WebPT

Die erstklassige Praxissoftware für die Reha-Therapie.

Sortieren nach

Ingrid
Ingrid
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Helpful to keep up with PT customers

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

I've been keeping up personally with our PT patients using WebPT - their progress, current payment to check if we are up to date and any change in physical therapist. Can't complain.

I can check our customer's progress in PT and the phase of PT they are at in order to determine how much coverage is remaining

I don't particularly like the interface, it just doesn't feel very comfortable to me. The software despite this is extremely good however!

Casey

Easy access to information

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

We solve issues with documentation. We can produce patient charts to patients or agencies that need them quickly. It has been a boon for this reason!

The product is easy to use and integrates almost seamlessly with Therabill. Additionally, having all patient information in one application versus many is ideal to providing the patient the best possible care.

Sometimes the reminders do not get sent to patient and following updates WebPT is sometimes down for significant time.

Tebra und InsightEMR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WebPT

It was a much easier product to navigate and get right.
Dan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Administration

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

Therapists say it is easy to use. You may scan documents into the program for storage which is helpful. The ability to have a 'comment section' that therapist see when seeing a patient is nice. You can put a unique comment regarding the payer here such as X insurance does not allow X treatment

Reports are pitiful. We have to do so much manual work to see what we need to see. Also compliance is very lacking. For example, some insurance contracts allow us to bill the 8 minute rule by unique cpt code per CPT rules (not Medicare/Federal programs which have more restrictive rules with total time Trump). For these commercial contracts if a provider does 12 minutes of 97140, 12 minutes of 97110 and 12 minutes of 97112 we can bill 3 units even through the total time is only 36 minutes. (Please take a Gwenda seminar for all the documentation to show in certain circumstances where this is allowed for non-Medicare non-Federal payers). In order to handle this scenario in WebPT, you must shut off all over-site. If you shut off all over-site, things get crazy. For example, if a therapist accidently logs 30 units instead of 30 minutes, WebPT will now not notify you. The only way to proof before billing to see how many minutes is assigned to each cpt code is to open each an every note and look. There is NO REPORT or billing log that will tell you how many minutes are assigned to each cpt code. That is why I spend 8 hours every two weeks opening each and every note for specific payers to see if units are assigned correctly. I commonly find 22 minutes of 97140 where the therapist assigned 2 units to this. This is overbilling and I have to manually open each note to catch it. Other major software out there can easily handle this scenario. Also, the system will not give cancel/no show rates per each unique provider. We have to manually do this. Also, we can run a great report for Medicare but not for any other payers. For example our state has a unique requirement for rehab agencies in which we have to do recerts more frequently than required by Medicare. We can run a report for Medicare to help track when they are due, but there is not the option to run this same report for other payers in addition to Medicare. It's very frustrating that our info is in there but we can't report on it. In retrospect we wish we would have went with Clinicient, BMS or something else.

Ashley

User-Friendly Scheduling Software!

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

Great experience overall. I have worked with WebPT for 5 years and only had an issue once on a Saturday when they were doing maintenance.

Scheduling patients is easy! I love the reports feature. You can view daily reports of patient payments, authorization reports, daily payments reports, etc. My parent's physical therapy practice has been using this software since 2012, where we have gone completely paperless! Everything is done on the computer. From the time the patient schedules the first visit, to the physical therapist writing the examination report/note, to the physical therapist aide viewing flowsheets (patient's exercise programs). It is especially easy for admin/aide/PT opening and closing procedures because of all the reports to view. In the morning we can view the schedule for the day, authorizations expiring, and make changes as necessary by dragging appointments. You can also view multiple therapist schedule's at once, if there are more than one therapist working at the practice. There is color coding in the scheduling feature for different therapies or to use internally, i.e., red = new patient; therapist needs to spend 1 hour with this patient or purple = child patient or orange = balance issues. On the schedule, I can quickly and easily see my day, by noticing how many new patients there are with the color coding, or let the PT know what type of patients are coming later in the day. At the end of the night, I can download total patient payments for the day and send to my manager via secure fax. This makes collecting and recording payments easy, and reduces the risk of missing payments.

