Wix

Webseitenerstellungs- und Veröffentlichungsplattform.

Gesamtbewertung

4,4 /5
(6.482)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3/5
Funktionen
4,2/5
Bedienkomfort
4,4/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,2/5

87%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen

6.482 Bewertungen

Kristie K.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Perfect for Service-Related Businesses

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Wix has been my favorite platform to promote my products but in 2021, I decided to switch things up and create a Shopify store with a domain name because Wix was not helping me generate sales at all. It became too pricey, too complicated, and the packages didn't offer discount options during the pandemic, so I had to hire a freelancer from Upwork. The Wix experts never communicated well with me, were slow when providing the service, and did not complete the project.

Vorteile

My favorite part of the software is the videomaking tool. Along with the videos I create, I can post them in a template through Wix and send my newsletters to my subscribers and customers. Wix does a great job of keeping a track of my subscribers and having an organized analytics page. I don't think Wix is disorganized at all. It can be pricey for the different type of services to make my website stand out on Google search, but there are discounts from time to time.

Nachteile

My least favorite part of Wix is how it is weak in sales. I had to create a Shopify store to promote the sales part of my business because Wix is more efficient for service-related companies. When I do use the videomaking feature, there aren't that many video templates to choose from. Instead, I am limited on the template designs. For music, it is endless, but I don't plan to use every type of audio in my videos. The other issue is price. I hired a freelancer from Wix to help me with my SEO and it was $100 for just linking SEO and I thought it was too pricey. I ended up using Upwork to hire someone else to help me promote my products. The freelancers signed up in Wix (also called Experts) are not good with communication and they are too expensive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I decided to keep Wix but I don't see myself trying to generate sales on there. I have created a Shopify account to generate sales and income while my Wix will be used as a portfolio website. It is just used to generate traffic, not generate sales. The traffic I receive to Wix will be used to generate sales on Shopify.
Robin G.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wix is leading the way in website design!

Bewertet am 15.9.2021

I have found that by switching to Wix, my business is more of what I want it to be. I have more control of the feel and look of my business. The money I’ve saved has been phenomenal. They may not offer all the bells and whistles of larger brands, but 99% of the time you don’t need or want those bells or whistles. The larger brands charge wether you use them or not.

Vorteile

The most innovative feature Wix offers is the right click feature in editing your images or text. The drag and drop feature combined with the right click feature, makes designing or editing a breeze. Wix allows the most customization with their templates than any of the competitors. This allows you to create your website to reflect your vision.

Nachteile

There are a couple of cons to Wix. 1) Once you pick a template, you cannot change to a different template. However, if you’re constantly changing the over all design, you’re wasting time and revenue. Have a clear vision for your website, and stick to it. 2) Although you have multiple avenues to contact customer service, a live person at inquiry is not one of them. You might have to take multiple steps to fix a problem, but they always pull through with a solution.

Rayan M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Très bon site et super facile à utilisé pour les e-commerces

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

J'adore créé des sites avec wix pour vendre des objets pour mes abonnés YouTube le problèmes c'est que je n'est jamais de clients car ils penses à une arnaque vu que je prenais pas l'option payantes et qu'il y a marquer Wix dans l'url.

Certains de mes (anciens) amis en on profité pour m'arnaquer en disant que si je leurs envoient un produits gratuit il pourrait me faire de la visibilités et aux final rien.

Ce site à du potentiel on peut faire se qu'on veut dessus mais si on débourse pas d'argent personne ne connaîtra notre site et le verra.

Vorteile

J'aimes beaucoup le fait qu'il y est une possibilités gratuites et ceux à durée indéterminé qui nous permet donc de l'utilisé gratuitement si l'on veut.

Tout est à disposition on peut mettre pas mal de choses sur notre site et ceux même avec l'option gratuite, on peut avoir un site plutôt complet.

On peut aussi mettre un planning à disposition et on peut aussi créé plusieurs pages qui seront liés chacune les unes aux autres ultra facilement.

On peut aussi masquer, démasquer et supprimer certaines pages et articles si on veux les publiés, les améliorés ou tout simplement les supprimés.

