4,7

Heidi D.
Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Bright Pattern, from the beginning the demo was great, explained things in great detail. As we moved our services over to them they have been super easy to work with.

I love that all of our customer interactions are on one platform. Very user friendly and simple to program. I was part of implementing this software, it was easy to train and easy for agents to learn.
The software has great documentation if you need assistance, otherwise their support team has been great!
They respond quickly and are easy to work with.

When there are changes made or updates I am not notified of the changes that are made.

Great for the Start-up and MidSize Company

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Remote Cloud based system, requires an online download for the compatibility of the software to your desktop. Allows for call outcome and dispositions to be added, edited. Has user directory, can take notes on the caller. Can while on the call stop recording, saves the users daily call log. Allows for users calling inbound to be placed on a callback list which the system will generate a callback when the call volume decreases in the queue. The system is easy to use has mute functions on the screen if you do not have capabilities on your headset. Has caller ID for those callers in the system. Allows for transfers and holds. Employees get their own designated extensions for each campagin. Allows for campaigns to be set-up.

The call log would be more effective if users could independently run stat comparisons or if it tallied for the user key information such as average call time, average hold time, average daily calls taken, and percentages of which disposition is used. Because call centers are so competitive and this information is monitored for employee performance. allowing employees to be accountable on their own for improvement wiill benefit the agent and company for better productivity due to agent awareness. Having the ability to pull up a call and see what you dispositioned it as would be useful as this is a function of FIVE9 that was very useful for agents to recall the call outcomes. It would be nice to hear a warning beep a minute before the next phone call comes in and 2 beeps 30 seconds before your next call comes in so agents are not still typing notes in the CRM and a call comes. Customers would complain that they would leave a number for a callback to be called back and placed on hold again, or not be called back at all. Need a feature for automatic call recording to be optional and when a user accepts an inter-office call it asks both users do you want the call recorded if both users do not say yes it does not record. I would get kicked out the system and it shows me as not ready but I would be on an active call but with no ability to disposition the call nor was it showing I was on a call which hurt my agent performance for calls not being dispositioned. Calls that are not dispositioned due to software failure, data connection etc. or being lost should somehow indicate rather than not dispositioned something like "network failure" so administrators do not think agents are simply not dispositioning call outcomes. Maybe possibly creating an integration with CRM software which when caller ID has identified the caller it can pull the account up in the CRM and calls which have not been dispositioned when a new call is taken the softphone will copy the major account changes to the call and for disposition it says OTHER-and action in the CRM such as refund, cancellation, no changes. If a user fails to log out of BrightPattern the next day when the system opens that user wiill have calls routed to them. Maybe having a feature which specifies times a user gets phone calls. to end or begin or both. This was a challenge when a user has a password on their keyboard and mgmt is not there and you can not sign in to the computer to log them out from taking phone calls. Or having a feature after 8 hours of no phone calls the phone will automatically go into sleep mode and not accept phone calls. Needs the ability to tell you which campaign a person is calling into, showing the phone number the person actually dialed.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Sean R.

Strong omni-channel support tool

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really well designed and supported omnichannel tools that is well integrated with other tools. My favorite feature is the flexible scenario planning. We have been almost able to do everything. We are pretty creative and have been able to be very creative with our deployment.

They have a great product and a great team. The product has worked as designed and has been very reliable. The call quality has also been excellent. The scenario tool is very powerful. It is also well integrated into Zendesk.

We have had issues with the chat tool and would love more asynchronous capabilities but it has worked for us.

Othmar B.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Omnichannel in the cloud!

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have switched over from Interactive Intelligence 3 years ago and have been really happy so far. We had 100% up-time and enjoy the cooperation with their software developers and management team.

We love the ease of use of the platform and the endless omni-channel capabilities. It is an open platform which allowed us to integrate with our key software platforms such as Zendesk.

It is not well known in the marketplace but that will change soon.

Derek G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bright Pattern is an innovative and easy to use omnichannel contact center software

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and software.

Currently migrating away from using multiple platforms to manage our contact center channels. Primarily with email and chat. This is giving us one place for agents to turn to support their customers. No more logging into multiple systems and having multiple screens up for agents to manage. The ease of implementation for chat has enabled us to quickly build and turn chat on for our customer facing sites in less than a day. We are benefiting from running Bright Pattern as a hosted solution and no longer managing the amount of infrastructure we had to in the past.

My best advice is to read the resource documentation and find a training course that will launch you into rapid development and deployment. Bright Pattern can implement your platform very quickly but then you will need to start building. A training event is the quickest way to get started. I have personally been able to build a light weight call center in a day, a medium size call center in a week, and a large call center with integrations and IVR in a few weeks.

