RazorSync Bewertungen

Field Service Management Software & Mobile App

4.5/5 (197 Bewertungen)
Donald H.
Mit Google übersetzen

RazorSync is an EXCELLENT Platform!

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I moved from Successware21 (using it from 2004 to 2016) to Wintac (Using it from Jan 2016 to Jan 15, 2017) and I was looking for a good software that had an all in-one dispatch and financial. But after using Wintac for only one year - I had enough. I had demos done with 5 after looking at 15 companies and found out of the five companies RazorSync.
The Platform is SOOO easy to navigate through my techs love using it in the field and the customers love getting the alerts, emails too. One of the biggest problems with Wintac was my customers getting their invoices by email. No problem with RazorSync! The set up was very easy also and learn time of the platform took weeks not months. One thing I need to express is in the field my techs still have full function of the software in the field when there is no signal with phone or tablet. I have not used QuickBooks since 2003 when I was using Successware21. I was was amazed how easy RazorSync worked with Quickbooks Online version. For someone using QuickBooks already it would be a no brainer to go with RazorSync. In my opinion should be at the top of the list and definitely 10 times easier to use than Wintac.
One more thing about the QuickBooks since I have out of the loop with them for years - We are now doing using the full payroll services through them and cut my cost by $ a year after moving from PayChex for 20 years. Because of the great personal over at RazorSync and the software it has been a GREAT experience for us. We High Recommend this company and if you have a decision to make you must check them out, you will not be sorry.

The Software is very easy to use. I do not need a Server in my office and very mobile with tablet or phone. It integrates with QuickBooks easily and setup is a breeze. The mobile side is amazing with how fast to use in the field. No waiting for upload times. We will switch from phone to tablet when finishing the service call so we do not have to carry the tablet until the end. The phone app is excellent and easy to use. Able to take Credit Card transactions through the system and automatically updates real time. If you are already using QuickBooks it would be an very easy setup.

After using Successware 21 and Wintac - The cost of Successware 21 to high and the major issues we ran into for just an year with Wintac. I can not find cons with this company.
They all have different ways of making their software and have glitches but it is how they handle the issues is what makes the company stand out.

Antwort von RazorSync

Thank you for the compliments Don. We look forward to serving you and the entire Jack Frost Heating & Air Conditioning team!

Tina B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect solution for our business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is an all-in-one solution we utilize to keep our team on schedule; they have access to upcoming appointments to make sure they have what parts they may need; I can use the field tracking to let a customer know when they should arrive based on location; it helps coordinate payments in the field vs. billing I need to collect; I love the search option when a customer calls in (I can find them by the phone number on the caller ID before they even tell me who they are!); I could go on and on but I have to get back to work...

We have been using RazorSync since 2014 and could not be happier. As a small business, we wanted an integrated solution for scheduling, dispatching, and invoicing and RazorSync fit the bill. We loved that we didn't have to invest thousands in software, our technicians in the field can access their schedules and enter notes and billing at any time, and everyone can see the history for the property we are servicing. In the few occasions we have needed support the folks at RazorSync are always quick and attentive to resolving the issue. New features have been added since we first joined and we have been able to pick and choose what suits our needs as an add-on.

I suppose if I needed to make a few alterations to suit our company I would make an option to limit the geographical area since we do not do any online orders and simply visit an individual's home. Currently if you type in 100 Main Street it will list anything worldwide that comes close to that address.

Lucinda B.

Simplified Service App

Bewertet am 10.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We are an Electrical contractor and have been in business over 38 years, mainly new construction. A few years ago we decided to push forward and open a new residential service department. We began to research scheduling programs with the ability to invoice and keep all information stored in one place. After researching many many applications the frustration began! We couldn't find anything simple enough and within budget to meet our needs. Not giving up on our goals yet, I finally came across Razor which was relatively new at that point.
The Razorsync website was very informative but I was skeptical so I called. I'm so glad I did because they were able to answer all my questions and explained very thoroughly how Razorsync worked. I decided to take the free month trial and once I downloaded it I knew at that we had found our scheduling app that does it all!!!

