Replicon TimeOff Bewertungen

Irena L.

Project office manager

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was at the implementation of the Replicon, we are using Timehseet modul (with Payroll, Invoicing(, Expense modul Time off modul). We are using it for collectiong monthly timesheet hours and send it to our customers for the approval, we are using it for invoicing to the clinets, for preparation of the reports for salaries, for stimualtions that our consultants get based on the invoiced hours they wrote in the Replicon. Ozur consultants are also managing their expenses in Replicon, where me as Project office manager approved them in I see, what we have to invoice also to the clinets. Our consultants also carry in their time off, which we are also managing entirely through Replicon. Our Management are Supervisors and they are approving timesheets weekly from their consultants. Replicon really helped us managing and improving the visibility over the company work, budgeting and efficiency. I am also preparing monthly the profitabilit reports for our projects that we are managing, through different reports that I get from Replicon.

It covers most of the things we need as a company in our business, that we are efficient.

When I want to put some hours of our consultants from one project to another after it was already invoiced, I have to delete these invoice, so I can open timesheet and put hours on some other project, because the consultant made a mistake when he/she was writing hours in it.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for your valuable feedback Irena. Your Account Manager will get in touch to discuss on how we can set up the report to make it easy for you to audit.

Geoffrey W.

Useful full-functionality timesheet system

Bewertet am 16.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use the Replicon system to record all time spent by most members of the company. It has a web interface and everyone in the company has a logon. Each department has an admin user who can assign people to projects. Projects can be set up by admins, and users log time against each project. At the end of each week/month every user has to submit their timesheets, and anyone who does not receives an alert that their timesheet is overdue. It is also possible to configure warnings that the deadline is looming, which we find very useful. After submission all users' time is submitted to the relevant project manager/owner, who then approves or rejects the time.
Projects can be subdivided into many categories and sub-categories, and each can be marked as billable (or not) and different billing rates can be specified. Admins can allow or deny time entry for their projects and also set time limits, whereby no time can be added to the project after a certain date. All approved time is totalled up by the system and forwarded to the finance team, who can then use the system to prepare bills to send to customers. The Replicon system allows this to be run smoothly and we are very happy with it.
The web-based interface means that it is available everywhere and so no one has any excuses to not filling out their time.
There is also a facility to manage annual leave but we have not used it so cannot comment on this.
Overall I would recommend this system.

Web interface, granularity of project specification, full workflow from time submission to billing, auto-save when you forget to press save(!)

For long and complicated timesheets I would like a useful search

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you Geoffrey for taking the time to provide your feedback about Replicon. I'm looking into your query regarding the quick search feature on the timesheets and will get back to you.

Jerome P.

Useful and Completely Functional Timesheet System

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The overall experience with Replicon is refreshing and positive. I rely on it extensively.

I use Replicon to keep track of all time spent by most members of the company. It is a great system, easy to learn and it has helped improve most project's perceptibility. Replicon's interface is clean and friendly and ease of scheduling takes less time which is a better choice compared to manual timesheets we used to pass around everyday. The app is exactly what it needs to be as it provides a great deal of flexibility that allows easy matching of time spent on projects against budgeted hours.

Replicon does not have a good deployment for mobile devices, its access is slow and has limitations in terms of reporting. Neither does it allow configuration of different scenario analysis nor allows manipulation over time. Its interface is too simple and I think there's more room for more functions so that we can integrate more work into the system, to improve reporting options for that is more versatile and manageable.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you very much for sharing this review! We are glad you find Replicon's solution user friendly, robust, and flexible. It is something we have worked hard on and we are pleased our efforts resonated with you. Thank you as well for your thoughts on our mobile interface. One of the founding pillars of Replicon is ease of use. As such, Replicon's interface for mobile devices was designed to be simple and straightforward. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns.

Great & Easy Software for Small Nonprofit

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall this is a great system and a huge improvement over tracking hours and leave on spreadsheets. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to customize. It is also reasonably priced. Support is always available when needed and there is never a long wait time. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their time tracking for employees.

Easy to use. Everyone learned how to use it quickly. We have full time salary employees who assign hours to activities as well as interns who clock in and out and get paid hourly - it is great to be able to have both options in the same system. Customer support is always quick to respond and they are able to solve my issues most of the time - the chat feature is really great and much easier than a phone call. I love being able to review all the time sheets and time off easily and employees appreciate being able to keep track of their vacation/sick leave balances w/o having to calculate it themselves. It is also great to be able to run reports every 2 weeks with the interns hours and pay totals. The reminder emails are also helpful and keep me from having to nag employees to submit time sheets on time.