I have been using this software for several years now and each release continues to add value to the platform. I have implemented Bright Pattern for multiple contact centers including those using contracted BPO call centers. The platform is easy to use and simple to train others to use. This includes the call flow (scenario) development interface. It is all web based so no special tools or software is required to start a build. I have call center managers at multiple sites that are capable of managing their own development without the assistance of their IT departments. The omnichannel options are great. Inbound voice, web chat, sms chat, and email are easy to use and implement quickly. Outbound voice and marketing campaigns are a little more invasive in their setup but still easy to configure. I think the Inbound web chat is one of my favorite channels. One code snippit embedded in our website and the call center manager can customize and edit the look and feel from within the platform without the need of IT support or a web developer. Wallboards are another great feature addition to the platform. This has given my users the ability to build custom dashboards that can be presented to not only management/supervisors but to all the agents as well. The platform is a stable, the development is easy, and my teams love using it.

I don't have too many dislikes about Bright Pattern as a contact center solution. I do have some enhancements that I think could be added to further improve the functionality. I would like to see some sort of scenario flow for inbound email to customize and build a screen pop. I feel like this functionality in inbound chat and voice flows is powerful and I would like that same capability with handling emails. I would also like to see the built in knowledge base tool expanded to support both email and chat and allow for auto file attachments to emails and chat responses. This would improve an agents handling time for each customer interaction.

Kc R.
Branche: Forschung

Bright Pattern - Advanced Contact Centers made simple

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bright Pattern is a company worth investing in! We run a BPO of 150 agents collecting accurate data for market research and polling. We were on an archaic free source telephony system with some built on features that we were overpaying for. No we have a robust system for almost the same cost and we don't have to employ a developer to maintain a simple dialer. We've stepped into the future of contact centers.

It is an extremely robust, while easy to use software.
It can handle massive telephony centers with ease while maintaining competitive telco charges.
There is an excellent in hours customer support center that has gone to bat for us time and time again.
The scenario builder will allow anyone with a basic knowledge of telephony to easily program any time of campaign.
Their Development team is consistently looking to improve their software and will often reach-out/receive feedback on what features should be brought in.

Pricey. One of the big hang ups we have with Bright pattern is that were not quite to a place where Omi-channel telephony can be fully utilized and so I feel that I pay for my features/channels I do not use
Some features are rather rudimentary like the built in QA software, or auxiliary state controls
After hours support feels redundant and doesn't seem to reduce wait times on urgent tickets
Carrier Trouble ticket reporting can be hairy

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

William A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I use Bright Pattern as an outbound telephone and SMS platform. They have been very helpful!

Bewertet am 5.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Significant increase in contact rate, ease of user experience.

I love the omnichannel support. I was able to design an outbound dialing program that incorporates telephone calls, automated voicemails, SMS messaging, and email. This approach took my contact rate from ~35% to 61% last month! I could have have accomplished this with out the creativity and expertise of the support staff, they are very knowledgeable about their product and very willing to help with solutions.

It seems to be better designed for a small number of large dialing campaigns as opposed to a large number of small campaigns, but this is likely an issue across predictive dialing platforms. When I am testing new campaigns that only send 100 or so leads each day, it is often more beneficial to manually dial them in 'Preview' mode rather than set up dialing rules and unique campaigns because having one or two agents assigned to several small campaigns often makes the dialer "choke" for lack of a better word. I have also had some integration issues with our CRM, but again I do not believe that 100% (or any percent, to be honest) a reflection of Bright Pattern as much as it is on our CRM software.

Roger M.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bright Pattern

Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trusource Labs is third-party contact center outsourcing company. As such, we are exposed to a number of different cloud contact center and ACD solutions. Our experience with Brightpattern has been great. We have been using Brightpattern for about two-and-a-half years now. During that time there have been a steady release of updates and improvements. Brightpattern is very receptive to customer requests and enhancements. We mostly use the voice capabilities, however we also use chat/SMS and have currently started working on integration with a mobile app. We have integrated Brightpattern with Salesforce and Zendesk. Zendesk integration was pretty seamless. The integration allows us to make routing decisions based on customer information stored in Zendesk, further customizing the interaction flow. In the end, not everything goes as planned. Questions, as well as problems have come up, and the knowledgeable support staff has always been very responsive in answering questions and resolving problems.

Flexible and powerful.

Custom reporting is a little difficult, however this is being addressed in a coming release.

Sal Y.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bright Pattern is helping us with our Customer Service department. We use Bright pattern for inbound transactions, such as incoming calls , emails and chat. The reporting tools are easy to use and propvide the SLA data required for our partners.

The system was very easy to setup along with training and onboarding from the Bright Pattern team.

I do not have any complaints about the system as they have taken care of the requirements of my support team.

