Bryn H.
Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Joon hyuk L.
Branche: Import und Export

Just started

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Hung H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Save a lot of time.

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Marcelo Z.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Mit Google übersetzen

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Jorge A.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Aleksandar M.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Mit Google übersetzen

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
Branche: Computer-Hardware
Mit Google übersetzen

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
Branche: Automotive

Outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen H.
Branche: Design
Mit Google übersetzen

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Paul S.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Great value without compromise

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Ralph R.
Mit Google übersetzen

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Hoang V.
Mit Google übersetzen

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Dan H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Ramon M.
Branche: Bau

very easy

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the web access and very easy use for sales

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Celine C.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Great software

Bewertet am 9.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Ramon M.
Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

CEO

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Kuang li C.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
Mit Google übersetzen

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Money saved and good enough.

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Richard H.

Fantastic

Bewertet am 9.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

Laura H.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Mit Google übersetzen

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

It seems to have all the features that the really expensive packages have and the pricing structure is very reasonable. Overall the best value I have seen in terms of the features you get for the cost and especially the usually real-time support for learning the software!

Like all of the systems I have tried, there is a learning curve, but the help has been great! I have not tested all features yet, but feel more confident upon seeing how responsived this company is!

Chevrel F.
Branche: Architektur & Planung

not enough flexibility

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

low cost, we are a small compagny, we want to grow, but at the moment we need a low cost systeme to continue our developpement

not enought possibility to add field in different pages, for instance I woukd like to add a fiel that not exist in customer page, it is not possible

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Imtiaz B.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

very easy to use

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It really helped me to get started and then prepared me for our new software when we grew out of it.

ease of use and user friendly. All the functions are very self explanatory. Graphics are very helpful to understand

Reporting is not up to the mark. Some of the reports don't make sense and other are useless. There's no proper training available on reporting

Nemanja C.

First day of use review

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

Software is easy to use and to operate it myself, no need for additional company. It has the academy which can give a good amount of information well as customer support seemed very professional and quick to respond

Import sheet should be more customisable, I believe it should have all the fields for import available or at least option to ask as there are fields about product informations, not i will have to go in one by one and insert certain info such are country of origin, sizes, colors...

Juan R.
Branche: Öl & Energie

useful and economic

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

I liked your new interface is very friendly

its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find

John Y.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect for small assembly shop

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I need assembly material list

Material list and assembly inventory for inventory control

cash flow view not as intuiative as quickbook

François M.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Straight to the Point

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.