On peut aussi faires des sites super beau et super instructifs ont peut aussi modifier le fond on peut rajoutés des images personnalisés et on peut choisir si la tva est imposables ou pas sur nos produits on peut aussi faire des frais de livraison différent pour diverses pays. On peut aussi vendre des objets virtuelles tels que des livres, pdf...

On peut aussi affiché des compteurs de combiens de gens sont venus sur cette pages des compte à rebours si par exemple si on fait des promotions/réductions. On fixent nous mêmes les prix ont peut aussi faire des achats test voir si tout se passent bien.

Ont peut aussi mettre en place des emails automatique pour les boîtes mail. Ont peut aussi en créé pour les gens qui ont abandonné leur panier.

On peut mettre un tchat rapide à disposition et plein d'autres options.

Nachteile

Le problèmes le plus importants à mes yeux c'est que pour avoir un url personnalisé sans qu'il y est marquer wix il faut payé pareille pour si l'on veut attiré des clients pour boosté notre site il faut prendre l'offre Wix.

Il n'y a pas de période d'essai et quand on veut ouvrir sa boutique en ligne avec 0€ on peut pas. Pareille si on ne veux pas de publicités sur notre site il faut prendre l'offre payantes.

Du coup le gros moins de Wix c'est qu'il faut payer obligatoirement pour que sont sites soit vue par des gens et pour avoir plein d'autre possibilité.

Frank Y.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The only way to be a full stack developer without coding.

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

If you want to become a Full Stack web developer without learning HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript then WIX is the best CMS for you to choose. I've introduced a lot of friends to use WIX and they really enjoy it. I am now part of the WIX family.

Vorteile

After some few years in the web development world, I wanted the best CMS with more features that can help me design my websites without stressing on too much coding. Wix was there to rescue me. With Wix I can develop tons of websites within a week without CODING. This is so far the best CMS for every web developer. It is also easy for everyone to learn, customer and use.

Nachteile

I need more feature in Wix CMS because I'm stack and I won't use any CMS except. I don't have any problem with the price. It is very cool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress und Joomla

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

I also wanted a CMS that comes with a lot of features and also very simple for everyone to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Joomla und Drupal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Very simple to use and customize. I always do magic anytime I use WIX.
Jaze P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Where Would I Be Without Wix

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

I love using Wix. I couldn't be happier using Wix. Once I was done making my very first website I was pleased with the end result. I didn't struggle with anything, I got great support when I needed it and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to build their very first website.

Vorteile

When starting to make a website for yourself, by yourself, there is no better solution than Wix for a novice user. Create a professional looking website for your business in a couple of hours using the many templates offered by Wix without needing a coding background at all. Make beautiful, customizable websites with ease and at an affordable rate too. You can't go wrong with this platform, the customer support is so on-point, you'll be pleased with the service you get from them.

Nachteile

I would like to see Wix improve on their SEO capabilities though, I sometimes don't rank as high in Google as I would like to so I use additional software to boost my web presence.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I was a bit intimidated by the whole WordPress movement, plus I already knew someone using the Wix platform who was far from being tech-savvy yet had an awesome website that she created by herself... I had to give it a shot after that.
Barry R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

Above average product and performance with sub-par customer service

Bewertet am 9.10.2021

Overall, Wix has made the process of creating and managing our website easier.

Vorteile

I've have been using the free version of Wix since 2010 and the premium version since 2017. It is one of the easiest website builders out there with a variety of pre-made, highly customizable templates to choose from. Its drag and drop editor is easy and intuitive and has a decent number of integrations available. It is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses that don't have over complicated requirements when it comes to a website.

Another thing I like is the ADI which serves as a website design assistant. It makes it easy to initially set up the site.

Nachteile

Once you start using a theme, you can't change it while keeping the content, you need to choose another te plate or theme and start putting together the content from scratch.

