VWO Testing Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Nadia
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use comprehensive testing tool

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

VWO has a visual editor so no coding skills are required. Set up is simple, paste code on the website and you are good to start testing. You can set up hypothesis and test them with an A/B, multivariate or split URL test and evaluate the results. Very easy to use and suitable for any technical skill level.

Need to subscribe to one of the higher tier plans to create user segments for targeting and reporting

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Nadia. We are glad that you like the platform and find it suitable for testing. - Venus from VWO

Marc

Solid testing platform

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Easy to use, intuitive solution that makes testing scenarios quick and easy, regardless of technical skill level.

We want to use the platform lots but the incremental pricing options are confusing - we get alerts to big “top up packages” but these don’t seem to exist.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Marc. We are glad that you liked the product. Regarding your concern about pricing and packages, please reach out to us at support@vwo.com and we will surely assist you with it. - Venus from VWO

Amy

VWO Testing

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Good! I love the customer support. They really help you. Other than the numbers reporting wrong, I like the platform.

I like how easy it is to set up a test. It is also easy to see reports.

The calculations aren't always right so I don't trust the lift numbers. I also wish the statistical significance was two tailed.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Amy. Though we are already working on enhancing our reporting further, but the calculations shouldn't be incorrect even as of now. We would really appreciate if you could share your detailed feedback around reporting with us at support@vwo.com. - Venus from VWO

Brittany
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Beware of losing Data and Features with No Warning!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Good turned bad. Customer service does not take accountability. There are no notifications in the software that features or data will eb lost. no email communication nothing. One day all your data nd features go away and they want to charge you more. I would suggest to go find another platform as I am now.

The core functionalists of this software are valuable however read the cons.

We have been using VWO for years and one day they decided to rip features out and separate them meaning if you were doing an Observation test on a webpage and it included, heat map, scroll map, and form data all the data was lost when they decided to separate all those features and charge more. Not only losing the functionality but the data with zero notice. If this is there map for how they choose to run their software I'd beware. A good software doesn't suddenly charge separate for features that were included in a plan. AND WORSE lose all the data associated with it!

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Brittany. And we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Ideally it should not have happened as we ensured that data stays in the account for a specific duration. Please reach out to us at support@vwo.com if there is still anything that we can help you with. - Venus from VWO

Gary
  • Branche: Internet

VWO Review

Bewertet am 1.5.2019

Overall, the experience was okay. VWO did its job on switching out the pages 50/50. For the most part, customer support was was helpful when needed. My only real issue is the way Google Anlytics and VWO sync up.

VWO has come along ways over the years. Setting up VWO through GTM was pretty easy . There were no hassles in creating the campaigns. I also like the way the it handle my split test distribution to my visitors. Support was helpful when requested.

There are a couple of things that can get tricky with VMO. First, Comparing Google Analytics Data with VWO data didn't even come close to matching. When running our latest test I had to use three different sources for measuring my results. Second, Setting up scheduling can be a little difficult if your business is open on different days/hours of the week. Finally, we have a couple of accounts under our profile. Its sometimes tough to tell which account I'm in. There are no visuals outside the grey box to let me know what account I'm in.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you liked our product and customer support. Regarding your concern about data discrepancy amongst VWO and GA and campaign scheduling, we apologize if it didn't work well for you. However, if you are still experiencing any issues, feel free to write back to us at support@vwo.com with the details. We would be happy to assist you further. We have also noted down your feedback around UI and we will surely work on it. - Venus from VWO

Dennis
  • Branche: Großhandel

Great piece of software

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

The ease! And sometimes when we don't have time for a technical release we can use VWO for the visual changes.

It can make your website more slow, but not too much to worry about.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for your valuable review! Glad to know that you have been able to use VWO effectively. Though regarding your point of VWO slowing down your website, it should ideally not happen. Please reach out to us at support@vwo.com and we will help you resolve it. - Venus from VWO

Kelly
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easiest Tool Available for A/B Testing!

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

Testing is becoming sooo important for all websites nowadays. You need to be constantly testing to see what converts, what doesn't and what works best. VWO makes it easy to do this as you can run many tests on different domains at the same time.

VWO is the best software for setting up A/B tests. It has great features that make it easy to split test headlines/copy/images without needing to get a developer involved. It will also estimate how long your test will take to complete based on incoming traffic. This makes it easy to give ETAs for results. I also appreciate the fact that you can test certain things on mobile vs desktop. Their customer support is also excellent.

VWO can be tricky to learn at first, but has great documentation available for its many features. Their support team is very helpful as well if you have any questions. There is not much to dislike about VWO.

