LinkedIn for Business Erfahrungen

LinkedIn for Business

4,6 (1.497)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Hole das Beste aus deinem professionellen Netzwerk.

(1.497)

Sortieren nach

Kristie
Kristie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for Business Owners!

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Overall, it has been a good experience using LinkedIn for Business because I can control what is viewed to the public and what is privately shared with my followers. I like being able to make my business more professional that it already is. Although I am still in the production stage of my business by working with freelancers, I have learned a lot about promoting the brand professionally on the world wide web. It has been a fulfilling experience and I hope it takes off with many sales in the near future. During the pandemic, I have been working on my business more than ever because I was furloughed from my full-time job. LinkedIn is one of the ways I could promote my business and help me rely on it to generate income.

My favorite part of LinkedIn for Business is having the ability to post the latest updates on my freelance business to the public. I can control what gets seen by the public and what doesn't. I can invite my employees to the business on LinkedIn, forming a community and giving them a sense of belonging. It is important to engage those who work for my brand and keep the brand professional.

I don't like having to pay for advertising services because it is expensive. I have used the advertising before to promote my business but it led to nowhere. If there is a way to get a refund for these type of incidents, that'd be a great feature. I don't have many employees hired for my business at the moment but I have been able to work on the marketing aspects of my business. I can still promote my products by creating posts and videos onto LinkedIn for visitors to see.

Carolyn
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn for Business

Bewertet am 16.10.2022

LinkedIn for Business is used by manay professionals and provides a cost-effective way for employee recruitment.

LinkedIn for Business is a reputable tool for recruiting new employees. The features provide employers with ease of applicant managements and referencing checking.

The additional costs for advanced features in LinkedIn for Business is the only drawback.

ADP Workforce Now, WordPress, SAP Concur und GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LinkedIn for Business

LinkedIn for Business was chosen above other products because of cost, features, and reputation.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The place where all the big companies are

Bewertet am 6.8.2022

It's a confusing platform with a design that leaves something to be desired.

It's a confusing platform with a design that leaves something to be desired.

Because it has been on the market for some time, this platform has a large number of users.
Large companies use this platform to recruit employees.
It's a great tool to find companies that are hiring

Its interface is totally outdated.
As it is a tool to find work, this platform should be constantly updated to adapt to new trends in design and functionality.
I personally think it's a bit confusing platform that doesn't have UX or UI Design as a priority and without a doubt they should invest more to improve that.
This platform is completely frozen in time compared to other social networks.

Karima
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Always a good experience

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

The best thing is LinkedIn helps you stay in touch with the recruiters so you are always updated on your application

I can’t find anything I don’t like about it

Barış
  • Branche: E-Learning

Expand oyur network with LinkedIn

Bewertet am 4.6.2022

Thanks to this application, I found my job, an application where I managed the recruitment and application processes.

The application can be considered as a social media platform. The interface is simple and user friendly. Easy to use. Recruitment processes and application processes work in a very optimized way.

There is no downside to the application. Users will be satisfied.

balaji
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

linked business review

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

Overall, my experience with LinkedIn Business has been great. The new features of LinkedIn learning added to our enterprise now have been doing exceptionally well. It has greatly helped in the personal development of our employees

Feel like this software at this point does not have a competitor when it comes to building formal relationships. In the last three years, we have heavily relied on this application for recruiting or job postings. We have been able to attract a lot of candidates through this way.

Compared to other softwares, this one is a little expensive. Otherwise, I feel there's nothing least about this software.

Indeed

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LinkedIn for Business

Compared to Indeed, since LinkedIn has more candidates attraction, we decided to move forward with Linkedin
Elsa
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Essential tool for growing your team

Bewertet am 9.9.2022

Linkedin is the way to go for growing your team. They make the recruitment process easier and a bit more exciting. You can post a job or find key people to reach out to based on their filtering system.

Candidate management: it can get hard sometimes when you get too many applicants.