Their customer service is one of the worst I have encountered. No chat or phone support for the UK and you're supposed to create a ticket for some of the smallest queries. Half the time they take days (sometimes weeks) to get back to you.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Weebly

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

We wanted something that was easy to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Ease of use, better-looking themes, and templates.
Ansh R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Professional Website Builder Platform To Manage Client Business

Bewertet am 25.9.2021

Wix is a best website development platform that makes it easy for businesses to create multiple websites. It provides an affordable paid option, so we can choose the best option for our business to develop a client website. By using wix, we can save a lot of money in purchasing website hosting. Wix provides advanced features like drag and drop page building, simple editing tools, powerful but easy to use Online Store Builder and more. In digital marketing paid advertisement, our marketing team required landing pages for multiple product promotions. So we used wix and created multiple responsive landing pages to save time. It is a powerful ecommerce software, we can manage client online portals and increase business sales online.

Vorteile

• Easy to create a stunning responsive website, blog and online store.
• Develop a website quickly without Hard coding or programming skills.
• No limits on storage or bandwidth to run multiple client websites.
• We can create and host business websites on wix secure server easily.
• Thousands of professional website templates options for business websites.
• Save time and money by using wix for organization clients.
• Easily manage multiple business clients' websites on wix platform.

Nachteile

Only one issue, we have faced with Wix, No custom code option found for website development. All codes are predefined.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Easy to manage multiple client website. Various advanced option available in wix in compression of shopify.
Norma estela R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

The pros and cons of purchasing Wix

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

In general I like the designs, I find them too attractive and I know that I have not been able to find them in any other software, but in any case I could go with another program that despite not giving me such attractive templates, I know I could modify them and at no cost. I recommend it if you have the money to pay and have not tried other options.

Vorteile

I liked the versatility, they were very creative with the default templates, the colors are more than eye catching and overall it is intuitive to use. On the other hand, the general presentation and the explosion of colors invite to use it and help to exploit creativity, although in general there are few changes that would be made to any design, if it were not for the name and content.

Nachteile

Price. The price seems high to me and there are other ways to design a web page for free, besides there are countless new applications that give you good ideas to start at no cost; I would also like them to say precisely how the costs will be handled and not just hook you in and then raise the prices.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

I thought Wix would be a better option but for now I think I will look for other options.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

For the advertisement
Hari P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

A Perfect Website Builder.

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

I had a very pleasant experience using Wix to build my personal site. It's features helped me speed up the process and make a beautiful site in a very short time period.

Vorteile

Wix is all about simplicity and functionality. Its very easy to use and has a very simplified workflow. You can easily get started with Wix and build your very own website. It gives you the push you need while starting to build a site. It uses AI to simplify your job an can build a site with just a few few information that you provide it with. It has a huge library of images, videos and templates which helps you to make your website more appealing.

Nachteile

I don't like it sometimes crashing on me. And the slow loading times could be worked upon. Everything else is fine for me.

César josé R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

It works fine, but there are better proposals.

Bewertet am 9.10.2021

Wix allows you to solve problems for basic users, who want to create a website where the content is important and not the performance of it. It works perfectly for not very complex websites, which are only informative.

Vorteile

Wix allows you to manage content in a very easy and basic way, to the point that you only have to drag the changes you want to make with the mouse pointer. Editing texts and content is very easy, and it has plugins that help customize the website according to business requirements.

Nachteile

Allowing the website to be so easy to customize results in a lot of sacrifice in website performance. Also, if one does not have knowledge of web design, it is very easy to create websites that are not visually pleasing or that are excessively slow.

Amy F.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Fundraising
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 3.0 /10

You may not need coding for wix but it's definitely complicated none the less

Bewertet am 8.9.2021

Customer service and helpful assistance when having issues with your site is just not there I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Vorteile

I love the variety of templates you can choose from it makes initially setting up the website very easy keyword initially.

Nachteile

I felt there were a lot of hidden fees. By this I mean you think you're getting a good deal when you first try to set up your website however it is very basic and rudimentary for the basic deal and you have to get up into the most expensive deal for any kind of extras you may want any kind of extras!! By the time I was done with what I thought was a basic website I was at their highest level of payment this was extreme disappointment being I was trying to run a fundraising website for my service dog and his vet bills. Also when I went to transfer everything to another site it was found not to be able to be copied. It claims you can copy it to another site but when we contacted support nobody responded back when we had trouble with the SEO nobody responded back they were not helpful in any way when they did respond back because they would just tell us to read the FAQ which did not answer our question. Customer service is extremely lacking!

