Streak

Kyla
Kyla

Simple & Convenient CRM Embedded in Gmail

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

Organization for my lead outreach and follow-up. I love how it's embedded within Gmail so all of my correspondences are right there. It's a game changer for me moving from a simple spreadsheet that is overwhelmed with data to this streamlined system. And on top of that, it's free!

For my product-based small business, I have a number of sales streams where I cultivate leads. Streak allows me to manage these leads right inside Gmail so I can quickly view all of our correspondences. Since most of my business is done through email, Streak creates a perfect bridge. Specifically, I can create a new box for each lead and categorize it under a specific pipeline (sales stream). Within the pipeline, I can create different sales stages and view all of my leads in one place along with data about our interactions (days since last interaction, days in stage, etc) so I can prioritize my outreach efforts. Within each lead, I can view all of the email correspondences and make notes on the lead. An additional feature in Streak is email open tracking so you can see if your leads have opened your emails. It shows up automatically and displays the times of each open. That's a huge value just to know if your emails are going through. All of these features are completely free and just a simple add-on, which frankly is hard to believe and so valuable for my business!

I really love Streak--for a free program, it offers so much! If I could add anything, I would love to be able to have all correspondences with a specific email address automatically assigned to the same lead box.

Boris
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A solid CRM that integrates into your daily life

Bewertet am 20.3.2021

We use Streak to create the whole task flow when starting a project for another company. It is a great tool to see where exactly we are in the integration process and how far along we are with each company we work with. It works well, and is reasonably priced. My favourite part is that it integrates into Gmail which makes it extremely convenient. Streak does not come without issues, but they are minor and not too bothersome.

It sits right there, in your Gmail inbox, ready to spring into action when you need it. Streak is an ingenious way to deal with CRM and is easy to remember to deal with, as your email is always open anyway. No need to switch tabs or use multiple different solutions for one task.

There were a few issues I found with Streak. Sometimes it takes ages to load and when I'm trying to follow up on an email, write a note for my team, and have three more tasks sitting in my head, the last thing I need is for my CRM to freeze out for 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed is that, every time I would load any other email address in the same browser, Streak would send me a notification that it should be enabled. It would be great if the Chrome extension would recognize which email address is open and not bother me when it is not the one that it should be managing.

Mayank
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

UX and Spam

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

In terms of automation, it has been good, for spam, pretty bad. Basically, there's a tradeoff with this.

There is a huge amount of automation involved which can take over for email marketing and has been pretty useful in that sense.

The rate at which domain gets spammed via this tool is very high as compared to other tools, it has been a pain for my org particularly.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Basic CRM for Gmail Power Users

Bewertet am 25.2.2022

Overall, I think it is a useful CRM with basic - but useful - functionality and a clean interface. It is quite helpful for Gmail and Google Workspace users, who spend a lot of time in their mail inbox.

I like the fact that there is a very low learning curve for your Gmail users. The UI is simple and intuitive. New users can start using it really fast.

The features of the mobile app are missing a lot of functionality. This means that essentially you have to manage everything from your desktop Streak interface.

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

It was selected mainly for its Gmail integration.
Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Rough around the edges

Bewertet am 16.8.2022

I used Streak to follow acquisition of customers from cold contact to successful contract, and then, in another pipeline, how far along we are in our business relationship. If things would not move for a while, that identified a red flag I would investigate. If it wasn't for the inherent bugginess and general sluggishness of Streak, we would still be using it to this day as its integration with Gmail is just a fantastic idea.

It integrates directly to Gmail, and that alone makes it good. You open your Gmail, like you open it every morning and your CRM is good to go!

This thing is riddled with bugs and glitches. Often it would just not load and I would sit staring at a blank screen. Other times, it would load, but would completely choke my processor. A few times, it crashed my browser.