Indeed

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LinkedIn for Business

Connection to Linkedin (we actively use it in our personal lives) and easiness to onboard.
Shubham
Shubham
  • Branche: Marktforschung

LinkedIn for Business Review

Bewertet am 14.11.2023

LinkedIn is the best tool when it is being used to business purpose. There is no other alternative of it in the market. The exceptional features it has given us the great results in increasing the outreach of our business and providing us with the best results. Reaching out to relevant prospects was never so easy for us and it has the best filer options too

Nothing to dislike, this platform has everything plus they don't have any other competitor in the market so there's nothing to be compared of.

Bracia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Business Linkedln

Bewertet am 12.12.2023

What I like most is, it helps with the recruiting process for new hires

What I like least is sometimes customer service can be lacking

Kendrick
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

LinkedIn: its for business too

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Able to meet different people in the same field as myself.

nothing to dislike. The site does exactly what it was supposed to.

Lewis
Lewis

Efficient Talent Acquisition: Unveiling the Power of LinkedIn Business

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

LinkedIn Business has truly revolutionized the way I approach networking, peer engagement, and the growth of my professional brand. From the very moment I became a part of this dynamic platform, I immediately recognized the immense potential it held not only for my personal career but also for the success and growth of my company and business. With its comprehensive set of features and invaluable networking opportunities, LinkedIn Business has provided me with a transformative experience that has surpassed my initial expectations and opened doors to countless professional opportunities. The ability to connect with like-minded individuals, foster meaningful relationships, and showcase my expertise to a vast professional audience has allowed me to establish myself as a reputable authority in my field while simultaneously expanding my business's reach and impact. LinkedIn Business has truly been a game-changer, propelling my career and company to new heights and positioning me for continued growth and success in the ever-evolving professional landscape.

I really appreciate the wide range of features that LinkedIn Business offers. Most or all of these features are beneficial for marketing and advertising companies. The targeted advertising capabilities, content marketing opportunities, company pages, lead generation tools, and integration with marketing platforms contribute to a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy. By leveraging these features, marketing and advertising firms can maximize their reach, build their brand, generate leads, and foster meaningful business relationships on the platform.

While LinkedIn Business offers a wealth of features and opportunities, it's worth noting that the user interface can feel overwhelming, particularly for new users. The platform could greatly benefit from streamlining and simplifying certain navigation elements to create a more intuitive and user-friendly experience. By enhancing the ease of finding and accessing the various features and functionalities, LinkedIn Business could provide a smoother onboarding process and ensure that users can fully leverage the platform's potential without feeling overwhelmed or confused.

Navin
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Great Professional Networking Platform enabling connections and life time learning

Bewertet am 21.11.2018

LinkedIn is a great platform for professional networking primarily. The platform enables individuals to connect with people and build connections, share ideas, thoughts and perspectives and also look for prospective employers. Businesses leverage LinkedIn for building a customer base and potential partners/suppliers. Over a period of time, LinkedIn has scaled the number of functionalities it used to provide. LinkedIn is a great platform to share innovative ideas, trends, white papers, Point of View (POV). Its a perfect medium which continues to churn exponential knowledge management in any field/domain.

I love the structure of LinkedIn. Anyone can send an invite to connect and take forward the connection from there. Whether its a job opportunity or a business proposition or invitation for a professional event, LinkedIn makes it easy in 2-3 clicks. There is a lot of security inbuilt to avoid anyone using your personal data which is fantastic in todays world where data is compromised easily. Next is creating your profile which is simple and gives a very clear picture of professional achievements. The All-star rating indicates that the profile contains all mandatory data needed for profile. If one is open to actively pursuing opportunities, enable a button "On" and recruiters would clearly be able to identify an active candidate.The Premium feature enables you to send an 1-1 Inmail and chat with the other person, also enables you to see who is viewing your profile. The Publishing functionality enables you to put your thoughts and point of view across any domain area, one can track view-ability and likes and comments of people who have viewed your article. Overall, a great medium to leverage and build strong life time connections.

