Adobe Acrobat Sign Erfahrungen

Gutes Tool

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

gutes Tool , vereinfacht Arbeitsschritte

gutes Tool , vereinfacht Arbeitsschritte

einfach und bequem, spart viel Zeit und Laufereien.

alles i. o. keine Beanstandung nötig....

Meike
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Ganz easy: Digitales Unterschreiben

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

Adobe Acrobat Sign ist super, um digital Unterschriften einzusammeln. Es erleichtert den Ablauf sehr!

Wie sind zufrieden und ich kann nichts negatives sagen

Yaren
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bin sehr zufrieden

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Ich finde die Software echt praktisch und einfach zu bedienen

Die Qualität könnte ein wenig besser sein aber sonst finde ich die Software top

Natalie
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tolles Tool zur Erstellung digitaler Unterschriften

Bewertet am 7.8.2023

Sehr intuitiv anwendbar und nutzerfreundlich ohne große Einführung. Verwende ich oft und empfehle es weiter für den Zweck, Unterschriften sicher digital anzubringen.

keine merklichen Nachteile in meinem Anwendungsgebiet

Sara
Sara
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sign your docs with no worries

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

We can get sign the documents we need in real time, everyone gets a instant digital copy so we can finish closing deals in no time.

The fast and easy way to get every documentation sign in no time. Makes it very comfortable for everyone.

Is not that easy to search for a document that been signed previously.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Acrobat Sign

The overall interfaz it seems easier to use.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Powerful but expensive for the paid (non-bundled) version

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Works well if you only need limited features.

Works well if you only need limited features.

It is fairly easy to use, and nice that it is bundled together with Adobe Acrobat. Works great if you simply need a single document signed by a single user from time to time.

Unfortunately, for some of the features that are needed for power users, the version that is bundled with Adobe Acrobat is not sufficient. The paid version (for a few extra important features) is very expensive. I would love to see the full featured version bundled with Adobe Acrobat, or to provide Adobe Acrobat subscribers with a discount on the full version.

Warum Adobe Acrobat Sign gewählt wurde

The bundled version was super easy to use and included with my Adobe Acrobat subscription. This made the switch a no-brainer, until I dug into the features that were missing with this version.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Joshua
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good features and functionality let down by constant bugs and horrific technical support

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

When it works, it works well.
Basic templates work well, but for large documents it's more trouble than it's worth.

The less senior support team are extremely bad, we have daily occurrences of bugs transposing fields and emails going missing , as well as making back end breaking changes to mail templaters without sending out any comms

No ability to export templates.

Ability to create templates with tokenised markup in fields for example {signer1:prefill:txt} however we have been told it's better to use the web drag and drop designer which once the work has been done it's impossible to export the work done if a small change to text needs to be done which creates hours of work.

When we log tickets we are often fobbed off with ridiculous solutions that do not work, which despite being given proof the solution was not fit for purpose being constantly told to do the same "fix"... which on some occasions is: don't use the tokenised templates option it's buggy... why even provide functionality then advise against it's use.

The API is functional but overly complex, and when new versions come out they are not backwards compatible causing additional time and expense.

Rachel
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great For Getting Documents Signed Quickly

Bewertet am 5.1.2024

This program is great for us getting the signatures we need in a timely and efficient manner! It's so simple and easy to use. There was also recently an update that is fabulous, makes it easy to send documents out just that much quicker. It's very user friendly. With us using this program every day, it's very nice having the ease of this software right at our disposal.

We weren't given a heads up when there was going to be a big update, but found it very useful nonetheless.

Girish
Girish
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Look No further

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Experience is good and software in reliable and does great job.

Experience is good and software in reliable and does great job.

Best in class, easy to setup and use. Highly compatible with other software.

Does all the work that is expected from same type of software and work around all feature.

RightSignature, airSlate SignNow, Dropbox Sign, GetAccept und Zoho Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Acrobat Sign

This one has adobe assurance. Was cost efficient with more feature.
Suzanne
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

For adobe users, Adobe Sign is easy to learn

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Four years ago when I used it for the first time and had multiple employees as users, it was very expensive and difficult to use. Now, the changes over the years have made it very easy to use, and I'm a avid supporter.

