EchoSpan Flexible 360 Erfahrungen

Das 360-Grad-Feedback-Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Easy to Use Platform and Great Support Team

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

EchoSpan Flexible 360 is our go-to platform to launch 360 degree feedback assessment for all of our clients to support our Leadership Development and Coaching programs.

When deciding which 360 platform to use, it is critical for us to chose a partner that has a great support team to help us get set up and if we have additional questions. In addition, echospan provided a platform that is super easy to use for customers and administrators.

There is nothing I don't like about the platform and if there was, I would let echospan know and I am sure they would help us find a solution or consider adding it to their feature development.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

Excellent service; Quality Product

Bewertet am 4.8.2020

The software is fairly easy to use. The service provided is great. They typically respond much sooner than the 24 hours promised. The reports are generated quickly. The ability for development planning (although we haven't used the function yet)

Overall, it is very intuitive . I wish I could delete my own projects out of archive. I wish I could click a button for all the questions and make changes to them versus individual questions (I.e., quickly convert a group of questions from self only to both raters).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

QuestionPro

Warum EchoSpan Flexible 360 gewählt wurde

the ability to analyze data at competency and super competency level

Zuvor genutzte Software

XM for Employee Experience

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EchoSpan Flexible 360

recommended from a colleague; quick service and help set-up (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])
Peter
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Echospan is the best choice for our organization

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

The customer support is fantastic. Our success representative is helpful, knowledgeable and support. She understands the technical side of the tools, but also has experience in best practices and implementation.

Echospan is a bit more expensive than other tools on the market, but it is worth the extra money.

Charlotte
  • Branche: Halbleiter

360 Survey

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

I'm not a heavy user of the actual EchoSpan tool but have leveraged [sensitive content hidden] for her experience highly in the past several weeks. She is super professional and proficient at her job, and a real pleasure to work with! She seeks clarity through her questions and helps brainstorm possible solutions. We think she's a great partner for our organization and team!!

My favorite part of the tool is the ease, speed and self serve nature we recently discovered with the help of [sensitive content hidden] on how we can build new and modify existing surveys.

The most recent "ask" for support was around 3 years of 360 data. We learned that data is pulled project by project which is manual and time consuming. It would be great to have option to pull multiple projects at one time.

Antwort von EchoSpan

Thank you for your review of EchoSpan’s tool. We’d like to provide an update on the ability to export review data across multiple projects in our system and hope that you will find one of these options useful.

1. Use EchoSpan’s API for exporting data: EchoSpan API may be used to transfer review data to other systems automatically as often as needed. This does not require any work by system admins after your technical team has configured the API settings on your end. The data will transfer as often as planned.

2. You may now run data exports in an excel or csv format for all active projects with one single request! This will allow you to download quantitative and qualitative responses across all projects with one simple request.

We are thankful for your feedback as we continue to make sure the tool is simple to use for all assessment and administrator needs.

Quynh
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best 360 Feedback Assessment and Employee Engagement Platform

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

I have had the pleasure of utilizing this exceptional platform, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed. Not only is EchoSpan incredibly user-friendly, but the abundance of customizable features truly allows for a tailored experience that meet our team's specific needs. The inclusion of validated rated items adds an extra layer of trust and reliability. What truly sets EchoSpan apart, it its top-notch client support. Any questions or concerns the team has is promptly addressed with care and expertise, leaving the team confident in the services provided.

Overall, I cannot recommend this platform more for its seamless usability, extensive customization options, validated ratings, and exceptional client support.

While it is a challenge to pinpoint any shortcoming, if I had to mention one aspect, it would be that with the extensive array of features and options, navigating through them might feel slightly overwhelming for newcomers. However, this minor hurdle is quickly overcome with the intuitive interface and helpful guides provided. Overall, this is merely a testament to the platform's richness in functionalities rather than a true drawback.

Shawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product with outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

I have been completely satisfied with EchoSpan because (1) the product is great and gets regular updates to make it even better and (2) the level of support is outstanding. I am very much a "figure it out on my own" person, so the online videos, tutorials, and help features were usually all I needed. But any time I had a question or problem I couldn't resolve on my own I got knowledgable, quick support from the EchoSpan team. These two factors make it really easy to refer others to this product.

As an independent contractor, I need a flexible, customizable 360-degree feedback platform that allows me to run multiple projects for multiple clients. EchoSpan provides that plus a host of other features that allow me to respond to almost any client need. I found a number of features helpful, including (1) the editable competency library, (2) automation features that help with the logistics of a project, and (3) the regular updates that add functionality to the application. Overall, the biggest advantage of this product for me is the ability to develop, administer, and report multi-rater projects that vary in scope from the simplest survey to the most complex design.

As with any product, there is a bit of a learning curve. With that said, if you've got some experience with administering these types of projects, you will likely feel "at home" pretty quickly. There are a number of helpful tools in the application to guide you through projects, so straightforward projects are pretty simple to run. As the complexity of the project increases, you will need to dig deeper to get the results you're looking for -- which I don't think is unusual for any system.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

EchoSpan Feedback

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

Our experience in using EchoSpan is fantastic. From an administrative standpoint, the ability to learn and build projects, mirror saved features and customize to our company brand is amazing. Users (including targets & raters) also have offered positive feedback in ease of use.

I would be remise to not mention the OUTSTANDING customer service. The support has always been timely, precise, and friendly. EchoSpan offers group guidance, but also provides 1:1 help.

Specifically, we would have never been able to launch our projects without the amazing assistance of [sensitive content hidden]. [sensitive content hidden] consistently provides excellent guidance after carefully listening and understanding our questions/needs. Always friendly, courteous, and patient, [sensitive content hidden] takes her time in sharing her wealth of knowledge navigating the ins & outs of the tool's administrative features and capabilities. [sensitive content hidden] is a large part of why we look forward to using EchoSpan. In sum, she is a brilliant gem!

What I like most about EchoSpan is the intuitive features and the ease of customizability. The fact that you can duplicate projects and their saved features is also a bonus! The reporting features are also very comprehensive, including development recommendations. Further, EchoSpan provides a plethora of training guides and opportunities to connect with administrators.

There are still some features that are not able to be duplicated for all open projects. The amount of email reminders also differ between targets and raters. (These are not deal breakers, though!)

Brittany
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Thankful for a Wonderful Partnership!

Bewertet am 9.5.2024

This is our first time implementing a 360 feedback process at our organization and we have been very pleased with the product and especially appreciative of the wonderful support provided by [sensitive content hidden] at EchoSpan. We have experienced a lot of internal changes and her constant support has allowed us to continue providing the level of service to our internal customers despite all of the shifts within the organization.

There are a lot of steps to every process and while there are some components that do make the process a bit easier, all of the very specific details can be hard to keep track of.

amy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

360 feedback, goal setting and pulse survey tool

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

positive, [sensitive content hidden]
is one of the best partners I work with on a regular basis. ...

positive, [sensitive content hidden]
is one of the best partners I work with on a regular basis. Being an HR team of one, it is very apparent when someone cares and shows up like a true part of your team. [sensitive content hidden]
does this in spades.

The 360 reports are informative and flexible. The ability to view da YOY is highly valued in addition to the systemized identified of blind spots. These items support the ability to constructively engage and coach others across the firm.

They are limitations to the customizations, some of which on the face do not seem very complicated.

Michelle
  • Branche: Bankwesen

EchoSpan 360

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

I like the ease of use for the participants.

We have had challenges with the emails hitting out Spam folders and not being send to our participants.

Liz
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Elegant simplicity

Bewertet am 8.6.2019

I am a fan! EchoSpan has proven to be an ideal partner for our engagement surveys. The staff are highly responsive and the communication on projects is unsurpassed. These characteristics are not easy to find in many bigger technology companies. Bigger is not always better. EchoSpan is the smart choice for solid software functionality and 5 star customer service!

