Geckoboard Bewertungen

Geckoboard

Konzentriere Dich auf die wirklich wichtigen Metriken, mit einem schön einfachen Daten-Dashboard von Geckoboard.

4.7/5 (32 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Chat-based customer support second to none - friendly and inviting app

Bewertet am 26.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Stellar customer support, easy to use user interface, a lot of support for 3rd party analytics apps. App that keeps getting more features - app is alive development-wise and trustworthy.

I believe the best aspect of the app is the in-browser chat support. I've received so much support and suggestions and advice from them that I've never experienced such prompt and helpful customer support before with any app. I've been asked to check out new features in a demo, too, which was wonderful - after a few months, the features in the demo were added to the app itself.

I feel like there is a good reason to reach out to the customer support team and ask for features, as they seem open to them - this is not a company run by shark-like salesmen/saleswomen, but a developer-led company - where things that are difficult to do are eventually made easier to accomplish, and so on.

I've received such stellar customer support from people and all others that I'm really quite awed. You're doing very, very well.

I know Geckoboard will keep on becoming a better app, little by little, and that is a good feeling to have.

There are limitations to Geckoboard - I might not always be able to find a solution that suits me the best way - there are always some ways to improve the workflow - but the way the customer support listens to use and implements features or provides help pretty much negates any cons I might have with it.
One thing maybe is that I'm not able to "park" a dashboard so that it's settings are kept safe even though I have downgraded from two dashboards to one dashboard.

And another is that there is no way to select multiple objects and copy them to another dashboard quickly.

But my experience overall has been that if I ask for something, and it's not there, it might get implemented in the future.

Another thing is that I was getting errors from MixPanel, but was not able to see what the error was - this is another thing that can be improved from Geckoboard aspect, it's not a con it's just a missing feature that could be implemented in the future.

Mit Google übersetzen

Enabling a data driven culture!

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

At some point almost 2 years ago we realized that we needed to make the information from our 30+ systems (used on a daily basis by different teams) accessible to everyone. It made no sense asking people to go into individual apps to run reports and/or look at data.

After digging around for a while and toying with different solutions we can into Geckoboards which proved to be the best app for this. Why? Well because it solved our problem right then and there and required a minimal time to setup and to connect with our current systems (we have 10 that have direct integration with Geckboards and for the others we use custom widgets).

We now have 14 TVs (48") scattered across the office displaying strategical information about our system, customers, performance, etc. Each dashboard is created taking in mind the teams that are around so that we can show the most relevant information. For example around the customer service team we display metrics from ZenDesk (customer service), Salesforce (sales / implementations), Basecamp (current implementations) and New Relic (application health). This has enabled our customer service team to know what's going on at any given point.

On top of this Geckoboard has some great case studies (https://www.geckoboard.com/learn/case-studies/#.Vjy3b66rQUE) that you can use to learn more about how other organizations are reaching a higher employee engagement by using dashboards and a data driven culture.

From a technical perspective we use Raspberry Pi (the newer ones) to power the dashboards on the TVs.

In conclusion this is a great tool that has brought big changes to the company. I would strongly recommend it to anyone that's serious on sharing data with their team.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship to Geckoboard other than being a VERY happy customer.

- Out of the box integration with some of the most popular systems out there (almost 70 as of now).
- Ease of use to setup the dashboards. Basically point and click.
- Beautiful widgets that make looking at a dashboard enjoyable (if seen some things out there that give you nightmares when you look at them).
- Advanced options that allow integrations with your own in house systems via simple JSON pushes or pulls.
- Easy to setup rotation between different dashboards (they call them loops).
- Excellent customer service.

- I think that it's gotten a bit pricey (we signed up early on so we have a better price) for newer companies to jump onboard.
- The documentation can be improved. Sometimes you add a Widget but you don't really know what parameters are used to pull the data behind the scenes.
- Need to have more granular options in times between loops. Currently offer 10s, 20s, 30s, 1 min, 5 min. Should have an option to setup X minutes (or at least every minute for the first 10 minutes).

Great for Managing with KPIs

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Geckoboard makes it really easy to publish your team's KPI's, and make them visible to the entire team or company. It connects to the tools we use everyday, and requires very little setup.

It is a great solution for quick deployment. However, you don't have as much control over the metrics and how they are displayed. You can write custom integrations if needed, however if you require a lot of customization it might be better to build something in-house.

Expensive, but good tool

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Geckoboard makes your data pretty and can be put on a screen. Very easy to use, but also comes with a price.

