Lucidpress

Einfach zu bedienende Design- und Markenvorlagen-Plattform.

4,6 /5 (247 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,6

Easy To Use For Non-Designers

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love how I can just login to this software online since my Chrome Book cannot download software. I am having a great experience using this.

Since I am a non-designer, it is a very useful application. I like how the creative team can lock certain aspects of a logo so that the brand integrity is always there. Being able to contribute to content creation helps ease the burden on the creative and accelerates overall creativity.

There really isn't much to dislike with this software, it is so useful for our team. I wish I could do more with the software but it is a little to complicated for me.

Tammy S.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use and priced well for my small business

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Trying to catch and capture my clients and leads with professional marketing flyers and postcards. Print companies cost too much and I don't like not being in control of the art and placement. I use lucidpress for flyers, programs, catalogs and social media posts.

I love how easy it is to put together flyers and advertisements. I am not a graphics designer and I cannot afford to have a marketing department so this service has been great for our small business. I really LOVE the image manager the best :)

Really? I don't have too many complaints. Maybe more templates that make it faster to create my flyers but I don't really have anything about lucidpress that I don't like.. and that's pretty amazing.. I use this tool daily.

William S.

Likely the Best and Easiest Magazine program

Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Lucid Press is the best magazine creator I have used. I have tried Adobe InDesign, which is similar but that program seems to be one in which you have to hand-build all the pages you want and have to know PhotoShop to use it. I will stay with Lucid Press.

Unlike Adobe InDesign, Lucid Press is more of a drag and drop interface. It has a lot of pre-formatted templates you can choose from or you can start with a blank and design from scratch.

Sometimes the tech staff 'fixes' things that don't need fixing but it's stuff you get used to. The biggest problem I have with it is it does not create a page with even lines at the bottom. I have suggested this a few times but it's apparently still on the to-do list.

Kent K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Free version is useful for many purposes

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lucidpress was a dream solution for the very small nonprofit organization I was working with when I first discovered it (7+ years ago). It offered tools and features that allowed us to create promotional materials like posters, fliers, forms, reports, etc. It now limits the print quality within the free version to a point that it is only useful for creating quick art for social media. For that purpose, I still recommend it occasionally.

Highlights of Lucidpress include sharing and collaborating on files, as well as being to work on files from anywhere with internet access.

They have severely hobbled the quality of files that can be downloaded with a paid version.

Miranda F.
Branche: Hochschulbildung

Great & easy tool!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very flexible for making flyers/posters, post cards, etc. Much more affordable & easier to use than Adobe products, especially if you're new to making the aforementioned items. Lots of helpful insights & tutorials in the FAQ section that allow for self-teaching. Love the ease & options for downloading.

It's a very simple interface to learn. I appreciate how easily pictures can be imported & the variety of templates available to use. I like how easily I can collaborate or share documents with others. Also, the download features, where you optimize the download based on how the document will be viewed, is a highlight as well.

Often glitchy. When the document is enlarged to 100% in view mode, can't scroll to see the whole file. Sometimes alignment feature doesn't work between text boxes. Difficult to know exactly what resolution photos need to be for them to show up clearly.

Sonia D.
Branche: Personalwesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Incredible tool to create marketing material

Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far we’ve had a great experience using Lucidpress. It's been nearly two years since we switched from Canva and we're not likely to give it up anytime soon. We use Lucidpress for our marketing documents (printed and web versions) and we enjoy its user friendly interface.

Many very useful features that enable the quick creation of ebooks, brochures and more.

It’s a fairly complete tool and the only thing we could have more of, would be the selection of shapes to choose from.

Mariah R.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

AMAZING for emerging creative professionals!

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product was SO user-friendly versus other design software, which is what I needed when I first began my career in graphic design and marketing. As an independent freelancer, it gave me the tools to remain innovative for every marketing client. To create the best content, and go above and beyond with Lucidpress!

SIMPLE to use! I can access all documents and designs from any computer, premium tools and design templates, so much storage space! Super inexpensive to extend storage space.

Compatibility: Limited formats to save documents + open various design file types.

Lucas M.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A simple, light and uncomplicated image editing software

Bewertet am 31.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A much lighter equivalent of image design softwares.

SImple and very resource-light image editor, has most of the tools and effects non-designers would need to make fliers for a small business

The free version lacks some significant features, that are completely absent of quite limited in comparison to their paid counterparts, however that is completely understandable from a product selling point of view. Also can present a few glitches to users, but these usually get fixed in a couple updates

Merald H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent option for external communications

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We enjoyed the flexibility of this software and the ability to share and edit documents with people across our community and across the state. The dynamic presentations we can create with Lucidpress are very valuable to our organization.

The image library tool is fine, we did find it would be easier to insert pictures in documents without that barrier.

Rivka H.

Bewertet am 11.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has been a great tool for creating the layout for my children's books and coloring books before publishing them. It is simple and easy to use even for someone without a background in more advanced design tools like myself. I am so glad I found this tool!

Like anything else, even though it is easy there is a bit of a learning curve.

