Comm100 Live Chat Bewertungen

4.7/5 (94 Bewertungen)
Amit M.

Better way to communicate

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very Friendly - Handled many other chat programs, but i find comm100 very friendly and very easy to navigate, with minimum setting one can setup and use it within minutes.

Excellent Reporting - Reporting mechanism is very robust, with a click you can see complete report.

Comm100 can categorize incoming communications to proper department, which is one of the excellent feature, we can then transfer those chat to separate operators.

Another best feature is the Ban list, where you can ban those fake people and irritating customer who has nothing to do with your product.

Slightly contradict with pros that i have written above with reports, slightly more in-depth would be excellent, for example few days back i wanted to take report of chats volume with time, but i could do only with half-an-hour distribution, if it could be more details would have been very helpful.

Coreyna B.
Mit Google übersetzen

The only chat / omnichannel customer support platform you'll ever need

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Comm100 for most of our customer support but the livechat is where it really shines. The customizes automatic invites, modern responsive design, knowledgebase and canned messages have helped us leap ahead of our competition in terms of our customer experience and this is reflected in our reviews. We are working on expanding into using Comm100 for 100% of our helpdesk experience and so far things have been going great.

Extremely feature rich. It boasts everything the industry leading softwares have and yet isn't as expensive. There isn't so far anything that we've wanted to do that we've not been able to. It's also really a software that can grow and scale with you. We started out on the most basic version several years ago and have opted in to addons (e.g the knowledgebase) over time as well as moving up to higher version as necessary. The sales team have been helpful every step of the way in putting together a package that is perfectly tailored to our needs that year.

Comm100 is very regularly updated and it's obvious that the makers are putting a lot of thought into the upgrades and what features and improvements are in demand now! In particular the new modern UI has been great.

Really, really, really easy to use. What put me off about a lot of competing softwares is the steep learning curves both for initial setup and for staff to use ongoing. Many of the staff in our business are non-technical but we haven't even had to conduct training, they were able to use Comm100 straight out of the box.

Really personal feel from the support team. They always give quick and helpful responses to any questions (however dumb). You're not on your own with Comm100.

We've never really experienced any problem with Comm100. Anything we didn't like has been improved with newer versions of the software and in one instances a custom fix from the support team just for us.

Dobromir H.
Mit Google übersetzen

I can say that my overall experience is pretty good. I like working with this software.

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The chat is user friendly and easy to use. It's quick and smooth. I like the custom/personal canned messages and I use them a lot. I am always informed about the down times of the servers and the software updates. The admin panel of the chat has pretty useful tools. The history and report sections are full of options and different gadgets that I use every day.

I do not like that the chat agents have only 1 available theme. The old version of the chat was a lot darker and when we changed to the new chat , I had a hard time to get used with it. Now , we are not able to change that while/light theme. I would love if we have at least 1 available dark theme.

There is no "Feedback/Bug/Report" Button. There was a Feedback button ,however it was available for short period of time when the new chat was introduced. I found a few bugs, that I would like to report , however with no feedback button I am not able to do it.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Dobromir, thanks for providing such detailed comments! We're happy that you enjoy using our live chat product. Sorry to hear that you find our new theme too bright and prefer a dark theme. We've already sent this feedback to our product team for further improvement. Regarding the Feedback/Bug/Report button, it was introduced to collect feedback for our beta version of HTML5 based Agent Console. That's why it's not available when the HTML5 based Agent Console is out of beta. The good news is that we're actually planning to add it back to the Agent Console, enabling our customers to submit feedback easily on a regular basis. And at present, for any feedback you might have, please send them to support@comm100.com, or chat with us online. Thanks again for your review.

Elitsa H.

Comm100

Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have had a very good experience with using the Com100 Live chat the past 3 years. What I love most is that we can actually see the logs from previous coversations with customers which makes it easy to respond quickly to customers' queries. There are a lot of statistics options to follow the number of customers who are using the service and the workload during a certain period of time . Customer's can also rate the service and provide us with feedback which helps us ipmrove.

After the release of a new version there were a few things which I did not like - such as the skin of the chat platform, some bugs and lags were appearing while chatting with the customers, however the Comm100 team managed to fix these after the provided by us feedback, so I am overall happy with the Comm100 platform.

Hello Elitsa,

Thank you for the review and product feedback. We think our integrated chat history functionality is a great tool for faster issue resolution, and we¿re happy that you think so too. We also like hearing that our customer support team was able to resolve those issues facing your team. In addition, we are working on upgrading our UI and reviews like yours help build a case internally for this. If you have any other thoughts on what you want to see in the future from Comm100, please share them on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again Elitsa!