Geckoboard makes it fairly easy for developers to connect database data with a good looking dashboard. The dashboard has the features that are needed, and it even has a pre-made set of graphics that you can use to visualize your data.

The price is high for this type of tool. Mixpanel and other similar data tools have similar dashboards, which are agree not at pretty as Geckoboard, but they have the same functionality.

7.0/10

Excellent Marketing Dashboard for Small Business

Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Tracking marketing KPIs from multiple data sources and displaying them in a visually appealing, simple format is not an easy (or inexpensive) thing to do. Geckoboard makes this possible at a much more affordable price than its competitors, and provides a user experience that is nothing short of fantastic. We pull in a variety of data from sources like Google Analytics, MailChimp, social channels, and ecommerce platforms to easily track our progress on the metrics that matter most to our business.

Lots of integrations from the services that matter most to us, fantastic drag and drop UI, easy onboarding experience, relatively low cost, nice "at-a-glance" reporting for KPIs, enthusiastic and friendly support staff

Doesn't directly integrate to Amazon Seller Central (for 3rd party sellers who sell on Amazon), may take some time to set up (especially for less technical users), but this is true for any dashboard with multiple integrations (and Geckoboard makes this as easy as possible).

Mit Google übersetzen

An excellent hosted dashboard tool for real-time display in clear easy to view graphics

Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good pre-configured integration with Zendesk, Google Sheets, Trello and many more. Simple set-up, reliable and focussed on conveying information in a clear way.

Customisation of colors etc is a "premium" feature and should be included for more basic low-cost users, not only Enterprise-wide use. Also, there is limited scope for scaling numbers etc, which can be frustrating.

Mit Google übersetzen

Geckoboard is the best dashboard tool, let alone cloud base software , I've ever used!

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No training needed. No reading manuals needed. The ease of use and intuitiveness of this platform is untouched by most software's out there. The out of box integrations with Zendesk, Salesforce is incredibly valuable for us and is the exact data we were looking for. The customer support is extremely helpful and friendly. They are constantly adding more addons and upgrading their current ones.

Overall, you can setup very clean and professional dashboards with Geckoboard in a matter of minutes.

Mit Google übersetzen

Geckoboard is great, except for the randomly disconnecting service accounts

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Geckoboard has been a great tool for us as we use it to track all sorts of internal metrics. We have several boards on a shared loop displayed in our main office space for maximum visibility to the team.

A++ customer support. I have encountered several issues/had obscure questions and the support team went above and beyond to solve any problems.

Only major complaint- connected Service accounts (such as Facebook) expire randomly and must be manually updated but Geckoboard does not have a notification system to let you know. Only when I happen to look over and see that the particular board is not updating, then I know to go in and reconnect the accounts. Also had to reach out to Support the first time to find out why the account disconnected in the first place.

Mit Google übersetzen

Phenomenal, reasonably priced metrics dashboards

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Geckoboard is phenomenal, top to bottom, and their team is always exceedingly helpful when I reach out with issues or questions.

My favorite part of Geckoboard is the easy of use and simplicity. It is truly plug-and-play, and with so many API connections.

The only thing to complain about is the lack of customization until you reach a certain billing threshold, but I understand their thought process behind that and believe it keeps the product reasonably priced.

Geckoboard Review

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I am happy to respond to your announcement about work as published in the local newspapers or Balnt My qualifications are highly commensurate with what they are arguing for in the Declaration.

I have read about your company in local newspapers, I have sufficient knowledge about your production ..... I am very interested in working for a company working in .....You as business owners.

I inform you that I have a good knowledge of some computer software such as ...

I would appreciate your meeting with you to learn more about my capabilities.

I inform you that if I do not hear your response after several days, I will call to confirm the arrival of the letter and CV.

During that time, if you would like more information, I would be happy to contact you.

Thank you for your interest in my order, and the time you gave me.

Nothing- Excellent network work-
The truth is that there are no negatives in the sense of negatives, but I hope that the accessibility is easier than that so that the majority, especially the places where the networks are weak and not available to all

I love it - we track our marketing KPIs

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We used spreadsheets before, Geckoboard made tracking KPIs less time consuming for us.
I love the live dashboards feature

Don't have many options to customize how the dashboard looks to our company's brand and voice. I wish it was possible

Mit Google übersetzen

Ideal dashboard for the office

Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run two ASUS Chromebits with Geckboard in our office. It's a critical component for us to keep track of our Business intelligence as well as Server Performance.

Coolest part is probably the custom data that can be fed in combined with the prebuilt widgets.