Ac G.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Taking traditional media tools online

Bewertet am 22.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am overcoming the need to print my magazine. Over 40% of the readership obtained comes through referrals and that is because the magazine is easy to share digitally, through WhatsApp or other social media platforms with only a few clicks. Not needing to print the magazine is a major advantage. The fact that the framework for the design possibilities are in place, also gives me the chance to work within my own means with clients and not have any type of overbearing requirements that cannot be handled.

The software gives the ease of use of all the major components that go into page production. It even adds features like page advance, buttons, link, and video capabilities. Users are easily engaged with the interactive features that can be built into the design. Having a magazine for wedding planning or real estate are two of the major stylistic endeavors, although some non-military organizations have shown their craft behind Lucidpress and many corporate leadership brochures have been developed as well. Making a page turner, that also incorporates many swype characteristics in photo galleries and scrolling text, it's easy for some readers to pick up their phone or tablet more than once to view a source. The high resolution quality of Lucidpress that is evident on desktop truly shows the optimum performance needed to get the layout with all the detailed elements on screen to the viewer.

In some cases, I would like to add some html onto the pages like in WordPress. For instance, something like a clickboard or text entry form. Some clients and myself would like to have the magazine work in a static browser outside of being connected to Wi-Fi to work offline on a tablet.

Sudhir G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lucidpress is a versatile online publishing software which is cost-competitive and feature-rich.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lucidpress is a wonderful and dynamic online publishing software resource which caters to every level of need and skill. Lucidpress scores major points in its editing features which also includes uploading your customized fonts.

The layout of the features is well spaced out and easy to manage, which helps the designer to seamlessly work without experiencing any hiccups (read: crashes). It is a very cost-effective (cost-competitive) alternative to various desktop publishing software.

It has some lovely touches when it comes to embedding things viz. Youtube videos. This is a boon for those who wish to add spice to their online newsletters.

It has a wonderful Image Manager (though it would be great if some tweaks such as Folders were added), but it works efficiently nonetheless. The ability to access images from Google Drive, Dropbox and even Flickr gives it wins in this regard.

What I TRULY love the most is its ease of use. As a non-regular designer, I needed a good software system to design documents at work and create fliers and newsletters for our local non-profit club without causing a major damage to my pocket. With Lucidpress, I was set up and working on my documents in no time after registering.

The absence of a comprehensive image library. Lucidpress needs to, at least, have a PNG based graphic icons library which users can use in their documents. As it is an online based system, providing Stock images would be a plus.

Also, the absence of an app (Android/iOS) with at least basic features.

Marci R.
Branche: Immobilien

Great Product

Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ease of use is what I like most. It’s very user friendly.

In my opinion it is missing some features such as the ability to create charts and graphs. I would also like the ability to add some more artistic flair to my documents and to have a wider variety of preset templates like Canva offers.

Travis J.
Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Solid Publishing Product

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software has been clutch during my time hear. It's helped raise a lot of awareness and resources. Great for semi-pro shop.

- always upgrading (sometimes don't like some of the upgrades though)
- ease of use
- cloud based
- pretty flexible

- not enough cloud storage for true needs without upgrading to level of service that we don't need any other features for
- could have better tutorials to help new users get started (video walkthroughs, etc)
- sometimes updates make work more difficult
- needs to allow customization for default features
- I hate that I can't use arrows to scroll through fonts

Paul M.
Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Awesome option for those wanting to not be tied to Publisher

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being a Chromebook/G-Suite district, Lucidpress allows our staff to continue to make high quality newsletters and flyers on any device (since it's cloud based) without being tied to the Microsoft Office product. The ability to collaborate and integrate into Google Classroom and Google Drive has also been very beneficial.

Web based with a nice variety of features. Simple to use but powerful. Can be centrally managed and licenses can be distributed, as needed, using the Lucidpress Team feature. Cheap for K-12 entities (about $50 per license, per year). LucidPress is a great alternative from Microsoft Publisher even for those institutes that may use the Educational free version of Office 365 (which doesn't include Publisher). Allows for collaboration and makes creating newsletters and flyers easy for even the non-technical user. Connects easily with Google Drive and Google Classrooms.

With a fairly large set of options and features, "Publisher only" trained staff or those who are "tech-nervous" are initially a little intimidated by the options they have. However, after showing them the basics in under 5 minutes, they can usually create professional looking newsletters.

Lucidpress

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Lucidpress gets the job done and is a good resource for someone just starting out or looking to do some quick designing. I wouldn't recommend it to more affluent designers, but newbies should certainly consider adding it to their tool belt of programs.

Lucidpress is a good resource for basic level design rendering with a clean and simple user interface. It gets the job done. The company offers a free demo as well so you can do some basic testing of functionality before committing to spending money on it. The ease-of-use is a prominent feature that makes it a great tool for designers and non-designers alike. I would highly recommend this to people looking to do their own design work on a very basic level.

There is unfortunately a very limited selection of free templates to use and no library of icons or stock graphics to pull from. It limits and inhibit users some in the process. It would be a great feature to consider adding to make the software more worth the money.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Linh L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Been using Lucidpress for nearly two years and it has been a wonderful experience.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.6.2017

Getting paid.

