Prophet CRM Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Ken
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this product.

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Very good.

Very good.

This product is a great value. I love the personal service and helpfulness of staff. I dont' get stuck on hold or in a never ending loop of computer answering services options. Simple, to the point, and easy to use. Love Prophet.

I look forward to app upgrades. That is an awesome option and helps a ton.

Jon
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Using Prophet CRM for 5 years

Bewertet am 11.5.2015

I like how there are several tabs to categorize your contacts and many areas to include in depth details about each contact. I also like how you can have multiple opportunities for different customers. Obviously, syncing the software with Microsoft Outlook has huge benefits. Being able to schedule tasks that go directly to your calendar allows for a great advantage for scheduling appointments and maintaining an organized schedule.

I'd like it to be easier to see if a co-worker is working with a customer or lead. I feel like you have to manually search through a list of companies to determine if they've already been entered into the software as a contact. If there was a search bar or a way of searching cities or states that contacts are based out of, it might help minimize the time it takes to verify if someone is already doing business with a company.

Michael
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clunky Software and absent technical support

Bewertet am 22.10.2018

I honestly don't have anything good to say about this product or this company. My interaction with them cost me a three-year detour from my goals and understanding the drivers of my business. Disingenuous apologies and sheepish admittance of the fact that this product is crap is what you can expect from support. Stay away... Stay far away...

I liked the idea of this software. Having everything in Outlook really sounded appealing, but in actuality, it just never worked for me and my team.

A report manager that never worked, an analytics manager that never worked, and a technical support team that would rather send a dozen emails in resolution of your concerns than picking up the phone even once.

Socrates
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall great but not for everyone

Bewertet am 12.1.2019

Overall this is great but if you're organization uses Macs then maybe this isn't for you.

It is very easy to use and price-wise, it's cost efficient. Links to Outlook very well and scans other applications like MailChimp within your MS Outlook program to assist in future marketing opportunities. Customer service is also great - very quick to respond.

In order for it to run properly, you must be running the most recent version of MS Outlook. If you use Mac computers then you're going to have a headache working around to get Outlook to run on your system and use this program with ease.

Steve
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use CRM that sits ontop of Outlook

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

Overall, customer service is very and always has been responsive. I have suggested ideas , was told they were good but they were never implemented.

Easily assimilates with Outlook, Easy to use for the most part and wish it had a few more features that I have recommended.

the app is not good, not useful at all does not mirror the desktop, I deleted it off my phone

Janet
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Thumbs up on Prophet

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Prophet makes my life easier. I can schedule everything then leave my work at work.

The basics and functionality are intuitive. Customer service has been outstanding.

This is a very deep tool which is good. The further you go the more assistance you need but the assistance is good but you need it.

Nick

a simple CRM

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

Good Product, helpful tech support

Good Product, helpful tech support

The best feature of Prophet is that it is easy for anyone to understand and customize

I have not had the time to set up the advanced reporting capabilities. It is not integrated into our ERP.

Dave
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Prophet helps make us PROFIT.

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

It has been a great tool for us to establish target accounts and target markets with the touch of a button.

Daily upkeep of contact information and account details.

Duplicate accounts - system should recognize duplicands and not allow them.

Mike

Prophet CRM feedback

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

Keeping accounts/customers aware of NEW Products and opportunities when they develop and keeping them up-to-date as programs or opportunities develop through time.

Keeps me accountable to my tasks and customers

Unable to cut and past in the "Opportunity Description field

Antwort von Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review!

To copy and paste in the Opportunity Description field you can highlight the text you want copied and press "Ctrl-C" to copy it. Then, place your cursor where you want it to be copied to and press "Ctrl-V" to paste.

Ann
  • Branche: Druck
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ease to use. Customer support and training after the sale is top notch.

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Have no issues and freak out if the progarm should be down which is rare.

Have no issues and freak out if the progarm should be down which is rare.

Being able to see sales history for each client

Some line items could not be customized. Other than that one item - I have emjoyed every other aspect

Kyle
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

SPL Review

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

We have used the product for almost 10 years, and it has met all of our requirements.

I appreciated how nimble the product is and allowed for us to customize it for our specific usage.

We do not have any complaints about this product.

Colin
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simplicity and Accuracy

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Tracking sales activities and remaining in contact with customers was problematic. Prophet helped to alleviate the issue. Training users was simple.