There are a lot of jobs which have either expired or have been filled. There should be a regular update mechanism to archive those postings to ensure relevancy of job or role. Sometimes the UI has an interpretation challenge but over a period of time you get used to it. The Groups can be more structured and guided to enable quick conversations and moderation can overcome irrelevant topics being discussed in the group.

• Branche: Design

Great Networking Platform

Bewertet am 22.3.2021

Very fun. I had a separate account years prior when I worked in accounting but opted for a fresh look when I got involved in the arts. Its an incredible field to be in, very demanding but one that helps shape a person in ways I dont think can be achieved any more successfully. LinkedIn is just a super cool place for people to meet and network and share ideas and opportunities with a growing world thats in need of its services. So much good could come from ideas like this one and i think future generations can do so much more their world if they were aware of the people and opportunities and work that was done prior to them taking the reigns. The world is changing so rapidly and its important to be tuned in and aware, open and active; so this is a great place for intelligent, driven people who desire to achieve.

LinkedIn, from my understanding, is/was one of the original networking platforms for professionals. The interface is simple, modern and very user-friendly. Ive run across some of the coolest profiles of modern day creators for this generation. Theres so much to learn about different areas of business and education that you may not know exists otherwise. Very trendy, cool & classy souls and its just a great place to start if you're looking to advance your career or financial situation in any way. Very down to earth vibe, and the people generally are very open and accepting. Intelligent beings, I really enjoyed a lot of my time there!

Its not so much the software as it is the economy. I feel like the world slowed down a lot several years ago, and if you werent in the know you missed the shift. I feel like theres a new avenue in business in America that wasnt there before and because Im not involved I get a since of just boredom or almost like a stagnation, so Im not as active in the community as I used to be. Theres a whole new group of professionals in a different field of work that i feel like i really missed out on, so the swing of things has changed a bit. I literally feel the difference .. only complaint I think I have about the software is the mailbox. It can be kind of irritating. But otherwise most of the features are awesome.

Rohullah
Rohullah
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

LinkedIn Review

Bewertet am 19.2.2021

LinkedIn is so far one of the best platforms for recruiters as well as for job seekers with many users. It is a reliable, useful, simple and powerful tool in providing effective communication between job seekers and employers worldwide. It helps the recruiters to locate competent employees faster that any other platforms and also it will help the job seekers to connect easily with employers and land in a high paying job more efficiently than other platform.

LinkedIn is one of the best and most trusted job searching application in the world. This is true because of the fact that a lot of people included myself have gotten great result with using LinkedIn in getting a job and participating in job-driven skills training necessary for developing the required skills that the employers are looking for. Even though the free version of LinkedIn also provides good services for job seekers, but the premium version provides the most relevant and trustworthy connection between large and famous recruiters and job seekers all over the world. The training includes but not limited to time management, organisational skills, administrative skills, IT skills and so on. In conclusion, I strongly recommend LinkedIn for people who are trying to find a good job with a good company because of the advantages I mentioned in my review.

The positive things about this software outweighs the negative points because I thought a lot about anything negative about LinkedIn, and after too much thinking, I only can point out some little improvement that could make LinkedIn easier to use for people who have less knowledge of Information Technology. This task could be done by simplifying some features for creating our profile on LinkedIn.

Karan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn helps get relevant leads for business & recruitment

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Helped us build a strong brand and enhanced our relationships with our business partners through content and engagement.

The platform helps us get in touch with the decision-makers and to personalize our outreach. Setting up the business page is just a few clicks away and is an efficient way to reach our target audience.

Recruiting is also easy now as more and more candidates use LinkedIn for their job search. The hiring process is now managed much more effectively. The number of candidates applying to our job openings increased drastically once we started our job postings on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn at this moment has a lot of noise with everyone trying to leverage the platform. There is also a dip in the quality of the leads/prospects we receive during our campaigns.

Irrelevant, uncurated list of job postings can drive away the suitable candidate.

