world, I wanted the best CMS with more features that can help me design my websites without stressing on too much coding. Wix was there to rescue me. With Wix I can develop tons of websites within a week without CODING. This is so far the best CMS for every web developer. It is also easy for everyone to learn, customer and use.

I need more feature in Wix CMS because I'm stack and I won't use any CMS except. I don't have any problem with the price. It is very cool.