Antwort von Wingify

Hi Kelly, thanks for sharing your review! Glad to know that you like the tool and the support service. In case you ever get stuck with any feature, please feel free to get in touch with us at support@vwo.com and we will be happy to arrange a training session for you.
~Neha from VWO

Rob
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Split testing made easy

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

The examples of things to test is like a marketing mentorship program. Some great ideas. Split testingtext changes is easy to setup

The coolest ideas for testing require some web development time. Very cool stuff, but you need a team (designer, developer, marketer) to work together to really take advantage of what the software offers.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Since Conversion Rate Optimization is a process to enhance the website's overall conversions, it does require analyzing the data and planning the changes accordingly. So we completely agree that the entire implementation requires resources. This in general results in campaigns which are well thought of than the ones that are created with ad hoc changes. I would like to mention here that we do have an in-house team of experts who can help you with all aspects of CRO. Reach out to them at services@vwo.com if you are looking to avail such a service. - Venus from VWO

Andrew
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great piece of kit

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

Changing one marketing channel to optimise will reap the benefits of that channel. Change your site with improvements and you will see an uplift across all your channels. Whether its VWO or any of the good split testing pieces of software its a no brainer to get one of these installed.

The set up and ease of integration was easy. The interpretation of the results is well laid out as well. Overall it is a very productive acquisition and an essential piece of software to improve performance.

It's not the cheapest and I know of other reputable products on the market that also do a good job for less but as this was recommended and I haven't used any other CRO / A/B testing software I can only speak of this which is very good. There has been a couple of limitations around more complex testing but that may be down to our understanding of the product to date.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Andrew. We are really glad that you liked our platform and found it easy to integrate with your website. - Venus from VWO

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A good tool for AB testing

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

VWO is easy to use and setup for performing AB test on your website to bring about incremental improvements. One can run simple AB tests comparing amongst two different URLs or run two variations and also execute multi variate tests wherein multiple changes and their impact can be attributed to the changes.

The integration and data benchmarking with analytics tool is something which can be improved. Results on VWO dashboards and on integration analytics tools may vary on occasions leading to confusion on the outcomes.

Emma

User-Friendly, Data-Oriented Tool

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Increasing website form fills, understanding the user journey, understanding drop-off points.

This tool allows users to dive very deep into what they're trying to research or gather data on. It can do a ton and get very granular, but is still user friendly at the same time. The results it provides are very detailed and helpful.

It doesn't work quite as well for smaller websites that don't get a ton of traffic.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Emma. Regarding your concern on low traffic, we have recently come up with a new testing algorithm that could help you test on low traffic. We will be happy to give you early access of this feature. Please reach out to us at support@vwo.com for this. Happy to help! - Venus from VWO

Cody
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great CRO platform

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Ease of use and its overall capabilities.

It's a bit pricy compred to Optimizely and Google Optimize.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to know that you like the product. Regarding your concern about VWO's pricing, though the pricing is closely mapped with feature list but do share us a note at support@vwo.com around your thoughts on how to better price our product and we will connect you to our strategy team. - Venus from VWO

Michele
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

So easy to use!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

Great! It’s an amazing tool.

Great! It’s an amazing tool.

I’m not a web developer but a designer. I just have basically html knowledge. VWO doesn’t even require that. I’m able to impress my boss by running A/B tests all on my own without her needing to involve developers. It’s pretty amazing. And if I ever have a question about how to do something, they’re very prompt in answering my emails.

Sometimes it would be difficult for me to do design the variation. I would click on something, and it wouldn’t act how I wanted it to. Took me a bit of time so get the variation to look exactly how i wanted it to.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Please write to us at support@vwo.com if you have any specific feedback around UI and we will be happy to discuss about the same. - Venus from VWO

Jeremy

Fantastic testing platform

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

Great way to quickly setup and deploy optimization tests.

Great way to quickly setup and deploy optimization tests.

Ease of setup and use, targeting and segmentation of data.

I wish there was a way to override or reset variations that a user has already been cookied for.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Jeremy! Glad to know that you find VWO easy to use. Regarding your feedback on resetting the variation, a user always sees the same variation so as to maintain a consistent UI experience for him. However, if you can share further details of your use case with us at support@vwo.com, we can surely have further discussion around it. - Venus from VWO

William
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Takes and Implements Feedback

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

We were able to dramatically increase conversion rate, with not only the tools but their expertise.

We were able to a part of their beta program where they would roll out the most recent updates to our account. This was a great way to try new features and be able to communicate our feedback to the team.

It is a little pricey, but we got a lot of value, so no real complaints.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, William! We really appreciate it. - Venus from VWO

Ryan

Solid A/B testing performance

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

The software is web-based and easy to use. It only requires a small javascript tag to be added to pages. We have been using the software for around three years, the A/B testing and heatmap tools have helped us greatly to understand how our visitors are interacting with the site.