We keep running into an issue with our time zone because we are in the US Virgin Islands (Atlantic Standard Time) and we do not observe daylight savings. The issue seems to be fixed for now, but I have contacted support multiple times because our times have been 1 hour off on reports and in the system. The issue was fixed every time I contacted support but then days or weeks later, the same issue would arise. I also wish there was a user option for a supervisor to review and approve all time sheets, but not have to complete a time sheet themselves. As far as I know, every user with an account also has time sheets to complete. I also wish there was a way for salaried employees to add their time in/time out of the office in addition to logging hours against activities. We found a workaround by adding comments to each day, but it would be nice if this feature was already included in the system.

Spencer S.

Replicon Flexibility

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been happy with Replicon overall. It is consistent and gets the job done. Sometimes I struggle with the customer service side of things, I can never consistently get someone on the phone when I need to, and it is always someone different that is not familiar with my company. A consistent rep would be nice.

Replicon allows me to track my employees from a distance consistently and accurately. They were also able to put together a report that accurately calculates user pay including a complex bonus structure. I like that it is simple and sleek for the end user, and also simple for myself on the back end.

The login process seems overly complicated. My password is way too long, and contains too many additional characters. My employees feel the same.

Mit Google übersetzen

Full-featured and user-friendly timesheet system

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Replicon is the best online tool to keep track of company's activities, vacations and projects.
I had used it for 3 years in my previous company, and after evaluating many alternatives I chose it again for my current company. You cannot go wrong with Replicon!

The user interface is very polished and easy to use. Copying taks and/or hours from the previous timesheet is a very helpful functionality.
No more excuses for employees complaining that filling timesheet systems take too much time and effort!
A lot of customization options for the administrator: Replicon can be completely tailored to company's needs.
Powerful reports.
SSO and email notifications are extremely useful.
Online support is very competent and responsive: all of my requests are always understood and resolved very quickly.

The administrator interface is a little bit confusing: there are a lot of tabs at many levels, and it's not always clear where to obtain the information needed.
Timesheet validation rules are quite limited: they cannot be copied/cloned, so tricky workarounds are needed if multiple timesheet templates are used.

John G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Replicon TimeBill's flexibility makes it THE market leader.

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the Replicon TimeBill application has allowed us to streamline reimbursable agreements from and accuracy and timeliness perspective. Project/Program management has also improved using the data collected/reported in Replicon. Some of our projects/programs require a cost management reporting component and this has been fairly simple to design, develop and deploy. Early adoption of TBM models has also been possible with this product.

As a federal government organization, we had some rather unusual requirements and we have been able to customize the application to achieve 98% of our needs within the system. The ability to use Excel.CSV imports and exports has saved us a tremendous amount of time without compromising data integrity.

The reporting function is very powerful but a little arcane in construction and distribution. We have been able to work around these issues, but would like to see some gains in this area.

Antwort von Replicon

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We take pride knowing our customers are happy with our solution. Replicon's highest priority is quality customer experience and satisfaction, and your review only reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for letting us know about the limitations regarding reporting functionality. Your feedback helps us get better. We will work to get this fixed promptly.

Jill E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc.

I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for the feedback Jill.

Curran H.

Excellent Service

Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Replicon has been great. They worked through transitioning us to their Gen 3 platform and it went great. Their support was able to fix any problems we encountered with implementation. They are extremely patient with getting us set up with a complicated integration project with another service.

The support team is excellent and always willing to work through any problem and find a solution to your needs.

Setting up users can be a little complicated.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review.
We couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.
Our product is extremely user friendly and we are willing to work with you to create that ease.
Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can address your issue in the most suitable manner.

Caid W.
Mit Google übersetzen

When I needed technical support writing a custom report, the Replicon team delivered.

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We leverage Replicon's ability to write custom reports. We chose to use Replicon in large part because of its allowance of and accommodation for custom fields and reports. It is very powerful in letting us get at the data as compared to other platforms we've used. The Replicon IT team has always been very timely in helping us write formulas and code for our custom reports, when needed.

While the report-building tools are very good, I wish there was more ability to build exception-type reports particularly in the filters.

Jonathan O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Replicon greatly improved our project visibility and made it easier for users to report their time

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

User interface is clean and friendly, so it is less of a burden for users to enter there time (which is often the last thing they think of). Now we can quickly generate reports to perform analysis of projects, which is helpful for planning new projects. It is also integrated with our SAP-Concur system, so we can see all time, expenses, and invoices billed against projects, giving us true visibility into our projects.

