Nextiva Erfahrungen

Suzi
Suzi
  • Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great communication tool with good customer service.

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

On the whole, I couldn't be happier with how well Nextiva has worked out for me. In spite of the uncommon platform troubles, I have no hesitation in recommending Nextiva to businesses who are looking for a reliable method of communicating with their customers and employees

Nextiva's support team is available 24/7/365, including holidays and after hours. Members of the support staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and polite. The best part about getting help is that they will work with you to find a solution, rather than just handing you a set of instructions that you may or may not be able to follow. The phone system and service are reliable and available at all times.

Basically nothing. Since we've been using Nextiva for years and it's served us well, I've opted to keep it for internal calls and for the advanced functionality that our business software lacks.

Antwort von Nextiva

Hello, Suzi. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. We're delighted to read your feedback - thanks for the love and if anything comes up, feel free to reach out!

Matthew
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Good choice for Voip

Bewertet am 20.3.2024

I'm happy with them thus far and considering that we're a new customer. Time will tell if they continue to provide good support and improve on features.

Comparable pricing, good features, easy to setup, good tech support thus far.

Some features like video conferencing and integrations are limited.

Antwort von Nextiva

Hey Matthew! I am glad Nextiva has been a good choice for your business. I look forward to us continuing to wow you with our Amazing Service and intuitive product, and I know you have made the right decision on your business communication partner. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com. - Thomas from Nextiva

Corinne
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Not good for healthcare

Bewertet am 22.2.2024

Not a very good one. We have been making it work but are very dissatisfied. It's just not a fit for us and our practice.

That we could attach notes to our calls.

That agents cannot see the calls in queue. They only see a number

Antwort von Nextiva

Hi Corinne! I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with Nextiva's system. It sounds like we need to get you connected to someone who can fix this quickly. I am here to help and I want to get you connected to the right person at Nextiva. Please reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com. We will make things right for you! - Thomas from Nextiva

Aaron
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

2 Years With Nextiva

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

Overall its been pleasent, the documentation is throrough theyve been quick to help with any issues that aren't arelady addressed.

Overall experience is palletable, theyre quick to answer any questions and support is avaiblbe 24x7. There hasn't been an issue they have not been able to resolve, our business deals with calls first and foremost, its important that our customers can reach a live person 24/7 and Nextiva systems allows for just that.

Purely from an administrative standpoint, i would like to have the option to procure more licenses for users at my descretion, along with being able to manually set a password for a user to log into the nextiva app.
For now my only options are to send a "resetpassword" email link

Kim
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Best in the business

Bewertet am 20.2.2024

Nextiva support team is over the top. Portal is user friendly very easy to use.

There is nothing I don't like. The team is responsive and the product works well.

Kim
  • Branche: Bau

Business Phone System

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

It was easy and fast and affordable. When I email the support team they get back to me right away.

I can download the Nextiva App on my cell and answer calls for the office from my cell at anytime anywhere.

I don't like setting up the call flows.

Karen

Glad I changed to Nextiva

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Wonderful. I fled from another popular phone company. Nextiva's customer service was amazing. Always someone to answer questions. You dont get the typical "run-a-round like other companies. So happy and relieved finally dont need to stress about calling CS.

I only on my first day of use. So far we love it.

So far, there isnt anything I dont like.

Antwort von Nextiva

Hi there Karen! I am so happy to hear how your first few days have been with Nextiva. We love our Amazing Service Teams, and I know you are in great hands anytime you need anything from Nextiva. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com! - Thomas from Nextiva

Alvaro
  • Branche: Bau

Great customer service

Bewertet am 13.3.2024

Great experience setting up the system super easy.

Great experience setting up the system super easy.

The customer service team was very helpful.

I’m very happy with the service and the customer service agents.

Antwort von Nextiva

hey there Alvaro! I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with one of our competitors! At Nextiva we pride ourselves on being the best, and we commit to delivering Amazing Service every chance we get. Reading about how easy your Nextiva set up was is music to my ears as well! If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com! - Thomas from Nextiva

Bland
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Best Customer Service Ever.....every time

Bewertet am 26.2.2024

Excellent. I have never gotten someone on the phone I couldn't communicate with or who didn't have the answer to my question right away, even on weekends!