Many software packages are "over built" for the functionality businesses actually need. EchoSpan is one of the few companies who designs software that walks that line perfectly. The basics are covered with an easy step-by-step process that is both intuitive and elegant. There are also advanced features like sentiment analysis to keep pace with market competitors. They've delivered the perfect balance of neither too much nor too little functionality in their software, which makes it particularly ideal for mid-market clients. Additionally, I can't say enough about the professionalism of their project management team. We outsourced a very high profile project to EchoSpan and I never experienced such seamless implementation, flexibility to change course when needed, and detailed communication to ensure decisions happened quickly. Bravo EchoSpan!

Honestly, I can't think of anything. The reports are straightforward and easy to understand. Some of the competitors have elegant data visualization dashboards but charge 2x the money for it.

Jackie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is top-tier.

Bewertet am 3.4.2024

We appreciate the ability to customize our report components and use our proprietary questionnaire. The customer support is responsive, consistent and timely and they have been open to our suggestions for software updates as well.

We would like to see the platform look more current and be a little more intuitive. We would also like to see the review progress data to be displayed in a more visually appealing way. At our level of membership, we don't have ready access to our overall review data so we aren't able to study that data without significant financial investment.

Maria

Overall, a good experience!

Bewertet am 19.5.2016

I have just recently started using the system and overall, I like it! It has many more features then the old system I used to use. I like that you can upload Targets and Raters into the system without manually entering them (old system I had to!). You should be well versed with some type of 360 Survey administration background to get around and through the system. You have resources if you are having troubles but you really need to figure the system out independently. When you have an issue you need to send an email to the helpdesk. They are responsive and helpful but if you have a big issue it can take a while to explain it by typing your issues and waiting several hours to get an answer. I haven't gotten used to not picking up the phone and calling for help. That part can be a little frustrating especially when you have client's breathing down your neck for an immediate answer. The helpdesk does their best to help and they are always friendly. Really love the flexibility of the report on what you can include. The report is very easy to read overall although I found a few glitches now and again. Once I reached out to the helpdesk they took care of it quickly. I am happy with the new system and look forward to continuing to learn more!

Antwort von EchoSpan

Maria, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. It is important to us that our clients are completely satisfied with their experience with EchoSpan. We do understand that, due to the complexity and timing of some of our client¿s reviews, they require a more dedicated support approach. We have an Enterprise support program that can be opted into that provides clients with onboarding assistance, phone and email support from a dedicated senior client manager, and a 2 hour support request response time. In addition, we conduct a weekly training webinar on Mondays and a weekly Q&A webinar on Wednesdays for our clients so they have direct access to our Support team.

Lorrina
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Why EchoSpan is our go-to provider for 360 assessments

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

I have worked with EchoSpan for over 10 years and highly recommend their product. I first worked with them as an in-house talent assessment lead for a Fortune 100 company where EchoSpan was our 360 provider for our global 360 assessments. Their customer service and product were both incredible - and we were a demanding client. I have been an independent consultant for close to 10 years now, and my business partner and I both rely on EchoSpan to support our client needs across a range of industries and companies of all sizes. Our clients are also thrilled with EchoSpan's products and services.

The best feature about EchoSpan's software is its flexibility. So many 360 packages don't allow customization options (or options are limited), but it is what our clients want and need so EchoSpan is our go-to provider. In addition, if the software doesn't support our customization needs, the EchoSpan design team is always willing to work with us.

Nothing comes to mind.

Britney
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Obama Foundation Fellowship Program

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

Overall, our coaches thought the format of the assessment and data collection was beneficial information. The customer service team was attentive and a delight to work with.

The report was easy to read and debrief. It was also simple to upload rater information and launch the assessment. The ability to complete the assessment and read comments in languages other than was vital to the engagement of our global participants.

The comments section wasn't as robust as we needed to collect qualitative information. A significant level of customization that includes specific questions that correspond to each competency area would be necessary to provide context to the quantitative data that was collected.