Ease of adding/updating projects including use of import tool, control over which users can charge to which projects, the ability to force users to report time against tasks (when needed), the clean and user-friendly interface, and the ability to integrate with SAP Concur to pull in expense and invoice data. This last item is an important one for us, as we have struggled with how to report progress of projects including time spent against projects and expenses/invoices billed against projects.

Another big one is the excellent customer service. The team is very friendly and responsive, and most of my requests have been answered/resolved in a short amount of time.

Not much that I don't like, but I would like to see more simplicity in the use of reporting templates. Each template has only certain available fields, and it can be hard sometimes to find the template with the right mix of needed fields.

Gabriela M.
Mit Google übersetzen

The way to stay on top of everything

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The easy use of it's features and funcionalities. Our whole organization uses it and it has made time tracking, reporting and overall monitoring easier. We use it for time punches, overtime, salary review, employee details, vacation bookings, payroll.

We cannot attach documents in the clock in/out or time off bookings. For example, to add a medical certificate to justify a medical leave that was entered in the system.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we're that goal when it comes to easy usability. We're sorry, however, to hear about the limitations regarding attaching documents while booking time off. Please feel free to contact us so we can figure out how to make your experience even better.

Keyur R.

Replicon Time and attendance

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using this software in our Health Clincs and pharmacies since last teo years, very satisfactory and highly recommended to small, medium or large scale enterprises.

- Very user friendly
- Captures the time, location and user images accurately
- Accessible from any location
- Cost Effective and true value for money.

Sometimes the server gets down time, so we have to wait until it wakes up.

Replicon Review - March 2019

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall I have a very pleasant experience with Replicon. Especially compared to other time tracking systems. Hours, time off and vacations are very clearly captured for our entire organization with Replicon. I also really enjoy the custom reporting feature. I have been able to create some very useful reports for easy and quick access to tons of information.

I like the countless functionalities of this software. I have yet to come across something I couldn't accomplish with it. The reporting feature is great! I am new to using this software and I was able to catch on quickly and am even finding new functions for my team to use.

Some processes aren't exactly intuitive. I have reached out to the support line for a few things that I couldn't figure out. However they have always been very helpful!

Perfect Timing

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It gave the company a central place to manage time and working hours for 250+ employees, across facilities that operated under normal business hours and some that were 24/7.

Replicon makes keeping track of your time in the office very easy. Entering your in and out times is very easy. The ability to input expenses and mileage makes things easy for our accounting department.

The few things that gave me trouble were the input of time when not using a 24 hour time format. If you put in 3:00, before you could type pm, it would add am to it and go to the next entry module. Adding mileage was a bit overinvolved than it should be. You created the entry, then had to do another entry within that entry to actually input your mileage.

Laura T.

Replicon Customer Support is Fantastic

Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Replicon is a solid company with very responsive and individualized support that fits our company well. We use the software for time tracking, resource loading, and numerous reports for the many projects worked within our company. So far, it has integrated well with our internal invoicing and payroll software. I have been impressed with the immediate solutions I receive when various issues arise or the assistance in solving a need for various project requirements. If a solution isn't found immediately, Replicon's support personnel are very thorough to follow-through and make sure the needs of our company are met if at all possible. In most cases, a solution has been found. Thank you Replicon Support Team!

Customer Support is very good. Very timely, responsive, and availability is great. This software works well for tracking numerous projects,employee time detail, and resources.

There are some issues from converting to one version to the next generation that are still work in progress to get performance up to what it was. However, the new gen added some wonderful features, so it was worth the trade off.

Alyson K.

Easy Solution

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely love it, once implemented it just works perfectly with minimal maintenance!

Replicon worked with us to make sure we had one system that worked for both location that are in different countries and had very different needs.

We had 3 changes in implementation for who we were working with which slowed things down a bit

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but clearly that is not what happened here. We apologize for the delay during the implementation and look forward to serving your business needs again.

Lisa Y.

Great Time Recording for any size business

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

great business to work with

A great time recording tool for any size business, scaled up as the business grows. Support team are always quick to respond and helpful. I'm currently using the tool for time sheets for a salon team so it is affordable and effective and makes payroll & time off requests so much easier to administer and track.

Take a while to get used to the software especially on tasks that you do not do weekly ie onboarding new employees and setting up so I sometimes have a few tweaks needed by the support team which is never an issue and always quick to resolve.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing outstanding service to each and every client, and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thanks for the proverbial pat on the back! We look forward to delivering more consistently great experiences your way.

Chuck D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great useful software. Be prepared for a long implementation cycle.

