Wix Bewertungen

Wix

Webseitenerstellungs- und Veröffentlichungsplattform.

4.4/5 (2997 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to use but needs a few very important updates

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I love the experience of creating through Wix. I'll use them for the year I prepaid for but as it draws to a close, I'll be reconsidering if the blog remains so unchangeable and if the site doesn't improve in terms of speed and SEO.

Coming from the world of Wordpress, Dreamweaver and PHP/HTML, Wix is what website building should be: drag and drop with intuitive design.
If you want a pop-up window, it's incredibly easy to create.
If you want a parallax background, embedded video or whatever else may seem fun and valuable, Wix makes it very easy to do.
No, it is not as easy as the commercials make it out, but hopefully you already knew that. It is, however, very close.
If what you need is a gradual (non-steep) learning curve and the ability to create a great-looking website, go to Wix now and read no further.
But if you also want control over your blog and need your site to be fully optimized, especially for SEO, than read on.

For blogging, Wix is terrible. How hard is it to allow a sidebar? Wix has no option for adding a sidebar in its blog posts. This is the place where you can direct your readers to check out more of your content or maybe click on an Adsense ad, but with Wix, it's a purely minimalist experience.
Additionally, the blog posts only allow two sizes of images. For a site that lured me in with so much versatility and control, I assumed that the blogs would be the same, but no. Wix is sort of anti-blogging.
If you want to blog, you need to stay with Wordpress, the king of blogging.

Lastly, Wix has issues with upload speed. The whole reason I switched from Wordpress to Wix was that my video backgrounds were causing too slow of a site. I checked Wix sites and it seemed to be far quicker. I created a test site with all the video backgrounds and it uploaded very quickly. But once I fully launched the site, it's now almost slow as my old Wordpress site. Still faster, but not by much.
This has an effect on SEO ranking which is crucial for my business.
There's also apparant issues with SEO regarding how Wix uses flash-based sites, but I think Wix has been making strides to ensure that it's pages are easy to read by the spider-bots Google and other search engines use.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix websites for beginners to experts!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience with Wix, I would use this, and have suggested it to many of my friends. The ease of use, for an intermediate website person like myself made it a no brainer. I was really happy with the support as well as the tutorial videos and step by steps that Wix provides in order to make your job easier are great. I update my website every week, and Wix is so easy to do it on. I use google docs and excel sheets that are linked to my site, and display without issues.

Wix makes making Websites easy!

I created my first "real" website using Wix. I inherited a site that has been previously been posted on a different out of the box site. I looked at the other provider, and just felt the options were really limited as to what I could do, and what I wanted to do with the site. I wanted to take what we previously had, and take it up a notch. I wanted to add menu items, forms, video, pictures, and more. I started from scratch with the Wix template, and went from there. I wanted a menu option at the top of the page, but I wanted to have options on how I wanted that menu to look. Wix had a ton of templates you can choose from for menu's as well as page feel and look. You can also upload your own background (which I did) to add a theme to your site. I run a men's hockey league, so I added a rink background to our site. I was very happy with the many options I was able to choose from in order to create the site.

You can also add a page from this menu, hide a page, delete a page, or re-order how you want the pages to be displayed on your site. We run a spring league as well, and during our Winter league, I can hide those pages with ease, and just un-hide them when we are ready to start up our spring league.

Migrating my site from the old host to Wix was seamless as well, and Wix has many tutorials to help with all of this. It made moving my site very easy, and the video help was great!

You are limited to only so many forms on your site, as well as fields. This was the free forms, that you get with the site. You can pay for more fields, if you need them. Also some add in's cost money, but the ones they provide for free did the job for me.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use website template for any use

Bewertet am 11.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wix frequently has good sales and promotions on the paid portion of their product. Sign up for their emails to receive these notifications about their specials.

Overall, I was super impressed with this free site.

My Husband and I used Wix for our wedding website. Instead of going with one of the traditional options like the Knot, we decided we wanted something different. Neither one of us had ever created a website before. However, with all the template and easy to use tools we were able to create a beautiful unique looking wedding website. Many of our family and friends commented on how wonderful it looked and were impressed with our website.
I love the fact that we could send out our invitation to our guests by emails and other updates along that way. The best feature about the e-blasts was that we could see how many people had opened the message. Since we were only sending out email invitation (which saved us a couple hundred dollars) it was great to be able to see if someone had not opened the message or received it. This helped us to identify people that we needed to call and let them know we had invited them to our wedding. It was helpful that our guests could RSVP and that information would be collected right by Wix in an easy to view format.
We used the free version of Wix and were able to do everything we needed to do for our wedding site. We used the three free e-blasts to send updates and invitations and even Christmas and Valentines day messages to all our friends and family. Now, 6 months after we have been married, we are still using the shout-outs (e-blasts) to let our friends and family know what we have been up to. Wix is a really user friendly website.

