Remote-Support für Helpdesks, Callcenter und Organisationen

Sergey M.
Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Remote support at your finger tips

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used this product for many years since LogMeIn introduced it. First time I tried it I was really blown away with its ease of use and deployment. While it offers a wide spectrum of additional features, I mostly use it to remotely support my employees, who can't be visited at the given moment. It really is so seamless, that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues. Web-based interface for day-to-day support makes it really easy to initiate a remote assistance call. I also use it on the servers for remote support, as they are spread out around multiple locations. Very fair ROI on this product. I am looking to evaluate other LMI products in the nearest future.

Every so often I run into certain issues with LMI client application installed on my Apple computers. Usually, I'd have to reinstall the client to solve the problem. This never happens to the Windows LMI client application.

Bryan W.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LogMeIn Rescue - Essential Support Software

Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Essential. I couldn't possible envision doing my job properly without it. Before this software, I used to drive to my client's locations and help them out of a jam, now they know I am just a couple of clicks away. It's the one annual expense I have that I am always happy to spend.

In my industry, I tend to the needs of users inside the office and outside. LogMeIn Rescue seamlessly allows me to take over my users computer and address their needs wherever I happen to be. Quite frankly, it is the most important software I use. Not only can I control the user's computer remotely, but the Rescue console also allows me to peak inside the file directory. This allows me to move and transfer files directly between our two computers.

It's not cheap! There are alternatives that are significantly less expense, however, you get what you pay for. Rescue is robust and the extra money spent is certainly worth it.

Additionally, in order to acquire full control over the user's computer, there are a couple of steps that need to be explained to the user. While most find these steps intuitive, some of my older clients find it difficult. Sometimes patience and familiarity with the Rescue commands are required to get your client on board with you.

Jed P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good, could be better, and the support is lacking

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Most of the time I can connect just fine, and the speed is alright. There are a lot of options for delivering the connection info. There is good reporting, and the ability to capture screens, as long as we are working from the office, and strong APIs.

The support is not so great. There are always long holds for phone support that almost always have to be escalated, which means a callback at a much later time. Email support is 24-hour turnaround for every single email exchanged no matter the issue, and their answer is too often something ANYONE would have already tried.

Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

LogMeIn Makes it Easy

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LogMeIn helped us take a big step forward with remote customer support. Customers love it because it allows us to solve most of their tech problems without ever having to enter their premises. We love it because it saves us a lot of time on the road.

LogMeIn is probably the easiest remote support software I have ever used. Setup is quick and easy for both, the client in need of support and the support tech. Connections are solid and trouble-free, giving us the opportunity to provide support without tedious and annoying interruptions from glitches. And the fact that it works across multiple platforms is a bonus. Highly recommend this software!

We really found nothing that we would consider a con. Everything about the software was easy, and it did exactly what it was intended to do, free of problems and frustration.

Eli P.

Great Product, But a Bit oo Expensive

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I like the product and it gives me piece of mind when connecting to critical client machines, but the price is too high compared to other products to justify a large roll out.

Logmein works and works well. I use several remote control products and Logmein is the one that I use if I know that keeping the connection is critical. It's especially useful when the user a laptop that doesn't initie the WiFi connection until after login. The product can be configured to cache credentials and login automatically.

The price is definitely the highest for all the remote control products that I use. I use Logmein sparingly because I only purchased one license. For general day to day use, I use other less expensive products.

Nathanial R.

Absolute necessity for our Tech Support office

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our Tech Support office has used LMI Rescue for around a decade, and it is one of the most valuable tools we rely on every single day.

This program is very easy for our staff to use, and very easy for the customer to initiate a support session. The ability to transfer client sessions between Tech Support reps is great.

I wish the limit was higher as to the number of active sessions a user can have at one time. If I need to connect to 30 different computers at a time, I cannot. I believe the max limit is currently 20.

Timothy B.

Love it.

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good application, has everything I need to be able to help users remotely.

The ability to handle multiple sessions at once. Pause/Resume sessions.

Unable to remote into a computer using just their computer name/IP - It will find it, but always say the username/password is incorrect, when it isnt.

Branche: Computer-Hardware
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Easy to Use Software!

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is very simple to use and end users even without any computer knowledge can go in and put in the code very quickly and easily giving remote access.

The thing I like the least about LMI is that sometimes it will lag and freeze up. In a rare event someone has dial up internet it doesn't function very well.

Oshan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Quick and easy to connect remotely with clients

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Effective and efficient solution to resolve our customers issues via secure remote access.

With the LogMeIn Rescue platform, we can easily connect remotely with our customers all over the world within few seconds.It saves our time and money.Also it will gain our customers satisfaction on our solutions.
It is the best solution when we want to support customers via remote access.Even we can have more than one remote sessions.Simple process and easy to understand the requirements of clients due to reliability and security of the communication protocol.