I like that when I have questions I can get answers quickly, they take the time to walk me through the process and if I don't care about the process I just ask them to do something and they do. How easy is that?!?!?!?

Without the excellent customer support, i might be lost on my own.

Ariel
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Gets the Job Done!

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Very solid phone service and the support will be able to figure out issues.

Very solid phone service and the support will be able to figure out issues.

Most of our company uses Nextiva but we heavily use it for our call center. Majority of the features work out great.

There are occasionally service issues where the phone goes down but I have not been with one phone provider that has not had issues.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mobile app is super easy to use

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

RingCentral MVP

Warum Nextiva gewählt wurde

My calls were getting dropped constantly, and every time I called for help, I was put on hold by representatives that were impatient and didn’t get my problems resolved. Bad service and bad customer service hurt my business.

RingCentral MVP
John
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and very compettitive pricing

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

I have had Nextiva for over 10 years and the service has always worked great for my Insurance Business.

I like the mobile app and the ease of use of the service

I feel like they could improve their call wait times for customer service.

Sherry
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

A Custom Solution

Bewertet am 20.9.2023

Nextiva gives us a dependable point of contact with our customers. They were even able to port our existing toll-free number so the switchover was invisible to clients.

I like that Nextiva tailored their plan to our needs with regards to number of seats and international calling especially. I also like the service also includes a softphone, so that I don't have to use a separate app like I've had to in the past with other services.

Everything has been very smooth so far. I don't have any real complaints.

Dialpad und RingCentral Contact Center

Warum Nextiva gewählt wurde

Switchvox required us to pay for a 5-seat plan when most of the time we only need one. Switching (no pun intended) to Nextiva has saved us almost $200/month.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nextiva

After looking at other providers, Nextiva seemed to be the most user-friendly, cost-effective and dependable service, and provided the flexibility and savings we needed.
Jaimee
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Price, Great Customer Service, Great App!

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

I am extremely happy with the sale experience and continued use! Lifetime customer here!

I am the owner of a growing logistics business in FL. After outgrowing Google Voice, and frustrations with another big name company out there, I was looking for a system that could grow with us as we expanded and didn't make us pay for extras that we didn't need. The sales rep. came up with the perfect plan for our small business, without trying to upsell me and without a contract! So many other companies I investigated wanted a commitment and after our bad experience with another popular company I did not want to be stuck. After 3 months of using Nextiva I couldn't be happier. My manager and I use the app on our phones and I use the app on my MacBook seamlessly. The price is right! The customer service chat is amazing! They helped to set us up and have been available to answer questions whenever we were in need. There was a little learning curve to adjust to how we do business, but it was so much easier than that other big name. Would recommend Nextiva for all your communication needs!

I like to think that I am pretty tech. savvy, but I did need help setting up our system for our team. Customer service was right there to help me though. There is also a small learning curve using the app, but you will have that with any new system you try.

Bruce
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Nextiva VOIP phone system review

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

Over all, it's been a great experience anytime I need help the support is great. The billing department has something to desire they are not very forthcoming when a change happens all of a sudden your bill is different

I like the admin interface it's very intuitive and easy to use it lets you get the job done

Some of the little things when daylight savings time happens we have to call to get it switched when a user takes over an extension there is one area we can't change so have to send that to support

RingCentral MVP und Cisco Jabber

Warum Nextiva gewählt wurde

didn't like the support we were getting and Nextiva was a better fit and price

Intermedia Unite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nextiva

The support reporting ease of use and of course the price was good
James
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva makes it easy to manage seven business call flows.

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Set up and deployment was very difficult at first. Had trouble porting numbers from our previous provider and provisioning our existing phones. Tech support is very knowledgeable and able to remote into my computer to assist with set up. Now that we are up and running I believe I will be very satisfied with the system.