Mit Google übersetzen

I have been using comm100 for the last 5 and a half years now. So far so good.

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

COMM100 is of utmost importance if a business is serious about engaging its clients on a day to day basis. If a start-up is to effectively communicate with its clients at any one time, then this live chat software and its chatbox service cannot be ignored. At Africa Sunset Travel Solutions, COMM100 is simply indispensable despite its high monthly costs.

1. Comm100 has no downtimes. This chat software never goes down unless your hosting solution is down.
2. ChatBot: Comm100 have introduced a great auto-responding bot. This is extremely useful when I am offline. I just have to feed the data and viola! It responds given terms typed by my client.

Comm100 is quite expensive. There are numerous free software out there. However, given their efficiency, I would still recommend them.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear how useful Comm100 Live Chat has been for your business, and especially great to hear how helpful Chatbot has been to you! We're really proud of this new automation functionality and it's fantastic to hear you're getting very good use out of it. We are releasing an updated version of our Chatbot soon this month - you'll receive a notification when this happens. If you ever have any other comments, questions or suggestions, please feel free to visit our Feedback Forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com/) where our team would love to hear more about how we can continue to improve our product to meet your needs. Thanks again for your review!

Sally P.

Growing My Business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We started an ecommerce website and were getting random hits. Then we came across Comm100. Once we started using it our sales increased. People who were on the fence about ordering came into chat and when they had their questions answered felt comfortable ordering. People love the personal aspect that they are talking to someone real not a computer.

It's also very nice to be able to have multiple operators. This allows us to take our small business anywhere. We can answer our chat when answering a phone would be very inconvenient. Plus since I can put it on my cell phone it comes with me all the time. I'm not tied down to an office.

The ease of use is great. I love the canned messages feature. This allows for personal answers to the questions still but not having to type them every time. This is great for common answers and wrapping up the chat.

I highly recommend this service!!

The customer inputs their question/reason for wanting a chat and I have to go look for it. I wish it would pop up in the chat once I answer so the customer doesn't have to re-ask it or ask if I had read it.

Jennifer C.
Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly, sometimes technical issues.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It offers the support needed to operate our program. It is helpful to have canned messages and an after hours answering service.

You do not have control (that I know of) to the tabs on the back end for reporting/sorting. So for instance, when ratings were taken off of the visible information, we needed to start opening up each chat in order to view this.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your comments. We are very sorry to hear that you've experienced some technical issues with us. We've reviewed your file and a member of our team will be reaching out to you to find out more details.

For controlling the tabs on the back end for reporting/sorting, we strive to implement a system that meets the requirements of the majority of our clients. We're sorry to hear that in this case a change made has been inconvenient to you.

If we understand correctly, you'd like to have a rating field on the Chats page of the control pane. Is this correct? Although this is not possible on the Chats page, you can view scores in the Rating report, or filter this over any period of time and export the data to work with it further.

I hope this solution works for you - if not, please contact us at reviews@comm100.com, and we'll look into it further for you. We're always open to feedback on how our service can be improved. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

Jit T.

Easy to use overall.

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Able to give good customer service through chat. We would like for you guys to make the icons for customers and also for us to attach files or send documents more visible and easier to access.

Ease of use. Most of the time its been very reliable with very little down-time.
I like the ability to join or monitor a chat with great ease.

You guys should have better phone support. Normally, its only via email or chat. It would also be nice if you can offer screen shares at the basic package instead of having it as just a premium option. There are other companies that offer this. And Skype for example too has screen shares.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Jit, thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Our phone support time is from 9AM to 5PM PDT. If you want to talk, you can find our support team at this time period on the phone, our phone number is 1-877-305-0464.

For your suggestions about screen sharing and the icons for attaching files or sending documents, we'll share them with our product and design team.

We're also planning a product release with new and improved live chat button and window designs in the mid- October. By that time, the icon for customers to attach files will be changed to a paper clip. If you have any icons you like, please feel free to share them with us at reviews@comm100.com. Thanks again.

7.0/10
Mark G.

Comm100 works for us

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been with Comm100 since the beginning and they have always been the glue that connects us to our customers. We are a virtual company with employees all over the country, yet with Comm100 we have a centralized platform that allows us to stay on top of any communication from our customers or prospects. Before purchasing Comm100 we looked at every alternative out there and Comm100 was the only one that flowed the way we flowed. We depend on it every day and it never let's us down. We currently integrated a complete suite of web tools from another company to run our business but we are sticking with Comm100 for our customer interaction.