Excellent Technical Support
Instant scheduling and dispatch
Easy estimating and invoicing both in office and service field
You can access the schedule from anywhere!
Endless reports
You can attach documents to work orders, contract, photos, forms, pics etc
Accepts credit card payments
Service techs can create their own work orders when emergency calls come in after hours
Constant updates to customers, example -en route, onsite, job complete Customers just LOVE this!!
GPS tracking on service trucks
Customer Portal allowing customers to access their accounts
You can make suggestions how to better the app for your use, Razor listens and productively works as a team
There is so much more don't I don't use and I cant comment on because we already had resources in place - for example
Payroll - we do in house
QuickBooks - We use other accounting package

Updates to the App can be a pain at times, but probably more so for me because the guys in the field call me for their technical support, usually they cant remember the login and panic . So truly not really a con for Razorsync!
Guess I cant find a true con, great job Razorsync!!

Will M.

Best Bang for Buck!

Bewertet am 11.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based.

RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.

Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed.

All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Most of my cons are specific to the odd nature of our work. We routinely have different inspectors team up for a day and separate the next day and there is no way of assigning more than one employee to a task/work order. This leads to creating place holder events to indicate that the employee should look to another employee's schedule. It works... it's just a bit clunky.

UI- RazorSync does not appear nearly as polished as it's competitors. Because of the functionality, I feel that it's an acceptable trade off. The web browser view is the largest problem design wise. Again, we have as many users in the field as we do in the office so half of our company uses the web browser view. If you just run through the mobile app, you probably won't notice the awkwardness.

Katie C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Razorsync is for the most part user is very friendly and easy to dispatch the information

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really like how the dispatching is done and received by the technicians and that all the pictures are retrievable. Just like I suggested, I just wish there was an easier way to import the pictures from RazorSync because we have some very large accounts where we have to upload everything on a vendor portal. Sometimes I have to take the technicians phones and take the pics straight off their phones so I can complete what I need to do. I do like the way on the invoicing and quoting is completed because they come out in a PDF that looks very professional to our vendors and customers. The importing of information from Razorsync into QuickBooks is very easy to do and convenient so that I don't always have to do double the entry.

I like how the invoices come out and look and once everything is entered in, it can be easily imported into QuickBooks.

I would like to see an easier way to import the pictures after our technicians upload them because most of the vendors we work with have their own portals where we need to upload the pictures individually. I would also like to see an easier way to delete information that is not needed or is a mistake because if something is invoiced or quoted incorrectly you have to go in a round-a-bout to delete it. I would also like to be able to easily delete or edit a service item even if it is attached to another invoice or quote. On the dashboard, I would like to see more reporting with the invoicing, received payments and how much was invoiced out per day/month (even though I can see it in QuickBooks) it would be easier to have a quicker reference

Short Learning Curve

Bewertet am 10.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

If your looking for a field service app then look no further. And trust me we tried them all. Quockbooks, GoServicePro, Jobber, mHelpdesk, ServiceM8, should I go on. First of all if you need a mobile app that works on Android then these guys have you covered. Most if not all the apps I mentioned above only support Iphone. All of our techs have android phones. The learning curve is almost non existent. Give yourself 45 minutes and your already a pro. Everything is synced right to the techs phone. You control what they see and do. So also tracks them with bread crumbs do you know where their at. When they change the status of a work order to "In-Transit" the app send an email or text or both to the client. This frees up the technician time having to call the next stop. I could go on and on with all the great things this does. Been a customer for almost two years and wouldn't think about switching.

Tech GPS tracking, no learning curve, great support (always answers the phone and fast email replies), integrated credit card processing, schedule by calendar view which is great, customizable, they host on a very fast server so there's no lag switching screens or loading multiple modules, customer portal, integrates with all popular accounting software if your already using something different. (There's accounting module works great).

Wish they had come up higher in the search when I Googled "field service tech software". I would haven't off had to go through all the other apps before finding them.

They are always upgrading and improving the mobile apps (for both Iphone and Android). I wish they would send out a email to let us know so we can let our techs know to update their phones. Not a huge issue but that's the best I could come up with for the "Cons" section.

Tera R.

Great product for cost

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to use IPADs in the field and customer profiles. We really like the ability to keep all the customers info in one database but still can have the ability to export everything to quickbooks. Customizable forms are a great benefit as well. It has helped us streamline the paperwork side of our company and everyone can see the information when when needed.

Ability to create own form and customize in many ways. Customer service is great as well. Also the integration with quickbooks is a huge plus as well. We lite that we can customize almost any form. We are easily able to communicate with techs in the field. The customer reports are a great feature to send to customers to show them what we have done when additional details are needed. Overall we are happy with the product.

