Cloudflare

Nino
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertung von Cloudflare

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Cloudflare hat viele coole Funktionen wie z.B. das veröffentlichen von Webseiten im lokalen Netzwerk ohne Portfreigabe, womit es alle auf der Welt sehen können.

Leider läd die Cloudflarewebseite immer solange (zumindest bei mir).

Nicolas
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Website Verwaltung für mehrere Teams

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

Cloudflare ist ein renommierter Anbieter, dies erkennt man auch an der Übersicht des Tools, der Verfügbarkeit und den Diensten. Top!

Berechtigungsmanagement und die Verwaltung aller Domains, DNS-Zonen und Möglichkeiten für Mailsteuerung. Außerdem spielt der Schutz der Domains und Websites eine wichtige Rolle.

Kein Nachteil bekannt, wir sind vollkommen zufrieden

Erik
  • Branche: Design

Unglaublich...

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

Nichts gewonnen.

Nichts gewonnen.

Die kostenlose Testversion ist das beste.

Zum Beispiel, dass der Namensserver plötzlich falsch war und meine Rankings in der Google Suche komplett gefallen sind. So etwas geht gar nicht. Dafür gibt es keine Entschuldigung. Der Schaden ist enorm.

Michelangelo
Michelangelo

Best CDN ever

Bewertet am 15.8.2022

The best CDN ever, really. I have nothing else to say.

The best CDN ever, really. I have nothing else to say.

I can only say positive things about Cloudflare: it is fast, very easy to set up, never gives problems, it helps you even when the site temporarily goes out of service, you do not need assistance because you already know that you will not have big problems. All this is free (unless you need some specific options that you will pay dearly)

I would have only two details to say:
When you add the site in Cloudflare, he goes to scan all the possible subdomains and, if he receives the famous answer 200 (so that the page, and consequently the subdomain, exists) he will automatically add it. What does it mean? Some hosting always give a positive answer, even if the subdomain doesn't exist. In this case CF will create hundreds of non-existent DNS records to be deleted one by one (because it does not provide for bulk deletion)
Second thing is that unfortunately it does not plan to have dedicated IPs, even in the high paying plans.

Megan
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great free CDN

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

I started using Cloudflare after learning how CDNs could improve site speed. My site speed wasn't great and I had tried literally everything else so I figured it was time to try a CDN. I did a lot of research and Cloudflare seemed to be the best and most secure network. Although it didn't improve my site speed, I still had an overall good experience with it. If I ever went back to using a CDN for reasons other than site speed, I would choose Cloudflare again.

The free plan is great for small to medium-sized websites. It has all you need at no cost! Customer service is excellent. I reached out to them several times because I had questions about the setup process and they always got back to me very fast.

It is not the most user-friendly software. It's complicated to set up and takes some time to learn your way around it. It also did not improve my site speed by much. I installed Cloudflare mainly to improve my site speed but the improvement was very small.

Chineke

Security for Website

Bewertet am 26.6.2021

I needed to secure my new website and stumbled upon Cloudflare after searching Capterra. Connecting my site to the platform was easy since they guided me virtually every step of the way. After a while of working well, I started receiving emails about my site being down, it came up after some time, and continued in that circle for a couple of days. I just had to disconnect my site from the platform, since it was just a company blog and left it like that.

It's a good thing that you can access some of their features for free and secure your website. Their regular feedback to my email is also very communicative of them. Navigating the website is also quite easy and the follow up each step of the way helps users interact quite seamlessly with the site

As much as we want protection for our sites, we also want the site to be accessible. My website started showing a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error, to which I contacted customer support, got a quick response but could not find a solution to my problem there.

Thomas
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Fast Delivery

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

The CDN delivers as promised. I use the enterprise option as an add on for my small business site. Performance is fast.

Happy customer. Nothing to complain yet.

Wil
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Must have for modern websites

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Great firewall and security suite for websites even on the free plan

Great firewall and security suite for websites even on the free plan

Offers many forms of protection and features that can be added to an existing website without modifying code

The UI takes a bit of getting used to to find everything

Clifton Snyder
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An absolute reliable and capable tool!

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Overall, Cloudflare has proven to be an exceptional ally in managing and securing our networks. Its robust features, user-friendly interface, and reliable performance make it a go-to tool for network administrators like me. I'm grateful for the peace of mind and enhanced control it brings to our digital infrastructure, allowing us to focus on what truly matters—driving our business forward.

Cloudflare apart is its robust security measures. With a wide range of security features, including DDoS protection, web application firewall, and SSL encryption, it acts as a formidable shield, warding off potential threats and keeping our systems safe from malicious attacks. The peace of mind that comes with knowing our network is fortified by such a reliable and capable tool is truly invaluable.

