Remarkety

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos

Remarkety and Magento are ideal

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

Its been great working with them. Our use of Remarkety is advance and the customer service is always goodz

Conversion analysis, template management and campaing management are the best functions ee see with remarkety. Aldo its integration with Magento works great.

We wold like more upgrades of new feautires in a shorter time.

Marcos
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

It is a very easy tool to use, in addition the help offered by the technical support area is very good.

Very complete platform and easy integration with Magento, what really charmed me was the technical support from the remarketing team, they have solved all my requests, really happy.

there are points to improve, but I think this is not a limitation for remarkety.

Constant Contact und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Remarkety

For its easy integration with Magento and its remarketing benefits
Cristóbal

It could do a lot more but the updates and improvements are not so often

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Easy of use, support for setting up is good. The options that gives for segmentation are also 'good enough'.

I had bee using for almost 2 years. The improvements and updates are not made regularly. There's no continuous improvement.

Robert

Remarkety helping my business

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

We are glad to have Remarkety for our email provider and will be using much more in the coming year.

The integration with Yahoo/Verizon Store and having campagns easily setup is important.

Do not yet have cons, and plan to use much more in 2022

Constant Contact

Zuvor genutzte Software

Constant Contact
Lyell
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Remarkety Delivers On Marketing Automation

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

We came to Remarkety on a referral from our Oracle+Dyn delivery partner because we were seeking abandoned cart email remarketing capabilities at an affordable cost. The platform is fast and intuitive and works as described and promised, and integrated well with the Oracle+Dyn architecture. What I like best is the support and executive teams behind Remarkety. We had many more needs than their platform had when we began. The Remarkety team was relentless in addressing every single feature request we submitted. Their platform today is more robust because they were willing to listen to our suggestions, critically evaluate them, and quickly put them into design and development rolling out new functionality in days, not months.

What I like least are small issues, like segment counts updating on a schedule vs. in real time, but I believe this is either no longer an issue or the schedule is much more frequent. The segment builder could benefit from an "advanced" view where users with SQL skills could construct more complex segments. It would also be useful to be able to use newly-added contact record data points to build segments.

Tim
  • Branche: Automotive

Great product! Reliable and Easy to use

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

All positive excluding the above. That being said, it is fast and easy to remove contacts so truly not a huge deal.

Easy setup, low price and easily customized to fit our clients needs.

The limit on contacts. We use other software for our email contacts and constantly have to login to Remarkety to delete contacts to avoid being moved to a more expensive plan. Since we only use this for Abandoned carts, we don't need the contact management.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Remarkety

Price, easy customization etc.
Mohit
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use All-in-one Marketing and SMS Automation

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Overall Remarkety is good solution to fullfill your marketing reuirement and it is scalable as you grow business.

East Integration with Shopify and Namogoo

Limited function to create segments, computing time could be slow if your store size is too big.

Andrew

Solid Product That Meets Our Current Marketing Needs

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Remarkety has worked well for our current marketing needs and has rarely caused us issues with our campaigns and automations. It's a solid product with a solid team supporting it.

I appreciate how simple the interface is and how easy it is to duplicate existing emails and update elements within them for new newsletters. I also appreciate how easy it is to find the data we need to make decisions based on newsletter and automation performance.

We've had a few instances where reporting doesn't work correctly and that can be frustrating when it happens. I also wish the campaign builder had a little more flexibility, but that is not a major issue.

Easy to use and worth every penny.

Bewertet am 1.7.2018

By using this software, i am able to gain more conversions and keep my customers up to date.

It makes it easy to send out weekly newsletters to customers, both current and new. I can send automations for when people abandon their cart or browse abandonment. This really helps get people back to the site. A lot of times people who abandon their cart get a second look and do decide to buy. It's great as a tool for getting Google reviews because you can send out an automation that deals with feedback. Even going so far as to send them a link for both your Google reviews, and you're Better Business Bureau reviews.

Probably the only thing I can honestly say I wish that the software had, is that I could do custom coded Scripts.

Merilee
Merilee
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Excellent Value!

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

Great Customer Service and Support. Always responsive and helpful. If they don't immediately know how to fix an issue, they stick with it until they figure it out. We are in the Beauty industry, which is not listed in the options for Industry (yet).

Setting up our Automations was easy. Building our frequent Newsletters is also easy.
We have made requests / recommendations for features that we would like to see, and the programming team has been very responsive and enthusiastic to implement these updates. Very pleased to be able to help improve the product even more.
Pricing is excellent for the services provided.
We look forward to a long relationship with Remarkety.

There is some functionality we would love to have, but we also understand that Remarkety is not mean to necessarily be a solution for ALL of our needs in every manner we desire. They do offer good basic functionality, so this is by no means a complaint.

Paul
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An absolute must for any online shop!

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

Fantastic so far! I think the best part of the service is the support you get! I never had complains about tech level and quality of support!

Automation, ease of use and targeting.

1) Automation of emails is really helping us simplify re-marketing to customers who we already have bought from us - its increasing our sales and improving our review numbers.

2) Remarkety's email templates and templating engine has improved a lot - to the point where I don't have to write any HTML / CSS and know that the email will land into mailboxes looking correct.

3) Targeting really helps us figure out which customer groups we can send emails to to increase success of a sale without spamming everybody who is subscribed.

1) I think the interface is sometimes clunky and items / buttons sometimes cover each other. Maybe spreading out the HTML templating interface would help. It should be tested on a smaller screen when they roll out new versions.