Reporting could be improved and navigation throughly the system could be a little more user friendly. Would like to see more Key Performance Indicators for tech and ability to integrate with marketing. I think it is probably a stepping stone platform but great for a smaller company.

Parri M.
Mit Google übersetzen

We have been using RazorSync for a few years now and this program has helped with our workflow.

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to keep track of employees and jobs. This software helps to run our business in a more organized manner.

Our scheduled jobs are easily accessible wherever we are. It is easy for our employees to use. Our employees are able to use this software as a time clock. As a business owner we are able to pull up the jobs each employee takes part in on a daily basis. We are able to see billable time versus down time. We are able to store notes for the customer that helps keep a log of the type of equipment they have. RazorSync is affordable for small businesses. We use all of these things to set us apart from other small businesses. We try to think BIG! That is why we use RazorSync.

Our company does not have a time frame or a day for most jobs. They are not all scheduled. We have to manually move jobs over to the next day if they are not completed or unassigned.

Cheryl D.

Great customer database/scheduling software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It really helps us stay connected and our business functions better as a result of using the software.

It is easy to use and has a nice mapping feature for customer appointments. We are now also using it for our time clock reporting, which is working out well. The customer service response time and assistance for anything we need is pretty prompt though and they are all helpful.

We have to make individual work orders for each technician, rather than being able to select 2-3 technicians for the same job. The software does have some odd glitches and will do things like not finding a customer that is known to already be in the database, show attachments as attached to the wrong customer (which is fixed by refreshing or clicking to another customer and then back to the original customer), the advanced reporting features do not produce reports that are easily downloadable, printable or edited.

Robert L.

Razorsync is Awesome. Enough Said

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using this program since 2013 and it is the best one I have found out there. And trust me I looked at a lot of them before finally deciding to stick with Razorsync. It is an intricate part of my daily operation. The ability to create customers, work orders, and multiple separate service request back to back on a customer is nice. I use it to track technician time sheets, daily route location, job to job GPS tracking, and I love the fact that you can add pictures of the before and after work of the jobs to each invoice and it makes a PDF that goes directly to the customer while we are still onsite shows the customers we are a professional company and will aways be ready to serve them whenever they need us. It puts us a step ahead of the rest in the HVAC field. Customer service is easy to talk to and very quick to respond. In short, this program is Awesome.

Mobile app, GPS tracking, Time sheet tracking, Invoice Tracking, Inventory Tracking Great customer service.

No PO system yet.

Jeanette R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super easy to manage my guys!!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Running my business as efficiently as possible.

We love that we can track our guys using the app. At any point I can pull up the map and see where any of my techs are. Also being able to attach photos for the jobs and notes is a great help to stay organized.
We've been using Razorsync for almost 4 years now and we definitely rely on our system. Tony helped us to set up our whole system. They've been super helpful.
Razorsync is by far our most used software for my business.

I really have no complaints with Razorsync. But if I had to reach and discuss an issue sometimes it's hard to get to talk to someone. And at the point that I'm calling I'm really needing help to get through whatever I'm stuck on. But when I do get someone on the phone they are super easy to talk to and are very helpful.

Chris P.
Mit Google übersetzen

It has changed our service ticket process, and made our management and billing more streamlined.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We streamlined our service ticket and billing functions. We went from hand written tickets that would be billed on average 20-25 days after the call, to going paperless, and being able to now invoice tickets, 1-2 days after the call.

The layout of the system is well designed and easy to navigate. The app is easy to use, and allows our team in the field to process information in a quick and easy manner. The interaction with Quickbooks Online, makes our billing process much more simplified.

I wish the Service Ticket was better designed, and laid out better. The tickets are usually two or three pages, and it would be nice to have a more summary like feel. I also don't like the map on the service ticket, as it doesn't really work well. Since we bill from Quickbooks Online it would be nice to be able to eliminate the invoice portion from RazorSync and just be able to put a service ticket summary out.

Mit Google übersetzen

A lot of potential, but falls short on some very basic requirements

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

In many respects we are like most service companies. We receive a request from a customer, allocate the time, material and resources required and do the job. Typically the customer sends us a purchase order via text, email, fax, or the phone call. We have tried various to do programs, spreadsheets, google calendars, geo fencing. RazorSync was a life saver. A solution that eliminated our reliance on many of the tools we were using before. The support was great, and the limitations were minor compared to the benefits. The ability to add default items to each invoice such as driving to site are amazing. The automatic billing from the time the tech clocks on site to complete another amazing feature. The technical support amazing again. Unfortunately that is the wow factor stops.