Hi Britney,

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that our multi-language features and support were helpful with your recent project. We can assist with suggestions on how to enhance your survey questions for future projects to include comment questions in each competency instead of limiting that question type to the end of the survey. The text in these comment-type questions is also customizable by the administrator and may be displayed in different sections of your reports, enabling you to provide context to the quantitative data. One of our associates will follow up with additional project specific recommendations on this and we are also available to discuss with you in more detail during our weekly QA sessions. Thanks again for your feedback about your experience with our tool and team members we look forward to working with you more on future projects.

Carlos
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Echospan survey in a team effectiveness application.

Bewertet am 29.8.2016

I am a confirmed fan. I searched for months for a 360 survey solution that was capable, flexible, and affordable. I found a lot of capability and flexibility out there. Affordability was another matter. Just to get started, I was being told by most vendors, would require $60,000 to $80,000 dollars. After that there's be an additional $60,000 in annual licensing fees. For a survey that would be used regularly but on a limited basis this made no financial sense whatever. Then I came across Echospan. They saved my project.

Ours is a special application of the usual 360 degree tool. We aren't using it as a competency survey for individuals. Instead, we have developed a team effectiveness assessment that runs on a 360 platform. Echospan works perfectly for our needs. It's simple, easy to set up and administer and cost effective.

There are a few limitations especially in formatting of final reports. But, for the flexibility and at the cost I can't complain.

Marisa
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great product backed by a solid team

Bewertet am 19.8.2016

I can't say enough good things about the Echospan 360-degree feedback tool! The platform is flexible, intuitive, and easy-to-use. We have been able to configure a variety of custom assessments aligned to our organization's leadership competency model while leveraging the robust content provided by Echospan. The user interface is simple and attractive, and the feedback from our users (primarily senior-level business leaders) has been overwhelmingly positive. In addition, the service we've received from Echospan has been exceptional. Their leadership team was flexible and patient as we worked through the contracting process. Our dedicated support partner is incredibly responsive and thorough in addressing our questions/requests and offering innovative ideas and solutions.

Having used Echospan's 360-degree feedback platform across a variety of industries, in public and private sectors, and with organizations large and small, I would confidently recommend it to anyone looking to implement a robust yet cost effective 360-degree assessment program in their organization.

Tom
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The tool was very easy to use and utilizes great reports for displaying results.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Very targeted results helped to identify which competencies were in need of improvement as well as what areas the employee has excelled at.

The ease of use. I have had very few questions on how to login and use the software from raters. I like the competency library and the reading suggestions.

The limitation on number of raters when it comes to larger projects. It would be helpful to allow for more than 100 raters without costing per rater and having to add raters through contacting support.

Antwort von EchoSpan

Tom, We appreciate your feedback. Each Target, person being reviewed, in a 360 Project is limited to 100 Raters due to the increased demand on the reporting engine when a higher quantity of Raters are present. While we can easily accommodate over 100 Raters per Target, it does require project management time for our team to load the additional Raters from the back-end of the tool, so there is a small fee involved. Thank you again for your time and review of EchoSpan's 360 tool.

Nate
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

EchoSpan Review

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

EchoSpan has been a great partner as I've built out my company's 360 feedback program over the past few years. Their customer service is exceptional and they are great about listening to customers' ideas for enhancements to the product.

The EchoSpan platform is extremely easy to use. I've used other 360 feedback platforms in the past, but EchoSpan's is by far the most flexible and intuitive. EchoSpan has been able to meet my unique needs in 360 setup and administration and they are always adding new features.

The training manuals and videos are at times too high level to answer my specific questions. However, my contacts at EchoSpan are always very responsive to quickly address my questions.

Natalia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The EchoSpan 360-degree feedback tool has helped us add a new product to sell.

Bewertet am 30.11.2017

We are using it daily with our clients. We are a culture consultancy, but now we have been running 360 assessments as well. Echospan has made it quite easy.

The support team and the features. There is a lot of online material that guides you through the set up process, but the support team is also always there to help.

