Fleetio Bewertungen

Fleetio

Manage your fleet from anywhere

4.7/5 (90 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A++ customer service. Fleetio is built with a clean, modern structure & design. Training gets A+.

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allows me to structure the new corporate fleet policies, procedures, records. Encourages vehicle managers to protect, utilize and maintain company assets.

- The GUI is very clean and airy, so that makes a good first impression.
- The simple layout keeps "clutter-confusion" to a minimum.
- Little blue "helping" text through-out provides clarification of functionality for starting users. Just hover over those & click, or hover over little question marks.
- Their lack of strong vehicle & driver dispatching / routing / tracking / scoring is a plus for us (~1,000 vehicles & equipment). We only needed an asset management system with vehicle and equipment data capture capabilities. Preventive and scheduled vehicle maintenance. Also authorized driver assignments.
- Internal dbs communications are handy with public vehicle comments and easy email prompts. Maybe they'll offer IM??
-Batch Export/Import process is VERY fast and intuitive. Just "Export Data", receive Excel spreadsheet, modify your data, "Save", "Import Data", drag/drop the file, "OK" the template and click "Submit". You don't even have to rename the original file.
-Our corporate VPs are pleased with the automatic reminders and notifications. Driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, insurance renewals etc. can be dated to provide advance notice and even overdue alerts. Some other corporate departments were investigating this capability. Guess Fleet Management got it first.
-Creating custom fields is very simple. Everybody needs those.

-Canned reporting selection can be increased, OR,
-The ability to generate and save Admin or User reporting would be nice. Probably a more efficient avenue than the first option.
-NOT a CON: Automatic scheduled report generation would be a big plus for me. Come in to work Monday AM and find 3-5 brief reports already processed, covering vehicle Alerts, Problems, New Vehicles etc would be very nice. Maybe even auto distribution. Other databases do that.
-Too little internal corporate or financial structure hierarchy. "Group" is about the only way to tag a vehicle except with a person's name (driver). Our internal IT will have that as integration priority #1 since user security restrictions (vendor recently enhanced that), financial charging to contracts, projects and overhead is required.
-I discussed automatic vehicle retirement data routing to our G/L, Risk and Fixed Asset System depts with the vendor. They are providing a couple of workaround options and I think they should add this as a canned communication to other corporate depts. If only as vehicle data Excel file attachment to an email distribution group. Triggered upon vehicle status change to "Sold", "Scrapped", etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fleetio is Advanced, Easy to Navigate and Extremely Useful for Our Fleet!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I just listed them on the other page about pros and cons. Thanks

Drivers input of issues transform to work orders so easily. We used to wait for the paper inspection to come in to schedule work to be done. By the time you received the inspection sheet that problem has been needing repair for over a week. Now that the truck operators input the issues directly to the system our shop sees the issue that day and schedules the work for that weekend. Efficiency is way better now that we have been running the Fleetio Software.

Your Dashboard is an extremely useful landing page that will give you all the important information you need in an instant. I really like seeing what our monthly spend has been over time and whether we are trending up on spend or hopefully down. The integration with Geotab has made odometer updates a breeze and the DTC Alerts is great. I could go on and on about how great they are but to some it up, Fleetio is a company that gets it, they understand what companies need out of a fleet management software.

Few minor issues with Purchase Orders like the ability to create a PO from a work order, but they continually add helpful features! They currently do not fully integrate with our fueling network which is CFN but the Flyers Energy side of things. Hopefully that will be coming soon as well. I feel like some of the reporting could be slightly better. From a management standpoint i would like to be able to filter total operating cost to specific service categories.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fleetio is a good product

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. We have been using Fleetio for over a year now and the reminders component is our favorite. This internet based program sends emails to whoever needs to be reminded of driver and truck compliance issues. It saves our staff from having to review spreadsheets every week to verify expirations. And we can do it on the fly from anywhere, not just at the office.
2. The budgeting that we can do is great also. We can look at a glance and see how much a truck is costing us. Lemon? Hard driver? MPG? Service hog? You name it.
3. We group our labor to verify accountability and produce bonuses for payroll.
4. We labeled our departments like a truck. The shop is a truck, the facility is a truck, cash sales a truck, the cleaning staff a truck. Anything that has an expense. Now we can go see the cost for each dept. and create our budgets for any given time frame.
Fleetio has become a very important part of our operational support.

Reminders

Most of this is probably our lack of training so far, but you asked... lol
1. Service entries vs. work orders
2. Assignments and attaching equipment. A lot of running around to reassign or move a driver or swap a trailer etc... Data entry piles up.
3. Inventory is still a bit cumbersome.

