3.454 Bewertungen
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Checks all my boxes

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations.

I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking.

There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it.

Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Megan M.

salon user

Bewertet am 21.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been toying around with Acuity during this pandemic. I've always used a free booking system that was easy to use but didn't have that many features. I saw another stylist's website with Acuity for her online booking and I fell in love with how it looked and operated. I'm still getting used to it and it is now time to start rebooking. I guess this week will be the main test for how I feel about it! I'm excited though.

I love that I'm able to customize the colors to match my branding. I love the simplicity of adding on extras to appointments and having the client intake form right there for clients to fill out. The cluster booking was huge for me too. I have always been scared to dive into online booking because I didn't want huge holes in my schedule. I'm a bit of a control freak so it makes me very happy. I also love how I'm able to integrate the branded booking platform directly on my website. It just looks so much nicer than other systems!

I wish there was an option to approve appointments and an option to only allow booking at certain times of day. I would also like to revamp the mobile app or at least an option to zoom out to see the week without having to turn my phone landscape. I know this may sound silly, but I like to keep my phone screen locked on parallel.

Mike S.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Unsuitable if certainty and speed are required

Bewertet am 5.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The interface is not suitable for use in a fast-paced customer-facing environment, where certainty and speed are required. We are switching to an alternative appointment scheduling provider.

The ability to set different hours for certain appointment types via calendar service groups. This enables a high degree of customization of the calendar settings for each staff member and appointment type, which I have not seen in other SAAS appointment scheduling offerings. Merging duplicated clients is a breeze and simply requires the misspelled record to be corrected.

Calendar views are poorly formatted, difficult to navigate and inconsistent across platforms. Our default view is weekly, which frequently displays only 6 days and skips a week when navigating to the following week. Calendars do not consistently align in columns in the daily view, resulting in confusion when determining a therapist's availability. Booking errors are common, which projects unprofessionalism and results in a tedious in-store experience for the customer. The apps are bug-ridden with very poorly designed views that are unusable. The ipad app frequently displays no customers and requires the user to log out and back in to function. Little or no user acceptance testing has be done here

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Mylah S.
Branche: Kosmetik

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Jack H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fantastic scheduling software with great customer assistance

Bewertet am 19.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I switched from Ovatu to Acuity just over a year ago. Both are fantastic bits of software but Acuity fits my business model better. The support I have received has been fantastic, also the walkthrough articles are clear and easy to follow if you want to set up integration with other software.
The pricing for Acuity is great and I have been able to add users without a massive hike in price paid.

-Ease of use
-Great support if needed
-Reminder emails and texts not charged extra
-Fantastic price compared to other scheduling software

Only a couple of minor points;
-A better method of tracking where the customer is in a block of sessions.
-Slightly easier to navigate customer profile page

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Lauren H.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acuity In Sight

Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Acuity Scheduling will have to get used to having me as a client, for I will continue my use with it for the next few years. It truly understands my workflow as a fast-paced professional.

If I could place a description of Acuity Scheduling, it would be difficult to find a starting point. The booking software has so much to offer, in terms of calendar management and appointment attributes. First and foremost, Acuity has a very slick approach to how your business can present its calendar to your staff and the communities that come across your company. It's very professional, but also innovative. And I'm proud of its structure.

Not much to really devalue about Acuity. I've learned very quickly how to navigate through the software because of its straightforward approach and impressive guidance.

Jasmine W.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Make the switch!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I LOVE Acuity and will continue to use it to grow my business and keep organized!

Acuity offers excellent customization for all your scheduling needs. I love that even their Free Plan offers multiple 'event types'.

I also LOVE the payment and video conference integrations. I personally connect my Acuity to PayPal and Zoom. When I have a paid consultation, the client pays me ahead of time as soon as they book their meeting on Acuity, and gets their Zoom meeting information instantly.

I wish the email confirmations were more customizable to better suit my brand. Even something as little as emojis (only certain ones work) would make all the difference!

Also, on the free plan, you aren't able to connect to your Google Calendar. This means if you have any non-Acuity events or don't update your Acuity availability immediately, there is a chance of double booking. I've had this happen to me twice.

Briona A.
Branche: Grafikdesign

Absolutely LOVING Acuity!

Bewertet am 6.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s been amazing! After getting through the learning curve we’re confident that Acuity is for us.

