LogMeIn Rescue Bewertungen

LogMeIn Rescue

Remote support for helpdesks, call centers and organizations

4.7/5 (104 Bewertungen)
Sergey M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Remote support at your finger tips

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used this product for many years since LogMeIn introduced it. First time I tried it I was really blown away with its ease of use and deployment. While it offers a wide spectrum of additional features, I mostly use it to remotely support my employees, who can't be visited at the given moment. It really is so seamless, that my users feel like I'm right in front of them, assisting them with the IT issues. Web-based interface for day-to-day support makes it really easy to initiate a remote assistance call. I also use it on the servers for remote support, as they are spread out around multiple locations. Very fair ROI on this product. I am looking to evaluate other LMI products in the nearest future.

Every so often I run into certain issues with LMI client application installed on my Apple computers. Usually, I'd have to reinstall the client to solve the problem. This never happens to the Windows LMI client application.

Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best remote take-over tools out there!

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used LogMeIn Rescue for several years on a daily basis and have yet to come across a remote take-over tool that is as user friendly as this one. The learning curve is quite low, which makes it a great tool for most Service Desk environments!
The lay-out is very clear and easy to understand and use and security-wise it's one of the most secure tools. I have worked with some European countries that have quite extensive checklists regarding security and LogMeIn Rescue was able to tick every box.
Having done some comparison research for a recent project we were running, I can honestly say LogMeIn Rescue is one of the (if not THE) best back-for-your-buck remote take-over tools out there.
Their reporting function could be improved/upgraded, but I won't even rate this against the tool as, in my experience, this is on the lower side of requirements for any remote take-over tool.
I highly recommend LogMeIn Rescue to anyone looking for a great remote take-over tool. I can honestly say you can't go wrong and will not be disappointed!

The lay-out of the tool is very clear and user friendly.

Reporting function could use some improvement.

Great for remote supoort

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software allows us to easily take control and manage our remote referring physicians with a pretty simple secured connection to their office.

Allows you to easily take control of the remote pc even with multiple monitor setups. I actually prefer some things over the logmein central product but not all. Central has more features but this is preferred for external remote access for us over Central.

Freezes up sometimes with win 10 computers. I just lose remote functions like mouse control . Also if the remote computer has windows UAC user access control on any popups you will not see remotely which will hinder your access until the user clicks yes or no on their end. Users get popups and do not click all the time to start the remote session or even where to look. I would give it another start if these issues were resolved.

LogMeIn Rescue makes remote IT support simple and fast

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a daily IT support analyst, I am constantly supporting remote users in our sales field and across the country in various offices. The ability to remote in with a simple click of a link on the user's part is essential for me being able to complete tickets and solve issues for our users quickly without the need for them to ship in equipment.

The ability to remote into users systems from around the country quickly and efficiently. Using admin credentials to install software or help with issues that they can't do themselves makes life in IT support a lot easier

I really don't have many cons to list honestly. But I guess a little bit clearer understanding of all the features available would be nice. Also, for very very un-tech savvy people, even having to click a link and run the download can be difficult. Just clicking a link only would be easier.

Eli P.

Great Product, But a Bit oo Expensive

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I like the product and it gives me piece of mind when connecting to critical client machines, but the price is too high compared to other products to justify a large roll out.

Logmein works and works well. I use several remote control products and Logmein is the one that I use if I know that keeping the connection is critical. It's especially useful when the user a laptop that doesn't initie the WiFi connection until after login. The product can be configured to cache credentials and login automatically.

The price is definitely the highest for all the remote control products that I use. I use Logmein sparingly because I only purchased one license. For general day to day use, I use other less expensive products.

Juan S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms.

Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of knowing that at a moments notice, I can jump onto my device of choice and provide full remote support to my users is a great benefit. The performance across the different platforms is pretty seamless and very responsive.

Logmein Rescue is an easy to use remote software with multiple platforms. I've had this software get me out of bind when my boss called for support and all I had was my Android Tablet. I like that it is flexible enough to on multiple platforms and easy for the customer side to use.

Its a great tool, but it does come with a hefty price tag, if your organization can afford it on their per technician basis.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple direct tool for clients to connect with.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were able to create a custom domain that links to our clients and initiates a session. The only issue that we run into is when the user does not accept the access prompts that appear. Outside of the connection issue at times this is a great product. They are regularly adding features that are needed and improving on the ones that are already there.

I like that it's simple for a user to connect to us from an e-mailed link. They open the page follow the directions and then we are connected.

When the app doesn't connect, it doesn't connect. The support team is slow to respond to these types of requests, and the fix is usually something unrelated that doesn't help.