Mit Google übersetzen

My experience has been nothing but positive.

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the freedom that you get to mold the software to you needs. As we all know getting vendors to customize what they offer to your business needs is very time consuming and tough. It can be very expensive too! Fleetio has baseline options that are better than most other companies that offer maintenance software. We chose Fleetio because they have a platform that is easy for the users. I have been working with Fleetio for the last year. With their help and willingness to change and improve we have reached a level where we were comfortable moving most of our day to day maintenance operations to their system.

I don't know if this is a con or me just wanting more!! I wish there were more integrations in the pipeline with our vendors. I wish we had more freedom. I would have more cons but every time I voice one of them to customer service they have been able to either fix it or put on the to do list!

Only Fleet Managing Tool You Would Ever Need

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very Happy, will never look for any other solution.

We have been working with Fleetio for past 2+ years and have been super happy with their work ethics and their continuous system improvements.
As our company expands, it is great to have a system that makes improvements on the daily bases.
Fleetio is very efficient, user-friendly, FAST, and modern system.
We are primarily using it for trucking & intermodal, but it could be used for any type of fleet: taxi, limo, transit buses, service vehicles (plumbing, HVAC, etc) pretty much anything that has wheels.

User Iterface, Speed, 3rd party API Integration, constant improvments, too many to choose from

Mit Google übersetzen

Scalability and ease of use!

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fleet Management power tools for the small company!

I like that I can grow with this software or use just the basics for a small fleet or vehicle asset tracking. Reminders for services or scheduled maintenance is really easy to set up and the notifications sent to the driver or fleet manager are precise and descriptive. Repair history cost per mile, reports are all valuable to a small company without the support staff to record and monitor for this information. The mobile app is powerful and not removed down.

Not much to complain about. The forecast service reminders can sometimes trigger premature service notifications.

Mit Google übersetzen

It works really well for us. We love the fuel integration and the customizable inspection forms!

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to customize the DVIR for the different types of vehicles in our fleet (Crane trucks, tri-axles, box vans, pick-up trucks, Skytracks, Moffets and forklifts = currently 125+ ). We've also created custom inspection forms based on the type of delivery service we offer.
They continue to evolve the analytic side (reporting) which is very important to us. They need to do this to keep our business and gain more customers.
Fuel integration with WEX Fuel is awesome!

The dashboard can sometimes run slower than I'd like but it is processing a lot of data (we're running 33.7mbps down and 45.5 up).
A lot of the features are designed for fleets with onsite maintenance. We outsource all repairs so we're not interested in Work Orders or Parts and Inventory.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fleetio is an excellent fleet management tool, to effectively monitor fuel spare parts and service f

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using fleetio for management of vehicle and generator for international humanitarian organization. The fuel management before we started using fleetio was difficult and misuse of fuel by drivers was very high. Fleetio helped us to effectively monitor the fuel management for vehicles and generators.
The software enabled drivers to input their fuel data from their smart phone and the supervisor able to monitor the fuel consumption properly and take appropriate action in the case of abnormal consumption.
The service reminder also helps to remind drivers and supervisors when the vehicle is due for service.

The service reminder is working based on the data imported for fuel and the accuracy in determining the service is not perfect. If the software is coupled with additional hardware that help for GPS vehicle tracker and all information is connected directly to the KM counter, that will make the system super.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is an amazing product, just what we needed at a price point we could justify

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A far better managed fleet, proactive rather then reactive.

This product has improved our inspection and safety reporting more than 100%. When the fleet is scattered across the largest and most remote state in the union it is much more important to get good quality reports to track maintenance and safety issues. With customizable inspection reports we can support a widely diverse fleet. Getting field drivers/ operators to do a report when resources are limited is next to impossible. Printer, copier and web access are not a given. When we set up a large spread in a remote location we provide the master mechanic with a smart phone that has the app pre-loaded, he/ she can produce the reports offline and up load when cell or web access is available. The addition of photos is invaluable and improves the quality of the reports. With the new visibility that this reporting has provided we can now track and determine the usable life of an asset as well as keep the equipment in good safe operational condition. This improves our productivity and will more than pay for itself.

This is a new product but to date we have not had any issues, set up was a breeze given our 700+ fleet size.

Mit Google übersetzen

innovative and forward thinking company

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i have everything pertaining to my fleet in one place. the software keeps us on track for maintenance too.I find nothing wrong or lacking from the software as it is today. I always find it interesting when i log in (or get notified via email) and find a new feature or additional value added function.