The software is super easy to use on our office desktop, but also on phone and iPad apps since we’re working from home. Our booking process became MUCH simpler when we began using Acuity. No more emails all over the place, having to constantly reshare the meetings links and confusing schedules based on time zone, acuity solved a major headache we were prepared to just, live with.

There is a bit of a learning curve. After using Google Calendar for so long we did need some time to get used to the software. The free trial was a great time to really get to know what we were doing and to make sure we were ready to make the switch easily without completely throwing off our customers.

Kareen A.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Love this amazing product!

Bewertet am 6.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how easy acuity is to set up and use! It’s also very easy to teach my staff and clients how to use it. It’s very user friendly and intuitive.

I love the flexibility and customization it provides.
I also love the professional look and the fact that it can be integrated with other tools I use.

Sometimes it’s hard to figure out how make things sync properly.

Jyll H.

Scheduling with Ease

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've had a great experience using Acuity Scheduling - no issues whatsoever!

What I like the most about AcuityScheduling is the user interface and layout. Everything is easy to view on the left side and within each topic. I'm using the free version so anytime a section doesn't apply to be me they let me know with a big UPGRADE button so that is helpful.

I can't really think of anything that I like the least. For the free version, there are a lot of options and capabilities to keep your Business scheduling running smoothly.

Kate W.

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use.
Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems.
Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet
Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel
other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient.
on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best Software Out There!!

Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this has helped my business grow and profit and not have to have any office staff.

I absolutely love this software, it is so easy to use. Customers can schedule any appointment online and I can have it assigned to the technician of my choice automatically depending on the choice. Customers can cancel, and reschedule there appointments all through a link that is sent to them via text and email!! Doesn't get better than that, I don't even have a receptionist anymore.

I think the user interface and calendar could be a little more, modern. Feels a little old, pre Web 2.0

John S.
Branche: Fotografie

Pleasantly surprised

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

Isis G.
Branche: Musik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

Heather J.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

NO customer service

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Product is great. Customer service is terrible.

It is user friendly and easy to use. My clients have mentioned that they like the ease of the software when scheduling.

You will never be able to speak to a customer service representative. Ever. They want to you to email and set up an appointment for someone to email you back and discuss your issue via email. It will take forever and when you are a small business owner, very frustrating to not be able to chat with someone and deal with an issue very quickly and get it resolved. Instead, it will take several days and because you just don't have the time to sit at your computer all day, you will just move on and never get your issues dealt with. They say that they do not offer phone support at all. To me, this is very poor customer service. Also, very frustrating when you have been paying the company for over five years and they can't even do you the curtesy of having a human call you.

Also, if you have different types of appointments you will be offering. You will not be able to only allow a certain appointment to be scheduled only next to another already scheduled appointment. So this will leave you with big empty windows of times between appointments. If you want to only allow customers to schedule next to already made appointments, you can do that. But that only is a convenience ,if all of your appointments are of the same type and time duration. If you have 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, this will not be of use to you. It is very frustrating and negatively effects my business every single week. Again, you won't be able to talk to anyone to see address your issue.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Maggie E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use for business and customers

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Acuity is perfect for organising my 1-2-2 personal training sessions. It enables time to be blocked off before and/or after a session as well as multiple calendars which I can use for mobile and studio thereby having different booking settings for each. The reminder emails and text messages mean that customers are much more likely to let me know if they’re not attending and overall prevent any issues with people not turning up for their session. The customer service is excellent.

Quick and easy to add a booking from the business end as well as customer end. The pricing tiers enable one to choose the best option meaning there’s no paying out for features that aren’t required. I particularly like the fact it sends out a reminder text message to customers which you can customise as you when you want them to receive it. I also like the way I’m able to add the number of rooms available in my facility and it will automatically ensure that these are not overbooked no matter how many coaches I have on the system.

For what it offers it is an excellent price.

I would prefer to use GoCardless as a payment processor and, as this is not an option, I use a different software for payments. The class booking could be better; again, I use a different system for this as I want to be able to add limits on to how far in advance a customer can book into a class and I want the class to show in my iCal regardless of whether someone is booked in or not, which at present it doesn’t.

Claude T.
Branche: Versicherung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

First timer's input

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

See above. I now have more confidence in the enrollment I will do. I generally am the strategic guy, not the implementer. So, as I strategize with people in the future, I should have opportunities to recommend Acuity.