It gives all the necessary info about each chat request before we answer. That is invaluable. When we pick up a chat, we know everything that is required to handle the customer's needs. We have looked at other chat programs and it seems like they just don't get it. Comm100, whether by design or just luck, works perfectly for out Customer Support and Sales. Between the web, mobile and Windows app we have complete control of our customer support.

We have no complaints. Comm100 fits all of our needs. Of course we look forward to the improvements in the future.

Nevena D.

Comm100 Live Help(chat)

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great job to the developers, product runs smoothly

This software fits great our organization needs, we use it as a chat channel to communicate with our customers, perform both sales and customer service. Clients also love it, they can rate the chat session after it ends or automatically receive copy of the chat log if requested. Servers are good and never failed us, we have 24/7 support and use this chat constantly. Admin panel is also great as you could set different options and observe operators work, chat session are saved and also connected to the database where operators can attach them after each chat. Reports show many useful stats that can make you plan the business!

Nothing bad to say as chat has been really useful for us!

Hi Nevena,

Thanks for the 5 stars! You¿re going to make our developers blush with all these kind words. I¿m also glad to hear that you find our platform to be top notch in terms of reliability. I know you have nothing bad to say but if you think of any capability you would like to see from our product in the future please let us know on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks from the Comm100 team!

Borislav B.

Comm100

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience so far, pleasure to work with and to communicate with the support if needed!

I've been working with comm100 live help for years already, great product with many options. We use it for communication with our clients and it never failed us. You can by slots for as many operators as you need to and set different option for each of them such as quantity of customer that can be accepted per operator, auto accept option, option to get offline message if there are no operators online. Many many settings, also in terms of extracting reports and monitor the operators. With the admin rights you can manage everything you need to!

Products is regularly updated so there is nothing bad to say, price could be an issue for some companies as you pay per operator(slot)

Hey Borislav,

It¿s really awesome that you¿ve used our product for so long and have had such a great experience with it. Our product team has worked very hard to create a robust and powerful tool so I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them. If you have any ideas on how we can improve please tell us on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again Borislav!

Dima E.

Wonderful

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Comm100 offers everything you can possibly think of needing as a chat agent . It supports as many users as needed ,provides real time data for the visitors of both the chat and your site and keeps a detailed record for each agent's performance .

It currently only supports a very bright skin ,which is unpleasant to look at and can be hurtful towards the eyes .Apparently there has been work towards a richer selection ,but we haven't seen the results yet .

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Dima, thanks for the 5 stars! We always love hearing from our customers, especially when they say "our product has everything you can possible think of needing as a chat agent". We also love getting constructive feedback as it's the key to meeting our goal of providing the best possible user experience. Regarding the agent console skin, I've shared your feedback with our product team and we are currently working on a project to improve our user interface. A great way to fast-track your ideas to our product roadmap, and cast your vote on other suggested product updates, is on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Our development team looks at every request that is left there. Thanks again for the review Dima!

Teodora D.

Comm100 review by Teodora Dimitrova

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is good, strong connection 24/7, good dictionary and auto correct, good statistic and reports can be loaded, easy to manage operators, no limit of the chat accepted.

Runs with a desktop program and online in any browser. Good server that never let us down and we always had good connection as well as our customers on the other side

The new update was not that good it made the program too bright and you cannot customize that, it is not very cheap when many operators have to operate at the same time as you buy a slot

Antwort von Comm100

Thanks so much for the 5-star review Teodora. We have worked hard to achieve industry's best up-time with our MaximumOn technology, so we're thrilled to hear that our servers have never let you down. It's also good to know that you find our product easy to use and get value from our reporting capabilities. Regarding the Agent Console brightness, this has been passed on to our product team and there are plans in the works to offer more customizability in our UI. If you have any other product suggestions, we'd love to hear about it on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again Teodora!

Mit Google übersetzen

Comm100 is mobile friendly!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Real time support system to support customers. During a chat, agents can write notes or client information so that if the customer comes back to chat in the future, a history is already there.