It is not as intuitive as it looks at a first glance. You need to pay careful attention at the rules, and the features, even though they are many and provide great help, as sometimes hard to remember and easy to be missed. You can definitely learn how to use it proficiently, however, there are certain features that may be a little bit confusing (e.g., rules about sending reminders, and some project settings can be missed).

Kathleen

Awesome right from the start!!!

Bewertet am 15.5.2016

We trialed the Echospan software in February 2016 to get a feel for the process and reporting before deciding if we wanted to use it for twenty 360s in March/April. We were quickly elated with the tool as compared to what we were using previously and have also compared it to another tool that one of our clients uses. In fact, even before trialing the software, the demo video, training videos, and the interactive demo with an Echospan representative had already convinced us that we had found something of quality that we were excited to use.

I would HIGHLY recommend starting with the videos and a trial (we just ran a fake 360 with one of our colleagues and set a few of us up multiple times as different raters with different working relationships (direct report, supervisor, peer, ...)). This helped us understand how to use a good bit of the tool and see how things showed up in different views of the reporting prior to purchasing. To be honest, however, the tool "had us at hello"; we knew right away that there was no going back.

Customer service and the development team have been OUTSTANDING; they've resolved all of our concerns/issues and have answered all of our questions to our great satisfaction both during the trial period and since purchasing. I cannot say enough about how truly impressed we've been with them.

We are now in May 2016, just 3 months since finding Echospan, and are working on our 3rd project of running 360s for different clients through the tool, and it just keeps getting better and easier to use. The functionality of the product is outstanding, and we couldn't be happier with it.

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great customer service. My project was in good hands!

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

The overall experience was smooth and easy. All of our questions were answered in a timely fashion and we lacked for nothing in this process.

The software has more options than I even know what to do with, making for a highly customizable survey that had many choices that I and my team could choose from. If stumped, we used the training and support resources available and the customer support was out of this world.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] specifically was a dream to work with.

I honestly think the only gap we saw was more questions/reading topics for diversity and inclusion, specially since this is the name of the game these days. Otherwise, none come to mind.

Ardi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Superb, Flexible, Right-Priced with World-Class Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.2.2022

In order to direct our customers in their journey to executive positions, we needed a custom 360 survey.
EchoSpan staff have been there every step of the way advising, consulting, training, troubleshooting, testing, demonstrating every detail of our solution. Our pilot ran almost flawlessly with very little to adjust.

Question bank of over 350 questions in different management and leadership categories, flexibility of just about anything we need, regular weekly customer meetings and the ever-ready customer support team who act promptly and follow-up to make sure all's well.

We are yet to discover any! So happy with our choice.

Lindsey
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and great customer service + customization

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

EchoSpan has been super helpful and friendly from the beginning when we start shopping around for 360 tools. Their tools are easy to use and manage + they include the features we needed (we can customize questions, reports, emails, etc). And the team is quick to get feedback on any questions or issues.

First and foremost, the EchoSpan customer service has been amazing. I never wait more than 2 hours for a response on any questions and they have helped me update, customize, and create multiple different reports for our program.

The software is easy to use and navigate. And the reports come out great + they are easy to customize to get what we need.

I wish it was easier to customize without getting help (but then again, it's nice to pass along a request and have it done for us).

Lindsey,
Thanks so much for your feedback about your experience with the tool and our support team members! We are so happy to hear that things are gong well with your program and that you're pleased with the functionality and support you've received!

Cheryl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Experience Deploying a 360 Review to My Staff Team

Bewertet am 15.1.2021

I sought out this tool as a component of my professional development plan, in my executive leadership role. While some of my direct reports opted not to participate, which posed a challenge to my getting a really robust 360 perspective, my interactions with the EchoSpan team and software were top notch.

The software was easy to customize, to get at what I sought to learn from both my peers and my direct reports. The business development person from EchoSpan who I worked with was extremely helpful, responsive and knowledgeable - She made the whole process simple and enjoyable. Her name is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is an exceptional representative for your company.

I honestly had no cons. It was an extremely positive experience - primarily due to my engagement with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].