I feel the A/B test editor is a little tricky to use at times, especially the variation list pop-up. I think the design needs to be a bit more clear, as I cannot see how to delete a variation from the pop-up list.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to know that you like the product. And we have noted down your feedback around the visual editor and will surely pass it on to our Product Team. - Venus from VWO

Elaine

A good, moderately priced tool

Bewertet am 24.1.2017

VWO was easy to start testing with. To "install" it on your site, you just add a small chunk of JavaScript to your site, and then you manage everything else from within the VWO website.

I liked how easy it was to set up tests. You can do most things visually, but it's also easy to target specific HTML, paste in code, change CSS, add JavaScripts, all sorts of things. For page-level (not sitewide) optimization, it's about the best I have found. It's very comparable to the Google Optimize beta.

One of the things I didn't like about VWO was that it made my websites load slower, and sometimes there was page flicker. The support team takes quite awhile to respond and you can tell their primary language is not English. Usually I had to solve my own problems, but usually I was able to figure things out. All in all, I would use it again if Google Optimize hadn't allowed me into the beta.

- Very easy to set up

Jennifer
  • Branche: Immobilien

Good Cost-Effective Testing Tool

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

All key features at a more reasonable cost than competitors

Data tracking often doesn't match up with other sources. The VWO stats can be misleading.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing the feedback, Jennifer. We are glad that you liked the product. Regarding your concern about data metrics, if you are experiencing issues with the numbers, you can share details with us at support@vwo.com. We would be happy to assist you further. - Venus from VWO

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great way to add revenue to your business through A/B testing

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

It's very user friendly and makes it easy to set up any kind of website test with very little code knowledge.

There is a slight "flicker" on some of the testing. This can skew your testing slightly.

• Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best Testing Software Available

Bewertet am 5.10.2019

Overall, we enjoy working with VWO more than most other website testing platforms.

As an agency, we use a variety of website testing softwares such as VWO and Optimizely depending on what the client has. VWO is by far the best to run tests in AND the data they provide is insightful and actionable, which always makes me and the client happy.

The biggest pushback I've gotten on VWO is when we recommend the platform to clients who are interested in CRO but don't have any kind of software. Sometimes when we make the recommendation to move forward with VWO we hit roadblocks when it's time to implement the tests/code on the actual site.

Antwort von Wingify

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. Regarding your concerns around implementation, please share the details with us at support@vwo.com and we are sure that we will be able to assist you with the same. - Venus from VWO

Clair
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great A/B Testing Tool

Bewertet am 19.12.2019

We are helping clients make informed decisions about their websites.

We are helping clients make informed decisions about their websites.

This tool enables us to make advanced a/b testing recommendations to our clients.

It's very expensive for our agency, which makes it difficult to defend to management.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing the feedback. We'd love to chat with you on better ways to price our product. Drop us a line: support@vwo.com and we'll connect you to our strategy team. - Venus from VWO

Mark
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Absolutely awesome!

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

The ability to edit items online that need to be fixed ASAP without needing IT to upload the files for us is a huge help when mistakes are found.

The ability to fix items on the fly when items online were uploaded with mistakes.

Not able to edit items in <head> tag, sometimes a title tag, a script or other item needs to be edited.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback, Mark! Also, we agree that you cannot edit the head section elements directly via editor, however you can certainly add custom JS code in the code editor to make these changes. Do try it out! - Venus from VWO

Jamie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Decent software, not a great UI

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

A good amount of features for the price compared to competitors

It seems they got caught up in the trend of single-page javascript framework apps. Looks pretty, but clunky and not particularly easy to use.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jamie! We are already working on the UI aspect of the VWO app and you will see some valuable enhancements soon. - Venus from VWO

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Apparel Website A/B Testing

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

Gave me the data that I needed to make changes to the site that helped drive revenue. So excellent experience.

Pretty easy to set up tests and see results.

It's not an intuitive software, so it did take quite a bit of training for me to understand how to set up tests.

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Glad to know that you like using VWO and find it easy to use. Regarding your other feedback, we are continuously working on the UI aspect of the tool and you will soon see some valuable enhancements. - Venus from VWO

Laurie
Laurie
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

AB Testing Made Easy

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

We wanted to better understand how variants of our website would impact the conversion rate for property bookings

The ease of which it enabled me to enact AB tests to different segments of website traffic without much input from IT beyond the initial tagging.

At first I didn't find the surveys tool as easy to use as I would have liked, but subsquent updates streamlined this and it's now FANTASTIC

Antwort von Wingify

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are really glad to know that you like the product and find it easy to use. - Venus from VWO