It will be nice to have an auto-log out if agent has been idle for more than 30 mins. Also, maybe a alarm reminder if the client the agent is chatting with has not replied for more than 2 mins.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi there, thank you for taking time to write us a review. It's great to hear that you've found our live chat to be mobile friendly and that it keeps a good record of customer
inquiries. Regarding auto-log out, you can set this up in our desktop version (Please go to https://www.comm100.com/livechat/download.aspx to download.) As for the alarm reminder, you can set up a similar function through automatically stopping chats if visitors go inactive. Please refer to this article https://www.comm100.com/livechat/knowledgebase/set-up-a-timer-to-automatically-stop-chats-if-visitors-have-been-inactive.html for details. If you would like to have a specific alarm on agent side, you are always welcome to leave your thoughts in our Feedback Forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com/). We always appreciate any ideas to help us make our product better for you, and our team consider every suggestion left. Thank you again for your review!

Sharlea S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I find that Comm100 tends to have sporadically.

Bewertet am 18.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me assist multiple customers at a time.

I love the features it has and the abilities that you have to customize it. I also like the many reports that you have to choose from.

The glitches. Sometimes the window freezes, sometimes my responses are delayed to our customers, also sometimes they don't see my responses at all.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Sharlea, thanks for your comments. We're glad that you love the features of our chat system, but we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some glitches. We've reviewed your account, and noticed that you are using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing.

We have since switched to a more reliable HTML5 based technology, and if you can upgrade to the latest version, that will stop the issues you describe from reoccurring. You can upgrade to our new Agent Console by uninstalling the old app and installing the new one from https://www.comm100.com/livechat/desktopchat.aspx. We'll arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you to follow up and make sure that you've seen an improvement once you've done this. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

7.0/10
Carmen H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Love this product! Everything is readily available for your use in the desktop and web application.

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to monitor all incoming chats from clients regardless of the operator.

I can see what a client is typing prior to receiving the direct response which allows me to begin research and fast response times.

With all the updates, it looks the ability to keep track of how long a person is waiting in the chat is not present anymore. This helps my team as we have a certain amount of minutes in the middle of each response to get back or check up on clients.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Carmen, thank you for your feedback about our product. We are glad to hear that both the desktop and web version work well for you. It is also good to know that you are finding it useful to view messages before they are sent. In terms of why you are not able to view how long a person is waiting in chat, please check the bottom left of your Agent Console interface where there should be a Settings icon and tick 'Show agent unresponsive time' to enable the wait time display. If you have problem fixing this, please feel free to contact our customer support team via live chat for more detailed guidance. Thank you again for the feedback!

Erica B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Comm100 has helped us streamline our chat and provide better support.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to monitor all chats for the supervisors is incredibly helpful to make sure all of our agents are giving the most accurate information while remaining friendly.

The inability to send messages as a supervisor in a chat being handled by another agent. Sending them directly to the agent means they are often missed.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Erica, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Happy to hear that our live chat helps you provide better support. We understand that sometimes chats require management involvement. Sending messages as a supervisor in a chat is good, but the visitor might feel like a message from a stranger appears out of the blue. A suggestion is to use the Join Chat feature so that the visitor knows another person is joining the chat. Upon entering the chat conversation, you can introduce yourself, and address the case over chat. Hope this helps. If not, please contact our support team at support@comm100.com, or chat with us online so that we can discuss further and better meet your needs.

Ethan A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use; it helps a lot in engaging with customers' questions

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It solves the live-chat problem, together with a ticketing system.
We use the ticket system to track requests for fixing our web-application, which saves us money from buying software such as Jira.

Live chat works just as expected, never seen it fail.
Easy to transfer chat to another operator, easy to setup and use canned questions.

I'm not sure how tickets are re-opened (after they are closed) with just an email reply (some times even weeks ago).

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Ethan, thanks for the detailed comments. We're glad that you like our live chat system.

Regarding the tickets re-opening, as long as there is an email reply to the closed ticket, it will be re-opened, and its status will be changed to Pending Internal. This is to make sure that any further messages will not be missed, and will be attached to the same ticket to understand the context better.

We hope this solves your issue, but if not, please reach out to our support team to see how we can help you further. They can be reached at support@comm100.com or you can chat with us online, any time.

Also, we're actually redesigning our ticketing system right now, aiming to make it more straightforward and intuitive. Please stay tuned!

Lucy F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Customer Service is abominable and needs improvement, massively.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When it works, fast and efficient. It also looks nice from user perspective. The canned responses are easy to navigate to.