Zoho CRM und Freshsales

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

We felt it was incredible how well it integrated in our processes and how easy it was to open it every morning without even thinking about having to do it.
Avishai
Avishai
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

CRAM in your Gmail

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

makes my life easier

makes my life easier

Essentially, Streak is a plugin for a browser that superpowers your Gmail. To start out deploying it, just install the plugin, then start your Gmail inbox and you will find it prepared to work. It'll first ask you what you would like to observe in Gmail: traditional CRM leads and discounts, fundraising prospects, storyline leads, potential hires, email support, plus more. Any business process that revolves around email is a perfect fit.
Once you've created the first pipeline, go on and use Gmail as normal, and you will start realizing little Streak extras during your experience. You will likely notice a few email boosting features first. There's a fresh option if you are reading email messages to "snooze" an email, which goes it out of your inbox and then brings it back at the same time you set - if you are a zero inbox fan (like myself) you will love that feature. That is clearly a great way going to inbox no and ensure you get your distractions taken care of, but still be sure to start to see the email by enough time you need to answer it. Then, if you are writing emails, you will see an identical option to program when a contact will be sent--a smart way to write e-mail in advance and also have them get there on time.

No real drawbacks that I can see. If the mobile app was to be connected to Gmail and it was possible to see the email tracking that would be a nice addition.

Masturah
Masturah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Gmail organization with Streak

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

On the long run, this software do help in managing my email and to analyzing my email data. I am quite satisfied.

Integrating my Gmail with Streak is very smooth and calling and managing my email data. It work directly from the Gmail application and no other additional software are needed. I can track the most important email and conversation and monitor it better.

It work quite slow and sometime it will crash the Gmail software. It just need to reopen or refresh the software back, but it is quite annoying after it happen quite frequently. The customer support also very slow in writing back all the inquiry email that i have sent.

Eman
Eman
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way.

Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email.

I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

Dennis
Dennis
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there!

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there. It is easy to install because it is just a chrome extension. It makes all email communication personalized but not time consuming to do which is great.

In a corporate recruitment, we seldom update candidates that they are not a good fit for the role not because we forgot it but because it is tedious to update them one by one.

I discovered Streak, and that bottleneck and bad practice was put to an end in our firm. Streak helped me send 100 turn down emails in a snap. By using a .csv file I was able to tweak the email template I am sending tailor fitted to the addressee, to the role they have applied, and what next steps should they watch out for.

With Streak, I was also able to know as well if the candidate has already opened the message, and it is a good way to establish a relationship to candidates.

The only thing I don't like about Streak is that since it is a chrome extension, if I am using a new device like laptop or computer, I need to reinstall the chrome extension again. That is understandable since that is a different device.

Mohammad Izaz Arefin
Mohammad Izaz Arefin

Best Free CRM for Gmail

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Overall, it is one of the best CRM for Gmail. The free plan is recommended for personal use, but for working with a team upgrading to the Pro plan may be needed.

I used this software mainly for email tracking purposes. I used the free plan. It provides data about when the recipient opened the email, its location, and its devices.

The CRM is easy to integrate on Gmail. It is not needed to log in to another website, everything can be done within the Gmail workspace. Different pipelines can be created for managing projects, sales leads, hiring, fundraising, and other tasks. Emails can be scheduled to send at a later time.

Sometimes email tracking does not work as the recipient's server does not allow tracking. There is another concern of privacy as Streak can access and delete all emails and information within Gmail account.

Clayton
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SOOOO GOOD! Jump in without delay.

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

This is the stuff CRM's dreams are made of.

This is the stuff CRM's dreams are made of.

Masterful integration with Google's core productivity products (Gmail, G-Cal, G-Contacts, G-Meet, etc.). I wanted a CRM that increased efficiencies AND reduced redundancies, eliminated multiple software subscriptions, and existed WITHIN gmail. Streak achieves all of this (and—believe me—so much more) with flying colours. Not to detract from the many superior features of Streak, but I wish to use the following example to illustrate how exceptional Streak's value offering is. Whatever software you currently use to create snippets (AKA: email templates), if it's robust, your annual cost is likely a significant percentage of what you'd pay for Streak. Yet, Streak's snippet feature is far and away better than every similar snippet software I've ever used (and I've used the top 5 [in terms of largest user base]). While snippets are but a footnote feature amongst Streak's suite of sophisticated features, my point is that snippets alone are worth the value of a Streak account. Oh, that's right! The snippets are included in the free package. That's another point. Streak's free tier is so good that I'm sure many users/reviewers have little need for the paid plans if they run a solo operation. Just know this, though. Streak is the good stuff. If your business needs grow, so will your Streak consumption. Thankfully, Streak's paid plans are phenomenally competitive... dare I say, generous. Streak's ongoing maintenance, enhancements and customer services are golden.