Easy to use for the most part, but the training is definitely beneficial.
Technical support is second to none.

There is no field for a purchase order, in our days 99% of our customers use a purchase order.
Integration with quickbooks desktop is at best quirky, customers created in razorsync sync to quickbooks but not the other way around. That being said, quickbooks is definitely not the easiest product to integrate with, and their tech support is often sub-par. When a tech marks a job as completed an invoice is automatically generated, which is ok for a project only requiring one visit, but not for one where multiple techs or visits are required. There are some work arounds for that, but not easy to find.
When we used the sms to notify the customers that a work order was created and scheduled, most of the customers had no idea who it was coming from. The email send out looks more like an infomercial for razorsync with only a small portion of it displaying our company name and the pertinent information.
Attachments can be added to work orders, but not service requests. While this might not be a big deal, at times, it would make a lot more sense to add reference documents, copies of the customer's request or notes to the service request that are visible from every work order, instead of having to attach them to each work order thereafter.
The address field can not handle unit numbers at this time, and there were some issues with google verifying the address in some newer neighborhoods, and in order to fix them we have had to re-install the app.
At times we have some customers providing us with an address for the work to be done, their phone number and description of the work. The system forces you to enter a name in order to create a customer. More often than not, we just use an underscore. Perhaps there could be some default values in order to speed up the process. I do not need to know more than the customers first name and phone number.
The mobile apps are battery hogs on phones, so please make sure to have chargers on hand.

2.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Got us out of the paper age - worked as intended

Bewertet am 11.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Razorsync took us from paper based scheduling to electronic scheduling.
We are a engineering consulting company that dispatches techs to jobs throughout the day.
Had served well to reduce dispatcher workload, reduce unneeded phone calls between employees, and serve as a searchable record of jobs performed.
We are transitioning in the next few months to a custom built industry specific (and much more expensive) solution which will cover a more broad range of what we do besides just scheduling/dispatching, but razorsync has done very well over the past ~2 years to raise the productivity/quality from an unreliable process to a more streamlined one.

AWESOME dispatching screen, can drag and drop and easily modify jobs
Serves as a mini CRM between clients input
Customer service has always been extremely responsive when we've encountered issues

As with any program designed for a wide range of industries, it's going to have things which don't match completely to how you do certain things.
Mobile app can be confusing in changing job statuses and between work orders and jobs.
Originally we were told the iPhone 4 phones we used for everyone would be razorsync supported for a long period of time, but when razorsync dropped support when iOS didn't allow the new upgrade, forcing us to buy everyone new iPhone 5 models.

Melissa S.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's a Breeze once you get the process down

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefit of being able to work from basically anywhere, I use my phone most of the time if I'm not in the office, but If I'm at home, my personal home computer does the job. I've been in the hospital, on vacation, traveling and I have been able to set up work for my techs back on site.

I like that I can run my business from home on days where I just can't get in, if it's bad weather, sick kid, or just a personal day, I can still do my job by logging in from home

It was a learning curve in the beginning, but I think I can definitely call myself a pro right now, and my technicians even like it. The ease of using the Ipad for all their calls has just been perfect

Angie W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great company, perfect for all service, PHC . Used for 4 years just gets better!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes my job much easier! I have less to do in the office so can be out working.

All in one system, bidding, billing and payments with credit cards so easy. We can make it our own and personalize to our needs. They keep adding features and changing thing by listening to what their customers want and need. It's priced very well and is not going to break the bank! Customer service is very quick and they are on top of things!

The location service when setting up customers could possibly give locations near you to start, pretty sure I would never work in Africa! Small issue so not anything to make it unuseable.

Dave H.
Mit Google übersetzen

RazorSync has given us the opportunity to streamline our service request department.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

service job visibility, scheduling efficiency, current address database.

We have found the address database is up to date, which has helped finding correct addresses in new subdivisions. Also, having the history speeds up return calls for additional service. Being able to see on the map where future jobs are helps is effeciency of scheduling.

I wish there was a way to break the visual of the maps and service tech into groups. Such as when more than one service coordinator uses the system and only needs to see their areas, or when the service department is broken into different geographical regions.