With the free version, you only get a small number of comments on your website. We did not realize this right away. The first week we send out our invitations, we got a bunch of comments on our website and then they stopped. We wondered why they stopped and then eventually a few months later we realized it was because all the free comments were used up. I wish we had been notified about this and could have chosen to pay for the comments just for the 6 months leading up to our wedding.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is My Favorite for Websites!

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, this Wix website site is amazing for bloggers and especially owners of businesses. I can't help but daily brag about this site and how easy it was for me to make one. I enjoy working daily on my websites because it brings inspiration and helps me to navigate my vision.

Wix is the main platform I use. I have tried many other website making sites and this one is my favorite. Wix gets the job done. I was able to create a few years ago many websites for my company and for my ministry without all of the hassle. The way Wix set everything up I had hundreds of ways to use each tool they had given for my website. The tools to fix up my website aren't complicated or confusing. I hate looking around for hours trying to figure out how to use a website. It is so frustrating and this made my life so much easier. I also like how the Wix website can help you create a blog page. I love to blog, so this was helpful. As, I was working on creating my Wix website I had loads of themes to use and tools. Wix has many options for the free users and for the premium users I noticed. I love how Wix is for all types of careers. People who want to start a small business or musicians. Also, I have noticed they have websites or tools for people who want to sell items. Wix is also useful for graphic designers. I also like how I am able to add photos, images, and website links to my official pages on Wix. I can also add social media symbols to link my social media pages to my Wix.

I really have no dislikes, but I would give a suggestion. I really hope Wix continues to update like they have been doing. I would love to see loads of more themes. They already have so much, but I would love to see more. More wouldn't hurt lol =)

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, has many great features, and reasonably priced.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I highly recommend this product. There are very few additions/changes that I would suggest. And again, the price is more than reasonable.

Clean and user friendly interface for building from scratch or editing templates.
Tons and tons of available options to choose from. (Colors, fonts, menus, etc.) Our websites don't look cookie cutter, they look custom built.
Connecting your own domain is super easy! It takes only a few minutes and is up and working immediately.
Access to all the features during building. Basically we can use all of the features (even if we have to upgrade to premium to use them live) so that I can be sure that we really do want to pay for those features.
On eCommerce site we can sell physical items and digital files.
Ability to make eCommerce site a members only site.
Forms are easy to use. (They could be improved a little. See Cons section.)
Can edit the mobile site and the desktop site independently of each other without edits on one being applied to the other.
Prices are very reasonable.
Overall, Wix has taken a massive amount of work off my shoulders and still produces high quality, custom looking websites.

Google ad vouchers are a little misleading. They only apply to new Google Ads users. So we purchased an upgrade mainly to get the ad voucher and then read the fine print that said we couldn't use it because we have an existing account.
Better options for reserving/booking. We rent out display items and really need a calendar that is accessible to users of our website so they can see when display items are available in their area and when they are checked out.
Better options for customizing auto emails to those that place orders. The majority of the email is not editable and doesn't really fit our needs.
More customization and ability to copy and paste forms. I built out a form and realized I had put it on the wrong page of the site. I was not able to move it from the current page to the correct page. I had to delete it and rebuild it on the correct page. I would also like to be able to store the forms so that I can use them on other sites rather than having to rebuild each time.

Wix Functionality & Features Review

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Wix really is a great platform. It is user friendly, it has great functionality, and also provides multiple services within each bundle they sell. However, I would like to see Wix update a little bit further into the current web design era we're in. Offer features that work in a social media run web world!

There are a few things that I really love about Wix. One being that it is very user friendly. Functionality with any program usually gets my biggest critique. It doesn't take long while using wix to know that it is a very functional web designing site with many widgets that help you along the way. The newest update to Wix sites has also brought some wonderful new features that have been much needed. Now, you website design can be easily made and with a polished look that most people pay big money for.

There isn't too much that I don't like about Wix but the things that I don't like I feel are of hug importance. The mobile editing tool. The mobile editing tool still lacks in functionality and versatility. There's still so much you're unable to customize within the mobile editing that it can end up making your website on your phone look less than professional. A lot of things that are easily customized on the desktop editing are not availing for customizing in the mobile editing leading to a lot of frustration.
The design on different computers. The designs on Wix never look the same on every computer. Some design pieces are missing, the design doesn't fit the screen right etc. I think if they could figure out how to make a design look right on every computer screen this would help keep that polished look for everyone.
Social Sharing. There are no sharing buttons on Wix for visitors to share on social sites. There are only link to the social media sites. Something like a calendar or a list should have the option to add a share button so that visitors can easily share what their reading, buying, or booking to their social sites so that others can join in.