Mit Google übersetzen

Remote Access with chat :)

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used LogMeIn Rescue when I worked as Technical Support in a software. We're using this software to remotely access our customers computer to troubleshoot their computer and do installations. These customers are miles away. I love the idea that it is easy to use. You can also communicate with them via chat. So whenever you need them to do something on their end, it is to relay the instruction. Not necessarily to always stay on the phone.

I can't remember anything that I like least about LogMeIn Rescue. If there's one thing they can improve is that make it more user-friendly, though it is already easy to use, however whenever a non-computer savvy is using it, were having a hard time to let them allow the remote access. But this is something that is not a big deal since it is not LogMeIn's fault. However, if there's something they can do about this, that will be awesome.

Adam C.

Great remote connection tool

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the ability to remotely connect to a users computer and be granted full admin access to make changes and repairs. We are able to connect with people all over the world and resolve their computer issues. I've been able to hotspot off my phone and connect to users for long periods to resolve issues.

I don't like that it takes the app a while to implement new features. When there is an issue with an update or new windows features it can take them some time to release an update. A work around is usually available but they become cumbersome.

Josue H.
Mit Google übersetzen

one of the best remote tools

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Kelsey B.

Not Worth The Cost

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our experience with LogMeIn Rescue taught us that even software backed by a popular name may not be as good as software that is free or from a more uncommon developer.

LogMeIn Rescue does what it is supposed to do. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the software. Aside from that, cost and ease of use and functionality are major drawbacks.

After using LogMeIn Rescue for nearly 9 months, we have reached a point where we have to decide if it will be a permanent system that we will utilize. I have decided to pursue other options considering there are cheaper -- and even free -- alternatives that exist which provide equal or greater functionality at no cost or at a fraction of the cost of LogMeIn Rescue. LogMeIn Rescue is not as feature rich as many of the free and lower priced products that exist. So, in short, cost was the main issue for us deciding to pursue other options.

Keenan T.

Fantastic Remote Access Software to Service a Distant Computer

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

LogMeIn Rescue has allowed me to connect to any computer that I want without having to diagnose window's native remote desktop application. All of the heavy lifting is done by LogMeIn, which has allowed remote technicians to work faster and more efficiently.

Rescue is a fantastic piece of software that is used to diagnose computer problems remotely. Ranging from helping the elderly log into their email to severe computer issues, Rescue is acceptable for any problem. Rescue removes the diagnosing of remote desktop connection in windows and makes it easy. All you have to do is install the program, input the credentials to the target computer and access is granted. Rescue allows you to view the target's screen and control their computer. You can transfer files and chat to the target computer through Rescue's chat dialogue box.

To be fair, LogMeIn Rescue has some downfalls. When the target user download's the program, they have to be computer-illiterate to be able to install and access the application. Having a download that will automatically initiate a session would be awesome.

Great Remote Support Tool

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the experience with LogMeIn Rescue was positive. Couldn't be more positive. I did not deal with the licensing so I can't speak to that. I used this as a support technician and it is a solid product.

Never failed. Never dealt with any issues having users install the client and never had any issues connecting. I came from a open source VNC tool which had all sorts of difficulty and quirks. LogMeIn Rescue was a huge upgrade and made everyone's lives easier. It also had another feature called Rescue lens where a user could use their smartphone camera to show you what they are looking at. I never used that feature, but other technicians I worked with had.

Nothing. It always worked. I never had an issue.

Aaron W.

Use LMI Rescue daily to serve our users

Bewertet am 12.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows us to connect to our users and help them in a much better way than simply email or phone support can do.

LogMeIn Rescue has been great for us to remotely serve our customers. We need multi-screen remote access, so being able to see all screens, share files, get information about users computer, and even setup unattended access is very helpful.

It is very expensive compared to other programs. The security process to allow a rep to remote into a user's computer can take more steps than it should (overly secure), which can be confusing for customers.

EXCELLENT SERVICE EVER

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you are work in Big company and you have lots of customers then LogMeIn is the best software for the access your customer's computer screen. You can access 10 remotes at the same time on 1 console. I can handle all the customers at the same time.

The LogMeIn rescue is the best remote screen sharing software. I work in Digiteck we all use LogMeIn console for remote access. Good Speed. With lots of extra features. Calling Card, Session hold, etc

Nothing, I use this software for the last 3 years. I don't think so i have any problem in 3 years. It's easy to access.

Christa C.

LogMeIn Rescue

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used this in a business setting when I worked technical support. It is an invaluable tool for accessing a users device and solving an issue in less time then a conversation can do alone. It increased the efficiency of the technical support desk.

This software provides easy access to the end users device and makes remote support so much more convenient.

If you have a user who is not computer savvy getting them to click the proper buttons to allow remote access can be a challenge you need to work through before you can address the issue that they called about.

