Cloudflare

• Branche: Design

Unglaublich...

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

Nichts gewonnen.

Die kostenlose Testversion ist das beste.

Zum Beispiel, dass der Namensserver plötzlich falsch war und meine Rankings in der Google Suche komplett gefallen sind. So etwas geht gar nicht. Dafür gibt es keine Entschuldigung. Der Schaden ist enorm.

Nadish
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best website security and CDN service

Bewertet am 5.3.2022

Well it's along story, I found CloudFlare while I was searching for Free CDN service for website. I was analyzing one of my website through GTMetrix and found one recommendation to use CDN. I knew that CDN is a costly service, atleast at costly as my monthly hosting service, so I searched for Free CDN service and luckily found CloudFlare.

I explored it on my own and slowly and gradually I got total command on CloudFlare. Now I integrate each of my website's website with CloudFlare in order to hide the nameservers + adding security and preventing from DDoS attacks hence enhancing loading speed and overall performance of my website.

Who doesn't love to have something as wonderful as CloudFlare for FREE? To be honest, I'm using CloudFlare since more than 3 years now and still using the free version because it covers all my CDN and website security needs. :)

The other thing that I cannot ignore or even miss is the Free SSL by cloudflare for 15 years, isn't it amazing? :) I know that there're other free SSL services available on internet also, but I totally trust on CloudFlare so I always use free SSL by CloudFlare. It's really easy to install and has multiple options for the encryption like flexible, full and full restrict.

And at last but not least, how can I forget or ignore the Speed Optimization features of CloudFlare :) The auto minify feature for JavaScript, CSS and HTML can be switched on or off independently so that you can never break your website. And the options like Brotli, Optimized Delivery and Rocket Loader is like cherry on top of the cake. :)

Well, nothing. I'm truly satisfied with the results, so there's nothing that I can say that I like least about CloudFlare.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An excellent CDN provider with a freemium model

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

All in alll a very solid experience. It has been ages that I have even considered searching for an alternative because I never had to.

I am an absolute fan of Cloudflare because of a few reasons. They offer so much in their freemium plan that it seems too good to be true and to me honestly that has been their best selling point. Love their service and their network. The setup for the CDN is pretty simple. The onboarding process and adding the website are pretty simple and intuitive. They have only improved their service over the past couple of years.They have direct integrations with third-party providers like cPanel so at times adding a website is just as simple as a single click which is awesome.

Their support has not been the fastest in terms of turnaround times but due to covid and all, I think we can definitely cut them some slack in that department.

Warum Cloudflare gewählt wurde

Pricing and existing third-party integrations available with Cloudflare were a major reason for the switch.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Senne
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cloudflare slowed down my sites and caused problems

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I never used the paid version of Cloudflare, because I didn't feel like it was worth the money and my experiences with the free version (often included with regular hosting providers, like A2 Hosting). I only really had disappointing experiences with Cloudflare. This is one of the very few negative reviews I've ever written, but I did want to share this as I stopped using Cloudflare years ago, because of this.

By the way, I am yet to find a CDN that I'm really happy about, but at least my current CDN doesn't break my site. It does slow it down sometimes though. So there's that.

Well, I don't really like Cloudflare at all, since its purpose should be to speed up websites, but after years of using it, I found in most occasions (at least for me - based in Europe) it had adverse affects.

Cloudflare was slowing down my websites, causing conflicts and the typical "Error 502 - Bad gateway" error!! When I stopped using Cloudflare, I never had this issue anymore. And it wasn't just me. Sometimes I come across websites that use Cloudflare, and when I see this error, it brings back bad memories...

The #1 Global Web Performance and Security Platform

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Easy setup, Amazing web security platform. Cloudflare is state of the art web security architecture .Simply the best and the global leader in web security and hosting.

Web security, Web hosting, Performance management, Analytics/report management

When checking security on the web often times connect and disconnect.Its more frequent disconnecting during checks of web security

Zack
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great AIO solution to secure all your web resources

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

When I came to the company, no one was engaged in the organization of security for web resources. Almost immediately I chose Cloudflare, set up this service, and since then I follow the analytics and turn on new features. We are satisfied with everything and we plan to stay further with Cloudflare.

