Five9

• Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Five9 works excellent for incoming calls, voicemail, call records, ability to leave notes on calls, set callbacks, and search session history. Caller ID is a plus as well. When incoming calls come in the callers info I'd populated and set location configured with other software to link up with.

What I like most about five9 is its reliability. I don't have to worry about its software glitching or failing on me. I love how easy it is and it allows you to set call backs.

I can't think about any con's with using this software. I have zero complaints. I reccomend using this software to anyone.

Hi Angelina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others on this peer review site. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us at Five9. Thank you again for your time.

Best regards,
Cindy

Kimber

If you want the best...

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

The overall experience is great as you can focus on running your business rather than fighting with software. The multiple modes of dialer is extremely helpful too.

After several trials with other dialer systems and getting out of a contract with another dialer company, Five9 is simply one of the best systems for large organizations. Not only is it user friendly and easy to set up and management, the reporting functions are great and customizable. So easy to add/remove users and update skills. Uploading leads is a synch.

The ability to view agent chat sessions needs to be improved. It appears there is functionality there but in fact, you must log on as the agent to view. Upon doing so, you must kick the agent out of production.

Antwort von Five9 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kimber, thank you for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great user experience, thank you for being part of the Five9 family. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any further service.

Best Regards,
Cindy Seto
Customer Advocacy Manager

Erick
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A lot of technical issues and log off problems that seem to never end, tech team has us...

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

Please stop blaming us for the problems of five9 it is unprofessional and does not show that you value your customers satisfaction and is a little disheartening to be called a liar and to call our employees liars.

Speeds up outbound dialing exponentially and when we first got it it worked seamlessly. Ease of use and has a good amount of reporting tools and features that make doing statistics a breeze.

We have been having session expires and forced logouts non stop everyday and it has added a lot of stress to me as a business owner, the tech team at five 9 have made us do so much work doing screen captures and saving all kinds of logs and recording sessions that i feel like im doing their job for them, We have even been accused of "lying" and "making up these problems" which makes no sense as it has hampered the success of my business. if they could just fix these technical issues we would have no complaints but its has been a nightmare doing so.

Antwort von Kristin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Erick, this is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I tried to forward your feedback to your account manager, but I am unable to find you in our customer database. Can you please email me directly at rachael.scott@five9.com so I can help you resolve your issue?

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the Best CTI solutions for your support center

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

Live agent Agent status monitoring and call distribution based on rules.

Slight delay in call recording and transcript linkage to cases.

Talkdesk

Zuvor genutzte Software

NICE CXone
Farah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Five9 - for me it’s rating at 9

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

Amazing experience as an agent
Supervisor desktop is great for real-time monitoring
As an admin it’s straight forward and easy to setup

Easy to use, easy to setup, features & functionality, cloud solution, supervisor desktop, browser adaptor

Wallboard feature to share data as a link is required
New Integrations with newer brands are required
customizations take longer to build

ZIWO

Sigmund
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Works for Small Businesses

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

It works well if you don't need to deep-dive on call and ticket data in the future, in which case you would need to shell out additional payment per agent to be able to have your data stored for longer within the ecosystem

Easy to use as a standalone, web-based inbound and outbound calling tool, good reporting capability and monitoring

Records are only retained for 60 days and this encompass both reports as well as recording databases. Even downloaded record data is erased remotely!

ingrid
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Five9 for small business

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

I used the system daily. I feel like there were things that could have made it easier to use and therefore faster. Though the quality of the call was good. For the customer, the most important thing is that it is not crackly, not difficult to hear you. So in some ways that is the most important thing when looking for a good program.

the quality of the call was always good, never crackley

they layout was difficult to navigate sometimes

Charmaine
  • Branche: Automotive

Five9 - Effective & Efficient

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

For the most part, Five9 is simple to set up, easy to understand, and makes receiving, logging audiorecordings, and documenting calls very efficient.

The seamless connection between clients and the representatives off site (both in office and from home)

There are some features, such as end of call dispositioning, which require 2 separate clicks to complete. This often makes for lost time, missed 2nd click, resulting in the call not being correctly dispositioned.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good dialer for a small or new contact center!

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

Pretty good with ups and downs, it's just a good product to start your small contact center.

Easy to use and implement, agents and people, in general, understand how to use it pretty fast due to a simple interface.

Has some limitations and needs to improve in reporting and analytics.

Alioune
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Five9

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

It is very user-friendly software with a very efficient and helpful support team. You can make international incoming and outgoing calls without any problem.