To Wix or not to Wix? That is the question… Painless Web Development Platform

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Creating your first website can sound quite tedious, especially if you don’t know the first thing about web design (SEO, headers, alt tags, etc.). With over 500 beautifully seamless templates to choose from you can guarantee there will be one of your liking that will help you reach a nice starting point. After spending many hours searching for the best entry level, website development platform, I made the decision to go with Wix (rather than some of its well-known equivalents, i.e. WordPress or SquareSpace). I created my first website for an academic, student led organization in college without any prior knowledge in web development. My experience with Wix greatly exceeded my expectations; I quickly crafted and completed my own website in as little as a week, for free. If you’re looking to build a website that is intuitive and low cost, Wix won’t disappoint; there are millions of “WIXers” around the world.

Keep in mind there are situations where Wix may suite your needs better than others. The free plan would work great for anyone at an entry-level, freelancer, start-up/non-profit organization, and/or even bloggers looking to craft a simplistic website for little to no cost associated. As things progress, you can manage your subscription as needed; for complex websites or fairly large websites I would be more inclined to go with a paid plan of Wix or switching to an alternative like WordPress (which is close to equivalent in price comparison). This route would be more beneficial for large sized businesses, or fairly large, stable organizations; as it would provide more bandwidth, storage, and assistance in development. For beginning gurus you may find that the website management/development are out of your expertise, (coding, installing, backups, etc.) so there are times you may need to involve outside help.

Pros:
- Easy drop and drag web development platform suitable or any entry level or beginners with little to no experience and no prior knowledge of coding required
- Options to create website utilizing either: Wix editor (for those who would like to create their own website) or Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (for those less tech savvy, you can complete a questionnaire on what you would like your website to look like and have Wix assemble it for you!)
- Provides over 400 pristine and stunning templates you can choose from and personalize to your needs
- Offers all the website necessities to help you keep your website authority up to par: GDPR compliance settings and forms, SEO, mobile web-builder, google page rankings, and analytics on web performance
- Compatible with various plugins and applications you can add-on to your website (you can almost always find any plugin your need or one very similar to the one you may be looking for)
- Features that allow you to add forms to web pages, create social media posts, live-chat with web visitors, embed videos, market events, create blog posts, etc.

- The free version of this platform places Wix advertisements on your website and does not provide the option to personalize your own domain (free version subdomains are set up like this: username.wixsite.com)
- Utilizing the free version, make sure to optimize all images and compress videos before uploading to your website to maximize the amount of storage available to you. You may also notice that the free version of Wix tends to take a while to load your website (heavily automating your website will most definitely slow things down)

Mit Google übersetzen

Get up and running with a professional looking website in not time at all and with little knowledge

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed a website that would give the more advance user plenty of options and the more novice users the ability to still work on their portion of the site. Wix offers that. I could not be more pleased with wix

There are not enough words to be able to affectingly describe how much I love wix and their website building platform. Being someone who is a designing and uses many Adobe design software, I feel very at home with Wix website editor. Everything is laid right there in front of you and there are very few page limitations. You can drag and drop elements, put text or pictures where you want to, then edit there look with the built in tools. How you see it is what you get.

You can even check what it will look like on a mobile phone and edit that separately from your desktop website. So if there is an element that works on a desktop browser but not a mobile phone, not worries, just hide it from the mobile version.

There are a nice supply of free app or add on option that Wix supplies for free but there are also some great third party apps that you can add to your plan if you are needing something more.

And if not of those options work, there is also the option for coding your own.

My only current complaint with Wix is the lack of ability of giving a team member access to only edit a certain part of the website. It would be nice to be able to give someone access only to their portion of the website to edit instead of the whole website site. There are too many people that I worry will mess up something larger by accident if they have access to the whole site so I end up having to do it all myself.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is a fantastic and clean website creator

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used a number of website development software, and this is easily my favorite. I've looked into website creation as a side gig, and if that took off, Wix would likely be my go to for creating clean, modern, and effective websites.