The guilt I feel, for how little I pay, to use such a refreshingly functional CRM.

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small...

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented.
I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Greg

Streaks ahead

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

It's been a consistent part of several businesses for me for some years now and it's a rock-solid performer that saves me time and helps win new business.

It's flexibility. I have used Streak in many varied (CRM type mostly) ways and have been able to mould Streak to deliver what we needed. As it resides within Google Workspace it's one less app for the team to deal with and training time is reduced. The email snippets (templates) are super helpful.

It takes quite an investment in time to set up for your business - but it is worth it.

WorkflowMax und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Streak

It's integration with Google Workspace.
Viktoria
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid option for those who like to integrate their CRM with Gmail

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

It was a great tool to follow the product implementation down a pipeline. We used it to make sure all of us were aware where we were with integration at a certain property. It was a nice thing to have, but with all the issues with service availability and constant badgering to install it for other accounts it sometimes became tedious.

It is built in to Gmail - you open your inbox and you're up and ready to work.

It loads. Most of the time. Sometimes it takes forever. They were often experiencing difficulties and Streak could not be accessed. It also constantly bugged me to install Streak for all accounts, even though only one Gmail account had access to it.

Verity
Verity
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A Beautiful GSuite + CRM Marriage

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Overall the product is awesome for GSuite users, to be honest, I have realized a little too late that I don't really use any of the paid features so I could have done with the free version - a big oversight as it has a rather hefty price tag of $35 USD for a month (one user). A few teaks to issues like the multiple select options and more seamless customer service and it would be very hard to fault it!

A really intuitive introduction to CRM Software. I loved that I could add all different email threads to one "Box" and that I could write notes and reminders connected to that box. Lots of drag and drop features, easy editing, lots of customizing with colours etc so that you can really make it your own

It seems to be difficult to select multiple emails and add them to a box. If just two boxes it seems fine but often it is a matter of wanting to select 3 or more and for this, it just does not work. Customer service was a bit all over the place too - some replies VERY technical and somewhat abrupt and with lots of different names/contacts.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Much better option than Saleseforce for small companies

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Going from a manual system to Streak meant that we immediately saw increases in efficiency, better tracking and reporting, and were able to build our client base without hiring new sales reps or account managers.

After spending well over a year trying to set up Salesforce, my company -- a small team of 15 -- finally gave up and decided to go with Streak instead. Especially for a business of our size, Streak was definitely the better option. It's lightweight, was far quicker to implement, and we immediately saw improvements in our efficiency and ability to track leads.

Further, we mostly got our leads via conferences and word of mouth, so we managed both inbound and outbound leads in our email inboxes. For this reason, we loved that we could track our leads from within our inbox using Streak -- no tool switching!

I could see us possibly outgrowing it if we were to have a more complex business, but don't have much to say about its downsides.

Luisa
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Perfect startpoint CRM for Gmail

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

I am very happy. I use it every day, I have several Pipelines that help me see where each client is, or if I need to follow up to try to push the sale.

It is relatively easy to use and very practical. Before going to a more complex CRM I recommend using Streak. You can create different Pipelines, customize them with different colors and edit by modifying texts, etc. I also find email tracking and the option to send later very practical.

Although it is very intuitive, it requires learning time to be able to make the most of it. The free option allows very few contacts (500), while the next option (ONLY) is 5000. It's a lot of difference. Maybe it could be the free version up to 1000 so there isn't such a big gap.

Daniel

Value Unlike No Other

Bewertet am 26.1.2017

I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

It's Google!

A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

Ani
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Streak is fantastic!

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

I use it manage my client leads and partnerships.

I use it manage my client leads and partnerships.

It keeps my entire CRM in my inbox, saving me a ton of time. It also has a ton of amazing automated features like 'Date of Last Email' that automatically calculate my last interaction, and then allow me to filter on that later. It has things I didn't even know I needed! My entire team uses it and we can share pipelines across email addresses. It's how all CRMs should be--live directly in your inbox (with you an integration, with out an additional data entry step, it practically does the data entry for you!).