Julie T.
Branche: Personalwesen
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Bright Pattern from my perspective

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I answer all my calls from clients on retail with softphone and I can work at home effectively too. It is a way for me to judge my productivity and see how many emails I am answering with the dashboard that is displayed. It helps to see if I am getting my bonus prodcutivity stats too. I would refer it to other vendors even though I only used it for less than 6 months.

It is easy to use especially when the emails get pushed out to me. I use a jabra mic and I the calls can go right through me at office or at home with soft phone. I like the chat option too. To out case notes is very helpful too. It is user friendly when it works good.

I do not hear a beep when an email comes in so I have to keep watching my screen on the laptop when a request comes in to my que. Also If I do not repsond in a minute or less I get a red in my phone # calls. Lately the chat option was not sending an alert either. There are some issue for me the pros of it are so maych better then incontact was.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Allan Y.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We've tried many other cloud-based contact center solutions. Only Bright Pattern could scale with us

Bewertet am 24.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a company that serves tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of senior citizens, our customers want to talk to us via phone. Our customers do not use email, social media, nor other digital communications channels. Our technology team evaluated and even ran live with several other cloud-based contact center solutions and nothing was able to scale and maintain voice quality except for Bright Pattern. Most of the other cloud-based contact center solutions were able to handle our volume when we only had a few agents. But once we started to grow our volume and hiring of agents exponentially, only Bright Pattern proved robust enough to scale.

The robustness of the underlying technology to withstand exponential growth.

The User Interface could use a design upgrade.

Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The most seamless omnichannel cloud contact center

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We wanted a modular omnichannel solution to engage our customers across most of the digital channels plus voice and be able to track the interactions across all channels.

After evaluating all the known solutions from the big boys - we found the Bright Pattern solution to be the most innovative and disruptive solution. Pretty much everything and all feature we wanted is out-of-the-box. And where we needed to integrate the IVR and the other workflows with our CRM, the open API's and pre-built integrations made the task super easy and seamless. The web based admin portal with drag and drop functionality is unparalleled and really makes it easier to configure manage the contact center within minutes and removing the complexity that you see in traditional platforms. Overall - a full featured contact center platform, capable of competing with the industry leaders, yet far more simpler and easier to use. Implementation and migration was a breeze - far less effort than what we had expected.

Perhaps improve on the UC aspects of the platform.

Hiroshi S.
Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

THE BEST and ONLY ONE TURE OMUNICHANNEL SOLUTION!

Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Installation is very easy and easy to set up without any stress. System is very stable too.

Scenario builder and Omunichannel capability are wonderful. I also like SNS integration including LINE, AI Watson integration and Proactive Chat. This is a ALL IN ONE solution with APIs which can give me freedoms to integrate other softwares easily. Voice, SNS, Chat, Video, CRM, SMS, AI and ticketing system are all connected and integrated nicely so that a call center agent can easily use without any stress. I believe that this software is the ONLY ONE TRUE OMUNICHANNEL platform and Bright Pattern is very quick in integrating their software with other third party softwares. And because of that, the software is always NEW AND UPDATED. This is also one of the reasons why I like this software. Their support team is very nice and they are very quick to respond to any of our inquiries in a kind manner.

Pricing is not very low but reasonable because of their sophisticated omunichannel functionalities and wonderful customer support.

Michelle F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great service and awesome call quality

Bewertet am 25.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Freedom to work from a remote location

Easy to use, great call quality. Nice to work from pretty much anywhere. also nice to have the handy help tool with preloaded email address.

When you are on a call, break, lunch or otherwise set away/not available for calls it would be nice if calls went directly to VM. Also when you are on lunch and break when someone calls the timer resets. The call box is small so when you are looking for a phone number in the directory s it can take awhile. This is secondary but it would be great it he ring ring was different for like a group message or if someone is sending something directly to you on the phone.

Brian F.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, Flexible, and True SaaS

Bewertet am 16.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

First, the Brightpattern team is extremely customer focused and always willing to support customizations, or modifications to the product to address feature requirements in a quickly changing market. The service pattern product is forward looking, and built for the cloud. I view this as a very safe investment in the critical customer care market that has become one of the key ways in which businesses can differentiate themselves

True Omni-Channel routing agent interface.
Simplified administration, from 0 to live and routing interactions in minutes
High reliability 99.999% and better.

Quality Management in need of improvement, control for ensuring TCPA compliance in outbound campaigns.

Jim S.
Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Great Partner

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bright Pattern has been a great partner in helping us use the product to meet our needs.

