MINDBODY Bewertungen

John W.

I would not recommend

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My wife and I used MindBody for her yoga studio for 12 years. For most of that time, it was the go-to software and one of the only options on the market. We learned how to use the software by attending their MBUniversity two times so we were completely committed to learning the software over the years. For the most part, it helped us run the studio much better than our former one and paper method (ha ha) and I loved the reports.

Once MBO became public, they changed completely. Customer service became awful. The staff seemed irritated and it would take hours to get to speak to someone. There were always weird glitches that we had to create work-arounds for and the mobile version was awful. I also disliked their Mind Body Connection app where students would see all of your competitors when they were signing up for classes. It really made no sense. We switched to WellnessLiving 2.5 years ago and while we had about 6 months of stress, it has been much better, and it much less expensive. MBO is seriously overpriced.

4.0/10
Aurora G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to Use as a Gym Member !

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I've had an excellent experience as a gym member with MindBody. It makes the gym more organized and helps me enjoy the classes without being overcrowded!

Since the gym that I've been going to for about three years was relatively new, at first we did not have any sort of class booking system. This was a bit hectic when there were many people that wanted to join a class and then got there and found out they would have to wait for the next one. Once the gym started using MindBody, the whole organization was way better. I was able to reserve the class I wanted to attend directly from the app off of my phone and knew that I wouldn't be unsure if I had to wait for another class. What I like most about MindBody was the easy to use booking system. I could just find the date and time slot and reserve. Then I would arrive at the gym and confirm my presence off their iPad and done!
Now that the physio clinic opened upstairs, they have also used MindBody and it's been an overall great experience.

I honestly don't have any negative experience with the software since it's very up to date information and super easy to use.

Isabelle B.

Exercise scheduling made easy

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been very fruitful despite the initial experience with the difficulty involved with being "confirmed."

I really appreciate the seamless way MindBody is incorporated in apps I use for specific yoga/exercise studios. I use it through Modo Yoga, and have foudn it to be so helpful that I don't have to sign in every time, and that it is super easy to sign up for a class, without going through a bunch of hoops.

I had some difficulty signing up at first, because it required confirmation from the studio in order to create a user profile. I also wish that I could refer to previous schedules in past weeks. I would also appreciate a coordination with iCal or google calendar that places classes in my apps/calendars (maybe this already exists?). Also, I wish that studios were more proactive about updating teacher and class descriptions, but that is no fault of MindBody!

Lisa K.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best app to use for your company!

Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the fact that I can save paper and just login to the Mindbody app to take track of my business clients. This app is definitely the best to use if you're a yoga and/or a piano teacher because we need to constantly take track of our clients and know whether they have canceled or not. This app allows you to schedule clients, and also easily take note if a client cancels late or early. I love this because it helps with financing as we need to keep track of these things in order to figure out how to pay our employees.

I dislike the overall design of the software. It could be made better by making it less for just "yogi's" and showing that anyone with a small or large business can use it. Make it more corporate!

Amy H.

Do Your Research Before Using

Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mindbody is good, and I used it for 6 years, but, only because it was a HUGE PAIN to switch to a different billing system. They charge more and more all the time, and they didn't have A LOT of features. And if you did want those features, such as work out tracking, they charged EXTRA for it!! I am super technical, and it was so confusing. I had to call support almost everytime to figure out people's accounts. I also lost all sorts of money because there is no system in place when people don't pay. So, people were using my gym for months and months with out getting billed, and I didn't know it.

Automatic billing

everything else!! LOL!

2.0/10
Olivia G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best way to sign up for workouts

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I appreciate a product that allows me to book classes across multiple studios :)

I love that this app keeps schedules updated and that it is easy to sign up or cancel your sign up for a class. Most of the yoga or other studios I go to use this product and you can access all of them through a single sign on.

We've had a few outages which made it hard to confirm classes etc

Mit Google übersetzen

I use MINDBODY every single day!

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mindbody is extremely easy to understand and navigate. I use this app every single day to check the yoga schedule at my studio.

Recently, the classes that have already passed do not appear on the schedule. I would like to be able to see the classes that have already passed to get more familiar with the schedule.

Antwort von MINDBODY

Thanks for your review!

Chandler R.

Lifesaver!

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its very functional, it is easy to use and it operates in other cities.

I can use this in different cities and make sure I still get my workout in. Whether its pilates or yoga, I can just sign in and get what I need done.

I do not have many negatives, I think this was a brilliant way to sign up for exercise classes.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great platform, could use some design updates for ease if use

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s a great way to allow students to register for classes ahead of time. The online registration also makes checking and tracking easy.

The design can make it a bit tricky at first. You have to know the exact spot to find something, otherwise it’ll take a while to accomplish your tasks.

Eliza S.

Popular for Yoga Studios - Not That Great

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that this software is used in many yoga studios, so instructors don't typically have to train on it when I hire them. It's also familiar to yoga students.

I don't think it's very user friendly. It has an awkward design which doesn't seem to improve, even when the price goes up.

Matt M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good now, but could be better

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I loved this app. I used it personally to manage my workout calendar, find out what other studios or vendors are out there and also the ability to sign-up for classes. It is a great product that will only get better with some enhancements!

