Cloudflare

Sortieren nach

Nino

Bewertung von Cloudflare

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Cloudflare hat viele coole Funktionen wie z.B. das veröffentlichen von Webseiten im lokalen Netzwerk ohne Portfreigabe, womit es alle auf der Welt sehen können.

Leider läd die Cloudflarewebseite immer solange (zumindest bei mir).

Nicolas
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Website Verwaltung für mehrere Teams

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

Cloudflare ist ein renommierter Anbieter, dies erkennt man auch an der Übersicht des Tools, der Verfügbarkeit und den Diensten. Top!

Berechtigungsmanagement und die Verwaltung aller Domains, DNS-Zonen und Möglichkeiten für Mailsteuerung. Außerdem spielt der Schutz der Domains und Websites eine wichtige Rolle.

Kein Nachteil bekannt, wir sind vollkommen zufrieden

Erik
  • Branche: Design

Unglaublich...

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

Nichts gewonnen.

Nichts gewonnen.

Die kostenlose Testversion ist das beste.

Zum Beispiel, dass der Namensserver plötzlich falsch war und meine Rankings in der Google Suche komplett gefallen sind. So etwas geht gar nicht. Dafür gibt es keine Entschuldigung. Der Schaden ist enorm.

Abhik
Abhik
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Most secure content delivery network for website of any size

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

I'm using Cloudflare for years and never faced any significant issue. I'm overall happy with their product and services.

Cloudflare allows many advance features even for free users. Like DNSSEC in Cloudflare DNS, Cloudflare proxy, I'm under attack mode and so on. Further, ClouFlare optimizes the content of the hosted websites by minifying codes and make websites a lot faster.

Cloudflare free plan and even the business plan doesn't allow users to bring their own SSL certificates. This is a very basic and necessary feature. To upload custom SSL you need to purchase an enterprise plan with a $200/month rental, which is quite costly.

CDN, Internal Network Security, WAF. Cloudflare does it all

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

My overall experience with Cloudflare has been amazing. While their support can be frustrating at times with making you go around in circles understanding the issue, in the end, they get things solved, and will often pass you up the chain to their Tier 2 support to have a personal connection to try and get things sorted.

When we first used Cloudflare as our CDN, we discovered brilliance. Finally a CDN for everyone, with a freemium model to get your services round the globe at a fraction of the cost of everyone else. Be careful though, once you're in this freemium model, you're soon diving deep into all of their features where you're MORE than happy to hand over the money. From Network and Device security in Cloudflare for Teams to WAFs, easy to use page rules, Tunnelling, and optimisations for delivery across the network, you're soon using it all and using it all without the need for large IT teams to get it set up.

A few downsides, which are all related, is somethings things aren't quite working and you're not sure why. It seems the features of the system grew massively and more quickly than they were expecting and their UI and UX didn't keep up. Once you get on the chat and they explain what's going on, it's easy to fix, however for the moment, it can be confusing to try and figure it out yourself.

Chineke

Security for Website

Bewertet am 26.6.2021

I needed to secure my new website and stumbled upon Cloudflare after searching Capterra. Connecting my site to the platform was easy since they guided me virtually every step of the way. After a while of working well, I started receiving emails about my site being down, it came up after some time, and continued in that circle for a couple of days. I just had to disconnect my site from the platform, since it was just a company blog and left it like that.

It's a good thing that you can access some of their features for free and secure your website. Their regular feedback to my email is also very communicative of them. Navigating the website is also quite easy and the follow up each step of the way helps users interact quite seamlessly with the site

As much as we want protection for our sites, we also want the site to be accessible. My website started showing a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" error, to which I contacted customer support, got a quick response but could not find a solution to my problem there.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An excellent CDN provider with a freemium model

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

All in alll a very solid experience. It has been ages that I have even considered searching for an alternative because I never had to.

I am an absolute fan of Cloudflare because of a few reasons. They offer so much in their freemium plan that it seems too good to be true and to me honestly that has been their best selling point. Love their service and their network. The setup for the CDN is pretty simple. The onboarding process and adding the website are pretty simple and intuitive. They have only improved their service over the past couple of years.They have direct integrations with third-party providers like cPanel so at times adding a website is just as simple as a single click which is awesome.

Their support has not been the fastest in terms of turnaround times but due to covid and all, I think we can definitely cut them some slack in that department.