I like the fact that the service is constantly being improved and adds new features, which allows you to abandon other services and use everything to ensure security in one place. Most of all I want to allocate 2 features - it is a CDN and protection against DDOS. It works just great.

Some settings are not in the obvious places for them, you have to google and read the documentation to reach them.

Google Cloud CDN und Microsoft Azure

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudflare

It's all-in-one solution to organize comprehensive security for your company
Mike
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bullet-proof Content Delivery Network

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

The extra level of security they provide for our applications

There is nothing we would change, it is well-designed software

Gwendolin
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

security tool for websites

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

It protects our website from bots and invalid traffic

Cloudflare provides extra security to our website by first verifying bot traffic through filtrations, and also protects our DNSSEC from being compromised, it is easy to setup by just updating nameservers from the host

It sometimes blocks traffic from normal users and initially, it makes the website to load slow on poor internet connections

Gladys
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

secure and trusted

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

I use the Cloudflare to protect our website from hackers and automated traffics

Cloudflare is secure and trusted for optimizing our website, I like the analytic feature which helps us understand our website traffic

Have never experienced any bad about the software currently but hope once i receive, will update my review

Kyomuhendo
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Secure and transparency

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

I use the software to protect our website from spam traffic

Cloudflare is safe and cheap to use, like the feasibility of the software, and have enough resources to get you started

Cloudfalre makes the website to loads slowly initially and it makes logging into the control panel hard after updating the nameservers

Karla
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Receptionist

Bewertet am 22.1.2023

This software is great to create music and new beats for other to hear

Cons wish this software was used more so music option can expand

Kunal

Make Your Site Secure and Blazing Fast

Bewertet am 28.5.2021

My overall experience with Cloudflare is great. Have been using since last 5+ years. Since 2019 they have launched many more product offerings. I use their DNS, CDN, Firewall Rules, Access and Teams for my WordPress powered blog.

Offers an wonderful free plan.
Easy to switch on/off features.
Easy to migrate from other providers.
Fastest DNS in the World.
Firewall Rules to block certain URLs.
Cloudflare Access and Teams to protect my WordPress Backend.
Early adopters of new technologies like HTTP/2, HTTP/3, DoH, etc...
Free DDoS protection.
Hides your email id from bots.
Know your site speed.
Free Origin certificates.

Plans are based on features which is different than the industry.
Less page rules for free plan.
Don't like the captchas.
Rate limit 404s and Bypass cache on cookie available only on Business plan.

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and...

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors.

By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful.

A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Jay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Massive gains with little effort or cost

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

Cloudflare can be categorized as an easy win. We have been using Cloudflare exclusively for almost all of our agency's clients for several years and cannot recommend them enough. It can be setup in under 30min and provide measurable results and improvements to a domain's performance and security immediately.

* More performant and cost effective than Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS offerings.
* Ranks #1 on DNSPerf.io
* Winner of Network World's "Managed DNS Shootout"

The most consistent barrier to adoption for a client is usually the client's I.T. department with arguments along the lines of "GoDaddy's nameservers are good enough.", fears of a product they don't have personal experience with, or a fear of giving up total control of DNS.

* Extremely easy to use
* Performant
* Extremely generous free tier
* Security
* UAC
* Effortless SSL
* Effortless CDN
* Overall better UX

* Support is via a ticketing system and can be slow when you're utilizing their free plan.

Warum Cloudflare gewählt wurde

Performance, Reliability, Security options, Ease of use
Abel
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great for website owners

Bewertet am 7.2.2021

Wouldn't switch to any other service for now, it works well for us.

Without Cloudflare's free services running on all our sites, we'd probably have to pay more for webhosting and spend tons protecting and preventing our sites from spam/bot traffic. Since we run many content sites and have added them to cloudflare, not only have we managed to halve our hosting bill but we've also managed to speed up our sites in the process as well all while using the free plan that has almost everything you need.

