4,7 (160)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Schließe mehr Geschäfte ab. Erziele einen höheren Umsatz.

Sortieren nach

Samantha
Samantha
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Works as promised

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Close is an easy way to keep track of leads and customers alike. We can set tasks, see who is calling, and have visibility to communication the client has had with other people in the company.

I really don’t have many complaints. One tiny nitpicky thing: the icon in my tool bar continues to bounce even after someone else has answered a call. It can get confusing.

Joshua
Joshua

It's like magic

Bewertet am 17.3.2015

We have a startup focused in ticket sales for events in Mexico. We were looking for in-depth data of our salesmen and to make easier for them to keep track of their clients by client type. We used a CRM (highrise), but the data it gave us was no longer enough to know more about whether the size and type of clients - and opportunities - our sales team were generating was the right kind given our current strategy.

We initially requested a trial by importing a subset of random data of our former CRM but we felt this was not useful, because not all of those imported leads were relevant to us at the moment. When support from close.io gave us the option to extend our trial period, we deleted all of the previous leads and instead started adding new leads into the platform. That's when we notice the main strong point of close.io: by adding our first lead's email, within seconds we had a full history of each email we exchanged in the past. The desktop app works like a charm. Also, when you have a small sales team like ours, it's great to add a lead and check if one of your teammates already make a contact. Finally, it's amazing how easy is to categorize leads, we even use it to keep track of investors, allies and competitors.

The call feature is also a huge breath of fresh air into a follow-up process. The fact you can make calls straight from the app, that those calls get recorded and also get tracked into a lead's history ensures automatic track of almost every kind of interaction with a lead. In our case, although we tried it and it worked great, we won't make use of it because our small office space forces us to do calls by getting outside the office, and given our internet connection is not that solid we will keep making calls the way we are right now and evaluate a full switch later.

In a few words: if you have a small sales team and you want to make them doing more closing and less data insertion into follow-up tools, consider switching to close.io

The email auto-tracking is by far the the tool of close.io. The fact you can create a lead and it automatically brings all of the history of emails you exchanged with them gives a lot more insight and visibility into salesman follow-up performance. Also, the call feature; if you have a strong internet connection, and especially if you're a startup and your salespeople is constantly on the run. Support also responds very quickly to feedback, which made a lot easier the switch from our former CRM.

For our business, it´s very important to do bulk imports. However, the tool does not let you to opt out of duplicating leads, which makes us take longer to "curate" each file we want to import.

Good For A Small Sales Team, in The Early Days

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

On a larger scale, Close becomes really impractical. Sales agents lose track of contacts, there's no meaningful data analysis that can be done because of a lack of tagging and order. It's a good package to start out with, but I find that companies move along quickly for more powerful and useful products.

- really easy to use
- stripped down to the bare minimum, not many tabs for the sales team to navigate
- new email chain function is impractical as it's a manual task to set up for so few sales contacts
- customer support a few years ago was bad but has improved greatly
- price

- hard to extract data in a meaningful way. The search functionality is quite rudimentary
- data analysis is barely existent
- insufficient tagging
- feels like a doctored spreadsheet with nicer formatting but less usability

Jordan
Jordan
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rigid structure means only certain sales processes fit (adaptations to all processes are...

Bewertet am 28.9.2016

Overall, Close.io is a B2B CRM where each client has only a few main contacts and they all go through a specific, well-defined process, regardless of whether or not the deal is closed.

It's a very expensive platform, especially if you want calling features, so keep that in mind. My two cents: you should assess how well Close.io meets your needs before deciding that this is the right CRM (vs. a different CRM or a custom CRM if you're at higher volumes). Once you decide that it's worth exploring, my recommendation is to figure out how much you'll be paying in annual costs vs. a custom CRM implementation.

Close.io pretty much won't prioritize features for you, so if you need anything custom done, I recommend going somewhere else.