User interfaces should be improve more with UI/UX principles and guidelines.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A good remote "takeover" tool but pricy solution

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LogMeIn has been on this market for years. It has different products for different usage. For serious Helpdesk support, this is a true product to look into it.

I have used LogMeIn for sometime, overall, it is a solid product. The LogMeIn Rescue is a good Support/Help Desk product and does not need to be pre-installed on client machines. Send them a link and you can control from there. Unlike WebEx, after the lightweight client is installed, user does not need to give control to Helpdesk support, it is a true easy solution for clients. File transfer feature is easy, too

We encountered some Win10 issues occasionally but LogMein support can't get to the bottom of it either.

UAC prompt is a headache but this is an issue (actually a security feature) on Win10 so it is unavoidable.

License is not cheap and it certainly stopped some smaller businesses from using it

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

One of the best remote take-over tools out there!

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used LogMeIn Rescue for several years on a daily basis and have yet to come across a remote take-over tool that is as user friendly as this one. The learning curve is quite low, which makes it a great tool for most Service Desk environments!
The lay-out is very clear and easy to understand and use and security-wise it's one of the most secure tools. I have worked with some European countries that have quite extensive checklists regarding security and LogMeIn Rescue was able to tick every box.
Having done some comparison research for a recent project we were running, I can honestly say LogMeIn Rescue is one of the (if not THE) best back-for-your-buck remote take-over tools out there.
Their reporting function could be improved/upgraded, but I won't even rate this against the tool as, in my experience, this is on the lower side of requirements for any remote take-over tool.
I highly recommend LogMeIn Rescue to anyone looking for a great remote take-over tool. I can honestly say you can't go wrong and will not be disappointed!

The lay-out of the tool is very clear and user friendly.

Reporting function could use some improvement.

Great for remote supoort

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software allows us to easily take control and manage our remote referring physicians with a pretty simple secured connection to their office.

Allows you to easily take control of the remote pc even with multiple monitor setups. I actually prefer some things over the logmein central product but not all. Central has more features but this is preferred for external remote access for us over Central.

Freezes up sometimes with win 10 computers. I just lose remote functions like mouse control . Also if the remote computer has windows UAC user access control on any popups you will not see remotely which will hinder your access until the user clicks yes or no on their end. Users get popups and do not click all the time to start the remote session or even where to look. I would give it another start if these issues were resolved.

Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

LogMeIn Rescue makes remote IT support simple and fast

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a daily IT support analyst, I am constantly supporting remote users in our sales field and across the country in various offices. The ability to remote in with a simple click of a link on the user's part is essential for me being able to complete tickets and solve issues for our users quickly without the need for them to ship in equipment.

The ability to remote into users systems from around the country quickly and efficiently. Using admin credentials to install software or help with issues that they can't do themselves makes life in IT support a lot easier

I really don't have many cons to list honestly. But I guess a little bit clearer understanding of all the features available would be nice. Also, for very very un-tech savvy people, even having to click a link and run the download can be difficult. Just clicking a link only would be easier.

Juan S.
Branche: Staatsverwaltung
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms.

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of knowing that at a moments notice, I can jump onto my device of choice and provide full remote support to my users is a great benefit. The performance across the different platforms is pretty seamless and very responsive.

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms. I've had this software get me out of bind when my boss called for support and all I had was my Android Tablet. I like that it is flexible enough to on multiple platforms and easy for the customer side to use.

Its a great tool, but it does come with a hefty price tag, if your organization can afford it on their per technician basis.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple direct tool for clients to connect with.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to create a custom domain that links to our clients and initiates a session. The only issue that we run into is when the user does not accept the access prompts that appear. Outside of the connection issue at times this is a great product. They are regularly adding features that are needed and improving on the ones that are already there.

I like that it's simple for a user to connect to us from an e-mailed link. They open the page follow the directions and then we are connected.

When the app doesn't connect, it doesn't connect. The support team is slow to respond to these types of requests, and the fix is usually something unrelated that doesn't help.

Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Remote Access with chat :)

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used LogMeIn Rescue when I worked as Technical Support in a software. We're using this software to remotely access our customers computer to troubleshoot their computer and do installations. These customers are miles away. I love the idea that it is easy to use. You can also communicate with them via chat. So whenever you need them to do something on their end, it is to relay the instruction. Not necessarily to always stay on the phone.

I can't remember anything that I like least about LogMeIn Rescue. If there's one thing they can improve is that make it more user-friendly, though it is already easy to use, however whenever a non-computer savvy is using it, were having a hard time to let them allow the remote access. But this is something that is not a big deal since it is not LogMeIn's fault. However, if there's something they can do about this, that will be awesome.

Adam C.

