LiveAgent

4,7 (1.598)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Großartiger Kundenservice beginnt mit einer besseren Helpdesk-Software.

(1.598)

Sortieren nach

Cynthia
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

LiveAgent

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

Sehr gute Chat Software. Keinerlei Probleem bisher.

Bisher alles bestens. Keine negativen Erfahrungen gemacht.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Cynthia! Thank you for your review!

Muntaser

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Zufrieden

Zufrieden

breite Auswahl an Funktionen und Features

GUI ist so richtig nutzerfreundlich und

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Muntaser! Thank you for your review :)

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

You'll be happy with LiveAgent, so make the transition right now!

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

LiveAgent's capacity to provide real-time customer assistance interaction and the ability to handle difficulties in real time is something I much appreciate. I particularly enjoy how simple it is to connect with popular social networking sites in order to centralize all conversations with clients.

LiveAgent has one of the greatest customer care teams out there, making it a top-tier customer service solution. Everything is straightforward and can be learned quickly. The process of putting it into action required zero wasted time. I appreciate the safeguards that keep our clients' information safe. In addition, I like the built-in live chat tools that guarantee first-rate, real-time customer service and make it simple to connect with and understand our clientele. All things considered, it's an excellent customer care product that any business serious about providing top-notch support to its clientele should definitely invest in.

The help desk is there to quickly and simply fix any minor issues that may arise. As far as I can see, I don't have any problems at all.

Hi Scott,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are pleased that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your everyday work-life, as well as the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!

Kelly
Kelly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The easiest to use customer service software

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

It helps me organize the movies so that I can give my users a good experience. With this wonderful method, I am able to eliminate the need for assistance and significantly reduce the amount of time I spend responding to support tickets.

Having pre-written answers available has been a huge time-saver. The option to make my own fields for recording certain bits of client data is also quite useful. My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help. It has helped me get back to support tickets much sooner.

The UI is not always clear to me. It took some time for me to adjust to it. There are no other major problems. It took me a while to get everything set up, so there is a small learning curve.

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your experience with LiveAgent, particularly noting the pre-written answers' efficiency. Time-saving features are our thing! :)

It's great to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in the computer software industry and fitting well into your infrastructure. We're happy to be part of your team's journey in giving your users a solid experience.

Remember, we're always here to help you organize those customer queries, like a well-curated movie collection. Thanks for your time and review!

Matthew
Matthew
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Big Player, But Why?

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Overall, it's been mostly negative. They have the feature set present to do something truly wonderful with the platform, but the design and execution of the product itself make LiveAgent one of the worst platforms I've worked with.
As I mentioned above, I don't think there has been a major update of the platform in years and it's long overdue for one, so I'm not sure what they're doing, nor could I, in good faith, recommend LiveAgent to anyone else when there are so many other options to choose from.

I have to give credit where credit is due, LiveAgent offers a ton of features for a tool in this space. I have used other solutions and have been underwhelmed by their offerings and find myself still attracted to LiveAgent's feature set - so why the bad rating?

Because it feels as though LiveAgent has been abandoned. I can't recall the last major update. It feels as though they are perfectly comfortable with where they are and aren't looking to really change or shake things up.
The UI is...okay, but the UX is atrocious. Out of all the other helpdesk solutions I have used, LiveAgent is by far the most frustrating to set up and navigate.
On top of that, the widgets and offerings of the platform are extremely outdated. The end result is something I would expect to see on the AOL site with my dial-up modem. I mean, even if you're not going to make massive overhauls to the platform (which they most definitely need to), at least keep it looking relevant for today's market - the reason I've had to drop it and settle elsewhere is for this very reason. When you deploy widgets on your site, they become an extension of your brand - and I hold myself to a higher standard; there is no way I would be caught dead with an AIM style interface on my modern site.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Matthew, thank you for your honest feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with our software. Our team is working hard every day to keep improving LiveAgent. We have a large team of developers focusing on different aspects of our software, but I understand that, in some cases, it might not be fast enough. You can find our changelog here https://dev.ladesk.com/ to see when and what has been released in each version of LiveAgent. As to the widgets, I am very sorry that you were not able to find a widget to your own liking. In case you would decide to give LiveAgent another try, you are always able to create your own widgets by uploading an HTML code. Our own widgets can be customized using CSS codes. Please know that our support team is here for you 24/7 and we would be happy to get in touch with you to discuss your needs and doubts in detail.