Adding patients is a pain! When adding a new patient, you have to fill out ALL the information or else the patient is not saved. This is horrible while working because often times I'd be dealing with a new patient over the phone, a patient in person that wants to pay a copay, and the phone ringing on another line. While all this is happening, it would be great if I could "save my work" and go back to it later. If WebPT is worried that patients won't be added properly, then they can set up an annoying notifications system to let me know I need to finish my work. However, if a patient is not set up properly, the practice can't bill the insurance company and then we don't get paid--so trust me: we will fill out the information properly!!

WebPT

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

WebPT has alot of benefits that other software like it does not and if you are trying to decide between them I would definitely go with WebPT they have great customer service support any time you call they do their best to help with the problem.

WebPT is the easiest electronic medical records software to use it is very userfriendy and easy to train employees on. The appointment reminders are a great feature and alot of patients sign up for them and we have seen an increase of patients making appointments because of the remiders. It is nice to be able to schedule for multiple providers without having to open a new screen or change a provider like you do on many other medical software. It is easy to add a new patient or new insurance or a new provider. Scanning documents directly into a patients chart is also a time saver and a neat feature as well as being able to fax initial evaluations or progress notes to doctors for signatures from WebPT.

Somtimes the software has a glitch and deletes an appointment or moves it to a different time.

Paulette

User friendly

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

very good

very good

It's very user friendly, and I can accomplish all of my basic needs.

that it costs extra to utilize features such as scheduling and saving documents into an echart

Joan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

a flexible tool

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

The reports are helping us track our referral sources
Adapting the content sections is helpful as...

The reports are helping us track our referral sources
Adapting the content sections is helpful as we are using the system in a unique manner.

I am using the tool for my driver rehab services; selection of topics is possible for individuals

Using the reports is something we are just starting to venture into as we have more patients.

limited ability to set up a custom structure which was something that sold us to this program. My time is spent doing the same tasks for each assessment.
The layout of the assessment leaves disturbing spaces

There seems to be inconsistent success with sending faxes

R. Chris

Web PT

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

This has streamlined and made our documentation complete and compliant.

This has streamlined and made our documentation complete and compliant.

Good compliant software that meets the needs of our company.

There are some things that need to be fixed that have been slow in resolving.

Joe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WebPT review

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

- great way to stay organized w/ schedule, notes, and billing.

- great way to stay organized w/ schedule, notes, and billing.

- compatability w/ billing is great for keeping everything synced.

- no app for phone. this would be helpful for viewing schedules remotely

Ryan W
Ryan W

I couldn't be more pleased with my overall experience with WebPT

Bewertet am 9.11.2017

I am able to do all of the things I would normally have to hire an entire staff for. I am extremely happy.

How easy it is to learn. I am more of a clinical practitioner and I have gotten quite comfortable in a short amount of time with the software.

Sterility of the graphics if I had to pick something at all. I really have no complaints. The graphics are the only thing I can think of.

Kristin

Bewertet am 6.11.2013

I work for a small, privately owned outpatient practice with three clinic sites. We recently began using WebPT. Over the course of my schooling and employment, I have used approximately six or seven different EMR programs. Overall, I would rate WebPT in the top three or four of those programs. They are doing a number of things right, but leave much to be desired.

I think WebPT's biggest downfall is its lack of efficiency, which, at times, is costing our clinicians valuable treatment time with our patients. There are a number of extra steps that one must take in order to complete documentation on initial evaluations, flowsheets, and home exercise programs. Below are a list of some of the problems we have experienced along with suggestions for improvement.

