Rescue

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic Remote Access Software to Service a Distant Computer

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

LogMeIn Rescue has allowed me to connect to any computer that I want without having to diagnose window's native remote desktop application. All of the heavy lifting is done by LogMeIn, which has allowed remote technicians to work faster and more efficiently.

Rescue is a fantastic piece of software that is used to diagnose computer problems remotely. Ranging from helping the elderly log into their email to severe computer issues, Rescue is acceptable for any problem. Rescue removes the diagnosing of remote desktop connection in windows and makes it easy. All you have to do is install the program, input the credentials to the target computer and access is granted. Rescue allows you to view the target's screen and control their computer. You can transfer files and chat to the target computer through Rescue's chat dialogue box.

To be fair, LogMeIn Rescue has some downfalls. When the target user download's the program, they have to be computer-illiterate to be able to install and access the application. Having a download that will automatically initiate a session would be awesome.

Adam

Great remote connection tool

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

I love the ability to remotely connect to a users computer and be granted full admin access to make changes and repairs. We are able to connect with people all over the world and resolve their computer issues. I've been able to hotspot off my phone and connect to users for long periods to resolve issues.

I don't like that it takes the app a while to implement new features. When there is an issue with an update or new windows features it can take them some time to release an update. A work around is usually available but they become cumbersome.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Needs Inovation

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

LogMeIn was very stable when we used it. When requesting a code it worked every time without fail. Connections held strong and were rarely dropped.

We stopped using this as our main point of screen- sharing. About a year ago. We still use them as a back up, but there are better cheaper products on the market. We switched to a product where all users had accounts and transferring via a link was simple. They really need to do some updates, the interface looks old and clunky

Aaron

Use LMI Rescue daily to serve our users

Bewertet am 12.11.2017

It allows us to connect to our users and help them in a much better way than simply email or phone support can do.

LogMeIn Rescue has been great for us to remotely serve our customers. We need multi-screen remote access, so being able to see all screens, share files, get information about users computer, and even setup unattended access is very helpful.

It is very expensive compared to other programs. The security process to allow a rep to remote into a user's computer can take more steps than it should (overly secure), which can be confusing for customers.

Joy
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Very easy to use!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

I've seen some people complain that it's hard to explain to customers how to install. I've experienced that some which was frustrating, but if you are able to explain things in layman's terms to the other end you will be fine. I used this program as a tech support agent and it made my life so much easier! I was able to take control of the customer's computer and get things done quickly and efficiently instead of directing the customer to do it, which can be so time-consuming.

Super easy to use! The program does all of the work for you! You couldn't ask for a smoother experience for your customers when it comes to trying to figure out their issues.

There's really nothing I didn't like. It is all around a great program!

Shadab
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Boon for tech support people!

Bewertet am 3.11.2018

I have been using this for past 6 years and though I have an option of using different screen sharing tool, but I always prefer to go with LogMeInRescue due to its world class features which no other tool provides. Even my client prefers using this tool as it is quite reputed and safe to use. It is a very reliable software.

It works beautifully on Windows devices but on Mac and Mobile devices it does lag sometimes which the LogMeIn team can rectify.

allan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool for remote support inside the cloud

Bewertet am 10.4.2018

It s easy to use, agent installed locally on each laptop. it works on mobile, pc and mac and you can join with other logmein products.
The solution is sold with a lot of secured futures and audit functions, records... are also built in. It is pretty responsive and have good performance.
Secure chat is here and you can have multiple session at the same time and use integrated secure file transfert when needed.
There are many connectors available ( servicenow. salesforce... )

Great tool for remote support

Price may be a little bit high but when you need security and quality there is no compromises. I don't know other solutions with so much integration. The only thing missing is an integration with Atlassian solutions like Jira helpdesk on Microsoft SCCM.

Erica
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Time is money and this is saves so much time!

Bewertet am 27.7.2016

We have used Log Me In Rescue for nearly 10 years now. We haven't found anything that they cannot do. They even have the ability to support mobile devices.

We can jump on computers and fix problems without having too much down time for end users.

I cannot think of any at this time.

Hesham Gomaa Elmasry
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Online PCs with LogMeIn

Bewertet am 11.8.2018

The best is that I can add my home's PC and any number of my work's PCs online under my account, so I can access my work's PC from home and vise verse, also I can add client's PCs to my account so I can easily connect to help them for any technical problems, the great also is that I can do that even from my cell phone, so even while transportation time, I can help my colleagues and my clients.

The performance is very good and it really bugs free, I like also the availability to turn the destination PC's screen to black, so others don't know what I'm doing, also no problems with CTRL+Alt+Delete for the destination PC as LogMeIn avails a special button for this.

Sometimes I find the destination PC is turned off, so I suggest to add a cell phone# with each added PC, so if it is Off and if I'm trying to connect to it, LogMeIn should send a message or a notification to the cell phone number's owner that "My Name" is trying to access your PC and it is Off, please turn it on.