Giacomo
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

LiveAgent: A Reliable Solution for Personalizing Customer Experiences

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

I like the efficient features of LiveAgent.
LiveAgent has been a reliable tool for personalizing customer experiences.

LiveAgent has been so effective and flawless to use.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hey Giacomo, Thanks for sharing your review! It's great to see you're having a smooth experience with LiveAgent. Your feedback on personalizing customer experiences is valuable to us. If you ever need anything or have more thoughts to share, don't hesitate to reach out.

Stely
Stely
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent value for the money

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

Keeping track of time and generating reports is the biggest perk. In the past, we were flying blind, but now it only takes a few minutes to identify which divisions are overburdened and straining. Live chat has helped us speed up our responses to consumers.

We find the LiveAgent's ticketing system and knowledge base to be particularly useful due to the high volume of inquiries we receive. Our team members share tickets fairly, and they may communicate with one another to offer quick support. Self-service options are now available, allowing us to give support around the clock.

The Only little issue I've had with LiveAgent is the way it indents replies to emails by using a >. This is something I can live with, and the benefits certainly exceed the drawbacks.

Hey Stely,

We appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear how much our ticketing system has positively impacted your workflow, especially with your high volume of inquiries.

It's all about helping your team communicate efficiently and providing quick support. Happy to know our self-service options are providing round-the-clock assistance to your business.

Thanks for recommending us!

-LiveAgent Team

Jana
Jana

Elevated Quality of Service for Customers

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

I think firms medium and large in size would benefit from using LiveAgent because of how intuitive it is.

LiveAgent is an indispensable tool for me to maintain tight relationships with my customers and my team. It's the finest platform for handling customer support requests since it's reasonably priced, has a straightforward user interface, and includes all the necessary tools.My interactions with clients have been simpler and more efficient as a result. aids our support staff in serving our clients more quickly and effectively.

My team is functioning smoothly. Everything looks okay up until this point.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Jana :) Appreciating your warm feedback, especially about how we've been instrumental in streamlining your interactions with your customers. Customer relationships are indeed crucial, and it's great to see LiveAgent adding value in that area. Glad to read that your team's operation is running without a hitch in our platform.

Just to let you know, we are persistently working on enhancing our features to accommodate the growing needs of large-scale businesses like yours in the computer software industry. We can handle all those emails and teams you mentioned, we've got you covered!

Once again thanks for choosing LiveAgent.

Saskia
Saskia
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective customer service that really works.

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

The entire company is now using LiveAgent. We are utilizing it as an omnichannel sales and customer service platform for our four businesses. Customers get out to us via everything from traditional methods to instant messaging apps nowadays. Currently, we're utilizing it mostly for Facebook and email tickets, but we have plans to add support for Instagram and WhatsApp (both of which are still in development) very soon.

The ability to have conversations with users in real time has revolutionized our connection with them. We used to get a lot of tickets, but consumers may now save time by chatting with us when they need help. We polled our audience as well. We found that all users would rather have a live conversation with an agent on life support than submit a ticket, and that the major reason for this is because they can get their issues resolved right away rather than having to wait a day for a response.Our customer service response time records show that we're the fastest at fixing problems and getting people back to work. I have to mention that

So far, neither my coworkers nor our customers have had any problems or concerns with the live chat option. It's refined to perfection, answering all of our concerns and meeting all of our requirements.

Hi Saskia,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system and the support provided by our team. Keep up the great work!

Monica
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cost effective and user friendly

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

Even though I have used other customer support softwares, this was my first time selecting a provider and setting up the account and tools by myself. Initially I worried it would be too technical and difficult but the setting up process is easy, well explained and there always is assistance available.

LiveAgent is easy to set up, to use, and customer support agents are always readily available to assist.

I wish tags were visible on the main page.

Freshworks Customer Service Suite und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Clean and intuitive layout. Uncomplicated set up and great service.

Hey Monica,

Thanks for the awesome feedback and the high rating! We're glad to hear you found LiveAgent to be cost-effective and user-friendly. We're always here to help if you need it. Noted on the tags visibility – I'll pass this along to our team. Thanks for choosing us and welcome aboard!