I like that we can put gas in our vehicles and update our fleet via a mobile app. I enjoy the service reminder functions and I get a lot of use from the software knowing that i can look at past invoices and see how many miles we were able to drive on a particular tire replacement

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall, this product is outstanding. My staff have taken to it very naturally. Very intuitive.

Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better structure and accountability for our routine maintenance. In the past, vehicles had gone far too long between routine service, and in at least one case, the service was done twice in a very short period of time because our old paper-and-pen system failed us.

Easy to use, good mobile interface and app. Setup was much simpler than many others I have looked at or tried. This will really help my organization to track and maintain our ambulances and ensure that our equipment is inspected and ready for service. No longer will we wonder if the "Next service due" sticker that the mechanic put in the windshield is based on his schedule or ours. I am notified whenever a truck is due for service based on the schedule that I established. In the past, we had missed oil changes or more-frequent-than-necessary oil changes. That won't happen with Fleetio.

The one thing I've had difficulty with is modifying a service schedule for a group of vehicles. This does not appear to be very straighforward, but I'm certain that when I contact Fleetio's customer service, they will be able to help me. They've been very helpful in explaining issues to me in the past.

Raises the bar

Bewertet am 28.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

To anyone tired of clunky, old software for fleets that does not work the way other applications work, that is not intuitive at all, that is poorly documented and hard to learn, Fleetio is like a breath of fresh air. Why does our industry settle for software that looks like software from two decades ago?

I found and played around with Fleetio while preparing a request for proposals for replacement fleet-management software in 2014. While the product was not developed enough at the time to win our RFP, this is what I wanted to purchase: a modern, online interface that was flexible enough for the Fleetio team to add features (at an impressive pace that continues today). One example: We asked for a simple VIN decoder to help save some keystrokes (year/make/model), and Fleetio instead supplied a fully capable VIN decoder that imports a whole wealth of information into the vehicle record.

I continue to use a free Fleetio account for my personally owned vehicles. While that means I am not making use of the advanced features (AVL integration, repair orders, inventory management), I have been watching their progress closely. The Fleetio team takes user input very seriously and actually implements requested features in a workable, consistent manner. A year ago, they had a lot of gaps in features compared to traditional fleet software; those gaps continue to shrink, and Fleetio is now comprehensive enough for most midsize fleet operations (and more than enough for a lot of fleets).

The next time I procure a fleet-management-information system, Fleetio will have raised the bar substantially above the traditional leaders in this market, and it would be hard to choose anything from that older generation.

Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive, easy to use. Equipment, operator, mechanic all working together.

Bewertet am 19.7.2017

Economics

The service support. Ease of use. Adaptability. Intuitive. Covers the bases. Reports are of great value. Maintenance cost and fuel use are down. Better communications over-all.

Some repetitive items, like fuel cost, needs to be entered each time a fuel entry is made. We buy in bulk and have our own dispensing pumps. Two locations for diesel, but different vendors with some variation in cost between locations.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great cloud based fleet management software!

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to self manage our fleet via a cloud based, easy to use and integratable platform.

Easy to use and navigate, up-time is exceptional and support is prompt and helpful. Overall a well rounded internal / self management platform. Great integration options for telematics and other management tools.

Reporting is a little limited and in-flexible, un-able to schedule selected reports, API documentation is a little behind the releases, upload of documents by API not possible, some times updates / releases are released before documentation is available relating to the changes.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best software for manage a car fleet

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You can control your fleet and your drivers more easily

- Complete management of the car fleet
- App to be installed on your smartphone well connected to the information system on the web
- Excellent system for inspecting vehicles through the app, by drivers or technicians, with the possibility of attaching photographs
- Fully configurable with different access policies and authorizations, for owners, drivers, technicians, administrators
- Excellent deadline system based on mileage and / or time
- Integration with Fleetio Drive, a good system for monitoring drivers' driving style

Missing a simple system to track the damage status of the vehicle. This way the the drivers on a roster could check if there is a new damage when starting the shift

There are no other languages then English.
My need is to have Italian but I think other European companies will have the same need.
Drivers do not always know English and this means they will have a little more difficulty learning how to use the app

Mit Google übersetzen

Keeps track of what you need.

Bewertet am 9.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mobile compatible, and easy to use. Works well with multi-user. It's like having a tinder account for your fleet!

Multiplayer .
Mobile.
Keeps reminders.
Webinars.