In all honesty, based on my experience, I haven't been able to find any drawbacks or cons when it comes to Cloudflare's services. It has consistently exceeded my expectations and delivered outstanding performance

One of the best Product for CDN and Security

Bewertet am 4.10.2023

We are using cloudflare for DNS management, WAF and caching.The product is very easy to useIt is extensively customizableDocumentation is available API is easy to useIntegration is very easyWorkers are available Strong user communityProduct functionality and performanceStrong services expertiseDNS managementCan modify request and response headers

Sometimes there are false positivesTo use the workers one needs to know about javascript

Onur
Onur
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Cloudflare Review

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

My overall experience with Cloudflare is good. It's a great tool, helps us a lot with our website. Also it has security capabilities as well.

We are serving our visual content (images, videos) from Cloudflare endpoints. After integrating Cloudflare with our website as Content Delivery Network, our website's load speed increased dramatically.

Customer support of Cloudflare can be better. Since it's a very vital service in IT ecosystem, I believe they should have immediate support that we can reach from the webpage.

Sakthi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good CDN and Security provider

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Very good security provider for websites.

Very good security provider for websites.

Cloudflare provides our websites for CDN, DDOS security and SSL for free. Its very helpful for our websites reach globally with good speed and secure. It helps monitor our website users and api hits with regional wise.

Based on our experience and usage Cloudflare provides all about security for websites.

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best web application and cloud security

Bewertet am 9.12.2023

It has the multiple features for securing your application

Nothing to like least about Cloudflare currently.

Matt
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Cloudflare is the best DNS proxy there is.

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

I love Cloudflare and every issue I have found has been amendable in one way or another, for this reason my overall experience has been amazing!

Cloudflare offers such a large range of tools, it is so useful for all websites. Load balancing to SSL, they really do have all I have ever needed. The ability to manage the DNS for all of my domains from one place has always been extremely useful. Their proxy functions to enable always HTTPS and SSL security certificates allows me to ensure that my website never displays as anything other than a secure padlock in the address bar. The ability to use workers to run serverless functions is another powerful tool available to all users which I simply cannot get enough of, it's so powerful! Email forwarding options allow me to have my email address on a branded domain while avoiding the costs of resource heavy email inboxes. Cloudflare's newly released registrar is empowering to me and so many other businesses, being able to register domains at cost price allows me to save money every time I register a domain and better protect my branding.

Unfortunately Cloudflare does have it's negatives, but everything does. It's disappointing that there is not a way to reverse the email forwarding back by sending a response through the forwarder to use the branded address, although I am aware there are workarounds for this. The error pages for server errors and suspicious activity also often aren't the best looking but they are functional nonetheless.

Pedro
Pedro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great resource for website security

Bewertet am 23.8.2021

I actually use the tool on my websites, and since I set it up on my domains, I haven't had any problems with proxies or firewalls or anything like that.

Mus sites are working perfectly and all with SSL up to date and secure.

And until today I haven't had to pay for a plan, however...
it's something I'm thinking about doing out of reciprocity and to increase my resources.

The fast acting ability of cloudflare is very good. Quality of this tool in providing great usability features for me has made me feel secure in relation to my sites.

I've seen fast tools in my life, but cloudflare is to be congratulated, after I changed the old DNS of my sites to Cloudflare, I didn't have any more problems with my sites crashing, they were always down.

I receive constant messages to improve my sites, in case of attacks I can activate an extra java script security against hackers and other network invaders.

And the sites were much faster to access.

I don't pay anything to use the tool and I still have exclusive resources to analyze my domains.

Like for example analyzing the size of the traffic I am developing.

I have no cons to mention here, just an addendum, about support, if you need help, you will only have questions already asked by other people and answered by cloudflare.

However, if you really need to talk to an expert, it is no longer possible with a free plan.

At least I never did. But that's no reason to attack the company and tool, it's more than useful to be able to use it for free.

So, for the rest I have nothing to complain about the tool. It's amazing.

Manish Singh
Manish Singh
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Enhancing Website Security, Performance, and Reliability: A Positive Experience with Cloudflare

Bewertet am 19.2.2023

Cloudflare is well-regarded as a comprehensive solution for enhancing website security, performance, and reliability. Also, it's free SSL for beginner's websites.

Cloudflare offers a comprehensive suite of security services, including DDoS protection, web application firewall, bot management, SSL/TLS encryption, etc. These features help to protect websites and applications from a range of threats, including hacking attempts, malware, and phishing scams.Cloudflare's global network of data centres and content delivery network (CDN) can improve website and application performance by reducing latency and delivering content faster. Cloudflare's load balancing and caching features can also help to distribute traffic across multiple servers, improving overall performance and availability.Cloudflare's user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for businesses to set up and manage their security, performance, and reliability services.

While Cloudflare offers a free tier with basic features, more advanced features and services are expensive. I am concerned about the amount of data Cloudflare collects about my websites, particularly if they handle sensitive or confidential information.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Got website? you need cloudflare!

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A best option for distrusting and protecting our sites

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

It has a friend UI that all my team can easily to work on. It has a great WAF, security level to protect our site against DDoS. Also, provide lots of rules for us to customize all things and fit with our websites like controlling how to cache and how request is handled.

It has its own DDoS technology that can detect attacks quickly without manual actions.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best way to get SSL + CDN for free!