1. When creating IE templates, we are currently unable to view the details of the tabs we are selecting. If the details of selected tabs end up being different than expected, we must later go back and modify the template after we perform the eval. To fix this, enable viewing of IE tab details when creating templates.
2. When entering diagnosis codes, the search bar does not always register keywords, making it difficult to quickly find appropriate diagnosis codes. To fix this, improve search capability in the diagnosis code box. (e.g. - enter keyword "shoulder" and all diagnoses with "shoulder" pop up).
3. We have experienced issues with notes not saving (or not formatting into a PDF document) due to using symbols (e.g. - &, #, *, /, -) in our documentation. To fix this, enable the use of symbols without need for extra spacing to improve efficiency of use for clinicians.
4. It is difficult and time-consuming to find specific exercises in the flowsheet and home exercise program due to the search bar requiring a very specific order/combination of words. Improve search capability in flowsheet and HEP (e.g. - enter keywords "shoulder AAROM" and all exercises with those words in no particular order should pop up). If WebPT is unable to do this, then at the very least provide a paper copy of exercises with their titles (in categorical or alphabetical order) to clinics for use as a quick reference.
5. When you are able to find exercises in the HEP, the results page requires you click a tab to see the remaining exercises. To fix this, get rid of the "see more results" box in the HEP, and simply have all exercises appear on one page.
6. The flowsheet and HEP do not link to one another. If they did, developing a HEP would be much more efficient. We are currently doing twice the work when we have to search for exercises in the HEP after we already listed them in the flowsheet. (As discussed in #4, this is a time consuming process). To fix this, provide an option/tab to carry exercises from the flowsheet to the HEP. Also, enable a feature to view exercises in the flowsheet before selecting them (to ensure we are ultimately selecting the exercises we want on patients' HEPs).
7. We are currently unable to share HEP templates with other clinicians unless each clinician searches through other therapist's patient records to find a previously created HEP template. This is impractical and inefficient. To fix this, provide an option for us to create HEP templates that may be shared by all clinicians. (e.g. - an option similar to the public IE templates).
8. There is currently no option to add photos of customized exercises that are not found on WebPT. To fix this, add an option for us to upload our own photos for use in our HEPs.
9. When adding exercises to flowsheets, they do not stay in a consistent order. Therefore, clinicians end up scrolling up/down the flowsheet repeatedly to find the exercise that was added. Furthermore, after we order exercises they fall out of order if we then add further exercises. To fix this, default placement of exercises to the bottom of the flowsheet when they are added in order to improve organization and efficiency .
10. If autosave is on when the flowsheet is previewed (but not finalized), it duplicates the charges for the same date of service when we attempt to add further exercises. Therefore, we must go through and delete each exercise for one date of service before finalizing the document in order to avoid doubling exercise minutes. To fix this, enable us to preview flowsheets without incurring changes to them.

Russ

WEBPT TOPS the EMR LIST

Bewertet am 22.10.2016

I was one of the original 100 members of WEBPT and I could not have advanced my practice without it, what 10 years ago? (not sure how long its been) and surely could not survive without it now. The ongoing onslaught of insurance changes, branches, etc etc., especially Medicare, PQRS, G Codes is challenging enough but would be unsurmountable without WEBPT. I love the webinars for education and the new program Rehab Nation to keep us in touch and involved. I love the store with discounted items in which believe me, I have checked around and there are some good discounts at the WEBPT STORE. I am a critics critic and expect quality and customer service, each of which I have received with WEBPT. Thank You.!

not enough to mention.

Bhairvi

An Average product

Bewertet am 3.4.2018

WebPT allows to keep all the documents together with facility of eDocs where scripts and all other documents can be scanned in to make a folder. It also allows to fax documents without need to download.

Customer Service: very poor, mainly requires you to email them and then wait for their mercy for them to get in touch with you. It can take a week to 2 to resolve issues as you cannot speak to a person directly. Sometimes you do get lucky if someone actually answers the phone.
Scheduling: The service is average, it does not count the number of sessions you have used for the patient. So you cannot just function just using scheduling, you will have to go back to documents to see how many sessions patient was authorized and how many they have used.
System failure: Usually their downtimes/maintainence are off work hours but in the last 2 years of using WebPT when system has been down during regular working hours, they have failed to notify you in advance and all of a sudden you are working on notes and scheduling the system just goes off. Also there is no backup or does not even let you access schedule to call patients, leaving you practically useless and crippled.