2) Some documentation is hidden away and hard to find on their main website. Maybe a link to documnetation should be included on admin site? Would be nice to have a big FAQ page

chantelle
  • Branche: Sport

Marketing

Bewertet am 17.11.2021

Great benefits of reaching a large audience of people through our email blasts with Remarkety. It is also useful to see the analytics once our projects are sent of - how many people opened it, how many people have purchased off of our emails, etc.

The product is extremely easy to use. It's functionality makes it simple to put together effective email blasts on a weekly basis. Even beginners or first-time users won't be lost navigating around the software.

Some features glitch on our behalf. I.e. text seems to bold unexpectedly, or we run into spacing issues here and there.

Daniel
  • Branche: Bau

Email Marketing made Easy

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

Over all, Remarkety is an excellent marketing tool and have no plans or needs to find a different system.

Once Remarkety was up and running, the first thing we did was get a newsletter emailed out. There is a small learning curve designing the email. They offer a ton of templates and designing your own is simple.

Remarkety isn't always easy to move around in. The only other negative I would mention is the cart reporting.

John

BDC Remarkety Review

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

We've found great success with automations and newsletters, which allow us to reach consumers with new offers, updates, and things of that nature. The more we continue to put into Remarkety, we continue to realize greater results.

The metrics used for reporting are extremely helpful and readily available. We also like to see the consumer profile for more historical data, and to look into behavior patterns to find our best practices. We also find great success with the automations.

Some options feel almost hidden at first, such as the SMS sign-up form. The placement does make sense after viewing the section it's under though.

Craig

Brilliant

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Very pleased

Very pleased

We have been using Remarkety for around 5 years. The best part about Remarkety is the customer service & phone support if you need help. Software is never down. If we ever disconnect our API connection due to internal maintenance, we always get an email from Remarkety support checking everything is OK.

Maybe a bit more data in the reporting, like which link particular links were clicked in the email

Lois
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Remarkety is a great tool!

Bewertet am 16.11.2021

We have used the software for a few years now and are getting better at understanding all its features. We are looking forward to where this marketing tool will take us with ease of use and more relevant marketing to our end users.

It's tied into our website so we get really good information that is timely and relevant. We can see which emails have been successful to tailor our marketing accordingly. Their support staff is knowledgeable and helpful.

We do have some features that don't always work as expected and we are still trying to determine if it is a software issue, hardware issue or something that we aren't understanding.

Alexis

Fantastic product - best email service I have tried (and I've tried a few!)

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

I have Remarkety connected to Shopify, and my favorite part about it is the level of segmentation I can achieve so I can target specific customers. Also their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Any time I need help with something, or have questions, they respond within a day and walk me through what I need to do, or do it for me! Also, I have made suggestions about possible integrations, and they have listened and implemented those suggestions! I find this software far exceeds Mailchimp and a few others I have tried. It's a must for my online store.

I would like to see even more design capabilities. I think the design features right now are good, but I think they can make them even better!

Alexander
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use software for all your email marketing needs.

Bewertet am 22.11.2021

Remarkety is a very solid product I've been using for 1 year and a half. I used to work with a competitor and now advise all my clients looking to set up email marketing to use remarkety.

I like the email scheduling system, templates. A/B testing is also easy with Remarkety ( compared with competitors).

It's hard to bring back designs made with the old editor to the new editor.

Samim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ramarkety helped us lift our sales fugire

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

As we run ecommerce site we know how hard it is to convert visitors into customers but even hard to bring back lost customers. So, this tool is offering us that option to re-engage with lost customers and we are getting success. We also have cart abandonment campaigns going on and the conversion is very good. We have also customized the email templates to suits our requirements. This is indeed a good tool for online merchants.

- Easy implementation with Magento2 with plugins.
- Give us insights about sales.
- Re-engage with previous customers.
- Many conditions to target segment of customers.
- Cart abandon campaigns huge success.

- No such cons about except the price could have been lower.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great value for the money: emails look professional and easy to perform some basic tasks

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

We easily send out professional emails and see the results in sales.

We easily send out professional emails and see the results in sales.

We can easily send out targeted emails.
We can easily see responses.
We can easily set up newsletters as well as Automations.

We cannot easily track the response to specific products customers have clicked within an email.
We cannot combine results from multiple emails in the same campaign.
We cannot update a customers email address and retain the order history.

Shah
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Power photo corp

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

Remarkety has been really supportive towards our marketing efforts. We got great results using this platfotm. I highly recommend using this service

User friendly aspect of this software is really helpful

More design option needed as we want to do more innovative design

Cara
Cara

Perfect for Small Teams

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

We LOVE how involved the Remarkety customer support team is and we appreciate how personalized our experience has been through them.

I love how simple Remarkety makes email marketing. The software helps us test and optimize without having to monitor it too closely.

I wish there was an option to see a 'map' of email automation flows so we see the different paths mapped out.

Jorge
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Fantastic Email Marketing Provider

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

We have been working with Remarkety for a little over a year and we have been quite pleased with both the software itself and in particular the customer attention. They are quick to respond and resolve any issues that may arise

Love the easy ability to follow up with customers and potential prospects.

Up until now, we have been quite satisfied with the software

Frances

Remarkety helps us with customer retention through email communication

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

We enjoy how we can tweak our messaging and have control over when a message is deployed along with detailed analytics.

Would like to have more control over the design aspect of the email and be able to set messaging according to timezone since we have customers in the east and west coast.

Matt

Remarkety has taken our email marketing to the next level with easy integration and simple UI.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

The ease of setting up, designing, & sending campaigns is unmatched. Complicated automation rules are made easy and can be set up in minutes. Tracking campaign success in a centralized report is great for on the fly data decisions.

Compared to other alternatives, continual improvements/features seem to be limited. It would be nice to get more email design options, ways to segment, etc each month.