- Easy to get started
- Easy to import leads
- Easy to keep track of how everyone at your organization is interacting with the client
- Pretty simple, but effective reporting

- Expensive
- Low quality call audio
- Low customization
- Rigid sales structure set-up

Martin
Martin

Has worked really well

Bewertet am 27.1.2016

We run an online insurance comparison site in Colombia. We generate leads through our website that we have to close by phone and mail. A sales cycle is in average for around 20 days. Our requirements were:

1. Scalable (Apt for Small and Medium Businesses)
2. B2C focus
3. Lead integration
4. Mail integration
5. Phone integration (including possibility to store calls)
6. Easy to use
7. Reminders
8. Spanish would be a plus
9. Good and fast ROI

I studied 36 different options before making my choice and I demoed 6. My finalists were Pipedrive and Close.io. But I found Close.io being the better one. It's really fast and easy to use and very easy to adapt as we want. So far I'm very happy. The only things so far is that it's a little bit complicated to get a Colombian phone number but that's not Close.io's fault. It's because of the carriers here. The other was the Spanish but it wasn't sch a big problem since you can name many things yourself. It excelled in everything else. It also seems to be easy to export the day we decide to swith to another platform (if we do).

Fast and easy to set up. Great customer service. Transparent costs.

Maybe I would like it to work better in mobile. But that's mainly for me and not for my sales team. But apart from that I can't fin any cons.

Josh
Josh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Turns you into a selling machine

Bewertet am 18.10.2018

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Close.io shines in two ways-- no data entry and the follow up system.
No data entry means that it's reading your emails and syncing the CRM with the activity. You can also call through their phone number and it logs your phone calls to the CRM.

Follow up system. Following up until you get a No is key to sales success. Close.io builds this in to the CRM so that you see who to follow up everyday and can jus work down the list.

I don't think of Close.io as having data integration with other services on a first class level. May be wrong, but that's my impression.

Yevgeniy
Yevgeniy
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great solution for medium sales teams

Bewertet am 14.6.2018

We've used close.io for a few years for our sales team. It has nearly any feature that you'll need. It has incredibly good system for follow ups and sales tracking.

This is not really needed when you have just a couple of salespersons and price starting from per mo is really high.

Justin
Justin

Excellent - Would recommend to anyone building a sales team

Bewertet am 9.3.2015

I have tried out a handful of CRMs, and they all have their pros and cons. I've found Close.io to be the best and most flexible CRM for our growing sales team (It has grown with us as our sales team tripled in size).

There are two things I particularly love: The first is the timeline / history of interaction with a customer. It makes it super easy to quickly get caught up on a relationship with a client before talking to them. When trying to close a deal or when a customer has a problem, this has been invaluable. We have also connected Close.io to our support ticketing system, so I can track all communication (even non sales) that a customer has with our company which is a big help. The second thing I really like is the one touch call / email. It makes it extremely easy to communicate with the customers and saves me time.

Although to be fair, there is also room for improvement. It is a little bit challenging to manage your emails completely from Poll Everywhere as it's hard to track all inbound emails. I also wish they would improve the way they organize their email templates. After you have a few sales reps each with their own templates, the list can grow very quickly.

Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons and I would definitely recommend Close.io to anyone looking for a CRM.

History of interaction with customer, one touch communication, live help chat

Managing inbound emails and email templates

Isaiah
Isaiah
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A modern and functional touch to CRM

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Coming from Salesforce and other CRM services, Close.io shines a much needed light for our sales team. They follow industry standards and have every feature that I've been used to having. I incredibly appreciate the ability to call and track phone calls directly from the app.

The desktop app is where it's all at, but I would appreciate a more fine-tuned web and mobile app considering what we pay and what other services offer.

Margaret
Margaret
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Close.io is absolutely awesome to manage your fund raising

Bewertet am 8.3.2015

We use Close.io to manage our fund raising and we absolutely love it! It's been amazing to manage our database of investors, track our communication with potential investors, and classify each of them based on the opportunity and likelihood we will get the investment from them. It's much easier to track who responded and when to do the follow-up. Close.io is very user-friendly, and very intuitive. We love that it adds all past emails with the investors! It has been so easy to share the emails with my co-founder.
We will definitely use it to manage our customers when we are ready to start selling.

- It's easy to use.
- It can easily search for past emails and share the status with other members because it integrates all the emails and calls with the leads to the platform.
- It allows to add tasks and set up alarms.
- Great tool to organize the database, rank potential customers/investors, and size the opportunities.

- I would suggest the users to use a isolated microphone because some times we have eco in the calls.

Best CRM for managing relationships

Bewertet am 24.4.2016

Love how simple Close.IO is. There's one list of contacts , and then an infinite ways of segmenting the data after that in powerful ways. It's a very powerful concept, and they do it in a way that makes it super easy to manage lists of leads/clients/whatever, and to help make sure you're on top of it. They do this, however, in my opinion, by sacrificing features available in other top CRMs, some that seem like they should just be there. For us it has been worthwhile nonetheless.