Lawrent
Lawrent
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

amazing resource for businesses and professionals, but expensive

Bewertet am 25.11.2022

With the premium version of LinkedIn, you were able to find and connect with people who share our interests and build relationships through in-depth discussions on topics that interest us. This was an excellent way to network with people who have similar goals and aspirations as we did.

We had the chance to try it for a month. LinkedIn makes it easy to search for the right person; you can filter your results by name, company, title, industry, location or keyword. If you need to narrow your search further, LinkedIn lets you choose whether you're looking for an executive or a manager at a specific company. In addition to these standard filters, LinkedIn allows users to see suggestions based on people they may know in common or those who share mutual contacts. With its vast trove of professional info and connections, LinkedIn can be a valuable resource when you're looking for new employees, business partners, or vendors. It is also an excellent place to keep up with industry news and other developments that may affect your business. The company offers a lot of content, training, and opportunities for professional networking, providing the insight and knowledge you need to grow your business.The Premium version lets you see who has viewed your profile and message them directly. You can also connect with people who aren’t currently members of LinkedIn, but are in your network through other social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter.LinkedIn offers plenty of career advice, too—from interviewing tips to resume advice—so that you know how best to put yourself out there in terms of job-seeking activities.

The price is very off-putting for small businesses, even after the annual discount (it costs €446.18 before tax...). I do see the value though, but we'll wait until we've grown a bit more, to afford the annual price.

Nathan
Nathan

An honest review of LinkedIn

Bewertet am 25.10.2018

LinkedIn is everything work professionals need to connect and interact.
1) Professional social network feel - I like the ability to share posts, add comments, message connections and find jobs, or opportunities.
2) The connections feature is probably the most underrated feature of LinkedIn. It's not just enough to have connections, if your connections know you well, they can recommend you for skills, on job applications and more.
3) LinkedIn Premium features may not seem like they are worth the extra money but if you can afford it, there are some valuable features that you can use
- The most obvious one is see who had viewed your profile. For some reason you have to pay for this but it is a good feature to have.
- The Featured Applicant feature under LinkedIn Premium is great for job seekers, where you can apply for jobs and are put at the top of a recruiters list.
- E-Learning courses - LinkedIn allows you to also take elearning courses (from their purchase of Lynda.com) to update your skills and even save courses for future reference.

1) LinkedIn tends to send too many emails notifications over the course of the week. There is a way to turn them off but it seems a bit odd that a social network would be sending out so many emails.
2) Not everyone will find the premium features useful. Yes it is great to be able to apply for jobs or see who has viewed your profile, but those do not always seem to justify the cost of membership.

My go-to networking tool

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

I use LinkedIn more than any other application/program for my job as an editor for a tech magazine. I was one of the first in the company to request a Premium membership, and now the whole company has a Sales Navigator account. Some of my best writing projects have come as a result of a cold intro on LinkedIn or seeing something in my feed. As long as people continue to see LinkedIn as a trustworthy, professional source of info, it will continue to be worth the paid/upgraded account.

The customer support has a lot to be desired. Last year an employee left the company and we didn't realize until after he was gone that he was the administrator of a group. LinkedIn customer support was zero help whatsoever in getting his admin privileges revoked, and furthermore we couldn't change basic info about the group because he controlled the settings.

Also, the new limitations in the groups are really disappointing. Our team had invested many years in to building one group page to 5,000+ opt-in people, and now being able to send a message to them is next to impossible.

Cynthia
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NO way around it, you have to be on social

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

Overall, we have had a positive experience on Linked In. Our company gets a decent amount of interaction, and being able to associate your personal account with the brand you work for is fantastic.

The best feature of this site is the culture. It is business related, for sure, but business is run by people, so there is a lot of opportunity for interaction with individuals from all over the world in every imaginable industry.