This software has been really easy for our users to adopt, and easy for our team to manage. We have seen a significant reduction in issues submitted from the field and when we do have issues the Bright Pattern team is fantastic in helping us get to a resolution quickly

I wish they had a cleaner integration with Salesforce

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Truly omnichannel platform with powerful outbound engine

Bewertet am 19.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

BrightPattern has very innovative solution which provides truly omnichannel platform. Among inbound, email, chat, video, SMS it has powerful outbound engine. With 4 dialler modes companies could be more productive than on any other platform. Specially designed supervisor desktop gives full campaign control: from lists to operators. Highly recommend to all companies looking for fast, solid and professional outbound platform.

nothing special that could not be improved, slightly outdated interface – but it should be updated in new version))

Eric D.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

A Bright spot in the Call Center Solution marketplace

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started with Aspect's UIP solution and then went to Aspect's Zipwire Product which really was a branded Bright Pattern that Aspect managed. While we still had downtime and problems we found the product better than UIP. We moved over to BrightPattern and since then I've cut down my time on the phone with support and overall downtime has been almost non-existent. A great experience. Bright Pattern is really looking to build a great product and is really listening to and trying to make their customer's happy.

It is a big call center but is not intimidating and I found it very easy to configure and use. The support is fantastic and you are actually allowed to talk to people who know the product and can look at it from a highly technical standpoint. High quality and easily scalable.

Would like to see more officially recognized virtual desktop support. With that said we are running it on our VDI systems with no major problems.

Vasko S.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Robust Platform

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Bright Pattern multi-channel platform was an ideal solution to all of the needs of the contact center. We were able to apply chat solutions to improve resolution times and meet client SLA agreements by distributing the workload according to quick troubleshooting and channel distribution, allowing for email, phone follow-ups and first time resolution through the integrated chat sessions, Bright Pattern's multi-channel solution was all we needed to improve our solutions and provide expedited customer service and technical support. The integration and admin setup went smoothly and the implementation team was supportive along the way. All around good service with a competitive pricing plan.

Smooth integration and setup with multi-channel options and easy to use system administration.

No cons

Howard L.

Easy to Administer and Powerful to Use

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps me to provide my clients with an omnichannel​ contact center platform in the cloud that is both affordable and efficient.

Rapid deployment of new routing strategies and easy integrations. I can set up​ a URL screen-pop in 30 seconds.

Limited to 10 global questions for quality scoring. Looking forward to the upcoming QM Pro capabilities.

Briana C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great Support for an easy to use softphone platform

Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Bright Pattern is the best softphone VoIP provider we've found. Their service is top quality - we've had no issues since we migrated over a year ago. They were able to help us build a relatively complex and unique phone routing system. When they didn't have a feature we needed, they helped us build it or figure out a way to reach the same goal in a different way. Their support team has been world class. It has been a pleasure to work with them and most of the time I don't have to think about our phone system - which is exactly what I want - a scalable, no fuss, working system for our team.

Exemplary technical support with a reliable, quality product. Agents like the easy UI and simple tools.

Some set-up is confusing and counter-intuitive

Dj J.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

An excellent VOIP solution for SMBs

Bewertet am 19.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the founder of a B2B Sales startup, it was important to acquire the VOIP technology we needed for our team to be successful. Bright Pattern offered us the enterprise-grade multichannel solution we needed at a price that made scaling affordable. Bright Pattern's team treated us as valued partners every step of the way. Support was excellent after implementation - I would rate their support as best in class.

Support, Multichannel, Cloud Based, Price

Onur C.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Excellent Contact Center Infrastructure / Fantastic Technology Partner

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

BrightPattern continues to be a reliable and innovative technology partner for ITyX Solutions. BP's decades of experience in the field of contact center infrastructure have helped us tremendously.

The technology itself is reliable, scalable and offers unparalleled functionality and transparency. The system is sophisticated, yet simple to use.

As partners, BrightPattern has always been proactive and extremely helpful with prospects and accounts.

Overall: Highly recommended!

Reliability, scalability, multi-tenancy, APIs, mobile SDK

Tripp K.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very easy deployment and great capabilities

Bewertet am 27.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I recently deployed this software for an outsourcing firm. They were able to deploy it in service of over a dozen customers. Bright Pattern was easy to deploy. Someone with basic technical understanding could deploy a fully-featured solution easily. From signature to the phone ringing was under three weeks for a complex application.

We have been well supported by Bright Pattern both during the implementation and beyond. The company is well organized and has a solid plan for future enhancements, including reporting.

I would not hesitate to recommend Bright Pattern to other clients of mine.

Ease of Implementation, Built-in, robust features, support during implementation. The cloud-based service has eliminated the need for in-house support of legacy hardware, giving us more agility and ability to scale.

The email handling capability is not one-size fits all. We had very specialized needs and it did not make sense to migrate that into Bright Pattern. Reporting is good but is being improved