Installation is simple and it ties into Outlook for tracking activity and tasks by customer. As a user we can modify Prophet to meet our needs, not change our existing system to fit a CRM system

It sometimes causes issues with Outlook, although minor, are inconvenient

Ben
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Prophet CRM Review

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

I'm fairly pleased with using Prophet. I think it is very useful to our organization, but could also benefit from a few updates (loading/searching speed, and the link between task and the case page.

It is a great way for everyone in the organization to be on the same page regarding the different files we all handle.

I find that though useful, the system is very slow compared to managing a diary using OutLook's calendars. I think the extra time it takes to load/open a case deters people in our office from fully embracing the software. Another recommended improvement would be for the created tasks to link back to the prophet case entry. Currently when we input "next action", and then put in the next step date it will create a task for that user, but when task that was created is altered to update the due date it is not reflected in the prophet case manager.

Peter
  • Branche: Bau

Prophet Review

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Fields in companies and opportunities are Customizable

Often glitches and creates duplicate Company and Contact entries. Creating reports is not easy.

Thomas
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Prophet CRM User

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

Much more effective user interface than other CRMs. Flexible. To the point.

Much more effective user interface than other CRMs. Flexible. To the point.

Integrates with MS Outlook. The saved views feature is great. The filtering is great. Linking emails to opportunities is good. Has a phone app.

'Rows" defaults to 100. Should show all. Some info is hard to find without instruction. Should have a smart Google maps feature integrated to a travel planner that sets most efficient meeting times within a sales trip.

Anthony
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Best ERP Software with CRM Integration

Bewertet am 23.2.2017

It provides a wide range of flexibility to enable a fully functioning

It provides a wide range of flexibility to enable a fully functioning

The flexibility of orders entry, accounting, shipping etc.

lacking a bit on CRM functionality

Robin
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good But Could Be Better

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Required by my company. Tracking opportunities and when they will close is a benefit

The ability to Track Opportunities and their anticipated Dollar Value. Also Close Date communication with senior management

Contacts have no option for Team members that are not employees of the Opportunity but may be Primary Contacts

Jacob

A Great CRM

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

CRM has been a great accountability piece for myself and others. Keeps you organized so you can manage more.

Integration with Outlook has been a game changer from our last CRM

Loading time is slow at startup but is fine thereafter

Antwort von Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We greatly value your feedback.

Keith
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Prophet CRM is ideal for my database and contact management purposes.

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

It's very full featured. My main challenge is taking advantage of all it has to offer.

There are occasional glitches withing Outlook that require attention. That said, Prophet support is outstanding!

Tom
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Very positive

Bewertet am 10.3.2016

The support from Avidian for any questions or issues is excellent. Very responsive to our needs. We use Prophet on a daily basis for funnel management, existing account managment, project management and sales management metrics.

There is honestly nothing we don't like about Avidian and the Prophet product.

Mark
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Love it! User friendly CRM!

Bewertet am 7.4.2015

I like all aspects, from the ease of looking up opportunities, creating contacts and opportunities directly from email and how Prophet is integrated into Outlook. The vendor is a great help with support.

The contact section is a bit unclear. We have many duplicates between Outlook and Prophet and many users for multiple contacts. We are currently working with support to get it cleaned up so it's easier to understand how Outlook contacts sync with Prophet contacts.

Alex

Great Software, Great Value

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

Keeps me on task, nothing slips through the cracks

Get a more user friendly mobile interface and I would use it more.

Antwort von Avidian Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to post a review!

Gary
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Sales Team Call Reporting Made Easier

Bewertet am 16.3.2016

The ease of set-up, use and ability to customize the program. The Prophet support team is outstanding. Training sessions are very helpful.

There isn't anything that I do not like about the product and vendor - This product and vendor is great.

Arijana
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Prophet review

Bewertet am 1.4.2015

Convenience! It is in my Outlook, and I can get to it with the click of one button. It is not separate software.

I like everything. There are not any negative things I can say about this product right now.

Caroline

Great CRM- easy to use and integrated into Outlook

Bewertet am 27.3.2015

Vendor- all customer service, reps are really helpful and patient.
Product- great CRM, easy to use and has many features. Integreted into Outlook, so easy to link contacts and emails to opportunities. Easy to track and follow up on opportunities.

Having some trouble understanding the Prophet contacts and how they relate to Outlook contacts.