By far the easiest and most intuitive way to manage relationships that I've come across. If it's a big struggle for you to have a bunch of lists of leads, and with your limited time you struggle to stay on top of each and every one of them, then Close.IO is awesome. It has helped us make sure none fall through the cracks, and does that in a way where I don't have to think about it. It just lets me know. Integration through Zapier also brings it to another level of automating workflows.

It's missing some features that other CRMs have, especially for the price. Although the 'smart views' (how you segment the contacts into different lists) is really really awesome and VERY powerful, there are some limitations that sound like should be there but are just missing (e.g. having different default columns per 'smart view', which sounds like a given to me since someone cares about different data depending on if the contact is a cold lead, qualified lead, or client). Instead now I have a bunch of columns that some people within my company don't care about but are just confusing to them.

Also, you have to get the pro/business to get several features that I initially expected would be part of the main one, e.g. there's not a single report that can draw a graph to visually get at-a-glance info of any kind in the basic version. They also don't post their roadmap openly, so I have no idea what features will be coming.

So in this respect it feels slightly like an incomplete product, but as mentioned, worth it for how incredibly well they execute the main function we need it for (effectively managing relationships/lists of contacts for both sales and client relationships).

Jim
  • Branche: Automotive

Best out there

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Love it for all businesses I have worked in. I literally have my own Personal Close I use that I bring when I take a contract, so I don't have to use something else. It is part of my working life now - Easy deployment (Even when Microsoft tries to ruin everything for you), Simple and easy, can opt into great features if you need it, export your leads, whatever it is - It is software that has clearly been made by someone who was in Business Development. The amount of time I save not having to manually document how much work I have done...Makes me more successful.

Nothing - it is great - A small deployment issue once, but that was 100% Microsofts fault. The reps were great at fixing it.

Nadav
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AWEFUL EXPERIENCE! BUSINESS OWNERS - BE AWARE!

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

Close.com BROKE our agreement and KILLED our company.

We partnered with close.com and after long...

Close.com BROKE our agreement and KILLED our company.

We partnered with close.com and after long meetings with their sales and customer success teams, we agreed to collaborate after getting a written agreement for our needs and future use of their system.
We built an entire infrastructure supported by their system after working with them for few months and paying them over $20,000 knowing it's an investment and it will be worth the money on the long-range.

We made sure to add in our agreement all of the potential problems and insisted that if there will be any problem - close will contact us for our immediate care and fix, as we want to keep a good relationship with them.

After 4 months, just 2 days after another payment of over $5,000 from us, we received a cold email from the customer success manager, quoting an email of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] saying they won't work with us anymore and suspend our account in 40 days. NON-NEGOTIABLE.
The stated reasons were ones we never heard of before from the close.com team and never knew they could cause any issue (if we've known, we would've taken care of them immediately).
No prior warning, no apology, no discussion, and not even a meeting explaining the situation.
Just a "non-negotiable" cold email.

We spend those months we worked with Close.com HUGE amount of development and employee resources to fit our system to Close's while planning to launch a new product, and just a few days before our launch we received this awful email.

Looking back - nothing honestly.
We wish we would've never heard of them.

Bronne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Far Superior to Salesforce

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

I just want anyone reading this to know that I went from using Close to using Salesforce. Originally I didn't think Close was anything particularly special, because I hadn't tried out any other CRMs. Working with Salesforce has made me change my mind completely - Close is a far superior product.

Extremely intuitive, clean and smooth. Intelligently designed and sets you and your employees up with a great work flow to stay organized

The view set ups can take some getting used to (IF, OR, AND) but once you have it figured out your workflow will go so smoothly.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality. But you can lose access anytime

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

This is a great platform. But I do not recommend it to anyone. If you are interested in good CRM then try PipeDrive. They don't have a few things, but their technical support will solve all your problems. They also do a lot of custom free stuff. And you can safely store 1M + contacts.

Awesome UI
Best filtration and search
Nothing extra
Not overloaded
Very fast

If your database more than 100K contacts, you will be disconnected, because you will ...."impacted our infrastructure".... When you try to solve a problem and chat with technical support, you will be ignored.

But there is no public limitation. Try to use. Are you lucky? Maybe not and your work will be suspended immediately. And then you will long try to switch to another platform without any help from those support. Maximum you will have a day.