I've only used the app but I loved that it works with multiple different vendors to incorporate various schedules, etc. into one place. Also the fact that I could not only manage my schedule but could also sign-up or check-in for classes via the app.

The interface wasn't the most aesthetically pleasing and also setting up my homepage so that it was unique for me was a bit clunky.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Good to check yoga classes

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it for my yoga classes, before i go i can see the name of the teachers, the time of the class everything is there

I don't like that i would like to be able to schedule a class and make the reservation and it is not possiblle or at least i haven't seen an option.

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love being able to check clients in easily to class, checking their account status and adding them on the fly to a class starting.

I wish class check-ins would update in real time. I have to refresh to see if anyone has cancelled to get an accurate list.

Beverly A.

Great Fitness Locator

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience has been great. I am really enjoying this software. I have always wanted to join a wellness and fitness center, just didn't know where to go, now this software and app, can assist in giving me all the great locations in my area.

I love this Mindbody software because it helps me to locate fitness and wellness locations in my area. Mindbody has a great app you can download on your phone. It allows me to view the address and gives information on what type of fitness programs available. Mindbody consist of yoga, zumba and many other desire fitness programs. You put in the area you live in and it computes all the nearest locations for great wellness. I love keeping fit and exercising. Mindbody has an easy search area where I can find what I am looking for in creating a better healthy me.

Just started using Mindbody and all is good. Great software for personal and as well as business.

Megan S.

Dream to work with!

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really loved working with MindBody. The app and website were so easy to use and input information into. And if I ever ran into an issue, customer service was great and made the issue easy to fix.

The only thing I didn't like about this software was the app on some of the clients phones. Some would display and work really well, and others not so much.

Tanya G.

A Little Clunky and Expensive

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is awesome plus all the features. It can take credit cards, print daily client calendars, capture emails, create reminders and give all your clients the ability to book day and night. If you can afford it have them make an app just for your business.

I ran my spa business for years on this plateform. I would recomend that anyone in the business of booking clients have an app. Mindbody did pay for itself and the email feature for the first year was awesome.

For a small spa this is a big program and can have too many options. I would recommend it for a medium (4-5 person) or larger outfit.

Jen P.

MBO review

Bewertet am 22.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ease of use, navigation and reporting

I would like the naming conventions to match in all the studios we use MBO in. Especially in contact logs.

6.0/10

great for scheduling worksouts

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

overall im pleased with the software and ease of use

i love how easy it is to set up your account and sign up for classes, accumulate points and refer friends! it keeps your info and payment on file allowing you to schedule your next workout faster.

I wish you din't have to create an account for every new studio/fitness place. I wish you could create one universal account applicable for different studios. this will allow you to manage your workout schedule in one place

Mit Google übersetzen

Great organization of my fitness passes

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am not personally solving any business solutions, however, I know that for my gym, it creates a data base for them to log their users and keep track of class attendance and head count, as well as knowing when to re-approach members about purchasing more class passes.

I am able to easily find available times for my local gym's daily camp classes. Through the app I search times, select the appropriate time I need, log in for the class, and then once the class is completed, I am followed up with a prompt to rate how the class went. I am also able to keep track of how many class passes I have remaining. Full circle user journey.

I don't dislike much about the software. I know that since I have used it, the gym has experienced a few bugs at periods of time, but they seem to be resolved quickly.

Jennifer M.

Works well

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pretty good, I have liked other systems better but it does the trick

I liked using mind body to schedule appointments for myself as well as my business

I do think the platform isn’t as user friendly as it could be for booking clients

Mit Google übersetzen

Lack of other options is the only reason to use

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Meh. It’s a widely used studio management software, so it’s hard to avoid if you take yoga classes or manage a studio.

It is one of the only widely available studio management software available. It organizes student/ client data well in an efficient manner.

For a yoga teacher who only teaches weekly, the software has to be learned over and over again - especially for those not terribly software savvy (as many of my teachers are). It is unnecessarily complicated to pay for a class, for example, and makes logging in difficult. It is also irritating as a user that one has to create different user names and login information for each different studio they attend.

5.0/10

Works for random drop-ins

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I schedule appointments for workouts via MINDBODY in the browser for a few studios I frequent.

I like that you can easily purchase drop-in to other studios via this app. It works well on the go and anything used via my phone is great because it allows me to easily pay via Apple Pay.

I have a studio where we pay monthly for service and the app doesn't work for anyone and we have to register via the browser.

5.0/10
Raymond P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good way to find classes

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a useful tool to see your own schedule as well as the schedule at your favorite studios!

It has a nice interface for finding classes in your area (I ended up using it because the studio I was going to did their registration for their classes through it).

Sometimes the app craps out on you but, I find that is something I have to accept with most class scheduling apps. Or really...most apps in general!

Dani B.

Inconsistency

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like that you can keep track of so many things regarding your gym in one place. You can have your class schedules, people check in, make payments, enroll in challenges, etc. The limit really doesn't exist.

When pulling reports there are a lot of inconsistencies in the numbers. Also a lot of different glitches for clients.

Anitra J.

I love Mindbody!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Mindbody is great. I literally use it everyday.

What I like most about Mindbody is that it is so easy to use. There are so many features, including those that allow you to take payments and print receipts.

What I like the least about this software is that some of the features make you go through so many steps to get one task done.