The worst thing about Linked In is the support. Of course it's hard to keep a site like this running all the time to the complete satisfaction of everybody, and we all know people like to complain even when things are good, but it seems like there is a goodly amount of unchecked harassment, esp of women both in public posts, comments and DMs. The AI looks for key words, but more often than not, the baddies know how to work around it while folks who just want to call attention to it end up being the only ones whose posts are removed or accounts blocked. It's kind of the Wild West over there.

Lauren
Lauren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Link In with LinkedIn

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Overall, my experience has been amazing with LinkedIn. I found my first few jobs with this site and have been improving my own resume within, using tools from LinkedIn to help improve my own resume and experience. LinkedIn has been a large asset to me as well as my coworkers, friends, and family.

Easy to set up your profile and show off your skills! This program is one I have used for years in order to find jobs, coworkers, or brush up on someone I’m interviewing with before I do! This software is definitely a necessary tool that brings a ton of benefit to your job search or recruiter search, making it so much easier than it was before! Finding a job or finding someone to fill a job has never been easier!

Some profiles are more difficult to find, but I find this to be a pro as well as a con considering you can set your profile to be as attainable as you’d like. There are not a lot of bad things to say about this software when you can filter or set just about everything/anything to your own preference or convenience.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

an explanation of the linkedin software

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

an explanation of the linkedin software.
Can be used to find permanent work or internships can also...

an explanation of the linkedin software.
Can be used to find permanent work or internships can also be accessed via desktop, linkedin mobile application, mobile web or linkedin mobile application on Android and can also be accessed using English and 20 other languages ​​including Indonesian and can fill in our personal data completely, starting from bio data, work history, career achievements and a list of skills that we master

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to connect with professionals

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

My overall experience with LinkedIn is very good. I regularly use it to post content and learn from other professionals and courses from LinkedIn Learning.

I am using LinkedIn's paid version for over 2 years along with their free profile option since 2012 actively. I really like how LinkedIn provides insight into a job with your current skill matching. So, you can modify your profile to take that course on LinkedIn Learning to take yourself one step ahead to apply for the job.

What I did not like is a limited feature for the free version, that doesn't allow us to search more than a number of specific queries. Is also limits it's paid users like me for not being able to connect to more than 80 - 100 people every day.

Roger
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

For the Technical Recruiter - NO OTHER Product Matches Identifying / Contacting Passive...

Bewertet am 10.10.2017

It is the only database and application platform that passive high tech candidates use in their career to stay available when, and in case, they decide to change companies. The typical profile of LinkedIn members in high tech are they always have employment, and stay available to see if there is a next step in their career they need to consider when a job req is Inmailed to them.

For hiring managers they can increase their network of possible people they could hire on their team, or get the word out to their network that they are hiring and through referral find candidates.

I like the education section as a goto when i need to learn something - that is a nice additional function

always lots to explore and more than you can use at any one time, so I never feel i am utilizing it fully.

I have to hunt around for things in the menu as it never seems to be where i would think it should be.

• Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money business networking tool

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

This is a place for building networks and for researching potential business partners. As such I use it daily

Great for content sharing and building a strong network.
Good filtering options for targeting potential clients or partners
Perfect for personal branding
Can organise events and invite people, however as soon as the event itself isn't actually hosted on LinkedIn it's rather clunky to get people to register - not a seamless integration to an external website

Paid versions are overpriced.
Limits on the free accounts are not clear (eg how many searches are possible in a month, how many contact requests can be made in a day)
Company pages get too little "algorithm juice"
Event pages need to be improved (integration with external webpages, visibility of content)

Ross
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

LinkedIn for Business - Can't live without it

Bewertet am 13.11.2023

Our experience has has been very positive. We're just getting better at adding content to the page. As I said - I've already seen growing interest in our site & company page.

LinkedIn for business allows us to reach a very specific target audience. That audience gets better with every new customer or potential prospect we get to our LinkedIn page. It's slow to start - but comes on strong for sure.

The part I like least is the build up of the page. To get the proper information and use the proper search words are always a difficult combination. Adding to the LinkedIn content along with our own website and other marketing tools is very time consuming.