Matt B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent tool that gives you the ability to see what the user sees and even control their desktop

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows us to streamline support for certain issues and minimize the need for customers to follow detailed instructions over the phone. It also allows us to quickly transfer files without resorting to email, dropbox or some other method.

It allows me to quickly and easily access user's PCs to help troubleshoot issues, perform actions, transfer files, install updates, etc. It is easy to use for the customer and is an invaluable tool in customer support. It makes what could be a 30 minute call take 5 minutes and helps to solve issues that would otherwise be impossible.

Every once in a while we experience some unknown issues with running LogMeIn on a user's computer. The .exe file that should run to launch does nothing or the connection fails suddenly. We have had trouble getting to the bottom of these issues. However, these issues are pretty rare and may be due to issues on the customer's end.

Joy P.

Very easy to use!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've seen some people complain that it's hard to explain to customers how to install. I've experienced that some which was frustrating, but if you are able to explain things in layman's terms to the other end you will be fine. I used this program as a tech support agent and it made my life so much easier! I was able to take control of the customer's computer and get things done quickly and efficiently instead of directing the customer to do it, which can be so time-consuming.

Super easy to use! The program does all of the work for you! You couldn't ask for a smoother experience for your customers when it comes to trying to figure out their issues.

There's really nothing I didn't like. It is all around a great program!

Shadab S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Boon for tech support people!

Bewertet am 3.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have been using this for past 6 years and though I have an option of using different screen sharing tool, but I always prefer to go with LogMeInRescue due to its world class features which no other tool provides. Even my client prefers using this tool as it is quite reputed and safe to use. It is a very reliable software.

It works beautifully on Windows devices but on Mac and Mobile devices it does lag sometimes which the LogMeIn team can rectify.

Jonathan A.

Fast and simple

Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Relatively quick connection to a wide variety of devices

I like that it can connect to almost anything on demand. It's very easy to use and explain how to use remotely. It's features are nice - being able to see system information from one pane is great! The file transfer capability is also intuitive.
I rarely have any issues with the connections I make with it.

The cost is pretty significant - there are much more cost effective solutions that are just as good if not better than this one. Also streaming high quality sessions seems to cause more latency/choppyness than equivalent sessions done through other products.

Mit Google übersetzen

Remote tool you can count on.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was really easy to deploy it and have my team start using it. There are very little internal training required. We have also had pretty decent experience in the few occasions we have had to contact their support staff.

I loved how easy it was for our users to connect to our support staff. A lot of the users we support are not very tech savvy and can get frustrated really easily if they cant figure out what is needed from them. We very rarely had that problem with LogMeIn. It is really easy to get users to download and run this tool to get connected. I also liked how many options it has once you are connected. It can auto connect after a reboot. You can even use it if you need to push a computer into safe mode. File transfer is easy and works great. And it can even pull a lot of information about the end user's PC with a single click.

It is definitely a tool built with support specifically in mind and it shows. My team counts on it on almost a daily basis and it has very rarely let us down.

It is expensive. No getting around it. But you are paying for exceptionally good quality.

John S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best remote control service software out there

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Logmein rescue every day to support our remote users. It is an essential tool for our departments! I dont know what we would do without it. We have tried others but no one comes close to the simple and vast features that Logmein rescue offers. We have used it to copy files, rebuild machines, clean viruses and malware and even switch computers from one domain to the next.

Ease of use for both the Admin and the end user.

There isnt much I dont like about using it.

Allan T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for remote support inside the cloud

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It s easy to use, agent installed locally on each laptop. it works on mobile, pc and mac and you can join with other logmein products.
The solution is sold with a lot of secured futures and audit functions, records... are also built in. It is pretty responsive and have good performance.
Secure chat is here and you can have multiple session at the same time and use integrated secure file transfert when needed.
There are many connectors available ( servicenow. salesforce... )

Great tool for remote support

Price may be a little bit high but when you need security and quality there is no compromises. I don't know other solutions with so much integration. The only thing missing is an integration with Atlassian solutions like Jira helpdesk on Microsoft SCCM.

Chris P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Log MeIn Rescue is awesome!

Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

love the reliability, dependability and features of Log Me In Rescue. I use this everyday and would never be able to get Anything Done without it. Pricing could be better as I understand there are some newer cheaper options. however I do not feel like re-inventing the wheel.

Love that I can set up unattended Acces for computers!! make by job much easier for computers off domain and off site.

pricing could be better,

Reliable, instant screenshare tool

Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've tried other screenshare tools on the market but LogMeIn Rescue was the best product that offered fast and easy-to-use screenshares. Many of the customers our Support Team works with are technically challenged. LogMeIn Rescue has helped provide a solution to a major issue we had regarding setting up screenshares with users who don't even know how to turn on the computer sometimes.

Pricing is a little steep, but you get what you pay for. It's a good product and you will pay more for it.