Wix makes designing websites super easy for anybody of any skill level. If you're new to designing websites with software, you and use the AI to create a website for you, and then you just have to go in and edit specific information. If you want to have a little more control, you can disable the AI and go to a regular editor where you have a lot more control over minute details. Wix also has a vast selection of apps to integrate into your website, many of them free and others will usually have free versions or trials. Some of the apps are created by Wix, but most are third party, though they also have a review system so you can see what other users think of the apps. Also, when I say there's a large variety, I mean there are a number of apps for pretty much anything you can think of. Need to schedule appointments? Got it. Want to keep track of analytics? Probably dozens of apps to choose from. Need to create a menu? Easy. Social media integration, newsletters, just about anything.

They also have a number of different plans, depending on your needs. They range from very inexpensive to very affordable for a small business, depending on if you're ok with Wix displaying their logo on the site, how much bandwidth you need, if you want to have an online store (surprisingly affordable with Wix, by the way), if you want Google Ad Credits, etc.

Being so customizable, some things that feel like they should be intuitive, aren't. Disabling the AI that created the website (if you chose that path) is a little difficult, but it's necessary if you want control over customization. Setting up a store is a little tedious, as you have to enter a lot of information for each individual item; I'd love to see them find a way to ease this process. I'd also love to see the shipping options expanded a little, like options for delivering products if the client/customer is in the same town or within X miles of your location.

Expert's point of view to Wix Website Builder

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Being an expert in the web building niche, I have reviewed and tested dozens of website builders. This allows me to offers you the unbiased Wix review, providing the most substantial pros and cons of the system that can affect the website creation process as well as the result. My experience allows me to state that Wix is definitely the service, which is worth the attention of all users, with no exception at all. It is equally understandable to newbies and web design pros, which is explained by the intuitive nature, simplicity and variety of features the system unveils to ensure the unsurpassed web building experience. Wix has grown in popularity during the recent years - just have a look around to see how many websites have been created with it lately! The platform has won worldwide recognition, having replaced dozens of web design tools, which were popular before. Its customer base has exceeded 120 millions of users from around 200 countries of the world and it still keeps growing, which is another proof of the system’s usability, professionalism and quality. It is absolutely great for average users willing to launch decent websites for commercial or non-commercial use!

Wix is a universal WYSIWYG website builder, which allows creating different types of websites in a quick and hassle-free way. Wix is based on the SaaS platform, which allows users to create and manage their websites from any mobile device. A convenient drag-and-drop website editor makes it possible to add the blocks and adjust their positions to give a website the required design. No web design or coding skills are needed to do that - so intuitive, simple and user-friendly the system is.

Wix Editor and Wix ADI

Wix allows creating websites in two different ways depending upon the skills and knowledge of a user. Wix Editor is a standard option that offers an opportunity to select and customize a template that comes up to your needs most of all. Wix ADI is an advanced tool, which ensures smooth and intuitive web building process. What you have to do is to provide the info about your company and the system will automatically generate a website for you.

Mobile-Optimized Template Gallery

Wix has an extensive gallery of niche-specific mobile-optimized templates. The system also offers a set of advanced design customization tools that make it possible to give your website the preferred look and functionality. It is also possible to access Wix App Market here to choose between dozens of free and paid applications that can be integrated into your website to ensure stunning website performance.

Blogging and eCommerce Features

Apart from creating standard websites, Wix can be used as a blogging and eCommerce platform. This unveils lots of new opportunities to users, who intend to establish their own web-based businesses.

Affordable Pricing Policy

Wix pricing policy is worth the attention as well. It has a free unlimited plan, the functionality of which is enough to test all the features of the system and five paid plans with diverse functionality that may cover all the web building needs.

No Template Change Option

Wix doesn't allow changing the template on the go. Once you have chosen a theme to start your website with, you'll have to keep working with it. Otherwise, all the submitted content will be lost. This is a drawback for most inexperienced users, but it’s possible to avoid the problem by making the right choice.

Doubtful Connect Domain Plan

The Connect Domain Plan allows connecting a domain name to your website, but it does not remove the system ad from it. Thus, there is no need to invest into this plan. Instead, it makes sense to upgrade to one of the higher plans that come with no ads included.

These are only a few wix disadvantages, which, however, are not that crucial and can’t overwhelm the benefits of the system. As of today, Wix is, undoubtedly, the leader in the web design niche, which doesn’t have any similar rivals to compete with.

Perfect for DIY websites

Bewertet am 16.8.2017

Easy DIY websites
Assistance with SEO
Info on ways to improve the site with their weekly newsletter
Advanced functions

Wix makes website building easy. I've built several websites on this platform and always get great results. There are hundreds of templates to choose from and they are easy to customize. I also love that Wix keeps up with trends and sends helpful hints via email when new options become available. They seem to be ahead of the curve.

