Five9

Angelina
  • Branche: Restaurants

Very Useful

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Five9 works excellent for incoming calls, voicemail, call records, ability to leave notes on calls, set callbacks, and search session history. Caller ID is a plus as well. When incoming calls come in the callers info I'd populated and set location configured with other software to link up with.

What I like most about five9 is its reliability. I don't have to worry about its software glitching or failing on me. I love how easy it is and it allows you to set call backs.

I can't think about any con's with using this software. I have zero complaints. I reccomend using this software to anyone.

Hi Angelina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others on this peer review site. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us at Five9. Thank you again for your time.

Best regards,
Cindy

Micha
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

For remote customer support employees

Bewertet am 1.7.2023

Reliable software for remote technical support work.

Reliable software for remote technical support work.

Reliable software for remote technical support work. User friendly. I learned the principal functionalities in a couple of hours.

If the routing set up is not properly done is possible to receive calls from certain countries with the instrument information on display belonging to a different user. It's annoying as the agent has to inquiry again to the customer over the phone. Maybe integrating an AI which recognizes the phone country code?

Erick
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A lot of technical issues and log off problems that seem to never end, tech team has us...

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Please stop blaming us for the problems of five9 it is unprofessional and does not show that you value your customers satisfaction and is a little disheartening to be called a liar and to call our employees liars.

Speeds up outbound dialing exponentially and when we first got it it worked seamlessly. Ease of use and has a good amount of reporting tools and features that make doing statistics a breeze.

We have been having session expires and forced logouts non stop everyday and it has added a lot of stress to me as a business owner, the tech team at five 9 have made us do so much work doing screen captures and saving all kinds of logs and recording sessions that i feel like im doing their job for them, We have even been accused of "lying" and "making up these problems" which makes no sense as it has hampered the success of my business. if they could just fix these technical issues we would have no complaints but its has been a nightmare doing so.

Antwort von Five9

Hi Erick, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I tried to forward your feedback to your account manager, but I am unable to find you in our customer database. Can you please email me directly at rachael.scott@five9.com so I can help you resolve your issue?

Shawn
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great dialer for call center environments

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Tracking calls in queue, recording and live listening to active calls.

Does not track number of agents on calls very well, only shows active names, not a total # of agents.

Donny
Donny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Five9 is a great Cloud Contact Center!

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

We normally have an amazing time with Five9 but when their systems go down they are really bad at communication and support during that time and that is extremely frustrating.

Five9 is a very powerful and reliable cloud contact center that helps us achieve all of our business objectives for our customers.

Price and some parts of the system are still Java based. It has created issues regarding sending and receiving data because Five9 is stuck in the past with their API, which needs to change.

Jeyson

Awesome

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

I’m my opinion the program is great easy to navigate and quickly learn its functions.

The accessibility and the fact it’s a hands on easy navigational program .

The fact it doesn’t have a phone line dial addition it’s a bit hard as we must use another app to be able to call and receive calls

Jesse
Jesse
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Decent but need improvement

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Nice integration with salesforce. Being able to leave notes right after a call is helpful. I like the call disposition functionality.

It's clunky. The phone lines just flat out wouldn't work sometimes.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Jesse, It's great to hear our direct integration with Salesforce is helping your team be more efficient. Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager with any questions you may have.

Michael K
Michael K
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Five9

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

I liked the automated dialer and ease of use for the call center

The dialer would work 80% of the time and then it would go down. It would interfere with the teams productivity and overall daily goals.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Michael, Thank you for your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about how to optimize Five9's features or functionality for your business. We're here to help.

• Branche: Hochschulbildung

Solid VoIP with some quirks

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Overall, Five9 is a good VoIP option with solid voicemail/transfer features. Some bugs and issues seem to be present consistently, but they aren't an unsolvable issue.

Five9 has a good system of organizing calls, including missed calls, voicemail, reminders, etc. I am able to track my calls and average handling time right on the main screen which helps with meeting my goals.

There have been a lot of log-in issues for me (typically an error saying the plugin needed to be installed or an endless loading symbol). There have also been random occurrences of my mic/audio cutting out, requiring a browser cache/cookies clear and restart to fix.

Aaron
Aaron
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Good but not great

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Better than most phone software we have used in the past. Integrates well with salesforce.

Reporting feature could be easier to use, the learning curve is a bit steep. Acts kinda like Salesforce reporting but not as flexible.

Doug
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Five9 is the best Cloud based VOIP system we have found

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

We have tried about 6 different companies for our call center and Customer Service Agents and Five9 by far is the best solution. There are cheaper systems out there but you definitely get what you pay for. In my experience the lower cost solutions will cost you more money to implement and manage than just using Five9 to start.