Diana

ReissPT LOVES WebPT

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

I love WebPT. From [sensitive content hidden] to all the customer service representatives and technicians Thank you ! You make good and useful updates because you listen to your users.

I love that all my needs as a private practice owner and as a physical therapist are meet under one roof that is WebPT

I would like to track and schedule non insurance. Services Such as wellness or other cash services. Maybe I just don’t know how but I want to set up reminders for those people etc I have to made a chart for the internal payments collection and billing and often I want a one time only option. Call me to discuss

Sarah

Poor Customer Service, Very overpriced compared to other options

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Poor to Fair. Even when we were customers the service side was not very good.

Poor to Fair. Even when we were customers the service side was not very good.

It is designed for physical therapy, so that is helpful. THE software is good, the customer service is not.

When we transitioned from WebPT to a different provider, they were very unhelpful in the transition, to the point of with holding our export of records, not returning phone calls or emails and being very dismissive and almost ellusive about what we needed to do to make a smooth transition to a new company. No one likes customers to leave, I realize, however I would have expected a more professional approach.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using WebPT in a private practice.

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

Once I got used to the system documenting was a breeze. I will be honest it takes time getting used to each EMR but WebPT was pretty quick. I had in down in a couple weeks. The first few weeks though were frustrating and I was not sure why we were using this new EMR, but after I became proficient I was glad we got it.

I love that the software can combine scheduling, billing, and documentation. This saved us a lot time. I really enjoy that you can load specific plans in the objective form. For example a form for a RTC tear will be very different from a TKA. So being able to make customized plans for specific diagnosis saves time and saving time documenting means you get to spend more time with each patient.
Once a note is done you can easily access it for each patient that is simple and easy to read in the classic SOAP note format. I love that I can access their database from any computer with a secure login.

The software can be repetitive with some of the boxes that you need to check. I will be honest I get too many emails from them but I don't want to unsubscribe because about 2/5 are very important ones with updated information for the software.

Maureen

Backoncourse

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

Positive experience

Positive experience

On boarding was good, customer support was very good, quality of product is excellent

At times the information does not flow over from Webpt to therabill

Tebra

More user-friendly
Shirley

Recommend!

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

This software is easy to use, easy to explain, and integrates well with our separate billing software. It automatically calculates the cap with associated MPPR rates which helps us keep track of the patient Medicare cap. The records are nicely formatted and you can tweek your settings to make documentation more efficient.

My biggest complaint about this product is having Medicare as a MSP. When Medicare is used secondary, it calculates the cap as if it were primary and does not allow therapists to enter the functional reporting G-Codes to their evaluations, recerts, etc. and this is an issue for our practice. We have reached out to WebPT and they could not suggest anything that would help, rather than something that would make it more confusing and our documentation less compliant. Hoping this becomes a feature in the near future as they are continually improving their software.

We LOVE WebPT!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

You can use it from your phone or at home easily and it is very intuitive. It forces you to follow documentation guidelines so you are always compliant.

It's not always easy to get in touch with customer service, which was really only an issue when we were switching over from one EMR to WebPT

Mindbody und TheraOffice

Warum WebPT gewählt wurde

Cost, PT specific documentation

Cost, it was PT specific
Brittany
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Utter lack of professionalism

Bewertet am 9.10.2023

I am an LMT and have a medically focused practice, therefore, most of what I do overlaps with some of what PT's do. Given this fact, I have been searching for a new EMR and RMC system that is all integrated. I just got off of a "sales call" that couldn't have been longer than 3 minutes with [sensitive content hidden] clearly thought that being on a call with me was a waste of his time. I got eye rolls, told maybe I should find someone to jerry-rig a system together for massage therapists since they don't exist even after telling him multiple times that what WebPT offers is what I am looking for. He immediately told me that I would be looking at paying $300-$700 a month and asked if that was something I could afford because he didn't want to waste time, you know giving me a demo like we were supposed to be doing. He told me they charge $150 per month to use their scheduler and scoffed at me when I get all of that functionality for free from another platform. He did everything he could to try to get me off of the phone by throwing what he figured were numbers I couldn't afford. The fact is I can afford that, and I will pay another company that money now, because [sensitive content hidden] you were demeaning and dismissive. This is the third phone call I have set-up with this company's sales department and have all three times been treated terribly.