Jeffrey

Great CRM

Bewertet am 13.12.2020

Overall my experience with Close has been a positive one. Customer service is responsive.

The pros are that is a pretty straight forward CRM to use. It integrates well with many other applications.

Overall, I cannot really think of any cons. It gets the job done as a reasonably priced CRM. It does not have as many features as salesforce but for the price its great.

László
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great outreach tool for calling prospects

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Very easy to use tool for sales reps who do a lot of calls in a day.

Very easy to use tool for sales reps who do a lot of calls in a day.

Very easy to use with an intuitive interface. Easily create followup sequences and the best feature is the one-click calling SMS. It is just so easy to call ANY Country on your computer. With great audio quality.

The startup plan is fine, but if you want to use multiple phone numbers and call recording, it is only in the most expensive plan.
Also, you cannot see which calls cost how much money, it is hard to track back your charges.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Close

Built-in calling.
Scott
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Software for Outbounding

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

- Connected email - Sequences are easy to design on multiple channels - Very customizable and dynamic copy in sequences

- Email inboxes get disconnected from gmail occasionally - Some customizations, which are nice, make it a little complicated

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Pipedrive
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for contact and basic pipeline management, but lacks customization to enrich leads and...

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

It does the jib for very basic pipeline management, but definitely not goos for reporting due to the lack of customization.

Their contact management module is very well built. Email and event tracking are efficient.

The app lacks field customization for extra lead/deal data for reports, I found their integrations really limited (you can connect with Zapier but still has some limitations). Your tasks do not have a specific section or dashboard and you can easily lose track of the daily pending tasks.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good CRM but could improve reports and analytics.

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

Pretty good and solid to help increase sales with some insteresting features and good interface and friendly, could be better in reports!

Its pretty good to follow up, increase sales (productivity), email or chat are pretty solid tools to development a good business relationship.

Must improve reports/analytics tool, It is only focused on sales and not all KPI's are well reported or break and working hours record.

Chris
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The best CRM I've used

Bewertet am 28.2.2019

Used it daily as a sales rep and it made managing everyone and seeing all communication simple and allowed me to spend less time tinkering and more time closing sales. It does a great job of getting out of the way so you can focus on what's important.

So uncomplicated and straightforward to use. CRMs can be a real pain, and this one is a joy.

Although it's packed with value, it's still pricey compared to competitors. However, if you can do it, I still recommend it.

Juan
  • Branche: Automotive

Best CRM I have used!

Bewertet am 5.11.2018

The best CRM tool I have used, loved the interface that is literally all in one, recorded calls to review of my teams sales calls. Texts emails etc.

None! Best CRM system I've used! Definitely recommend

Will you marry me?

Bewertet am 2.4.2015

I LOVE this solution. It's extremely flexible which is crucial for our company of 80. With our HQ in Europe, and a sales team poised to expand rapidly worldwide, we needed the ability to "speak" to each other by having access to all leads in the system and their history. Right now we are piloting Close.io here in the U.S. with a couple of sales people also trying it in Europe. We integrated our incoming leads from our system into close.io via Zapier and all communication via Gmail. It was a snap! Also, the support team can CC or BCC close.io on crucial matters via the ticket system and sales can now see all important transactions in one place. Just in a few short months Sales productivity has changed dramatically, and basically, I'm a happier person, which is good for everyone!

Easy to use interface. Nice upgrade with the html in the email function! Integration with the phone is great!

Fix the Tasks function to be more user friendly. allow us the hide the custom fields so we don't need to scroll through them all when assigning data.

• Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great CRM for smaller businesses

Bewertet am 30.6.2018

I like the cost above all else. We used a more expensive CRM for a while and were thrilled to find out about Close.io and its low price in comparison. The platform is also a lot simpler to use than other popular CRMs like SalesForce and Dynamics.

There isn't much to dislike about the platform. There could be some additional features to make activities simpler but that's not really anything against the platform, in my opinion.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Best CRM EVER!

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

Close.io has been great from the start. Getting setup was easy and migrating our data from our previous CRM was simple. We are now able to monitor all outreach metrics in real time and close more deals with close.io

Close.io is every sales teams dream! Its super simple but extremely powerful! It has everything you need to effectively close deals daily and keeps you on track with very little effort.

I wish there was a two record type Leads and Accounts. There is a work around but my personal preference is a clear distinction between leads and accounts.