Steve T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

After 15 years of use I still love it!

Bewertet am 28.8.2021

Dispute the non existent customer service I have loved wix.

Vorteile

I’ve been using Wix for over 15 years and I still love it! The sites are still fast, very easy to build a great looking site, and they have a lot of great templates! I also love the other features they offer such as the AI web designer, logo designer, mailbox options, and even business number.

I’ve designed hundreds of sites through wix and I absolutely love wix! There are a few annoyances which I’ll list below.

Nachteile

The biggest thing for me is the customer service. Whenever I’ve had technical issues they really have been hard to contact and not quick to respond.

The other issue I have is the business phone number. It really is disappointing. When a call comes through it displays my business name, not who’s calling. So I can’t see if it’s a client or spam (and spam happens a lot). I contacted them about this several times and never heard back. Stick with Sideline in my opinion.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I could write a very long section here but I’ll just say Wix runs circles around Squarespace. I tried going to Squarespace from wix because it was supposed to be so easy but once I wanted to customize anything it was either harder than wix or just not possible. Wix hands don is still the best.
Itzak L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Sport
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Easy-to-use web design for small business owners

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Vorteile

Gone are the days of having to know HTML code. Nowadays, anyone can make a website by simply dragging-and-dropping elements already existing on Wix. I personally use Wix for 4 of my websites - all small businesses.

For those who are intimidated by starting from scratch, the templates are incredibly helpful. There is enough of a selection that you can find what you're looking for, slightly modify it, change the names, and you'll have a live website in under 10 minutes. For those who are looking for a more branded type look, even starting from scratch isn't too overwhelming because of how Wix is designed.

I've also been able to connect shops to my websites that source my products, and Wix Shops has been able to update prices, inventory and process payments from online purchases easily.

On one of my websites, I've been able to create an online community for my students to have access to private videos and comment on forums.

Nachteile

-Wix is always running promos for deep discounts on their memberships. However, after that first year, you might have to evaluate your website plan as the price can be excessive once you're past your promo.

-If you're purchasing a business email, and don't want to pay monthly anymore and just do one payment for the year, you can't. You'll have to pay monthly costs for that business email until they fix it, so if you purchase a business email, just bite the bullet and pay the annual costs so you don't have to worry about that monthly expense anymore.

-When switching from desktop to mobile view, you'll obviously want your mobile look to be more seamless and easier to read. If you need anything to just show only on mobile, you need to "hide" those objects behind other objects just so you can display them in mobile only, and it can be a pain sometime to arrange this.

Mark T.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

A solid no to low-code offering, with frequent new enhancements

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

Very positive for our studio's needs, where presentation and design are on par with utility. Wis is not going to work for those who are hard-core, coder-only types.

Vorteile

Truly a no-code option for those needing that, and a low-code option being brought up to speed with the new Velo offering. Ascend Marketing platform add-on is a good value for the faeture set. Support is almost always exceptional.

Nachteile

Not pleased with some of the awkward interface issues with Velo, the coding aspect of the platform. It has a ways to go before I would consider it mature and offerting some of the same parity on CMS features.

Diane H.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy to Use and Deploy

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

I'm very satisfied with WIX but would love for them to update some of their functionality.

Vorteile

Wix is a powerful drag and drop web editor. It has a full suite of strips and components that make designing the site easy and quick. It's easy to update the SEO and to customize the site to anything you want. Font selection is great and the ability to upload additional google fonts is advantageous. BONUS: The app tracks visitors and lets you know when someone is interacting with your site.

Nachteile

The inability to switch templates is problematic. So when a person needs to update the site to a new look and feel, it's time intensive. The mobile editor is entirely too limited. In a mobile first world, we need a whole suite of editing options. Also, consistency between pages can be problematic. It would be ideal to put in pixel ratios and height maximums.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Squarespace

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Squarespace only offers a 14 day trial. That's not enough time to overcome the learning curve and test out site development.
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 5.0 /10

How to be a web designer (without being one)

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

With Wix, I was able to launch my sites, both personal and commercial. It has been a great help and has even served as a distraction since its interface makes building a website fun. I got the benefit of being able to create completely aesthetic and professional sites using the tools that the site itself offers. The most remarkable thing is its real time editing, which, not knowing html, was and still is useful to me.