Pushkar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for Remote in Chip Cost

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

overall experience is good

best feature is real time chat & screen sharing & after click the remote file remote auto connected in just a sec...

file sharing is take to much time & some time remote is auto disconnected

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Remote Support

Great for remote supoort

Bewertet am 6.3.2018

The software allows us to easily take control and manage our remote referring physicians with a pretty simple secured connection to their office.

Allows you to easily take control of the remote pc even with multiple monitor setups. I actually prefer some things over the logmein central product but not all. Central has more features but this is preferred for external remote access for us over Central.

Freezes up sometimes with win 10 computers. I just lose remote functions like mouse control . Also if the remote computer has windows UAC user access control on any popups you will not see remotely which will hinder your access until the user clicks yes or no on their end. Users get popups and do not click all the time to start the remote session or even where to look. I would give it another start if these issues were resolved.

Simple direct tool for clients to connect with.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

We were able to create a custom domain that links to our clients and initiates a session. The only issue that we run into is when the user does not accept the access prompts that appear. Outside of the connection issue at times this is a great product. They are regularly adding features that are needed and improving on the ones that are already there.

I like that it's simple for a user to connect to us from an e-mailed link. They open the page follow the directions and then we are connected.

When the app doesn't connect, it doesn't connect. The support team is slow to respond to these types of requests, and the fix is usually something unrelated that doesn't help.

Josue
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

one of the best remote tools

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Nathanial

Absolute necessity for our Tech Support office

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Our Tech Support office has used LMI Rescue for around a decade, and it is one of the most valuable tools we rely on every single day.

This program is very easy for our staff to use, and very easy for the customer to initiate a support session. The ability to transfer client sessions between Tech Support reps is great.

I wish the limit was higher as to the number of active sessions a user can have at one time. If I need to connect to 30 different computers at a time, I cannot. I believe the max limit is currently 20.

Jonathan

Fast and simple

Bewertet am 10.11.2017

Relatively quick connection to a wide variety of devices

I like that it can connect to almost anything on demand. It's very easy to use and explain how to use remotely. It's features are nice - being able to see system information from one pane is great! The file transfer capability is also intuitive.
I rarely have any issues with the connections I make with it.

The cost is pretty significant - there are much more cost effective solutions that are just as good if not better than this one. Also streaming high quality sessions seems to cause more latency/choppyness than equivalent sessions done through other products.

Jorge
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good option for remote assitance

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I user for several years, until I found Zoho assis, way cheaper and with mobile support.

Easy to use. Quick download for client. Very good to send and receive files

Mobile support not included (aditional licence payment).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TeamViewer
Rode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LMI - My go to remote app

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

LMI simple and easy to use for technicians. I have used this software for over 5 years and I dont know what I did with my life before that. Walking a customer through the initial connection - even the not so savvy customer - is smooth and simple.

So far I have not had any issue with LMI or any of its connection features.

Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good product but the customer support could use some work

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

Assists us by letting us into the life of the user and being able to remote in to their system to solve issues they couldn't on their own.

This product has helped us assist customers through remote sessions and by being able to remote in to their machines in order to solve issues they couldn't on their own. The interface is simple enough but could maybe get an image upgrade as it seems a little stuck in the past.

The interface is simple enough but could maybe get an image upgrade as it seems a little stuck in the past. I haven't run into any major issues, but when I do need to contact customer support it is a constant struggle of getting or being escalated up the ladder until you get to someone who can help you.

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018

Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

Craig
  • Branche: Automotive

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.

Erwin
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best remote software to use

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

It's been a blessing to our desktop support dept since we have to troubleshoot about 100 of our sales employees all over the U.S.

it's ease of use.
Remote users are able to follow the instructions easily and allow the technicians to connect remotely to their machines for troubleshooting.
The connection is very quick.
Lots of options but I only use the file transfer feature to transfer files I need to install on the remote machine.

Not much I don't like about this software.
It is very easy to use, as long as the user has internet connection you're good to go.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware

Easy to Use Software!

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

The software is very simple to use and end users even without any computer knowledge can go in and put in the code very quickly and easily giving remote access.

The thing I like the least about LMI is that sometimes it will lag and freeze up. In a rare event someone has dial up internet it doesn't function very well.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

LogMeIn Rescue Saves Time and Resources

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Wonderful. Would certainly recommend.

The ease of use for the end user, with the easy to access web portal. The robust array of admin tools.

There is a slightly longer than ideal delay between starting connection and the time to get onto a users machine.

Danika
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Love this product!

Bewertet am 17.7.2021

I have really benefitted from the remote service that IT can provide me no matter where I am in the world.

This product is very easy to use and allows the layman to connect with IT support to solve issues in an efficient method.

I don't know what other features I would find useful but I'm sure I'd love whatever they offer initially. But the basic functionality is such a lifesaver that I'm very pleased with the product.