Lucidpress is a great online-based software for those who cannot download software on their computers. As a chromebook user, it was a handy tool for me to create, edit and download PDFs I have created. I created things from flyers to presentations to postcards. Easy to use and simple to use. Lucidpress is great to use when you need basic editing tools from Adobe InDesign.

More features! Lucidpress should use more work on the picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast doesn't work too well, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Hanah S.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Beautiful Template Designs!

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This site is perfect for creative people and people who just need help getting something done. They can make simple event pamphlets or even simple business cards. There are a variety of options. I needed a site a few months ago to help me with my posts and blog newsletters. This site allowed me to create and I was able to work on my projects with no issue. I am glad I found this site and it’s helped me with my creative process as well. Simple and affordable prices as well.

This site has to be one of my top favorites. I love how I am able to create so many different visual projects with this site. I have blog posts and writer posts that I create daily. I also work on newsletters and this site helps me get each assignment done. I love how I have so many choices in templates and I can create with each template design. I especially love the book template designs and the newsletter template designs. I also enjoy being creative with each one and it’s not overly time-consuming. I get to be free with what I am trying to do. I like how each button I need to work on my designs is on the left side of the page and very easy to get to. I love how I can go to my recent document section without a problem and I love the option of being able to upload my own images for each project. I love the amount of storage space offered and that’s a good amount for me. My user settings are broken down and easy to understand. Finally my other favorite thing about this site is that I am able to connect with Microsoft and also Google Drive.

I dislike only one thing about this site. I don’t like how there are only two free templates to work with when you are working on a book cover. It would be nice to have at least a few more .I know it’s the free version I have been using for a while, but it would be nice to have more.

Lareesa S.

Great budget design option

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's so easy to work with and reasonable investment for my small business. I'm not a designer by trade, so I don't need a full suite of capabilities - I just need an easy-to-use tool to make good looking documents for my client. This fits the bill. They also have very responsive customer service.

It's easy to learn and much more reasonably priced than other, more popular software. Design is a small part of my business, so I don't need a ton of capabilities, but I do need more than Google Suite offers. I designed a 10-page annual report with Lucidpress and found it comparable to InDesign and QuarkXPress, which I've used in previous jobs. I use Chrome OS so I needed a web-based program.

It's web-based, so sometimes can be slow or freeze up. A small annoyance is the scroll bar is sometimes hidden under a button that expands the design menu, so I have to zoom in or out to be able to scroll. It's a very minor annoyance though compared to the ease of use of the program!

Mark B.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I've used LucidPress for professional projects like posters, business cards, and graphics. Awesome.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use. Everything pops. Lots of versatility and storage. When I create posters and flyers they look professional, more than professional. They grab attention, and I didn't have to attend 30 hours of online courses in learning to use complicated software.

I'd like to see the ability to "flatten" PDFs for printing. Printers have come back to me with questions regarding fonts, graphics, etc. that aren't embedded. I've encountered one or two glitches in a final printed product that resulted from non-flattened transparencies. I don't have Adobe's suite of products (and don't want to pay for or learn to use them), that's the whole point of using a product like LucidPress. Please get that "flatten" feature working!!!

Cassie R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I love the user-friendliness of the program, my documents look great without tons of hours poured in

Bewertet am 17.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to add and manipulate graphics and text. The upload font upgrade is well worth it to have more options. Customer support is good too and they are always upgrading the services and experience

I don't like the storage system. If you upload a photo and use it four times, the storage counts it against your account each individual time. That can chew up a lot of space

Sarah C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I love this! I am an art teacher and I use it to design all of my handouts. So easy to use!

Bewertet am 22.6.2017

Make handouts every day!

Easy, great fonts, and design options. It is so nice that the photos are stored right on the site. I also love that it is through a webpage and I can access it anywhere.

I purchased for space but it fills up very quickly! I also don't like that if you delete a photo from the photo storage it deletes it from your document!

Adam M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Bewertet am 21.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A lot of software like this

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Creating internal documents for team events/workshops/internal changes has been helpful. We have a separate software for customer-facing media but not everything requires that much detail and it's nice to have this where any one can use it.

In their template recommendations, they have options split by print, mobile, social media, etc and then sub categories for each which is helpful if you don't have much experience making these materials. Even the fonts are categorized. The paid version lets you upload fonts. You can copy/paste images onto the page to skip the upload process but it doesn't always format correctly. You can download or have them print it for you and send it to you.

If you don't have the paid version, it's difficult to know what's free vs paid before you select it. The editing page is intimidating at first as it looks very professional, but you get used to it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Matthew E.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fast, clean and professional

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2020

I don't use Lucid press

I use Lucid for all my diagramming for Enterprise software design and have done for several years. It's miles better as a collaboration platform for drawing and diagramming complex systems than Visio. Because it works in harmony with Google products it is incredibly efficient to use and collaborate with my colleagues and customers.

It is difficult to export it to Power Point so that it renders without aliasing the text. I usually have to do a two step export to PDF then to a high quality JPG, and it's still not perfect and can be fuzzy when creating detailed diagrams.