Google Cloud

Warum Cloudflare gewählt wurde

Pricing and existing third-party integrations available with Cloudflare were a major reason for the switch.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Google Cloud
Ade

Highly Recommended for Website Speed Optimization and Security

Bewertet am 21.10.2022

Cloudflare has helped us to optimize and secure a lot of websites for both our clients and personal businesses. The experience so far has been great.

Cloudflare has a lot of features that can help optimize any website speed and performance, it also offers free security tools to protect website from popular cyber attacks.Some of the features I use frequently on cloudflare includes, the free SSL certificate to encrypt data from the host to cloudflare network and to the browser of the user.The content delivery network feature, web caching, Speed tools and protection services against hackers. Above all, most of these features on cloudflare are free to use, no charges at all, and they are very easy to setup. The extra features that are not free are also very affordable.

I have no complains since I have been using their service. It is really a great tool.

Microsoft Azure

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudflare

Cloudflare is easier to use and it comes with a lot of features for free.
Nicolas
  • Branche: Sport

Secure Domain Registration & Management via CloudFlare

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Overall, CloudFlare is a tools that is critical to the proper functioning at the company: managing our DNS records, securing connection to our websites and generating analytics reports.

We've been using CloudFlare for more than 5 years and one of the recent features that I absolutely love is to be able to register and renew domain right within the CloudFlare dashboard. We no longer have to deal with the troubles of registering for domains at one location and managing the DNS / transferring to CloudFlare.

Customer support takes longer for clients in the lower paid tiers. I believe that a great company should provide support within a reasonable time-frame to all customer tiers.

Google Analytics 360 und Google Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cloudflare

The alternative considered were more as complimentary solutions, not to replace the CloudFlare option.
Diego

One or the best CDNs!

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

The overall experience with them has been great. It’s not only simple to setup, but also they have a huge documentation library where you can get a lot of information: from them, compatibility with other softwares, best configurations, etc.

The results you get by just getting their free plan are more than enough for small-medium companies. Also, they hace more than 150 servers around the world, so the performance results are really great, even comparing with some other paid services.

Nothing to add here. My overall experience was really good. I never had an issue or had to get in touch with support. When ever I had a doubt, I was able to solve them just by checking their documentation library.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Solved me a GoDaddy DNS headache

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

Excellent. The situation was that I was building a landing page for a client. I needed to connect their domain to my funnel builder and my client already bought a domain with GoDaddy.
I could not for the life of me point the domain properly. I even engaged GoDaddy support twice to help me resolve it (wasting hours).
I had a tech-savvy friend who recommended I try to bypass GoDaddy by using CloudFlare.
He walked me through somewhat on how to use it, and it worked like magic.

I loved the fact that it was free.
I loved the fact that they solved a problem for me with GoDaddy making things super difficult (as they do).

Nothing not to like, I have not had much experience with it, but the single reason I signed up for a free account solved a massive headache for me.

Ja'Keya
  • Branche: Immobilien

Amazing for email security

Bewertet am 7.5.2024

I have been using Cloudflare for a year or so and this have been the best for keeping secure information while emailing my clients. I never had to worry about any information getting into the wrong hands. WILL CONTINUE TO USE

I don't have anything bad to say about Cloudflare

Jazmine
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cloudflare

Bewertet am 17.6.2024

I love that cloud flare keeps everything safe and helps ensure you wont get cyber attacked/hacked

The loading up process was the most difficult

• Branche: Automotive

Cloudflare is a poor-mans' dream for Content Delivery Optimization

Bewertet am 22.7.2023

Very positive. If you're running a website or web services and you don't have the big bucks to scale with Azure/AWS, then consider these guys. They very seldom let you down.

What's not to love about it? It has some of the cheapest and fastest content delivery tools on the planet. It has a free tier if you're just a cheapskate, but the paid tiers are pretty modestly priced among industry competitors. There are basic security filters in place and a few other optimizations for regional support (they have more data centers than most others with less latency). Their DNS/Name services resolve quickly and with fewer disconnects.

Support is kind of a chore, just because they have so many customers. I think it's something they're getting better at though.

Matt
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Cloudflare is the best DNS proxy there is.

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

I love Cloudflare and every issue I have found has been amendable in one way or another, for this reason my overall experience has been amazing!