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of scheduling taking less time to do it. Able to fine tune our cost structure due to the instant knowledge of the daily labour cost of a project

The ease of report generation allows us to track our labour cost per project much closer than we ever have. Scheduling 300 people, and replacing people on the schedule, is much easier than our previous spreadsheet method.

The implementation process was extremely frustrating and took much longer than it should. In tow separate implementations, the project manager changed part way through the process. The project managers don't appear to be very knowledgeable about the client needs. For example, we had to do all of the research for holiday pay rules by province. This is something that should be baked into the system. For expense reporting, we had to do the research for the sales tax formulas. We would also prefer paying on a monthly subscription basis as we do with most other software, however Replicon requires an annual payment up front.

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for the feedback Chuck. We've shared the feedback regarding implementation to the relevant team. Your Account Manager will get in touch with you to discuss.

Daniel F.

Replicon Timesheet Review

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall very happy, fast response from the user support, ability to make custom changes for us when needed, good discounts on prices. Also like that it is easy to use. Lastly, really appreciate a their Reporting capabilities, allows us to do all kinds of reports from the system to feel payroll, make decisions, etc.

It is compliant with CPFF requirements, has a great ability to set up approval chains for supervisors.

Inability to maintain multiple costs for contractors for different projects using the same login account for that said contractors

Antwort von Replicon

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. Replicon is indeed GDPR compliant and maintains an up-to-date, comprehensive compliance library. We are pleased to hear that you find our solution extremely robust, flexible and user friendly. Please refer to the link below for allocating a project's costs to multiple clients:
Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance. We value your business and will use your feedback to help us improve.

Tina S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good timekeeping system - DCAA Approved!

Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Highly recommend this system overall.

This system is easy to use, allows for custom and preset charge codes. Things like holidays can be preprogrammed, but custom codes for special project can be added at any point. We also use Replicon to put in expense reports and get 2 tiers of approvals for expense through the system as well. They have recently added a good mobile feature as well for people who are at a customer site all day.
Allows for notes each day for time charged, as well as reasons for any hours that may change.

Mobile Application for time card requires you to download another app on your phone. You can also go through web on your phone, but the website loses its formatting and its is a bit challenging to do on your phone.
Maybe it is how we set ours up, but any leave you take pops up as holiday and you need to select PTO from the drop-down, I wish it was the opposite.

Amanda H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best solution to our time keeping problem

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were a small company that almost overnight more than doubled in size. It was so hard finding something to transition into. Replicon, since day one has been so easy to use!!! The entire process, from picking the software, asking questions before our purchase all the way to the day we went live with it. SO EASY!!! I can print reports anytime and I have not had ANY incorrect time entries!! The employees have found it really easy to use.

I Hate that my reports have different margins for some pages. It looks sloppy. I have emailed help desk to try and fix but they said they cant.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easily record my time and request time off

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Replicon is much better than the manual timesheets we used to have to fill out forever ago. It makes it easier for managers to approve their employee's time.

Replicon makes it easy to record my time daily and automatically enters holidays and my approved time off on my timesheet If I need to look back at past timesheets, or re-open an old sheet it is easy and user friendly with just a click. All the information you need is easy to find on either the Timesheet or Time Off tabs. I can quickly see my Vacation and Sick time balances.

I like that when time is approved I receive an email and don't have to go back to the software to check.

The drop down's where you select the Program/Project to post time to is a little daunting at first, however I think it is more how our particular company set this up than it is an actual issue with the software's functionality.

Rodney O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall my experience with Replicon has been positive; we rely upon it extensively.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As an engineering firm, it tracked all hours worked either billable or non-billable. This information then translated into many SMT reports and allowed the project managers to control and monitor their respected project.

- Strong, reliable audit trail
-Backend database; SDK with newer G3 version allowing a customer to easily create their own data warehouse
-Good customer support
-Visually pleasing front end interface
-The front end user interface is easy to use
-Ideal timesheet platform for consulting base customers; you can easily set projects; restrict users etc

As an administrator, I didn't have any major issue with Replicon . I often found the amount of functionality a bit overwhelming particularly as we switched from G1 to G3. The one con I had was the connectivity with Replicon server (not on our end) it would discount and go offline once in a while, this would often frustrate the user who is trying to update their timesheet. Also, switching been the Admin tabs was slow. It would take me a while to simple set up a new user.

Timesheet review

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience has been very good. I've used Replicon at two difference companies and it fit both companies requirements.

Ability for users to submit time against multiple projects and labor categories. Also ability for user to track Paid Time off through the year.

Technical support is very good. Typically always get through on my first call and there is no wait time.

Reporting capability is a bit confusing but this could be due to our use of a new version and reports are different.