Cindy G.
Mit Google übersetzen

I researched many other programs for appliance repair service though this was the best fit for us.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

RazorSynce gives us the ability to see the location of the customers for better location management. I am able to recall a customer and drag and drop into an appointment then edit minor details when I have time.

The search ability by addresses since my home warranty and property managers send payments by address not names.

I would like the system to be able to post a payment that is greater than the trip charge. Example: The customer has a $100 deductible and our trip charge is $75 but the invoice is not complete but I need to post payment. I can not post in software only through Quick-books then it looks different in Razor-sync.

Gary J.
Mit Google übersetzen

We are constantly pleased with the new functionality that is added and the customer service!

Bewertet am 6.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to manage our day very easily, as well as track any customer notes and office notes so everyone involved knows what is going on at all times.

Ease of use. The ability to complete a request from open to invoice easily and the ability to designate bill to and service to addresses, as well as the trackability for repeat customers and problems.

The mobile version Service request vs Call gets a little complicated switching through screens, to try and find information. Additionally, I don't like that I cannot email more than one customer at a time, an invoice when the job is completed.

Gary H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Razor Sync - Great Product and Pricing for Small Service Oriented Bus.

Bewertet am 19.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The program is easy to use even for those who struggle with the computer. I have been using it for over 2 years and my staff love it. All my techs use iPads in the field and they can see their daily job load, complete while at the job site and have the customer sign the iPad accepting the completed work. Once they do this, we are able to generate an invoice and get this out to them via mail or email. The best thing about RS is their responsiveness to questions. I no sooner send a request for clarification then my phone starts ringing. The guys/gals are knowledgeable and speak ENGLISH. Pricing is very good as well. I can adjust up and down as my tech compliment changes and can reduce my overall costs just like that. There's no contracts or long term relationships.

The product could be a bit more easier to use to assign jobs via an iPad. Sometimes the app crashes.

Andrew J.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's the best option for my service company's needs!

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps make my employees more organized. They used to lose client sheets and forget to do jobs. Now they have all their jobs in a list and clicking on the job allows them to open the map to get there.

It syncs with QuickBooks Online very well, it is an app so my employees don't have to have a good internet connection to input info, clicking on the address opens maps which makes my employee's life easier.

Sometimes it freezes while syncing and sometimes it duplicates items on work orders. After reinstalling the app everything usually works again. Customer service is helpful fixing issues.

John G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software for the value budget

Bewertet am 27.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used them for about 2 years in my last company of 6 technicians. It was very user friendly. The qb. The user interface and ability to look up consumer information was awesome! Dashboard inside the office, to use on the desktop was very helpful. Changing things & adding users/roles was simple.

Quickbooks integration was a hassle. It was batched, not live. Errors or changes make it difficult to keep up with. Updates were a pain. They didn't use to offer customizations of the platform which limited your ability to tailor it to your business.

7.0/10
Johnny K.
Mit Google übersetzen

overall this software has allowed me to manage my business globally

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

just the overall accountability that Razor provides

There are a few things I like but what I like the most
1. Scheduling is easy and fast
2. Sending invoices and service reports is great and the customer love it
3. the overall accountability Razor provides is awesome

there are only a couple for me, the employee gps tracking isn't as accurate as I would like it to be and there are issues with clocking in and out of work. we have started to use a different software to clock employees in and out of work because the issues, called Time CLock wizard

Erica B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Love using Razor Its fantastic.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to keep track of previous invoices and having all my customers info at hand.

I like everything about the software. I am thrilled that we came across Razor. This software saves a lot of time and paperwork . I really like the fact that all my customers info is in one place. No more writing down on paper .

My least favorite thing about the software would be I can't delete a customer that already has had an invoice created or had a service call request. Also if we have a husband and wife in separately you can't match them together.

Amber S.

Changed our business

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No lost tickets, dispatching with techs in the field

Prior to razorsync we did all service tickets on paper and then we had to manually enter them into quickbooks. We had issues with tickets getting lost, not turned in, being hard to read and uninvoiced. With razorsync having the module that allows us to import invoices it saves us so much time and no lost money.

I wish the functionally was a little easier for technicians to use. It can be confusing with service Calls and multiple work orders in one call. It was a little challenging for our techs that are not computer savy to pick up. I wish notes saved automatically. We have lost info because clicking done was forgotten