4,5
93% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Marcelo Z.
Branche: Konsumgüter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Bryn H.
Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Ratanachai P.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

Bewertet am 1.7.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Subi G.
Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Nice package for small business applications.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Steve M.
Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Joon hyuk L.
Branche: Import und Export

Just started

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Sylvia L.
Branche: Maschinerie

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Laura E.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Marko S.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Best on the market

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Stock management and work processes have been tracked.

Number of functionalities implemented and price !

It is a little bit hard to use once you landed on the page, but with time you are more familiar with.

Matthew R.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very in depth and customizable

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ERPAG seems to have functionality for almost any business need.

It is a bit overwhelming at first, but once I worked through the processes, it became easily understood.

Frank L.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

More features for less.

Bewertet am 6.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Hung H.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

Save a lot of time.

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Jorge A.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Bewertet am 4.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Aleksandar M.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
Branche: Computer-Hardware
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
Branche: Automotive

Outstanding customer support

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen H.
Branche: Design
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Paul S.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Great value without compromise

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Gonzalo S.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Congratulations!!!!

Bewertet am 2.5.2020

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team.
The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

Hoang V.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Ralph R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Bewertet am 29.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Dan H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

Michael C.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Big Bang for Your Buck!!!

Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!!

Bob H.
Branche: Verpackung und Container
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Does what I need it to do!

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Ramon M.
Branche: Bau

very easy

Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

the web access and very easy use for sales

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10