Nutshell Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Buchhaltung

A Full Featured Sales CRM

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

Our sales staff was apprehensive at first as there were lots of bells & whistles and a little worn out with the previous jumps from one CRM to the other. But within two weeks everyone fell in love with Nutshell and completely on board significantly contributing to an increased close ratio.

This CRM walks the less experienced sales rep through the entire sales process even recommending when to follow up even suggesting additional steps should be taken to get to the close. Upon close it automatically updates the customer database and the task management features facilitate the onboarding process. It also has a neat "Click-to-Call" feature that calls and optionally records directly from your prospect list providing an excellent sales training vehicle.

We would like to have seen the developers respond more quickly to feature suggestions but as a Sales CRM it is untouchable.

• Branche: Maschinerie

Excellent CRM for our Niche Application - Best of Multiple Reviewed/Used

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

Excellent! The customer service has been responsive and the system has been 100% reliable.

Barrier to entry was low with minimal upfront cost needed to evaluate the software. Ease of use for a small company with minimal resources to devote to developing, executing, and maintaining the system.

So far the only con that we have experienced has been in the reporting functions. This could be a by-product of our unique needs or our lack of resources available to investigate it further. It does seem limited compared to Salesforce.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Nutshell gewählt wurde

Cost. Ease of implementation and end user usage.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud
nicole
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don't use a lot of the features, I just simply write notes about customers.

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

It stores information about my clients. (Though it's not easy to get or use that information later on.)

I like that's it's web based, and that it can store information about my clients. That's really about it.

I dislike very much that I cannot search using CTRL + F for stuff on a clients page. I'll have a lot to look though and I'll want to search for a specific word, say "lunch" or "meeting." I cannot search for these words. Instead it just pulls up the search bar for people. Very unuseful for a CRM....

I really hate that when I do search, it rarely finds me what I need, and almost never quickly. It's difficult to find phone numbers, if I search someone's name, it'll pull up everyone's not CLOSE to what I'm search for, but somehow not the specific person....

My daily tasks somehow get clogged by what is in the leads... perhaps there's a way around this, but I haven't found it yet. I can't really rely on tasks or to-dos with Nutshell, so I use Trello for that.

I can mostly use Nutshell for just storing stuff about my clients, and even then finding that information months later is not very easy, frustrating and not very helpful.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your frustrations about search. I have added this info to my product list and we will discuss it internally. We appreciate you being a Nutshell customer.

Thomas
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell gives our business the power to grow in a controlled way.

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

Gmail integration. Easy to set up and easy to stay on top of.

There is nothing I dislike. I did give feedback for improvements and these were listened to and implemented.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nutshell

Easy to use. The core functionality as a CRM is close to perfect for us.
Jean-Marie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Perfect solution for startups

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

Everything was really great. From the sales, through deployment, and ongoing support.

Ease of use, easy integration, great customer support, easy to learn and solid documentation, and many more.

Some features need improvement or expansion but our rep told us all the ones we asked about are already in their production queue.

James
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Oh Yes! ......in a nutshell!

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Slick, user friendly even if your not a tech minded person. Your white glove service was so welcome. These things helped us make the decision to run woth Nutshell over others.

So easy to learn and implement for our business. Support was great as well.

Have yet to be disappointed with this package.

Elisabeth
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good tool for small businesses

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

Good overall experience

Good overall experience

1- friendly2- relatively fast training compared to other softwares

1- some parameters are difficult to customize (e.g. linking the lead to an invoice, linking the lead to a ''priority'' criterion, etc.)2- Nutshell sees the enterprise admin as a user (who needs to pay) while it just adds new users and gives them proper access and data backup. It's not really fair.

Joel
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung

Nutshell Review from Silent 6

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Overall I really like everything except for the inability to track tasks by priority. I also think customer support is a bit lacking after hours and it would be nice if you had some extended hours to be able to live chat with someone in support.

Intuitive and easy to learnTracking notes, emails etc is important to us

Tasks can only be prioritized by date so I have begun using another solution to track our tasks and am looking for an all in one solution. Tracking tasks by date is important, but more important to us is the ability to task by priority: Urgent, High, Medium, Low. I need to quickly see every day what tasks are most important and start working on them and many do not need a date. I have recommended Nutshell to another business we partner with and they are also looking for another solution because this feature is lacking.