The free CLOUDFLARE SSL too means we don't have to pay for that. Cloudflare also has one of the fastest DNS propagation on the internet, unlike other providers who'd instruct you to wait 24 hours for full propagation all over the internet, with Cloudflare it's finished in minutes, not more than 2 hours in the worst case scenario. I also like that you can setup unlimited sites on the free plan, we currently have 10 websites on Cloudflare and its great.

The AlwaysOnline technology too is good as it makes your website appear online even when your hosting server is done, great when you have a static site. Caching and seriously many other features that makes it a fantastic idea to jump on.

While most of the basic features are available for free users, the real paid features are $20 a month per site, not much when you have one or two sites but when you're hitting the 10th mark, take a toll on the wallet.

Viktoria
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best way to get SSL + CDN for free!

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Absolutely amazing CDN, SSL and best free solution to speed up your website to get a better ranking on google. so don't even think about it. just use it. you have my word :)

I love Cloudflare, it gives you what you're looking for without charging you anything. If you need to speed up your website by using content delivery network (CDN) you should try Cloudflare. It also gives you free SSL certificate for one year and it keeps renew your license itself every year. This is fantastic right? I actually use it on all the websites I design and I didn't see any platform doing it like Cloudflare.

One problem is the IP address. I know it's free but still! when I look up the IP addresses that Cloudflare provide, sometimes I see high risk IP addresses. I hope they monitor these better in the future.

Another problem is the cache, sometimes my websites doesn't load properly and I get back and forth on Wordpress and WP Rocket but the real problem is that I have to come back to Cloudflare and purge everything in cache in order to make it work again.

mohamed
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Cloudflare Review

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

Stopping SPAM POSTS: Cloudflare reviews all communications and browsing processes that take place on your site .. If you suffer from the problem of annoying comments, you will find Cloudflare helps you greatly to reduce the volume of annoying comments .. while prohibiting the owners of annoying comments.
Do not worry, as CloudFlare shows a CAPTCHA for the banned visits .. If the visitor is a human, he will write the code required of him, and if not, he will continue to block it .. Thus, Cloudflare guarantees you better protection while also ensuring the access of visitors.

Increase browsing speed: Of course, if the Cloudflare reduces the loads on your site by blocking non-human visits and then distributing the cache copy of your site on several CDN servers in the world, that will make your site faster

While it speeds up your website, it will sometimes add a second loading screen for security verification purposes.

This may cause some delay, and users may have to wait a few seconds and sometimes it can also display a CAPTCHA page asking users to prove that they are human.

Alex

All in One Solution for Website Speed and Security

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

The best feature about this software, in my opinion, is their trade marked Javascript delivery optimization mode: Rocket Loader. This feature enables asynchronous loading of all third party scripts loaded on your web page, drastically increase page load times. Our team enables this feature on each of our client's websites and always results in at least a 10% difference in page speed scores.

Another feature that our company could certainly not live without is their dead simple firewall rule integration. A large majority of our clients only accept work locally or nationally, so any traffic coming from international sources is more than likely visiting with malicious intent. The country blocking feature in the firewall integration allows us to block this likely malicious traffic and decrease the odds of any security breaches into our client's sites.

The only annoyance I had while using this software was the 30 second delay when clearing the server cache. This is a very small issue since 30 seconds is certainly not a long time, but my patience is not great when attempting to debug or optimize page speeds. This problem can be solved by turning development mode on, but when this feature is on all optimization features are disabled, so optimizing page speeds is not possible.

Ryan

A Free Plan Offering Premium Features

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

The main reason we first started using CloudFlare within our business was to upgrade all of our sites to SSL effortlessly, in preparation for the new Google HTTPS stricter rules. CloudFlare served this function perfectly, saving us money on advanced SSL certificates as well as time on installing these certificates manually. Since then, we have explored the other features of CloudFlare and impressed has been an understatement. As stated earlier, the benefits of CloudFlare are simply astonishing for a free product.

The free plan on CloudFlare is simply unbelievable value. For the low cost of nothing, you gain a world class CDN system which offers enterprise level security that rivals many premium, high cost solutions. The variety of features is astonishing too, with free SSL certificates, caching services and advanced analytics included also with the free plan.