They've recently introduced a different way to build a website. Instead of picking the template and customizing, the software asks questions about the web page and company, establishes your preferences in color and style - then builds the website for you. It's revolutionary and I love the results. My clients have all loved this new option and it saves me a ton of time. This option is easy to customize too and the layouts the software picks are very modern.

I also love all the add ons you can put on the website. I use the social feeds, blogging, event registration forms, and photo gallery add ons frequently.

My only real criticism of Wix is that many of the add-ons offer basic functions, however in order to get true functionality you have to pay for the add-on. I've encountered this a lot in the event registrations, forms, booking, and social feeds. I often find myself rethinking putting add ons on the website because the free version almost never has all the functions I need.

I understand Wix is a business however and needs to find additional sources of revenue.

When to WIX, when not to WIX

Bewertet am 15.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Several years ago, I looked at several entry level website providers. I am not saying they are entry level providers, I mean that they offer entry level website feature sets. Because I had no experience building websites, I chose WIX over Wordpress. I thought Wordpress was a lot of work to learn. My site needs some functionality but it is not complex site. I also did not need an ecommerce site because I am not involved in ecommerce. So I chose WIX. I love WIX. I love the beauty of its templates, I love the flexibility of its design. I am not using the AI feature so I don't know anything about it. The WIX tutorials are some of the best I have ever used. The knowledge base answers nearly every question. I would recommend it to others and I would use it again. But for a different kind of website.

Th big problem with WIX is they do not give you access to their source code. Also, if you want to add apps to your site, you must select from their app market. I will say there is a good selection that seems to be growing but what happens is that you end up cobbling together the available apps in order to offer additional services i.e. surveys, instruction manuals, ebooks, free trials and so forth. And WIX offers no live support. You must rely on the support of the app providers, many of whom are very good, I will say. But you can't change WIX. After many intensive months of learning WIX and its app market, I realized I could have learned Wordpress and had much easier time integrating apps from a much wider selection, as in - almost anything.

So buying WIX depends on your needs. My website offers a lot of educational experiences and materials, so Wordpress would probably have been better, but WIX is enough. First figure out what functionality you need for your website, then look over the WIX app market to see what is available, then decide. Also WIX's blog is still fairly new and is a bit quirky. But if I were selling arts, food, jewelry, clothing, beautiful things, then I would say WIX all the way.

Beautiful, easy to use templates

Limited to using only the apps in their app market.

Extremely User-Friendly with a Manageable Interface

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how quick you can put together a basic website for cheap (or even free). It's easy to navigate and everything is very straightforward, with handy tutorials in the off chance that some functionality is confusing. There's an Artificial Intelligence section that makes it even easier for people who aren't proficient in technology whatsoever. All you do is answer a few basic questions about what you want, and it puts an entire site together for you, including verbiage. It's incredible! I know my way around computers and code, but for the times my family members need a really short and sweet website for their very small company or service, I go in and get them something started within minutes. The design of WIX is very clean and concise as well, making it a pleasant experience rather than a stressful and frustrating one. I once had to create an extremely complex and in-depth website, and although I struggled, wix still managed to come through and provide almost everything I required within the site. I was very impressed.

I don't like how constricted things are. If you're looking for a very specific site, or way of doing things (chances are there's a widget already designed and built for you) but you can't customize everything to a T (if you don't know how). You can go into the backend and fiddle with the CSS coding, but that means nothing to anyone who doesn't know what they're doing. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who wants a complex site with multiple layers and concepts, as it becomes difficult to maintain and design, and keep consistent. There's not much flexibility when it comes to the HTML (from a basic user standpoint) so if you have very specific ways you'd like your site to function, respond etc, this isn't for you and you should hire a professional to build one for you.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use for beginner /newbie

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The wix is perfect for beginners who wants to build their own website. It might takes a while but it's easy to understand everything.

I personally used wix and I found it is easy to use and easy to navigate. All the features are easy to understand and what it is use for. It is also have lots of apps that offers free and paid which is very useful and gives more special features when you build your own website.
Creating website on wix is very user friendly, as well as the customer support has been always reliable and promptly responded to every question.
Every website I created on wix looks very professional although I never had a experienced on building website before.
Connecting a domain name and hosting is very easy to follow and very convenient as you don't need to host in other hosting company and buying domain name in other website. The hosting from wix is cheap as well. I like the e commerce of the wix, its design, and features and filtering is far better than shopify. But some apps of wix is not as good as other apps you can find in shopify or woocommerce or other platforms. The templates in wix is also good as you have different options from different categories and you can easily edit it yourself.