K Marie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great easy to use tool for our business

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

* Easy to Use* Super Helpful to keep on top of leads * Helps us keep on top and communicate to our 7,000 client base easily

Wish it could add Texting to clients for Free!

Joe
Joe
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Happy with product

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Happy with overall experience. Would definitely recommend as it saves a lot of time and generates a positive ROI.

Relatively easy to use and automated features are very useful. Got several large orders as a result of my email campaigns. Worth the money.

Would like some new templates. Selection seems rather limted.

Insightly
Sebastian

Nutshell is overall a great CRM that incorporates good features and provides great customer...

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

I appreciate the constant updates. Nutshell has some ways to come, so it is nice seeing changes be made. Customer service is always on spot and very friendly. Nutshell support page is great for new employees, referring them straight to there for advice. The adaptability & usability of the interface is very user friendly.

I have been using this software since October of 2014. So far, I think what needs to be implemented on the "Admin/SetUp side" is making sure Products, Reasons why Leads Close, the Sales Process Competitors, and so much more need to be added from the start with Nutshell and the business buying the service. The reason being is because over the last two years, slowly things have been added/removed/changed. So now we have 2 years worth of jumbled data IMO. Going through a thousand leads that only a handful of them have tags on to find out why something was closed via notes or what product was sold is a little silly. I think the setup process should include this for the end user (being our company). Mind you, I was not the one to set up the account with Nutshell so I am unsure if this is something offered, but It helps a lot when running reports on products, etc.

Hey Sebastian!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hear you on the changes over the last couple of years. I will talk to our dev team about the requests you mention below on the Company.

We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything your business needs in a Nutshell!

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Nutshell has proved to be a great tool for managing our customers along with our sales efforts. Having one centralized tool for each team has made transitions, upsells, and growth very simple and organic within our organization. Our Account Executives have been able to stay apprised to all that is happening with their accounts and thus enabling them to ensure their needs are being met and that opportunities for new products are being presented. This product keeps you accountable to your most valuable resource, your customers.

My favorite thing about this software was its mobile interface through the iOS app. Having your CRM in the palm of your hand proved to be incredibly powerful for me. My role is inside sales and account management thus this tool was mostly used while traveling and in route to meet with clients. It was a huge leg up in my ability to prepare, research and plan on the go. Absolutely love it. All of my most important data in a very easy to access format.

The application was great to catalog your inbound contacts through integrations with Gmail. One thing I did not like was that I encountered quite a bit of duplication. It resulted in some manual management of my data to ensure my accounts remained clean and that duplication did not occur and or was reconciled. The system was great to pick up all of this data and to store it but it does need to be something that you keep tabs on and are accountable to manage on a regular cadence.

Sara
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I used to sell CRM and Nutshell is a fantastic value with great features

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Our team is extremely happy with Nutshell. I sold CRM for 6 years before coming to this company and right before using Nutshell. I have been pleasantly surprised by the platform. I have used Sales Force and many other CRMS that can be overkill in features and size for a small team. We are 60 employee company with only a handful of users in Nutshell. For a small team, this tool has been perfect for us.

I love the ease of use. Intuitive UI. They launch new features and improve existing ones.

It has been really difficult to manage duplicates. Lots of dups are created instead of updated. Dups are also suggested when they are no where close to being the same.

Stacey
  • Branche: Fundraising

Nutshell's CRM: A Small Business Lifeline

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

I didn't have a business process until I started working with Nutshell. I had a pile of handwritten notes on my desk calendar and loads of sticky notes on the perimeter of my monitor. Learning my way around a CRM for the first time was intimidating, yet I was able to talk with actual humans when I got stuck, and watch tutorial videos that explained what I wanted to learn. I now put everything I need to know about a client into Nutshell, trusting the process and grateful for the customization and flexibility as my company grows.

It's designed for super easy customization for what I do, and I lean hard on this feature! I also love how the Dashboard feature is set up, allowing me to see at a glance which activities should be tackled each day, and when I've scheduled future to-dos. Nutshell's approach feels like 'the little guy' was thoughtfully considered--and that's me!