It's not super intuitive. Every time I want to set up a new feature I can't just play around with it, I have to watch a video for fear of messing something up or because it's not super clear as to how it works. It's also a bit pricey for a small solo-preneur.

German
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streak is all you can ask from a CRM right inside your gmail. In fact, it is much more than a...

Bewertet am 10.7.2017

Our sales workflow is smooth thanks to streak

Our sales workflow is smooth thanks to streak

Streak is ver flexible. It adapts very well to different scenarios. Whether customer relationships, Human Resources hiring, bug tracking, you name it. Basically it is a full stack workflow management tool. The custom columns, email tracking, integration with third party thru Zapier, contact and organizations, collaborative and reactive environment are among the things we most like.

Honestly, there aren't many thing I don't like. The contacts in my opinion were not very well handled, but they recently came with a new solution I believe to be spot on. Sometimes I wish I could have a little more control on who sees what.

'Rowdie' Mitch
'Rowdie' Mitch
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, does everything I need for a CRM. No more switching between windows all in Gmail.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Simplicity, and measurability. If you take the time to set it up correctly, you will have measurable goals for your sales team to hit and can run reports needed. Also you can stay on top of your clients with this software too.

I can also see things and update things in the mobile app which is helpful being a salesman on the road.

I really love how simple it is. I explain to the team its like a sophisticated spreadsheet. It gives reminders and simple reports which is everything I need. Best part is it lives in Gmail.

I wish the mobile app was better. Also having a few more options and better contact management would be great. Automatic email filters would be amazing rather than always adding things to boxes.

Devlyn
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A needed solution for my 1 person business

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

I'm new to Streak, but I already see how this software will solve my CRM problem. I was trying to use Hubspot, but it's just not built for either single person businesses, nor for odd email systems like Etsy uses. It also had tons of clunky features that just are excessive. I will definitely be recommending this to friends who use Gmail for sales, customer service and order management. It gives me the functionality I need, and the ability to add more, without making things so complicated that it's not worth the bother. I'm sold!

I've checked out many CRMs but they are generally set up for teams. This one has team functionality, but I don't need that. I need to be able to track customers, leads, and orders just for myself! I also sell a lot through Etsy, so my order emails and client contacts are all under their email. With most automation, that would mean that it would be lumped under one contact, but with Streak's excellent use of "Boxes", I'm able to sort even those emails and track specific orders on an individual basis. Plus, since it's private, Streak doesn't charge me.

Figuring out how this would best work for me is always the biggest challenge, but after watching their on-demand setup video, I was able to sort it out. Sometimes the language used for specialized software is out of my vernacular, but it's fairly easy to pick up. I'm not yet seeing many cons.

Abiola
Abiola
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

A customer relationship management tool inside my inbox.

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Streak lives as a CRM add-on to my Google mail account.I use Gmail as my personal email ,and it thus makes sense to have my streak within reach for everytime I am live on my Gmail account.Allowing me measure the workflow of my team from start to finish right from my Gmail.
In all , Streak keeps my team better organized ,and makes it appear simple managing email at scale.

Unintuitive updates are a big setback for Streak.However I will think it just makes common sense ,if we can have Streak integrate with other email providers apart from Gmail .Not everyone is obliged to have a gmail account.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Streak for Account Management

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Using it because it's so integrated into the company structure. Wish we could use something with more bells and whistles.

The visualization are great! I do like how easy it is to tag emails retroactively.

I don't like how it seems so disorganized. I wish boxes were easier to organize and you could associate a child org with te primary org.

Goran
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most important part of my business ecosystem

Bewertet am 3.7.2017

Streak is the heart of our client management, feeding data to several other applications (Zapier, Google Sheets and Google Docs) and providing up to date information for our several employees working within same Gmail inbox.
Being integrated with Gmail and extendable through Zapier are the most important to me. Also, constant upgrades to the core make if more powerful each day.

I would like to be able to select box info placement when looking a mail in some box and ability to show just fields I select there. Definitely, miss some more granular control overall.