The very basic hosting a domain which I have used is very slow, when my website opens and its just keep loading for quite long time. Same with the buttons whenever you click it, it takes a while before it open.
I guess you get what you pay for for cheap hosting.
Its just convenient to host with wix but you get better hosting and faster but same price with wix. The developer tools is quite complicated as a beginner /newbie I can't figure it out how to use it properly. The wix logo is OK but you have to pay for that service.

advancement platform

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It additionally has a toolbar that is like most word processors, so you can rapidly change text styles and backgrounds, or add pictures and videos to your page. It is additionally easy to sign up for an account.

Wix is an online advancement platform that enables clients to make sites that are good with both personal computers and cell phones. Clients select a layout to begin their site with, and afterward drag, drop, and alter various components to create a site as large or as little as they need. How does Wix function? When you first visit Wix, you can choose a layout for your site (and Wix has many free formats for you to look over). From that point, you can adjust each part of each page on your site to address your issues. You can include content and pictures anyplace, and customize every page down to the last information. Furthermore, as opposed to expecting to compose the code of every page, drag and drop every component onto the page, and afterward utilize individual toolbars to modify them. The tool has numerous advantages which include: 1. Simple to use The menu of the platform is simple to use. You include content, pictures, shots, captures, forms, recordings, backgrounds, social media tools, and more, on any page of your site. site. Just tap the Add + button and select the type of component you want to add to the present page. Wix encourages you to make decisions at any time, exactly what you need. At this point, the finished article has been simplified at any time on the page. Then drag your finished product to the page where you want to go. 2. Proficient templates 3. Rich application market 4. Quick Customer Support 5.

Costly 2.templates can’t be changed effectively 3. Having to upgrade in order to be able to use all of the functions. conclusion Utilizing Wix is simple as a result of the several templates it gives.

Wix is a way better CMS than Wordpress.... If only I had known earlier

Bewertet am 30.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Wix is a great CMS platform for publishing websites, it has many pros including:

1) Easy to use Design Editor - Wix has a true WIYSIWYG editor with drag and drop functionality. I have been able to set up websites way quicker on Wix than I ever did on Wordpress. And you can easily drag elements around the design and they stay exactly where you leave them, which can make for some eye sour or some fun whichever way you look at it.

2) SEO features are on point - One thing a lot of people do not know is that Wix has the best SEO settings of any CMS today. In fact, Google ranks Wix as one of its content partners and within a few hours, you can easily have your pages indexed in Google.

3) All Templates are customizable - Unlike most CMS platforms, any templates you use in Wix can be customized to your heart's desire. I thought this was a hoax at first coming from another CMS but once I played around with my Wix account, I was able to edit templates and even messed around with HTML coding.

4) Wix Apps are functional - Wix has a number of apps that you can use to enhance your website and these apps actually work. They are not plugins but work almost like programs with Wix if that makes sense. The number of apps is a bit underwhelming though.

5) Price points do drop from time to time - Wix runs promos on yearly hosting almost monthly so you can find a good deal for premium hosting if you keep your eye out for a deal.

Wix has a couple of cons though:
1) Pricing is a bit weird, its more per website - When you set up a Wix account, it is limited to one website. If you want to add another domain, you have to set up another Wix account for this. If there was a way to manage multiple websites from one dashboard or account it would really be helpful.

2) Apps selection seems underwhelming - As mentioned, Wix does have very useful apps, but the selection feels a bit underwhelming. Maybe it is because I have come from using Wordpress a lot but it just feels like more could be done in this department.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use to those who don't know programming logic and wish to build their website as they want.

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Wix provides most of the tools to build almost all categories from personal to business website.As I am not good in programming wix has given life to my first website which I build for my personal use but as I got working hands on wix interface, I started building website for other clients also.Soon my work gets appreciated because the template wix facilitate is latest and easy to customize so the same template looks different and apart from endless tools which we can purchase and use ,wix provides FREE app to use make site total professional. Adsense is the most demanded facility that most of the customer wish to add on their website. SEO,Analytics are tools that every developer longing to work on but wix make it easy to understand.There is a lot to write but I finish it off discussing the CODE feature which provides developer "build a database" and "video tutorial" to guide.I find wix as complete web development kit and love to recommend you all .

Wix shows its branded ads over Free and Connect Domain plans I think if it will provide limited time facility like paid plan for first time user then new user can enjoy more their work.Being a wix user ,somtime at the begning, I think of switching my website to another platform but seems more difficult to do so.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix can be the first step to anyone's creative career

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was more than awesome! Again, Wix has helped me with first steps transforming from a print designer to a web designer/developer, and I'm pretty thankful that I have found a tool that brought me the interest of development. 10/10, highly recommend for people who needs a quick but beautiful website without coding knowledge.