The pricing is steep. And it is missing some widget components (connections) with AWS but that's just about it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great big screen solution for Zendesk

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allows us to easily visualise metrics from Zendesk in real time so that we can see how the day is progressing

Sometimes it can be tricky to work out how to display what you're looking for but support is excellent

Mit Google übersetzen

Extremely easy to use one-stop shop analytics dashboard

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Showing the higher ups key statistics and company performance metrics in a very attractive, intuitive visual format.

How easy it was to take raw data from our company, and manipulate it via the Geckobard software to display in a pretty, easy to read, impactful format .

Didn't provide a ton of recommendations for uses for the dashboard (common uses, examples, ideas, etc.

Great support experience

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Support team are amazing and support people who are not 100% IT savvy. Widgets have everything required to show your company or department exactly where the team is at.

More personalisation. But that's a minor con. It's the data that is more important and Geckoboard supports that.

Great dashboard tool!

Bewertet am 7.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We have been using Geckoboard to track the key metrics for our platform since early this year. We tried out a few different platforms before we settled on Geckoboard. We plan to continue using Geckoboard for a long time. Not to mention the improvement the dashboard has brought to our operations by focusing us on our key numbers in real time and having them available on the office wall and wherever our team is located around the world.

Gecko was extremely easy to get set up on and start seeing real data immediately. The interface looks great and the cost is reasonable. It's accessible from anywhere and easy to share results.

Most of the integrations are very easy to set up but you do need some developer time to pull internal data, which shouldn't really come as a surprise.

Mit Google übersetzen

Love it, can't imagine life without it now.

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very flexible, provides visible realtime KPIs and MI that motivates the team. Geckoboard has helped us improve service delivery tenfold through simply being able to see exactly how we are doing.

Fantastic Selection of Integrations But Not Responsive and Lacks Customization

Bewertet am 8.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

We've got all of our clients set up on our board so that we can monitor how well they're performing each month. It's a great dashboard that we have on display in our office and have set as a desktop for our executives.

Incredible selection of integrations.

Lacks responsiveness. It's a fixed layout for width and height so difficult to resize for different viewports.
Lacks any color scheme customization. We'd love to build our own color palette but there's no option.

AWESOME DASHBOARD!!!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The easy of use...I literally created a fully capable dashboard showing all of our contact center data in less than 30 min. This tool is amazing. It impressed my boss, who is very hard to impress.

I loved that Geckoboard has a ton of apps to integrate with, but I would like to see a bit more. Also, when using the 'custom widget' feature, I did see some "loading failed" errors, which is odd since its pulling data from the app its linked to. But all in all, I love this product!

7.0/10

easy quick visuals

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

enables the wider business to see web metrics as an easy to use dashboard. Enables data with maps to give overall impression of business spread. Auto update for live stats.
Configuration is easy.
Can share key stats with colleagues and clients alike.
The Info is Live which is a real bonus.
Custom widgets are really useful.

Could integrtrae a little more with other tools but still allows csv or txt imports, not yet found an API to do it seamlessly and as "live" as everything else.

Very useful

Bewertet am 3.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Good tool to check the stats from different services like GA and Pingdom. Must have for huge IT companies and sites with 1,000,000+ traffic. You can check everything you want almost in real time. 404 errors, sign ups, leads and sales.

Customizable options
Good design
Option to share dashboard

Sometime you need Zapier to get stats
Huge price at this moment
No auto setup for beginners

Geckoboard rocks

Bewertet am 9.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Here at HotelQuickly we use Geckoboard for more than a year and are very happy with the service we get. Never had any issues. We have different dashboards setup for each team, works very well.

- Ease of use
- Fast

The Drag&Drop of the dashboard items could be easier (multiple boxes)

Mit Google übersetzen

Brilliantly simple but powerful dashboard tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Visibility of KPIs and tracking of performance issues and site availability

Very reasonably priced, great feature set and multiple integrations that make setup very easy. Lots of great styles and graphs to get going with.

I wish I had more customisation of the graphs and more finite control of the components, but that is it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great and simple app, lacks some customization options

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Setting up Geckoboard is super easy, within a few minutes i had all the KPI's I needed and it connects seamlessly to my data sources.

Some of the charts and tables lack customization, the font size can't be changed and some of the charts are just too simple to be of any use.

6.0/10

Geckoboard is great

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Geckoboard provides a fast and simple way to build a dashboard with your main KPIs. It is especially suited for live tracking. The custom widgets are also a great tool that allow modeling according to your needs.