The call flow is great. I run seven companies, fourteen phone numbers and seven different call flows. With our previous provider, I had to have seven separate accounts and logins. This made administrating the system tedious. Nextiva allows me to have one account where I can see all of my numbers, call flows, messages and user in one place. It makes things like administrating temporary alternate call routing or message changes very easy. I also like the ability to customize and tailor the system to our exact requirements.

We had quite a few issues with setup and deployment. Most of it had to do with some customization that we required. I spent about 11 hours over four days on the phone with tech support customizing caller ID, call flows, soft keys on our Ploycom phones, and provisioning of phones. The provisioning was the most troublesome. In fact, I still have one remote worker phone still not provisioned because of an incompatibility with an Xfinity Arris Gateway.

Caylee

Best VoIP system

Bewertet am 9.11.2023

The Nextiva platform transformed the way our remote workers are able to connect with our clients and customers. Since making the switch, there have been few glitches/down time using the system. Call quality has improved, and support when there is an issue is always there to help!

The mobile app is not available to our users in South Africa, but is available in Mexico.

• Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Making a tough transition easy

Bewertet am 10.1.2019

In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology.
. When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

Christine
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Read this before signing a contract with Nextiva!

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Nextiva has been a constant source of frustration for our team, and we feel this has very likely contributed to employee burn out. I personally experienced many of the same call quality issues and stopped using the platform because it was so infuriating. Poor call quality has also likely contributed to irreparable damage to our brand as customer calls are so frequently dropped or missed due to Nextiva’s problematic online platform and phone app.

To summarize: we are locked into a 3-year Nextiva service contract with no apparent accountability from Nextiva in terms of service and call quality. We are still 1 year from being free of Nextiva, yet all 3 years have been a complete waste of money and team resources. YEAR 1: consistently terrible call quality and tech support. YEAR 2: multiple lines could not be used for most of the year due to COVID, then Nextiva’s phone service was even more problematic with our remaining team members working from home to keep our business alive with a heavy dependence on the phone. YEAR 3 is just beginning and we can’t move away from Nextiva fast enough, yet we are being forced to pay out for the last year due to an unfair contract that has no remedy for Nextiva service not functioning properly. Please don’t make the same mistake we did and get trapped by Nextiva!

Unfortunately, we have not liked anything about Nextiva software.

Be sure to read the fine print and be warned – I do not recommend signing a contract with Nextiva! As a small business owner, I would highly recommend sourcing another digital phone provider that delivers reliable phone service, easy to reach tech support, plan flexibility, competitive pricing and most importantly, the option to cancel if the service does not function properly or meet your current business needs.

Almost immediately after switching to Nextiva, we regretted our decision. When originally comparing phone providers, we now realize our first warning sign should have been Nextiva’s sales department pressuring us into a 3-year contract by offering a date sensitive promo on monthly rates.

When we first began using Nextiva, all our locations had significant issues with call quality. Our team had trouble logging into Nextiva’s online platform and the call audio was so poor that we couldn’t hear many customers through all of the static. Daily calls to Nextiva service were often needed for multiple team members at multiple locations. Beyond customers lost and team hours wasted, even calling Nextiva’s tech support was made more difficult since anyone calling tech support was required by Nextiva to be an account admin.

Antwort von Nextiva

Hello Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you and your team faced. We want to help make this right and will have our team reach out ASAP.

Spring
Spring
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Since 2014 - Still very important to our business model

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

Over all - Nextiva is a great solution for small and medium sized businesses. It may be great for large businesses, but I don't have that experience to comment. The desktop clients make taking the "phone" anywhere, very easy. And the ability to route calls to any employee, at any location proves why Nextiva is so valuable to our company. We switched from RC years ago, and never looked back.

Nextiva for the most part works great and it's easy to use. When there is an update pending, it can get buggy sometimes. Customer service is friendly, although not as easy to connect with as when we started in 2014. Sometimes hold times are too long, and troubleshooting isn't easy through the automated assistance (like for any company that has that).