Don't know, sales wouldn't even give me a demo.

Dismissive, unprofessional sales team.

Jeff

Bewertet am 26.6.2013

As a physical therapist practicing for over 28 years, I have managed various PT facilites, treated in many settings, and have used many different documentation systems. I decided to open my own private practice last year and one of the best decisions I made was to use WebPT as my EMR! I researched and studied many systems and WebPT was at the head of the pack in so many ways. From compliance, to ease of use, to customer service - WebPT is outstanding! WebPT "thinks" like a therapist because it is written, updated, and supported by therapists. I have told many of my colleagues "WebPT is so intuitive." I currently have a PT student in my facility and she states WebPT is so much better than the competition. WebPT is set up to prevent the therapist from making costly compliance mistakes by preventing you from finalizing a document if it does not comply with Medicare requirements. I am truly thankful for this feature!!!!

I could go on and on praising WebPT for a long time, but let me just point out a few other reasons why I think WebPT is stellar. CPT coding, PQRS, Functional Reporting are all a snap. IE, Progress Reports and DC integration of information is excellent. The faxing feature is fast and reliable. The ability to use standardized testing options is easy and comprehensive. The tests are easily correlated to functional Reporting and the G-codes. The Smart Text feature is wonderful. The technical and "Success" teams are responsive and very helpful. They are kind and take time to explain any question you have.

I have and will continue to recommend WebPT to others. I have absolutely zero regrets in choosing WebPT. If you are a serious therapist who desires the ability to use excellent ready to use evaluation templates or want to create your own evaluation templates; if you are serious about compliance and about capturing all the revenue you have earned in treating your patients; if you want to be proud of your EMR system and of the company that operates, updates, and maintains the system - then choose WebPT as your EMR provider. You will not regret your decision!!

Catherine

PT documentation

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Overall, I am pleased with the product- more so the support that the team provides with current compliance in the documentation software an the support of the Executive team in training of rehab issues. Lately the phone support, chat support and email support have been slow- but like many other companies, staff is likely the main issue.

The calendar and scheduling options are easy to use.

The daily write ups are ok, I wish we could customize the options and simplify the write ups a bit more.

Betty

Very Pleased Customer

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

We are very pleased with WebPt. It is used all day, every day by all of our employees. The software is easy to adapt to from the very beginning. You would have to look really hard to find another software package for medical records to even come close to comparison.

the software is very easy to navigate from screen to screen. Everything you need is so neatly arranged for each patient. In the event I ever have an issue, the support team is always very eager to solve the issue and they are almost always patient and kind.

There is very little not to like about the software from WebPt. I really can't think of any thing at all to say negative about it.

Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't be more impressed!

Bewertet am 4.3.2017

I have been using WebPT for just shy of 1 year now and I honeslty couldn't be more impressed with this platform! Not only does it provide you with a fantastic web based documentation system but the Marketplace will also provide you with a way to purchase awesome rehab equipment and supplies at a great discount compared to other avenues of purchasing! I've had great experiences with the company as far as customer service goes too! There is always a very prompt response to any of my questions or concerns and I feel like there is always someone at the corporate office for WebPT that has my back! A truly great platform for any physical therapy clinic!

Fantastic web based platform for documentation--easy access from anywhere! Easy to navigate and customize to make your documentation faster while still keeping it compliant.

The only thing I wish could be a bit better is the flow sheets that are used for tracking exercises and minutes spent on each activity. They are a bit more time consuming overall compared to the actual SOAP note itself but at least give you a great platform for being descriptive and compliant.

Erin

Supervisor

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Easy to schedule patients, documentation on the Therapist end has been very easy to learn and use.

Waitlist works only about half of the time, bolder lines in-between the days on the schedule, a based on medically necessary option under visit/insurance information, dog ear on patients appts where we could track notes ie, request female, dry needling, only schedule one appt at a time.