Cloudflare offers such a large range of tools, it is so useful for all websites. Load balancing to SSL, they really do have all I have ever needed. The ability to manage the DNS for all of my domains from one place has always been extremely useful. Their proxy functions to enable always HTTPS and SSL security certificates allows me to ensure that my website never displays as anything other than a secure padlock in the address bar. The ability to use workers to run serverless functions is another powerful tool available to all users which I simply cannot get enough of, it's so powerful! Email forwarding options allow me to have my email address on a branded domain while avoiding the costs of resource heavy email inboxes. Cloudflare's newly released registrar is empowering to me and so many other businesses, being able to register domains at cost price allows me to save money every time I register a domain and better protect my branding.

Unfortunately Cloudflare does have it's negatives, but everything does. It's disappointing that there is not a way to reverse the email forwarding back by sending a response through the forwarder to use the branded address, although I am aware there are workarounds for this. The error pages for server errors and suspicious activity also often aren't the best looking but they are functional nonetheless.

Simon
Simon
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare - A name you can trust for speed, security and a robust network!

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

Google searches have proven that if users don't see a webpage within 2 seconds of clicking a link, they never visit the website again. With Cloudflare, not only do users see my webpage within a second of clicking a link, they are also incentivized to look around and in doing so, find more content that they might be interested in. This has increased user retention for my website, while also helping sign up new users to the mailing list to keep an active pool of engaged users.

For anyone starting out in the world of web development, setting up and using a CDN can be a very daunting task. This is where Cloudflare comes in. With a streamlined setup process and straightforward controls, you will be set up and ready to go within minutes of signing up for an account. For 90% of users out there, the free version provides above and beyond what you will require from a CDN. With additional DDoS protection, a strong firewall and extremely fast caching, it takes your website from being about average to one of the best on the market. Some websites can experience load times that are anywhere between 2x and 10x faster.

Being limited to 3 page rules is one thing where Cloudflare feels like it could fall short on. 5 would've been a nice number. But if you can get a little technical with how URLs work in general, you can combine multiple rules into one, giving in essence more than 3 page rules.

Manish Singh
Manish Singh
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Enhancing Website Security, Performance, and Reliability: A Positive Experience with Cloudflare

Bewertet am 19.2.2023

Cloudflare is well-regarded as a comprehensive solution for enhancing website security, performance, and reliability. Also, it's free SSL for beginner's websites.

Cloudflare offers a comprehensive suite of security services, including DDoS protection, web application firewall, bot management, SSL/TLS encryption, etc. These features help to protect websites and applications from a range of threats, including hacking attempts, malware, and phishing scams.Cloudflare's global network of data centres and content delivery network (CDN) can improve website and application performance by reducing latency and delivering content faster. Cloudflare's load balancing and caching features can also help to distribute traffic across multiple servers, improving overall performance and availability.Cloudflare's user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for businesses to set up and manage their security, performance, and reliability services.

While Cloudflare offers a free tier with basic features, more advanced features and services are expensive. I am concerned about the amount of data Cloudflare collects about my websites, particularly if they handle sensitive or confidential information.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Got website? you need cloudflare!

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

Viktoria
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best way to get SSL + CDN for free!

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Absolutely amazing CDN, SSL and best free solution to speed up your website to get a better ranking on google. so don't even think about it. just use it. you have my word :)

I love Cloudflare, it gives you what you're looking for without charging you anything. If you need to speed up your website by using content delivery network (CDN) you should try Cloudflare. It also gives you free SSL certificate for one year and it keeps renew your license itself every year. This is fantastic right? I actually use it on all the websites I design and I didn't see any platform doing it like Cloudflare.

One problem is the IP address. I know it's free but still! when I look up the IP addresses that Cloudflare provide, sometimes I see high risk IP addresses. I hope they monitor these better in the future.

Another problem is the cache, sometimes my websites doesn't load properly and I get back and forth on Wordpress and WP Rocket but the real problem is that I have to come back to Cloudflare and purge everything in cache in order to make it work again.

Rebecca
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to accelerate the response of our website

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

This software is really useful since thanks to it we can provide our audience with a website or applications that are always available, that is, no matter where you are entering, you can always enter the website quickly because the workload is distributed on several servers, also the entry will always be safe because Cloudflare also stops those attacks that may impair the performance of that site.