Simple, easy to use and powerful. I didn't know what coding is but I needed a builder to help me with building a porfolio website and I found Wix. It helped me to build an impressive website with all the magic animation (if you're creative you can do so much!) All the drag-n-drop function makes websites fun and even a 5th grader can create his own site. Wix has templates but it's way more fun to customize your own and make it unique. The cost to host it with Wix and have a domain isn't terrible either. Best fit for personal portfolio or young entrepreneurs didn't have a fund to hire web developers.

P/S: I was a designer at the moment I found WIX, but it made me become more interested in Website, eventually I learn more about programming and languages, and grow out of Wix, but Wix sure was the first wonderful step in my career transitioning (I'm now a web designer/developer)

It was absolutely perfect for me when I didn't know any coding/programming. You can pay a little to get rid of the little Wix text at the bottom but the free version isn't the worst. But once you have knowledge about backend, Wix can be a bit limited (as to the functions and customization)

Mit Google übersetzen

Create professional websites without programming!

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used this application for the creation of informative websites of small companies, as well as virtual stores, in a simple way and in a short time.

Wix is ​​a really wonderful tool, which allows you to create professional websites without having programming knowledge. This is one of the aspects that I like the most, because in this way it is accessible to any person, and for people who already have experience in the development of web sites, it makes the work even easier.
On the other hand offers a wide variety of templates with different themes, colors and styles, among which you can choose, saving the need to design your website from scratch, coupled with the fact that employs the latest in technology such as html5, in addition to have a responsive design, so that it adapts to the different screen sizes of the devices of the users that access the site, ensuring the correct and pleasant visualization of the site in each of them.
It also offers a domain to store your website, although if you want to host it in an external domain it is also possible.
It also provides newsletter services allowing you to send news and information of interest to the different users from your account.
Finally one of the most remarkable aspects is that it incorporates SEO tools, so that in addition to allowing the design and development of a website, it offers the possibility of positioning it in the search engines so that its content is shown to users with priority over other websites.

Although it is a great tool, as expected the free version is limited and shows a lot of publicity which can be annoying for users. Likewise, there will always be a dependence on the platform, and in case of requiring an extension or changes to the website, it should be evaluated if the wix platform allows them to be made, otherwise it will be necessary to opt for another platform or develop a website Independent.

Mit Google übersetzen

Incredible solution to create web pages without knowing programming

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung

Wix is ​​very useful because with it it is simple to design web pages no matter in which sector they are going to be used because it offers a great variety of designs that are able to adjust to the need of any person, besides it has menus and other tools that allow you to customize the pages much more and get what you want and be truly pleased with the result.

Wix I like it because it allows you to design pages or websites without having the minimum knowledge of programming so it can be used by anyone who wants to create your website for personal use or to please a customer and is very simple to do since to design you only have to drag anywhere and then locate it where you want and this is really an advantage since there is no limitation to where the element should be located, also allows it to be undone if you consider that the design has had an error and so improve it without having to eliminate all the work done, also provides a large number of templates based on different sectors a simpler or more complex but adequate to make a good design according to the needs of each person.

One of the things that I do not like about Wix is ​​that the websites designed with it are not our property so if they want it it can be closed, also because its free version does not have all the features You must go to your paid version to be able to access without limit and this can be somewhat expensive for those who are just starting out in this field.

Wix is Great for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Wix is great for people starting off with a business and don't want to spend too much money on a flashy, highly functional website. Wix gets the job done and will help you do what you need most at this phase of starting a company - attract customers. My recommendation is to spend some time and study all of the features as it is quite robust and can help you get a business website started for relatively cheap.

As a digital agency owner, small businesses usually reach out to us for custom built websites. If their business is just getting started and isn't too complex, I recommend them to go to Wix. Wix has a very simple website creation tool but can be stacked with multiple features depending on the user's needs. For example, you can add a booking tool for consultants. You can add an eCommerce tool for people that sell inventory. They even have features for hotels. Unlike other platforms like WordPress, the upgraded features are built by Wix and therefore the quality is better. In WordPress, there are far more plugins but they often need to be updated or aren't always consistently good in quality. Wix solves this problem quite well.

There are two issues that users may find with Wix. Firstly, the learning curve is steep. It's interface isn't always intuitive and it's not always clear how to get basic things set up. Second, the extra features are great - but they come at a price that isn't always easy to figure out up front. For example, you may want to sign up for a business that allows to book a consultations and accept payments. Those are two separate features and priced separately. If you're a small business owner, that cost can be cost prohibitive at times.