There are bugs that occur when performing certain actions

Doug
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Five9 is the best Cloud based VOIP system we have found

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

We have tried about 6 different companies for our call center and Customer Service Agents and Five9 by far is the best solution. There are cheaper systems out there but you definitely get what you pay for. In my experience the lower cost solutions will cost you more money to implement and manage than just using Five9 to start.

There are a lot of things we like about Five9. The service and customer support is very good. They are timely and everyone we have worked with is very knowledgeable. The system itself is very user-friendly. Since you are so involved in setting the system up you quickly become familiar with how to work with it and how things actually work.

Initially I had concerns about the pricing with Five9's product compared to several other companies. I actually hired 3 different companies and ended the relationships with 2 before even getting them implemented. The customer service and setup of their systems was a nightmare. One took over 2 months to even get setup and after that several things we were promised didn't work. The 3rd company we used for about 6 months and had issue after issue and promise after promise not met. I came back to Five9 as it is worth the investment for my company.

Antwort von Kristin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Dough, thank you very much for posting this excellent review. We strive to be a true partner to our customers, and our customer support team is one of the things that sets us apart from other vendors. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Unbiased Review

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

They provide business solutions on a reasonable price. Their customer service is amazing. I haven't had any issues with how their tech or customer support team handle any issues we bring up. They are very personable. I just hope they launch web app for supervisor view that's included in the premium.

It's easy to use and accessible as long as internet is available. Supervisor views are customizable to fit preference and requirements. Agent applet/softphone app is very user-friendly. It is not intimidating because it looks simple yet professional.

Reporting is a pain. It does not show the numbers that will make sense in a BPO setting. Java based application for Supervisor is also excruciating especially if Java version in the PC is not compatible. Good thing agent applet has web-based option now.

Antwort von Five9 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent customer service team and it's great to hear your experience has been amazing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you have any questions about our reporting or any other features. We're here to help.

Michael
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Powerful and Customizable

Bewertet am 20.4.2017

Before we started using Five9, we used another well-known phone system. Our company grew and with it grew the challenges of effectively managing inbound calls, as well as tracking call outcomes. Five9 took our call center to another level. It's not the cheapest system, but there's a reason for that. It really helps you understand what's going on in your call center; and, as a result, become better at managing your call flow.

Five9 will help you monitor calls and track your call volume. If you're a call center, this system will help you receive calls more efficiently, track the outcome of calls, and improve your call center's performance. It has excellent reporting features and it's customizable to meet your company's specific needs.

You need to know a little about the system before you can go in and change settings. It's not as intuitive as some of the other basic systems, but then, it's not a basic phone system. Five9 does not offer voicemail extensions. That's not what it's designed for. I do wish that we could get our phone extensions from them.

Skyler
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Their Name Holds True - Up 99.999% of the Time

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

Five9 helped my department (and the company) manage several thousand calls per month with ease. It really is a great program and the customer service is on point.

I used Five9 in one of my previous roles for 3+ years. In those 3 yrs of use Five9 only went down three, maybe four times and only for a short time at that.
The software was easy to use and can do quite a bit. The only reason I do not use Five9 now is because the company I work for now is too deeply entrenched in another VOIP service.

Five9 very seemlessly integrates with Salesforce and other CRMs.
Reporting is also another thing Five9 does very well. The custom reporting options is almost overwhelming but with a little practice and guidance you can really zero in on the metrics you want.

At the time, the non CRM user interface was a little dated but easy to use and reliable.

Tarell
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great Customer Interaction Software

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

My overall experience with nice has been great I think there should be some updates done

What I like most is that integration to speak to customer and third party seller on a given interaction.

I feel like your software is missing a performance report.
We notice there was an issue with audio on majority of our interactions.

Cecelia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Five9 was easy to use when calling delinquent homeowners. Setting up call campaigns and...

Bewertet am 15.12.2017

Able to make multiple call passes on the campaign.

Able to set up different call campaign to your needs on your delinquent customer. You can call the more delinquent customer first, do a no call campaign and set up the dialer to call the homeowner how every many times you need to. The dialer will remove disconnected call so that you not calling them over and over again during the campaign. The reports were very helpful when trying to see what or how many call were made by the employees.

It was hard to understand some of the employees at the helpdesk. You were not able to know how many passes you made on a call. The reporting was complicated on this information.

Hello Cecelia,
Thanks for posting your review on how Five9 helped you execute your campaign more effectively. If you ever have any questions about our reporting features, please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager.