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Absolutely amazing CDN, SSL and best free solution to speed up your website to get a better ranking on google. so don't even think about it. just use it. you have my word :)

I love Cloudflare, it gives you what you're looking for without charging you anything. If you need to speed up your website by using content delivery network (CDN) you should try Cloudflare. It also gives you free SSL certificate for one year and it keeps renew your license itself every year. This is fantastic right? I actually use it on all the websites I design and I didn't see any platform doing it like Cloudflare.

One problem is the IP address. I know it's free but still! when I look up the IP addresses that Cloudflare provide, sometimes I see high risk IP addresses. I hope they monitor these better in the future.

Another problem is the cache, sometimes my websites doesn't load properly and I get back and forth on Wordpress and WP Rocket but the real problem is that I have to come back to Cloudflare and purge everything in cache in order to make it work again.

mohamed
mohamed
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Cloudflare Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

Stopping SPAM POSTS: Cloudflare reviews all communications and browsing processes that take place on your site .. If you suffer from the problem of annoying comments, you will find Cloudflare helps you greatly to reduce the volume of annoying comments .. while prohibiting the owners of annoying comments.
Do not worry, as CloudFlare shows a CAPTCHA for the banned visits .. If the visitor is a human, he will write the code required of him, and if not, he will continue to block it .. Thus, Cloudflare guarantees you better protection while also ensuring the access of visitors.

Increase browsing speed: Of course, if the Cloudflare reduces the loads on your site by blocking non-human visits and then distributing the cache copy of your site on several CDN servers in the world, that will make your site faster

While it speeds up your website, it will sometimes add a second loading screen for security verification purposes.

This may cause some delay, and users may have to wait a few seconds and sometimes it can also display a CAPTCHA page asking users to prove that they are human.

Ryan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Free Plan Offering Premium Features

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

The main reason we first started using CloudFlare within our business was to upgrade all of our sites to SSL effortlessly, in preparation for the new Google HTTPS stricter rules. CloudFlare served this function perfectly, saving us money on advanced SSL certificates as well as time on installing these certificates manually. Since then, we have explored the other features of CloudFlare and impressed has been an understatement. As stated earlier, the benefits of CloudFlare are simply astonishing for a free product.

The free plan on CloudFlare is simply unbelievable value. For the low cost of nothing, you gain a world class CDN system which offers enterprise level security that rivals many premium, high cost solutions. The variety of features is astonishing too, with free SSL certificates, caching services and advanced analytics included also with the free plan.

It's hard to fault CloudFlare, but if I were to criticise something it would be that many of the caching features cause severe breakage to a site. For example, whenever I enable the Rocket Loader my WordPress sites are always broken in some form. However, beggars can't be choosers and these issues can simply be averted by not enabling this feature.

Ankit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great free way to make your site faster and safer

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Overall had a great experience as it provides all necessary services at no cost.

Love that Cloudflare is providing so many features for free. The best feature being their DNS which is the fastest and their CDN

The only thing about Cloudflare is that it's very restrictive and doesn't encourage user to use Cloudflare with other tools, in other words it doesn't like users leaving its ecosystem.

Mohd Nubli
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What an awesome software

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

Overall Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) and cybersecurity that provides online services to protect and accelerate websites, apps and other internet properties. It offers various services including web acceleration, DNS management and various security services including distributed denial of service attack mitigation, web application firewall, bot mitigation and identity verification services.

Cloudflare is a high-performance global network. It offers secure and reliable services at competitive prices. In addition it offers powerful WAF and DDoS protection as well as an easy-to-use and user-friendly dashboard. Customizable DNS and caching plus advanced analytics and real-time analytics.

Caching may cause some website features to not load correctly. Also, the preparation can be complicated in some cases. Customization options are also quite limited, and costs can add up quickly depending on service level and usage.

Imran
Imran
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best way to secure and speed up your website worldwide

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Cloudflare does its job very efficiently like no other tools out there. They offer a vast number of useful services. I have had a very delightful experience using Cloudflare. Cloudflare also offers some premium level features in their free plan.

Cloudflare has a lot of tools to help boost the site's security and reach worldwide, CDN, SSL, and DDoS features are the most useful feature I appreciate.

Cloudflare offers a vast number of features and tweaks, for beginners sometimes it could be a little difficult to understand and implement a feature.

Antonio

The best CDN available

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

If you need a CDN, look no further. Cloudflare has your back. You can also optimize your website for faster loading just by pressing a few toggles in their interface. The interface is clean and nice, and very friendly to use. We have all of our websites and all of the websites we made behind Cloudflare, and I can't imagine how it would be without it. In one case it sped up the load time by a factor of six.

The basic version of Cloudflare is free and yet does more than some other paid for solutions. All of our pages are behind Cloudflare and it has saved us amazing amounts of bandwidth. We rely on it when our comics go live as we can get quite a number of people reading them simultaneously, and without Cloudflare caching it would be a disaster.

Nothing to put here, as I've only had amazing experience with Cloudflare. It is a tried and tested solution that just keeps on giving.