It glitches, which makes us look less assertive towards our customers. Chat wrap ups could be more effective and people being allowed to leave low ratings when they leave chat due to inactivity is unfair for our internal satisfaction evaluations.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Lucy, thanks for sharing your experiences. We're so sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with our service. We reviewed your account, and noticed that you're using an outdated version of our Agent Console app, which can cause the issues you're experiencing. We've since switched to a more reliable HTML5 based technology, and if you can upgrade to the latest version, that will stop the issues you describe from reoccurring. You can upgrade to our new Agent Console by uninstalling the old app and installing the new one from https://www.comm100.com/livechat/desktopchat.aspx. We'll arrange for a member of our team to reach out to you to follow up and make sure that you've seen an improvement once you've done this, and also discuss the chat wrap up changes you'd like to see. We hope in future the service you receive meets or preferably exceeds your expectations. I would urge you to contact us at reviews@comm100.com if that is ever not the case. Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

5.0/10
Glenn L.

Online Chat Services

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being available to our visitors when they are most interested. Unfortunately many clients rarely utilize chat, but for those that do, we're here!

Very easy to use. I think web visitors have an expectation that companies have an online chat service. Comm100 does just that. One of the nice features is that it is not a bot. A real human interacts with the customer.

Really can't think of anything. Support is good. Product does what it is supposed to do. Good company. Only concern is that many CRMs are beginning to provide chat as a free benefit. Thought about changing, however I know I can trust Comm100.

Smita K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Online chat tool in the market

Bewertet am 28.12.2017

Seamless service, cost savings

The usability feature is excellent, I started with 1 person in my company and did POC for this software and management was pretty impressed with the features and ease of use. There are definitely excellent tools in the market for chat support but for us Comm100 worked the best. We have expanded it to our intranet, agents and customers for communication.

I would be happy to see if comm100 can come up with reporting feature that has automatic scheduling to be sent via email to required set of people.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Smita, thanks for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're glad that you enjoy using our live chat product. As for emailing scheduled reports, we already have this feature on our roadmap and will incorporate it into our product in a future release. Please stay tuned. Thanks again for your review and suggestions!

Nam H.

Great Product, Great Custom Design Features

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Everything has worked as should. No downtime. Never had issues where I had to

Very easy to setup. Lots of options to customize the look and design. The ability to have the live chat for multiple sites is great.

It can get pricey once you start adding multiple agents.

Allison T.

Best Live chat software

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Comm100 is in my opinion the best software for a live chat system both customer service agents and customer alike. It's easy to use on both sides.
As an agent using this software daily I find it extremely helpful to track and manage all records of previous chats. The features for canned messages and daily stats are amazing.

I would like to have options for customisation for the look of the panel from the agent's side.

Hi Allison,
thanks so much for the 5 star review!. Hearing that our customers are getting great value from our product is so important to us. I will be sure to pass on your note that we are best live chat system to our development team as well as your feedback on UI customizability. Please leave any future product ideas on our customer feedback forum (https://comm100.uservoice.com). Thanks again for the review!

Olivia G.
Mit Google übersetzen

A great asset to our website, very easy to use and the report it stores is very helpful

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the simplicity for the user coming into chats, the reports the software gives and the ability to send attachments in the chat.

It can be slow to accept the chat, and missed chat reports are not accurate. It should not include users who have requested to chat and change their mind within 5 seconds. It reflects badly on a reports.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Olivia, thank you for sharing your experience here. We're glad that you enjoy our live chat product. We apologize for the slowness in accepting chats. A member of our support team will reach out to you to follow up on this. Regarding the missing chat report, we strive to implement a system that meets the requirements of the majority of our clients. We're sorry to hear that in this case this has been inconvenient to you. However, we'll definitely send your feedback to our product team. Thanks again!

Drew P.
Mit Google übersetzen

This is a great tool for providing live chat to our customers. We've been using it for 2.5 years now

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy interaction with customers.

Easy to get up and running and customize. Easy to manage multiple interactions. Switching between devices or refreshing browser doesn't lose session.

When there are problems it can be a bit of a blackbox. No real troubleshooting tools. Can't monitor chats on the mobile app.

Antwort von Comm100

Hi Drew, thank you for taking time to leave us detailed comments. Glad to hear that you find our live chat product easy to use. Regarding the troubleshooting tools, may I know what kind of tools you'd like to have and the issues you run into? It would be great if you could contact our support team for suggestions and for troubleshooting. They can be reached at support@comm100.com, or you can chat with us online. For monitoring chats on the mobile app, we'll send it to our product team as feedback for future improvement. Thank you.