Vorteile

If you've always dreamed of designing your own website, Wix is probably one of the best options. It has a modern interface that makes the user feel comfortable from the beginning. If you have no design experience, it is an excellent place, since Wix offers the user a long list of templates and tools as add-ons that allow you to customize your site to your liking. You can connect with several existing software systems (from third parties) such as Drive, Youtube, Vimeo, Word, among many others.
Also, depending on the plan, it allows the user to acquire a domain right there or if the user already has one, to connect it.

Nachteile

Wix is an excellent tool, which in part has its cost in relation to the gadgets it offers and templates. What happens is that many users, after using Wix and its tools, become skilled in design and always look for something more professional. But Wix always aims at the beginner public to which, logically, it offers standard or semi-professional solutions at a high cost. In simple words, it would be necessary to add more tools and content for experienced users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Although Wix is expensive, I chose it for its ease of use and user-friendly interface.
Matthew B.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

WIX Works

Bewertet am 5.6.2021

We were able to lockdown our domain and intergrate with other services to provide a robust and affordable solution. WIX has been great and the graphic presentation excellent.

Vorteile

Easy to deploy, Ease of use, ease of management and reasonably priced solution makes an easy decision for us to continue using WIX.

Nachteile

No complaints about the software. A few years ago it would be there's too much-- they keep improving and adding/changing. This is what is truly cool about using WIX is that they do not remain static in a everchanging world with changing needs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Go Sitebuilder

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

The website was unexciting and did not engage our parishoners and was difficult to manage.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Graphics! The numerous layouts and graphics that WIX provides is top notch.
Charles E.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Simple and easy to setup and use for small businesses

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

I have built sites using about every WYSIWYG tool on the market. My go-to is actually Wordpress but I've found that can be a bit cumbersome for really small companies. That one person or 5 person company doesn't need the maintenance headache of a big extensible website. Get something out the door so customers can find you in a day or three is way better than hiring a consultant and putting a lot of time and effort. At least until product-market fit has been identified. The templates in Wix do half the work for us and moving objects around on the screen is easy! It's a great buy for the money.

Vorteile

I like how simple it is to buy a domain, design a logo, build a quick site, and be selling goods or services or have a nicely SEO-optimized site in minutes or hours rather than days or years. They have graphics that are simple to drag and drop, forms are easy, even booking appointments isn't that difficult. For a basic website, there are few tools on the market that make it as easy!

Nachteile

Form builders, embedding content, and adding more customizable slide shows without making them seem hard could be better. Also, moving from the really easy stuff to slightly more customizable stuff seems scarier than it needs to be when prompted that once you allow full customization that we can't go back. That's not a big deal at all (still no HTML required).

Jennifer S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Sport
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Fast and Easy

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

My overall experience with Wix has been extremely positive. My sites are put up and edited quickly, and can be completely overhauled and changed at any time. The drop and drag features make it a snap for novice users.

Vorteile

I have three sites up and they are simple to build and edit. The software is terrific for small businesses that don't have an "IT" person on staff and need to get things updated quickly. There are plenty of options in terms of templates, fonts, buttons, graphics, and more.

Nachteile

The only negative thing is having to purchase multiple custom emails. It's a bit pricey for small businesses. It would be nice if you received three emails as the standard purchase.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

GoDaddy Website Builder

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Price and quality- Wix was better in both areas.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I chose Wix because of the ease of use and the sites look more professional.
Andrew L.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Wix is a great CMS with a few Issues

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

Overall it's a great platform. It has really powerful features and add-on apps that can bring life and amazing capabilities to your website. Plus they are always improving things...

Vorteile

Wix is one of the best CMS website platform on the market. It requires no coding skills and very little technical skills. You do have to be pretty savvy with using design software but they offer a really cool self built templates that you just plug in your information and your good to go. After working with
Wix for a couple of years it becomes easier and easier to use.
I love their design templates. It makes it easy to design amazing website with little design skills.