Maciej
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Looking great so far, have some trouble onboarding. Too short trial period

Bewertet am 27.9.2023

General experience is very OK. Hope to have the possibility to extend the trial, so I can try out all features before we buy or cancel that

Ease of use, integrations, built in calling, sms, email

Onboarding takes long, but we also connected our email server, which has 5 years of emails in the IMAP, so the processing is very slow, and had to focus on other tasks in the waiting period. Now the trial is over :(

Front und Zendesk Suite

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

More integrations, more modern system

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

The whole package just fits us better than the other solutions, and the promising AI whisper function.
David
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Initial Reactions

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

I need it for email management but the ease of use and the additional features positively surprised me.

There are so many things to do, but I like and dislike that.

Front

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Free trial. Note: we may choose to continue with LiveAgent eventually.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on LiveAgent. It's great to hear that you enjoy the ease of use and many functions of LiveAgent. We understand that the variety of features can be overwhelming, but our team is here to support you as you explore them. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any guidance.

Jacob
Jacob

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Freshdesk und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself.

The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Crisp und Zendesk Suite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LiveAgent

Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at support@liveagent.com - we are always open to ideas.

Alfredo
Alfredo
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Huge platform with many possibilties.

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at support@liveagent.com

Shayla
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better.

For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Lillian
Lillian

High-quality team support software

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Aside from its high availability, ease of use, and strong security for agents, it also integrates well with other systems. Users required less instruction to become proficient with LiveAgent.

LiveAgent allows us to centralize all of our support communications, providing excellent visibility for the entire team as well as insightful metrics into our efficacy. That way, if one of the support staff members is out sick or on vacation, another may pick up the slack and continue answering customers' questions from where they left off.

I wish there were more customization choices for the interface elements like the chat and Knowledge Base panes. In addition, I wish I could buy ticket filters online. Nonetheless, it's nothing major.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Lilian! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know that our platform is helping you to have a continuity of support even when one of the support staff members is out. As for the customization choices, you might find these articles helpful: https://support.liveagent.com/519426-Customizations
If you need any advanced customization, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support team. We are always happy to help! :)

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Really useful, even on free plan

Bewertet am 23.5.2023

LiveAgent was a better upgrade for the support group in my team, however I must state that it does get pricey the more members you invite to the support panel, so its not recommended for teams that are on a budget or have excessively large customer support teams (i.e. more than five staff).Regardless, it is easy to set up the knowledge base, the live chat system, the support portal and the customer forums.

>> Automatically makes a ticket when an email arrives>> Easy to open, edit or close tickets>> Setup for the live chat is quick and easy>> Automatic and constantly active spam filtering>> 2FA for account security and HTTPS connection to the knowledge base>> Relatively cheap for small teams (if you wish to upgrade to Small)>> Able to save chat transcripts on Small plan>> Easy to attach files to tickets>> App for iPhone and Android on all plans>> Able to set up business hours>> Ticket merge available to combine more than one ticket with the same subject (from the same user)

>> To enable call centre, gets expensive on Medium plan>> Not ideal for large support teams that are on a budget>> Branding is only removed on Medium plans and above>> Limited ticket history on Free plan>> No integrations on Free plan

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on LiveAgent. We're thrilled to hear that you have been satisfied with our solution.

We understand that our free plan comes with certain limitations, including ticket history and integrations. However, it serves as a launchpad for businesses seeking basic functionality. Our aim is to deliver value through our diverse features and services for every budget; hence, we offer various plans ranging from $9 to $69 per month, tailored to each organization's requirements. By upgrading to one of our paid plans, users can unlock all of LiveAgent's features to fully accommodate their specific needs.

Thank you again for your feedback and please remember that we are always here for you and you can reach out to us via chat on our website if you ever need any assistance or have questions.

Julie
Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Their method is straightforward and easy to use, which is why I appreciate it. Because of its adaptability and usefulness for real-time communication. It's easy to use and runs smoothly in the background, and I appreciate the reporting options and high efficiency it provides.

Everything about it is great because it has features that are both useful and simple to operate. It has a lot of useful features, and I enjoy using the intuitive UI. I really appreciated the accessibility of the contact form editing and the live chat widgets.

I could make up a story about something I enjoy if I really wanted to, but right now things are going swimmingly in the correct direction. We anticipate zero issues after the solution has been implemented and properly configured.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Julie! Appreciate your detailed review! Your emphasis on our intuitive UI and useful features is quite precise. Thrilled to know you've found our contact form editing and live chat widgets hassle-free.
Thank you once again for appreciating the straightforwardness and high efficiency of our system. Your support means a lot to us and we promise to continue delivering a system that runs smoothly in the background.