I like Cloudflare a lot because it is a software that helps to accelerate the responses given by websites or applications so that when a visitor enters the site they do not have to go through a slow process to access them, and this is because It gives us balanced loads so that it is not a single server that carries out the work but is distributed on several servers, in addition to providing fast websites it is also able to protect them against threats and bots so before these attacks come and this software has stopped them and the best thing is that it not only protects our website but also its visitors as it sends them alerts that let them know that they are entering from an already infected computer so the easiest way to to avoid that is that he asks that they carry out a captcha.

One of the drawbacks with this software is that when making changes to the website, such changes may take time to be reflected since this software saves the content in a static way.

Andrew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cloudflare is a “must have”

Bewertet am 27.2.2019

I’ve been using website caching providers for about 7 years now, and switched to Cloudflare about 4 years ago. I have not once looked back. For the money, CloudFlare is by far the best caching solution on the market. I use it on two websites, each with different needs, and am able to achieve very affordably what would have been a pretty expensive configuration a decade ago. The automation in CloudFlare makes it simple for anybody to use them. I have a technical background, but many of my clients don’t, and I’m able to walk them through getting set up and running with CloudFlare with very short order. I see myself being a CloudFlare customer for years to come.

The Cloudflare interface is intuitive and the software is extremely simple to use. The “set it and forget it” functionality is amazing, as it serves very much as an autonomous coaching solution once properly configured. Sure, you’ll need to tweak it from time to time as your website needs change, but that process is inviting and easy, even for people with less technical background. I also love the value that you get in even the lower-tiered price points. The DNS management is a huge bonus as well.

It’s hard to say something bad about Cloudflare, but if I had to play devil’s advocate, I’d say that there are maybe a few features in the higher tier packages that I’d like to see in the entry level plan. Most users won’t feel this way though, as my particular needs are a little more specific than most.

Alex
Alex

All in One Solution for Website Speed and Security

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

The best feature about this software, in my opinion, is their trade marked Javascript delivery optimization mode: Rocket Loader. This feature enables asynchronous loading of all third party scripts loaded on your web page, drastically increase page load times. Our team enables this feature on each of our client's websites and always results in at least a 10% difference in page speed scores.

Another feature that our company could certainly not live without is their dead simple firewall rule integration. A large majority of our clients only accept work locally or nationally, so any traffic coming from international sources is more than likely visiting with malicious intent. The country blocking feature in the firewall integration allows us to block this likely malicious traffic and decrease the odds of any security breaches into our client's sites.

The only annoyance I had while using this software was the 30 second delay when clearing the server cache. This is a very small issue since 30 seconds is certainly not a long time, but my patience is not great when attempting to debug or optimize page speeds. This problem can be solved by turning development mode on, but when this feature is on all optimization features are disabled, so optimizing page speeds is not possible.

Mohd Nubli
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

What an awesome software

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

Overall Cloudflare is a content delivery network (CDN) and cybersecurity that provides online services to protect and accelerate websites, apps and other internet properties. It offers various services including web acceleration, DNS management and various security services including distributed denial of service attack mitigation, web application firewall, bot mitigation and identity verification services.

Cloudflare is a high-performance global network. It offers secure and reliable services at competitive prices. In addition it offers powerful WAF and DDoS protection as well as an easy-to-use and user-friendly dashboard. Customizable DNS and caching plus advanced analytics and real-time analytics.

Caching may cause some website features to not load correctly. Also, the preparation can be complicated in some cases. Customization options are also quite limited, and costs can add up quickly depending on service level and usage.

Haradhan
Haradhan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cloudflare is best and most useble solution for web security.

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

My overall experience was very good with Cloudflare just required me to choose any of their plans and connect multiple websites under their plan. Multiple security layers protect our site from cyber attackers not require any advanced knowledge for implementation with our system for our WordPress plugin available. Just plug the Cloudflare plugin and enjoy all those services.

Cloudflare actually improves our website uptime and from anywhere in the world our users visited our website they didn't feel more that this site is slow. For that, we always try to use Cloudflare under every project. This is the most reliable solution available in the market.

Cloudflare provided us with the best all-in-one solution for online security. We easily integrate our website with Cloudflare which enhances the security of our website. and in another way, it helps us to balance site load in an appropriate way all those things are too much easy to use.