I like that it's now integrated into my Adobe Pro subscription. When it was standalone, I didn't use it nearly as often. But now, any document I create can easily be sent for signature. It's a game changer.

In the past it was a little cumbersome and very expensive. Now with the Adobe Pro integration, it's really great.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Acrobat Sign

Pricing, and we were already using Adobe products so thought it would be easier to learn.
Jesse
Jesse
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Adobe Sign, where have you been all my life?

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Adobe Sign is the best signature platform I've used. I tried so many trials and paid for other options—and then discovered Adobe Sign was already included in my Creative Cloud subscription! The only thing I regret is I didn't find it sooner.

Adobe Sign makes it super easy to add a new document and send for signatures. It integrates with Google Docs, so I can easily upload my contract right from Adobe Sign's website. It also auto-recognizes spaces for signature, date, etc. With just a few clicks I can add boxes for all signatures needed. Other platforms it took several steps, but with Adobe Sign it takes just minutes.

The Sign option could be a little more prominent. But this isn't the only thing Adobe Sign does so I understand.

DocuSign, Dropbox Sign und PandaDoc

Warum Adobe Acrobat Sign gewählt wurde

I found out Adobe Sign was included in my Creative Cloud subscription—and it was the best design and ease of use out of anything I've tried.

Zuvor genutzte Software

DigiSigner

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Sign was better designed and better priced.
Jay
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Adobe Sign

Bewertet am 23.7.2023

Very positive, having used this on multiple occasions.

Very positive, having used this on multiple occasions.

Great for getting contracts and documents signed. Good brand name so people are move likely to use this than other second rate products.

It isn't free. However, it is worthwhile paying for this service.

Satyam
Satyam
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very nice add on for adobe acrobat

Bewertet am 21.11.2022

Love that I don't have to use the mouse to sign every time, this add on can just store the signature and apply.

Nothing, it's a free add on and very useful.

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

PDF sign application from creators of PDF format

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

We must do what other companies need, and what economy system wants. In front of us is demand for digital signed PDF, and Adobe Acrobat Sign solve that problem to us. Perfectly.

When you look Adobe Acrobate Sign as suite for secure management of pdf documents, not ordinary but vital business documents, you realize that it must be excellent and powerful suite which can handle all economy and legislation proofs. And Adobe do it with its Acrobat Sign.

There are no cons about software, I have little fear about secure digitalization as concept. Adobe do its best, and in a few year it it obviously that paper forms go to history.

Signable, airSlate SignNow und PandaDoc

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Acrobat Sign

We need digitaly signed PDF documents, and we need best possible solutions. There are a lot free solutions, and some other that are costly, but we believe that Adobe has the best possible reputation.
Amanda
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Good experience with Adobe Sign

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Adobe Sign is a very user friendly and efficient e-signature platform! Although if you aren't already using Adobe Cloud for other features then it might not be the most cost effective option out there.

Ever since the beginning of COVID we've had team members working remotely from home who needed to be able to securely capture signatures and this electronic option is a great option. The e-signature tool is easy to use, has a quick turnaround time, and is super convenient, especially since it allows the signer to use a mobile device.

I wish there was the capability to edit something after it has already been sent. While I really appreciate that it allows you to send a document to multiple signers, if I forget to click the "Complete in Any Order" button prior to sending then I can't go back and update it. Instead, I have to wait for 10+ signers to complete everything in order, which takes much longer.

paul
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

inexpensive platform for signing contracts

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

Easy to use, I can edit these PDFs, sign, and easily attach to a e-mail. I love it and highly recommended it especially since PDFS are common. Also, I can save my signature!!

Extremely cheap if you have the whole Adobe Creative Suite as I do. I love that I can just pull up any PDFs easily sign them and attached to an e-mail and done. Not only that I can also edit anything as I go. I used it weekly on my phone, tablet, and computer.

There isn't much cons. I do not know the pricing of the software individually. I have the creative suite and did not expect to use this as much as my other software's. I can not find any cons, easily the best.

Langston
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst

Critically Important Software

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Adobe Acrobat Sign makes it very easy for me to share documents and contracts. This software makes it straightforward for me to extend and create documents for others to sign as well

Adobe Sign could use more text changing features. The ability to change the text within contracts.