It's hard to fault CloudFlare, but if I were to criticise something it would be that many of the caching features cause severe breakage to a site. For example, whenever I enable the Rocket Loader my WordPress sites are always broken in some form. However, beggars can't be choosers and these issues can simply be averted by not enabling this feature.

Haradhan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare is best and most useble solution for web security.

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

My overall experience was very good with Cloudflare just required me to choose any of their plans and connect multiple websites under their plan. Multiple security layers protect our site from cyber attackers not require any advanced knowledge for implementation with our system for our WordPress plugin available. Just plug the Cloudflare plugin and enjoy all those services.

Cloudflare actually improves our website uptime and from anywhere in the world our users visited our website they didn't feel more that this site is slow. For that, we always try to use Cloudflare under every project. This is the most reliable solution available in the market.

Cloudflare provided us with the best all-in-one solution for online security. We easily integrate our website with Cloudflare which enhances the security of our website. and in another way, it helps us to balance site load in an appropriate way all those things are too much easy to use.

Antonio

The best CDN available

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

If you need a CDN, look no further. Cloudflare has your back. You can also optimize your website for faster loading just by pressing a few toggles in their interface. The interface is clean and nice, and very friendly to use. We have all of our websites and all of the websites we made behind Cloudflare, and I can't imagine how it would be without it. In one case it sped up the load time by a factor of six.

The basic version of Cloudflare is free and yet does more than some other paid for solutions. All of our pages are behind Cloudflare and it has saved us amazing amounts of bandwidth. We rely on it when our comics go live as we can get quite a number of people reading them simultaneously, and without Cloudflare caching it would be a disaster.

Nothing to put here, as I've only had amazing experience with Cloudflare. It is a tried and tested solution that just keeps on giving.

O. Kelvin
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Top Service For SSL

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

Makes installing SSL certificate for my websites easy.

These days websites with no SSL certificate installed scare users.

Google Chrome displays the scary message "website not secure" to users immediately they land on your website, this is a big red flag.

As a website owner, you can't ignore SSL certificate for your website, and Cloudflare helps you with that.

At a time, I was struggling with installing an SSL certificate for my blog, almost paid huge amount to someone who promised to save my blog, I had to pause for a moment, went online for solution and cloudflare saved the day.

There are videos on YouTube that can show you how to use it.

It's just a matter of changing your name servers to the that of Cloudflare.

None, but it was hard at first, but now I even use it for my clients.

Hashan
  • Branche: Animation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My Experience with Cloudflare

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

With cloudflare I was able to accelerate the speed of my website.
I was also able to protect my website's data because cloudflare encrypted my data by a SSL certificate.
And also I was able to grow my business with the help of cloudflare's analytical service.

Cloudflare is a web security flat form so I'm using it as the security provider for my website.
The thing that I most like about Clouflare is the enhancement and acceleration of the speed of my website ,
at initially my website took more than 5 seconds to load but after I stated using Clouflare the loading speed increased to 1.2 seconds and it also helped me to grow my SEO.
Another thing that I love about cloudflare is the web security provided by cloudflare, Cloudflare provided a SSL certificate to my website and encrypted my data and enhanced the security of my website. Because of this SSL certificate I was able to bring more clients into my website. So I can gladly clarify that the best web security provider is Clouflare.

Clouflare is doing the best when we are coming to reporting/analytics. Cloudflare's Analytical service helps my business to grow more because it shows us the all details of the user activities on my website.
so I love Cloudflare's analytical service.

In my experience I wasn't able to find any cons regarding cloudflare services because cloudflare team has developed cloudflare to the greatest point.

Adithya
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cost effective and the best CDN , DDOS mitigation provider

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

* Best and the market leader for providing CDN.
* Servers CDN from many locations and is having the largest network of CDN servers.
* Can protect against massive DDOS attacks.
* Extremely easy to set up the basic CDN and DDOS protection.
* Provides easy to use DNS editor to configure the domain.
* We can set rules for routing and traffic management.
* Block bad actors based on AI and incoming traffic.
* Extremely cost effective and has the best free plan available.
* Can serve the websites from cached versions in case of end point server outage.

* DDOS Mode if activated can cause captcha protection to appear for many legitimate users as well for initial load. This might deter or make them leave the site