I have a tough time with my leads fields frequently reverting back to the default setting that shows all fields, not just the 4 custom ones I've created. This is more of a tech issue, not really a dislike of Nutshell in general.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Pleased with Nutshell

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

The support team is knowledgeable, responsive, cares about your issues and has proactive training available for users.

visually organized and logical data entry screen. Functionality is there to build as robust or simple as the company needs/wants.

It is very easy to self-build an inefficient architecture. Data uploads can be catastrophic if not done correctly. I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Joshua
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Look forward daily toward using nutshell, since I've been able to make it work for me...

many successful placements!

many successful placements!

First and foremost, nutshell has a #1 Customer Service Team! This, in my opinion, is the sole driving force toward effective sales on the part of its users, regardless of the platform/system being used. Then I would add a few other benefits; 1. lead page shows important info all at one glance, 2. availability to search everything (albeit, excluding info logged in the activities section by each individual user), 3. fast input of info when saving info, and many other specific features you've built into the nutshell system.

why not build an automatic clock, showing the time the caller is calling into lead location, maybe next to a number lead. additionally, you would raise the value of your product substantially if you were to build a functionality that allowed a search of the words in the activities (message) section of your lead page. this would allow users an ability to quickly zero in on valuable leads based on previous messages noted. just think when users leave or when their leads are reassigned to different users, how valuable a tool that would be to follow up on hot leads that need to be brought to a close.

Daniel
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly product that has helped our company grow and transcend our industry.

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Nutshell allows a very small company like ours to manage all of our leads and clients in a manner that would be quite challenging without the software. We are a very unique business in a niche industry and Nutshell adapts very well to our needs.

It is pretty easy to get up to speed with the software which has been a nice feature for our organization as we've had multiple people needing to use Nutshell...the reporting and tags have been really helpful..I run a lot of custom reports and using the tag feature on a daily basis.

It has been challenging to be able to connect with support staff about a technical issue. About a year ago, I really enjoyed being able to message with support staff if I had a question..now it seems like I have to wait a day or two for an automated email reply with some links to some possibly related topics of interest.. my questions can be fairly technical and multi-faceted where either use of messaging or simply talking to another human would be more beneficial.

Tyler
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software! New dashboard layout a few months ago has led to some issues

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Cost, Flexibility, API, Reports. Customer service has been responsive, but most of the time its "wait and try again in a while"

we use the dashboard heavily as a team, and the new homescreen layout has made things a little more difficult. We still have issues where items will not "check off" from time to time, or duplicate to-dos from the same process appear. This has decreased since the new layout launched, and I was in contact daily with a customer service rep at that point.

The biggest ongoing issue is that the "to-do" items for leads are now harder to get to. You have to select to-do specifically because it defaults to Activities, and then for it to be useful for us, we need to select "only steps with due times" to avoid having cancelled leads etc. show up. I also re-arrange the panes every morning so that the to-do is the majority of the screen. I'd prefer being able to select a permanent layout instead of re-doing it every day.

Frederik
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, modern features, good integration with 3rd party apps

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Full control of Sales activities and revenue pipeline in the whole company. For the Sales Manager's they can easy follow their team and individuals performance with just a click on a button really.

The main "pro" is the price. Not only it is cheaper compared to 20+ other CRMs I compared before deciding, it is also flexible to go either for Monthly or Annual payment. I can easily add and delete users without any paperwork.

Forecast tool (not flexible for setting up team, currencies, product, week/month split). This has made me totally avoid the forecast and budget (KPIs) feature, which is a shame as the new Sales Report is a step in the right direction. Hopefully the Forecast settings can be more flexible as well, then Nutshell will become a 5 star CRM Software.

Hi Frederik,

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy you are pleased with the pricing options. I have added your forecast flexibility feedback to my list and will discuss internally with our team to see how best to address.

Kristina
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CRM platforms! User friendly and very engaging for our agency!

Bewertet am 8.11.2023

Overall I am extremely please with Nutshell! I like how the platform is laid out. The tools used to help are incredible and the agents that work for Nutshell are easily available to chat with 24/7. They have prompt response time and can almost always solve the issue!