Great remote connection tool

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ability to remotely connect to a users computer and be granted full admin access to make changes and repairs. We are able to connect with people all over the world and resolve their computer issues. I've been able to hotspot off my phone and connect to users for long periods to resolve issues.

I don't like that it takes the app a while to implement new features. When there is an issue with an update or new windows features it can take them some time to release an update. A work around is usually available but they become cumbersome.

Josue H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

one of the best remote tools

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Kelsey B.
Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Not Worth The Cost

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our experience with LogMeIn Rescue taught us that even software backed by a popular name may not be as good as software that is free or from a more uncommon developer.

LogMeIn Rescue does what it is supposed to do. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the software. Aside from that, cost and ease of use and functionality are major drawbacks.

After using LogMeIn Rescue for nearly 9 months, we have reached a point where we have to decide if it will be a permanent system that we will utilize. I have decided to pursue other options considering there are cheaper -- and even free -- alternatives that exist which provide equal or greater functionality at no cost or at a fraction of the cost of LogMeIn Rescue. LogMeIn Rescue is not as feature rich as many of the free and lower priced products that exist. So, in short, cost was the main issue for us deciding to pursue other options.

Keenan T.
Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Fantastic Remote Access Software to Service a Distant Computer

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LogMeIn Rescue has allowed me to connect to any computer that I want without having to diagnose window's native remote desktop application. All of the heavy lifting is done by LogMeIn, which has allowed remote technicians to work faster and more efficiently.

Rescue is a fantastic piece of software that is used to diagnose computer problems remotely. Ranging from helping the elderly log into their email to severe computer issues, Rescue is acceptable for any problem. Rescue removes the diagnosing of remote desktop connection in windows and makes it easy. All you have to do is install the program, input the credentials to the target computer and access is granted. Rescue allows you to view the target's screen and control their computer. You can transfer files and chat to the target computer through Rescue's chat dialogue box.

To be fair, LogMeIn Rescue has some downfalls. When the target user download's the program, they have to be computer-illiterate to be able to install and access the application. Having a download that will automatically initiate a session would be awesome.

Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Remote Support Tool

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the experience with LogMeIn Rescue was positive. Couldn't be more positive. I did not deal with the licensing so I can't speak to that. I used this as a support technician and it is a solid product.

Never failed. Never dealt with any issues having users install the client and never had any issues connecting. I came from a open source VNC tool which had all sorts of difficulty and quirks. LogMeIn Rescue was a huge upgrade and made everyone's lives easier. It also had another feature called Rescue lens where a user could use their smartphone camera to show you what they are looking at. I never used that feature, but other technicians I worked with had.

Nothing. It always worked. I never had an issue.

Aaron W.

Use LMI Rescue daily to serve our users

Bewertet am 12.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows us to connect to our users and help them in a much better way than simply email or phone support can do.

LogMeIn Rescue has been great for us to remotely serve our customers. We need multi-screen remote access, so being able to see all screens, share files, get information about users computer, and even setup unattended access is very helpful.

It is very expensive compared to other programs. The security process to allow a rep to remote into a user's computer can take more steps than it should (overly secure), which can be confusing for customers.

EXCELLENT SERVICE EVER

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you are work in Big company and you have lots of customers then LogMeIn is the best software for the access your customer's computer screen. You can access 10 remotes at the same time on 1 console. I can handle all the customers at the same time.

The LogMeIn rescue is the best remote screen sharing software. I work in Digiteck we all use LogMeIn console for remote access. Good Speed. With lots of extra features. Calling Card, Session hold, etc

Nothing, I use this software for the last 3 years. I don't think so i have any problem in 3 years. It's easy to access.

Christa C.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used this in a business setting when I worked technical support. It is an invaluable tool for accessing a users device and solving an issue in less time then a conversation can do alone. It increased the efficiency of the technical support desk.

This software provides easy access to the end users device and makes remote support so much more convenient.

If you have a user who is not computer savvy getting them to click the proper buttons to allow remote access can be a challenge you need to work through before you can address the issue that they called about.

Matt B.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent tool that gives you the ability to see what the user sees and even control their desktop

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows us to streamline support for certain issues and minimize the need for customers to follow detailed instructions over the phone. It also allows us to quickly transfer files without resorting to email, dropbox or some other method.

It allows me to quickly and easily access user's PCs to help troubleshoot issues, perform actions, transfer files, install updates, etc. It is easy to use for the customer and is an invaluable tool in customer support. It makes what could be a 30 minute call take 5 minutes and helps to solve issues that would otherwise be impossible.

Every once in a while we experience some unknown issues with running LogMeIn on a user's computer. The .exe file that should run to launch does nothing or the connection fails suddenly. We have had trouble getting to the bottom of these issues. However, these issues are pretty rare and may be due to issues on the customer's end.