Emil
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Adobe Acrobat Sign: The all-in-one e-signature solution

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

I have been using Adobe Acrobat Sign for a number of months, and I've found that it has significantly increased the effectiveness of our document signing procedure. Even our newest employees found it simple to learn how to use it because of the user interface's simplicity and intuitiveness. E-signature integration into our existing workflows has been made possible by Adobe's products' strong relationship with other Adobe products. Furthermore, I feel more secure knowing that our documents are safe and have legal force thanks to the strict adherence to EU regulations. There are a few drawbacks to take into account, though. The paid version does have a higher price tag, but for some users the extra features, like font customization and unique signature placement, make up for this. In addition, I've discovered that setting up the email automation feature can be a little tricky and take some extra time to get right. Although Adobe Acrobat Sign does have a few minor drawbacks, overall, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks, and I heartily recommend it to anyone looking for a dependable e-signature solution.

As a user of this product, I must say that I was incredibly pleased with its quality and effectiveness. This product surpassed my expectations in every way, including the ridiculously minor details and the overall message I wanted to deliver. I would enthusiastically advise it to anyone in need of a similar solution because it was a joy to use. This product's attention to detail was one of the things that really caught my eye. Every element of the design and functionality was evidently the result of careful consideration and design. The attention to even the smallest details greatly improved the user experience. The product's strength and longevity impressed me as well. It endured incredibly well despite being used frequently, and I have no doubt that it will continue to function well for a very long time. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would suggest this item to anyone looking for a high-quality fix.

There are a few aspects of UserTesting that, as a user, I haven't really liked. I've found that not all tasks are a good fit for me, which has been one of the biggest disadvantages. The platform offers a lot of ways to make extra money, but there have been times when the tasks were unrelated to my interests or areas of expertise. The fact that UserTesting might not work for all kinds of businesses is another potential drawback. Despite favorable feedback from users across a variety of industries, not every organization will find success with the platform. Last but not least, some users might find the UserTesting pricing to be high, particularly for larger organizations with complex needs. Although the platform has many features and integrations, it is a paid service, so not all businesses may find it practical or cost-effective. UserTesting has a number of advantages, such as the opportunity to earn extra money and access to a variety of tasks, but it also has some potential drawbacks that users should take into account before using the platform.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product - highly recommend!

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Michelle
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Cazle Mortgage moves quicker with Adobe Acrobat Sign

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. It is easy to use and efficient for clients who work remotely and travel for work. Adobe Acrobat Sign also intrates with our loan management system.

Adobe Acrobat Sign allows documents to be delivered digitally to clients. It is mobile since many people work remotely. It is user-friendly for clients and customers and Loan Officers.

A negative about Adobe Acrobat Sign is its cost. The cost can be high for my company that uses it on a regular basis.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Essential for business

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Hlengiwe
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Ideal eSign Tool

Bewertet am 12.5.2023

Adobe Acrobat Sign is the finest! Easy to use, and it connects and works well with Adobe Suite. If you want to effortlessly sign a document using electronic signatures, I highly recommend this tool. Simple UI is a bonus!

I can complete all of my tasks using the mobile application, which is more user-friendly, receives updates, and has a user-friendly interface that is secure as well. Since I use mobile applications the majority of the time, this is the feature of this platform that I enjoy the most. On the other hand, I also like the simple and seamless customization process with the great thing of this platform, and I also like the security as this platform is compliant.

Sending can be cumbersome and sometimes there is no way of being certain if the recipient received the email besides asking them.

Yaseen
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool for signing, limited for customizing templates

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Overall it is an excellent tool for signinute but it needs improvements in customizing area.

It is performs excellent with the core functionality which is the signing part with multiple ways in signing from the phone, laptop, draw your signature also you can protect your document with passwords and reflect the status of document to another platforms such as salesforce.

There are two main limitations that bothered me while using it within multiple projects, mainly in salesforce projects the first one is the limitation of customization for the template for example you cannot include related tables inside the template for custom objects using merge mapping which drive the customers to purchase other tools to rid of this limitation, the second limitation is customizing the email content such as including dynamic footer includes HTML.

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support.

It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.