We haven't set up where the manager is tracking what was done daily.
Could use some advance help.

Mit Google übersetzen

Finding Fleetio was the best thing we could have done for our fleet management!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and converted us from spreadsheets of data into one easy to use system.

It's so easy to use and set up. Ticks every box for a very competitive price! We use it to make fleet decisions and the data is so easy to interpret.

Using for EV fleets isn't ideal but can be worked around by creating new fields. Could do with an average miles per Kw conversion.

Mit Google übersetzen

It has been very user friendly, support has been excellent, I feel like my feedback gets used

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very user friendly. I was able to set it up from scratch with relative ease. Inspections have made reporting and tracking issues much easier. As well as tracking scheduled maintenance

my biggest issue with my use case is that I have drivers / managers who rely too heavily on the app and don't use the full functionality of the desktop. Other than that I've had issues with drivers inputting the wrong mileage, then the next driver is forced to input another wrong odometer reading. I've also had people leave off an hour meter reading on a service entry that has an hour based service reminder. This causes some weird issues with reminders

Mit Google übersetzen

Great software to keep track of all the information I need for my fleet in one easy to use location.

Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Up to date information on my fleet.

Everything is easy to find and easy to use. The value of everything I can manage is more than worth the cost.

I can't use my fleet fuel cards or the gps I have installed in my vehicles. I would love if Fleetio would be able to get access to link Voyager fuel cards and US Fleet Tracking devices.

Mit Google übersetzen

Why Fleetio has made our equipment maintenance worry free!

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For years the City of Troy had a great maintenance staff but we were behind the times with documentation and timely services being performed. Since switching to Fleetio we have noticed an incredible difference with equipment being serviced on schedule. The reason is simple, I get an email from Fleetio when a piece of equipment is nearing or overdue for service. This software takes all of the worries out of fleet maintenance. I can also easily transition through the Fleetio website to find any information on any vehicle anytime without digging through piles of paperwork in a file cabinet. I can pull up a vehicle's record and see any invoice with repairs and cost with one click of the mouse. I am not a computer Guru by any means, but I find the Fleetio website very user-friendly. I only had to fumble through the site a few times before I found myself easily searching and finding the information I was looking for. I'm always skeptical when I see 5-star reviews about anything, and I am not someone who sugar coats reality. If I found this software to be useless, cumbersome, or not worth the money, my review would reflect that. This program takes the worry out of managing a fleet of vehicles. I cannot rate customer support because I have not had to call or use them for any reason. The program and site have always been accurate and working correctly. To summarize I would highly recommend this program to anyone who has a fleet of vehicles they are responsible for maintaining.

Best of the Best

Bewertet am 28.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Fleetio for almost 3 years now. I'm not sure what we would do without it at this point. Fleetio has allowed us to streamline our maintenance issues and decrease our cost across the board. Their customer service representatives are the best that I have ever dealt with.

#1 in customer service and adapting their great software to your needs.

BEST TRUCK TRACKING SITE ONLINE AND MOBILE SYSTEM

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The accuracy of time and date. Everything stays on it, nothing expires; so when you go to look for something it will always be there.

Nothing is really bad about the site except the amount of steps to complete the set up but other than that nothing.

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fleetio has exponentially helped to streamline our company driver & vehicle tracking. The interface is very user friendly, & their team continually beta tests & adds new & improved features to meet everyone's needs. Definitely worth the seemingly minimal investment.

Very user friendly & customizable.

Needs ad hoc reporting.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use. Great reporting functions.

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Ease of use.
Great customer support.
We only use a utilise a small aspect of this software's capabilities but what we do use is great.
The GPS functionality is something we would like to introduce at some stage. (Working on it)

Mit Google übersetzen

I'm pretty sure that Fleetio is the best maintenance solution out there. Awesome product & support!

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software as a Geotab reseller to demonstrate how much additional functionality can be added to a MyGeotab soution with Fleetio's maintenance integration. This is a great asset from a sales perspective, and it is my preferred recommendation for a maintenance solution. The quality is fantastic, and the business model is easy to explain to a prospective customer.

Fleetio clearly has a forward-facing view towards software and technology. Their user-friendly interface is no exception to this. I really appreciate that the UI is intuitive, and the relevant information that I need is right at my fingertips for quick retrieval. This paired with the Geotab integration is everything that I need to keep an eye on my fleet from the general to the particular.

I'm not particularly fond of all the little notification toasts that pop up when I log into my account. They're alright and easy enough to clear, but the fact that I can have three of them come up at once is a tad distracting.