I have been told when people call they get a message that states the line is out of service, or cannot connect. Regardless of any tech support, the issue has not been resolved. In Nextiva's defense, it is not a repeatable problem - so fixing something that isn't easy. I kind of believe the issue started during the propagation of adding our phone lines.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New version of application loses all contact phone numbers. No way to port contact numbers

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

I have been using Nextiva for about 5 years. Phone service is good. Some issues, but the were usually resolved. (getting to support can take a long time) Now they are upgrading their desktop app to a new version NextivaOne. When you upgrade they try to move your stored contacts to the new version. The problem is that they only port "Personal Phone Number" to the new app. To clarify: When you create a contact in the current app you can enter Display Name, First Name, Last Name, Work Phone, Extension, Mobile Phone, Personal Phone and more. They only port "Display Name" and "Personal Phone" (the last phone number in the form). They don't port "Work Phone" (the first phone number in the form) All my personal phone numbers are blank. This means that it ports Display Name , but no phone number. This is a phone app. They are unwilling to create a utility to export contacts. They are unwilling to add a little code to the port that would find one phone numberif "Personal Phone" is blank (this is supposed to be a business application, why would I have only personal phone numbers?) I contacted their support. They maintain that there is "NO WAY" to do this. Really? It is perhaps a dozen lines of code to copy a different phone number if "Personal Phone" is blank. If I have to re-enter all my contacts, perhaps it is time to go shopping for a better VOIP service.

Phone quality is fine. App for PC and Mobile Phone. Works with VOIP handset.

Antwort von Nextiva

Hello, ProFixSales. Thank you so much for sharing your review with us.

We appreciate your feedback as our team is actively making improvements and deploying bug fixes to our apps. If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to send us an email at reviews@nextiva.com, mentioning your feedback and we'll make sure to have our support team get back to you ASAP with assistance.

Thank you.

Kris
  • Branche: Großhandel

Gone down hill fast

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Up to 5 months ago I would have given Nextiva 5 stars and recommended 100% to anyone. However the system has gone backwards 25 years in the systems app since its new app role outs and as a phone company they don't seem to care. It used to be if they had an issue it was fixed with in hours. An example of Nextiva's current sub par systems and customer service is the vmail part of its phone app update didn't work on non apple products. Nextiva's response after playing dumb about the issue "that will be fixed in next few months" 5 weeks later it was fixed. Now they roll out a new app that doesn't list caller ID in phone logs unless you have the caller in your contacts...What good is that? The company doesn't seem to have an urgency to any issues in its system and rolls out apps that just half work. The developers diffidently don't understand basic phone system needs and over look large issues. Mistakes happen but you can't be a company offering a mission critical product that only partly works, not thoroughly test updates for issues, and not fix issues with urgency. I truly hope someone reads this in the organization to return your company to its service levels of the past because after several issues in the core system I'm sure we are not the only customers that are starting to wonder about changing.

Outlined above -I truly hope someone reads this in the organization to return your company to its service levels of the past because after several issues in the core system I'm sure we are not the only customers that are starting to wonder about changing.

Mark
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A great service for a small business.

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

It was rocky in the beginning but no major issues at this time, just some minor issues that I may try to deal with when I get the time. So overall a good experience.

The most important features for my business is VOIP and the mobile app. So I can handle communications while I am out of the office.

It is difficult sometimes to determine what line a call is coming from on my desk phone or mobile since there is not much choice for line identification with my service.

Vonage Business Communications und Ooma Office

Price

Verizon Connect

Price and features
Jared
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Stable and affordable VOIP

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

When I started my employment, I came into a mess of a situation with phone services through a major provider. Every time it would rain, we were losing phone services and they were not interested in resolving (the issue was a few hundred yards from our office). After extensive research, I began testing Nextiva. It didn't take long to decide they were the service we were going with and we signed a term to get the best price possible long term. The minimal issues we've encountered alongside relatively quick support helped the decision to extend our contract. The prices are competitive and the service has been stellar.

My only gripe is that our account manager tends to change more frequently than I would like.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Great Phone System for Small Business

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Nextiva provides us with all the tools we were looking for at a reasonable price. We love the ability to utilize multiple extensions, a computer app, a phone app, call queues, automated assistant and texting.

Nextiva is very easy to use. Some of the reporting/tracking features can be difficult to maneuver but any info we would like to access is there and available.

Dialpad