Amanuel
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LiveAgent has greatly reduced support and ticketing time hence saving time and cost.

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

My user experience has been very phenomenal especially how the customer efficient and proactive towards our customers. This tool has greatly reduced support and ticketing time.

LiveAgent has been absolutely a game changing support platform that is very user-friendly and easy to use generally for all our staff in my organisation. This tool has been able to provide the best support services to all our clients hence making this tool great customer options, with real-time chat features that enables us to communicate and resolve issues for our customers easily and efficiently while saving a lot of hours.I have used lots of support system but LiveAgent is far beyond magical and very user-friendly and cost effective. I like that I am able to send chat invites to users while on my website. I like the UI which is great and intuitive simplifies the onboarding process for the new users.Support team is magnificent and beyond magical experience. They're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. They help our customer support team to be professional and to provide great support to all our clients and customers. This helps us to maintain a great relationship with our customers.

For my small organisation sometimes when working under tight budget it's a bit disastrous because the price of LiveAgent is not that pocket friendly. Nevertheless this tool is great and has been so productive.

Hello Amanuel,

Thank you for your amazing review of LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :)

Jesper
Jesper
  • Branche: Internet

Incredible value for money

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

Amazing onboarding and buying experience. We almost haven't needed support since, as everything works and the UI is easy to use.

Compared to other suppliers with data centres within EU, Live Agent came out as the definitively best option. The price was substantially lower than any other provider.

Bells and whistles are missing. All the basics are there, but I could use more flexibility in auto replies and automation. But nothing critical.The only area where we need improvement is in ticket satisfaction evaluation.

Dixa und Zendesk Suite

Warum LiveAgent gewählt wurde

Need a provider where data was stored in EU only (GDPR / Schrems II issues). Zendesk's price to do this made us re-evaluate providers as it was unreasonably high.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zendesk Suite

Price was 5x lower for same/ comparable product

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Jasper! Thank you for the awesome review! It's great to hear that you had a smooth onboarding experience with LiveAgent and that you've been able to use the platform without much need for support. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration as we look to improve the platform. If you have any further feedback or need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for the review!

Emily
Emily
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Livegent is a reliable and reputable ticketing platform

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Quick and efficient Live Agent has proven to be the most effective chat option for our website, thanks to its versatile feature set and lightning-fast performance. Live Agent's industry-leading widget load speed was a major factor in our decision to switch chat providers and adopt their service.

Since we handle multiple societies, we needed a multi-client ticketing solution like Live Agent. I haven't looked at any competing products recently, but I was satisfied with the price and features when we first signed up. Since I am already familiar with the program, I see no reason to switch.

It accomplishes what it's supposed to do without any unnecessary frills or distractions, and the user interface might stand to be a little more aesthetically pleasing. The mobile app, however, should enable greater functionality.

Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to improve the system, including reworking the mobile apps, so stay tuned for more great updates coming your way!

Andrew
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most:

- Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment
- Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts
- Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message
- A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through
- Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust
- Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed:

- Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off.
- Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this.
- More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo.
- Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :)

The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at support@liveagent.com :)

Sebastián
Sebastián
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers.

As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted.

Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want.

In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc.

When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me.

So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Antwort von QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Mitesh
Mitesh
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

With LiveAgent customer care functions, customer satisfaction is always assured.

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

LiveAgent has been a vital tool in our organization. We were in need of platform where we and our customers can reach out easily and solve any issues at hand or offer any assistance and for sure LiveAgent proved to provide just what we were looking for. It has allowed us to improve our customer support services and thus having high customer satisfaction levels.

LiveAgent allows one to add a knowledge base in your portal which is very useful to customers since they can access the commonly asked questions and the how-to guidance articles which makes self-support easier. Another impactful feature in LiveAgent is the integration with social media platforms like Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are the platforms commonly used by customers. This means that you will be able to connect with most of your customers. LiveAgent provides omnichannel help desk solutions giving you and your customers a variety of channels like calling, live chat among others to connect and provide the support needed. It is easy to implement and the interface is well organized, intuitive and user-friendly making it easy to navigate through. Also, the customer support team offers timely response to any requests you have.

There is nothing i like least. It has been easy to use LiveAgent from the beginning. All aspects about this tool are tailored toward ease of use while still maintaining top level of effectiness and productiveness.

Hello Mitesh,