Creating Quick But Elegant Websites

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I would recommend Wix to others who are looking to build websites quickly and simply, while creating an output that is elegant and business ready.

1. Wix Editor is very easy to use. From the UI to the widgets you can plug, even a new user that has no experience building websites can build their first one in minutes.
2. The help feature is beneficial and Editor mode is user-friendly. This underrated but extremely important. One of the biggest frustrations in building websites is when users get stuck with certain simple features (table alignment, picture sizes, etc). And Wix's help feature helps debug these issues quickly.
3. The computer and mobile toggle feature is extremely helpful. It helps with knowing how viewers will see the website if accessing from computer or phone.

1. The pricing is a bit high, especially if I want to use certain features that Wix offers. Even if I want to connect the website to a domain, I would have to pay for the fee plus another Wix plan.
2. It takes several clicks to access the settings of the photo albums and services – if there was a quicker and more intuitive way to access the settings to edit, then that would be helpful.
3. The website preview vs the actual publication of how it looks like in your mobile phone does not always match up, especially on image and table alignment. Wix needs to follow through on the WYSIWYG.

4. Another con is website browser uniformity. Depending on what browser you use, the website UI looks different with each one. There needs to be better consistency on the final output.

Mit Google übersetzen

Who Says You Can’t create your own website now at no cost!!

Bewertet am 19.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Today, when we thought about having an own website, we thought that it will cost around 10000 – 20000 Rs. So, we drop that idea and lag in this modern world. But now, no need to worry guys, for you only a platform had been created to help you overcome this problem. Wix helps you not only to create free websites but also it provides you with lots of designs and templates. Wix also publish some blogs to help you so that you can use all the features of Wix efficiently. However, what we want today? Money of course! So Wix also helps you to get some earning by giving you some free-ads as well as paid ones. I think that it’s a better tool offered by tenfold which saves our lot of time and making us effective. At least, you must try it for once (irrespective of its cons, it is a better option).

This application gets some bad things also. Do you want to know? Here are those! The Wix may include a lot of templates, designs, themes etc. but working on that is slow even you have a broadband. Another one says that Wix doesn't support much as well as it arouses some problems when it is used in Google Chrome (like click and drag features get jumped, cause misplaced texts, images etc.). Most importantly which you must remember is that if you want to customize it to the fullest you must have to convert the account to premium mode. That’s what I don’t like about it!!Last, I want to say its pros and cons are overweighing each other but still I recommend you use it and get on the path of modernization.

Mit Google übersetzen

Wix is like a business in a box!

Bewertet am 16.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Creating dedicated websites to promote property for sale is a core part of my business. I needed a way to market real estate that focuses on an individual property and wasn't more advertising for a real estate professional and their entire inventory of listings. With Wix, creating websites for home sellers makes their property look so good, my clients have second thoughts about selling!

The Wix app market is full of free apps to enhance the visitor's experience with professional videos, and galleries. Their business apps can help do everything from bringing traffic to your site to communicating with visitors to setting up an online store. Connecting a Wix website to a domain name is easy. I've never experienced any security issues with their cloud-based platform.

There are less expensive options to purchase a domain name outside of Wix, so I would recommend connecting to a domain name you already own.

Mit Google übersetzen

Learning curve is well worth it

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it was well worth it to update my skill set and knowledge base with Wix. After about a week or so of experimenting, I started to understand how to do things quickly and easily. And now after using it for almost a year, I can't imagine going back to doing websites any other way. Wix can help you make a really impressive website, with lots of features that were once for advanced website makers, all so much easier. I'm glad I got over the learning curve and decided to use Wix.

Wix is simple. Sometimes it's deceptively simple. It doesn't get any much more drag and drop than this. You can do a lot of stuff that seems complicated because there's a widget or tool for nearly everything. I like how everything is set up and organized, in reasonable, understandable categories. Things that seem hard to do with web design are streamlined with Wix. I like how quickly you can get a page made to your liking, without a lot of pouring over small details or code to get things sized right, aligned right. I would say the best feature of Wix is how you can just move things around the page so easily - and it helps you line things up (text/photos) without a lot of skill.

If you are coming to use Wix from any other web authoring platform or even help you, writing web pages out by hand (with code, etc) the ease of Wix can be a bit of a learning curve. What was once complicated is now simple, and it can be hard to figure out sometimes exactly what simple tool to use to do something that was once complicated or involved. You kind of have to change your approach to making web pages, as its more like desktop publishing these days. Things can be a bit on the slow-to-load side too, but I can't really fault that for Wix itself. The biggest obstacle was the re-learning how to do something I already knew how to do.