Nachteile

The biggest issue I have with Wix is that it's sometimes hard to line up images and text with their drag and drop features. Also, their mobile response feature is very weak. You will have to build the site on the desktop and then have to rearrange everything again for the mobile view which can sometimes be very tedious.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Wix had all the features I wanted and more apps and add-ons that really wowed me...

Zuvor genutzte Software

GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

I did not now how to use WordPress plus it did not have hosting at the time but Wix had everything I needed in one platform
Serena R.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Design
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

We can all use it (at least on the easy version)

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Extra: As I said before, I've been working on Wix during the last month. I'm not designing a normal website, I'm doing an interactive infographic (whaaaaat???). Yes, Design teachers offered us some websites to design this kind of infographics, truth is that there are many tools thought for this task, such as genial.ly, but no one offers really interactive and versatile choices as wix does. It's really confortable to makek this kind of interactions on a website designer.
Needless to say i'm not using templates, I design everything on Ai and Ps and add them to the UI as pictures or vectors.

Some years before, I first used this app for making a portfolio, in that moment I used a template, but I changed it a lot so it didn't look like my classmates websites. One more point for me, one more point for Wix!

Vorteile

Personally speaking, i'm not in favor of using templates, and I think any properly called designer should. But, we must understand this app is not thought for designers only, so, templates designs are not bad at all. They are quite simple, customizable and versatile no matter what you need to show on your website. They look so modern too!

I don't think it's the best tool for a complete business website but, for example, it's useful to design menus, cataloges, present a brand, or even yourself (portfolios), usign it as a tool to complement your job. -At least with templates, the blank design tool will give you more chances to show whatever you want.-

For the most experienced designers I sugest working on vectorial and photographic apps at first, and do never use templates, but your resources with the interactions the UI offers.

Nachteile

About the cons, I don't think this app has many limitations for a normal user, but designers could have some issues.
During the last month I've been working there and the limitation I found was that "cursor effects" are only available on boxes, so if I want to put this effect on an object, I need to put a square box over the object. Altough boxes are invisible, it really changes the experience.
Something similar happens with vectors (properly saved on .svg). If you want to made them clickable, the square that delimitates its form will be clickable too, really unconfortable.

I never needed to conect a domain, but plans are quite expensive among other apps, check what's better for you.

Zandrich M.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Wix: Web Development Bulwark

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

My experience with Wix kicked off when they launched their HTML platform in 2012; a year later, I would find myself using Wix to study HTML by dissecting pre-built modules and whole websites in order to gain insight into their operation - then appropriating that knowledge to my own projects.

By late 2015, I was firmly established as a freelancer, offering web development as a service to my clients; it was then that I realised some projects need not be built from scratch, but instead were better suited for Wix - I used my existing knowledge of HTML, paired with the Wix platform, to build clean, fully-functional websites for my clients in no time at all, cutting costs and saving time for both myself and my clients. More recently, I've utilised Wix to help establish a presence on the internet for two of my startup companies.

I am very satisfied with Wix overall, and, as both developer and end-user, I've found no fault with their services over the course of six years.

Vorteile

Wix was designed and developed with untrained users in mind, people who work in fields unrelated to web development as a whole - the result is a simple, easy-to-use platform for basic web development, all without the need to spend two (or more) years mastering the HTML, Java, CSS and/or PHP languages. Overall, Wix has had a profound impact the success of small/medium startups, and will continue to disrupt the market by providing a means of developing beautiful websites to entrepreneurs for years to come.

Nachteile

The greatest downfall for Wix, and any similar service, is the nature of the service itself; using templates and ready-made code in order to work around building the website from scratch has as many benefits as it has downsides - for most, the functionality provided by Wix is absolutely sufficient, but for others the need for specialised functionality not facilitated by Wix will require hands-on coding and building.

Wix has been working around this problem by making the code accessible, and providing a more-than-adequate editor with which to amend the pre-written code, all the while expanding on the available code behind the tools a user can implement on a Wix site - ultimately, though, Wix does not support the full functionality behind HTML, Java, etc. that one would have access to when developing a website from scratch.