There are a lot of things we like about Five9. The service and customer support is very good. They are timely and everyone we have worked with is very knowledgeable. The system itself is very user-friendly. Since you are so involved in setting the system up you quickly become familiar with how to work with it and how things actually work.

Initially I had concerns about the pricing with Five9's product compared to several other companies. I actually hired 3 different companies and ended the relationships with 2 before even getting them implemented. The customer service and setup of their systems was a nightmare. One took over 2 months to even get setup and after that several things we were promised didn't work. The 3rd company we used for about 6 months and had issue after issue and promise after promise not met. I came back to Five9 as it is worth the investment for my company.

Antwort von Five9

Hi Dough, thank you very much for posting this excellent review. We strive to be a true partner to our customers, and our customer support team is one of the things that sets us apart from other vendors. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

• Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Powerful and Customizable

Bewertet am 20.4.2017

Before we started using Five9, we used another well-known phone system. Our company grew and with it grew the challenges of effectively managing inbound calls, as well as tracking call outcomes. Five9 took our call center to another level. It's not the cheapest system, but there's a reason for that. It really helps you understand what's going on in your call center; and, as a result, become better at managing your call flow.

Five9 will help you monitor calls and track your call volume. If you're a call center, this system will help you receive calls more efficiently, track the outcome of calls, and improve your call center's performance. It has excellent reporting features and it's customizable to meet your company's specific needs.

You need to know a little about the system before you can go in and change settings. It's not as intuitive as some of the other basic systems, but then, it's not a basic phone system. Five9 does not offer voicemail extensions. That's not what it's designed for. I do wish that we could get our phone extensions from them.

Wendee
  • Branche: Automotive

My job my life

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

I use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.

This is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.

Only thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

Hello Wendee,
Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

5-9 And Outbound Cold Calling

Bewertet am 16.7.2017

User interface is easy to use, the software takes the pain out of dialing, also you do get a high response rate since it’s always dialing.

I absolutely hate the fact that I have no idea what business or who I should asking for, until after the call is answered. Sometimes if you have any hardware or connection issues it could be 45 seconds after they answer before you have any idea what the business name is.

as an outbound sales agent who cold calls to build a pipeline, in my opinion you have two approaches to cold calling
1) shotgunning - otherwise known as just makinng as many calls as possible and based on law of averages you may get 1-2 prospects. If this is your business mod l then five9 is the perfect fit for your business.
2) Sniper approach - taking an intellectual approach to each call, where you know how long they’ve been in business, products/services, competitors, and other industry knowledge establishing yourself as a well informed expert. I typically use this approach and five9 has not been a good fit. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE NEXT LEVEL CONVERSATIONS WITH C-LEVEL DM’s you need to know this information before whoever answers the call.

Uploaded a list of over 5,000 prospects and for some reason over the course of calling 8+ hrs a day 5 days a week For 3 months and anaverage of 150-200 - I’ve only hit 6% utilization of the list. The software seems to get call certain numbers repeatedly.

Antwort von Five9

Hello, Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your feedback to your account manager who will reach out to you to help review the best practices for list management with Five9.

Skyler
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Their Name Holds True - Up 99.999% of the Time

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Five9 helped my department (and the company) manage several thousand calls per month with ease. It really is a great program and the customer service is on point.

I used Five9 in one of my previous roles for 3+ years. In those 3 yrs of use Five9 only went down three, maybe four times and only for a short time at that.
The software was easy to use and can do quite a bit. The only reason I do not use Five9 now is because the company I work for now is too deeply entrenched in another VOIP service.

Five9 very seemlessly integrates with Salesforce and other CRMs.
Reporting is also another thing Five9 does very well. The custom reporting options is almost overwhelming but with a little practice and guidance you can really zero in on the metrics you want.

At the time, the non CRM user interface was a little dated but easy to use and reliable.

Lynn

What happened???

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

We have been using five9 for about a year now. The honey moon period was great, seemed to never have issues. Now for the last four months we have been plagued with issues. Forced log outs, cant log back in. Five9's network being shoddy at best, they take forever to put you on the redundant network to get you back up and going(I will admit, they are good at admitting fault when it is their issue, a rarity these days). The tech support from them is meh at best, tough to work with and not very knowledgeable. Seems like every issue has to be escalated to the engineers. Our company is losing their mind with this software and already on the hunt for new call center software to replace. If you value uptime and good customer service I would look else where.