Sven
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

By far the best Saleforce dialer but very complex to set up. Lacks basic process out of the...

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

The only automated dialer app for outbound calls I have found that actually works with Salesforce. Fast and reliable, handles prioritization of lead pipe in near realtime, flexible in setting up campaigns and rules. Inbound is also powerful, and blending in/outbound works like a charm. Once I got it working it is by far the best Salesforce dialer (I have tried all the big ones!).

Thousands of settings in various places so very difficult to setup. Lacks basic sales process in the out of the box setup (eg no scheduling of callbacks) so took months of experimenting with Salesforce workflows etc to build a working sales process. Had big problems before we finally got it right, and the sales team initially hated it because of all the problems.
Inbound is soooo complex that I do not even dare to touch the flow setup myself.

Diana

Easy to learn and use

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

I have used this at 3 separate companies and there isn't a complicated learning curve and their help section is very detailed with extensive training modules that you can reference easily.

The one thing that I'm not thrilled with is the `Supervisor area. It's cumbersome to try and sort the view and it would be nice if there was a find feature so I can locate an agent without resorting everything by name and then re-clicking a dozen times to put everything back.

Antwort von Five9 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Diana, Thank you for your great review. We're excited to hear that Five9 is working so well for Venmo. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have any questions about our features or functionality.

Matt
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Five9 - A suite of tools to manage your call center

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Very happy with Five9. It's allowed us to scale our internal call center

Not only does the Five9 platform have great VOIP features, it also has a great set of manager tools to monitor and audit calls. The call center can run smoothly with its wide variety of utilities.

The manager application is still a java app. Its 2019, everything should be web-based.

Antwort von Five9 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. It's great to hear that Five9 has helped scale your contact center and that our supervisor features are helping you track your performance. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Scarleth

A great communication tool and easy to use

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

I work at a call center and using Five9 has been a great experience as per we don't have to dial, it helps us saving time and generating more calls. It has an excellent reporting features that meet company's requirements.

The Five9 is very complex so people who are not used to work with this kind of program will have to be trained...but once you get familiar with it won't complain at all; it's worth it!

Antwort von Five9 Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Scarleth, thanks for taking the time to write this excellent review. We are excited to hear that our dialer is helping your call center be more efficient. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Steve
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very happy with Five9

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

In general, very happy. For a cloud based provider, I'm not sure anything else out there would do a better job of meeting our needs.

As a contact center, we rely on Five9 to connect us with our customers. We appreciate the up-time, call quality and the overall flexibility of the system.

When the occasional outage occurs (not very often), it would be nice to have answers more quickly. I'm not sure there is much Five9 could really do about this. Since they support customers remotely and they have a large base, it's never going to be perfect. Generally they do a very solid job, sometimes it's just slower than you'd like it to be.
The only other thing I'd note, is that we frequently have to pose our own solutions to our business needs. Five9 can generally support some sort of a solution for any business need we have, however sometimes we have to be creative and come up with our own solutions within their tools.

Katrina
  • Branche: Bau

Great software, incredible support

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Easy to use, customer support and tech support is incredible!

Reporting isn't very easy to figure out, without having to get Five9 support.

Cisco AnyConnect
Debbie
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall Five9 has been a good phone applet for us

Bewertet am 2.10.2017

Overall you guy do a great job

For the most part Five9 works pretty well. What I like most about Five9 is that its integrated with SalesForce so we only have to put our notes in 1 time.

Occasionally your servers go down so we are down so If that happens we end up being dead in the water, fortunately that doesn't happen alot

Antwort von Kristin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Debbie, We're glad to hear that our SalesForce integration is helping you eliminate redundant tasks and makes your team more efficient. Thanks for posting this review and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

andy

Five9 offers a robust solution for inbound and outbound ACD

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Their solution has a very robust set of features to handle both inbound and outbound ACD needs. Salesforce integration as well as API integrations. They also have good deep reporting.

Their outbound dialing offering is more mature than their inbound calling solution. Although we can do plenty of great things on inbound calls there are times where it takes a lot more work to do things that are easily done on other platforms.

Max
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Five9 will give your team a High Five

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Overall five9 is one of the leaders in the space and my experience with it has been great

This cloud contact center has the best dialing features for sales teams, so if you are looking to make more sales with your team and in search of a CCaaS platform for this a good one!

The only issue I have with five9 is the admin is not the easiest to manage, and I don't like that it is not web-based it requires java to run.