Carrie S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Build your website with WIX

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

I basically use wix for our company website, measuring traffic and producing newsletters. Overall I am more than happy with Wix and for the time being I would not switch to a different tool. It's easy, it's all over beautiful, it gives you space for creativity without having to dig into coding and the few cons you would def. also experience with a different tool. So overall I would highly recommend WIX.

Vorteile

I love the product because it's feasible, quite easy to get acquainted with and use and it offers a large set of options (free and for extra charge), that can really help you as a small cap business to implement and use efficient tools and services, which you otherwise would have to purchase expensive and mostly in an overkill from a marketing supplier or consulting agency.

Nachteile

The multi language use is a necessity, but unfortunately not always running in an efficient way and sometimes also producing a little chaos within your templates. You really need to think from your primary language and see to it that translations do not run much longer or shorter, otherwise when using certain "decoration" items, they get pushed around your page in an odd way.

Matthew P.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great service for setting up a new website!

Bewertet am 25.4.2021

Overall, the ease of use and simple beauty of Wix is, for me, well worth the premium I pay. If I can pay a little extra to save a whole lot of time and headache, I do - and Wix lets me do exactly that.

Vorteile

Wix is incredibly easy to use, especially with Wix's ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence). I have zero knowledge of web design, let alone design in and of itself. Using Wix's ADI I was able to make a gorgeous website for my company that continues to get compliments. It's very easy to update the website with new information, which is a must-have for me. I've rarely had issues with speed or usability - Wix just works.

Nachteile

Wix can be expensive. The price for ease of use seems to be higher premiums for what would be a given elsewhere - specifically, higher plans within their "website plans" tier only really offer marketing incentives (in my opinion) that expire after a year of use. Sure, you get more storage as well - but $5/mo just for an extra 10GB of storage (from Unlimited plan to Pro plan) seems a little steep, given that for $0.05 I could store the same amount on Backblaze B2 and use a Wordpress instance. In short, anything beyond the basic Combo plan seems obtusely overpriced. Moreover, every single time I enter Wix to edit my site, I feel I'm met with annoying advertisements to get a custom email, get a custom domain, etc. etc. which are just advertisements for services I already have elsewhere (though lately these have calmed down).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Squarespace und Weebly

Warum Wix gewählt wurde

Wordpress, while powerful, is simply too much for a self-employed service-industry employee to manage. Wix is much easier.

Zuvor genutzte Software

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

Wix seemed just easier to use, and has continued being easy to use.
Pamela S.
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Musik
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Amazing Website Functionality with Incredible Features

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

My overall experience with Wix has been a very positive one. Wix fills a unique niche in that it allows beginners to create a professional-looking website with little to no coding skills, yet has extremely advanced features that grow with you. From booking integration, to blog creation, menus to mobile device formatting customization, I really have not found any other platform that is so extensive in what it offers.

Vorteile

Wix is one of the best website providers out there. The features are easy to start with, yet provide unprecedented opportunity for enhancement. Some of the advanced tools they provide such as databases, datasets, and dynamic pages, allow for templates to be created without manually copying each page. Wix has amazing music player integration, allowing composers and music artists to showcase and sell their work directly from their website. The apps, coding tools and new addition, called Velo, allow for infinite customization, making Wix a great choice for anyone who needs more than the basics.

Nachteile

Overall, Wix is amazing and I have had very positive experiences using their platform. However there are a few areas for improvement. Wix is missing Apple Pay functionality at the moment. This drives customers to other platforms in order to fill this gap. Wix also has an amazing art store app with so much potential, however the company used for print fulfillment has received several less-than stellar reviews. I have also noticed that website speeds for Wix sites tend to be slightly slower than other companies. There are also several formatting glitches I have experienced with Wix, especially with page layout, but they seem to be short-lived. The limited social media share button customization in terms of color, shape and formatting can be frustrating for websites with a specific decor. Otherwise, my experience has been very positive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

WordPress

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wix

While each product has their benefits, Wix offered the most customization and options, with the least skills required, for the best price available.