People can see a broad array of times I am available to meet with them. I've been updating my own Excel spreadsheet which does that but does not allow someone to set a meeting. Calendly requires that the client look at small alternative meeting opportunities; that was not useful for me.

It was intuitive enough that I could figure out most things and I was lucky to find answers to other things easily.

It was great to be able to give them information to read before our session.

I sometimes failed to save changes. Your system caught me sometimes, but not others. Not sure why.
I did not understand that forms would be listed alphabetically (you might be able to display that info or have a button to learn how to re-order forms). I found the answer quickly on the internet.
I did not realize, until I tested the system that multiple forms would be run together. That's OK but I had to go back to change wording that referred to "the other attachment".
I'm using this for an insurance enrollment. The schedule was titled with my business name "Thau, Inc." I was unable to find a way to change that. However, later I looked into my profile and discovered that I could change that title there.
I asked for a 15-minute gap with 45-minute sessions (in case a meeting runs long); it was not clear that was working and the appointments were allowed only to start at specified times 45 minutes apart, such as 1 pm, then 1:45 pm. I would have been happy for someone to pick 1:15 or 1:30. I'm not sure that can be done. Anyway, to do the gaps I went back and scheduled appointment start times one-hour apart.
For a free user, the "view plans and upgrade now" should be in the left vertical menu. I wsas not sure how to get to it, so I picked something I knew I could not do. Even then, it was not a big obvious button.

Katie B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It has exactly what I have been looking for

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Acuity has given me so much time back, I'm no longer having to communicate with clients over phone, email, text, web message, Facebook message about classes that have disappeared.

I've finally found a booking and membership software platform that I can integrate into my website without the added stress of classes disappearing from the schedule or memberships being cancelled without so much as an email from the software provider.
I can create group classes, events, private sessions while offering my students the choice of memberships, class passes, gift vouchers as well as discount codes.
It's everything I've been looking for. It's a little more complicated to get started but once you get started it's easy.

It's a little bit complicated, maybe a few too many options but people like customisation so my cons maybe your pros 😊

Nancy G.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

Khadejah U.
Branche: Design

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Jess T.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

New Company Needing Reliable Software

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details.
Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options
-so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple
-3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business
-the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling
-Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust
-clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Patrick M.

My new favorite

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had this idea to create my company for years, now that I am pressing all the buttons and actually firing it up - Acuity has given me access to templates that make my ideas not only possible but also WAY more efficient. For instance, I knew there would be a way to create linked classes over consecutive weeks - but i did not know it would be so easy to set them up. Thanks, Acuity!

I found Acuity through word of mouth - others were using it as an integration with MailChimp - I am very pleased with the robust help section as well as the step by step guides offered. Though still a newbie, the straightforward design and easy to follow directions make me feel like I made a good choice and that the folks who make Acuity seem to know that us small business owners have enough on our hands so making it easy for us to streamline as many workflows as possible while not skimping on design is a huge plus.

This is not a slam, but its a little like every time you open Safari and its like - DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE YOUR DEFAULT? - no, safari, i don't. but i am using SquareSpace, MailChimp, and Acuity - and i wish i could click a button and just not see all the competing options with what I am already using? I have committed to CRM elsewhere and wish i could hide it in Acuity - this is not really against Acuity though as literally every site does this....

Adam R.
Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for scheduling clients

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I have been very pleased with the software and with the fun attitudes of the designers and programmers. I like the quirky quotes and statements because they give me moments of fun during my workday. I love the value for the cost.

I like the customizable functionality of Acuity the most. However I also very much appreciate the appointment reminder features which remind both the clients and the clinician of upcoming appointments. I love that multiple reminders is an option and that I can customize when the reminders are sent.

I really dislike there is no pin or fingerprint option for opening the phone app. The "Magic Link" is not very convenient and has not always worked when I have tried using it. The app itself is very phone friendly however.

Jay W.
Branche: Fotografie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration.

On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client.

The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Julie C.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Over the Top Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I literary replaced a $1000./month virtual assistant with this software without missing a beat. I now self-manage scheduling & billing with Acuity in about an hour a month.

Ease of use; excellent service and support. Whenever I have had questions, I get amazingly fast response and always an added idea, work-around or added feature to help make my experience even better. Staff seems to really, really like working for Acuity and with each other. Impressive!

That I can't separate my active clients from my inactive clients. C'mon Acuity, this seems like an easy sorting feature to add! ;)