Yonyx

Entscheidungsbaumgesteuerte interaktive Anleitungen für den Kundenservice.

Sortieren nach

Christine
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

Bewertet am 17.12.2015

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one.
I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Shubhashish
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

Bewertet am 14.3.2022

The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

- Easy to setup and customize
- User friendly authoring and change options
- Standard reports are quickly available

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zingtree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yonyx

- Flexibility and customization features of the product - Reliable support from the support team
Roopa K R
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

yonyx ris the best guide to resolve the vehicle concern.

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

Its very usefull to understand the problem and to resolve the issue step by step process.

Its not perfect for some issues. lack of issue summary.

Cassandra
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A script that is simplified!

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

I have been using Yonyx for 5 years. I appreciate a script available at my fingertips. I also appreciate how there are very little technical issues. Usually I just refresh and the script updates. I also love how we can provide instant feedback.

I like that when I log in every single day there is an automatic link that logs you into Yonyx. I appreciate that there is no time lost and the script is readily available. My job is made easier because of it being such a simple system.

There are times; with every software used that the script doesn't work. Usually IT is on it right away and it has always been a quick fix.

Ritul

Yonyx

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Have helped the team to have a solution to most issues faced without having to ask help from others

The ease of use of the software is great , can have properly flows for understanding the issue.

The integration took time but now that everyone are accustomed to it then it is easy to use

Md

My experience with Yonyx

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

It's my first job and i found yonyx the most helpful thing for me, it made my job so easy by providing me with all the resolutions for the scenarios

i don't find anything least about this software or any kind of improvements

Ramanujam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Easy to handle, it is help me with guide to resolve the customer issues.

need to improve search engine, sometime it will not search properly.

Aishwarya
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Yonyx review

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Benefits understanding the customer query better.

It provides resolution for every query with the feedback.

The interface was not easy to use at first.

Priyanka
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

yonyx feedback

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

very good

very good helpful in diagnosing the issue and resolve the issue

helpful in diagnosing the issue and resolve the issue

abhey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This is the best ever software in a customer support. Beast Software

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

The features and its special interfaces and good attributes...

Queit lagging observed in the app and hung issue ..

Eric
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

As a software developer

Bewertet am 19.8.2019

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zingtree

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Eythan

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Darin
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Antwort von Yonyx Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Eugene
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx is a great platform that has really good support

Mostly good.

I love their support's accessibility to answer questions. They are super knowledgeable, and are incredibly responsive.

I I don't like our inability to connect the survey results to the individual "calls" that are created in our CRM.

Oscar
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Great Tool

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Pritam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best software for end user and for content management

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Easy to access the information. User friendly. Easy to adapt to the software.

1) The usage of yonyx for the end user is very simple and systematic.2) Content quality and content management experience is great.3) Easy access is one of its prime features. The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4) Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5) It is a value for money experience for the end user.

1) Color scheme, choice of schematic or diagram is available for users.2) Choice of text style and font size or diagram is available for users.2) The content selection process or content disposal process could have been in the flow chart or diagram. It would look better.

laseante
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by...

Bewertet am 22.9.2018

The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

Andrew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs.

Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable.

We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!

Rohan
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Scripting tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

Ease of use and allows for great call control

Some scripts tend to be a bit wordy and impacts keeping the consumer on the phone.

Kumaresan
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Coding

Bewertet am 14.9.2022

Easy navigation for access denial reason

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

Brooklyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Yonix has made scripting a breeze

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

No longer must you read scripts from a page or flip through looking for specific phrases. It fits on the side of the page and allows for quick and easy navigation.

Yonix occasionally has a few bugs, but after being reported, with just a quick click of a button, they are fixed within the business day.

Easy and functional

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

The ease of use as a daily end-user is convenient for our specific application of using as an integrated script with our product makes everything easily accessible

Navigation integration with our interface sometimes has issues (i.e. clicking back causing the entire web browser to go back)

Fast and Efficient!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

It helped our company go to one automated system! Before we used paper scripts and it could be confusing. Now we can trust that we are helping our clients correctly!

It took a few times running through to get the hang of it. It was a life saver once I got used to it though!