Its easy to use. Easy call transfers. Soft phone compatible. Built in voicemail. Contacts folder is easy to use.

Always down. Constant network issues. Voice quality has gone down. Customer service is a bit of a joke.

Ana Karissa

Five9 Feedback

Bewertet am 1.1.2023

Very smooth and no issue with monitoring calls

Very smooth and no issue with monitoring calls

Easy to transfer calls and check recordings.

Customer information record in five9 are not accurate

Tracy
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Five9 meets our Call Center needs

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

Custom service is helpful and goes above & beyond to help get my questions answered.

We have multiple options for selection and Five9 makes it easy to triage the calls & record the incoming calls in a professional and timely fashion. We are able to access a recording minutes after it is recorded. We can also run monthly metric reports.

Outbound calls are not recorded. System does not integrate with our current intake database (salesforce).

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for posting your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent 24/7 customer support and are happy to hear our call recording and reporting features are working well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have questions about any other features or integrations we offer.

Selena
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Very Effective Cloud Phone Software

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Overall I found this a fantastic software. It really does the job you need it to in both an effective and fairly simple way. It has lots of features depending on what you need from it and I think it’s a great addition to anyone needing direct customer communication.

Five9 did exactly what it was meant to. It gave me a cloud telephone system that allowed me to make and receive necessary calls, in a fairly straightforward format. For the most part it had great, clear sound, and a steady connection so long as I had a wired connection. I think it’s a solid program that can be configured exactly as you might want or need it which makes it very valuable.

Installing it was a multi step process. And I could see how this could go wrong for some doing this at home with no I.T, if they’re not particularly tech savvy. But it’s not overly complex, just something to note. I also believe it worked best on Chrome, but that could have just been my computer.

Damon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Five9 Review

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

It's been great! So much so that when we merged with another company, we convinced them to change from their service to Five9.

I like that it is cloud based, which allows me to be mobile with my call center. We live in Florida and have had to evacuate the office for a hurricane, but my teams were able to login from the safety of their evacuated places and continue to offer support.

I feel like the reports are sometimes confusing.

Antwort von Five9

Hello Damon, Thank you very much for your review and for sharing how Five9 has helped you and your team, especially during the hurricane season. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Scarleth
Scarleth

A great communication tool and easy to use

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

I work at a call center and using Five9 has been a great experience as per we don't have to dial, it helps us saving time and generating more calls. It has an excellent reporting features that meet company's requirements.

The Five9 is very complex so people who are not used to work with this kind of program will have to be trained...but once you get familiar with it won't complain at all; it's worth it!

Antwort von Five9

Hello Scarleth, thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We are excited to hear that our dialer is helping your call center be more efficient. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Simon
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We have used five9 for around three years. It is part of our success story.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

It is fast to setup new campaigns. It is fast to pull results. It makes our business efficient.

The level of customization possible with the reporting is astonishingly good. Programming an IVR - any type - is fantastic. The web interface for the agents is way better than the java version, so much more intuitive.

The worksheet function only allows one question per sheet/page. This makes it a little inefficient for the agent if they have to ask a lot of questions

Antwort von Five9

Hello Simon, we are excited to hear that Five9 is part of your business' success story. Thanks for writing this excellent review.

Bernard
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent cloud CCaaS leader

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

It has been over the top positive and consistent with feedback from my peers

It has been over the top positive and consistent with feedback from my peers

Five9 is an excellent leader in the CCaaS industry as regarded as one of the most complete solution providers. My clients like the scalability and ability to add agents immediately as needed

It requires a separate WFE solution from Nice or Verint but that is usually a separate decision anyway

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NICE CXone

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Five9

Client recommendation and experience

Very useful software for Call center business. Very customizable to your needs.

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Easy of use and great customer service

Easy of use and great customer service

You can customize everything needed. From setup to reporting. If it is not there F9 helpdesk will definitely see if it can be added. Great customer service overall.

Not much about the software not to like. So far no issues at all and fast response from engineers when needed.

Antwort von Five9

Hello, thank you for posting this great review. We at Five9 pride ourselves with our excellent customer support team and it's great to hear that our team is helping you customize our software to meet your needs. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, hits all the basics

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

They hit all of our tick-list items. We have no complaints whatsoever, and are quite pleased with Five9 as a business partner.

Let's be honest, the KPI's for contact centers vary little across industries - we need to be present for our customers and opportunities, and in a timely manner. Five9 hits all of the basics and more with their services, and are partnered appropriately should you desire to go beyond the norm.

No complaints - Five9 gets it done without fail, month after month after month...