The base platform doesn't have as many perks as Nutshell Pro, but it has to work for your company. Being in home care industry the Nutshell pro made sense for us!

Susan
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for phone numbers and address's but it doesn't match our previous data base - "Maximizer"

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Still waiting to see for the most part - It is a good software to manage people on their calling the customer. Easy Spying on daily use. Glad we are a micro company, can't imagine using Nutshell for 1000 employees

It's an easy software to learn, but Pro is too short because there just aren't any real pro's for our use, but to change would be a nightmare, so we continue in hopes to see improvement.

Would be nice if you could see the "Owner" of the account on the lead no matter who starts the lead - It's constant going back and forth when you have to pay people by commission sales. The search engine could be improved to pickup on Not Exact entries.
It would be nice to see "ALL" the notes regardless if your in a lead or on the main page.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The items you mention below are on our list to address.
We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell family.

Lyle
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell has features I like, but there are serious limitations to aspects of the product.

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Ease of phone calling from the Nutshell App. Tracking of opened emails sent from Nutshell. Ease of access to Customer data through the search function.

The phone App is fairly strong. That I can call and have calls tracked from my phone App. That I know when an email I have sent through Nutshell is opened. There is quick and easy access to all Companies, People and Leads through the search function. That there is a reasonable degree of customization that can occur with Nutshell.

I am very disappointed that Nutshell does not integrate with my Google contacts as this requires me to double entry contacts, arg. I am also very disappointed in the non existent formatting within Nutshell email. In order for me to track whether an email is opened, I have to send it via Nutshell, hence I lose all ability to format good emails.

Antwort von Nutshell

Thanks for your feedback Lyle. We're happy that you like the phone app.

We have placed the deeper integration with Google contacts on our development roadmap to be included in a future release.

Frank

Bethany
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is easy to use. I love that I can track every client from computer or phone.

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

This software is easy to use! I didn't have any clue what "CRM" was, and many of the programs I was looking at required a business background to decode the user manual. Nutshell was intuitive. Knowing how to use my I-Phone and Facebook seemed to be the only background I needed to get started! I have all my clients in Nutshell now. I track what they buy, what classes they take through our company, and what they are likely to buy next. I send e-mails to clients every time they order that are customized to tell them what to buy next. All of this was easy to set up through the Nutshell software!

The only thing I would consider adding to Nutshell is a place to list what they purchased and a place to list what training they have received (other than in notes).

Bethany,

I'm so glad to hear that you've had such a wonderful experience with Nutshell. Our team works very hard to create an enjoyable and intuitive software experience.

Best,

Asya

Alice

We have used Nutshell to keep track of our contacts & leads since around 2013

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

- Straightforward interface; easy to train new people
- The ability to import emails via "bcc@nutshell.com" to keep track of conversations and relationships across many offices
- Easy to bulk upload or update contacts or companies with tags
- Thoughtful reports
- Generally responsive customer support team
- The 'merge duplicates' feature is very helpful

- We have leads open in 2+ currencies and for a while now, the reports have not been converting the amounts into one estimated total in a single currency correctly -- therefore, instead of using the (nice!) built in reports, I am still having to export all the data and do the conversion myself and create the reports again in Excel. If this bug were fixed we would definitely use the reporting feature more often!

Eloise
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Most of the features work well. A few lacks are quite frustrating to my work.

Bewertet am 8.5.2017

Good tracking of process and progress on individual contacts or leads.

Good tracking of process and progress on individual contacts or leads.

I like the ease of navigation, and the timeline for each lead page. The template portion is a real time-saver and help.

The leads list is very frustrating. If I want to follow up on my leads, I want to know how many emails only I have sent. I don't need to know the total emails that includes what others have sent. Now I have to open the lead page to see what and how many emails I have sent to that lead. It is especially time-consuming, as it prevents me from doing a group/mass email, not knowing what kind of email has previously been sent out by me. Also, when I click on "send an email" it would be helpful if all the email addresses for that one lead were automatically included. Also, make all the email addresses visible on the sidebar without having to hover over the blue people card.

Hi Eloise,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback. A customer service representative will contact you directly to assist with you leads and lists that you describe below. I am certain we can figure out a workable solution for you. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community.